IndiaDivine.org

Thank U Sirs for the kind information!!!!!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Shri Bhaskarji and Shri Sunil Nairji, thank u very much for this act of kindness and for giving me the details of Yogi Karve.Desperately hope that he will be able to help me find anserws for (may not be for all

the queries:( but for a few atleast :)

According to my aunt, my birthdate is 15th June 1968 which is supposed to be a Friday. But according to my school records(my mom admitted myself and my brothers and sister into school by giving 2 years more than our actual age, and my date of birth according

to school record is 14th May 1966).  SInce my childhood i have faced lot of problems, especially jealousy from ladies (whichincludes my own sister, for begining).  The list includes my teachers, my mom-in-law

(who was bed ridden for almost 8 years and it was I, who took care of her), my sis-in-law,my lady colleagues etc etc.  Inspite of my being nice them, they just take my help foreverything and once their work is done, they backbite about me.  I am really fed up with

all this.   apart from this there are lot more problems which i am facing. Hope one day somebody will give me the solution for all this.  i really dont know as to what karma i have done in my past life that the god is so unkind and cruel to me.

! Jaise karni waise bharni ! Right  Sirs? Hope i have not annoyed ur kindselves for taking ur precious time. Thank u once again Sirs Good NIght

Guest guest

Dear Indu ji,

In essence there are actually only 2 problems in real Life.

One is Physcial and the other in non physical.

Phsycial means helplessness against any consumating disease to ones self

or ones family members.

Non physical is burden of Debts , and inability to manage monthly

finances and expenditures at home due to lack of commensurate income.

Rest all , including yours which you have mentioned, I am sorry to say,

are all " Bakwaas " or unworthy of going to meet any Guru or asking

solutions for. These silly problems are part and parcel of ones day to

day Life and in fact necessary to make Life challenging or we will all

live like vegetables in absence of these, with no knowledge of failures,

success, improvements , efforts or will power ever necessary to put in

action, if we did not have all these silly problems accompanying us in

the journey of Life.

Therefore re-assess your situation, stop feeling tragedic and bifercate

the real problems with the therotetical and probably you may realise

that you dont have any problems actually to contend with.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, Indu Mathi

<indu649 wrote:

>

> Respected Shri Bhaskarji and Shri Sunil Nairji,

>

> thank u very much for this act of kindness and for giving me the

details of

> Yogi Karve.

> Desperately hope that he will be able to help me find anserws for (may

not

> be for all

> the queries:( but for a few atleast :)

>

> According to my aunt, my birthdate is 15th June 1968 which is supposed

to be

> a Friday.

> But according to my school records(my mom admitted myself and my

brothers

> and sister

> into school by giving 2 years more than our actual age, and my date of

birth

> according

> to school record is 14th May 1966).

>

> SInce my childhood i have faced lot of problems, especially jealousy

from

> ladies (which

> includes my own sister, for begining). The list includes my teachers,

my

> mom-in-law

> (who was bed ridden for almost 8 years and it was I, who took care of

her),

> my sis-in-law,

> my lady colleagues etc etc. Inspite of my being nice them, they just

take

> my help for

> everything and once their work is done, they backbite about me. I am

really

> fed up with

> all this.

>

> apart from this there are lot more problems which i am facing.

>

> Hope one day somebody will give me the solution for all this. i really

dont

> know as to

> what karma i have done in my past life that the god is so unkind and

cruel

> to me.

>

> ! Jaise karni waise bharni ! Right Sirs?

>

> Hope i have not annoyed ur kindselves for taking ur precious time.

>

> Thank u once again Sirs

>

> Good NIght

>

Guest guest

drishti badlo - shrishti badlo.Chiranjiv Mehta--- On Sat, 30/5/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: Thank U Sirs for the kind information!!!!!!! Date: Saturday, 30 May, 2009, 5:44 PM

Dear Indu ji,In essence there are actually only 2 problems in real Life.One is Physcial and the other in non physical.Phsycial means helplessness against any consumating disease to ones selfor ones family members.Non physical is burden of Debts , and inability to manage monthlyfinances and expenditures at home due to lack of commensurate income.Rest all , including yours which you have mentioned, I am sorry to say,are all "Bakwaas" or unworthy of going to meet any Guru or askingsolutions for. These silly problems are part and parcel of ones day today Life and in fact necessary to make Life challenging or we will alllive like vegetables in absence of these, with no knowledge of failures,success, improvements , efforts or will power ever necessary to put inaction, if we did not have all these silly problems accompanying us inthe journey of Life.Therefore re-assess

your situation, stop feeling tragedic and bifercatethe real problems with the therotetical and probably you may realisethat you dont have any problems actually to contend with.regards,Bhaskar.ancient_indian_ astrology, Indu Mathi<indu649 > wrote:>> Respected Shri Bhaskarji and Shri Sunil Nairji,>> thank u very much for this act of kindness and for giving me thedetails of> Yogi Karve.> Desperately hope that he will be able to help me find anserws for (maynot> be for all> the queries:( but for a few atleast :)>> According to my aunt, my birthdate is 15th June 1968 which is supposedto be> a Friday.> But

according to my school records(my mom admitted myself and mybrothers> and sister> into school by giving 2 years more than our actual age, and my date ofbirth> according> to school record is 14th May 1966).>> SInce my childhood i have faced lot of problems, especially jealousyfrom> ladies (which> includes my own sister, for begining). The list includes my teachers,my> mom-in-law> (who was bed ridden for almost 8 years and it was I, who took care ofher),> my sis-in-law,> my lady colleagues etc etc. Inspite of my being nice them, they justtake> my help for> everything and once their work is done, they backbite about me. I amreally> fed up with> all this.>> apart from this there are lot more problems which i am facing.>> Hope one day somebody will give me the solution for all this. i

reallydont> know as to> what karma i have done in my past life that the god is so unkind andcruel> to me.>> ! Jaise karni waise bharni ! Right Sirs?>> Hope i have not annoyed ur kindselves for taking ur precious time.>> Thank u once again Sirs>> Good NIght>

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskarji,

This is called positive approach to life's problems. One should have faith in God and do one's best and one is suer to have the peace of mind sooner or later.

Regards,

Sunil K. Bhattacharjya--- On Sat, 5/30/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: Thank U Sirs for the kind information!!!!!!! Date: Saturday, May 30, 2009, 5:14 AM

Dear Indu ji,In essence there are actually only 2 problems in real Life.One is Physcial and the other in non physical.Phsycial means helplessness against any consumating disease to ones selfor ones family members.Non physical is burden of Debts , and inability to manage monthlyfinances and expenditures at home due to lack of commensurate income.Rest all , including yours which you have mentioned, I am sorry to say,are all "Bakwaas" or unworthy of going to meet any Guru or askingsolutions for. These silly problems are part and parcel of ones day today Life and in fact necessary to make Life challenging or we will alllive like vegetables in absence of these, with no knowledge of failures,success, improvements , efforts or will power ever necessary to put inaction, if we did not have all these silly problems accompanying us inthe journey of Life.Therefore re-assess

your situation, stop feeling tragedic and bifercatethe real problems with the therotetical and probably you may realisethat you dont have any problems actually to contend with.regards,Bhaskar.ancient_indian_ astrology, Indu Mathi<indu649 > wrote:>> Respected Shri Bhaskarji and Shri Sunil Nairji,>> thank u very much for this act of kindness and for giving me thedetails of> Yogi Karve.> Desperately hope that he will be able to help me find anserws for (maynot> be for all> the queries:( but for a few atleast :)>> According to my aunt, my birthdate is 15th June 1968 which is supposedto be> a Friday.> But

according to my school records(my mom admitted myself and mybrothers> and sister> into school by giving 2 years more than our actual age, and my date ofbirth> according> to school record is 14th May 1966).>> SInce my childhood i have faced lot of problems, especially jealousyfrom> ladies (which> includes my own sister, for begining). The list includes my teachers,my> mom-in-law> (who was bed ridden for almost 8 years and it was I, who took care ofher),> my sis-in-law,> my lady colleagues etc etc. Inspite of my being nice them, they justtake> my help for> everything and once their work is done, they backbite about me. I amreally> fed up with> all this.>> apart from this there are lot more problems which i am facing.>> Hope one day somebody will give me the solution for all this. i

reallydont> know as to> what karma i have done in my past life that the god is so unkind andcruel> to me.>> ! Jaise karni waise bharni ! Right Sirs?>> Hope i have not annoyed ur kindselves for taking ur precious time.>> Thank u once again Sirs>> Good NIght>

Guest guest

Dear indumathi ji There is always solution available for serious seeker s But those solutions u r seeking shud b for valid things in life .So if there is a will there will b a way alwys ,There is lost Horoscope technics r there for such persons ,which a competent and highly learned astrologer can do it .Also there is prashna technics to know abt purticular things in life to take discisions of immdt nature Finaly there is god always there to guide u so why need to worry ?thanks for ur mail rgrds sunil nair , Indu Mathi <indu649 wrote:>> Respected Shri Bhaskarji and Shri Sunil Nairji,> > thank u very much for this act of kindness and for giving me the details of> Yogi Karve.> Desperately hope that he will be able to help me find anserws for (may not> be for all> the queries:( but for a few atleast :)> > According to my aunt, my birthdate is 15th June 1968 which is supposed to be> a Friday.> But according to my school records(my mom admitted myself and my brothers> and sister> into school by giving 2 years more than our actual age, and my date of birth> according> to school record is 14th May 1966).> > SInce my childhood i have faced lot of problems, especially jealousy from> ladies (which> includes my own sister, for begining). The list includes my teachers, my> mom-in-law> (who was bed ridden for almost 8 years and it was I, who took care of her),> my sis-in-law,> my lady colleagues etc etc. Inspite of my being nice them, they just take> my help for> everything and once their work is done, they backbite about me. I am really> fed up with> all this.> > apart from this there are lot more problems which i am facing.> > Hope one day somebody will give me the solution for all this. i really dont> know as to> what karma i have done in my past life that the god is so unkind and cruel> to me.> > ! Jaise karni waise bharni ! Right Sirs?> > Hope i have not annoyed ur kindselves for taking ur precious time.> > Thank u once again Sirs> > Good NIght>

Guest guest

Shri Sunil Nairji,

thank u so much for your kind advice Sir.

if u have patience and time to know the sufferings i have gone

through and going through, may be then u will understand my

sufferings. I think it is only with the help of my beloved god Durga

i have survived all these years and will continue living. if not for her,

i would not have been here sending mails to the group.

anybody else in my position would have definetly committed suicide or gone

mad.

so i was eager to know the details about the Yogi, hoping that may be he

will

be able to solve my problem. that's all.

by looking at my happy face and jovial manner, everybody thinks that there

is not

even a shade of sadness in my life, no one can guess that the whole night

and while

on my way to the office i would have cried all the while driving, when they

keep laughing

at my jokes.

sometimes i feel that the god has some plans for me in the future because of

which she is

making me strong and stronger from the day one.

thank u and goodnight Sir.

with respectful regards,

Indu

On Sat, May 30, 2009 at 11:54 PM, sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala

> wrote:

>

>

> *

> Dear indumathi ji

>

> There is always solution available for serious seeker s

>

> But those solutions u r seeking shud b for valid things in life .So if

> there is a will there will b a way alwys ,

>

> There is lost Horoscope technics r there for such persons ,which a

> competent and highly learned astrologer can do it .

> Also there is prashna technics to know abt purticular things in life to

> take discisions of immdt nature

> Finaly there is god always there to guide u

>

> so why need to worry ?

>

> thanks for ur mail

>

> rgrds sunil nair

> * *

>

>

>

> * , Indu Mathi <indu649

> wrote:

> >

> > Respected Shri Bhaskarji and Shri Sunil Nairji,

> >

> > thank u very much for this act of kindness and for giving me the details

> of

> > Yogi Karve.

> > Desperately hope that he will be able to help me find anserws for (may

> not

> > be for all

> > the queries:( but for a few atleast :)

> >

> > According to my aunt, my birthdate is 15th June 1968 which is supposed to

> be

> > a Friday.

> > But according to my school records(my mom admitted myself and my brothers

> > and sister

> > into school by giving 2 years more than our actual age, and my date of

> birth

> > according

> > to school record is 14th May 1966).

> >

> > SInce my childhood i have faced lot of problems, especially jealousy from

> > ladies (which

> > includes my own sister, for begining). The list includes my teachers, my

> > mom-in-law

> > (who was bed ridden for almost 8 years and it was I, who took care of

> her),

> > my sis-in-law,

> > my lady colleagues etc etc. Inspite of my being nice them, they just take

> > my help for

> > everything and once their work is done, they backbite about me. I am

> really

> > fed up with

> > all this.

> >

> > apart from this there are lot more problems which i am facing.

> >

> > Hope one day somebody will give me the solution for all this. i really

> dont

> > know as to

> > what karma i have done in my past life that the god is so unkind and

> cruel

> > to me.

> >

> > ! Jaise karni waise bharni ! Right Sirs?

> >

> > Hope i have not annoyed ur kindselves for taking ur precious time.

> >

> > Thank u once again Sirs

> >

> > Good NIght

> >

>

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Indu Mathi ji God has his own plans for u and stop worrying first if u blving him and face every thing with grace like a real spiritual indian lady .even if u r destined and if u asked for it ,he will sent u what ever u need ( sure within ur exact needs than our greed ) so b happy and liv life to fullest without worrying too much ,count on ur blessing s than worrying abt ur problems .accept it what ever it is as ur destiny and fight it out and wait for god to take his action what ever is ur problems .rgrds sunil nair , Indu Mathi <indu649 wrote:>> Shri Sunil Nairji,> > thank u so much for your kind advice Sir.> > if u have patience and time to know the sufferings i have gone> through and going through, may be then u will understand my> sufferings. I think it is only with the help of my beloved god Durga> i have survived all these years and will continue living. if not for her,> i would not have been here sending mails to the group.> > anybody else in my position would have definetly committed suicide or gone> mad.> > so i was eager to know the details about the Yogi, hoping that may be he> will> be able to solve my problem. that's all.> > by looking at my happy face and jovial manner, everybody thinks that there> is not> even a shade of sadness in my life, no one can guess that the whole night> and while> on my way to the office i would have cried all the while driving, when they> keep laughing> at my jokes.> > sometimes i feel that the god has some plans for me in the future because of> which she is> making me strong and stronger from the day one.> thank u and goodnight Sir.> > with respectful regards,> > Indu> On Sat, May 30, 2009 at 11:54 PM, sunil nair astro_tellerkerala > wrote:> > >> >> > *> > Dear indumathi ji> >> > There is always solution available for serious seeker s> >> > But those solutions u r seeking shud b for valid things in life .So if> > there is a will there will b a way alwys ,> >> > There is lost Horoscope technics r there for such persons ,which a> > competent and highly learned astrologer can do it .> > Also there is prashna technics to know abt purticular things in life to> > take discisions of immdt nature> > Finaly there is god always there to guide u> >> > so why need to worry ?> >> > thanks for ur mail> >> > rgrds sunil nair> > * *> >> >> >> > * , Indu Mathi indu649@> > wrote:> > >> > > Respected Shri Bhaskarji and Shri Sunil Nairji,> > >> > > thank u very much for this act of kindness and for giving me the details> > of> > > Yogi Karve.> > > Desperately hope that he will be able to help me find anserws for (may> > not> > > be for all> > > the queries:( but for a few atleast :)> > >> > > According to my aunt, my birthdate is 15th June 1968 which is supposed to> > be> > > a Friday.> > > But according to my school records(my mom admitted myself and my brothers> > > and sister> > > into school by giving 2 years more than our actual age, and my date of> > birth> > > according> > > to school record is 14th May 1966).> > >> > > SInce my childhood i have faced lot of problems, especially jealousy from> > > ladies (which> > > includes my own sister, for begining). The list includes my teachers, my> > > mom-in-law> > > (who was bed ridden for almost 8 years and it was I, who took care of> > her),> > > my sis-in-law,> > > my lady colleagues etc etc. Inspite of my being nice them, they just take> > > my help for> > > everything and once their work is done, they backbite about me. I am> > really> > > fed up with> > > all this.> > >> > > apart from this there are lot more problems which i am facing.> > >> > > Hope one day somebody will give me the solution for all this. i really> > dont> > > know as to> > > what karma i have done in my past life that the god is so unkind and> > cruel> > > to me.> > >> > > ! Jaise karni waise bharni ! Right Sirs?> > >> > > Hope i have not annoyed ur kindselves for taking ur precious time.> > >> > > Thank u once again Sirs> > >> > > Good NIght> > >> >> > > >>

Guest guest

Respected Sunil Nairji,

thanks a ton for your kind advice Sir.  I will rememer ur words.

with kind regards,

Indu

On Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 1:13 PM, sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala wrote:

Dear Indu Mathi ji    God has his own plans for u and stop worrying first if u blving him and face every thing with grace like a real spiritual indian lady .

even if u r  destined and if u asked for it ,he will sent u what ever u need ( sure within ur exact needs than our greed ) so b happy and liv life to fullest without worrying too much ,count on ur blessing s than worrying abt ur problems .

accept it what ever it is as ur destiny and fight it out and wait for god to take his action what ever is ur problems .rgrds sunil nair

, Indu Mathi <indu649 wrote:>

> Shri Sunil Nairji,> > thank u so much for your kind advice Sir.> > if u have patience and time to know the sufferings i have gone> through and going through, may be then u will understand my

> sufferings. I think it is only with the help of my beloved god Durga> i have survived all these years and will continue living. if not for her,> i would not have been here sending mails to the group.

> > anybody else in my position would have definetly committed suicide or gone> mad.> > so i was eager to know the details about the Yogi, hoping that may be he> will> be able to solve my problem. that's all.

> > by looking at my happy face and jovial manner, everybody thinks that there> is not> even a shade of sadness in my life, no one can guess that the whole night> and while> on my way to the office i would have cried all the while driving, when they

> keep laughing> at my jokes.> > sometimes i feel that the god has some plans for me in the future because of> which she is> making me strong and stronger from the day one.> thank u and goodnight Sir.

> > with respectful regards,> > Indu> On Sat, May 30, 2009 at 11:54 PM, sunil nair astro_tellerkerala

> > wrote:> > >> >> > *> > Dear indumathi ji> >> > There is always solution available for serious seeker s> >> > But those solutions u r seeking shud b for valid things in life .So if

> > there is a will there will b a way alwys ,> >> > There is lost Horoscope technics r there for such persons ,which a> > competent and highly learned astrologer can do it .> > Also there is prashna technics to know abt purticular things in life to

> > take discisions of immdt nature> > Finaly there is god always there to guide u> >> > so why need to worry ?> >> > thanks for ur mail> >> > rgrds sunil nair

> > * *> >> >> >> > * , Indu Mathi indu649@> > wrote:

> > >> > > Respected Shri Bhaskarji and Shri Sunil Nairji,> > >> > > thank u very much for this act of kindness and for giving me the details> > of> > > Yogi Karve.

> > > Desperately hope that he will be able to help me find anserws for (may> > not> > > be for all> > > the queries:( but for a few atleast :)> > >> > > According to my aunt, my birthdate is 15th June 1968 which is supposed to

> > be> > > a Friday.> > > But according to my school records(my mom admitted myself and my brothers> > > and sister> > > into school by giving 2 years more than our actual age, and my date of

> > birth> > > according> > > to school record is 14th May 1966).> > >> > > SInce my childhood i have faced lot of problems, especially jealousy from> > > ladies (which

> > > includes my own sister, for begining). The list includes my teachers, my> > > mom-in-law> > > (who was bed ridden for almost 8 years and it was I, who took care of> > her),

> > > my sis-in-law,> > > my lady colleagues etc etc. Inspite of my being nice them, they just take> > > my help for> > > everything and once their work is done, they backbite about me. I am

> > really> > > fed up with> > > all this.> > >> > > apart from this there are lot more problems which i am facing.> > >> > > Hope one day somebody will give me the solution for all this. i really

> > dont> > > know as to> > > what karma i have done in my past life that the god is so unkind and> > cruel> > > to me.> > >> > > ! Jaise karni waise bharni ! Right Sirs?

> > >> > > Hope i have not annoyed ur kindselves for taking ur precious time.> > >> > > Thank u once again Sirs> > >> > > Good NIght> > >

> >> > > >>