IndiaDivine.org

Sun-Mars parivartan (exchange of houses) for Aries Lagna

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear All, Can we look at the results that should be attributed to - "The exchange between 5th lord Sun and 8th lord Mars for Aries Lagna"? Note: Forget the remaining details given in the below mail, and focus the discussion on the point presented above alone. Love and regards,Sreenadh , "justcoolout" <justcoolout wrote:>> learned members> i seek your comments on a sun,mars exchange happening in my chart> > details i am having mesha lagna .> mangal,rahu,guru in 5th house> sun in 8th house> thus a parivartan is happening in between my 5th and 8th house> what will be the effects of this parivartana on my life> > one more intersting thing both sun,mars are in debility in navmansha.> > and also there's one more parivartan yoga happening in navmansha between mercury and venus.mercury in 10th house in vrishabh and venus in 11th house in gemini..> i am really confused with regards to the analysis of this exchange happening in my chart.>