IndiaDivine.org

Rahu_ 1H (11HL)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadh Ji,

I can offer my own chart's example for the group, if interested, in testing Parashar's dictum on Vim Dasha of 11th Lord. I have Scorpio Lagna with Mercury (11th Lord) in the 7th house. Also in the 7th house is Lord of 10th Surya. I have already completed Me dasha between the ages of (4 -17 years).

Although Me is also the 8th lord for Scorpio Lagna, this analysis might still bring up interesting points regarding that particular dictum. I have my own observations through experience of looking at several charts regarding this specific dictum from BPHS, but I will hold my thoughts for later.

For the purpose of analysis, I will also state that Me is otherwise unafflicted in the chart (no other malefic aspect), but does not get any benific aspect either. Further Su and Me are well separated and hence the Budha-Aditya yoga is not sullied by combustion. I think this should be a good test case.

-Manoj Chandran

Guest guest

Dear Manoj Chandran ji, Your chart is not only interesting as 11th lord placed in 7th for Scorpio lagna, but also as 8th lord placed in 7th for Scorpio lagna. Do you really know the major result attributed to this combination? If not, here it is - * "Hanti pradhamam vadhum vrisha gata chandrajmaja saptame" [Mercuy in 7th, in Taurus sign (for Scorpio lagna), will cause the death of first wife] This means that either your first wife will die, and with the second wife you will have a happy married life. OR that you will have a very strong love relation which was expected to reach marriage, but will never reach it and the relation will break in the middle. Any way loss of first love and relation heart burn is certain. Noe of us will expect that Mercury to give much benefic results, not because it is 11th lord, but because of the fact that it is 8th lord and as such a confirmed malefic. This is re-stated by the presence of Sun in Taurus. why? (Also in the 7th house is Lord of 10th Surya). Hope you have heared the dictum - "Ksheenentvarka maheepatarka tanaya papa budhastaiyutaH" [Weak Moon, Sun, Mars, Saturn and Mercury placed along with any of these malefics is a malefic]. This means that Mercury in your chart (8th lord placed in 7th), becomes a malefic since it is placed along with another malefic Sun. So certainly that mercury will have more bad results to deliver than good results. Anyway, for you the mercury dasa is over between the ages of 4 -17 years. So the above total story may not be completly applicable to you alone. Since that mercury is with Sun you can ascribe it to the relatives signified by Sun as well. Actually the 11th lord (2nd wife) argument support the above indications. Anyway, your chart is one with a unique yoga and generally is NOT suited to discuss the general results that should be ascribed to 11th lord or 11th lords dasa, due to the strong presence of such strong combinations. Anyway, if you want to discuss this total placement further, by quoting other results as well (I have mentioned only one above), then we can proceed. I am much interest to know the real story. Can you please confirm or negate the above result? That would be a real learning experience.Love and regards,Sreenadh , Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:>> Dear Sreenadh Ji,> > I can offer my own chart's example for the group, if interested, in testing Parashar's dictum on Vim Dasha of 11th Lord. I have Scorpio Lagna with Mercury (11th Lord) in the 7th house. Also in the 7th house is Lord of 10th Surya. I have already completed Me dasha between the ages of (4 -17 years).> > Although Me is also the 8th lord for Scorpio Lagna, this analysis might still bring up interesting points regarding that particular dictum. I have my own observations through experience of looking at several charts regarding this specific dictum from BPHS, but I will hold my thoughts for later.> > For the purpose of analysis, I will also state that Me is otherwise unafflicted in the chart (no other malefic aspect), but does not get any benific aspect either. Further Su and Me are well separated and hence the Budha-Aditya yoga is not sullied by combustion. I think this should be a good test case.> > -Manoj Chandran

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadh Ji,

The results that you have just described is consistent with what I learnt through my Jyotish study, but did not occur as stated. Primary reason probably being that Me dasha was over before I was interested in romance. Another reason could be that Me itself is in a weak avastha at 0 deg 8 min. According to what I was taught 8th lord weakened by avastha will reduce its destructive capacity. Regarding exact results during this dasha, education was very successful after many struggles and immense hard work. I graduated with my BE in 1991 just as Me was ending and managed to be ranked within top 10 in University of Madras. However, every semester was difficult and I was having fear of failure. I dedicated every second of my time to intense study and with single pointed devotion cleared the exams. Still ultimately there was break in Education between 1991 to 1992 (Dasha transition between Me and Ke). In 1992 I started my MS in Arizona and have been here

since then.

However, the vasana of 8th lord in the 7th remains intact in my life. Sun in the 7th is also not very conducive to married life. So your static analysis remains accurate. Me dasha coming a little early and growing up in a conservative culture/family is what saved me from serious trouble.

-Manoj Chandran

Sreenadh <sreesog Sent: Monday, June 1, 2009 10:12:52 PM Re: Rahu_ 1H (11HL)

Dear Manoj Chandran ji, Your chart is not only interesting as 11th lord placed in 7th for Scorpio lagna, but also as 8th lord placed in 7th for Scorpio lagna. Do you really know the major result attributed to this combination? If not, here it is - * "Hanti pradhamam vadhum vrisha gata chandrajmaja saptame" [Mercuy in 7th, in Taurus sign (for Scorpio lagna), will cause the death of first wife] This means that either your first wife will die, and with the second wife you will have a happy married life. OR that you will have a very strong love relation which was expected to reach marriage, but will never reach it and the relation will break in the middle. Any way loss of first love and relation heart burn is certain. Noe of us will expect that Mercury to give much benefic results, not because it is 11th lord, but because of the fact that it is 8th lord and as such a

confirmed malefic. This is re-stated by the presence of Sun in Taurus. why? (Also in the 7th house is Lord of 10th Surya). Hope you have heared the dictum - "Ksheenentvarka maheepatarka tanaya papa budhastaiyutaH" [Weak Moon, Sun, Mars, Saturn and Mercury placed along with any of these malefics is a malefic]. This means that Mercury in your chart (8th lord placed in 7th), becomes a malefic since it is placed along with another malefic Sun. So certainly that mercury will have more bad results to deliver than good results. Anyway, for you the mercury dasa is over between the ages of 4 -17 years. So the above total story may not be completly applicable to you alone. Since that mercury is with Sun you can ascribe it to the relatives signified by Sun as well. Actually the 11th lord (2nd wife) argument support the above indications. Anyway, your chart is one with a unique yoga and generally is NOT suited to discuss the

general results that should be ascribed to 11th lord or 11th lords dasa, due to the strong presence of such strong combinations. Anyway, if you want to discuss this total placement further, by quoting other results as well (I have mentioned only one above), then we can proceed. I am much interest to know the real story. Can you please confirm or negate the above result? That would be a real learning experience.Love and regards,Sreenadhancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Sreenadh Ji,> > I can offer my own chart's example for the group, if interested, in testing Parashar's dictum on Vim Dasha of 11th Lord. I have Scorpio Lagna with Mercury (11th Lord) in the 7th house. Also in the 7th house is Lord of 10th Surya. I have already completed Me dasha between the ages of (4 -17 years).>

> Although Me is also the 8th lord for Scorpio Lagna, this analysis might still bring up interesting points regarding that particular dictum. I have my own observations through experience of looking at several charts regarding this specific dictum from BPHS, but I will hold my thoughts for later.> > For the purpose of analysis, I will also state that Me is otherwise unafflicted in the chart (no other malefic aspect), but does not get any benific aspect either. Further Su and Me are well separated and hence the Budha-Aditya yoga is not sullied by combustion. I think this should be a good test case.> > -Manoj Chandran