IndiaDivine.org

Re:Rahu_ 5H

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadhji,

I too know a person highly qualified MD, DGO and with additional qualification from Stanford. This person has Rahu in the 5th house and is religious and visited practically all the holy places including Kailash Mansarovar. This person has the holy books and meets the holy swamijis. I also know another person who is also intelligent but had to discontinue PhD midway This person has not visited many holy places but is more philosophical. I feel that both Rahu and Ketu can become spiritual. If Rahu is in the 11th house then the native is more philosophically oriented than when Rahu is in the 5th house but Rahu in the 11 th house may create difficulties in one's pursuing regular studies. I guess Chakrabortyji also knows a similar case. Any comment, Sreenadhji, Chakrabortyji and the other scholars ?

Regards,

Sunil K. Bhattacharjya

Guest guest

Dear members,

I concur the observations of scholar Mr.Sunil Bbhattacharya ji that Ketu is more holy in 5H than Rahu.

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

Guest guest

Dear Sunil Bhattacharjya ji, Thanks for the informative mail.//I feel that both Rahu and Ketu can become spiritual. If Rahu is in the

11th house then the native is more philosophically oriented than when

Rahu is in the 5th house but Rahu in the 11 th house may create

difficulties in one's pursuing regular studies. // I agree with you. Ketu is well-known as Moksha karaka, and Rahu too is spiritually inclient when well placed either in 11th or 5th. About Rahu in 5th creating difficulties in one's persuing regular studies also I agree with you and my own horoscope can be an example. I have Virgo lagna, Rahu in 5th in capricon, and the dasa running was that of Saturn (lord of capricon, in this dasa the results of Rahu is supposed to materialize) from 5th to 24th years of age. The regular education broke in around 20 years of age after the completion of graduation (BSc). Which later re-started only around the age of 28 years. (Of course I have collected many certifications after 30 years through self study, that is another matter). So I agree that - "Rahu in 5th can create difficulties in one's persuing regular studies". Love and regards,Sreenadh , Sunil Bhattacharjya <sunil_bhattacharjya wrote:>> Dear Sreenadhji,> > I too know a person highly qualified MD, DGO and with additional qualification from Stanford. This person has Rahu in the 5th house and is religious and visited practically all the holy places including Kailash Mansarovar. This person has the holy books and meets the holy swamijis. I also know another person who is also intelligent but had to discontinue PhD midway This person has not visited many holy places but is more philosophical. I feel that both Rahu and Ketu can become spiritual. If Rahu is in the 11th house then the native is more philosophically oriented than when Rahu is in the 5th house but Rahu in the 11 th house may create difficulties in one's pursuing regular studies. I guess Chakrabortyji also knows a similar case. Any comment, Sreenadhji, Chakrabortyji and the other scholars ?> > Regards,> > Sunil K. Bhattacharjya

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadh ji,

It is very interesting topic about Rahu.

I have read some where that if Rahu in 2nd,5th,9th or11th and if the lord of

these house in Kendra with strong position than Rahu gives immense money

suddenly.You have experienced any this result of rahu ?

Rahu in 5th causes disturbance in education,may be one reason of natives Grand

parents involvement,Karaktatva of Rahu.In my case it happened because of Grand

parent's ill health.

Thanks,

M.S.Bohra

, " Sreenadh " <sreesog wrote:

>

> Dear Sunil Bhattacharjya ji,

> Thanks for the informative mail.

> //I feel that both Rahu and Ketu can become spiritual. If Rahu is in the

> 11th house then the native is more philosophically oriented than when

> Rahu is in the 5th house but Rahu in the 11 th house may create

> difficulties in one's pursuing regular studies. //

> I agree with you. Ketu is well-known as Moksha karaka, and Rahu too is

> spiritually inclient when well placed either in 11th or 5th. About Rahu

> in 5th creating difficulties in one's persuing regular studies also I

> agree with you and my own horoscope can be an example. I have Virgo

> lagna, Rahu in 5th in capricon, and the dasa running was that of Saturn

> (lord of capricon, in this dasa the results of Rahu is supposed to

> materialize) from 5th to 24th years of age. The regular education

> broke in around 20 years of age after the completion of graduation

> (BSc). Which later re-started only around the age of 28 years. (Of

> course I have collected many certifications after 30 years through self

> study, that is another matter). So I agree that - " Rahu in 5th can

> create difficulties in one's persuing regular studies " .

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

> , Sunil Bhattacharjya

> <sunil_bhattacharjya@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sreenadhji,

> >

> > I too know a person highly qualified MD, DGO and with additional

> qualification from Stanford. This person has Rahu in the 5th house and

> is religious and visited practically all the holy places including

> Kailash Mansarovar. This person has the holy books and meets the holy

> swamijis. I also know another person who is also intelligent but had to

> discontinue PhD midway This person has not visited many holy places but

> is more philosophical. I feel that both Rahu and Ketu can become

> spiritual. If Rahu is in the 11th house then the native is more

> philosophically oriented than when Rahu is in the 5th house but Rahu in

> the 11 th house may create difficulties in one's pursuing regular

> studies. I guess Chakrabortyji also knows a similar case. Any comment,

> Sreenadhji, Chakrabortyji and the other scholars ?

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > Sunil K. Bhattacharjya

>

Guest guest

yes, i too have heard that Rahu is rep. for GrandParents - mainly GrandFatherChiranjiv Mehta+ 91 9324168001--- On Tue, 2/6/09, msbohra62 <msbohra62 wrote:

msbohra62 <msbohra62 Re:Rahu_ 5H Date: Tuesday, 2 June, 2009, 2:10 PM

Dear Sreenadh ji,It is very interesting topic about Rahu.I have read some where that if Rahu in 2nd,5th,9th or11th and if the lord of these house in Kendra with strong position than Rahu gives immense money suddenly.You have experienced any this result of rahu ?Rahu in 5th causes disturbance in education,may be one reason of natives Grand parents involvement, Karaktatva of Rahu.In my case it happened because of Grand parent's ill health.Thanks,M.S.Bohraancient_indian_ astrology, "Sreenadh" <sreesog > wrote:>> Dear Sunil Bhattacharjya ji,> Thanks for the informative mail.> //I feel that both Rahu and Ketu can become spiritual. If Rahu is in the>

11th house then the native is more philosophically oriented than when> Rahu is in the 5th house but Rahu in the 11 th house may create> difficulties in one's pursuing regular studies. //> I agree with you. Ketu is well-known as Moksha karaka, and Rahu too is> spiritually inclient when well placed either in 11th or 5th. About Rahu> in 5th creating difficulties in one's persuing regular studies also I> agree with you and my own horoscope can be an example. I have Virgo> lagna, Rahu in 5th in capricon, and the dasa running was that of Saturn> (lord of capricon, in this dasa the results of Rahu is supposed to> materialize) from 5th to 24th years of age. The regular education> broke in around 20 years of age after the completion of graduation> (BSc). Which later re-started only around the age of 28 years. (Of> course I have collected many certifications after 30 years through

self> study, that is another matter). So I agree that - "Rahu in 5th can> create difficulties in one's persuing regular studies".> Love and regards,> Sreenadh> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Sunil Bhattacharjya> <sunil_bhattacharjy a@> wrote:> >> > Dear Sreenadhji,> >> > I too know a person highly qualified MD, DGO and with additional> qualification from Stanford. This person has Rahu in the 5th house and> is religious and visited practically all the holy places including> Kailash Mansarovar. This person has the holy books and meets the holy> swamijis. I also know another person who is also intelligent but had to>

discontinue PhD midway This person has not visited many holy places but> is more philosophical. I feel that both Rahu and Ketu can become> spiritual. If Rahu is in the 11th house then the native is more> philosophically oriented than when Rahu is in the 5th house but Rahu in> the 11 th house may create difficulties in one's pursuing regular> studies. I guess Chakrabortyji also knows a similar case. Any comment,> Sreenadhji, Chakrabortyji and the other scholars ?> >> > Regards,> >> > Sunil K. Bhattacharjya>

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Guest guest

Dear Bohara ji, //> I have read some where that if Rahu in 2nd,5th,9th or11th and if

the lord of these house in Kendra with strong position than Rahu gives

immense money suddenly.You have experienced any this result of rahu ?// This combination is not true for my horoscope since - even though Rahu is in 5th, the 5th lord Saturn is not in kendra but in 9th (Tri-trikona). Any way, neither in Saturn's dasa (depositor of Rahu) nor in the later mercury dasa (which is still running), any such results as "immense money suddenly" happened to me. :) Of couse after the middle of Mercury dasa, I am in a well to do shape, and is having moderatly good position. :) And all that has nothing to do with Rahu I belive. :)//> Rahu in 5th causes disturbance in education,may be one reason of

natives Grand parents involvement,Karaktatva of Rahu.In my case it

happened because of Grand parent's ill health.// In my case it was not so - it was just due to family problems, and shift of own interest into job and income. :)Love and regards,Sreenadh , "msbohra62" <msbohra62 wrote:>> Dear Sreenadh ji,> > It is very interesting topic about Rahu.> > I have read some where that if Rahu in 2nd,5th,9th or11th and if the lord of these house in Kendra with strong position than Rahu gives immense money suddenly.You have experienced any this result of rahu ?> > Rahu in 5th causes disturbance in education,may be one reason of natives Grand parents involvement,Karaktatva of Rahu.In my case it happened because of Grand parent's ill health.> > Thanks,> > M.S.Bohra> > > > > , "Sreenadh" sreesog@ wrote:> >> > Dear Sunil Bhattacharjya ji,> > Thanks for the informative mail.> > //I feel that both Rahu and Ketu can become spiritual. If Rahu is in the> > 11th house then the native is more philosophically oriented than when> > Rahu is in the 5th house but Rahu in the 11 th house may create> > difficulties in one's pursuing regular studies. //> > I agree with you. Ketu is well-known as Moksha karaka, and Rahu too is> > spiritually inclient when well placed either in 11th or 5th. About Rahu> > in 5th creating difficulties in one's persuing regular studies also I> > agree with you and my own horoscope can be an example. I have Virgo> > lagna, Rahu in 5th in capricon, and the dasa running was that of Saturn> > (lord of capricon, in this dasa the results of Rahu is supposed to> > materialize) from 5th to 24th years of age. The regular education> > broke in around 20 years of age after the completion of graduation> > (BSc). Which later re-started only around the age of 28 years. (Of> > course I have collected many certifications after 30 years through self> > study, that is another matter). So I agree that - "Rahu in 5th can> > create difficulties in one's persuing regular studies".> > Love and regards,> > Sreenadh

Guest guest

5th house is 9th from 9th house,it also indicate grand parent(Father) and Rahu

is alos Karktatva of Grand parent.Some good indication if Rahu in 5th,some

knowledge from forefathers,institutions.

, chiranjiv mehta

<vchiranjiv wrote:

>

> yes, i too have heard that Rahu is rep. for GrandParents - mainly GrandFather

>

> Chiranjiv Mehta

> + 91 9324168001

>

> --- On Tue, 2/6/09, msbohra62 <msbohra62 wrote:

>

>

> msbohra62 <msbohra62

> Re:Rahu_ 5H

>

> Tuesday, 2 June, 2009, 2:10 PM

>

>

Dear Sreenadh ji,

>

> It is very interesting topic about Rahu.

>

> I have read some where that if Rahu in 2nd,5th,9th or11th and if the lord of

these house in Kendra with strong position than Rahu gives immense money

suddenly.You have experienced any this result of rahu ?

>

> Rahu in 5th causes disturbance in education,may be one reason of natives Grand

parents involvement, Karaktatva of Rahu.In my case it happened because of Grand

parent's ill health.

>

> Thanks,

>

> M.S.Bohra

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, " Sreenadh " <sreesog@ >

wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sunil Bhattacharjya ji,

> > Thanks for the informative mail.

> > //I feel that both Rahu and Ketu can become spiritual. If Rahu is in the

> > 11th house then the native is more philosophically oriented than when

> > Rahu is in the 5th house but Rahu in the 11 th house may create

> > difficulties in one's pursuing regular studies. //

> > I agree with you. Ketu is well-known as Moksha karaka, and Rahu too is

> > spiritually inclient when well placed either in 11th or 5th. About Rahu

> > in 5th creating difficulties in one's persuing regular studies also I

> > agree with you and my own horoscope can be an example. I have Virgo

> > lagna, Rahu in 5th in capricon, and the dasa running was that of Saturn

> > (lord of capricon, in this dasa the results of Rahu is supposed to

> > materialize) from 5th to 24th years of age. The regular education

> > broke in around 20 years of age after the completion of graduation

> > (BSc). Which later re-started only around the age of 28 years. (Of

> > course I have collected many certifications after 30 years through self

> > study, that is another matter). So I agree that - " Rahu in 5th can

> > create difficulties in one's persuing regular studies " .

> > Love and regards,

> > Sreenadh

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Sunil Bhattacharjya

> > <sunil_bhattacharjy a@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Sreenadhji,

> > >

> > > I too know a person highly qualified MD, DGO and with additional

> > qualification from Stanford. This person has Rahu in the 5th house and

> > is religious and visited practically all the holy places including

> > Kailash Mansarovar. This person has the holy books and meets the holy

> > swamijis. I also know another person who is also intelligent but had to

> > discontinue PhD midway This person has not visited many holy places but

> > is more philosophical. I feel that both Rahu and Ketu can become

> > spiritual. If Rahu is in the 11th house then the native is more

> > philosophically oriented than when Rahu is in the 5th house but Rahu in

> > the 11 th house may create difficulties in one's pursuing regular

> > studies. I guess Chakrabortyji also knows a similar case. Any comment,

> > Sreenadhji, Chakrabortyji and the other scholars ?

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > >

> > > Sunil K. Bhattacharjya

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>