IndiaDivine.org

Re:Rahu_Sagittarius

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

dear sreenath ji lot of thanks for u.

but i have little confusion. u said ie., dhanu rahu produce many good than bad such as promotion, gain and award like that. but u tell more bad think like as death of mother and father... and dasa will not useful and more sadness. so that kothanda rahu (dhanus rahu) is will not give benficial. tell more about that kothanda rahu.

Guest guest

Dear Guru naga ji, No planet, house or sign is fully beneficial or maleficial. All planets, houses and signs will have BOTH good and bad things to offer. The same is true for Rahu in Sagittarius. * Why Rahu should produced bad results? Because most of the significance attributed to Rahu is bad, and Rahu is a malefic as per definition. * Why Rahu should produce good results? Because some of the significance attributed to Rahu is good. Further like a clouded but transparent glass sheet, Rahu gives the results of the house lord in which it is situated and the planets along with which it is placed. (Yadyat bhava gato vapi, yadyat bhavesa samyuto, tattad phalani prabalou, pratisetam tamo grahau). Thus Rahu in Sagitterious is supposed to give the results of Jupiter which is an auspecious planet - thus good results. * But let us also not forget that Rahu will cloud (and distory) some of the good results indicated by the house/sign as well. For example Sagitterious is natural 9th house (signifying father) of kalapurusha chart, and so the malefic Rahu in 9th can indicate death or disease to father etc. Jupiter signify brothern and the presence of Rahu in jupiter's house can indicate death or disease to brothern etc. This is another bad side of the placement of Rahu in any house/sign. * Rahu is secracy, Rahu is crooked intellect, clovernes, Rahu is lying - all required ingradiants for success in today's world. So when placed along with planets or house lords indicating good results, the quolities indicated by Rahu would be transilated to "Ability to win", tallent or intellect. Thus power, position, wealth and success will follow. This is another positive/beneficial side of Rahu. So in short for people who value in materialistic success, Rahu in Sagitterious is good than bad; and those who are not may call it bad than good. It is all different perspectives. :)Love and regards,Sreenadh , "Guru.nagarajan Gurusamy" <guru_naga_astrologer wrote:>> dear sreenath ji lot of thanks for u.> but i have little confusion. u said ie., dhanu rahu produce many good than bad such as promotion, gain and award like that. but u tell more bad think like as death of mother and father... and dasa will not useful and more sadness.> so that kothanda rahu (dhanus rahu) is will not give benficial. tell more about that kothanda rahu.> > --- On Mon, 1/6/09, Sreenadh sreesog wrote:> > > Sreenadh sreesog Re: rahu in dhanus> > Monday, 1 June, 2009, 6:35 PM> > Dear Guru naga ji,> Rahu in Dhanus can produce many good as well as bad effects.> * Rahu in Dhanus may give benefic effects such as position raise (promotion), gain power, awards, recognition etc.> * Death of relatives such as Father, Mother, death of brethern are all a possibilty if Rahu is in dhanu.> * He will have to undergo much sadness and trouble.> * The Rahu das will not be much useful.> * Gain of job, change in job etc are all beneficial possibilities this combination may provide> Love and regards,> Sreenadh> > ancient_indian_ astrology, guru_naga_astrologe r. wrote:> >> > Dear All,> > Can we discuss Rahu (without other planet) in dhanus in more detail? Let us have a clear> > understanding about the results it produce. > > Love and regards,> >> > guru.naga

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadh ji,

Namaste,

I read your preditions for rahu in sagitarius lagna with great interest. As you

may recall, I too have rahu in sagittarius lagna and recently completed my rahu

MD..

Regarding death of father,, I must say it didnt occur in the rahu Md, rather my

father, grandmother, cousin(male aged 32yrs) and an uncle passed away at the

onset of jupiter MD,, all within the first 3 months of onset of Jupiter MD

(jupiter-jupiter-jupiter period)My jupiter is of course in the 8th

house(cancer).

I was also very ill with chest illness during this period,, jupiter being in 8th

house in cancer rashi(chest)

Could you kindly give some insight as why this should be so?

warmest regards

Sheevani

, " Sreenadh " <sreesog wrote:

>

> Dear Guru naga ji,

> No planet, house or sign is fully beneficial or maleficial. All

> planets, houses and signs will have BOTH good and bad things to offer.

> The same is true for Rahu in Sagittarius.

> * Why Rahu should produced bad results? Because most of the

> significance attributed to Rahu is bad, and Rahu is a malefic as per

> definition.

> * Why Rahu should produce good results? Because some of the

> significance attributed to Rahu is good. Further like a clouded but

> transparent glass sheet, Rahu gives the results of the house lord in

> which it is situated and the planets along with which it is placed.

> (Yadyat bhava gato vapi, yadyat bhavesa samyuto, tattad phalani

> prabalou, pratisetam tamo grahau). Thus Rahu in Sagitterious is supposed

> to give the results of Jupiter which is an auspecious planet - thus good

> results.

> * But let us also not forget that Rahu will cloud (and distory) some

> of the good results indicated by the house/sign as well. For example

> Sagitterious is natural 9th house (signifying father) of kalapurusha

> chart, and so the malefic Rahu in 9th can indicate death or disease to

> father etc. Jupiter signify brothern and the presence of Rahu in

> jupiter's house can indicate death or disease to brothern etc. This is

> another bad side of the placement of Rahu in any house/sign.

> * Rahu is secracy, Rahu is crooked intellect, clovernes, Rahu is lying

> - all required ingradiants for success in today's world. So when placed

> along with planets or house lords indicating good results, the quolities

> indicated by Rahu would be transilated to " Ability to win " , tallent or

> intellect. Thus power, position, wealth and success will follow. This

> is another positive/beneficial side of Rahu.

> So in short for people who value in materialistic success, Rahu in

> Sagitterious is good than bad; and those who are not may call it bad

> than good. It is all different perspectives. :)

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

> , " Guru.nagarajan

> Gurusamy " <guru_naga_astrologer@> wrote:

> >

> > dear sreenath ji lot of thanks for u.

> > but i have little confusion. u said ie., dhanu rahu produce many good

> than bad such as promotion, gain and award like that. but u tell more

> bad think like as death of mother and father... and dasa will not useful

> and more sadness.

> > so that kothanda rahu (dhanus rahu) is will not give benficial. tell

> more about that kothanda rahu.

> >

> > --- On Mon, 1/6/09, Sreenadh sreesog@ wrote:

> >

> >

> > Sreenadh sreesog@

> > Re: rahu in dhanus

> >

> > Monday, 1 June, 2009, 6:35 PM

> >

> > Dear Guru naga ji,

> > Rahu in Dhanus can produce many good as well as bad effects.

> > * Rahu in Dhanus may give benefic effects such as position raise

> (promotion), gain power, awards, recognition etc.

> > * Death of relatives such as Father, Mother, death of brethern are

> all a possibilty if Rahu is in dhanu.

> > * He will have to undergo much sadness and trouble.

> > * The Rahu das will not be much useful.

> > * Gain of job, change in job etc are all beneficial possibilities

> this combination may provide

> > Love and regards,

> > Sreenadh

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology,

> guru_naga_astrologe r. wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear All,

> > > Can we discuss Rahu (without other planet) in dhanus in more

> detail? Let us have a clear

> > > understanding about the results it produce.

> > > Love and regards,

> > >

> > > guru.naga

>

Guest guest

dear sheevani ji

can i know when it occur (ie., the year)--- On Tue, 2/6/09, sheevani147 <sheevani147 wrote:

sheevani147 <sheevani147 Re:Rahu_Sagittarius Date: Tuesday, 2 June, 2009, 9:56 AM

Dear Sreenadh ji,Namaste,I read your preditions for rahu in sagitarius lagna with great interest. As you may recall, I too have rahu in sagittarius lagna and recently completed my rahu MD..Regarding death of father,, I must say it didnt occur in the rahu Md, rather my father, grandmother, cousin(male aged 32yrs) and an uncle passed away at the onset of jupiter MD,, all within the first 3 months of onset of Jupiter MD (jupiter-jupiter- jupiter period)My jupiter is of course in the 8th house(cancer) .I was also very ill with chest illness during this period,, jupiter being in 8th house in cancer rashi(chest)Could you kindly give some insight as why this should be so?warmest regardsSheevaniancient_indian_

astrology, "Sreenadh" <sreesog > wrote:>> Dear Guru naga ji,> No planet, house or sign is fully beneficial or maleficial. All> planets, houses and signs will have BOTH good and bad things to offer. > The same is true for Rahu in Sagittarius.> * Why Rahu should produced bad results? Because most of the> significance attributed to Rahu is bad, and Rahu is a malefic as per> definition.> * Why Rahu should produce good results? Because some of the> significance attributed to Rahu is good. Further like a clouded but> transparent glass sheet, Rahu gives the results of the house lord in> which it is situated and the planets along with which it is placed.> (Yadyat bhava gato vapi, yadyat bhavesa samyuto, tattad phalani> prabalou, pratisetam tamo grahau). Thus Rahu in Sagitterious is supposed> to give the results of Jupiter

which is an auspecious planet - thus good> results.> * But let us also not forget that Rahu will cloud (and distory) some> of the good results indicated by the house/sign as well. For example> Sagitterious is natural 9th house (signifying father) of kalapurusha> chart, and so the malefic Rahu in 9th can indicate death or disease to> father etc. Jupiter signify brothern and the presence of Rahu in> jupiter's house can indicate death or disease to brothern etc. This is> another bad side of the placement of Rahu in any house/sign.> * Rahu is secracy, Rahu is crooked intellect, clovernes, Rahu is lying> - all required ingradiants for success in today's world. So when placed> along with planets or house lords indicating good results, the quolities> indicated by Rahu would be transilated to "Ability to win", tallent or> intellect. Thus power, position, wealth and

success will follow. This> is another positive/beneficial side of Rahu.> So in short for people who value in materialistic success, Rahu in> Sagitterious is good than bad; and those who are not may call it bad> than good. It is all different perspectives. :)> Love and regards,> Sreenadh> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Guru.nagarajan> Gurusamy" <guru_naga_astrolog er@> wrote:> >> > dear sreenath ji lot of thanks for u.> > but i have little confusion. u said ie., dhanu rahu produce many good> than bad such as promotion, gain and award like that. but u tell more> bad think like as death of mother and father... and dasa will not

useful> and more sadness.> > so that kothanda rahu (dhanus rahu) is will not give benficial. tell> more about that kothanda rahu.> >> > --- On Mon, 1/6/09, Sreenadh sreesog@ wrote:> >> >> > Sreenadh sreesog@> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: rahu in dhanus> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Monday, 1 June, 2009, 6:35 PM> >> > Dear Guru naga ji,> > Rahu in Dhanus can produce many good as well as bad effects.> > * Rahu in Dhanus may give benefic effects such as position raise> (promotion), gain power, awards, recognition etc.> > * Death of relatives such as Father,

Mother, death of brethern are> all a possibilty if Rahu is in dhanu..> > * He will have to undergo much sadness and trouble.> > * The Rahu das will not be much useful.> > * Gain of job, change in job etc are all beneficial possibilities> this combination may provide> > Love and regards,> > Sreenadh> >> > ancient_indian_ astrology,> guru_naga_astrologe r. wrote:> > >> > > Dear All,> > > Can we discuss Rahu (without other planet) in dhanus in more> detail? Let us have a clear> > > understanding about the results it produce.> > > Love and regards,> > >> > > guru.naga>

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Guest guest

Dear Nagarajanji,

Namaste.

The said events happened between mid june and early september 2008.

warmest regards

Sheevani

, " Guru.nagarajan Gurusamy "

<guru_naga_astrologer wrote:

>

> dear sheevani ji

> can i know when it occur (ie., the year)

>

> --- On Tue, 2/6/09, sheevani147 <sheevani147 wrote:

>

>

> sheevani147 <sheevani147

> Re:Rahu_Sagittarius

>

> Tuesday, 2 June, 2009, 9:56 AM

>

>

Dear Sreenadh ji,

>

> Namaste,

>

> I read your preditions for rahu in sagitarius lagna with great interest. As

you may recall, I too have rahu in sagittarius lagna and recently completed my

rahu MD..

>

> Regarding death of father,, I must say it didnt occur in the rahu Md, rather

my father, grandmother, cousin(male aged 32yrs) and an uncle passed away at the

(jupiter-jupiter- jupiter period)My jupiter is of course in the 8th

house(cancer) .

>

> I was also very ill with chest illness during this period,, jupiter being in

8th house in cancer rashi(chest)

>

> Could you kindly give some insight as why this should be so?

>

> warmest regards

> Sheevani

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, " Sreenadh " <sreesog@ >

wrote:

> >

> > Dear Guru naga ji,

> > No planet, house or sign is fully beneficial or maleficial. All

> > planets, houses and signs will have BOTH good and bad things to offer.

> > The same is true for Rahu in Sagittarius.

> > * Why Rahu should produced bad results? Because most of the

> > significance attributed to Rahu is bad, and Rahu is a malefic as per

> > definition.

> > * Why Rahu should produce good results? Because some of the

> > significance attributed to Rahu is good. Further like a clouded but

> > transparent glass sheet, Rahu gives the results of the house lord in

> > which it is situated and the planets along with which it is placed.

> > (Yadyat bhava gato vapi, yadyat bhavesa samyuto, tattad phalani

> > prabalou, pratisetam tamo grahau). Thus Rahu in Sagitterious is supposed

> > to give the results of Jupiter which is an auspecious planet - thus good

> > results.

> > * But let us also not forget that Rahu will cloud (and distory) some

> > of the good results indicated by the house/sign as well. For example

> > Sagitterious is natural 9th house (signifying father) of kalapurusha

> > chart, and so the malefic Rahu in 9th can indicate death or disease to

> > father etc. Jupiter signify brothern and the presence of Rahu in

> > jupiter's house can indicate death or disease to brothern etc. This is

> > another bad side of the placement of Rahu in any house/sign.

> > * Rahu is secracy, Rahu is crooked intellect, clovernes, Rahu is lying

> > - all required ingradiants for success in today's world. So when placed

> > along with planets or house lords indicating good results, the quolities

> > indicated by Rahu would be transilated to " Ability to win " , tallent or

> > intellect. Thus power, position, wealth and success will follow. This

> > is another positive/beneficial side of Rahu.

> > So in short for people who value in materialistic success, Rahu in

> > Sagitterious is good than bad; and those who are not may call it bad

> > than good. It is all different perspectives. :)

> > Love and regards,

> > Sreenadh

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, " Guru.nagarajan

> > Gurusamy " <guru_naga_astrolog er@> wrote:

> > >

> > > dear sreenath ji lot of thanks for u.

> > > but i have little confusion. u said ie., dhanu rahu produce many good

> > than bad such as promotion, gain and award like that. but u tell more

> > bad think like as death of mother and father... and dasa will not useful

> > and more sadness.

> > > so that kothanda rahu (dhanus rahu) is will not give benficial. tell

> > more about that kothanda rahu.

> > >

> > > --- On Mon, 1/6/09, Sreenadh sreesog@ wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Sreenadh sreesog@

> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: rahu in dhanus

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > Monday, 1 June, 2009, 6:35 PM

> > >

> > > Dear Guru naga ji,

> > > Rahu in Dhanus can produce many good as well as bad effects.

> > > * Rahu in Dhanus may give benefic effects such as position raise

> > (promotion), gain power, awards, recognition etc.

> > > * Death of relatives such as Father, Mother, death of brethern are

> > all a possibilty if Rahu is in dhanu.

> > > * He will have to undergo much sadness and trouble.

> > > * The Rahu das will not be much useful.

> > > * Gain of job, change in job etc are all beneficial possibilities

> > this combination may provide

> > > Love and regards,

> > > Sreenadh

> > >

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology,

> > guru_naga_astrologe r. wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear All,

> > > > Can we discuss Rahu (without other planet) in dhanus in more

> > detail? Let us have a clear

> > > > understanding about the results it produce.

> > > > Love and regards,

> > > >

> > > > guru.naga

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India. Go to

http://in.promos./groups/citygroups/

>

Guest guest

dear sheevani ji.

single rahu in sagittarius. in transit the jupitor whenever comes in aries,leo and sagittarious at that time that person getting kandam or equal to loss of money ,welth,helth,even their blood relations, business, even their loved ones also. jupitor transit only will cause the effect not for dasa/pukthi. i had lot of horoscope for that kothanda rahu will cause that effect.

due to that u must avare when the jupitor comes at aries(ie., 2011-2012) that period not good effect for u (better u check every 5 yrs bacward from that june 2008 u must suffer that years)

with regars

guru.naga

--- On Tue, 2/6/09, sheevani147 <sheevani147 wrote:

sheevani147 <sheevani147 Re:Rahu_Sagittarius Date: Tuesday, 2 June, 2009, 10:43 AM

Dear Nagarajanji,Namaste.The said events happened between mid june and early september 2008.warmest regardsSheevaniancient_indian_ astrology, "Guru.nagarajan Gurusamy" <guru_naga_astrolog er wrote:>> dear sheevani ji> can i know when it occur (ie., the year)> > --- On Tue, 2/6/09, sheevani147 <sheevani147@ ...> wrote:> > > sheevani147 <sheevani147@ ...>> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Rahu_Sagittarius> ancient_indian_ astrology> Tuesday, 2 June, 2009, 9:56 AM> > > > > > > > > Dear Sreenadh ji,> > Namaste,> > I read your preditions for rahu in sagitarius lagna with great interest. As you may recall, I too have rahu in sagittarius lagna and recently completed my rahu MD..> > Regarding death of father,, I must say it didnt occur in the rahu Md, rather my father, grandmother, cousin(male aged 32yrs) and an uncle passed away at the onset of jupiter MD,, all within the first 3 months of onset of Jupiter MD (jupiter-jupiter- jupiter period)My jupiter is of course in the 8th house(cancer) .> > I was also very ill with chest illness during this period,, jupiter being in 8th house in cancer rashi(chest)> > Could you kindly give some

insight as why this should be so?> > warmest regards> Sheevani> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Sreenadh" <sreesog@ > wrote:> >> > Dear Guru naga ji,> > No planet, house or sign is fully beneficial or maleficial. All> > planets, houses and signs will have BOTH good and bad things to offer. > > The same is true for Rahu in Sagittarius..> > * Why Rahu should produced bad results? Because most of the> > significance attributed to Rahu is bad, and Rahu is a malefic as per> > definition.> > * Why Rahu should produce good results? Because some of the> > significance attributed to Rahu is good. Further like a clouded but> > transparent glass sheet, Rahu gives the results of the house lord in> > which it is situated and the planets along with which it is placed.> >

(Yadyat bhava gato vapi, yadyat bhavesa samyuto, tattad phalani> > prabalou, pratisetam tamo grahau). Thus Rahu in Sagitterious is supposed> > to give the results of Jupiter which is an auspecious planet - thus good> > results.> > * But let us also not forget that Rahu will cloud (and distory) some> > of the good results indicated by the house/sign as well. For example> > Sagitterious is natural 9th house (signifying father) of kalapurusha> > chart, and so the malefic Rahu in 9th can indicate death or disease to> > father etc. Jupiter signify brothern and the presence of Rahu in> > jupiter's house can indicate death or disease to brothern etc. This is> > another bad side of the placement of Rahu in any house/sign.> > * Rahu is secracy, Rahu is crooked intellect, clovernes, Rahu is lying> > - all required ingradiants for success in

today's world. So when placed> > along with planets or house lords indicating good results, the quolities> > indicated by Rahu would be transilated to "Ability to win", tallent or> > intellect. Thus power, position, wealth and success will follow. This> > is another positive/beneficial side of Rahu.> > So in short for people who value in materialistic success, Rahu in> > Sagitterious is good than bad; and those who are not may call it bad> > than good. It is all different perspectives. :)> > Love and regards,> > Sreenadh> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Guru.nagarajan> > Gurusamy" <guru_naga_astrolog er@> wrote:> > >> > > dear sreenath ji lot of thanks for u.> > > but i have little confusion. u said ie., dhanu rahu produce many good> > than bad such as

promotion, gain and award like that. but u tell more> > bad think like as death of mother and father... and dasa will not useful> > and more sadness.> > > so that kothanda rahu (dhanus rahu) is will not give benficial. tell> > more about that kothanda rahu..> > >> > > --- On Mon, 1/6/09, Sreenadh sreesog@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > Sreenadh sreesog@> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: rahu in dhanus> > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > Monday, 1 June, 2009, 6:35 PM> > >> > > Dear Guru naga ji,> > > Rahu in Dhanus can produce many good as well as bad effects.> > > * Rahu in Dhanus may give benefic effects such as position raise> > (promotion), gain power, awards, recognition etc.> > > * Death of

relatives such as Father, Mother, death of brethern are> > all a possibilty if Rahu is in dhanu.> > > * He will have to undergo much sadness and trouble.> > > * The Rahu das will not be much useful.> > > * Gain of job, change in job etc are all beneficial possibilities> > this combination may provide> > > Love and regards,> > > Sreenadh> > >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology,> > guru_naga_astrologe r. wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear All,> > > > Can we discuss Rahu (without other planet) in dhanus in more> > detail? Let us have a clear> > > > understanding about the results it produce.> > > > Love and regards,> > > >> > > > guru.naga> >> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India. Go to http://in.promos. / groups/citygroup s/>

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Guest guest

Dear Nagarajanji,

Namaste ji,

I am inclined to agree with you that 2003 and 1998 were difficult years for me

but only 2008 brought deaths of family members.2003 brought relationship issues

and 1998 brought job changes.

2004/5 brought financial problems which resolved in around may/june 2006.

warmest regards

Sheevani

, " Guru.nagarajan Gurusamy "

<guru_naga_astrologer wrote:

>

> dear sheevani ji.

> single rahu in sagittarius. in transit the jupitor whenever comes in aries,leo

and sagittarious at that time that person getting kandam or equal to loss of

money ,welth,helth,even their blood relations, business, even their loved

ones also. jupitor transit only will cause the effect not for dasa/pukthi. i had

lot of horoscope for that kothanda rahu will cause that effect..

>  

> due to that u must avare when the jupitor comes at aries(ie., 2011-2012) that

period not good effect for u (better u check every 5 yrs bacward from that june

2008 u must suffer that years)

>

> with regars

> guru.naga

>  

>

> --- On Tue, 2/6/09, sheevani147 <sheevani147 wrote:

>

>

> sheevani147 <sheevani147

> Re:Rahu_Sagittarius

>

> Tuesday, 2 June, 2009, 10:43 AM

>

>

>

Dear Nagarajanji,

>

> Namaste.

>

> The said events happened between mid june and early september 2008.

>

> warmest regards

> Sheevani

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, " Guru.nagarajan Gurusamy "

<guru_naga_astrolog er@> wrote:

> >

> > dear sheevani ji

> > can i know when it occur (ie., the year)

> >

> > --- On Tue, 2/6/09, sheevani147 <sheevani147@ ...> wrote:

> >

> >

> > sheevani147 <sheevani147@ ...>

> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Rahu_Sagittarius

> > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > Tuesday, 2 June, 2009, 9:56 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Sreenadh ji,

> >

> > Namaste,

> >

> > I read your preditions for rahu in sagitarius lagna with great interest. As

you may recall, I too have rahu in sagittarius lagna and recently completed my

rahu MD..

> >

> > Regarding death of father,, I must say it didnt occur in the rahu Md, rather

my father, grandmother, cousin(male aged 32yrs) and an uncle passed away at the

(jupiter-jupiter- jupiter period)My jupiter is of course in the 8th

house(cancer) .

> >

> > I was also very ill with chest illness during this period,, jupiter being in

8th house in cancer rashi(chest)

> >

> > Could you kindly give some insight as why this should be so?

> >

> > warmest regards

> > Sheevani

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, " Sreenadh " <sreesog@ >

wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Guru naga ji,

> > > No planet, house or sign is fully beneficial or maleficial. All

> > > planets, houses and signs will have BOTH good and bad things to offer.

> > > The same is true for Rahu in Sagittarius.

> > > * Why Rahu should produced bad results? Because most of the

> > > significance attributed to Rahu is bad, and Rahu is a malefic as per

> > > definition.

> > > * Why Rahu should produce good results? Because some of the

> > > significance attributed to Rahu is good. Further like a clouded but

> > > transparent glass sheet, Rahu gives the results of the house lord in

> > > which it is situated and the planets along with which it is placed.

> > > (Yadyat bhava gato vapi, yadyat bhavesa samyuto, tattad phalani

> > > prabalou, pratisetam tamo grahau). Thus Rahu in Sagitterious is supposed

> > > to give the results of Jupiter which is an auspecious planet - thus good

> > > results.

> > > * But let us also not forget that Rahu will cloud (and distory) some

> > > of the good results indicated by the house/sign as well. For example

> > > Sagitterious is natural 9th house (signifying father) of kalapurusha

> > > chart, and so the malefic Rahu in 9th can indicate death or disease to

> > > father etc. Jupiter signify brothern and the presence of Rahu in

> > > jupiter's house can indicate death or disease to brothern etc. This is

> > > another bad side of the placement of Rahu in any house/sign.

> > > * Rahu is secracy, Rahu is crooked intellect, clovernes, Rahu is lying

> > > - all required ingradiants for success in today's world. So when placed

> > > along with planets or house lords indicating good results, the quolities

> > > indicated by Rahu would be transilated to " Ability to win " , tallent or

> > > intellect. Thus power, position, wealth and success will follow. This

> > > is another positive/beneficial side of Rahu.

> > > So in short for people who value in materialistic success, Rahu in

> > > Sagitterious is good than bad; and those who are not may call it bad

> > > than good. It is all different perspectives. :)

> > > Love and regards,

> > > Sreenadh

> > >

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, " Guru.nagarajan

> > > Gurusamy " <guru_naga_astrolog er@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > dear sreenath ji lot of thanks for u.

> > > > but i have little confusion. u said ie., dhanu rahu produce many good

> > > than bad such as promotion, gain and award like that. but u tell more

> > > bad think like as death of mother and father... and dasa will not useful

> > > and more sadness.

> > > > so that kothanda rahu (dhanus rahu) is will not give benficial. tell

> > > more about that kothanda rahu.

> > > >

> > > > --- On Mon, 1/6/09, Sreenadh sreesog@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Sreenadh sreesog@

> > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: rahu in dhanus

> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > > Monday, 1 June, 2009, 6:35 PM

> > > >

> > > > Dear Guru naga ji,

> > > > Rahu in Dhanus can produce many good as well as bad effects.

> > > > * Rahu in Dhanus may give benefic effects such as position raise

> > > (promotion), gain power, awards, recognition etc.

> > > > * Death of relatives such as Father, Mother, death of brethern are

> > > all a possibilty if Rahu is in dhanu.

> > > > * He will have to undergo much sadness and trouble.

> > > > * The Rahu das will not be much useful.

> > > > * Gain of job, change in job etc are all beneficial possibilities

> > > this combination may provide

> > > > Love and regards,

> > > > Sreenadh

> > > >

> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology,

> > > guru_naga_astrologe r. wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear All,

> > > > > Can we discuss Rahu (without other planet) in dhanus in more

> > > detail? Let us have a clear

> > > > > understanding about the results it produce.

> > > > > Love and regards,

> > > > >

> > > > > guru.naga

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India. Go to

http://in..promos. / groups/citygroup s/

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India

Travel http://in.travel./

>

Guest guest

dear sheevani

so u calculate the other each and every five years of ur life incitants. u can calculate the date also ie., if ur rahu in sagittarius in a star degree (for example moolam 2nd then the jupitor touch and staying period of the moolam 2nd u get suffer also ashwini 2nd,magam 2nd like that) that degree and everi 120deg that jupitor touching period is bad for u.

regards

guru.naga

--- On Tue, 2/6/09, sheevani147 <sheevani147 wrote:

sheevani147 <sheevani147 Re:Rahu_Sagittarius Date: Tuesday, 2 June, 2009, 1:09 PM

Dear Nagarajanji,Namaste ji,I am inclined to agree with you that 2003 and 1998 were difficult years for me but only 2008 brought deaths of family members.2003 brought relationship issues and 1998 brought job changes.2004/5 brought financial problems which resolved in around may/june 2006.warmest regardsSheevaniancient_indian_ astrology, "Guru.nagarajan Gurusamy" <guru_naga_astrolog er wrote:>> dear sheevani ji.> single rahu in sagittarius. in transit the jupitor whenever comes in aries,leo and sagittarious at that time that person getting kandam or equal to loss of money ,welth,helth, even their blood relations, business, even their loved ones also. jupitor

transit only will cause the effect not for dasa/pukthi. i had lot of horoscope for that kothanda rahu will cause that effect..> > due to that u must avare when the jupitor comes at aries(ie., 2011-2012) that period not good effect for u (better u check every 5 yrs bacward from that june 2008 u must suffer that years)> > with regars> guru.naga> > > --- On Tue, 2/6/09, sheevani147 <sheevani147@ ...> wrote:> > > sheevani147 <sheevani147@ ...>> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Rahu_Sagittarius> ancient_indian_ astrology> Tuesday, 2 June, 2009, 10:43 AM> > > > > >

> > > > Dear Nagarajanji,> > Namaste.> > The said events happened between mid june and early september 2008.> > warmest regards> Sheevani> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Guru.nagarajan Gurusamy" <guru_naga_astrolog er@> wrote:> >> > dear sheevani ji> > can i know when it occur (ie., the year)> > > > --- On Tue, 2/6/09, sheevani147 <sheevani147@ ...> wrote:> > > > > > sheevani147 <sheevani147@ ...>> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Rahu_Sagittarius> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Tuesday, 2 June, 2009, 9:56 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Sreenadh ji,> > >

> Namaste,> > > > I read your preditions for rahu in sagitarius lagna with great interest. As you may recall, I too have rahu in sagittarius lagna and recently completed my rahu MD..> > > > Regarding death of father,, I must say it didnt occur in the rahu Md, rather my father, grandmother, cousin(male aged 32yrs) and an uncle passed away at the onset of jupiter MD,, all within the first 3 months of onset of Jupiter MD (jupiter-jupiter- jupiter period)My jupiter is of course in the 8th house(cancer) .> > > > I was also very ill with chest illness during this period,, jupiter being in 8th house in cancer rashi(chest)> > > > Could you kindly give some insight as why this should be so?> > > > warmest regards> > Sheevani> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Sreenadh" <sreesog@ > wrote:> >

>> > > Dear Guru naga ji,> > > No planet, house or sign is fully beneficial or maleficial. All> > > planets, houses and signs will have BOTH good and bad things to offer. > > > The same is true for Rahu in Sagittarius.> > > * Why Rahu should produced bad results? Because most of the> > > significance attributed to Rahu is bad, and Rahu is a malefic as per> > > definition.> > > * Why Rahu should produce good results? Because some of the> > > significance attributed to Rahu is good. Further like a clouded but> > > transparent glass sheet, Rahu gives the results of the house lord in> > > which it is situated and the planets along with which it is placed.> > > (Yadyat bhava gato vapi, yadyat bhavesa samyuto, tattad phalani> > > prabalou, pratisetam tamo grahau). Thus Rahu in Sagitterious

is supposed> > > to give the results of Jupiter which is an auspecious planet - thus good> > > results.> > > * But let us also not forget that Rahu will cloud (and distory) some> > > of the good results indicated by the house/sign as well. For example> > > Sagitterious is natural 9th house (signifying father) of kalapurusha> > > chart, and so the malefic Rahu in 9th can indicate death or disease to> > > father etc. Jupiter signify brothern and the presence of Rahu in> > > jupiter's house can indicate death or disease to brothern etc. This is> > > another bad side of the placement of Rahu in any house/sign.> > > * Rahu is secracy, Rahu is crooked intellect, clovernes, Rahu is lying> > > - all required ingradiants for success in today's world. So when placed> > > along with planets or house lords

indicating good results, the quolities> > > indicated by Rahu would be transilated to "Ability to win", tallent or> > > intellect. Thus power, position, wealth and success will follow. This> > > is another positive/beneficial side of Rahu.> > > So in short for people who value in materialistic success, Rahu in> > > Sagitterious is good than bad; and those who are not may call it bad> > > than good. It is all different perspectives. :)> > > Love and regards,> > > Sreenadh> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Guru..nagarajan> > > Gurusamy" <guru_naga_astrolog er@> wrote:> > > >> > > > dear sreenath ji lot of thanks for u.> > > > but i have little confusion. u said ie., dhanu rahu produce many good> > > than bad such as

promotion, gain and award like that. but u tell more> > > bad think like as death of mother and father... and dasa will not useful> > > and more sadness.> > > > so that kothanda rahu (dhanus rahu) is will not give benficial. tell> > > more about that kothanda rahu.> > > >> > > > --- On Mon, 1/6/09, Sreenadh sreesog@ wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > Sreenadh sreesog@> > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: rahu in dhanus> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > Monday, 1 June, 2009, 6:35 PM> > > >> > > > Dear Guru naga ji,> > > > Rahu in Dhanus can produce many good as well as bad effects.> > > > * Rahu in Dhanus may give benefic effects such as position raise> >

> (promotion), gain power, awards, recognition etc.> > > > * Death of relatives such as Father, Mother, death of brethern are> > > all a possibilty if Rahu is in dhanu.> > > > * He will have to undergo much sadness and trouble.> > > > * The Rahu das will not be much useful.> > > > * Gain of job, change in job etc are all beneficial possibilities> > > this combination may provide> > > > Love and regards,> > > > Sreenadh> > > >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology,> > > guru_naga_astrologe r. wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear All,> > > > > Can we discuss Rahu (without other planet) in dhanus in more> > > detail? Let us have a clear> > > > > understanding about the results it

produce.> > > > > Love and regards,> > > > >> > > > > guru.naga> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India. Go to http://in..promos. / groups/citygroup s/> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel http://in.travel.

/>

Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.* Click here!.