IndiaDivine.org

Re:Rahu_ 1H(11)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sreenad g ,

Well u can take my birth chart as i have Rahu in 11th house n just in last stages of Rahu Dasa ( Rahu - Mars) Birth Details r : 23.07.1975 Time: 20.30 Place : Delhi --- On Mon, 6/1/09, Sreenadh <sreesog wrote:

Sreenadh <sreesog Re:Rahu_ 1H Date: Monday, June 1, 2009, 6:25 PM

Dear Liana ji, Rahu in lagna can give both good and bad results, as per his capability. Let me quote from ancient astro classics -

As per Garga hora –

Sarvanga rogee vikalaH kumoortiH kuchailadhari kunakhi kukarma

AdharmikaH sahasakarmadakshi raktekshanaschandra ripou tanuste

(Garga hora)

[if Rahu is in lagna, he may have trouble or disease to all the limbs, will not have peace of mind, will not be beautiful, will wear dirty cloths, will have bad nails, will do bad deeds, will not be religious, and will have reddish sharp eyes]

As per experience, all the above statements are applicable only in Rahu dasa and also only if Rahu is placed in a malefic lagna. If the lagna lord is benefic then the above results will not apply.

A generally applicable result for Rahu in Lagna is given by Garga separately, in the following quote –

Rahau lagnagate jataH sanchayo yatrakutrachit

Simhakarkani meshe cha swarnalabhaya mangalaH

(Garga hora)

[if Rahu is in lagna, native will have the nature of saving wealth and money such as gold as some safe deposits. If Leo, Cancer or Aries is lagna (since Sun, Moon and Mars and the signs Leo, Cancer, Aries can signify gold) and if Mars is placed in it, this is a combination that shows the gain of gold with certainty (during the dasa of Rahu)]

As per Bhrigu sutra –

Mrita prasutiH Meshavrishabhe karkarasiste dayavan

Bahubhogi Asubhe subhadrishte mukhalanchani

(Brigu sutra)

[if Rahu or ketu is present in Lagna then the native will have a dead child (this could be giving birth to a dead child, an abortion, of death of child just after birth). If this Rahu is placed in Aries, Taurus or Cancer (in lagna) then the native would be a very kind individual (and may become nurse, astrologer etc). If Rahu is in any of the above three signs (i.e. Aries-Taurus- Cancer), then the native will enjoy life in many ways (materialistic and worldly well-being and enjoyment is mentioned here). If Rahu or Ketu in lagna is aspected by any planet then the native will have symbol of the same in his face – such as mole etc – based on whether it is a benefic or malefic planet (benefic planet will provide a good symbol and malefic a bad or black mark)]

As per chamalkara chintamani –

Swavakye sarthaH paresham pratapal

Prabhavatsamaschada yetswan pararthan

Tamo yesya lagne sa bhagnari veeryaH

Kalatre dhritim bhooridaropi yayal

(chamalkara chintamani)

[if Rahu is in lagna, he will be good in realizing his own words by utilizing the ability of others. He will collect much wealth, utilizing the ability of others. He will destroy the courage of his enemies. Even though he may have many wives (due to his interest in worldly life and sex), he will not have much hurry in wife (and sexual matters, due to his passive attitude)]

Apart from the above results, the tradition provides numerous results such as the following for Rahu in Lagna –

If Rahu is in lagna he will have less longevity only. (.e. He may die around 50-70 years or earlier )

He will not be much religious, will have bad habits (such as smoking, use of tobacco etc),

He will have less number of children only. (And may loss children due to abortion etc as well)

The native may get disease in organs above neck (since Rahu symbolically represent a headless body) – such as ear, nose, eye trouble etc

He would be strong and very intelligent (especially crooked intellect, to achieve his goals)

If the Lagna lord is strong then, bad results should NOT be ascribed to Rahu.

If Rahu in Lagna is placed in Scorpio or Capricorn, then it is very bad if especially aspected by a malefic then he will have many diseases.

He will have many diseases, he will have bad nails, a disturbed (non-peaceful) mind, and a not-so-beautiful house

He may wear bad cloths

He will successfully complete jobs that demand both courage and ability

He will do many very bad but courageous deas

I think this much is enough for the first go…. ;)

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

ancient_indian_ astrology, "blulisan" <blulisan wrote:>> Dear Sreenadh ji and all,> > Because of some good reasons i am also much interested in Rahu in 1st house. Lagna is cancer and also mars is there.> After reading all the messages on this topic i am still confused of the malefic or benefic effect of rahu.> If one is interested to explain and needs more details on that chart please ask. > Any reply would be much appreciated.> Thank you.> > Regards,> > Liana