IndiaDivine.org

Re:Deb.Saturn_3HL+4HL_Scorpio Lagna

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Manoj ji,It was not so difficult ase you'd already mentioned ven-rah dasha. I will write in detail but for the time being you may check for these very important points.

Since Rahu is AD lord, see all placements from Rahu (natal and transit). See where all fingers are pointing.5H from rahu is afflicted: Venus (MDLord) and mars in 5H, hemmed in malefics, aspected by saturn from 3H, its lord gone to 12H. Saving grace a retro Jup from 9H. But damage is done.

Rahu in transit is in pisces over natal 5H from where 5L is in 8H. Saturn in 5H from T rahu and mars in aries over natal saturn, both sat-mars in mutual aspect From natal moon also saturn is over your moon in 9H of bhagya. From natal jupiter rahu afflicts 5H again. 

You may check further there are many pointers. You don't need D-7 to confirm. Hope this helpsRegardsNeelam2009/6/2 Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj

Dear Neelam Ji,

Thanks for your kind wishes and words.

Astrologically speaking how did you zero in on the child. Is it from the D-7? Did Rahu in Lagna and Venus in 8th in D-7 clue you in?

Please ellucidate if there is some other technique you used.

I also know additionally in the Rashi Jupiter lord of 5th gone 8 away to the 12th and hammerred by Malefics is pretty bad. But Saptamsha must be the clincher, correct? I cannot imagine that all the people who were born with that Rashi chart (which must be quite a few) will have such a debilitating problem for their child.

Regards,

-Manoj

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07

Tuesday, June 2, 2009 9:44:56 AMRe: Re:Deb.Saturn_3HL+4HL_Scorpio Lagna

Dear Manoj ji,

I could only say that hesitatingly, keeping my fingers crossed. I didn't have the courage to talk straight about a serious problem with your child. Rahu antar does show significant problem with the child.

I am really sorry to hear that. But you are brave and Saturn has already given you the strength and endurance to face this challenge. The angel has come to you for a larger purpose in your life. I pray for peace and happiness in your life.

Best WishesNeelam

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadh ji, //having an idea for whom we predict should not distort our derivations. //Not sure what you're implying here? We have our own ways of interpreting a chart and for me NO house/placement is good or bad and all planets are only meant to take us forward in spiritual growth, sometimes through a smooth ride and at other times on tougher terrains. I always focus more on KARKATWAS of planets through which they work. And if we are able to focus on the ultimate goal of a native, it is easier to find the road which he’s likely to take.

//What are the results to be predicted for Saturn in 6th in Aries in debilitation for Scorpio lagna? What the classics say? Dear Neelam ji, can you collect the reference and quote?//

Classics have to be applied with a lot of flexibility I feel. I still maintain that any planet will work in favour of the aspected house if it is the house of exaltation/own house/friendly house, as per its KARKATWAS. I do not see where we deviate from classics in this? However, I am not including any planet which could be placed in such a house. Now for debilitation, it is the mode and means adopted by the planet which suffer, and not necessarily the result. This is how we may separate the influences on each house carefully and not doom the whole house for one placement.

I may be wrong and you may not agree, but aren’t we all learning :-) RegardsNeelam

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadhji and Neelamji,

If we are talking about Saturn debilitated in Mr.Manoj jis chart, then

it is very good for him. It has the power to give him a new house, good

income, and few other areas of bliss. By the way Saturn goes to Libra,

its exaltation point in the Navamsha of this same Birth Chart in

question.

regards/Bhaskar.

, neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Dear Sreenadh ji,

>

> //having an idea for whom we predict should not distort our

derivations. //

>

> Not sure what you're implying here? We have our own ways of

interpreting a

> chart and for me NO house/placement is good or bad and all planets are

only

> meant to take us forward in spiritual growth, sometimes through a

smooth

> ride and at other times on tougher terrains. I always focus more on

> KARKATWAS of planets through which they work. And if we are able to

focus on

> the ultimate goal of a native, it is easier to find the road which

he's

> likely to take.

>

> //What are the results to be predicted for Saturn in 6th in Aries in

> debilitation for Scorpio lagna? What the classics say? Dear Neelam ji,

can

> you collect the reference and quote?//

>

> Classics have to be applied with a lot of flexibility I feel. I still

> maintain that any planet will work in favour of the aspected house if

it is

> the house of exaltation/own house/friendly house, as per its

KARKATWAS. I do

> not see where we deviate from classics in this? However, I am not

including

> any planet which could be placed in such a house. Now for

debilitation, it

> is the mode and means adopted by the planet which suffer, and not

> necessarily the result. This is how we may separate the influences on

each

> house carefully and not doom the whole house for one placement.

>

> I may be wrong and you may not agree, but aren't we all learning

:-)

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

Guest guest

Thanks manoj ji. Yes, I was pushed towards spiritualism all of a sudden. It was not any tragedy or any painful situation in life that made me take a diversion from totally practical and not very religious person in to a person who suddenly started asking questions about my own existence and purpose of my life but a sudden insight which I had when I was alone on the terrace of my house over looking a vast expanse of the arabian sea that it happened. Suddenly the thought was there that there must be something more to life than what I was doing. And thinking.

Regards,

Anita--- On Tue, 2/6/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj Re: Re:Deb.Saturn_3HL+4HL_Scorpio Lagna Date: Tuesday, 2 June, 2009, 2:20 PM

Dear Anita Ji,Take it from experience that one would rather have Exalted Saturn teaching spirituality rather than Deb Saturn. The difference is exalted Saturn will nudge you and guide you. Deb Saturn cuts you arms and legs off and throws you into the spiritual realm, kicking and screaming. !!!I want to give every one some more time to analyse and then I will detail the event that was precipated by Rahu that changed my life over night.-Manoj____________ _________ _________ __Anita R <ash.rsh55 >ancient_indian_ astrologyTuesday,

June 2, 2009 5:11:24 AMRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Deb..Saturn_ 3HL+4HL_Scorpio LagnaDear Neelamji,I agree with Manoj about his observations on Shani being the king when it comes to spirituality.I have exalted shani as lord of 10th and 11th. I met guru when I was 5 years in to my shani mahadasa which I am still running. Yes, shani has made me work hard, I have had to sacrifice a lot in life, ( may be because shani is combust Being accompanied by sun) but it has done wonders to me in my spiritual quest. Surprisingly I have made more advances in my spiritual and internal growth since my sade sati started in 2007 july. Shani deb or exalted appears to give same results. FInancially we are comfortable ( cant say RICH) but then I do not expect a lot of luxury in life.regards,Anita--- On Tue, 2/6/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@

>Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Deb.Saturn_ 3HL+4HL_Scorpio Lagnaancient_indian_ astrology@ . .comTuesday, 2 June, 2009, 10:55 AMDear Neelam Ji,I understand that Shani is the king when it comes to spirituality. You are 100% about the effect of Saturn in my life. Lord Saturn has pummelled me into spiritual submission in the most incredible ways. He has hit me where it hurts the most, ripped out the carpet from under my feet (so to speak), forced me to re-evaluate my life completely and effectively come to the conclusion about the futility of materialistic cravings. However I always had such inclinations since my childhood, but the unabated recent suffering has altered the course of my evolution suddenly and violently, but firmly.That is the other dilemma I have as to when to call a planet "good" or "bad". Invariably "materially" bad becomes "spiritually good" since it takes

the soul towards moksha.-Manoj____________ _________ _________ __neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>ancient_indian_ astrologyTuesday, June 2, 2009 1:10:37 AMRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Deb.Saturn_ 3HL+4HL_Scorpio LagnaDear Manoj ji, Sreenadh ji, and all,In practice, it is seen that debilitation is not denial. And some go far to illustrate that more debilitated planets actually cause rajyoga, means you get everything! How one gets it remains to be seen. No small deal this debilitation! Let us get to the basics and forget about debilitation for a while. Saturn by virtue of its placement in aries, would spoil the significations of 6H as it is placed in inimical sign, but that is good. By its friendly aspect on libra, it should support 12H activities. Now the activities which Saturn would support will be as per its karakatwas and what is

promised by the 12H and 12L lord. This has to be balanced.What would happen when this Saturn is debilitated? The planet may not adopt fair means to act, but it will give results of its karakatwas. 12H is not only bed pleasures. Saturn is not karak of bed pleasures. Saturn would drive the native towards virakti, renunciation. It may make the spouse disinterested in conjugal bliss, or pervert, have extramarital affairs if venus is also afflicted. That will make the native develop a Virakti. Every result has to have a cause. The spouse would make the native realise the futility of relationships and marriage and this will be conducive to his spiritual growth. So instead of taking sanyaasa by going to an ashram straight, as perhaps an exalted saturn will, this would not take an apparently nice route.One cannot forget the actual purpose of Saturn in a chart. It is most important to balance the dignity of a planet and its Karkatwas,

the litmus test being provided by its position in vargas. If one cares to check, the clue is this:Whenever Saturn is in deep debilitation in a chart, it is exalted in d-4, d-9, d-10, d-27, and d-45. I need not state the implications and derivations of this as anything I might say, it will remain understated. This exactly tells us where a debilitated Saturn is taking the soul.Hope this helpsRegardsNeelam ____________ _________ _________ __Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Guest guest

Dear Manoj ji,

Please try and read a book by name "many lives, many masters". I forget the name of the author but the book is quite famous. It helps to explain why many things for which we have no logical explanation happen to us. This is especially true where relationships are concerened. You will have a fairly good idea why there are some people in our lives who give us a lot of pain but still we are not able to break away from them, why some people are good to us even tho we have done nothing for them etc.

Regards,

Anita--- On Tue, 2/6/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manojRe: Re:Deb.Saturn_3HL+4HL_Scorpio Lagna Date: Tuesday, 2 June, 2009, 5:42 PM

Dear Bhaskar Ji,

Thanks for the wise illustrations and analogies.

Regards.

-Manoj

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>ancient_indian_ astrologyTuesday, June 2, 2009 10:19:46 AM[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Deb.Saturn_ 3HL+4HL_Scorpio Lagna

Dear Manoj ji and all,Just like Saturn has a connection with Mars in form of the Surgeonsknife , where Mars gets Exalted in Saturn House., in Same way The SUNtoo has connection with Mars the planet of aggression. The Sun too getsExalted in the house of Mars.The Fire of the Sun too has its own lessons for the mortal to be learnt.The Fire of the Burning Ghats-Smashan Ghat where a person lays to burn abody of his own beloved whom he had always been together with. TheFather who brought the son to this world, the son now shows him the wayand leads him to the other world. What a Irony, but a reality which allof us have to face.The Sun represents the Fire of the belly, which makes a man work for hisnext quota of food. Now see again the connection of Mars here. Withoutthe Fire and aggression of work, one will never be able to achieve theexaltation levels it reaches in the 10th house

of Karma and the signCapricorn. Unless the Karma is to the optimum levels one cannot reachanywhere in his duties, filiall or otherwise.The Sun represents the Fire of anger which can be destructive or alsoall pervading and saintly. On controlling this man can remove one of thefour hurdles to reach his Creator.The Sun represents the Fire of the Lust. Unless one controls this hecannot move ahead. Here too it is one of the hurdles to be overcome as"Kama". This same Fire can destroy one, and when controlled can becomethe "Ojas" sparkling in a Yogi.The Sun represents the Fire of teh Yagna or Homa. This is the easier wayto Feed,pamper and reach the Gods through the blessings as offeringsmade to the "Agnideva".The Fire of the burning wood in the chulha which allows food to becooked, and the Fire of the burning Forest which destroys the UncookedFood.The Sun manifests in form of

Agni tattwa and creates Pitta when inexcess, but if in proper proportions it is the cause of splendour in anyman to attract the world.Thpogh the Sun and Saturn are known to be inimical towards each other,and 6 days apart in a week, but they are also complementary and togetherif one sees it at the end of the week. The son may be inimical, but theFather is never. The son even if inimical still has some feelings forthe Father and always remains behind him (Sunday comes first andSaturday follows). The father though knowing that the son may haveturned truant, still is always near him. (Saturday-Sunday)There is so much about the Sun and Saturn, that a mere Life time wouldbe too less to know or talk about the same.regards,Bhaskar.ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran<chandran_manoj@ .....> wrote:>> Dear Bhaskar Ji,>> Lovely analogy. I am still shivering from the cold :)>> -Manoj>>>> ____________ _________ _________ __> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> ancient_indian_ astrology> Tuesday, June 2, 2009 8:06:57 AM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Deb.Saturn_ 3HL+4HL_ScorpioLagna>>>>>>> Saturn is cold and chilling. The cold of the Operation theatre whereone> is taken on the moving bed, for operation and laid

on the operation> table with all clothes taken of, ready to be cut with the Surgeons> knife.>> Saturn is the cold fear of death and impelling doom which one feelswhen> he goes to collect the Blood and Medical report for the mammascopydone> to detect Breast Cancer for the tumour on his wifes chest, or his> prostate.>> Saturn is the cold fear of ones family member passing away and the> realisation that ones time is also soon due to come sooner or later.>> Saturn is cold, chilly and freezing. It cannot be, and never be hotand> scorching like the Sun.>> Fear makes a man sweat and removes the heat of his body to come out in> droplets of sweat. This is just like the cold water bottle coming out> from the freeze.>> regards,>>

Bhaskar.>

Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more!

Guest guest

Dear Neelam Ji,

I personally have seen Deb Moon playing a big role in my life.

I have a Deb moon in Scorpio Virgo La), moving to second house in Bhav Chalit.

This moon is aspected by Ma from 9th House (3rd house being Ma's own house)

Ma in 9th House is aspected by Mo (9th house is exalted house of Mo)

Since my child hood till now, whenever I have emotional ups and downs, I start remembering all incidents which happened since my childhood.

During UP's : I remember all good things. during happy times I want to share my happiness with others around (but non is around to share)

During Downs: I remember all incidents when I was denied/betrayed (during sad times I want to be left alone in a dark corner of the room, but do not get a dark corner in this busy life)

This happens in around every six months during the time scale of life. I did not see the good happening due to exalted aspect of Moon on Bhagyasthan.

The only good spiritual happening in my life is, I can sit in a shattered/clumsy place and still feel like I am in Heaven by dint of imagination (meditation).

Warm Regards

Amit Nakai

neelam gupta

Tuesday, June 02, 2009 1:40 PM

Re: Re:Deb.Saturn_3HL+4HL_Scorpio Lagna

Dear Manoj ji, Sreenadh ji, and all,In practice, it is seen that debilitation is not denial. And some go far to illustrate that more debilitated planets actually cause rajyoga, means you get everything! How one gets it remains to be seen. No small deal this debilitation!

Let us get to the basics and forget about debilitation for a while. Saturn by virtue of its placement in aries, would spoil the significations of 6H as it is placed in inimical sign, but that is good. By its friendly aspect on libra, it should support 12H activities. Now the activities which Saturn would support will be as per its karakatwas and what is promised by the 12H and 12L lord. This has to be balanced.What would happen when this Saturn is debilitated? The planet may not adopt fair means to act, but it will give results of its karakatwas. 12H is not only bed pleasures. Saturn is not karak of bed pleasures. Saturn would drive the native towards virakti, renunciation. It may make the spouse disinterested in conjugal bliss, or pervert, have extramarital affairs if venus is also afflicted. That will make the native develop a Virakti. Every result has to have a cause. The spouse would make the native realise the futility of relationships and marriage and this will be conducive to his spiritual growth. So instead of taking sanyaasa by going to an ashram straight, as perhaps an exalted saturn will, this would not take an apparently nice route.One cannot forget the actual purpose of Saturn in a chart. It is most important to balance the dignity of a planet and its Karkatwas, the litmus test being provided by its position in vargas. If one cares to check, the clue is this:Whenever Saturn is in deep debilitation in a chart, it is exalted in d-4, d-9, d-10, d-27, and d-45. I need not state the implications and derivations of this as anything I might say, it will remain understated. This exactly tells us where a debilitated Saturn is taking the soul.

Hope this helps

Regards

Neelam

Guest guest

Dear Neelamji,

You said :

I still maintain that any planet will work in favour of the aspected house if it is the house of exaltation/own house/friendly house, as per its KARKATWAS. I do not see where we deviate from classics in this? However, I am not including any planet which could be placed in such a house. Now for debilitation, it is the mode and means adopted by the planet which suffer, and not necessarily the result. This is how we may separate the influences on each house carefully and not doom the whole house for one placement.

My experience is that the debilitated planet does affect the house of its debilitation/ where it is placed. The house of exalation where it aspects also benefits from its gaze but at great cost to the house of debilitation.

That means the results also suffer in house of debilitation and the results of the house of exalation do not go to it cause - the debilitated planet .

For eg : the group member has deb. saturn in 6th has got good results in 12th house ( also house of overseas ) while it would have destroyed the results ( good or bad ) of the 6th house. The 6th house may have been resposible for him going overseas, if he looks back with care.Chiranjiv Mehta

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskarji,

With your permission :

Saturn takes you by the neck into a deep, dark alley with a known but fearsome

entity inside, very slowly.

How you act/ react in that slow walk will decide how he will reward you when

period of trial is over.

How you react is also the way your personality develops for the rest of your

life.

you humour becomes dry , the beauties become ugly vorascious animals, opinion of

others is irrelevant, eyes identify poverty admist plenty, you start seeing more

than skin deep, events evoke different answers - earlier it used to be fear.

Post, pomp & splendour are disected at a glance,  what is new for the world at

large is seen with futuristic vision - how it will become old and frail too.

Clothes maketh a man phrase makes Shakespear sound dumb, your clothes bill goes

down, shoes never last, face ages fast, old women therfore look more attractive.

Attraction is not followed by lust, yearning if present is for a platonic

relationship at the most. God looks like a bystander, who did not help, but

strangely now you understand why.  Friends are like passing stations in a slow

moving train. Smiles are not necessary to acknowledge ones presence,

extremities  and mean values do not mean much, silence is an ally, focus becomes

clear, you know grain

from the chaff, comfort is not in home, arms of a loved one or in amenities,

comfort becomes a state of the mind. Strangely you feel content. Berfet of

luxury you are a king. No longer hunted,

not threatened, no need to fear. Cold gives comfort.

Saturn has arrived and worked on you. The cold air seems comforting you from the

fire within. If you have survived Saturn well you feel like a king - not that it

matters.

Chiranjiv Mehta

--- On Tue, 2/6/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish

Re:Deb.Saturn_3HL+4HL_Scorpio Lagna

Tuesday, 2 June, 2009, 10:28 PM

Dear Neelamji and others,

Myself and most of us have been through these chilling cold fears of the

Life . Why is this coldness and the knife of the Surgeon so

interrelated. Why does the knife meet its exaltation in the hand of the

Surgeon ? Why does the human being meet his nemesis in the operation

theatre where he realises the true meaning of Fear and not all these

non-descript problems we read all time around in these Jyotish Forums?

Its because Mars receives Exaltation in the 10th House Capricorn Lorded

by Saturn. The Knife is the weapon of Punishment for the deeds which

that man have must done by beating his poor wife all through his Life

thinking that by marrying her, he has purchased her. And for so many

other such ills wrought through that man who was unsuspecting when his

body was healthy and not aware, what fate he could meet at the hands of

Saturn when it got the power to strike, for the misdeeds he had

committed.

I see so many people relating their problems. But I know for sure that

they are not problems but challenges of Life, but actual problem is

helplessness against a diseased body and being " Dependent " on external

resources to Live.

Which is why Jupiter allows all the treasures to man. " Enjoy,drink and

make merry, I am giving you all, Let me see how you make use of my

bounties " And man forgets that this period of enjoyment would soon be

ending as everything is temporary, and when Saturn comes in Line of the

Dasha to wield his influence, all the extra curriculm merry making which

the man would have indulged in the Dasha of Jupiter, would now be

brought to nought, with the dawn of the Saturn Dasha who would take its

toll, for all boundaries trespassed and overtreaded.

regards,

Bhaskar.

ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskar ji,

> Spine-chilling but *yours truly* signed by Saturn!

> Thank you for painting the true picture which has to be endured when

life so

> wills.

> Really well expressed!

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

>

>

> 2009/6/2 Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...

>

> >

> >

> >

> > Saturn is cold and chilling. The cold of the Operation theatre where

one

> > is taken on the moving bed, for operation and laid on the operation

> > table with all clothes taken of, ready to be cut with the Surgeons

> > knife.

> >

> > Saturn is the cold fear of death and impelling doom which one feels

when

> > he goes to collect the Blood and Medical report for the mammascopy

done

> > to detect Breast Cancer for the tumour on his wifes chest, or his

> > prostate.

> >

> > Saturn is the cold fear of ones family member passing away and the

> > realisation that ones time is also soon due to come sooner or later.

> >

> > Saturn is cold, chilly and freezing. It cannot be, and never be hot

and

> > scorching like the Sun.

> >

> > Fear makes a man sweat and removes the heat of his body to come out

in

> > droplets of sweat. This is just like the cold water bottle coming

out

> > from the freeze.

> >

> > regards,

> >

> > Bhaskar.

> >

> >

> >

>

Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! Go to

http://in.movies./

Guest guest

Dear Anita ji,

If I may intervene....Yes, the book " Many Lives, Many Masters', which is about

revelations of previous births is very interesting. The author is Brian L.

Weiss.

blessings,

Renu

, Anita R <ash.rsh55 wrote:

>

> Dear Manoj ji,

> Please try and read a book by name " many lives, many masters " . I forget the

name of the author but the book is quite famous. It helps to explain why many

things for which we have no logical explanation happen to us. This is especially

true where relationships are concerened. You will have a fairly good idea why

there are some people in our lives who give us a lot of pain but still we are

not able to break away from them, why some people are good to us even tho we

have done nothing for them etc.

> Regards,

> Anita

>

> --- On Tue, 2/6/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:

>

>

> Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj

> Re: Re:Deb.Saturn_3HL+4HL_Scorpio Lagna

>

> Tuesday, 2 June, 2009, 5:42 PM

>

>

>

>

Dear Bhaskar Ji,

>  

> Thanks for the wise illustrations and analogies.

>  

> Regards.

>  

> -Manoj

>

>

>

>

>

> Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>

> ancient_indian_ astrology

> Tuesday, June 2, 2009 10:19:46 AM

> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Deb.Saturn_ 3HL+4HL_Scorpio Lagna

>

>

>

>

> Dear Manoj ji and all,

>

> Just like Saturn has a connection with Mars in form of the Surgeons

> knife , where Mars gets Exalted in Saturn House., in Same way The SUN

> too has connection with Mars the planet of aggression. The Sun too gets

> Exalted in the house of Mars.

>

> The Fire of the Sun too has its own lessons for the mortal to be learnt.

>

> The Fire of the Burning Ghats-Smashan Ghat where a person lays to burn a

> body of his own beloved whom he had always been together with. The

> Father who brought the son to this world, the son now shows him the way

> and leads him to the other world. What a Irony, but a reality which all

> of us have to face.

>

> The Sun represents the Fire of the belly, which makes a man work for his

> next quota of food. Now see again the connection of Mars here. Without

> the Fire and aggression of work, one will never be able to achieve the

> exaltation levels it reaches in the 10th house of Karma and the sign

> Capricorn. Unless the Karma is to the optimum levels one cannot reach

> anywhere in his duties, filiall or otherwise.

>

> The Sun represents the Fire of anger which can be destructive or also

> all pervading and saintly. On controlling this man can remove one of the

> four hurdles to reach his Creator.

>

> The Sun represents the Fire of the Lust. Unless one controls this he

> cannot move ahead. Here too it is one of the hurdles to be overcome as

> " Kama " . This same Fire can destroy one, and when controlled can become

> the " Ojas " sparkling in a Yogi.

>

> The Sun represents the Fire of teh Yagna or Homa. This is the easier way

> to Feed,pamper and reach the Gods through the blessings as offerings

> made to the " Agnideva " .

>

> The Fire of the burning wood in the chulha which allows food to be

> cooked, and the Fire of the burning Forest which destroys the Uncooked

> Food.

>

> The Sun manifests in form of Agni tattwa and creates Pitta when in

> excess, but if in proper proportions it is the cause of splendour in any

> man to attract the world.

>

> Thpogh the Sun and Saturn are known to be inimical towards each other,

> and 6 days apart in a week, but they are also complementary and together

> if one sees it at the end of the week. The son may be inimical, but the

> Father is never. The son even if inimical still has some feelings for

> the Father and always remains behind him (Sunday comes first and

> Saturday follows). The father though knowing that the son may have

> turned truant, still is always near him. (Saturday-Sunday)

>

> There is so much about the Sun and Saturn, that a mere Life time would

> be too less to know or talk about the same.

>

> regards,

>

> Bhaskar.

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran

> <chandran_manoj@ ....> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Bhaskar Ji,

> >

> > Lovely analogy. I am still shivering from the cold :)

> >

> > -Manoj

> >

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...

> > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > Tuesday, June 2, 2009 8:06:57 AM

> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Deb.Saturn_ 3HL+4HL_Scorpio

> Lagna

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Saturn is cold and chilling. The cold of the Operation theatre where

> one

> > is taken on the moving bed, for operation and laid on the operation

> > table with all clothes taken of, ready to be cut with the Surgeons

> > knife.

> >

> > Saturn is the cold fear of death and impelling doom which one feels

> when

> > he goes to collect the Blood and Medical report for the mammascopy

> done

> > to detect Breast Cancer for the tumour on his wifes chest, or his

> > prostate.

> >

> > Saturn is the cold fear of ones family member passing away and the

> > realisation that ones time is also soon due to come sooner or later.

> >

> > Saturn is cold, chilly and freezing. It cannot be, and never be hot

> and

> > scorching like the Sun.

> >

> > Fear makes a man sweat and removes the heat of his body to come out in

> > droplets of sweat. This is just like the cold water bottle coming out

> > from the freeze.

> >

> > regards,

> >

> > Bhaskar.

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.*Go to

http://in.business./

>

Guest guest

Dear Renu Ji and Anita Ji,

Thank you for the recommendation. Sounds like a book I need to read.. Also during the recent struggles in my life, one of my American friends recommened the following book, which I found interesting. "Courageous Souls: Do We Plan Our Life Challenges Before Birth" by Robert Schwartz.

-Manoj