IndiaDivine.org

Mercury & Venus in 8th house

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi All,

I would like to know the impact of Me and Ve in 8th house (Scorpio) with Sun and

Moon in the 7th house (Libra) for Aries Lagna (Mars in 1st house) for a female.

Also Jupiter is debilitated in 10th house (capricorn). How would it impact the

marriage and married life?

Regards,

Serenity.

Guest guest

dear freind,

where is the saturn and rahu,kethu.--- On Tue, 2/6/09, serenity_forever4 <serenity_forever4 wrote:

serenity_forever4 <serenity_forever4 Mercury & Venus in 8th house Date: Tuesday, 2 June, 2009, 4:57 PM

Hi All,I would like to know the impact of Me and Ve in 8th house (Scorpio) with Sun and Moon in the 7th house (Libra) for Aries Lagna (Mars in 1st house) for a female. Also Jupiter is debilitated in 10th house (capricorn). How would it impact the marriage and married life?Regards,Serenity.

Messages in this topic (1) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic

Messages | Files | Photos | Database

MARKETPLACE

I Get Paid $450/day. Find out How. Part Time!.

$9000/Month at Home. Learn how Part Time, online!.

Mom Power: Discover the community of moms doing more for their families, for the world and for each other

Change settings via the Web ( ID required) Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional Visit Your Group | Terms of Use | Un

Recent Activity

New Members

New FilesVisit Your Group

New web site?

Drive traffic now.

Get your business

Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Group.

Guest guest

dear freind,

where is the saturn and rahu,kethu.regards

guru.naga

--- On Tue, 2/6/09, serenity_forever4 <serenity_forever4 wrote:

serenity_forever4 <serenity_forever4 Mercury & Venus in 8th house Date: Tuesday, 2 June, 2009, 4:57 PM

Hi All,I would like to know the impact of Me and Ve in 8th house (Scorpio) with Sun and Moon in the 7th house (Libra) for Aries Lagna (Mars in 1st house) for a female. Also Jupiter is debilitated in 10th house (capricorn). How would it impact the marriage and married life?Regards,Serenity.

MARKETPLACE

Mom Power: Discover the community of moms doing more for their families, for the world and for each other

Change settings via the Web ( ID required) Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional

Guest guest

dear freind,

guru.naga

--- On Tue, 2/6/09, serenity_forever4 <serenity_forever4 wrote:

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Guest guest

hello sir,

saturn and ketu are in 3rd house (taurus). rahu in 9th house (saggitarius). jupiter 10th (capricorn). sun & moon in 7th (libra).

regards,

serenity.

Guest guest

--- On Wed, 6/3/09, serenity forever <serenity_forever4 wrote:

serenity forever <serenity_forever4Re: Re:Mercury & Venus in 8th house Date: Wednesday, June 3, 2009, 2:01 PM

hello sir,

saturn and ketu are in 3rd house (taurus). rahu in 9th house (saggitarius). jupiter 10th (capricorn). sun & moon in 7th (libra).

regards,

serenity.

--- On Tue, 6/2/09, Guru.nagarajan Gurusamy <guru_naga_astrologer wrote:

Guru.nagarajan Gurusamy <guru_naga_astrologer Re:Mercury & Venus in 8th house Date: Tuesday, June 2, 2009, 9:52 PM

dear freind,

guru.naga

--- On Tue, 2/6/09, serenity_forever4 <serenity_forever4@ > wrote:

serenity_forever4 <serenity_forever4@ >[ancient_indian_ astrology] Mercury & Venus in 8th houseancient_indian_ astrologyTuesday, 2 June, 2009, 4:57 PM

MARKETPLACE

Change settings via the Web ( ID required) Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Guest guest

dear freind

for that chart

1) the 5th lord sun at 7th - indicates love marriage.

2) but the 7th lord venus at 8th - met problem with her life partner.

3) that venus with mercury in 8th house indicates court case.

4) that kethu in west also the sun in west consider kethu at 7th house - indicates seperation.

regards

guru.naga

Guest guest

Dear Guru.naga Ji,

One request for explanation. I am finding it a bit difficult to follow some of your explanations and terms. It might help if you elaborate a bit for people like me who are not used to very technical terms. Especially when you say the following:

4) that kethu in west also the sun in west consider kethu at 7th house

What does this statement mean? West of what?

Also in one of your other emails you used the term "Kothanda Rahu". Could you please explain what that means?

My apologies in advance if these are very rudimentary questions, but I have never come across these terms before. Kindly elucidate.

Best Regards,

-Manoj

Guru.nagarajan <guru_naga_astrologer Sent: Wednesday, June 3, 2009 9:47:49 PM Re:Mercury & Venus in 8th house

dear freind

for that chart

4) that kethu in west also the sun in west consider kethu at 7th house - indicates seperation.

regards

guru.naga

Guest guest

dear manoj chandran sir,

the term "kothanda Rahu" means the symbol of dhanus(sagittarios) is a horse body conjuct half man with a device (bow & arrow) ie., the ramayana hero RAMA had with him for fighting to others. that RAMA name "kothanda Rama". like that the Rahu in Dhanus namely "Kothanda Rahu". not for other planet.

the second one we know the direction of each and every sign. ie., aries is east, taurus is south, gemini is west, cancer is north. so the ketu in gemini is west, and the sun in libra also west. in NADI Astrology Same Direction planets are consider as same sign which is used for our point of view.

regards

guru.naga

--- On Thu, 4/6/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manojRe: Re:Mercury & Venus in 8th house Date: Thursday, 4 June, 2009, 5:38 AM

Dear Guru.naga Ji,

One request for explanation. I am finding it a bit difficult to follow some of your explanations and terms. It might help if you elaborate a bit for people like me who are not used to very technical terms. Especially when you say the following:

4) that kethu in west also the sun in west consider kethu at 7th house

What does this statement mean? West of what?

Also in one of your other emails you used the term "Kothanda Rahu". Could you please explain what that means?

My apologies in advance if these are very rudimentary questions, but I have never come across these terms before. Kindly elucidate.

Best Regards,

-Manoj

Guru.nagarajan <guru_naga_astrologe rancient_indian_ astrologyWednesday, June 3, 2009 9:47:49 PM[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Mercury & Venus in 8th house

dear freind

for that chart

regards

guru.naga

Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.* Click here!.

Guest guest

hello sir,

thank you for the interpretation.

i understand the deep foundation of astrological aspects behind your interpretation.

so far in her life, the following happened:

- marriage is not a love marriage, it's an arranged marriage.

- yes, problems with life partner

- no separation so far.

- no court cases so far.

one more question out of curioisty, her mars is in 1st house (aries). does she have kuja dosha? i am a beginner in astrology and there have been 2 different schools of thought on this.

- some say if mars is in aries, then kuja dosha gets cancelled.

- some say though mars is in its exaltation rasi, still kuja dosha exists.

also, since her moon is in 7th, and 1st house aspects 7th house, would you say she has strong kuja dosha as per lagna and moon?

waiting for your reply..

regards,

serenity.

--- On Wed, 6/3/09, Guru.nagarajan <guru_naga_astrologer wrote:

Guru.nagarajan <guru_naga_astrologer Re:Mercury & Venus in 8th house Date: Wednesday, June 3, 2009, 9:47 PM

dear freind

for that chart

regards

guru.naga

Guest guest

Mars and Sun aspectin each other.

Very aggressive.Moon must be weak - around new moon day birth.

Unusual for a woman. More like a tough Man.

Chiranjiv Mehta--- On Thu, 4/6/09, serenity forever <serenity_forever4 wrote:

serenity forever <serenity_forever4Re: Re:Mercury & Venus in 8th house Date: Thursday, 4 June, 2009, 8:39 PM

hello sir,

i understand the deep foundation of astrological aspects behind your interpretation.

- no separation so far.

- no court cases so far.

one more question out of curioisty, her mars is in 1st house (aries). does she have kuja dosha? i am a beginner in astrology and there have been 2 different schools of thought on this.

also, since her moon is in 7th, and 1st house aspects 7th house, would you say she has strong kuja dosha as per lagna and moon?

waiting for your reply..

regards,

serenity.

--- On Wed, 6/3/09, Guru.nagarajan <guru_naga_astrologe r wrote:

Guru.nagarajan <guru_naga_astrologe r[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Mercury & Venus in 8th houseancient_indian_ astrologyWednesday, June 3, 2009, 9:47 PM

dear freind

for that chart

regards

guru.naga

Guest guest

as per my friend, she had been aggressive but she has been getting mellowed recently, losing most of her aggression. and from my perspective, she has high moral values than any man, i wouldnt call her tough, she is soft from the core.

and i tried to understand the sudden loss of her aggressive nature and i checked her navamsa chart. - since as per some astrologers, navamsa rules the second half of life. and mars is still in 1st house but in gemini and mars and sun dont aspect each other in navamsa.

--- On Thu, 6/4/09, chiranjiv mehta <vchiranjiv wrote:

chiranjiv mehta <vchiranjivRe: Re:Mercury & Venus in 8th house Date: Thursday, June 4, 2009, 8:27 AM

Mars and Sun aspectin each other.

Very aggressive.Moon must be weak - around new moon day birth.

Unusual for a woman. More like a tough Man.

Chiranjiv Mehta--- On Thu, 4/6/09, serenity forever <serenity_forever4@ > wrote:

serenity forever <serenity_forever4@ >Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Mercury & Venus in 8th houseancient_indian_ astrologyThursday, 4 June, 2009, 8:39 PM

hello sir,

- no separation so far.

- no court cases so far.

waiting for your reply..

regards,

serenity.

Guru.nagarajan <guru_naga_astrologe r[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Mercury & Venus in 8th houseancient_indian_ astrologyWednesday, June 3, 2009, 9:47 PM

dear freind

for that chart

regards

guru.naga

Guest guest

dear sir,

in her chart mars is in aries not indicating kuja dosha. because the lagna lord consider as a subha planet. that planet aspects 4th,7th and 8th houses that lagna lord can give & save all the karagas for that houses. from moon lagna the moon in 7th house consider the life partner lagna, from that 7th lord mars in his own house give best result. but onething the problem is given by sun in 7th house and 7th lord in 8th house. 7th lord in 8th house second marriage can occur and not satisfied life. and better u going through the mails for "RAHU IN SAGITTARIOUS" will give some more details u get.

and better u give birth details of that person. it is more help for analysing in depth.

with regards

guru.naga

--- On Thu, 4/6/09, serenity forever <serenity_forever4 wrote:

serenity forever <serenity_forever4Re: Re:Mercury & Venus in 8th house Date: Thursday, 4 June, 2009, 3:09 PM

hello sir,

- no separation so far.

- no court cases so far.

waiting for your reply..

regards,

serenity.

dear freind

for that chart

regards

guru.naga

Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.* Click here!.

Guest guest

Dear Guru.naga Sir,

Thank you for the explanations.

-Manoj

Guru.nagarajan <guru_naga_astrologer

Thursday, June 4, 2009 2:14:52 AM

Re: Re:Mercury & Venus in 8th house

dear manoj chandran sir,

the term " kothanda Rahu " means the symbol of dhanus(sagittarios) is a horse body

conjuct half man with a device (bow & arrow) ie., the ramayana hero RAMA had

with him for fighting to others. that RAMA name " kothanda Rama " . like that the

Rahu in Dhanus namely " Kothanda Rahu " . not for other planet.

the second one we know the direction of each and every sign. ie., aries is east,

taurus is south, gemini is west, cancer is north. so the ketu in gemini is west,

and the sun in libra also west. in NADI Astrology Same Direction planets are

consider as same sign which is used for our point of view.

regards

guru.naga

--- On Thu, 4/6/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >

Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Mercury & Venus in 8th house

ancient_indian_ astrology

Thursday, 4 June, 2009, 5:38 AM