IndiaDivine.org

Re:Free Will and Destiny reading from chart

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Narasimha Raoji,

Though it may sound funny I wish to ask a question in view of some astrologers like AKK saying that they had not succeeded in making predictions correctly. My question is :- Should the astrologer also not ask a question about himself as to whether his prediction will come correct or not ? I mean should astrologer himself not prepare next a prasna chart for his own prasna and see that chart alongwith the two charts of the native. There may be changes in the two prasna charts due to the time-interval between the two prasnas.

Regards,

Sunil K. Bhattacharjya

--- On Tue, 6/2/09, Narasimha PVR Rao <pvr wrote:

Narasimha PVR Rao <pvr Re: Re: Free Will and Destiny reading from chartsohamsa , vedic astrology , Date: Tuesday, June 2, 2009, 1:23 PM

Namaste Sanjay P,I agree with this view.While natal chart, its dasas and transits are giving valuable insight based only on karmas done until birth, prasna chart includes karmas in this life also, done until the prasna. It is based on the "upto-date destiny".Though several people often see charts without a prasna chart accompanying the natal chart, many old astrologers are strict. They see a chart only when the native or somebody close to him approaches then with a specific question and they make a prasna chart in addition to the natal chart.Thanks for the quotes!Best regards,Narasimha------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -Do a Short Homam Yourself: http://www.VedicAst rologer.org/ homamDo Pitri Tarpanas Yourself: http://www.VedicAst rologer.org/ tarpanaSpirituality: http://groups. / group/vedic- wisdomFree Jyotish lessons (MP3): http://vedicastro. home.comcast. netFree Jyotish software (Windows): http://www.VedicAst rologer.orgSri Jagannath Centre (SJC) website: http://www.SriJagan nath.org------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- - sohamsa@ .com, Sanjay Prabhakaran <sanjaychettiar@ ...> wrote:>> ||

Om Gurave Namah ||> > Dear Jyotishas,> I was try to get some reference from any classical texts to find how much> karma the person has gathered thru free will in this birth versus the> destined karma results from previous births.> Prashna Marga Chapter One gives this details. It mentions that Natal> horoscope at birth indicates all the karma done prior to birth. The prashna> chart cast at the time of prashna can be used to find the additional karma> the person has accumulated since birth till that moment. I think the older> the person gets more the chances of accumulating additional karma. A young> child may not have accumulate much karma by free will whereas an older> person could have underwent most the karma fruits indicated in the birth> chart and also may have added additional karma. So as the person get older I> think it's very essential to cast the

Prashna Chart. I am giving the qoutes> from Prashna marga Chapter one below.> > Warm Regards,> Sanjay P> > > Stanza 39.  The balance of good or bad Karma brought forward from the> previous birth is prarabdha, and it is the reading of this that goes under> the name of Jataka or Astrology.> > Stanza 40.  One undergoes the consequences of one's previous Karma from> birth to death and this can be known from his horoscope. Then what is the> use of Prasna?> > NOTES> > As the name of the book implies, Prasna Marga has primarily to do with> Prasna or horary astrology, though, almost all the principles may be used> with advantage in interpreting radical horoscopes. In stanza 40, the author> queries as to what use a Prasna chart could be put to when horoscopy can> deal with all important events. He

answers the question in the following> stanzas: -> > Stanza 41.  Prasna reveals to us whether a man reaps the fruits of his> deeds in his previous birth or the fruits of his actions in this birth. Here> a question arises.> > Stanza 42.  How can we distinguish whether it is the result of our previous> Karma or present Karma that is yielding its result now?> > Stanza 43.  If the horoscope has bene6cial planetary patterns and the> Prasna chart malefic ones, then it is to be understood that the native is> experiencing the fruits of evil Karma done in this birth. If vice versa,> then also the native is experiencing the effects of good Karma done in this> birth.> > Stanza 44.  If the planetary patterns in the horoscope as well as in the> Prasna chart are similar, then a clever astrologer should divine that

the> native is experiencing the fruits of his past Karma only.> > NOTES> > In stanzas 41 to 44, the author explains the relative utilities of the> Prasna and the birth charts. There is repeated emphasis on the influences of> Karma and the importance of Prasna in finding out the nature of Karma to be> enjoyed in this birth. The horoscope by itself reveals the nature of past> Karma and the Prasna chart acts as some sort of a supplement to the birth> chart. Suppose we see in a man's horoscope a good period and in a query of> his (Prasna chart) a very bad time, then we have to assume that the person> is reaping the bad effects of his Karma done in this life. Suppose we see in> his horoscope a bad period and in his Prasna chart a good period, it is to> be inferred that the person is reaping the favourable effects of good deeds> done in this birth only. If

the horoscope and Prasna are similar in> positions and combinations, then the person is reaping the result of Karma> done in his previous birth. Since some sort of a balancing of the birth and> Prasna charts is involved, it is clear that the current indications in the> birth chart, i.e., the indications obtaining at the time of a query  the> benefic and malefic dispositions of current Dasa lords, Yogakarakas, etc.,> have to be studied along with the Prasna chart to know the nature of Karma> now being experienced.> > > > *SIMILARITY BETWEEN PRASNA AND JATAKA*> > > > Stanza 45.  The Prasna chart should be read just as the horoscope is> examined with reference to its relative merits and demerits.> > Stanza 46.  A person goes to an astrologer prompted by Providence to know> his future.> >

Therefore there is a close similarity between Prasna and Jataka.> > Stanza 47.  As Prasna Lagna is similar to Janma Lagna, all events should be> read from Prasna as you would do in a horoscope.> > NOTES> > The sum and substance of these three stanzas is that the time of question> (Prasna) should be given the same importance as the time of birth. Human> births are regulated according to the law of Karma and hence the time of> birth is significant. Similarly a person proceeds to an astrologer to> ascertain his future prompted by a Divine force and hence the time of> question is equally important. There are no doubt certain points of> difference in reading Prasna charts and horoscopes. They are discussed by> the author in their proper places. But unless otherwise implied, all events> revealed in a horoscope can also be read from a Prasna chart.

The principles> given in this book may be used with advantage in studying horoscopes.

Guest guest

dear sunil bhattacharjya ji ///////////////////////Though it may sound funny I wish to ask a question in view

of some astrologers like AKK saying that they had not succeeded in

making predictions correctly.////////////////////////////////////// He is using all possible way to spread that hindu astrology is wrong ,then why he and any of his cronies dont accept a challenge posed by me ( offcource directly and tru other persons )to test it in open ground ( where even 1000 s can gather ) and see and test results with un known un biased unexpected ppl in a crowd invited to test astrology only ??even almost 2 yrs back one of my men sent a kerala astrologers prediction to AKK that advani won't become PM and congress will come back ,but he decided to bash it than wait for results ,i said to him u hav enough time for talking any nonsesne against him ,or ask lot of counter questions ,but by luck that the person (this astrologer ) is not memebr of any grps or not even has no net connections and even his english is not good tho has lot of western cleints I told him ( to AKK)again u can ask some questions like when the Same astrologer is giving muhurtha for both political parties ,why one party fails and other party wins etc etc .it is ur ignorence he asked the same question I asked him do any party will decide based on astrologers predictions that they will not contest in any election s?even i hav exprnce like this when some one approach us only for taking marriage or even business strting muhurtha's ( they might hav even committed based on some other astrologers or some grandpas in family who says they knows astrology ) we will advise to them that prashna says this will not work out or needs lot of time to get good results and they will say we already committed and no way to get back frm this as we almost committed ( or even spend money for it ) ,so u pls giv muhurtha ? And always got feed backs as wat we saw was correct .//////////////////////////////////My question is :- Should the

astrologer also not ask a question about himself as to whether his

prediction will come correct or not ? I mean should astrologer himself

not prepare next a prasna chart for his own prasna and see that chart

alongwith the two charts of the native. There may be changes in the two

prasna charts due to the time-interval between the two prasnas.////////////////// No need ,if astrologer is exactly following sastras ( i will soon post a article on dos and do not of queriests or what astrologer shud see when answering a prashna or taking a muhurtha-it is prepared already in malayalam like my so many other articles which need to translate in english for posting in net ) he can decide it and he knows what will b results exactly .for expmle astrologer is 12th rasi in prashna chart as lagna rising is acting like his mouth or his predictions so all qualities of lagna will show what he must say or guide the nativ 's even can decide upto what extent he can advice them etc etc so he can decide it ( even to wat extent he can go for predictions or simply can cut short the delination and ask him even to come after some days after doing some Upayas like worship or reciting some mantras etc tho new generation of queriest in net ( irrespectiv of age esp our indians ) dont like such advises ),and know results if the queriest is sincere and wants realy in want of a prediction ( or advise ),even astrologer can know if the queriest is sincere ( but such a thought of checking shud come in his mind )a good astrologer who is serious and sincere and compassionate will get always better results and can guide nativs the percentage business of any one ( i mean the percentage of success is simple maya /smoke screen spread by AKK and gangs is wrong as any question has 2 answers only yes or no ,so it is 100% correct or 100% wrong the predictions ) is not correct .And kaulians are looking for opportunities and it is simply available in net and newpapers as predictions givn by so called astrologers who look for short cuts to success and fame and the kaulians also know also abt the quality of this astrologers ( why they dont refute it in theoretical ground of astrology why they look for a fialed predictions to ask others why the other astrologer is failed ?? will they ask this same question to any other people in diffrnt professions other than astrology ?? ) rgrds sunil nair , Sunil Bhattacharjya <sunil_bhattacharjya wrote:>> Dear Narasimha Raoji,>  > Though it may sound funny I wish to ask a question in view of some astrologers like AKK saying  that they had not succeeded in making predictions correctly. My question is :- Should the astrologer also not ask a question about himself as to whether his prediction will come correct or not ? I mean should astrologer himself not prepare next a prasna chart for his own prasna and see that chart alongwith the two charts of the native. There may be changes in the two prasna charts due to the time-interval between the two prasnas.>  > Regards,>  > Sunil K. Bhattacharjya>  > > > --- On Tue, 6/2/09, Narasimha PVR Rao pvr wrote:> > > Narasimha PVR Rao pvr Re: Re: Free Will and Destiny reading from chart> sohamsa , vedic astrology , > Tuesday, June 2, 2009, 1:23 PM> > > > > > > > > Namaste Sanjay P,> > I agree with this view.> > While natal chart, its dasas and transits are giving valuable insight based only on karmas done until birth, prasna chart includes karmas in this life also, done until the prasna. It is based on the "upto-date destiny".> > Though several people often see charts without a prasna chart accompanying the natal chart, many old astrologers are strict. They see a chart only when the native or somebody close to him approaches then with a specific question and they make a prasna chart in addition to the natal chart.> > Thanks for the quotes!> > Best regards,> Narasimha> ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -> Do a Short Homam Yourself: http://www.VedicAst rologer.org/ homam> Do Pitri Tarpanas Yourself: http://www.VedicAst rologer.org/ tarpana> Spirituality: http://groups. / group/vedic- wisdom> Free Jyotish lessons (MP3): http://vedicastro. home.comcast. net> Free Jyotish software (Windows): http://www.VedicAst rologer.org> Sri Jagannath Centre (SJC) website: http://www.SriJagan nath.org> ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -> > sohamsa@ .com, Sanjay Prabhakaran <sanjaychettiar@ ...> wrote:> >> > || Om Gurave Namah ||> >> > Dear Jyotishas,> > I was try to get some reference from any classical texts to find how much> > karma the person has gathered thru free will in this birth versus the> > destined karma results from previous births.> > Prashna Marga Chapter One gives this details. It mentions that Natal> > horoscope at birth indicates all the karma done prior to birth. The prashna> > chart cast at the time of prashna can be used to find the additional karma> > the person has accumulated since birth till that moment. I think the older> > the person gets more the chances of accumulating additional karma. A young> > child may not have accumulate much karma by free will whereas an older> > person could have underwent most the karma fruits indicated in the birth> > chart and also may have added additional karma. So as the person get older I> > think it's very essential to cast the Prashna Chart. I am giving the qoutes> > from Prashna marga Chapter one below.> >> > Warm Regards,> > Sanjay P> >> >> > Stanza 39.  The balance of good or bad Karma brought forward from the> > previous birth is prarabdha, and it is the reading of this that goes under> > the name of Jataka or Astrology.> >> > Stanza 40.  One undergoes the consequences of one's previous Karma from> > birth to death and this can be known from his horoscope. Then what is the> > use of Prasna?> >> > NOTES> >> > As the name of the book implies, Prasna Marga has primarily to do with> > Prasna or horary astrology, though, almost all the principles may be used> > with advantage in interpreting radical horoscopes. In stanza 40, the author> > queries as to what use a Prasna chart could be put to when horoscopy can> > deal with all important events. He answers the question in the following> > stanzas: -> >> > Stanza 41.  Prasna reveals to us whether a man reaps the fruits of his> > deeds in his previous birth or the fruits of his actions in this birth. Here> > a question arises.> >> > Stanza 42.  How can we distinguish whether it is the result of our previous> > Karma or present Karma that is yielding its result now?> >> > Stanza 43.  If the horoscope has bene6cial planetary patterns and the> > Prasna chart malefic ones, then it is to be understood that the native is> > experiencing the fruits of evil Karma done in this birth. If vice versa,> > then also the native is experiencing the effects of good Karma done in this> > birth.> >> > Stanza 44.  If the planetary patterns in the horoscope as well as in the> > Prasna chart are similar, then a clever astrologer should divine that the> > native is experiencing the fruits of his past Karma only.> >> > NOTES> >> > In stanzas 41 to 44, the author explains the relative utilities of the> > Prasna and the birth charts. There is repeated emphasis on the influences of> > Karma and the importance of Prasna in finding out the nature of Karma to be> > enjoyed in this birth. The horoscope by itself reveals the nature of past> > Karma and the Prasna chart acts as some sort of a supplement to the birth> > chart. Suppose we see in a man's horoscope a good period and in a query of> > his (Prasna chart) a very bad time, then we have to assume that the person> > is reaping the bad effects of his Karma done in this life. Suppose we see in> > his horoscope a bad period and in his Prasna chart a good period, it is to> > be inferred that the person is reaping the favourable effects of good deeds> > done in this birth only. If the horoscope and Prasna are similar in> > positions and combinations, then the person is reaping the result of Karma> > done in his previous birth. Since some sort of a balancing of the birth and> > Prasna charts is involved, it is clear that the current indications in the> > birth chart, i.e., the indications obtaining at the time of a query  the> > benefic and malefic dispositions of current Dasa lords, Yogakarakas, etc.,> > have to be studied along with the Prasna chart to know the nature of Karma> > now being experienced.> >> >> >> > *SIMILARITY BETWEEN PRASNA AND JATAKA*> >> >> >> > Stanza 45.  The Prasna chart should be read just as the horoscope is> > examined with reference to its relative merits and demerits.> >> > Stanza 46.  A person goes to an astrologer prompted by Providence to know> > his future.> >> > Therefore there is a close similarity between Prasna and Jataka.> >> > Stanza 47.  As Prasna Lagna is similar to Janma Lagna, all events should be> > read from Prasna as you would do in a horoscope.> >> > NOTES> >> > The sum and substance of these three stanzas is that the time of question> > (Prasna) should be given the same importance as the time of birth. Human> > births are regulated according to the law of Karma and hence the time of> > birth is significant. Similarly a person proceeds to an astrologer to> > ascertain his future prompted by a Divine force and hence the time of> > question is equally important. There are no doubt certain points of> > difference in reading Prasna charts and horoscopes. They are discussed by> > the author in their proper places. But unless otherwise implied, all events> > revealed in a horoscope can also be read from a Prasna chart. The principles> > given in this book may be used with advantage in studying horoscopes.>

Guest guest

, Sunil Bhattacharjya

<sunil_bhattacharjya wrote:

>

> Dear Narasimha Raoji,

> Â

> Though it may sound funny I wish to ask a question in view of some

astrologers like AKK saying  that they had not succeeded in

making predictions correctly. My question is :- Should the

astrologer also not ask a question about himself as to whether his

prediction will come correct or not ? I mean should astrologer himself

not prepare next a prasna chart for his own prasna and see thatÂ

chart alongwith the two charts of the native. There may be changes in

the two prasna charts due to the time-interval between the two prasnas.

> Â

> Regards,

> Â

> Sunil K. Bhattacharjya

> Â

>

>

> --- On Tue, 6/2/09, Narasimha PVR Rao pvr wrote:

>

>

> Narasimha PVR Rao pvr

> Re: Re: Free Will and Destiny reading from

chart

> sohamsa , vedic astrology ,

> Tuesday, June 2, 2009, 1:23 PM

>

>

Namaste Sanjay P,

>

> I agree with this view.

>

> While natal chart, its dasas and transits are giving valuable insight

based only on karmas done until birth, prasna chart includes karmas in

this life also, done until the prasna. It is based on the " upto-date

destiny " .

>

> Though several people often see charts without a prasna chart

accompanying the natal chart, many old astrologers are strict. They see

a chart only when the native or somebody close to him approaches then

with a specific question and they make a prasna chart in addition to the

natal chart.

>

> Thanks for the quotes!

>

> Best regards,

> Narasimha

> ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -

> Do a Short Homam Yourself: http://www.VedicAst rologer.org/ homam

> Do Pitri Tarpanas Yourself: http://www.VedicAst rologer.org/ tarpana

> Spirituality: http://groups. / group/vedic- wisdom

> Free Jyotish lessons (MP3): http://vedicastro. home.comcast. net

> Free Jyotish software (Windows): http://www.VedicAst rologer.org

> Sri Jagannath Centre (SJC) website: http://www.SriJagan nath.org

> ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -

>

> sohamsa@ .com, Sanjay Prabhakaran <sanjaychettiar@

....> wrote:

> >

> > || Om Gurave Namah ||

> >

> > Dear Jyotishas,

> > I was try to get some reference from any classical texts to find how

much

> > karma the person has gathered thru free will in this birth versus

the

> > destined karma results from previous births.

> > Prashna Marga Chapter One gives this details. It mentions that Natal

> > horoscope at birth indicates all the karma done prior to birth. The

prashna

> > chart cast at the time of prashna can be used to find the additional

> > the person has accumulated since birth till that moment. I think the

older

> > the person gets more the chances of accumulating additional karma. A

young

> > child may not have accumulate much karma by free will whereas an

older

> > person could have underwent most the karma fruits indicated in the

birth

> > chart and also may have added additional karma. So as the person get

older I

> > think it's very essential to cast the Prashna Chart. I am giving the

qoutes

> > from Prashna marga Chapter one below.

> >

> > Warm Regards,

> > Sanjay P

> >

> >

> > Stanza 39.  The balance of good or bad Karma brought

forward from the

> > previous birth is prarabdha, and it is the reading of this that goes

under

> > the name of Jataka or Astrology.

> >

> > Stanza 40.  One undergoes the consequences of one's

previous Karma from

> > birth to death and this can be known from his horoscope. Then what

is the

> > use of Prasna?

> >

> > NOTES

> >

> > As the name of the book implies, Prasna Marga has primarily to do

with

> > Prasna or horary astrology, though, almost all the principles may be

used

> > with advantage in interpreting radical horoscopes. In stanza 40, the

author

> > queries as to what use a Prasna chart could be put to when horoscopy

can

> > deal with all important events. He answers the question in the

following

> > stanzas: -

> >

> > Stanza 41.  Prasna reveals to us whether a man reaps

the fruits of his

> > deeds in his previous birth or the fruits of his actions in this

birth. Here

> > a question arises.

> >

> > Stanza 42.  How can we distinguish whether it is the

result of our previous

> > Karma or present Karma that is yielding its result now?

> >

> > Stanza 43.  If the horoscope has bene6cial planetary

patterns and the

> > Prasna chart malefic ones, then it is to be understood that the

native is

> > experiencing the fruits of evil Karma done in this birth. If vice

versa,

> > then also the native is experiencing the effects of good Karma done

in this

> > birth.

> >

> > Stanza 44.  If the planetary patterns in the horoscope

as well as in the

> > Prasna chart are similar, then a clever astrologer should divine

that the

> > native is experiencing the fruits of his past Karma only.

> >

> > NOTES

> >

> > In stanzas 41 to 44, the author explains the relative utilities of

the

> > Prasna and the birth charts. There is repeated emphasis on the

influences of

> > Karma and the importance of Prasna in finding out the nature of

Karma to be

> > enjoyed in this birth. The horoscope by itself reveals the nature of

past

> > Karma and the Prasna chart acts as some sort of a supplement to the

birth

> > chart. Suppose we see in a man's horoscope a good period and in a

query of

> > his (Prasna chart) a very bad time, then we have to assume that the

person

> > is reaping the bad effects of his Karma done in this life. Suppose

we see in

> > his horoscope a bad period and in his Prasna chart a good period, it

is to

> > be inferred that the person is reaping the favourable effects of

good deeds

> > done in this birth only. If the horoscope and Prasna are similar in

> > positions and combinations, then the person is reaping the result of

> > done in his previous birth. Since some sort of a balancing of the

birth and

> > Prasna charts is involved, it is clear that the current indications

in the

> > birth chart, i.e., the indications obtaining at the time of a query

 the

> > benefic and malefic dispositions of current Dasa lords, Yogakarakas,

etc.,

> > have to be studied along with the Prasna chart to know the nature of

> > now being experienced.

> >

> >

> >

> > *SIMILARITY BETWEEN PRASNA AND JATAKA*

> >

> >

> >

> > Stanza 45.  The Prasna chart should be read just as

the horoscope is

> > examined with reference to its relative merits and demerits.

> >

> > Stanza 46.  A person goes to an astrologer prompted by

Providence to know

> > his future.

> >

> > Therefore there is a close similarity between Prasna and Jataka.

> >

> > Stanza 47.  As Prasna Lagna is similar to Janma Lagna,

all events should be

> > read from Prasna as you would do in a horoscope.

> >

> > NOTES

> >

> > The sum and substance of these three stanzas is that the time of

question

> > (Prasna) should be given the same importance as the time of birth.

Human

> > births are regulated according to the law of Karma and hence the

time of

> > birth is significant. Similarly a person proceeds to an astrologer

to

> > ascertain his future prompted by a Divine force and hence the time

of

> > question is equally important. There are no doubt certain points of

> > difference in reading Prasna charts and horoscopes. They are

discussed by

> > the author in their proper places. But unless otherwise implied, all

events

> > revealed in a horoscope can also be read from a Prasna chart. The

principles

> > given in this book may be used with advantage in studying

horoscopes.

>

Guest guest

Dear Sunil Nairji,

Thank you for very informative mail.

Regards,

Sunil K. Bhattacharjya--- On Tue, 6/2/09, sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala wrote:

sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala Re:Free Will and Destiny reading from chart Date: Tuesday, June 2, 2009, 10:33 PM

dear sunil bhattacharjya ji ///////////// ///////// /Though it may sound funny I wish to ask a question in view of some astrologers like AKK saying that they had not succeeded in making predictions correctly.// ///////// ///////// ///////// ///////// He is using all possible way to spread that hindu astrology is wrong ,then why he and any of his cronies dont accept a challenge posed by me ( offcource directly and tru other persons )to test it in open ground ( where even 1000 s can gather ) and see and test results with un known un biased unexpected ppl in a crowd invited to test astrology only ??even almost 2 yrs back one of my men sent a kerala astrologers prediction to AKK that advani won't become PM and congress will come back ,but he decided to bash it than wait for results ,i said to him u hav enough time for talking any nonsesne against him ,or ask lot of counter questions ,but by luck that the person (this astrologer ) is not memebr of any grps or not even has no net connections and even his english is not good tho has lot of western cleints I told him ( to AKK)again u can ask some questions like when the Same astrologer is giving muhurtha for both political parties ,why one party fails and other party wins etc etc .it is ur ignorence he asked the same question I asked him do any party will decide based on astrologers predictions that they will not contest in any election s?even i hav exprnce like this when some

one approach us only for taking marriage or even business strting muhurt

Guest guest

Dear Sunil Nairji,

Thank you for very informative mail.

Regards,

Sunil K. Bhattacharjya--- On Tue, 6/2/09, sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala wrote:

sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala Re:Free Will and Destiny reading from chart Date: Tuesday, June 2, 2009, 10:33 PM

dear sunil bhattacharjya ji ///////////// ///////// /Though it may sound funny I wish to ask a question in view of some astrologers like AKK saying that they had not succeeded in making predictions correctly.// ///////// ///////// ///////// ///////// He is using all possible way to spread that hindu astrology is wrong ,then why he and any of his cronies dont accept a challenge posed by me ( offcource directly and tru other persons )to test it in open ground ( where even 1000 s can gather ) and see and test results with un known un biased unexpected ppl in a crowd invited to test astrology only ??even almost 2 yrs back one of my men sent a kerala astrologers prediction to AKK that advani won't become PM and congress will come back ,but he decided to bash it than wait for results ,i said to him u hav enough time for talking any nonsesne against him ,or ask lot of counter questions ,but by luck that the person (this astrologer ) is not memebr of any grps or not even has no net connections and even his english is not good tho has lot of western cleints I told him ( to AKK)again u can ask some questions like when the Same astrologer is giving muhurtha for both political parties ,why one party fails and other party wins etc etc .it is ur ignorence he asked the same question I asked him do any party will decide based on astrologers predictions that they will not contest in any election s?even i hav exprnce like this when some

one approach us only for taking marriage or even business strting muhurtha's ( they might hav even committed based on some other astrologers or some grandpas in family who says they knows astrology ) we will advise to them that prashna says this will not work out or needs lot of time to get good results and they will say we already committed and no way to get back frm this as we almost committed ( or even spend money for it ) ,so u pls giv muhurtha ? And always got feed backs as wat we saw was correct .//////////// ///////// ///////// ////My question is :- Should the astrologer also not ask a question about himself as to whether his prediction will come correct or not ? I mean should astrologer himself not prepare next a prasna chart for his own prasna and see that chart alongwith the two charts of the native. There may be changes in the two prasna

charts due to the time-interval between the two prasnas.//// ///////// ///// No need ,if astrologer is exactly following sastras ( i will soon post a article on dos and do not of queriests or what astrologer shud see when answering a prashna or taking a muhurtha-it is prepared already in malayalam like my so many other articles which need to translate in english for posting in net ) he can decide it and he knows what will b results exactly .for expmle astrologer is 12th rasi in prashna chart as lagna rising is acting like his mouth or his predictions so all qualities of lagna will show what he must say or guide the nativ 's even can decide upto what extent he can advice them etc etc so he can decide it ( even to wat extent he can go for predictions or simply can cut short the delination and ask him even

to come after some days after doing some Upayas like worship or reciting some mantras etc tho new generation of queriest in net ( irrespectiv of age esp our indians ) dont like such advises ),and know results if the queriest is sincere and wants realy in want of a prediction ( or advise ),even astrologer can know if the queriest is sincere ( but such a thought of checking shud come in his mind )a good astrologer who is serious and sincere and compassionate will get always better results and can guide nativs the percentage business of any one ( i mean the percentage of success is simple maya /smoke screen spread by AKK and gangs is wrong as any question has 2 answers only yes or no ,so it is 100% correct or 100% wrong the predictions ) is not correct .And kaulians are looking for opportunities and it is simply available in net and newpapers as predictions givn by so called astrologers who look for short cuts to

success and fame and the kaulians also know also abt the quality of this astrologers ( why they dont refute it in theoretical ground of astrology why they look for a fialed predictions to ask others why the other astrologer is failed ?? will they ask this same question to any other people in diffrnt professions other than astrology ?? ) rgrds sunil nair ancient_indian_ astrology, Sunil Bhattacharjya <sunil_bhattacharjya wrote:>> Dear Narasimha Raoji,>  > Though it may sound funny I wish to ask a question in view of some astrologers like AKK saying  that they had not succeeded in making predictions correctly. My question is :- Should the astrologer also not ask a question about

himself as to whether his prediction will come correct or not ? I mean should astrologer himself not prepare next a prasna chart for his own prasna and see that chart alongwith the two charts of the native. There may be changes in the two prasna charts due to the time-interval between the two prasnas.>  > Regards,>  > Sunil K. Bhattacharjya>  > > > --- On Tue, 6/2/09, Narasimha PVR Rao pvr wrote:> > > Narasimha PVR Rao pvr Re: Re: Free Will and Destiny reading from chart> sohamsa@ .com, vedic astrology, > Tuesday, June 2, 2009, 1:23 PM> > > > > > > > > Namaste Sanjay P,> > I agree with this view.> > While natal chart, its dasas

and transits are giving valuable insight based only on karmas done until birth, prasna chart includes karmas in this life also, done until the prasna. It is based on the "upto-date destiny".> > Though several people often see charts without a prasna chart accompanying the natal chart, many old astrologers are strict. They see a chart only when the native or somebody close to him approaches then with a specific question and they make a prasna chart in addition to the natal chart.> > Thanks for the quotes!> > Best regards,> Narasimha> ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -> Do a Short Homam Yourself: http://www.VedicAst rologer.org/ homam> Do Pitri Tarpanas Yourself: http://www.VedicAst rologer.org/ tarpana> Spirituality: http://groups. / group/vedic- wisdom> Free Jyotish lessons (MP3): http://vedicastro. home.comcast. net> Free

Jyotish software (Windows): http://www.VedicAst rologer.org> Sri Jagannath Centre (SJC) website: http://www.SriJagan nath.org> ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -> > sohamsa@ .com, Sanjay Prabhakaran <sanjaychettiar@ ...> wrote:> >> > || Om Gurave Namah ||> >> > Dear Jyotishas,> > I was try to get some reference from any classical texts to find how much> > karma the person has gathered thru free will in this birth versus the> > destined karma results from previous births.> > Prashna Marga Chapter One gives this details. It mentions that Natal> > horoscope at birth indicates all the karma done prior to birth. The prashna> > chart cast at the time of prashna can be used to find the additional karma> > the person has accumulated since birth till that moment. I think

the older> > the person gets more the chances of accumulating additional karma. A young> > child may not have accumulate much karma by free will whereas an older> > person could have underwent most the karma fruits indicated in the birth> > chart and also may have added additional karma. So as the person get older I> > think it's very essential to cast the Prashna Chart. I am giving the qoutes> > from Prashna marga Chapter one below.> >> > Warm Regards,> > Sanjay P> >> >> > Stanza 39. � The balance of good or bad Karma brought forward from the> > previous birth is prarabdha, and it is the reading of this that goes under> > the name of Jataka or Astrology.> >> > Stanza 40. � One undergoes the consequences of one's previous Karma from> > birth to death

and this can be known from his horoscope. Then what is the> > use of Prasna?> >> > NOTES> >> > As the name of the book implies, Prasna Marga has primarily to do with> > Prasna or horary astrology, though, almost all the principles may be used> > with advantage in interpreting radical horoscopes. In stanza 40, the author> > queries as to what use a Prasna chart could be put to when horoscopy can> > deal with all important events. He answers the question in the following> > stanzas: -> >> > Stanza 41. � Prasna reveals to us whether a man reaps the fruits of his> > deeds in his previous birth or the fruits of his actions in this birth. Here> > a question arises.> >> > Stanza 42. � How can we distinguish whether it is the result of our previous> > Karma

or present Karma that is yielding its result now?> >> > Stanza 43. � If the horoscope has bene6cial planetary patterns and the> > Prasna chart malefic ones, then it is to be understood that the native is> > experiencing the fruits of evil Karma done in this birth. If vice versa,> > then also the native is experiencing the effects of good Karma done in this> > birth.> >> > Stanza 44. � If the planetary patterns in the horoscope as well as in the> > Prasna chart are similar, then a clever astrologer should divine that the> > native is experiencing the fruits of his past Karma only.> >> > NOTES> >> > In stanzas 41 to 44, the author explains the relative utilities of the> > Prasna and the birth charts. There is repeated emphasis on the influences of> > Karma and

the importance of Prasna in finding out the nature of Karma to be> > enjoyed in this birth. The horoscope by itself reveals the nature of past> > Karma and the Prasna chart acts as some sort of a supplement to the birth> > chart. Suppose we see in a man's horoscope a good period and in a query of> > his (Prasna chart) a very bad time, then we have to assume that the person> > is reaping the bad effects of his Karma done in this life. Suppose we see in> > his horoscope a bad period and in his Prasna chart a good period, it is to> > be inferred that the person is reaping the favourable effects of good deeds> > done in this birth only. If the horoscope and Prasna are similar in> > positions and combinations, then the person is reaping the result of Karma> > done in his previous birth. Since some sort of a balancing of the birth and> > Prasna charts

is involved, it is clear that the current indications in the> > birth chart, i.e., the indications obtaining at the time of a query � the> > benefic and malefic dispositions of current Dasa lords, Yogakarakas, etc.,> > have to be studied along with the Prasna chart to know the nature of Karma> > now being experienced.> >> >> >> > *SIMILARITY BETWEEN PRASNA AND JATAKA*> >> >> >> > Stanza 45. � The Prasna chart should be read just as the horoscope is> > examined with reference to its relative merits and demerits.> >> > Stanza 46. � A person goes to an astrologer prompted by Providence to know> > his future.> >> > Therefore there is a close similarity between Prasna and Jataka.> >> > Stanza 47.

� As Prasna Lagna is similar to Janma Lagna, all events should be> > read from Prasna as you would do in a horoscope.> >> > NOTES> >> > The sum and substance of these three stanzas is that the time of question> > (Prasna) should be given the same importance as the time of birth. Human> > births are regulated according to the law of Karma and hence the time of> > birth is significant. Similarly a person proceeds to an astrologer to> > ascertain his future prompted by a Divine force and hence the time of> > question is equally important. There are no doubt certain points of> > difference in reading Prasna charts and horoscopes. They are discussed by> > the author in their proper places. But unless otherwise implied, all events> > revealed in a horoscope can also be read from a Prasna chart. The

principles> > given in this book may be used with advantage in studying horoscopes.>

Guest guest

Dear Sunil ji,//for expmle astrologer is 12th rasi in prashna chart as lagna rising is acting like his mouth or his predictions /Interesting....thanks for educative statements.blessings,Renu , "sunil nair" <astro_tellerkerala wrote:>> > > dear sunil bhattacharjya ji> > ///////////////////////Though it may sound funny I wish to ask a> question in view of some astrologers like AKK saying that they had not> succeeded in making predictions> correctly.//////////////////////////////////////> > He is using all possible way to spread that hindu astrology is wrong> ,then why he and any of his cronies dont accept a challenge posed by me> ( offcource directly and tru other persons )to test it in open ground (> where even 1000 s can gather ) and see and test results with un known> un biased unexpected ppl in a crowd invited to test astrology only ??> > even almost 2 yrs back one of my men sent a kerala astrologers> prediction to AKK that advani won't become PM and congress will come> back ,but he decided to bash it than wait for results ,i said to him u> hav enough time for talking any nonsesne against him ,or ask lot of> counter questions ,but by luck that the person (this astrologer ) is> not memebr of any grps or not even has no net connections and even his> english is not good tho has lot of western cleints> I told him ( to AKK)again u can ask some questions like when the Same> astrologer is giving muhurtha for both political parties ,why one party> fails and other party wins etc etc .> > it is ur ignorence> > he asked the same question> > I asked him do any party will decide based on astrologers predictions> that they will not contest in any election s?> > even i hav exprnce like this when some one approach us only for taking> marriage or even business strting muhurtha's ( they might hav even> committed based on some other astrologers or some grandpas in family > who says they knows astrology )> > we will advise to them that prashna says this will not work out or> needs lot of time to get good results and they will say we already> committed and no way to get back frm this as we almost committed ( or> even spend money for it ) ,so u pls giv muhurtha ? And always got feed> backs as wat we saw was correct .> > > //////////////////////////////////My question is :- Should the> astrologer also not ask a question about himself as to whether his> prediction will come correct or not ? I mean should astrologer himself> not prepare next a prasna chart for his own prasna and see that chart> alongwith the two charts of the native. There may be changes in the two> prasna charts due to the time-interval between the two> prasnas.//////////////////> > No need ,if astrologer is exactly following sastras ( i will soon post> a article on dos and do not of queriests or what astrologer shud see> when answering a prashna or taking a muhurtha-it is prepared already in> malayalam like my so many other articles which need to translate in> english for posting in net ) he can decide it and he knows what will b> results exactly .> > for expmle astrologer is 12th rasi in prashna chart as lagna rising is> acting like his mouth or his predictions> > so all qualities of lagna will show what he must say or guide the nativ> 's even can decide upto what extent he can advice them etc etc> so he can decide it ( even to wat extent he can go for predictions or> simply can cut short the delination and ask him even to come after some> days after doing some Upayas like worship or reciting some mantras etc> tho new generation of queriest in net ( irrespectiv of age esp our> indians ) dont like such advises ),and know results if the queriest is> sincere and wants realy in want of a prediction ( or advise )> > ,even astrologer can know if the queriest is sincere ( but such a> thought of checking shud come in his mind )> > a good astrologer who is serious and sincere and compassionate will get> always better results and can guide nativs> > the percentage business of any one ( i mean the percentage of success is> simple maya /smoke screen spread by AKK and gangs is wrong as any> question has 2 answers only yes or no ,so it is 100% correct or 100%> wrong the predictions ) is not correct .> > And kaulians are looking for opportunities and it is simply available in> net and newpapers as predictions givn by so called astrologers who look> for short cuts to success and fame and the kaulians also know also abt> the quality of this astrologers ( why they dont refute it in> theoretical ground of astrology why they look for a fialed predictions> to ask others why the other astrologer is failed ?? will they ask this> same question to any other people in diffrnt professions other than> astrology ?? )> > rgrds sunil nair> > > , Sunil Bhattacharjya> sunil_bhattacharjya@ wrote:> >> > Dear Narasimha Raoji,> > Â> > Though it may sound funny I wish to ask a question in view of some> astrologers like AKK saying  that they had not succeeded in> making predictions correctly. My question is :- Should the> astrologer also not ask a question about himself as to whether his> prediction will come correct or not ? I mean should astrologer himself> not prepare next a prasna chart for his own prasna and see thatÂ> chart alongwith the two charts of the native. There may be changes in> the two prasna charts due to the time-interval between the two prasnas.> > Â> > Regards,> > Â> > Sunil K. Bhattacharjya> > Â> >> >> > --- On Tue, 6/2/09, Narasimha PVR Rao pvr@ wrote:> >> >> > Narasimha PVR Rao pvr@> > Re: Re: Free Will and Destiny reading from> chart> > sohamsa , vedic astrology ,> > > Tuesday, June 2, 2009, 1:23 PM> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Namaste Sanjay P,> >> > I agree with this view.> >> > While natal chart, its dasas and transits are giving valuable insight> based only on karmas done until birth, prasna chart includes karmas in> this life also, done until the prasna. It is based on the "upto-date> destiny".> >> > Though several people often see charts without a prasna chart> accompanying the natal chart, many old astrologers are strict. They see> a chart only when the native or somebody close to him approaches then> with a specific question and they make a prasna chart in addition to the> natal chart.> >> > Thanks for the quotes!> >> > Best regards,> > Narasimha> > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -> > Do a Short Homam Yourself: http://www.VedicAst rologer.org/ homam> > Do Pitri Tarpanas Yourself: http://www.VedicAst rologer.org/ tarpana> > Spirituality: http://groups. / group/vedic- wisdom> > Free Jyotish lessons (MP3): http://vedicastro. home.comcast. net> > Free Jyotish software (Windows): http://www.VedicAst rologer.org> > Sri Jagannath Centre (SJC) website: http://www.SriJagan nath.org> > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -> >> > sohamsa@ .com, Sanjay Prabhakaran <sanjaychettiar@> ...> wrote:> > >> > > || Om Gurave Namah ||> > >> > > Dear Jyotishas,> > > I was try to get some reference from any classical texts to find how> much> > > karma the person has gathered thru free will in this birth versus> the> > > destined karma results from previous births.> > > Prashna Marga Chapter One gives this details. It mentions that Natal> > > horoscope at birth indicates all the karma done prior to birth. The> prashna> > > chart cast at the time of prashna can be used to find the additional> karma> > > the person has accumulated since birth till that moment. I think the> older> > > the person gets more the chances of accumulating additional karma. A> young> > > child may not have accumulate much karma by free will whereas an> older> > > person could have underwent most the karma fruits indicated in the> birth> > > chart and also may have added additional karma. So as the person get> older I> > > think it's very essential to cast the Prashna Chart. I am giving the> qoutes> > > from Prashna marga Chapter one below.> > >> > > Warm Regards,> > > Sanjay P> > >> > >> > > Stanza 39.  The balance of good or bad Karma brought> forward from the> > > previous birth is prarabdha, and it is the reading of this that goes> under> > > the name of Jataka or Astrology.> > >> > > Stanza 40.  One undergoes the consequences of one's> previous Karma from> > > birth to death and this can be known from his horoscope. Then what> is the> > > use of Prasna?> > >> > > NOTES> > >> > > As the name of the book implies, Prasna Marga has primarily to do> with> > > Prasna or horary astrology, though, almost all the principles may be> used> > > with advantage in interpreting radical horoscopes. In stanza 40, the> author> > > queries as to what use a Prasna chart could be put to when horoscopy> can> > > deal with all important events. He answers the question in the> following> > > stanzas: -> > >> > > Stanza 41.  Prasna reveals to us whether a man reaps> the fruits of his> > > deeds in his previous birth or the fruits of his actions in this> birth. Here> > > a question arises.> > >> > > Stanza 42.  How can we distinguish whether it is the> result of our previous> > > Karma or present Karma that is yielding its result now?> > >> > > Stanza 43.  If the horoscope has bene6cial planetary> patterns and the> > > Prasna chart malefic ones, then it is to be understood that the> native is> > > experiencing the fruits of evil Karma done in this birth. If vice> versa,> > > then also the native is experiencing the effects of good Karma done> in this> > > birth.> > >> > > Stanza 44.  If the planetary patterns in the horoscope> as well as in the> > > Prasna chart are similar, then a clever astrologer should divine> that the> > > native is experiencing the fruits of his past Karma only.> > >> > > NOTES> > >> > > In stanzas 41 to 44, the author explains the relative utilities of> the> > > Prasna and the birth charts. There is repeated emphasis on the> influences of> > > Karma and the importance of Prasna in finding out the nature of> Karma to be> > > enjoyed in this birth. The horoscope by itself reveals the nature of> past> > > Karma and the Prasna chart acts as some sort of a supplement to the> birth> > > chart. Suppose we see in a man's horoscope a good period and in a> query of> > > his (Prasna chart) a very bad time, then we have to assume that the> person> > > is reaping the bad effects of his Karma done in this life. Suppose> we see in> > > his horoscope a bad period and in his Prasna chart a good period, it> is to> > > be inferred that the person is reaping the favourable effects of> good deeds> > > done in this birth only. If the horoscope and Prasna are similar in> > > positions and combinations, then the person is reaping the result of> Karma> > > done in his previous birth. Since some sort of a balancing of the> birth and> > > Prasna charts is involved, it is clear that the current indications> in the> > > birth chart, i.e., the indications obtaining at the time of a query>  the> > > benefic and malefic dispositions of current Dasa lords, Yogakarakas,> etc.,> > > have to be studied along with the Prasna chart to know the nature of> Karma> > > now being experienced.> > >> > >> > >> > > *SIMILARITY BETWEEN PRASNA AND JATAKA*> > >> > >> > >> > > Stanza 45.  The Prasna chart should be read just as> the horoscope is> > > examined with reference to its relative merits and demerits.> > >> > > Stanza 46.  A person goes to an astrologer prompted by> Providence to know> > > his future.> > >> > > Therefore there is a close similarity between Prasna and Jataka.> > >> > > Stanza 47.  As Prasna Lagna is similar to Janma Lagna,> all events should be> > > read from Prasna as you would do in a horoscope.> > >> > > NOTES> > >> > > The sum and substance of these three stanzas is that the time of> question> > > (Prasna) should be given the same importance as the time of birth.> Human> > > births are regulated according to the law of Karma and hence the> time of> > > birth is significant. Similarly a person proceeds to an astrologer> to> > > ascertain his future prompted by a Divine force and hence the time> of> > > question is equally important. There are no doubt certain points of> > > difference in reading Prasna charts and horoscopes. They are> discussed by> > > the author in their proper places. But unless otherwise implied, all> events> > > revealed in a horoscope can also be read from a Prasna chart. The> principles> > > given in this book may be used with advantage in studying> horoscopes.> >>