IndiaDivine.org

Vinay_Techniques

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Subject : Aircraft Crash : AF447 tragedy on June 1, 2009 2/6

/message/60883

/message/60877

//There are strict flight regulation rules in force everywhere. No twocommercial flights can be allowed to take off for same destination fromsame place simultaneously.My analysis showed affliction of Brazil and areas around france for that time,and main chart was based for a particular moment at Rio de Janeiro.A little known method has been buried under a useless discussion on flightregulation rules. Now, no one will read the original article. I am sorry to havewasted my time.

I had to analyze 17 detailed mundane charts for making one report (oneannual, four Nakshatra charts, 12 half-day charts). These charts make sense onlywhen used together. New Moon chart also showed Rio de Janeiro in 8th houselorded by Saturn, but NM charts do not form an integral part of my method whichis based on ancient Yaamala Tantras. the time and place I gave were deduced fromastrological charts, but they broadly tally with the expected time and place(exact location of crash site is not known, there is uncertainty of few hundredkilometres.).

//

Guest guest

Dear Sreeramji,

Unfortunately Jyotish remedies forum under the influence of the new Moderator has been well known to produce bogus men having no knowledge of astrology and allowed to projecy themselves as astrologers, and such conmen have spoiled the good name of astrology and blackened this once known divine science which was only in the hands of good men of yore.

This moderator Prashant Gb is also allowed to fool various innocent members coming with their problems on the once upon a time good Group "Vedic astrology" owned by Narsimha Rao, and even after my repeated submission of proofs to this owner and his moderator, have allowed him to continue slander of people like me, and als fool innocent gullible enquirists in the name of astrology. This man Parshant GB has no knowledge of predictive astrology but yet trots like a peacock on the Jyotish remedies Group and the Vedic astrology group, giving false predictions to their members who God knows will be subjected to how much great harm with his nonsense.

Prashant GB has a old history of collecting crooks from everywhere and allowing them to pose as astrologers and thus has become the black sheep of this great Science "Astrology". Before many lives are spoilt further some steps have to be taken to remove such menace from these Astrological groups and free predictions stopped totally.

I have an offer that I am ready to stop free predictions in Jyotish Ganga, if they do the same in Jyotish remedies and the Vedic astrology group, so that we can once again bring back the respect of the lost astrology of india, and the lost respect of Indian astrologers once more back to its old levels of integrity.

Unfortunately this offer was made in the past too, but they dont care because of commercial factors. And those detractors like me who have come out from their Groups have to carry the same Padhati, to prove themselves, BUT if they stop then I too am ready to stop the same.

But they wont have the guts to stop this, because this is the only way they know how to exist. Unlike this Group AIA which sustains only on discussions and which has become a thorn in the eye of this Moderator Prashant GB. He has been bashing this Group and passing unsavoury comments on same almost everyday in some or the other posting of his. Well, more on this later. But let us remind him that by whatever name one may call a Rose, it will still remain a Rose .

Bhaskar.

, "sreeram srinivas" <sreeram64 wrote:>> > Subject : Aircraft Crash : AF447 tragedy on June 1, 2009 2/6> > /message/60883> </message/60883>> > /message/60877> </message/60877>> > //There are strict flight regulation rules in force everywhere. No two> commercial flights can be allowed to take off for same destination from> same place simultaneously.> > My analysis showed affliction of Brazil and areas around france for that> time,> and main chart was based for a particular moment at Rio de Janeiro.> > A little known method has been buried under a useless discussion on> flight> regulation rules. Now, no one will read the original article. I am sorry> to have> wasted my time.> > I had to analyze 17 detailed mundane charts for making one report (one> annual, four Nakshatra charts, 12 half-day charts). These charts make> sense only> when used together. New Moon chart also showed Rio de Janeiro in 8th> house> lorded by Saturn, but NM charts do not form an integral part of my> method which> is based on ancient Yaamala Tantras. the time and place I gave were> deduced from> astrological charts, but they broadly tally with the expected time and> place> (exact location of crash site is not known, there is uncertainty of few> hundred> kilometres.).> > > //>

Guest guest

Namaste Mr. Bhaskar ji,

I am aware of your past offers and events thereafter.... if the

moderators start calling themselves CEO's.... then it speaks for its

hollow-ness for CEO's are supposed to be having grey cells by dictionary

meaning. Honestly, I did a search and spent considerable time on

Archives of Jyotish Remedies, could not find any astrology in it. In

comparison, any search in AIA one can find good literature.....

Similarly, early did some browsing in Jyotish Ganga group for quality

data.... for people keep posting their problems...so that little data

works for us.... as case studies..... same thing cannot say for Jyotish

Remedies group for presence of many fake ids ... I have NOT seen the

predictions coming true or being near to accuracy......

In AIA though we are not allowing reading requests, members who

participated in the blind quiz still had fairly good hit rate....

showing strengths of those members....so discussion amongst such people

would surely give a " massage " to the one's grey cells....

Your standalone professional consultation is another case of confidence

in one's predictive ability...... such confidence can only come when one

has gained considerable knowledge..... i.e. Stand Alone - to be

counted...goes the saying.....

Strength of character is reflected only when you participate with other

grey cells in the group.....unfortunately in Jyotish Remedies there is

NO good astrologer worth his salt is active there..... so one can go

talking endlessly without any one listening or protesting the

astro_content !!! i.e. it is a hollow-cells group.

I have nothing personal against the current moderator, but lament about

his approach to Jyotish and unable to fathom what he wants to achieve in

that group...with that endless trash messages piling on

servers....

Inshort, Jyotish Remedies / Jyotish Ganga / AIA can work to spread

astrology, but current moderator or owner of Jyotish Remedies should be

willing to walk the talk.... for something tangible outcome.... for he

is endlessly sulking and sending distress emails seeking some

astro_content to sustain his group......

Your are from business background.....know better about revival of " sick

units " and " sick groups " ....ofcourse, first the sick units should

register with BIFR !!!??!!

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

Guest guest

Namaste Bhaskar ji,

Thanks to Mr. Vinay ji Jyotish Remedies is having some content

mails.... moreover feel Mr. Vinay is posting his messages, where there

is NONE to hear or read it. How can reading requesters comment on

this extended bachelor thesis ?? when flood of reading requests are on

marriage / divorce ?? {humor only}.

Sincerely, feel Mr. Vinay should find better forums to promote his

software & knowledge he gained over 60 yrs in monk spiruality !! His

approach to be welcomed and shower eulogises is incorrect. Even when

one submits his thesis for P.hd, one is grilled to core {unless he has

made some arrangements....like Mr. Jasbatti jokes....i.e. having his

daughter or relative's daughter to marry off.....}. His insistence

that writing an article took 200 hrs and his analysis of Air France

Flight crash took making of around 25 charts.... then we should also

start voicing the donkey years that we all spent in improving our

astro_predictive skills to be somebody in mini-world of astrology and

importantly to be counted !!

I still respect him and his time he spent on astrology, unfortunately,

he has become rigid in his views..... on certain fundamental

disagreements that each one of us had in his doctoral thesis....

expect, he would come back and share his thoughts and research..... than

posting endless mails in those ignored groups....!!!

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

Guest guest

I must say that you are falling in the trap set by PrashantGb, of mantaining the status quo of hatred from Vinayji towards AIA by his continously referring to AIA , and you, and your selective cliipings in his own words.

First of all Dear Sreeniwasji do not communicate with such men, and if you have to, then either use their language, or make them use yours. You have addressed him as "Dear Prashant ji", but he addresses you as "Shriniwas". This is not ethical however modern he may have become.

Next when he comes under the hammer he shrieks in pain. What about the hundreds of times he has posted selective cliipings from my messages without putting the whole context and twisting everything.

Suddenly he finds Sunil Nairji knowledgable. The chameloen has started changing colours. None of you must fall in his traps.

He has used Vinayji as a Gun to fire on us, now he is searching for other members. I have info about this. So do not fall weak any of you when he comes with a slice of butter.

He is talking about AIA Trojans but at least they are real members , and not the hundreds of fake ids under which he works not using the real name given by his parents, but using words like "Goti" which are slang and cheap.

He is now further trying to pit you and Sunilji against Vinayji by saying that "if you want to tear him apart do him through the contents of his website."

He is also saying that we are against the owner of that Group, Tanvirji. This is another of his ploy to create one more machione to fight against us. This man is too weak to fight his battles, and always uses other men as "Shikhandis" to kill Bhishmas. At the moment he has brought a big Block of the best quality Butter and using it most liberally on the owner of the Forum Tanvirji so that he stays happy with his new moderator.

Please stay away from such scheming operators and conmen. Leave them to me , because I have handled many such cases, psyocpaths and Schizoprhenic people indulging in Psychotic behaviours.

He has been spoiling the good will of this Group AIA by passing adverse remarks about it regularly., but let me assure him that the members are not fools, "Yeh public hai sab jaanti hai", and at the moment this is the finest gorup for any type of astrological discussions on the Net, and no roadside half clad, dirt ridden smelling ghoul can stain this group by his scum.

Bhaskar.

, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> > Dear Sreeramji,> > Unfortunately Jyotish remedies forum under the influence of the new> Moderator has been well known to produce bogus men having no knowledge> of astrology and allowed to projecy themselves as astrologers, and such> conmen have spoiled the good name of astrology and blackened this once> known divine science which was only in the hands of good men of yore.> > This moderator Prashant Gb is also allowed to fool various innocent> members coming with their problems on the once upon a time good Group> "Vedic astrology" owned by Narsimha Rao, and even after my repeated> submission of proofs to this owner and his moderator, have allowed him> to continue slander of people like me, and als fool innocent gullible> enquirists in the name of astrology. This man Parshant GB has no> knowledge of predictive astrology but yet trots like a peacock on the> Jyotish remedies Group and the Vedic astrology group, giving false> predictions to their members who God knows will be subjected to how much> great harm with his nonsense.> > Prashant GB has a old history of collecting crooks from everywhere and> allowing them to pose as astrologers and thus has become the black sheep> of this great Science "Astrology". Before many lives are spoilt further> some steps have to be taken to remove such menace from these> Astrological groups and free predictions stopped totally.> > I have an offer that I am ready to stop free predictions in Jyotish> Ganga, if they do the same in Jyotish remedies and the Vedic astrology> group, so that we can once again bring back the respect of the lost> astrology of india, and the lost respect of Indian astrologers once more> back to its old levels of integrity.> > Unfortunately this offer was made in the past too, but they dont care> because of commercial factors. And those detractors like me who have> come out from their Groups have to carry the same Padhati, to prove> themselves, BUT if they stop then I too am ready to stop the same.> > But they wont have the guts to stop this, because this is the only way> they know how to exist. Unlike this Group AIA which sustains only on> discussions and which has become a thorn in the eye of this Moderator> Prashant GB. He has been bashing this Group and passing unsavoury> comments on same almost everyday in some or the other posting of his.> Well, more on this later. But let us remind him that by whatever name> one may call a Rose, it will still remain a Rose .> > Bhaskar.> > > > > , "sreeram srinivas"> sreeram64@ wrote:> >> >> > Subject : Aircraft Crash : AF447 tragedy on June 1, 2009 2/6> >> > /message/60883> > </message/60883>> >> > /message/60877> > </message/60877>> >> > //There are strict flight regulation rules in force everywhere. No two> > commercial flights can be allowed to take off for same destination> from> > same place simultaneously.> >> > My analysis showed affliction of Brazil and areas around france for> that> > time,> > and main chart was based for a particular moment at Rio de Janeiro.> >> > A little known method has been buried under a useless discussion on> > flight> > regulation rules. Now, no one will read the original article. I am> sorry> > to have> > wasted my time.> >> > I had to analyze 17 detailed mundane charts for making one report (one> > annual, four Nakshatra charts, 12 half-day charts). These charts make> > sense only> > when used together. New Moon chart also showed Rio de Janeiro in 8th> > house> > lorded by Saturn, but NM charts do not form an integral part of my> > method which> > is based on ancient Yaamala Tantras. the time and place I gave were> > deduced from> > astrological charts, but they broadly tally with the expected time and> > place> > (exact location of crash site is not known, there is uncertainty of> few> > hundred> > kilometres.).> >> >> > //> >>