IndiaDivine.org

Sreenadh Ji Chandra Vs Udaya Lagna

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadh Ji,

I had a question regarding Chandra Lagna. Please excuse me if my understanding is very simplistic, but, my simple mind says that Chandra Lagna moves considerably slower compared to the Udaya Lagna, it seems to me that many more people would share the same Chandra Lagna as opposed the Udaya Lagna which changes more often. It is obviously not true that all those hundreds of thousands of people had the same tragic end to their spouses.

Hence, what is the logical basis in assuming that Chandra Lagna is the more accurate one to predict from? I can understand that Chandra Lagna can be used as a secondary tool to verify and supplement what the Udaya Lagna shows, but fail to understand the logic behind using it as a primary point of prediction.

Best Regards,

-Manoj

Guest guest

Dear Manoj Chandran ji,//> Hence, what is the logical basis in assuming that Chandra Lagna is the more accurate one to predict from?// The answer to this question is earlier discussed in this group itself and mails related to the same would be available in the archives. Any way, I will briefly repeat it here - We are supposed to predict starting from Lagna or Moon, which ever is STRONG. Now how to judge which of them is strong (Veeryotkada)? There are two quotes that helps to measure the Veeryotkadatwa (extra strength) of Lagna or Moon Lagna. The are - 1) There is a Brihajjataka quote which reads - "Hora swami guru nja veekshita yuto, na anyascha veeryotkada" Meaning, If the Lord of the house, Jupiter or Mercury aspect then that house then that house has got EXTRA STRENGTH (Veeryotkadatva) 2) Another quote is from Jatakadesha which reads - "Lagnam lagna patou balena sahite ........tatraivopachastite satitato veeryotkadam jayate" Meaning, A sign/house has that much streangth as its own lord. If the sign/house lord is placed in Upachaya (3-6-10-11 houses from that house) then too that sign/hosue has got EXTRA STRENGTH (Veeryotkadatva)". Check the archieves for more details. Hope this clarifies.Love and regards,Sreenadh , Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:>> Dear Sreenadh Ji,> > I had a question regarding Chandra Lagna. Please excuse me if my understanding is very simplistic, but, my simple mind says that Chandra Lagna moves considerably slower compared to the Udaya Lagna, it seems to me that many more people would share the same Chandra Lagna as opposed the Udaya Lagna which changes more often. It is obviously not true that all those hundreds of thousands of people had the same tragic end to their spouses.> > Hence, what is the logical basis in assuming that Chandra Lagna is the more accurate one to predict from? I can understand that Chandra Lagna can be used as a secondary tool to verify and supplement what the Udaya Lagna shows, but fail to understand the logic behind using it as a primary point of prediction.> > Best Regards,> > -Manoj