IndiaDivine.org

Message not approved: very serious family problem

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

sir The discussions wont help u to gather any results ,pls consult some good astrologers in ur area ,in net there is limitations if u can understand it ,i am sure u will get only half baked predictions and basing on it if u act it will spoil all ur life or the persons life who u want to protect any way i am sending a cc to grp toorgrds sunil nair --- On Thu, 11/6/09, SR.Rajkumar <rajkumar_v3 wrote:SR.Rajkumar <rajkumar_v3Re: Message not approved: very serious family problem"sunil nair" <astro_tellerkeralaThursday, 11 June, 2009, 12:13

PMDear Sunil,

You make take this as case study. i shall give more inputs on the same. the girl is dead against her father and mother and is devastating the house. the boy and his mother has been extracting the entire salry from her for many years as such and this si the condition. the girl has a kind of nerve disorders. Hope this shall help in the discussion forum. surprisingly her father is a tantric and says he shall not do anything for his own family as he is not authorised to. If you wish to discuss on this , u may. I find that you take many horoscopes and discuss in ur forum. If u like you may take this as one.

Regards,

SR Rajkumar

rajkumar_v3--- On Thu, 6/11/09, sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala wrote:

sunil nair <astro_tellerkeralaMessage not approved: very serious family problem"SR.Rajkumar" <rajkumar_v3Thursday, June 11, 2009, 11:58 AM

sirThis is a discussion forum on astrology and not a prediction service forumso pls approach other grps or pay to professionals and find answerrgrds moderators> Dear Sir,> I am requesting for my friend who is facing a severe problem in hiis family life. Plz learned astrologers analyse and give your feedback and remedies. Thanks.>> His daughter's birth date:30-10-85,time1040am born at chennai the boy date of birth Is 25-05-1984 at 07-32 pm born at chennai. They both are of different caste. the boy is naidu and the girl is brahmin. so they wanted to know if it will work or whether the girl will have marriage from her own caste. since the girls family is orthodox, they also wanted to know if there is any remedy to stop this relation as such so that the girl shall marry from same caste.> > plz look into this case and help

them.> > thnx>> SR Rajkumar> rajkumar_v3

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!