IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: Ashtakvarga analysis of chart having ashta graha yoga

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear grp here is my post in another grp requesting them to discuss the chart i posted in grp ,tho here i am concentrating only general make up of the chart tru the system of ashtavarga let us see if they take up chart and discuss it Then i think it will b good learning exprnce for all of us in a diffrnt system it is a diffrnt method as they use only ashtavarga methods taught to Guru ji shri Krushna ji by his guru and it is slightly diffrnt frm other texts but they keep all dictums intact with vedic astrological methods knowing vedic astrology is an added advantage for learning this system I hope u all will hav a good learning exprnce rgrds sunil nair ps -- One of our memebr shri ash ji is leading all discussion in the grp .I hope i am not disturbing the grp by my request , "sunil nair" <astro_tellerkerala wrote:dear Ash ji and respected scholars and astrologers of the ListI was trying to learn the ashtavarga system but cud not make muchprogress due to my pre occupationotherwise i wud hav asking with my doubts attached ,sorry for that part ,i hav some doubts and if u hav time and inclination pls help us ,iwill b cross posting all ur answers in another grp ( ancient astrologygrp --dear moderator pls delet this part if it is against grp policiesthe mentioning of name of another grp )I am posting a chart of a male who has ashtagraha yoga and all planets rin one House which is lagnahere the details5th feb 1962 ( male )6.05 AMdelhiI just looking for a general concept of this man and his life truashtavarga methodsrgrds sunil nairPS --This is only for a theoretical discussion and make every onefamilise the system of ashta varga based prediction to our grp ( allreplies also will b posted in our grp )i am not looking for any predictions .Even lately i lost contact withthis person but this idea of chart came up during a discussion in ourgrp--- End forwarded message ---

Guest guest

Dear Sunil Ji,

My ashtakavarga knowledge is quite basic and primitive but then as the saying

goes " Nothing ventured, nothing gained " and some times making a fool of oneself

is good Saturnian lesson to learn (and Saturn is my best buddy :).

Very interesting Ashtakavarga chart. Weakness of 7th house, strengths of 10th

and 11th houses are the obvious highlights. I will restrict my comments to

transits. I think the transit of Saturn/Jupiter in 2006/2007 time frame might

have been significant. The reason is that Saturn and Jupiter were aspecting 7th

house in transit with Saturn in the 7th. Saturn contributes only 1 bindu to the

7th house. Hence that should have been a very difficult transit by Saturn.

Saturn/Jupiter aspect together in transit usually precipitates important events

in that house. At the same time Jupiter was transiting his 11th house which has

incredible transit strength. So both events might have happened. Sudden gain of

wealth (11th house), sudden loss of partner (7th house). It is possible this may

have been loss of a business partner or life partner

By cheating a little and looking at the birth and Navamsha charts, I am not

convinved this is a " no marriage chart " . In the Navamsha, if Venus had been in

the 12th house with no benefic aspects and no yogas I would be tending towards

" no marriage " , but that is not the case in this chart.

I am now ready to be humbled by ashakavarga experts.

Regards,

-Manoj

sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala

Saturday, June 13, 2009 5:46:26 AM

Fwd: Ashtakvarga analysis of chart having

ashta graha yoga

Dear grp

here is my post in another grp requesting them to discuss the chart i posted in

grp ,tho here i am concentrating only general make up of the chart tru the

system of ashtavarga

let us see if they take up chart and discuss it

Then i think it will b good learning exprnce for all of us in a diffrnt system

it is a diffrnt method as they use only ashtavarga methods taught to Guru ji

shri Krushna ji by his guru and it is slightly diffrnt frm other texts but they

keep all dictums intact with vedic astrological methods

knowing vedic astrology is an added advantage for learning this system

I hope u all will hav a good learning exprnce

rgrds sunil nair

ps -- One of our memebr shri ash ji is leading all discussion in the grp .I hope

i am not disturbing the grp by my request

astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, " sunil nair "

<astro_tellerkerala@ ...> wrote:

dear Ash ji and respected scholars and astrologers of the List

I was trying to learn the ashtavarga system but cud not make much

progress due to my pre occupation

otherwise i wud hav asking with my doubts attached ,sorry for that part

,i hav some doubts and if u hav time and inclination pls help us ,i

will b cross posting all ur answers in another grp ( ancient astrology

grp --dear moderator pls delet this part if it is against grp policies

the mentioning of name of another grp )

I am posting a chart of a male who has ashtagraha yoga and all planets r

in one House which is lagna

here the details

5th feb 1962 ( male )

6.05 AM

delhi

I just looking for a general concept of this man and his life tru

ashtavarga methods

rgrds sunil nair

PS --This is only for a theoretical discussion and make every one

familise the system of ashta varga based prediction to our grp ( all

replies also will b posted in our grp )

i am not looking for any predictions .Even lately i lost contact with

this person but this idea of chart came up during a discussion in our

grp

--- End forwarded message ---

Guest guest

Pranams,

Mr.Nair ji,

The native seem to have born during Solar Eclipse  in Ardhthoothayam punyakaala(

Vyatipata yoga + Sravana nakshtra + Sunday Udhayakaalam) .Has he born with any

deformity ?.Except Surya and Ketu rest of all attained grha asthamanam.In any

horoscope if three or more grha attain grha asthamana,it is said the native

would lead a sorrowful life.

My previous Ashtakavargha phalam gets ultta here.I am being

flabbergasted Astrologically.

I would like to know about the native.

Thanks,

Dhananjayan

--- On Sat, 13/6/09, sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala wrote:

sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala

Fwd: Ashtakvarga analysis of chart having

ashta graha yoga

Saturday, 13 June, 2009, 6:16 PM

Dear grp

here is my post in another grp requesting them to discuss the chart i posted in

grp ,tho here i am concentrating only general make up of the chart tru the

system of ashtavarga

let us see if they take up chart and discuss it

Then i think it will b good learning exprnce for all of us in a diffrnt system

it is a diffrnt method as they use only ashtavarga methods taught to Guru ji

shri Krushna ji by his guru and it is slightly diffrnt frm other texts but they

keep all dictums intact with vedic astrological methods

knowing vedic astrology is an added advantage for learning this system

I hope u all will hav a good learning exprnce

rgrds sunil nair

ps -- One of our memebr shri ash ji is leading all discussion in the grp .I hope

i am not disturbing the grp by my request

astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, " sunil nair "

<astro_tellerkerala@ ...> wrote:

dear Ash ji and respected scholars and astrologers of the List

I was trying to learn the ashtavarga system but cud not make much

progress due to my pre occupation

otherwise i wud hav asking with my doubts attached ,sorry for that part

,i hav some doubts and if u hav time and inclination pls help us ,i

will b cross posting all ur answers in another grp ( ancient astrology

grp --dear moderator pls delet this part if it is against grp policies

the mentioning of name of another grp )

I am posting a chart of a male who has ashtagraha yoga and all planets r

in one House which is lagna

here the details

5th feb 1962 ( male )

6.05 AM

delhi

I just looking for a general concept of this man and his life tru

ashtavarga methods

rgrds sunil nair

PS --This is only for a theoretical discussion and make every one

familise the system of ashta varga based prediction to our grp ( all

replies also will b posted in our grp )

i am not looking for any predictions .Even lately i lost contact with

this person but this idea of chart came up during a discussion in our

grp

--- End forwarded message ---

Get your new Email address!

Grab the Email name you & #39;ve always wanted before someone else does!

http://mail..promotions./newdomains/aa/

Guest guest

Dear Dhananjayan Ji Thanks for senting re assessmnt in predictions Sure all r welcome to use any numbr of methods and predict with diffrnt models But i hav a doubt ,can u clarify this observations 1 ) born in solar eclipse time ,how u calculated it , how u got it ,did u refer panchanga of the day ?? ( i dont hav manual panchangas with me ) 2 ) what is this Ardhthoothayam punyakaala can u explain bit more sure i hav seen u put in brackets and i assume u r talking abt vyatipatha punyakala ,if not pls explain what u mean by that or are u talking abt some Muhurtha yoga s when all this elemnts combines ( Vyatipata yoga + Sravana nakshtra + Sunday Udhayakaalam)This is for the grp to study also Thanking u in advance rgrds sunil nair , Dhananjayan Brahma <abhanaya wrote:>> Pranams,> Mr.Nair ji,> > The native seem to have born during Solar Eclipse in Ardhthoothayam punyakaala( Vyatipata yoga + Sravana nakshtra + Sunday Udhayakaalam) .Has he born with any deformity ?.Except Surya and Ketu rest of all attained grha asthamanam.In any horoscope if three or more grha attain grha asthamana,it is said the native would lead a sorrowful life.> My previous Ashtakavargha phalam gets ultta here.I am being> flabbergasted Astrologically.> I would like to know about the native.> Thanks,> Dhananjayan> > --- On Sat, 13/6/09, sunil nair astro_tellerkerala wrote:> > sunil nair astro_tellerkerala Fwd: Ashtakvarga analysis of chart having ashta graha yoga> > Saturday, 13 June, 2009, 6:16 PM> > Dear grp> > here is my post in another grp requesting them to discuss the chart i posted in grp ,tho here i am concentrating only general make up of the chart tru the system of ashtavarga> > let us see if they take up chart and discuss it> > Then i think it will b good learning exprnce for all of us in a diffrnt system> > it is a diffrnt method as they use only ashtavarga methods taught to Guru ji shri Krushna ji by his guru and it is slightly diffrnt frm other texts but they keep all dictums intact with vedic astrological methods> > knowing vedic astrology is an added advantage for learning this system> > I hope u all will hav a good learning exprnce> > rgrds sunil nair> > ps -- One of our memebr shri ash ji is leading all discussion in the grp .I hope i am not disturbing the grp by my request> > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "sunil nair" <astro_tellerkerala@ ...> wrote:> > > > dear Ash ji and respected scholars and astrologers of the List> > > I was trying to learn the ashtavarga system but cud not make much> progress due to my pre occupation> otherwise i wud hav asking with my doubts attached ,sorry for that part> > ,i hav some doubts and if u hav time and inclination pls help us ,i> will b cross posting all ur answers in another grp ( ancient astrology> grp --dear moderator pls delet this part if it is against grp policies> the mentioning of name of another grp )> > I am posting a chart of a male who has ashtagraha yoga and all planets r> in one House which is lagna> > here the details> > 5th feb 1962 ( male )> > 6.05 AM> > delhi> > I just looking for a general concept of this man and his life tru> ashtavarga methods> > rgrds sunil nair> > PS --This is only for a theoretical discussion and make every one> familise the system of ashta varga based prediction to our grp ( all> replies also will b posted in our grp )> > i am not looking for any predictions .Even lately i lost contact with> this person but this idea of chart came up during a discussion in our> grp> > --- End forwarded message ---> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Get your new Email address!> Grab the Email name you & #39;ve always wanted before someone else does!> http://mail..promotions./newdomains/aa/>

Guest guest

Dear manoj chandran ji Thanks for the analaysis #############Saturn is my best buddy :).###########sure ,Good saturn in chart makes hardworkers ,it is my best buddy too can u explain a bit more abt venus in 12 th navamsa charts may giv no marriage observation (In the Navamsha, if Venus had been in the 12th house with no benefic

aspects and no yogas I would be tending towards "no marriage", but that

is not the case in this chart.)i mean how u learned it ,is there is any text mentions so ,or is it a lesson u accumulated frm ur studies and exprnce with charts ,or is it taught u by ur guru ji once again i thank u for attempting the chart all of u r teaching us more lessons esp the when u try only the with the transits ( sure results i will confirm later ) thanks and regrds sunil nair , Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:>> Dear Sunil Ji,> > My ashtakavarga knowledge is quite basic and primitive but then as the saying goes " Nothing ventured, nothing gained" and some times making a fool of oneself is good Saturnian lesson to learn (and Saturn is my best buddy :).> > Very interesting Ashtakavarga chart. Weakness of 7th house, strengths of 10th and 11th houses are the obvious highlights. I will restrict my comments to transits. I think the transit of Saturn/Jupiter in 2006/2007 time frame might have been significant. The reason is that Saturn and Jupiter were aspecting 7th house in transit with Saturn in the 7th. Saturn contributes only 1 bindu to the 7th house. Hence that should have been a very difficult transit by Saturn. Saturn/Jupiter aspect together in transit usually precipitates important events in that house. At the same time Jupiter was transiting his 11th house which has incredible transit strength. So both events might have happened. Sudden gain of wealth (11th house), sudden loss of partner (7th house). It is possible this may have been loss of a business partner or life partner> > By cheating a little and looking at the birth and Navamsha charts, I am not convinved this is a "no marriage chart". In the Navamsha, if Venus had been in the 12th house with no benefic aspects and no yogas I would be tending towards "no marriage", but that is not the case in this chart.> > I am now ready to be humbled by ashakavarga experts.> > Regards,> > -Manoj> > > > > ________________________________> sunil nair astro_tellerkerala > Saturday, June 13, 2009 5:46:26 AM> Fwd: Ashtakvarga analysis of chart having ashta graha yoga> > > > > > > > Dear grp> > here is my post in another grp requesting them to discuss the chart i posted in grp ,tho here i am concentrating only general make up of the chart tru the system of ashtavarga> > let us see if they take up chart and discuss it> > Then i think it will b good learning exprnce for all of us in a diffrnt system> > it is a diffrnt method as they use only ashtavarga methods taught to Guru ji shri Krushna ji by his guru and it is slightly diffrnt frm other texts but they keep all dictums intact with vedic astrological methods> > knowing vedic astrology is an added advantage for learning this system> > I hope u all will hav a good learning exprnce> > rgrds sunil nair> > ps -- One of our memebr shri ash ji is leading all discussion in the grp .I hope i am not disturbing the grp by my request> > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "sunil nair" <astro_tellerkerala@ ...> wrote:> > > > dear Ash ji and respected scholars and astrologers of the List> > > I was trying to learn the ashtavarga system but cud not make much> progress due to my pre occupation> otherwise i wud hav asking with my doubts attached ,sorry for that part> > ,i hav some doubts and if u hav time and inclination pls help us ,i> will b cross posting all ur answers in another grp ( ancient astrology> grp --dear moderator pls delet this part if it is against grp policies> the mentioning of name of another grp )> > I am posting a chart of a male who has ashtagraha yoga and all planets r> in one House which is lagna> > here the details> > 5th feb 1962 ( male )> > 6.05 AM> > delhi> > I just looking for a general concept of this man and his life tru> ashtavarga methods> > rgrds sunil nair> > PS --This is only for a theoretical discussion and make every one> familise the system of ashta varga based prediction to our grp ( all> replies also will b posted in our grp )> > i am not looking for any predictions .Even lately i lost contact with> this person but this idea of chart came up during a discussion in our> grp> > --- End forwarded message --->

Guest guest

Respected Sh. Sunil Nair ji,

You are well aware that astrology is hobby, homeopathy is my profession, and

teaching astrology is my passion. I can not remain with out teaching. As the

examination are going on, I am free to take up your chart. It contains 8 planets

in lagna. I agree with Ms Neelam according to her it is Gola nabhas yoga. If all

the planets are posited in one sign Gola yoga is formed. “If a person is born

in the gola yoga he will be strong, devoid of wealth, learning and intelligence,

be dirty, be sorrowful and miserable†It should be noted that the effect due

to nabhas yoga will be felt in all the dasha periods i.e. through out life. She

has also said that there is Shakata yoga too. The Shakata yoga is formed when

all the planet are posited in ascendant and 7th. Rahu and Ketu are not the

planets. So Shakata yoga is not formed.

It is always better to analyze the chart from the bhava chalit, as far my

experience goes. According to the bhava chalit, the ascendant is Aquarius. Mars

and Saturn are posited in 12th in Capricorn sign and the rest is the same. The

lagna Capricorn itself goes to 12th house. The 12th lord Saturn is posited in

12th and Mars is exalted. 6 planets are debilitated including Mars and Saturn.

The ascendant, Mars, and Saturn come near to the Sandhi, so become in effective.

Saturn’s dasha is running. So, according to me the native must suffering from

health problem related to head. As Moon, Mercury, Mars and Saturn are involved,

it may be problem of fits or migraine like that, may be hospitalized.

So far as the marriage is concerned, In navamsha, 7th lord Moon is posited in

7th with 8th lord Sun, Lagna lord Saturn is debilitated and aspects the lagna,

2nd house is occupied by Rahu and aspected by four planets from 8th. It

indicates that the chances of marriage are bleak and if any how married, they

will not be able to enjoy bed comforts or there will be marital discord.

So far as wealth and profession is concerned as there are 36 bindu in 10th and

54 bindu in 11th, respected members are giving emphasis to them. According to my

experience, when lagna lord, Moon and Jupiter are weak or afflicted, no yoga for

the wealth and profession works.

Regards

--- On Sun, 6/14/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:

> Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj

> Re:Fwd: Ashtakvarga analysis of chart

having ashta graha yoga

>

> Sunday, June 14, 2009, 5:25 AM

> Dear Sunil Ji,

>

> My ashtakavarga knowledge is quite basic and primitive but

> then as the saying goes " Nothing ventured, nothing gained "

> and some times making a fool of oneself is good Saturnian

> lesson to learn (and Saturn is my best buddy :).

>

> Very interesting Ashtakavarga chart. Weakness of 7th house,

> strengths of 10th and 11th houses are the obvious

> highlights. I will restrict my comments to transits. I think

> the transit of Saturn/Jupiter in 2006/2007 time frame might

> have been significant. The reason is that Saturn and Jupiter

> were aspecting 7th house in transit with Saturn in the 7th.

> Saturn contributes only 1 bindu to the 7th house. Hence

> that should have been a very difficult transit by Saturn.

> Saturn/Jupiter aspect together in transit usually

> precipitates important events in that house. At the same

> time Jupiter was transiting his 11th house which has

> incredible transit strength. So both events might have

> happened. Sudden gain of wealth (11th house), sudden loss of

> partner (7th house). It is possible this may have been loss

> of a business partner or life partner

>

> By cheating a little and looking at the birth and Navamsha

> charts, I am not convinved this is a " no marriage chart " . In

> the Navamsha, if Venus had been in the 12th house with no

> benefic aspects and no yogas I would be tending towards " no

> marriage " , but that is not the case in this chart.

>

> I am now ready to be humbled by ashakavarga experts.

>

> Regards,

>

> -Manoj

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala

>

> Saturday, June 13, 2009 5:46:26 AM

> Fwd: Ashtakvarga

> analysis of chart having ashta graha yoga

>

Dear grp

>

> here is my post in another grp requesting them to discuss

> the chart i posted in grp ,tho here i am concentrating only

> general make up of the chart tru the system of ashtavarga

>

> let us see if they take up chart and discuss it

>

> Then i think it will b good learning exprnce for all of us

> in a diffrnt system

>

> it is a diffrnt method as they use only ashtavarga methods

> taught to Guru ji shri Krushna ji by his guru and it is

> slightly diffrnt frm other texts but they keep all dictums

> intact with vedic astrological methods

>

> knowing vedic astrology is an added advantage for learning

> this system

>

> I hope u all will hav a good learning exprnce

>

>  rgrds sunil nair

>

> ps -- One of our memebr shri ash ji is leading all

> discussion in the grp .I hope i am not disturbing the grp by

> my request

>

>

> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, " sunil

> nair " <astro_tellerkerala@ ...> wrote:

>

>

>

> dear Ash ji and respected scholars and astrologers of the

> List

>

>

> I was trying to learn the ashtavarga system but cud not

> make much

> progress due to my pre occupation

> otherwise i wud hav asking with my doubts attached ,sorry

> for that part

>

> ,i hav some doubts and if u hav time and inclination pls

> help us ,i

> will b cross posting all ur answers in another grp (

> ancient astrology

> grp --dear moderator pls delet this part if it is against

> grp policies

> the mentioning of name of another grp )

>

> I am posting a chart of a male who has ashtagraha yoga and

> all planets r

> in one House which is lagna

>

> here the details

>

> 5th feb 1962 ( male )

>

> 6.05 AM

>

> delhi

>

> I just looking for a general concept of this man and his

> life tru

> ashtavarga methods

>

> rgrds sunil nair

>

> PS --This is only for a theoretical discussion and make

> every one

> familise the system of ashta varga based prediction to our

> grp ( all

> replies also will b posted in our grp )

>

> i am not looking for any predictions .Even lately i lost

> contact with

> this person but this idea of chart came up during a

> discussion in our

> grp

>

> --- End forwarded message ---

>

>

>

>

> ---

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Sunil Ji,

I learnt that from one of my teachers. So his rule for no marriage are in addittion to severe affliction to 7th lord and Venus (and Jupiter for females), 2nd lord, the karaka Venus has to be in the 12th house of loss in D-9 without any yogas and unaspected by benefics.

Now this does not mean that other no marriage combos do not exist. But if the above condition prevails then one does not have to give the qualifier "either there will be no marriage OR there will be marital discord". Since the Navamsha gives the soul level connection to the Rasi chart, if the soul has no interest in pursuing a contractual relationship in the current birth, marriage will not happen. I wish I had a chart to show this, but I dont. If I find one, I will post it here.

Also regarding the Ashtakavarga analysis, I took your email very seriously and did not even go through any of the other analysis by other Jyotishis. I also did not look for yogas, even vimshottri dashas or any thing. I just gave it purely in terms of transit. I did this purposely so whatever lesson we learn, you will have an exaggerated example of what happens when you use transits with complete disregard of the wholistic view of the chart.

I am secretly hoping that one of us who made analysis with no regard to the overall tenor of the chart will be accurate !!! I think that will make life more interesting !!!

Regards,

-Manoj

sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala Sent: Sunday, June 14, 2009 12:12:02 AM Re:Fwd: Ashtakvarga analysis of chart having ashta graha yoga

Dear manoj chandran ji Thanks for the analaysis ############ #Saturn is my best buddy :).######### ##sure ,Good saturn in chart makes hardworkers ,it is my best buddy too can u explain a bit more abt venus in 12 th navamsa charts may giv no marriage observation (In the Navamsha, if Venus had been in the 12th house with no benefic aspects and no yogas I would be tending towards "no marriage", but that is not the case in this chart.)i mean how u learned it ,is there is any

text mentions so ,or is it a lesson u accumulated frm ur studies and exprnce with charts ,or is it taught u by ur guru ji once again i thank u for attempting the chart all of u r teaching us more lessons esp the when u try only the with the transits ( sure results i will confirm later ) thanks and regrds sunil nair ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Sunil Ji,> > My ashtakavarga knowledge is quite basic and primitive but then as the saying goes " Nothing ventured, nothing gained" and some times making a fool of oneself is good Saturnian lesson to learn (and Saturn is my best buddy :).> > Very interesting Ashtakavarga chart. Weakness of 7th house, strengths of 10th and 11th houses are the obvious

highlights. I will restrict my comments to transits. I think the transit of Saturn/Jupiter in 2006/2007 time frame might have been significant. The reason is that Saturn and Jupiter were aspecting 7th house in transit with Saturn in the 7th. Saturn contributes only 1 bindu to the 7th house. Hence that should have been a very difficult transit by Saturn. Saturn/Jupiter aspect together in transit usually precipitates important events in that house. At the same time Jupiter was transiting his 11th house which has incredible transit strength. So both events might have happened. Sudden gain of wealth (11th house), sudden loss of partner (7th house). It is possible this may have been loss of a business partner or life partner> > By cheating a little and looking at the birth and Navamsha charts, I am not convinved this is a "no marriage chart". In the Navamsha, if Venus had been in the 12th house with no benefic aspects and no yogas I would

be tending towards "no marriage", but that is not the case in this chart.> > I am now ready to be humbled by ashakavarga experts.> > Regards,> > -Manoj> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> sunil nair astro_tellerkerala@ ...> ancient_indian_ astrology> Saturday, June 13, 2009 5:46:26 AM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Fwd: Ashtakvarga analysis of chart having ashta graha yoga> > > > > > > > Dear grp> > here is my post in another grp requesting them to discuss the chart i posted in grp ,tho here i am concentrating only general make up of the chart tru the system of ashtavarga> > let us see if they take up chart and discuss it> > Then i think it will b good learning exprnce for all of us in a diffrnt

system> > it is a diffrnt method as they use only ashtavarga methods taught to Guru ji shri Krushna ji by his guru and it is slightly diffrnt frm other texts but they keep all dictums intact with vedic astrological methods> > knowing vedic astrology is an added advantage for learning this system> > I hope u all will hav a good learning exprnce> > rgrds sunil nair> > ps -- One of our memebr shri ash ji is leading all discussion in the grp .I hope i am not disturbing the grp by my request> > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "sunil nair" <astro_tellerkerala@ ...> wrote:> > > > dear Ash ji and respected scholars and astrologers of the List> > > I was trying to learn the ashtavarga system but cud not make much> progress due to my pre

occupation> otherwise i wud hav asking with my doubts attached ,sorry for that part> > ,i hav some doubts and if u hav time and inclination pls help us ,i> will b cross posting all ur answers in another grp ( ancient astrology> grp --dear moderator pls delet this part if it is against grp policies> the mentioning of name of another grp )> > I am posting a chart of a male who has ashtagraha yoga and all planets r> in one House which is lagna> > here the details> > 5th feb 1962 ( male )> > 6..05 AM> > delhi> > I just looking for a general concept of this man and his life tru> ashtavarga methods> > rgrds sunil nair> > PS --This is only for a theoretical discussion and make every one> familise the system of ashta varga based prediction to our grp ( all> replies also will b posted

in our grp )> > i am not looking for any predictions .Even lately i lost contact with> this person but this idea of chart came up during a discussion in our> grp> > --- End forwarded message --->

Guest guest

Dear Kursija ji Thanks for ur reading on the quiz posted by me .Also thanks for clarifications abt yoga like sakata ( nabasadi yogas ) sure ,i will declare my results later in a weeks time rgrds sunil nair , "S.C. Kursija" <sckursija wrote:>> Respected Sh. Sunil Nair ji,> > You are well aware that astrology is hobby, homeopathy is my profession, and teaching astrology is my passion. I can not remain with out teaching. As the examination are going on, I am free to take up your chart. It contains 8 planets in lagna. I agree with Ms Neelam according to her it is Gola nabhas yoga. If all the planets are posited in one sign Gola yoga is formed. “If a person is born in the gola yoga he will be strong, devoid of wealth, learning and intelligence, be dirty, be sorrowful and miserable†It should be noted that the effect due to nabhas yoga will be felt in all the dasha periods i.e. through out life. She has also said that there is Shakata yoga too. The Shakata yoga is formed when all the planet are posited in ascendant and 7th. Rahu and Ketu are not the planets. So Shakata yoga is not formed.> > It is always better to analyze the chart from the bhava chalit, as far my experience goes. According to the bhava chalit, the ascendant is Aquarius. Mars and Saturn are posited in 12th in Capricorn sign and the rest is the same. The lagna Capricorn itself goes to 12th house. The 12th lord Saturn is posited in 12th and Mars is exalted. 6 planets are debilitated including Mars and Saturn. The ascendant, Mars, and Saturn come near to the Sandhi, so become in effective. Saturn’s dasha is running. So, according to me the native must suffering from health problem related to head. As Moon, Mercury, Mars and Saturn are involved, it may be problem of fits or migraine like that, may be hospitalized.> > So far as the marriage is concerned, In navamsha, 7th lord Moon is posited in 7th with 8th lord Sun, Lagna lord Saturn is debilitated and aspects the lagna, 2nd house is occupied by Rahu and aspected by four planets from 8th. It indicates that the chances of marriage are bleak and if any how married, they will not be able to enjoy bed comforts or there will be marital discord.> > So far as wealth and profession is concerned as there are 36 bindu in 10th and 54 bindu in 11th, respected members are giving emphasis to them. According to my experience, when lagna lord, Moon and Jupiter are weak or afflicted, no yoga for the wealth and profession works.> Regards> > > --- On Sun, 6/14/09, Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj wrote:> > > Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj > Re:Fwd: Ashtakvarga analysis of chart having ashta graha yoga> > > > Sunday, June 14, 2009, 5:25 AM> > Dear Sunil Ji,> >> > My ashtakavarga knowledge is quite basic and primitive but> > then as the saying goes " Nothing ventured, nothing gained"> > and some times making a fool of oneself is good Saturnian> > lesson to learn (and Saturn is my best buddy :).> >> > Very interesting Ashtakavarga chart. Weakness of 7th house,> > strengths of 10th and 11th houses are the obvious> > highlights. I will restrict my comments to transits. I think> > the transit of Saturn/Jupiter in 2006/2007 time frame might> > have been significant. The reason is that Saturn and Jupiter> > were aspecting 7th house in transit with Saturn in the 7th.> > Saturn contributes only 1 bindu to the 7th house. Hence> > that should have been a very difficult transit by Saturn.> > Saturn/Jupiter aspect together in transit usually> > precipitates important events in that house. At the same> > time Jupiter was transiting his 11th house which has> > incredible transit strength. So both events might have> > happened. Sudden gain of wealth (11th house), sudden loss of> > partner (7th house). It is possible this may have been loss> > of a business partner or life partner> >> > By cheating a little and looking at the birth and Navamsha> > charts, I am not convinved this is a "no marriage chart". In> > the Navamsha, if Venus had been in the 12th house with no> > benefic aspects and no yogas I would be tending towards "no> > marriage", but that is not the case in this chart.> >> > I am now ready to be humbled by ashakavarga experts.> >> > Regards,> >> > -Manoj> >> >> >> >> > ________________________________> > sunil nair astro_tellerkerala > > > Saturday, June 13, 2009 5:46:26 AM> > Fwd: Ashtakvarga> > analysis of chart having ashta graha yoga> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Dear grp> >> > here is my post in another grp requesting them to discuss> > the chart i posted in grp ,tho here i am concentrating only> > general make up of the chart tru the system of ashtavarga> >> > let us see if they take up chart and discuss it> >> > Then i think it will b good learning exprnce for all of us> > in a diffrnt system> >> > it is a diffrnt method as they use only ashtavarga methods> > taught to Guru ji shri Krushna ji by his guru and it is> > slightly diffrnt frm other texts but they keep all dictums> > intact with vedic astrological methods> >> > knowing vedic astrology is an added advantage for learning> > this system> >> > I hope u all will hav a good learning exprnce> >> >  rgrds sunil nair> >> > ps -- One of our memebr shri ash ji is leading all> > discussion in the grp .I hope i am not disturbing the grp by> > my request> >> >> > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "sunil> > nair" <astro_tellerkerala@ ...> wrote:> >> >> >> > dear Ash ji and respected scholars and astrologers of the> > List> >> >> > I was trying to learn the ashtavarga system but cud not> > make much> > progress due to my pre occupation> > otherwise i wud hav asking with my doubts attached ,sorry> > for that part> >> > ,i hav some doubts and if u hav time and inclination pls> > help us ,i> > will b cross posting all ur answers in another grp (> > ancient astrology> > grp --dear moderator pls delet this part if it is against> > grp policies> > the mentioning of name of another grp )> >> > I am posting a chart of a male who has ashtagraha yoga and> > all planets r> > in one House which is lagna> >> > here the details> >> > 5th feb 1962 ( male )> >> > 6.05 AM> >> > delhi> >> > I just looking for a general concept of this man and his> > life tru> > ashtavarga methods> >> > rgrds sunil nair> >> > PS --This is only for a theoretical discussion and make> > every one> > familise the system of ashta varga based prediction to our> > grp ( all> > replies also will b posted in our grp )> >> > i am not looking for any predictions .Even lately i lost> > contact with> > this person but this idea of chart came up during a> > discussion in our> > grp> >> > --- End forwarded message ---> >> >> >> >> > ---> >> >

Guest guest

Dear manoj chandran ji Thanks for further clarifications abt venus in 12th H in navamsa charts Tho i hav seen such yogas ( sure i dont take aspects in varga charts ) in many charts ,i was never using it as a crtiria for No marriage combo or a cause of marittal problems because i am using may b diffrnt methods which is more rasi based .sure when considering Navmsa as it is prime varga for aspects Like marriage ( other wise i think Luck is also shud b seen in Navamsa ) so the karaka in 12th in respectiv varga may b a weakness I know one girl who is married off now who is also a memebr of our forum has this combo ( aspects and all that i dont remebr now ) ,now i lost her chart as my computer crashed in between ,also i am not having permission to discuss her chart .sure still i blv it has a gr8 say in determining the quality of married life and for that we may need may b some older charts ( who married and living still nad may had problems ) i hope our grp memebrs may take interest in such charts and will post to us for further discussion rgrds sunil nair , Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:>> Dear Sunil Ji,> > I learnt that from one of my teachers. So his rule for no marriage are in addittion to severe affliction to 7th lord and Venus (and Jupiter for females), 2nd lord, the karaka Venus has to be in the 12th house of loss in D-9 without any yogas and unaspected by benefics.> > Now this does not mean that other no marriage combos do not exist. But if the above condition prevails then one does not have to give the qualifier "either there will be no marriage OR there will be marital discord". Since the Navamsha gives the soul level connection to the Rasi chart, if the soul has no interest in pursuing a contractual relationship in the current birth, marriage will not happen. I wish I had a chart to show this, but I dont. If I find one, I will post it here.> > Also regarding the Ashtakavarga analysis, I took your email very seriously and did not even go through any of the other analysis by other Jyotishis. I also did not look for yogas, even vimshottri dashas or any thing. I just gave it purely in terms of transit. I did this purposely so whatever lesson we learn, you will have an exaggerated example of what happens when you use transits with complete disregard of the wholistic view of the chart.> > I am secretly hoping that one of us who made analysis with no regard to the overall tenor of the chart will be accurate !!! I think that will make life more interesting !!!> > Regards,> > -Manoj> > > > > ________________________________> sunil nair astro_tellerkerala > Sunday, June 14, 2009 12:12:02 AM> Re:Fwd: Ashtakvarga analysis of chart having ashta graha yoga> > > > > > > > Dear manoj chandran ji > > Thanks for the analaysis > > > ############ #Saturn is my best buddy :).######### ##> > sure ,Good saturn in chart makes hardworkers ,it is my best buddy too > > can u explain a bit more abt venus in 12 th navamsa charts may giv no marriage observation (In the Navamsha, if Venus had been in the 12th house with no benefic aspects and no yogas I would be tending towards "no marriage", but that is not the case in this chart.)> > i mean how u learned it ,is there is any text mentions so ,or is it a lesson u accumulated frm ur studies and exprnce with charts ,or is it taught u by ur guru ji > > > once again i thank u for attempting the chart > > all of u r teaching us more lessons esp the when u try only the with the transits ( sure results i will confirm later ) > > thanks and regrds sunil nair > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Sunil Ji,> > > > My ashtakavarga knowledge is quite basic and primitive but then as the saying goes " Nothing ventured, nothing gained" and some times making a fool of oneself is good Saturnian lesson to learn (and Saturn is my best buddy :).> > > > Very interesting Ashtakavarga chart.. Weakness of 7th house, strengths of 10th and 11th houses are the obvious highlights. I will restrict my comments to transits. I think the transit of Saturn/Jupiter in 2006/2007 time frame might have been significant. The reason is that Saturn and Jupiter were aspecting 7th house in transit with Saturn in the 7th. Saturn contributes only 1 bindu to the 7th house. Hence that should have been a very difficult transit by Saturn. Saturn/Jupiter aspect together in transit usually precipitates important events in that house. At the same time Jupiter was transiting his 11th house which has incredible transit strength. So both events might have happened. Sudden gain of wealth (11th house), sudden loss of partner (7th house). It is possible this may have been loss of a business partner or life partner> > > > By cheating a little and looking at the birth and Navamsha charts, I am not convinved this is a "no marriage chart". In the Navamsha, if Venus had been in the 12th house with no benefic aspects and no yogas I would be tending towards "no marriage", but that is not the case in this chart.> > > > I am now ready to be humbled by ashakavarga experts.> > > > Regards,> > > > -Manoj

Guest guest

Dear Sunil ji,Let me also try with my very little knowledge on Ashtakavarga.Since 11th has a considerably more number of bindus than the 10th house, when taken from Lagna, Sun , Saturn and Karakamsha Lagna the rise in life should be great for this native. Earnings will come with less effort. Is he involved in politics?To assess financial prosperity, let me take Indu Lagna. 9th lord from Lagna and Moon is Mercury. Kalas attributed to Mercury is 8. Hence the total becomes 16 and when divided by 12 the remainder is 4. Counted from Capricorn, Aries becomes Indu Lagna. Wealth giving houses from Indu Lagna are weak as per AV. No benefic aspect on IL. The only planet which aspects IL is Mars. Even from Lagna the 2nd house has only 22 bindus. Hence average wealth. Especially Saturn MD may give him much worries, considering bindus contributed by transit Saturn to relevant houses.Using another AV principle, his prosperity will come from the West since it gives more bindus than the rest.East: 1, 5, 9 houses = 75 total bindusSouth: 2,6,10 houses = 92 total bindusWest: 3,7,11 houses = 102 bindusNorth: 4,8,10 houses = 68 bindusSunil ji, let me take this opportunity to clarify the following. Qoute: Bhavas with less than 25 bindus are weak. This rule has to be interpreted in the light of Prashna Marga that allots minimum number of bindus for each bhava, below which, a house becomes weak.The minimum bindus allotted are:Lagna .......... 25 24 2nd house...........22 223rd house.......29 29 4th house...........24 265th house.......25 25 6th house...........34 347th house.......19 19 8th house...........24 269th house.......29 26 10th house...........36 3611th house......54 54 12th house...........16 16UnquoteThe above minimum is almost similar to the bindus earned by the chart under discussion, which are I have inserted in blue.Does this mean that the minimum bindus allotted to a house, were calculated assuming that all the planets were placed in lagna? Then if 11th has less than 54 bindus is it considered as a weak house? I don' t get it..please explain.Hope I am clear...Just the basics, taken from a text. blessings,Renu , "sunil nair" <astro_tellerkerala wrote:>> > > Dear grp> > here is my post in another grp requesting them to discuss the chart i> posted in grp ,tho here i am concentrating only general make up of the> chart tru the system of ashtavarga> > let us see if they take up chart and discuss it> > Then i think it will b good learning exprnce for all of us in a diffrnt> system> > it is a diffrnt method as they use only ashtavarga methods taught to> Guru ji shri Krushna ji by his guru and it is slightly diffrnt frm other> texts but they keep all dictums intact with vedic astrological methods> > knowing vedic astrology is an added advantage for learning this system> > I hope u all will hav a good learning exprnce> > rgrds sunil nair> > ps -- One of our memebr shri ash ji is leading all discussion in the grp> .I hope i am not disturbing the grp by my request> > > , "sunil nair"> astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > > > dear Ash ji and respected scholars and astrologers of the List> > > I was trying to learn the ashtavarga system but cud not make much> progress due to my pre occupation> otherwise i wud hav asking with my doubts attached ,sorry for that part> > ,i hav some doubts and if u hav time and inclination pls help us ,i> will b cross posting all ur answers in another grp ( ancient astrology> grp --dear moderator pls delet this part if it is against grp policies> the mentioning of name of another grp )> > I am posting a chart of a male who has ashtagraha yoga and all planets r> in one House which is lagna> > here the details> > 5th feb 1962 ( male )> > 6.05 AM> > delhi> > I just looking for a general concept of this man and his life tru> ashtavarga methods> > rgrds sunil nair> > PS --This is only for a theoretical discussion and make every one> familise the system of ashta varga based prediction to our grp ( all> replies also will b posted in our grp )> > i am not looking for any predictions .Even lately i lost contact with> this person but this idea of chart came up during a discussion in our> grp> > --- End forwarded message --->

Guest guest

Dear renu Ji Thanks for this approach u hav shown here ,it was a diffrnt approach It is again another learning exercise for the grp .( unless we see each and every dictums in its own way how can we see if it is working or not ,or even wheter we r making a mistake or not in applying it ) Now can u clarify more abt this statemnt ++++++++++Wealth giving houses from Indu Lagna are weak as per AV+++++++++++++ which houses u r mentioning frm taking Indu lagna as lagna ?? can explain bit more results i can say on coming sunday tho ur approach was genuine in its own way Renu ji do u Know there is another methods for calculating Indu lagna according to jaimini way ,i think u already Know it and can u post another mail on it again after doing the calculation .I think once we did it in prvt when u posted brit queen chart .( it is calculated reverse in case of female signs and direct in case of male signs ,rest of the value calculation of planet is same ,again reminder shud b taken and again see frm Moon according to if it is male or female rasi --This is for the grp to those who has no idea abt it .) rgrds sunil nair , "renunw" <renunw wrote:>> Dear Sunil ji,> > Let me also try with my very little knowledge on Ashtakavarga.> > Since 11th has a considerably more number of bindus than the 10th house,> when taken from Lagna, Sun , Saturn and Karakamsha Lagna the rise in> life should be great for this native. Earnings will come with less> effort. Is he involved in politics?> > To assess financial prosperity, let me take Indu Lagna.> > 9th lord from Lagna and Moon is Mercury. Kalas attributed to Mercury is> 8. Hence the total becomes 16 and when divided by 12 the remainder is 4.> Counted from Capricorn, Aries becomes Indu Lagna.> > Wealth giving houses from Indu Lagna are weak as per AV. No benefic> aspect on IL. The only planet which aspects IL is Mars. Even from Lagna> the 2nd house has only 22 bindus. Hence average wealth. Especially> Saturn MD may give him much worries, considering bindus contributed by> transit Saturn to relevant houses.> > Using another AV principle, his prosperity will come from the West since> it gives more bindus than the rest.> > East: 1, 5, 9 houses = 75 total bindus> South: 2,6,10 houses = 92 total bindus> West: 3,7,11 houses = 102 bindus> North: 4,8,10 houses = 68 bindus> > > Sunil ji, let me take this opportunity to clarify the following.> > Qoute:> > Bhavas with less than 25 bindus are weak. This rule has to be> interpreted in the light of Prashna Marga that allots minimum number of> bindus for each bhava, below which, a house becomes weak.> > The minimum bindus allotted are:> > Lagna .......... 25 24 2nd> house...........22 22> 3rd house.......29 29 4th> house...........24 26> 5th house.......25 25 6th> house...........34 34> 7th house.......19 19 8th> house...........24 26> 9th house.......29 26 10th> house...........36 36> 11th house......54 54 12th> house...........16 16> > Unquote> > The above minimum is almost similar to the bindus earned by the chart> under discussion, which are I have inserted in blue.> > Does this mean that the minimum bindus allotted to a house, were> calculated assuming that all the planets were placed in lagna?> > Then if 11th has less than 54 bindus is it considered as a weak house? I> don' t get it..please explain.> > Hope I am clear...> > Just the basics, taken from a text.> > blessings,> > Renu> > , "sunil nair"> astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> >> >> >> > Dear grp> >> > here is my post in another grp requesting them to discuss the chart i> > posted in grp ,tho here i am concentrating only general make up of the> > chart tru the system of ashtavarga> >> > let us see if they take up chart and discuss it> >> > Then i think it will b good learning exprnce for all of us in a> diffrnt> > system> >> > it is a diffrnt method as they use only ashtavarga methods taught to> > Guru ji shri Krushna ji by his guru and it is slightly diffrnt frm> other> > texts but they keep all dictums intact with vedic astrological methods> >> > knowing vedic astrology is an added advantage for learning this system> >> > I hope u all will hav a good learning exprnce> >> > rgrds sunil nair> >> > ps -- One of our memebr shri ash ji is leading all discussion in the> grp> > .I hope i am not disturbing the grp by my request> >> >> > , "sunil nair"> > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> >> >> >> > dear Ash ji and respected scholars and astrologers of the List> >> >> > I was trying to learn the ashtavarga system but cud not make much> > progress due to my pre occupation> > otherwise i wud hav asking with my doubts attached ,sorry for that> part> >> > ,i hav some doubts and if u hav time and inclination pls help us ,i> > will b cross posting all ur answers in another grp ( ancient astrology> > grp --dear moderator pls delet this part if it is against grp policies> > the mentioning of name of another grp )> >> > I am posting a chart of a male who has ashtagraha yoga and all planets> r> > in one House which is lagna> >> > here the details> >> > 5th feb 1962 ( male )> >> > 6.05 AM> >> > delhi> >> > I just looking for a general concept of this man and his life tru> > ashtavarga methods> >> > rgrds sunil nair> >> > PS --This is only for a theoretical discussion and make every one> > familise the system of ashta varga based prediction to our grp ( all> > replies also will b posted in our grp )> >> > i am not looking for any predictions .Even lately i lost contact with> > this person but this idea of chart came up during a discussion in our> > grp> >> > --- End forwarded message ---> >>

Guest guest

Dear Renu ji,

//Then if 11th has less than 54 bindus is it considered as a weak house? I

don' t get it..please explain.//

You must have taken this from the digital online version. There is obviously

a mistake here. There cannot be a minimum requirement of 54 points in 11H,

no one will hav a strong 11H then!

I don't have my print version handy right now, may be someone can check and

correct the mistake. It should be about 36-37 points.

Regards

Neelam

2009/6/16 renunw <renunw

>

>

> Dear Sunil ji,

>

> Let me also try with my very little knowledge on Ashtakavarga.

>

> Since 11th has a considerably more number of bindus than the 10th house,

> when taken from Lagna, Sun , Saturn and Karakamsha Lagna the rise in life

> should be great for this native. Earnings will come with less effort. Is he

> involved in politics?

>

> To assess financial prosperity, let me take Indu Lagna.

>

> 9th lord from Lagna and Moon is Mercury. Kalas attributed to Mercury is 8.

> Hence the total becomes 16 and when divided by 12 the remainder is 4.

> Counted from Capricorn, Aries becomes Indu Lagna.

>

> Wealth giving houses from Indu Lagna are weak as per AV. No benefic aspect

> on IL. The only planet which aspects IL is Mars. Even from Lagna the 2nd

> house has only 22 bindus. Hence average wealth. Especially Saturn MD may

> give him much worries, considering bindus contributed by transit Saturn to

> relevant houses.

>

> Using another AV principle, his prosperity will come from the West since it

> gives more bindus than the rest.

>

> East: 1, 5, 9 houses = 75 total bindus

> South: 2,6,10 houses = 92 total bindus

> West: 3,7,11 houses = 102 bindus

> North: 4,8,10 houses = 68 bindus

>

>

> Sunil ji, let me take this opportunity to clarify the following.

>

> Qoute:

>

> Bhavas with less than 25 bindus are weak. This rule has to be interpreted

> in the light of Prashna Marga that allots minimum number of bindus for each

> bhava, below which, a house becomes weak.

>

> The minimum bindus allotted are:

>

> Lagna .......... 25 24 2nd

> house...........22 22

> 3rd house.......29 29 4th

> house...........24 26

> 5th house.......25 25 6th

> house...........34 34

> 7th house.......19 19 8th

> house...........24 26

> 9th house.......29 26 10th

> house...........36 36

> 11th house......54 54 12th

> house...........16 16

>

> Unquote

>

> The above minimum is almost similar to the bindus earned by the chart under

> discussion, which are I have inserted in blue.

>

> Does this mean that the minimum bindus allotted to a house, were calculated

> assuming that all the planets were placed in lagna?

>

> Then if 11th has less than 54 bindus is it considered as a weak house? I

> don' t get it..please explain.

>

> Hope I am clear...

>

> Just the basics, taken from a text.

>

> blessings,

>

> Renu

>

>

> , " sunil nair "

> <astro_tellerkerala wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear grp

> >

> > here is my post in another grp requesting them to discuss the chart i

> > posted in grp ,tho here i am concentrating only general make up of the

> > chart tru the system of ashtavarga

> >

> > let us see if they take up chart and discuss it

> >

> > Then i think it will b good learning exprnce for all of us in a diffrnt

> > system

> >

> > it is a diffrnt method as they use only ashtavarga methods taught to

> > Guru ji shri Krushna ji by his guru and it is slightly diffrnt frm other

> > texts but they keep all dictums intact with vedic astrological methods

> >

> > knowing vedic astrology is an added advantage for learning this system

> >

> > I hope u all will hav a good learning exprnce

> >

> > rgrds sunil nair

> >

> > ps -- One of our memebr shri ash ji is leading all discussion in the grp

> > .I hope i am not disturbing the grp by my request

> >

> >

> > , " sunil nair "

> > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> > dear Ash ji and respected scholars and astrologers of the List

> >

> >

> > I was trying to learn the ashtavarga system but cud not make much

> > progress due to my pre occupation

> > otherwise i wud hav asking with my doubts attached ,sorry for that part

> >

> > ,i hav some doubts and if u hav time and inclination pls help us ,i

> > will b cross posting all ur answers in another grp ( ancient astrology

> > grp --dear moderator pls delet this part if it is against grp policies

> > the mentioning of name of another grp )

> >

> > I am posting a chart of a male who has ashtagraha yoga and all planets r

> > in one House which is lagna

> >

> > here the details

> >

> > 5th feb 1962 ( male )

> >

> > 6.05 AM

> >

> > delhi

> >

> > I just looking for a general concept of this man and his life tru

> > ashtavarga methods

> >

> > rgrds sunil nair

> >

> > PS --This is only for a theoretical discussion and make every one

> > familise the system of ashta varga based prediction to our grp ( all

> > replies also will b posted in our grp )

> >

> > i am not looking for any predictions .Even lately i lost contact with

> > this person but this idea of chart came up during a discussion in our

> > grp

> >

> > --- End forwarded message ---

> >

>

>

Guest guest

Dear neelam ji and renu ji i think ( now i cannot check it ) the" prashna maarga "has givn some ideal bindus max can b possible in a chart in every house .Every one knows that 56 is max ( 8 bindus x7 planets other than rahu and ketu ) in a rasi the bindus can b deposited by all planets which we calls as samudaya ashta varga or total ashta varga ,so generaly half of it which is 28 is considered as good and less than 23 is considered as bad except in 12th H so prashna maarga givs 16 points in 12th H as it is house of Loss so i think it givs 54 bindus in 11th House ( as it is house of gain ) it is not minimum ,it is a ideal or a model or even we can call hypothecated one This chart qualifies that ,and that is also one of the the reason i posted the chart to the grp Hope it is clear now renu ji sorry i dont notice ur question rgrds sunil nair , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Dear Renu ji,> > //Then if 11th has less than 54 bindus is it considered as a weak house? I> don' t get it..please explain.//> > You must have taken this from the digital online version. There is obviously> a mistake here. There cannot be a minimum requirement of 54 points in 11H,> no one will hav a strong 11H then!> I don't have my print version handy right now, may be someone can check and> correct the mistake. It should be about 36-37 points.> > Regards> Neelam> > > 2009/6/16 renunw renunw > >> >> > Dear Sunil ji,> >> > Let me also try with my very little knowledge on Ashtakavarga.> >> > Since 11th has a considerably more number of bindus than the 10th house,> > when taken from Lagna, Sun , Saturn and Karakamsha Lagna the rise in life> > should be great for this native. Earnings will come with less effort. Is he> > involved in politics?> >> > To assess financial prosperity, let me take Indu Lagna.> >> > 9th lord from Lagna and Moon is Mercury. Kalas attributed to Mercury is 8.> > Hence the total becomes 16 and when divided by 12 the remainder is 4.> > Counted from Capricorn, Aries becomes Indu Lagna.> >> > Wealth giving houses from Indu Lagna are weak as per AV. No benefic aspect> > on IL. The only planet which aspects IL is Mars. Even from Lagna the 2nd> > house has only 22 bindus. Hence average wealth. Especially Saturn MD may> > give him much worries, considering bindus contributed by transit Saturn to> > relevant houses.> >> > Using another AV principle, his prosperity will come from the West since it> > gives more bindus than the rest.> >> > East: 1, 5, 9 houses = 75 total bindus> > South: 2,6,10 houses = 92 total bindus> > West: 3,7,11 houses = 102 bindus> > North: 4,8,10 houses = 68 bindus> >> >> > Sunil ji, let me take this opportunity to clarify the following.> >> > Qoute:> >> > Bhavas with less than 25 bindus are weak. This rule has to be interpreted> > in the light of Prashna Marga that allots minimum number of bindus for each> > bhava, below which, a house becomes weak.> >> > The minimum bindus allotted are:> >> > Lagna .......... 25 24 2nd> > house...........22 22> > 3rd house.......29 29 4th> > house...........24 26> > 5th house.......25 25 6th> > house...........34 34> > 7th house.......19 19 8th> > house...........24 26> > 9th house.......29 26 10th> > house...........36 36> > 11th house......54 54 12th> > house...........16 16> >> > Unquote> >> > The above minimum is almost similar to the bindus earned by the chart under> > discussion, which are I have inserted in blue.> >> > Does this mean that the minimum bindus allotted to a house, were calculated> > assuming that all the planets were placed in lagna?> >> > Then if 11th has less than 54 bindus is it considered as a weak house? I> > don' t get it..please explain.> >> > Hope I am clear...> >> > Just the basics, taken from a text.> >> > blessings,> >> > Renu> >

Guest guest

Dear Neelam ji,

//This rule has to be interpreted in the light of Prashna Marga that allots

minimum number of bindus for each bhava, below which, a house becomes weak.//

I got the above from " Ashtakavarga:Concept and Application " by M.S. Mehta.

In fact while writing that, it struck me that you'd be able to explain it:)

blessings,

Renu

, neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Dear Renu ji,

>

> //Then if 11th has less than 54 bindus is it considered as a weak house? I

> don' t get it..please explain.//

>

> You must have taken this from the digital online version. There is obviously

> a mistake here. There cannot be a minimum requirement of 54 points in 11H,

> no one will hav a strong 11H then!

> I don't have my print version handy right now, may be someone can check and

> correct the mistake. It should be about 36-37 points.

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

>

> 2009/6/16 renunw <renunw

>

> >

> >

> > Dear Sunil ji,

> >

> > Let me also try with my very little knowledge on Ashtakavarga.

> >

> > Since 11th has a considerably more number of bindus than the 10th house,

> > when taken from Lagna, Sun , Saturn and Karakamsha Lagna the rise in life

> > should be great for this native. Earnings will come with less effort. Is he

> > involved in politics?

> >

> > To assess financial prosperity, let me take Indu Lagna.

> >

> > 9th lord from Lagna and Moon is Mercury. Kalas attributed to Mercury is 8.

> > Hence the total becomes 16 and when divided by 12 the remainder is 4.

> > Counted from Capricorn, Aries becomes Indu Lagna.

> >

> > Wealth giving houses from Indu Lagna are weak as per AV. No benefic aspect

> > on IL. The only planet which aspects IL is Mars. Even from Lagna the 2nd

> > house has only 22 bindus. Hence average wealth. Especially Saturn MD may

> > give him much worries, considering bindus contributed by transit Saturn to

> > relevant houses.

> >

> > Using another AV principle, his prosperity will come from the West since it

> > gives more bindus than the rest.

> >

> > East: 1, 5, 9 houses = 75 total bindus

> > South: 2,6,10 houses = 92 total bindus

> > West: 3,7,11 houses = 102 bindus

> > North: 4,8,10 houses = 68 bindus

> >

> >

> > Sunil ji, let me take this opportunity to clarify the following.

> >

> > Qoute:

> >

> > Bhavas with less than 25 bindus are weak. This rule has to be interpreted

> > in the light of Prashna Marga that allots minimum number of bindus for each

> > bhava, below which, a house becomes weak.

> >

> > The minimum bindus allotted are:

> >

> > Lagna .......... 25 24 2nd

> > house...........22 22

> > 3rd house.......29 29 4th

> > house...........24 26

> > 5th house.......25 25 6th

> > house...........34 34

> > 7th house.......19 19 8th

> > house...........24 26

> > 9th house.......29 26 10th

> > house...........36 36

> > 11th house......54 54 12th

> > house...........16 16

> >

> > Unquote

> >

> > The above minimum is almost similar to the bindus earned by the chart under

> > discussion, which are I have inserted in blue.

> >

> > Does this mean that the minimum bindus allotted to a house, were calculated

> > assuming that all the planets were placed in lagna?

> >

> > Then if 11th has less than 54 bindus is it considered as a weak house? I

> > don' t get it..please explain.

> >

> > Hope I am clear...

> >

> > Just the basics, taken from a text.

> >

> > blessings,

> >

> > Renu

> >

> >

> > , " sunil nair "

> > <astro_tellerkerala@> wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear grp

> > >

> > > here is my post in another grp requesting them to discuss the chart i

> > > posted in grp ,tho here i am concentrating only general make up of the

> > > chart tru the system of ashtavarga

> > >

> > > let us see if they take up chart and discuss it

> > >

> > > Then i think it will b good learning exprnce for all of us in a diffrnt

> > > system

> > >

> > > it is a diffrnt method as they use only ashtavarga methods taught to

> > > Guru ji shri Krushna ji by his guru and it is slightly diffrnt frm other

> > > texts but they keep all dictums intact with vedic astrological methods

> > >

> > > knowing vedic astrology is an added advantage for learning this system

> > >

> > > I hope u all will hav a good learning exprnce

> > >

> > > rgrds sunil nair

> > >

> > > ps -- One of our memebr shri ash ji is leading all discussion in the grp

> > > .I hope i am not disturbing the grp by my request

> > >

> > >

> > > , " sunil nair "

> > > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > dear Ash ji and respected scholars and astrologers of the List

> > >

> > >

> > > I was trying to learn the ashtavarga system but cud not make much

> > > progress due to my pre occupation

> > > otherwise i wud hav asking with my doubts attached ,sorry for that part

> > >

> > > ,i hav some doubts and if u hav time and inclination pls help us ,i

> > > will b cross posting all ur answers in another grp ( ancient astrology

> > > grp --dear moderator pls delet this part if it is against grp policies

> > > the mentioning of name of another grp )

> > >

> > > I am posting a chart of a male who has ashtagraha yoga and all planets r

> > > in one House which is lagna

> > >

> > > here the details

> > >

> > > 5th feb 1962 ( male )

> > >

> > > 6.05 AM

> > >

> > > delhi

> > >

> > > I just looking for a general concept of this man and his life tru

> > > ashtavarga methods

> > >

> > > rgrds sunil nair

> > >

> > > PS --This is only for a theoretical discussion and make every one

> > > familise the system of ashta varga based prediction to our grp ( all

> > > replies also will b posted in our grp )

> > >

> > > i am not looking for any predictions .Even lately i lost contact with

> > > this person but this idea of chart came up during a discussion in our

> > > grp

> > >

> > > --- End forwarded message ---

> > >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Sunil ji,

//sorry i dont notice ur question //

No problem...your rarely overlook a request :)

blessings,

Renu

, " sunil nair "

<astro_tellerkerala wrote:

>

>

> Dear neelam ji and renu ji

>

> i think ( now i cannot check it ) the " prashna maarga " has givn some

> ideal bindus max can b possible in a chart in every house .Every one

> knows that 56 is max ( 8 bindus x7 planets other than rahu and ketu ) in

> a rasi the bindus can b deposited by all planets which we calls as

> samudaya ashta varga or total ashta varga ,so generaly half of it which

> is 28 is considered as good and less than 23 is considered as bad except

> in 12th H

>

> so prashna maarga givs 16 points in 12th H as it is house of Loss

>

> so i think it givs 54 bindus in 11th House ( as it is house of gain )

>

> it is not minimum ,it is a ideal or a model or even we can call

> hypothecated one

>

> This chart qualifies that ,and that is also one of the the reason i

> posted the chart to the grp

>

> Hope it is clear now

>

> renu ji sorry i dont notice ur question

>

> rgrds sunil nair

>

>

> , neelam gupta

> <neelamgupta07@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Renu ji,

> >

> > //Then if 11th has less than 54 bindus is it considered as a weak

> house? I

> > don' t get it..please explain.//

> >

> > You must have taken this from the digital online version. There is

> obviously

> > a mistake here. There cannot be a minimum requirement of 54 points in

> 11H,

> > no one will hav a strong 11H then!

> > I don't have my print version handy right now, may be someone can

> check and

> > correct the mistake. It should be about 36-37 points.

> >

> > Regards

> > Neelam

> >

> >

> > 2009/6/16 renunw renunw@

> >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Sunil ji,

> > >

> > > Let me also try with my very little knowledge on Ashtakavarga.

> > >

> > > Since 11th has a considerably more number of bindus than the 10th

> house,

> > > when taken from Lagna, Sun , Saturn and Karakamsha Lagna the rise in

> life

> > > should be great for this native. Earnings will come with less

> effort. Is he

> > > involved in politics?

> > >

> > > To assess financial prosperity, let me take Indu Lagna.

> > >

> > > 9th lord from Lagna and Moon is Mercury. Kalas attributed to Mercury

> is 8.

> > > Hence the total becomes 16 and when divided by 12 the remainder is

> 4.

> > > Counted from Capricorn, Aries becomes Indu Lagna.

> > >

> > > Wealth giving houses from Indu Lagna are weak as per AV. No benefic

> aspect

> > > on IL. The only planet which aspects IL is Mars. Even from Lagna the

> 2nd

> > > house has only 22 bindus. Hence average wealth. Especially Saturn MD

> may

> > > give him much worries, considering bindus contributed by transit

> Saturn to

> > > relevant houses.

> > >

> > > Using another AV principle, his prosperity will come from the West

> since it

> > > gives more bindus than the rest.

> > >

> > > East: 1, 5, 9 houses = 75 total bindus

> > > South: 2,6,10 houses = 92 total bindus

> > > West: 3,7,11 houses = 102 bindus

> > > North: 4,8,10 houses = 68 bindus

> > >

> > >

> > > Sunil ji, let me take this opportunity to clarify the following.

> > >

> > > Qoute:

> > >

> > > Bhavas with less than 25 bindus are weak. This rule has to be

> interpreted

> > > in the light of Prashna Marga that allots minimum number of bindus

> for each

> > > bhava, below which, a house becomes weak.

> > >

> > > The minimum bindus allotted are:

> > >

> > > Lagna .......... 25 24 2nd

> > > house...........22 22

> > > 3rd house.......29 29 4th

> > > house...........24 26

> > > 5th house.......25 25 6th

> > > house...........34 34

> > > 7th house.......19 19 8th

> > > 9th house.......29 26 10th

> > > house...........36 36

> > > 11th house......54 54 12th

> > > house...........16 16

> > >

> > > Unquote

> > >

> > > The above minimum is almost similar to the bindus earned by the

> chart under

> > > discussion, which are I have inserted in blue.

> > >

> > > Does this mean that the minimum bindus allotted to a house, were

> calculated

> > > assuming that all the planets were placed in lagna?

> > >

> > > Then if 11th has less than 54 bindus is it considered as a weak

> house? I

> > > don' t get it..please explain.

> > >

> > > Hope I am clear...

> > >

> > > Just the basics, taken from a text.

> > >

> > > blessings,

> > >

> > > Renu

> > >

>

Guest guest

Nair,

Lagna also contributes to AV. So there are 8 ashtakavarga planets (excluding

Rahu and Ketu). Each sign has a maximum of 8 points. So maximum points for each

zodiac is 64 points and not 56 points

Gurushanker

... In , " sunil nair "

>

>

> Dear neelam ji and renu ji

>

> i think ( now i cannot check it ) the " prashna maarga " has givn some

> ideal bindus max can b possible in a chart in every house .Every one

> knows that 56 is max ( 8 bindus x7 planets other than rahu and ketu ) in

> a rasi the bindus can b deposited by all planets which we calls as

> samudaya ashta varga or total ashta varga ,so generaly half of it which

> is 28 is considered as good and less than 23 is considered as bad except

> in 12th H

>

> so prashna maarga givs 16 points in 12th H as it is house of Loss

>

> so i think it givs 54 bindus in 11th House ( as it is house of gain )

>

> it is not minimum ,it is a ideal or a model or even we can call

> hypothecated one

>

> This chart qualifies that ,and that is also one of the the reason i

> posted the chart to the grp

>

> Hope it is clear now

>

> renu ji sorry i dont notice ur question

>

> rgrds sunil nair

>

>

> , neelam gupta

> <neelamgupta07@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Renu ji,

> >

> > //Then if 11th has less than 54 bindus is it considered as a weak

> house? I

> > don' t get it..please explain.//

> >

> > You must have taken this from the digital online version. There is

> obviously

> > a mistake here. There cannot be a minimum requirement of 54 points in

> 11H,

> > no one will hav a strong 11H then!

> > I don't have my print version handy right now, may be someone can

> check and

> > correct the mistake. It should be about 36-37 points.

> >

> > Regards

> > Neelam

> >

> >

> > 2009/6/16 renunw renunw@

> >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Sunil ji,

> > >

> > > Let me also try with my very little knowledge on Ashtakavarga.

> > >

> > > Since 11th has a considerably more number of bindus than the 10th

> house,

> > > when taken from Lagna, Sun , Saturn and Karakamsha Lagna the rise in

> life

> > > should be great for this native. Earnings will come with less

> effort. Is he

> > > involved in politics?

> > >

> > > To assess financial prosperity, let me take Indu Lagna.

> > >

> > > 9th lord from Lagna and Moon is Mercury. Kalas attributed to Mercury

> is 8.

> > > Hence the total becomes 16 and when divided by 12 the remainder is

> 4.

> > > Counted from Capricorn, Aries becomes Indu Lagna.

> > >

> > > Wealth giving houses from Indu Lagna are weak as per AV. No benefic

> aspect

> > > on IL. The only planet which aspects IL is Mars. Even from Lagna the

> 2nd

> > > house has only 22 bindus. Hence average wealth. Especially Saturn MD

> may

> > > give him much worries, considering bindus contributed by transit

> Saturn to

> > > relevant houses.

> > >

> > > Using another AV principle, his prosperity will come from the West

> since it

> > > gives more bindus than the rest.

> > >

> > > East: 1, 5, 9 houses = 75 total bindus

> > > South: 2,6,10 houses = 92 total bindus

> > > West: 3,7,11 houses = 102 bindus

> > > North: 4,8,10 houses = 68 bindus

> > >

> > >

> > > Sunil ji, let me take this opportunity to clarify the following.

> > >

> > > Qoute:

> > >

> > > Bhavas with less than 25 bindus are weak. This rule has to be

> interpreted

> > > in the light of Prashna Marga that allots minimum number of bindus

> for each

> > > bhava, below which, a house becomes weak.

> > >

> > > The minimum bindus allotted are:

> > >

> > > Lagna .......... 25 24 2nd

> > > house...........22 22

> > > 3rd house.......29 29 4th

> > > 5th house.......25 25 6th

> > > house...........34 34

> > > 7th house.......19 19 8th

> > > 9th house.......29 26 10th

> > > house...........36 36

> > > 11th house......54 54 12th

> > > house...........16 16

> > >

> > > Unquote

> > >

> > > The above minimum is almost similar to the bindus earned by the

> chart under

> > > discussion, which are I have inserted in blue.

> > >

> > > Does this mean that the minimum bindus allotted to a house, were

> calculated

> > > assuming that all the planets were placed in lagna?

> > >

> > > Then if 11th has less than 54 bindus is it considered as a weak

> house? I

> > > don' t get it..please explain.

> > >

> > > Hope I am clear...

> > >

> > > Just the basics, taken from a text.

> > >

> > > blessings,

> > >

> > > Renu

> > >

>

Guest guest

dear guru thanks ,sure it was a mistake ,i was not answering frm my work table and these days away frm astrology due to other business pressure ( in future also i know there will b lot of mistakes can happen ) do u ever seen any one has 64 bindus any rasi in any chart ?? just curious can u explain why it is limited total ashtavarga bindus as 337 rgrds sunil nair , "guruparamacharya" <guruparamacharya wrote:>> Nair,> > Lagna also contributes to AV. So there are 8 ashtakavarga planets (excluding Rahu and Ketu). Each sign has a maximum of 8 points. So maximum points for each zodiac is 64 points and not 56 points> > > Gurushanker> > > .. In , "sunil nair" astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> >> > > > Dear neelam ji and renu ji> > > > i think ( now i cannot check it ) the" prashna maarga "has givn some> > ideal bindus max can b possible in a chart in every house .Every one> > knows that 56 is max ( 8 bindus x7 planets other than rahu and ketu ) in> > a rasi the bindus can b deposited by all planets which we calls as> > samudaya ashta varga or total ashta varga ,so generaly half of it which> > is 28 is considered as good and less than 23 is considered as bad except> > in 12th H> > > > so prashna maarga givs 16 points in 12th H as it is house of Loss> > > > so i think it givs 54 bindus in 11th House ( as it is house of gain )> > > > it is not minimum ,it is a ideal or a model or even we can call> > hypothecated one> > > > This chart qualifies that ,and that is also one of the the reason i> > posted the chart to the grp> > > > Hope it is clear now> > > > renu ji sorry i dont notice ur question> > > > rgrds sunil nair> > > > > > , neelam gupta> > <neelamgupta07@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Renu ji,> > >> > > //Then if 11th has less than 54 bindus is it considered as a weak> > house? I> > > don' t get it..please explain.//> > >> > > You must have taken this from the digital online version. There is> > obviously> > > a mistake here. There cannot be a minimum requirement of 54 points in> > 11H,> > > no one will hav a strong 11H then!> > > I don't have my print version handy right now, may be someone can> > check and> > > correct the mistake. It should be about 36-37 points.> > >> > > Regards> > > Neelam> > >> > >> > > 2009/6/16 renunw renunw@> > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Sunil ji,> > > >> > > > Let me also try with my very little knowledge on Ashtakavarga.> > > >> > > > Since 11th has a considerably more number of bindus than the 10th> > house,> > > > when taken from Lagna, Sun , Saturn and Karakamsha Lagna the rise in> > life> > > > should be great for this native. Earnings will come with less> > effort. Is he> > > > involved in politics?> > > >> > > > To assess financial prosperity, let me take Indu Lagna.> > > >> > > > 9th lord from Lagna and Moon is Mercury. Kalas attributed to Mercury> > is 8.> > > > Hence the total becomes 16 and when divided by 12 the remainder is> > 4.> > > > Counted from Capricorn, Aries becomes Indu Lagna.> > > >> > > > Wealth giving houses from Indu Lagna are weak as per AV. No benefic> > aspect> > > > on IL. The only planet which aspects IL is Mars. Even from Lagna the> > 2nd> > > > house has only 22 bindus. Hence average wealth. Especially Saturn MD> > may> > > > give him much worries, considering bindus contributed by transit> > Saturn to> > > > relevant houses.> > > >> > > > Using another AV principle, his prosperity will come from the West> > since it> > > > gives more bindus than the rest.> > > >> > > > East: 1, 5, 9 houses = 75 total bindus> > > > South: 2,6,10 houses = 92 total bindus> > > > West: 3,7,11 houses = 102 bindus> > > > North: 4,8,10 houses = 68 bindus> > > >> > > >> > > > Sunil ji, let me take this opportunity to clarify the following.> > > >> > > > Qoute:> > > >> > > > Bhavas with less than 25 bindus are weak. This rule has to be> > interpreted> > > > in the light of Prashna Marga that allots minimum number of bindus> > for each> > > > bhava, below which, a house becomes weak.> > > >> > > > The minimum bindus allotted are:> > > >> > > > Lagna .......... 25 24 2nd> > > > house...........22 22> > > > 3rd house.......29 29 4th> > > > house...........24 26> > > > 5th house.......25 25 6th> > > > house...........34 34> > > > 7th house.......19 19 8th> > > > house...........24 26> > > > 9th house.......29 26 10th> > > > house...........36 36> > > > 11th house......54 54 12th> > > > house...........16 16> > > >> > > > Unquote> > > >> > > > The above minimum is almost similar to the bindus earned by the> > chart under> > > > discussion, which are I have inserted in blue.> > > >> > > > Does this mean that the minimum bindus allotted to a house, were> > calculated> > > > assuming that all the planets were placed in lagna?> > > >> > > > Then if 11th has less than 54 bindus is it considered as a weak> > house? I> > > > don' t get it..please explain.> > > >> > > > Hope I am clear...> > > >> > > > Just the basics, taken from a text.> > > >> > > > blessings,> > > >> > > > Renu> > > >> >>

Guest guest

Nair sir,

I am not very much into astrology. I like to learn from here and there. You are

definitely more learned than me. Still, your question why in SAV total is

limited to 337.

Brihat Jataka (I think no other book has given any better than this) gives the

following for total SAV

BAVs

sun 48

moon 49

mars 39

mer 54

jup 56

ven 52

sat 39

Total 337

BAVs are obtained by adding the lagna points also. So does SAV not consider BAV

of lagna? Lagna contributes a total of 49 points

In the book Elements of astrology, Dr. K.S. Charak gives as follows:

BAV

sun 48

moon 49

mars 39

mer 54

jup 56

ven 52

sat 39

lagna 45

Total 337

The total cannot exceed 337 points. Now, why did varahamihira write that way. My

understanding is that AV is used to predict transits of planets. Hence it is

secondary only to natal chart. Only planets can transit. Hence he has

incorporated the benefic points of lagna in the planets. This itself highlights

the importance of AV. As stated, this is my own understanding. If we attempt to

use AV in delineating mahadasha effects then maybe the SAV would be like the one

given by Dr. Charak. For transits, it would be like Varahamihira.

I am not proficient in AV predictions yet

Regards,

Gurushanker

, " sunil nair "

>

>

> dear guru

>

> thanks ,sure it was a mistake ,i was not answering frm my work table and

> these days away frm astrology due to other business pressure ( in future

> also i know there will b lot of mistakes can happen )

>

> do u ever seen any one has 64 bindus any rasi in any chart ?? just

> curious

>

> can u explain why it is limited total ashtavarga bindus as 337

>

>

>

> rgrds sunil nair

>

> , " guruparamacharya "

> <guruparamacharya@> wrote:

> >

> > Nair,

> >

> > Lagna also contributes to AV. So there are 8 ashtakavarga planets

> (excluding Rahu and Ketu). Each sign has a maximum of 8 points. So

> maximum points for each zodiac is 64 points and not 56 points

> >

> >

> > Gurushanker

> >

> >

> > .. In , " sunil nair "

> astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear neelam ji and renu ji

> > >

> > > i think ( now i cannot check it ) the " prashna maarga " has givn

> some

> > > ideal bindus max can b possible in a chart in every house .Every one

> > > knows that 56 is max ( 8 bindus x7 planets other than rahu and ketu

> ) in

> > > a rasi the bindus can b deposited by all planets which we calls as

> > > samudaya ashta varga or total ashta varga ,so generaly half of it

> which

> > > is 28 is considered as good and less than 23 is considered as bad

> except

> > > in 12th H

> > >

> > > so prashna maarga givs 16 points in 12th H as it is house of Loss

> > >

> > > so i think it givs 54 bindus in 11th House ( as it is house of gain

> )

> > >

> > > it is not minimum ,it is a ideal or a model or even we can call

> > > hypothecated one

> > >

> > > This chart qualifies that ,and that is also one of the the reason i

> > > posted the chart to the grp

> > >

> > > Hope it is clear now

> > >

> > > renu ji sorry i dont notice ur question

> > >

> > > rgrds sunil nair

> > >

> > >

> > > , neelam gupta

> > > <neelamgupta07@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Renu ji,

> > > >

> > > > //Then if 11th has less than 54 bindus is it considered as a weak

> > > house? I

> > > > don' t get it..please explain.//

> > > >

> > > > You must have taken this from the digital online version. There is

> > > obviously

> > > > a mistake here. There cannot be a minimum requirement of 54 points

> in

> > > 11H,

> > > > no one will hav a strong 11H then!

> > > > I don't have my print version handy right now, may be someone can

> > > check and

> > > > correct the mistake. It should be about 36-37 points.

> > > >

> > > > Regards

> > > > Neelam

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > 2009/6/16 renunw renunw@

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Sunil ji,

> > > > >

> > > > > Let me also try with my very little knowledge on Ashtakavarga.

> > > > >

> > > > > Since 11th has a considerably more number of bindus than the

> 10th

> > > house,

> > > > > when taken from Lagna, Sun , Saturn and Karakamsha Lagna the

> rise in

> > > life

> > > > > should be great for this native. Earnings will come with less

> > > effort. Is he

> > > > > involved in politics?

> > > > >

> > > > > To assess financial prosperity, let me take Indu Lagna.

> > > > >

> > > > > 9th lord from Lagna and Moon is Mercury. Kalas attributed to

> Mercury

> > > is 8.

> > > > > Hence the total becomes 16 and when divided by 12 the remainder

> is

> > > 4.

> > > > > Counted from Capricorn, Aries becomes Indu Lagna.

> > > > >

> > > > > Wealth giving houses from Indu Lagna are weak as per AV. No

> benefic

> > > aspect

> > > > > on IL. The only planet which aspects IL is Mars. Even from Lagna

> the

> > > 2nd

> > > > > house has only 22 bindus. Hence average wealth. Especially

> Saturn MD

> > > may

> > > > > give him much worries, considering bindus contributed by transit

> > > Saturn to

> > > > > relevant houses.

> > > > >

> > > > > Using another AV principle, his prosperity will come from the

> West

> > > since it

> > > > > gives more bindus than the rest.

> > > > >

> > > > > East: 1, 5, 9 houses = 75 total bindus

> > > > > South: 2,6,10 houses = 92 total bindus

> > > > > West: 3,7,11 houses = 102 bindus

> > > > > North: 4,8,10 houses = 68 bindus

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Sunil ji, let me take this opportunity to clarify the following.

> > > > >

> > > > > Qoute:

> > > > >

> > > > > Bhavas with less than 25 bindus are weak. This rule has to be

> > > interpreted

> > > > > in the light of Prashna Marga that allots minimum number of

> bindus

> > > for each

> > > > > bhava, below which, a house becomes weak.

> > > > >

> > > > > The minimum bindus allotted are:

> > > > >

> > > > > Lagna .......... 25 24 2nd

> > > > > house...........22 22

> > > > > 3rd house.......29 29 4th

> > > > > house...........24 26

> > > > > 5th house.......25 25 6th

> > > > > house...........34 34

> > > > > 7th house.......19 19 8th

> > > > > house...........24 26

> > > > > 9th house.......29 26 10th

> > > > > house...........36 36

> > > > > 11th house......54 54 12th

> > > > > house...........16 16

> > > > >

> > > > > Unquote

> > > > >

> > > > > The above minimum is almost similar to the bindus earned by the

> > > chart under

> > > > > discussion, which are I have inserted in blue.

> > > > >

> > > > > Does this mean that the minimum bindus allotted to a house, were

> > > calculated

> > > > > assuming that all the planets were placed in lagna?

> > > > >

> > > > > Then if 11th has less than 54 bindus is it considered as a weak

> > > house? I

> > > > > don' t get it..please explain.

> > > > >

> > > > > Hope I am clear...

> > > > >

> > > > > Just the basics, taken from a text.

> > > > >

> > > > > blessings,

> > > > >

> > > > > Renu

> > > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

I am sorry sir, I have glasses for high power and not very comfortable with

typing. I see I have made typo in the copy- paste work

The table given by Dr. K.S. Charak is as follows:

BAVs

sun 43

moon 36

mars 49

mer 46

jup 36

ven 40

sat 42

lagna 45

Total 337

I apologize for the error

Gurushanker

, " guruparamacharya "

<guruparamacharya wrote:

>

> Nair sir,

>

> I am not very much into astrology. I like to learn from here and there. You

are definitely more learned than me. Still, your question why in SAV total is

limited to 337.

>

> Brihat Jataka (I think no other book has given any better than this) gives the

following for total SAV

>

> BAVs

> sun 48

> moon 49

> mars 39

> mer 54

> jup 56

> ven 52

> sat 39

>

> Total 337

>

> BAVs are obtained by adding the lagna points also. So does SAV not consider

BAV of lagna? Lagna contributes a total of 49 points

>

> In the book Elements of astrology, Dr. K.S. Charak gives as follows:

>

>

> BAV

> sun 48

> moon 49

> mars 39

> mer 54

> jup 56

> ven 52

> sat 39

> lagna 45

>

> Total 337

>

>

> The total cannot exceed 337 points. Now, why did varahamihira write that way.

My understanding is that AV is used to predict transits of planets. Hence it is

secondary only to natal chart. Only planets can transit. Hence he has

incorporated the benefic points of lagna in the planets. This itself highlights

the importance of AV. As stated, this is my own understanding. If we attempt to

use AV in delineating mahadasha effects then maybe the SAV would be like the one

given by Dr. Charak. For transits, it would be like Varahamihira.

>

> I am not proficient in AV predictions yet

>

>

> Regards,

> Gurushanker

>

>

> , " sunil nair "

<astro_tellerkerala@> wrote:

> >

> >

> > dear guru

> >

> > thanks ,sure it was a mistake ,i was not answering frm my work table and

> > these days away frm astrology due to other business pressure ( in future

> > also i know there will b lot of mistakes can happen )

> >

> > do u ever seen any one has 64 bindus any rasi in any chart ?? just

> > curious

> >

> > can u explain why it is limited total ashtavarga bindus as 337

> >

> >

> >

> > rgrds sunil nair

> >

> > , " guruparamacharya "

> > <guruparamacharya@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Nair,

> > >

> > > Lagna also contributes to AV. So there are 8 ashtakavarga planets

> > (excluding Rahu and Ketu). Each sign has a maximum of 8 points. So

> > maximum points for each zodiac is 64 points and not 56 points

> > >

> > >

> > > Gurushanker

> > >

> > >

> > > .. In , " sunil nair "

> > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear neelam ji and renu ji

> > > >

> > > > i think ( now i cannot check it ) the " prashna maarga " has givn

> > some

> > > > ideal bindus max can b possible in a chart in every house .Every one

> > > > knows that 56 is max ( 8 bindus x7 planets other than rahu and ketu

> > ) in

> > > > a rasi the bindus can b deposited by all planets which we calls as

> > > > samudaya ashta varga or total ashta varga ,so generaly half of it

> > which

> > > > is 28 is considered as good and less than 23 is considered as bad

> > except

> > > > in 12th H

> > > >

> > > > so prashna maarga givs 16 points in 12th H as it is house of Loss

> > > >

> > > > so i think it givs 54 bindus in 11th House ( as it is house of gain

> > )

> > > >

> > > > it is not minimum ,it is a ideal or a model or even we can call

> > > > hypothecated one

> > > >

> > > > This chart qualifies that ,and that is also one of the the reason i

> > > > posted the chart to the grp

> > > >

> > > > Hope it is clear now

> > > >

> > > > renu ji sorry i dont notice ur question

> > > >

> > > > rgrds sunil nair

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > , neelam gupta

> > > > <neelamgupta07@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Renu ji,

> > > > >

> > > > > //Then if 11th has less than 54 bindus is it considered as a weak

> > > > house? I

> > > > > don' t get it..please explain.//

> > > > >

> > > > > You must have taken this from the digital online version. There is

> > > > obviously

> > > > > a mistake here. There cannot be a minimum requirement of 54 points

> > in

> > > > 11H,

> > > > > no one will hav a strong 11H then!

> > > > > I don't have my print version handy right now, may be someone can

> > > > check and

> > > > > correct the mistake. It should be about 36-37 points.

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards

> > > > > Neelam

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > 2009/6/16 renunw renunw@

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Sunil ji,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Let me also try with my very little knowledge on Ashtakavarga.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Since 11th has a considerably more number of bindus than the

> > 10th

> > > > house,

> > > > > > when taken from Lagna, Sun , Saturn and Karakamsha Lagna the

> > rise in

> > > > life

> > > > > > should be great for this native. Earnings will come with less

> > > > effort. Is he

> > > > > > involved in politics?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > To assess financial prosperity, let me take Indu Lagna.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > 9th lord from Lagna and Moon is Mercury. Kalas attributed to

> > Mercury

> > > > is 8.

> > > > > > Hence the total becomes 16 and when divided by 12 the remainder

> > is

> > > > 4.

> > > > > > Counted from Capricorn, Aries becomes Indu Lagna.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Wealth giving houses from Indu Lagna are weak as per AV. No

> > benefic

> > > > aspect

> > > > > > on IL. The only planet which aspects IL is Mars. Even from Lagna

> > the

> > > > 2nd

> > > > > > house has only 22 bindus. Hence average wealth. Especially

> > Saturn MD

> > > > may

> > > > > > give him much worries, considering bindus contributed by transit

> > > > Saturn to

> > > > > > relevant houses.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Using another AV principle, his prosperity will come from the

> > West

> > > > since it

> > > > > > gives more bindus than the rest.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > East: 1, 5, 9 houses = 75 total bindus

> > > > > > South: 2,6,10 houses = 92 total bindus

> > > > > > West: 3,7,11 houses = 102 bindus

> > > > > > North: 4,8,10 houses = 68 bindus

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Sunil ji, let me take this opportunity to clarify the following.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Qoute:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Bhavas with less than 25 bindus are weak. This rule has to be

> > > > interpreted

> > > > > > in the light of Prashna Marga that allots minimum number of

> > bindus

> > > > for each

> > > > > > bhava, below which, a house becomes weak.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > The minimum bindus allotted are:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Lagna .......... 25 24 2nd

> > > > > > house...........22 22

> > > > > > 3rd house.......29 29 4th

> > > > > > house...........24 26

> > > > > > 5th house.......25 25 6th

> > > > > > house...........34 34

> > > > > > 7th house.......19 19 8th

> > > > > > house...........24 26

> > > > > > 9th house.......29 26 10th

> > > > > > house...........36 36

> > > > > > 11th house......54 54 12th

> > > > > > house...........16 16

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Unquote

> > > > > >

> > > > > > The above minimum is almost similar to the bindus earned by the

> > > > chart under

> > > > > > discussion, which are I have inserted in blue.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Does this mean that the minimum bindus allotted to a house, were

> > > > calculated

> > > > > > assuming that all the planets were placed in lagna?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Then if 11th has less than 54 bindus is it considered as a weak

> > > > house? I

> > > > > > don' t get it..please explain.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Hope I am clear...

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Just the basics, taken from a text.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > blessings,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Renu

> > > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

dear gurusankar ji Thanks for ur clarifications I am not very learned man ,also some of the technics which i learn also i dont use due to time constraints or due to my exprnce i dont find it is working for expmple i know one ladies chart where sani has 8 bindus in cancer sign ,and the results givn in all sastra books is even attainmnt of kingdom she born around the period of smt .mayavati only ( i think almost same week with moon in diffrnt sign -even i doubt smt mayavati may b having 8 bindus for sani in cancer sign if we know her birth time for sure ) but any way i never find that sani in this ladies chart giv any good results ,she lost everything and has to leav the place due to financial problems even my request to stay some more days in delhi and post pone the sale of her properties she dont seems to b agree and i find the same properties sold double rate what she sold within 3 months ,so this r my problems ,but clue may b there with old scholars ,but like of all of us i dont hav neither finance nor time to do much reserch on it .Finaly we astrologers or astro lovers will b painted as big villains by all ppl also ,that will b the sum total of results in net foras .i know varhamihira and parasari views on ASV ,but i was asking how and why the benefic dots has been limited to 337 only also did u ever come across any chart has 64 bindus in any sign ?thanks for ur post rgrds sunil nair , "guruparamacharya" <guruparamacharya wrote:>> Nair sir,> > I am not very much into astrology. I like to learn from here and there. You are definitely more learned than me. Still, your question why in SAV total is limited to 337. > > Brihat Jataka (I think no other book has given any better than this) gives the following for total SAV > > BAVs> sun 48 > moon 49 > mars 39 > mer 54 > jup 56 > ven 52 > sat 39 > > Total 337> > BAVs are obtained by adding the lagna points also. So does SAV not consider BAV of lagna? Lagna contributes a total of 49 points> > In the book Elements of astrology, Dr. K.S. Charak gives as follows:> > > BAV> sun 48 > moon 49 > mars 39 > mer 54 > jup 56 > ven 52 > sat 39 > lagna 45 > > Total 337> > > The total cannot exceed 337 points. Now, why did varahamihira write that way. My understanding is that AV is used to predict transits of planets. Hence it is secondary only to natal chart. Only planets can transit. Hence he has incorporated the benefic points of lagna in the planets. This itself highlights the importance of AV. As stated, this is my own understanding. If we attempt to use AV in delineating mahadasha effects then maybe the SAV would be like the one given by Dr. Charak. For transits, it would be like Varahamihira.> > I am not proficient in AV predictions yet> > > Regards,> Gurushanker> > > , "sunil nair" astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> >> > > > dear guru> > > > thanks ,sure it was a mistake ,i was not answering frm my work table and> > these days away frm astrology due to other business pressure ( in future> > also i know there will b lot of mistakes can happen )> > > > do u ever seen any one has 64 bindus any rasi in any chart ?? just> > curious> > > > can u explain why it is limited total ashtavarga bindus as 337> > > > > > > > rgrds sunil nair> > > > , "guruparamacharya"> > <guruparamacharya@> wrote:> > >> > > Nair,> > >> > > Lagna also contributes to AV. So there are 8 ashtakavarga planets> > (excluding Rahu and Ketu). Each sign has a maximum of 8 points. So> > maximum points for each zodiac is 64 points and not 56 points> > >> > >> > > Gurushanker> > >> > >> > > .. In , "sunil nair"> > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear neelam ji and renu ji> > > >> > > > i think ( now i cannot check it ) the" prashna maarga "has givn> > some> > > > ideal bindus max can b possible in a chart in every house .Every one> > > > knows that 56 is max ( 8 bindus x7 planets other than rahu and ketu> > ) in> > > > a rasi the bindus can b deposited by all planets which we calls as> > > > samudaya ashta varga or total ashta varga ,so generaly half of it> > which> > > > is 28 is considered as good and less than 23 is considered as bad> > except> > > > in 12th H> > > >> > > > so prashna maarga givs 16 points in 12th H as it is house of Loss> > > >> > > > so i think it givs 54 bindus in 11th House ( as it is house of gain> > )> > > >> > > > it is not minimum ,it is a ideal or a model or even we can call> > > > hypothecated one> > > >> > > > This chart qualifies that ,and that is also one of the the reason i> > > > posted the chart to the grp> > > >> > > > Hope it is clear now> > > >> > > > renu ji sorry i dont notice ur question> > > >> > > > rgrds sunil nair> > > >> > > >> > > > , neelam gupta> > > > <neelamgupta07@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Renu ji,> > > > >> > > > > //Then if 11th has less than 54 bindus is it considered as a weak> > > > house? I> > > > > don' t get it..please explain.//> > > > >> > > > > You must have taken this from the digital online version. There is> > > > obviously> > > > > a mistake here. There cannot be a minimum requirement of 54 points> > in> > > > 11H,> > > > > no one will hav a strong 11H then!> > > > > I don't have my print version handy right now, may be someone can> > > > check and> > > > > correct the mistake. It should be about 36-37 points.> > > > >> > > > > Regards> > > > > Neelam> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > 2009/6/16 renunw renunw@> > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Sunil ji,> > > > > >> > > > > > Let me also try with my very little knowledge on Ashtakavarga.> > > > > >> > > > > > Since 11th has a considerably more number of bindus than the> > 10th> > > > house,> > > > > > when taken from Lagna, Sun , Saturn and Karakamsha Lagna the> > rise in> > > > life> > > > > > should be great for this native. Earnings will come with less> > > > effort. Is he> > > > > > involved in politics?> > > > > >> > > > > > To assess financial prosperity, let me take Indu Lagna.> > > > > >> > > > > > 9th lord from Lagna and Moon is Mercury. Kalas attributed to> > Mercury> > > > is 8.> > > > > > Hence the total becomes 16 and when divided by 12 the remainder> > is> > > > 4.> > > > > > Counted from Capricorn, Aries becomes Indu Lagna.> > > > > >> > > > > > Wealth giving houses from Indu Lagna are weak as per AV. No> > benefic> > > > aspect> > > > > > on IL. The only planet which aspects IL is Mars. Even from Lagna> > the> > > > 2nd> > > > > > house has only 22 bindus. Hence average wealth. Especially> > Saturn MD> > > > may> > > > > > give him much worries, considering bindus contributed by transit> > > > Saturn to> > > > > > relevant houses.> > > > > >> > > > > > Using another AV principle, his prosperity will come from the> > West> > > > since it> > > > > > gives more bindus than the rest.> > > > > >> > > > > > East: 1, 5, 9 houses = 75 total bindus> > > > > > South: 2,6,10 houses = 92 total bindus> > > > > > West: 3,7,11 houses = 102 bindus> > > > > > North: 4,8,10 houses = 68 bindus> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Sunil ji, let me take this opportunity to clarify the following.> > > > > >> > > > > > Qoute:> > > > > >> > > > > > Bhavas with less than 25 bindus are weak. This rule has to be> > > > interpreted> > > > > > in the light of Prashna Marga that allots minimum number of> > bindus> > > > for each> > > > > > bhava, below which, a house becomes weak.> > > > > >> > > > > > The minimum bindus allotted are:> > > > > >> > > > > > Lagna .......... 25 24 2nd> > > > > > house...........22 22> > > > > > 3rd house.......29 29 4th> > > > > > house...........24 26> > > > > > 5th house.......25 25 6th> > > > > > house...........34 34> > > > > > 7th house.......19 19 8th> > > > > > house...........24 26> > > > > > 9th house.......29 26 10th> > > > > > house...........36 36> > > > > > 11th house......54 54 12th> > > > > > house...........16 16> > > > > >> > > > > > Unquote> > > > > >> > > > > > The above minimum is almost similar to the bindus earned by the> > > > chart under> > > > > > discussion, which are I have inserted in blue.> > > > > >> > > > > > Does this mean that the minimum bindus allotted to a house, were> > > > calculated> > > > > > assuming that all the planets were placed in lagna?> > > > > >> > > > > > Then if 11th has less than 54 bindus is it considered as a weak> > > > house? I> > > > > > don' t get it..please explain.> > > > > >> > > > > > Hope I am clear...> > > > > >> > > > > > Just the basics, taken from a text.> > > > > >> > > > > > blessings,> > > > > >> > > > > > Renu> > > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Nair sir,

Each planet contributes certain points in AV. This can be calculated by casting

prasthara AV. If you total all these points, you get SAV points which will be

equal to 337 points, maximum allowed points

JHora does not include Lagna points in SAV. In the chart given by you, the 11th

house will give 61 points if you add lagna's 7 points also to the given 54

points. This could indicate a very affluent person. But natal chart has gola

yoga. So he could be an average person. If I come across any chart with 64

points, I will let you know.

Regards,

Gurushanker

, " sunil nair "

>

>

> dear gurusankar ji

>

> Thanks for ur clarifications

>

> I am not very learned man ,also some of the technics which i learn also

> i dont use due to time constraints or due to my exprnce i dont find it

> is working

>

> for expmple i know one ladies chart where sani has 8 bindus in cancer

> sign ,and the results givn in all sastra books is even attainmnt of

> kingdom

>

> she born around the period of smt .mayavati only ( i think almost same

> week with moon in diffrnt sign -even i doubt smt mayavati may b having 8

> bindus for sani in cancer sign if we know her birth time for sure ) but

> any way i never find that sani in this ladies chart giv any good results

> ,she lost everything and has to leav the place due to financial problems

> even my request to stay some more days in delhi and post pone the sale

> of her properties she dont seems to b agree and i find the same

> properties sold double rate what she sold within 3 months ,so this r my

> problems ,but clue may b there with old scholars ,but like of all of us

> i dont hav neither finance nor time to do much reserch on it .Finaly we

> astrologers or astro lovers will b painted as big villains by all ppl

> also ,that will b the sum total of results in net foras .

>

> i know varhamihira and parasari views on ASV ,but i was asking how and

> why the benefic dots has been limited to 337 only

>

> also did u ever come across any chart has 64 bindus in any sign ?

>

> thanks for ur post

>

> rgrds sunil nair

>

>

> , " guruparamacharya "

> <guruparamacharya@> wrote:

> >

> > Nair sir,

> >

> > I am not very much into astrology. I like to learn from here and

> there. You are definitely more learned than me. Still, your question why

> in SAV total is limited to 337.

> >

> > Brihat Jataka (I think no other book has given any better than this)

> gives the following for total SAV

> >

> > BAVs

> > sun 48

> > moon 49

> > mars 39

> > mer 54

> > jup 56

> > ven 52

> > sat 39

> >

> > Total 337

> >

> > BAVs are obtained by adding the lagna points also. So does SAV not

> consider BAV of lagna? Lagna contributes a total of 49 points

> >

> > In the book Elements of astrology, Dr. K.S. Charak gives as follows:

> >

> >

> > BAV

> > sun 48

> > moon 49

> > mars 39

> > mer 54

> > jup 56

> > ven 52

> > sat 39

> > lagna 45

> >

> > Total 337

> >

> >

> > The total cannot exceed 337 points. Now, why did varahamihira write

> that way. My understanding is that AV is used to predict transits of

> planets. Hence it is secondary only to natal chart. Only planets can

> transit. Hence he has incorporated the benefic points of lagna in the

> planets. This itself highlights the importance of AV. As stated, this is

> my own understanding. If we attempt to use AV in delineating mahadasha

> effects then maybe the SAV would be like the one given by Dr. Charak.

> For transits, it would be like Varahamihira.

> >

> > I am not proficient in AV predictions yet

> >

> >

> > Regards,

> > Gurushanker

> >

> >

> > , " sunil nair "

> astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > dear guru

> > >

> > > thanks ,sure it was a mistake ,i was not answering frm my work table

> and

> > > these days away frm astrology due to other business pressure ( in

> future

> > > also i know there will b lot of mistakes can happen )

> > >

> > > do u ever seen any one has 64 bindus any rasi in any chart ?? just

> > > curious

> > >

> > > can u explain why it is limited total ashtavarga bindus as 337

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > rgrds sunil nair

> > >

> > > , " guruparamacharya "

> > > <guruparamacharya@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Nair,

> > > >

> > > > Lagna also contributes to AV. So there are 8 ashtakavarga planets

> > > (excluding Rahu and Ketu). Each sign has a maximum of 8 points. So

> > > maximum points for each zodiac is 64 points and not 56 points

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Gurushanker

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > .. In , " sunil nair "

> > > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear neelam ji and renu ji

> > > > >

> > > > > i think ( now i cannot check it ) the " prashna maarga " has

> givn

> > > some

> > > > > ideal bindus max can b possible in a chart in every house .Every

> one

> > > > > knows that 56 is max ( 8 bindus x7 planets other than rahu and

> ketu

> > > ) in

> > > > > a rasi the bindus can b deposited by all planets which we calls

> as

> > > > > samudaya ashta varga or total ashta varga ,so generaly half of

> it

> > > which

> > > > > is 28 is considered as good and less than 23 is considered as

> bad

> > > except

> > > > > in 12th H

> > > > >

> > > > > so prashna maarga givs 16 points in 12th H as it is house of

> Loss

> > > > >

> > > > > so i think it givs 54 bindus in 11th House ( as it is house of

> gain

> > > )

> > > > >

> > > > > it is not minimum ,it is a ideal or a model or even we can call

> > > > > hypothecated one

> > > > >

> > > > > This chart qualifies that ,and that is also one of the the

> reason i

> > > > > posted the chart to the grp

> > > > >

> > > > > Hope it is clear now

> > > > >

> > > > > renu ji sorry i dont notice ur question

> > > > >

> > > > > rgrds sunil nair

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > , neelam gupta

> > > > > <neelamgupta07@> wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Renu ji,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > //Then if 11th has less than 54 bindus is it considered as a

> weak

> > > > > house? I

> > > > > > don' t get it..please explain.//

> > > > > >

> > > > > > You must have taken this from the digital online version.

> There is

> > > > > obviously

> > > > > > a mistake here. There cannot be a minimum requirement of 54

> points

> > > in

> > > > > 11H,

> > > > > > no one will hav a strong 11H then!

> > > > > > I don't have my print version handy right now, may be someone

> can

> > > > > check and

> > > > > > correct the mistake. It should be about 36-37 points.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Regards

> > > > > > Neelam

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > 2009/6/16 renunw renunw@

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear Sunil ji,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Let me also try with my very little knowledge on

> Ashtakavarga.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Since 11th has a considerably more number of bindus than the

> > > 10th

> > > > > house,

> > > > > > > when taken from Lagna, Sun , Saturn and Karakamsha Lagna the

> > > rise in

> > > > > life

> > > > > > > should be great for this native. Earnings will come with

> less

> > > > > effort. Is he

> > > > > > > involved in politics?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > To assess financial prosperity, let me take Indu Lagna.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > 9th lord from Lagna and Moon is Mercury. Kalas attributed to

> > > Mercury

> > > > > is 8.

> > > > > > > Hence the total becomes 16 and when divided by 12 the

> remainder

> > > is

> > > > > 4.

> > > > > > > Counted from Capricorn, Aries becomes Indu Lagna.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Wealth giving houses from Indu Lagna are weak as per AV. No

> > > benefic

> > > > > aspect

> > > > > > > on IL. The only planet which aspects IL is Mars. Even from

> Lagna

> > > the

> > > > > 2nd

> > > > > > > house has only 22 bindus. Hence average wealth. Especially

> > > Saturn MD

> > > > > may

> > > > > > > give him much worries, considering bindus contributed by

> transit

> > > > > Saturn to

> > > > > > > relevant houses.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Using another AV principle, his prosperity will come from

> the

> > > West

> > > > > since it

> > > > > > > gives more bindus than the rest.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > East: 1, 5, 9 houses = 75 total bindus

> > > > > > > South: 2,6,10 houses = 92 total bindus

> > > > > > > West: 3,7,11 houses = 102 bindus

> > > > > > > North: 4,8,10 houses = 68 bindus

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Sunil ji, let me take this opportunity to clarify the

> following.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Qoute:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Bhavas with less than 25 bindus are weak. This rule has to

> be

> > > > > interpreted

> > > > > > > in the light of Prashna Marga that allots minimum number of

> > > bindus

> > > > > for each

> > > > > > > bhava, below which, a house becomes weak.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > The minimum bindus allotted are:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Lagna .......... 25 24

> 2nd

> > > > > > > house...........22 22

> > > > > > > 3rd house.......29 29 4th

> > > > > > > house...........24 26

> > > > > > > 5th house.......25 25 6th

> > > > > > > house...........34 34

> > > > > > > 7th house.......19 19 8th

> > > > > > > house...........24 26

> > > > > > > 9th house.......29 26 10th

> > > > > > > house...........36 36

> > > > > > > 11th house......54 54 12th

> > > > > > > house...........16 16

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Unquote

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > The above minimum is almost similar to the bindus earned by

> the

> > > > > chart under

> > > > > > > discussion, which are I have inserted in blue.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Does this mean that the minimum bindus allotted to a house,

> were

> > > > > calculated

> > > > > > > assuming that all the planets were placed in lagna?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Then if 11th has less than 54 bindus is it considered as a

> weak

> > > > > house? I

> > > > > > > don' t get it..please explain.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Hope I am clear...

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Just the basics, taken from a text.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > blessings,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Renu

> > > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

dear gurusankar ji Thanks for ur mail I think my question itself is framed wrong way sure ,thanks for ur valid points Also i thank u for giving opinions on the chart under discusssion rgrds sunil nair , "guruparamacharya" <guruparamacharya wrote:>> Nair sir,> > Each planet contributes certain points in AV. This can be calculated by casting prasthara AV. If you total all these points, you get SAV points which will be equal to 337 points, maximum allowed points> > JHora does not include Lagna points in SAV. In the chart given by you, the 11th house will give 61 points if you add lagna's 7 points also to the given 54 points. This could indicate a very affluent person. But natal chart has gola yoga. So he could be an average person. If I come across any chart with 64 points, I will let you know. > > Regards,> Gurushanker> > > > > > , "sunil nair" astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> >> > > > dear gurusankar ji> > > > Thanks for ur clarifications> > > > I am not very learned man ,also some of the technics which i learn also> > i dont use due to time constraints or due to my exprnce i dont find it> > is working> > > > for expmple i know one ladies chart where sani has 8 bindus in cancer> > sign ,and the results givn in all sastra books is even attainmnt of> > kingdom> > > > she born around the period of smt .mayavati only ( i think almost same> > week with moon in diffrnt sign -even i doubt smt mayavati may b having 8> > bindus for sani in cancer sign if we know her birth time for sure ) but> > any way i never find that sani in this ladies chart giv any good results> > ,she lost everything and has to leav the place due to financial problems> > even my request to stay some more days in delhi and post pone the sale> > of her properties she dont seems to b agree and i find the same> > properties sold double rate what she sold within 3 months ,so this r my> > problems ,but clue may b there with old scholars ,but like of all of us> > i dont hav neither finance nor time to do much reserch on it .Finaly we> > astrologers or astro lovers will b painted as big villains by all ppl> > also ,that will b the sum total of results in net foras .> > > > i know varhamihira and parasari views on ASV ,but i was asking how and> > why the benefic dots has been limited to 337 only> > > > also did u ever come across any chart has 64 bindus in any sign ?> > > > thanks for ur post> > > > rgrds sunil nair> > > > > > , "guruparamacharya"> > <guruparamacharya@> wrote:> > >> > > Nair sir,> > >> > > I am not very much into astrology. I like to learn from here and> > there. You are definitely more learned than me. Still, your question why> > in SAV total is limited to 337.> > >> > > Brihat Jataka (I think no other book has given any better than this)> > gives the following for total SAV> > >> > > BAVs> > > sun 48> > > moon 49> > > mars 39> > > mer 54> > > jup 56> > > ven 52> > > sat 39> > >> > > Total 337> > >> > > BAVs are obtained by adding the lagna points also. So does SAV not> > consider BAV of lagna? Lagna contributes a total of 49 points> > >> > > In the book Elements of astrology, Dr. K.S. Charak gives as follows:> > >> > >> > > BAV> > > sun 48> > > moon 49> > > mars 39> > > mer 54> > > jup 56> > > ven 52> > > sat 39> > > lagna 45> > >> > > Total 337> > >> > >> > > The total cannot exceed 337 points. Now, why did varahamihira write> > that way. My understanding is that AV is used to predict transits of> > planets. Hence it is secondary only to natal chart. Only planets can> > transit. Hence he has incorporated the benefic points of lagna in the> > planets. This itself highlights the importance of AV. As stated, this is> > my own understanding. If we attempt to use AV in delineating mahadasha> > effects then maybe the SAV would be like the one given by Dr. Charak.> > For transits, it would be like Varahamihira.> > >> > > I am not proficient in AV predictions yet> > >> > >> > > Regards,> > > Gurushanker> > >> > >> > > , "sunil nair"> > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > dear guru> > > >> > > > thanks ,sure it was a mistake ,i was not answering frm my work table> > and> > > > these days away frm astrology due to other business pressure ( in> > future> > > > also i know there will b lot of mistakes can happen )> > > >> > > > do u ever seen any one has 64 bindus any rasi in any chart ?? just> > > > curious> > > >> > > > can u explain why it is limited total ashtavarga bindus as 337> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > rgrds sunil nair> > > >> > > > , "guruparamacharya"> > > > <guruparamacharya@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Nair,> > > > >> > > > > Lagna also contributes to AV. So there are 8 ashtakavarga planets> > > > (excluding Rahu and Ketu). Each sign has a maximum of 8 points. So> > > > maximum points for each zodiac is 64 points and not 56 points> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Gurushanker> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > .. In , "sunil nair"> > > > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear neelam ji and renu ji> > > > > >> > > > > > i think ( now i cannot check it ) the" prashna maarga "has> > givn> > > > some> > > > > > ideal bindus max can b possible in a chart in every house .Every> > one> > > > > > knows that 56 is max ( 8 bindus x7 planets other than rahu and> > ketu> > > > ) in> > > > > > a rasi the bindus can b deposited by all planets which we calls> > as> > > > > > samudaya ashta varga or total ashta varga ,so generaly half of> > it> > > > which> > > > > > is 28 is considered as good and less than 23 is considered as> > bad> > > > except> > > > > > in 12th H> > > > > >> > > > > > so prashna maarga givs 16 points in 12th H as it is house of> > Loss> > > > > >> > > > > > so i think it givs 54 bindus in 11th House ( as it is house of> > gain> > > > )> > > > > >> > > > > > it is not minimum ,it is a ideal or a model or even we can call> > > > > > hypothecated one> > > > > >> > > > > > This chart qualifies that ,and that is also one of the the> > reason i> > > > > > posted the chart to the grp> > > > > >> > > > > > Hope it is clear now> > > > > >> > > > > > renu ji sorry i dont notice ur question> > > > > >> > > > > > rgrds sunil nair> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > , neelam gupta> > > > > > <neelamgupta07@> wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Dear Renu ji,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > //Then if 11th has less than 54 bindus is it considered as a> > weak> > > > > > house? I> > > > > > > don' t get it..please explain.//> > > > > > >> > > > > > > You must have taken this from the digital online version.> > There is> > > > > > obviously> > > > > > > a mistake here. There cannot be a minimum requirement of 54> > points> > > > in> > > > > > 11H,> > > > > > > no one will hav a strong 11H then!> > > > > > > I don't have my print version handy right now, may be someone> > can> > > > > > check and> > > > > > > correct the mistake. It should be about 36-37 points.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Regards> > > > > > > Neelam> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > 2009/6/16 renunw renunw@> > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Dear Sunil ji,> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Let me also try with my very little knowledge on> > Ashtakavarga.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Since 11th has a considerably more number of bindus than the> > > > 10th> > > > > > house,> > > > > > > > when taken from Lagna, Sun , Saturn and Karakamsha Lagna the> > > > rise in> > > > > > life> > > > > > > > should be great for this native. Earnings will come with> > less> > > > > > effort. Is he> > > > > > > > involved in politics?> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > To assess financial prosperity, let me take Indu Lagna.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > 9th lord from Lagna and Moon is Mercury. Kalas attributed to> > > > Mercury> > > > > > is 8.> > > > > > > > Hence the total becomes 16 and when divided by 12 the> > remainder> > > > is> > > > > > 4.> > > > > > > > Counted from Capricorn, Aries becomes Indu Lagna.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Wealth giving houses from Indu Lagna are weak as per AV. No> > > > benefic> > > > > > aspect> > > > > > > > on IL. The only planet which aspects IL is Mars. Even from> > Lagna> > > > the> > > > > > 2nd> > > > > > > > house has only 22 bindus. Hence average wealth. Especially> > > > Saturn MD> > > > > > may> > > > > > > > give him much worries, considering bindus contributed by> > transit> > > > > > Saturn to> > > > > > > > relevant houses.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Using another AV principle, his prosperity will come from> > the> > > > West> > > > > > since it> > > > > > > > gives more bindus than the rest.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > East: 1, 5, 9 houses = 75 total bindus> > > > > > > > South: 2,6,10 houses = 92 total bindus> > > > > > > > West: 3,7,11 houses = 102 bindus> > > > > > > > North: 4,8,10 houses = 68 bindus> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Sunil ji, let me take this opportunity to clarify the> > following.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Qoute:> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Bhavas with less than 25 bindus are weak. This rule has to> > be> > > > > > interpreted> > > > > > > > in the light of Prashna Marga that allots minimum number of> > > > bindus> > > > > > for each> > > > > > > > bhava, below which, a house becomes weak.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > The minimum bindus allotted are:> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Lagna .......... 25 24 > > 2nd> > > > > > > > house...........22 22> > > > > > > > 3rd house.......29 29 4th> > > > > > > > house...........24 26> > > > > > > > 5th house.......25 25 6th> > > > > > > > house...........34 34> > > > > > > > 7th house.......19 19 8th> > > > > > > > house...........24 26> > > > > > > > 9th house.......29 26 10th> > > > > > > > house...........36 36> > > > > > > > 11th house......54 54 12th> > > > > > > > house...........16 16> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Unquote> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > The above minimum is almost similar to the bindus earned by> > the> > > > > > chart under> > > > > > > > discussion, which are I have inserted in blue.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Does this mean that the minimum bindus allotted to a house,> > were> > > > > > calculated> > > > > > > > assuming that all the planets were placed in lagna?> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Then if 11th has less than 54 bindus is it considered as a> > weak> > > > > > house? I> > > > > > > > don' t get it..please explain.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Hope I am clear...> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Just the basics, taken from a text.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > blessings,> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Renu> > > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>