IndiaDivine.org

Ashtakvarga analysis of chart having ashta graha yoga

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

dear anup ji thanks for ur prompt reply There is also a sort of Blind quiz going on our grp and many memebrs of this grp is also memebrs of our grp so cannot disclose much right now just general predictions ,make up of chart and his success or rise etc if u can concntrate that will b highly appreciated other wise let us take this in some other occassion thanking u and rgrds sunil nair --- On Sat, 13/6/09, Anup. M <dalh_1 wrote:Anup. M <dalh_1Re: Ashtakvarga analysis of chart having ashta graha yogaTo:

Date: Saturday, 13 June, 2009, 7:03 PM

Dear Sunil nair ji,

Could you please give few of the past events.

Also share if general concept includes any particular event.

As you know,in Krushna Astakavarga System,yogas starts right from

bhinastakavarga, then saravastakavarga and we go for timing the event

from Worksheet to fix the antra following probable date finder (PDF) to

norrow down the event withinin 13 days with the help of sun's transit.

Also we can look for psychology of a person which is conducive to

determine how and when he/she will react as per transit of planets.

So all yogas are automatically defined in this system.

Interesting chart otherwise as every planet occupies first house

and rahu in 7th house.

For KAS members please note that lagna is 4 Cp 12.

Regards

Anup

--- On Sat, 13/6/09, sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala@ .co. in> wrote:

sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala@ .co. in>[astrologyandtiming events] Ashtakvarga analysis of chart having ashta graha yogaastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comSaturday, 13 June, 2009, 6:00 PM

dear Ash ji and respected scholars and astrologers of the List I was trying to learn the ashtavarga system but cud not make much progress due to my pre occupationotherwise i wud hav asking with my doubts attached ,sorry for that part ,i hav some doubts and if u hav time and inclination pls help us ,i will b cross posting all ur answers in another grp ( ancient astrology grp --dear moderator pls delet this part if it is against grp policies the mentioning of name of another grp )I am posting a chart of a male who has ashtagraha yoga and all planets r in one House which is lagna here the details 5th feb 1962 ( male ) 6.05 AM delhiI just looking for a general concept of this man and his life tru ashtavarga methods rgrds sunil nair PS --This is only for a theoretical discussion and make every one familise the system of ashta varga based prediction to our grp ( all replies also will b posted in our grp ) i am not looking for any predictions .Even lately i lost contact with this person but this idea of chart came up during a discussion in our grp

Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more!

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Guest guest

Dear Ash Ji namaskar Thanks for ur offer to giv commnts on the chart under discussion ,sure i know u r so busy esp in week ends .My idea for posting this chart in this grp is to introduce ashtavarga system of astrology to our memebrs in our forum , as u know we r encouraging and promoting all kinds ancient systems of astrology which we call it as rishi Horas thanking u once again and looking forward for ur inputs on the chart posted with lot of regrds sunil nair --- On Sun, 14/6/09, Ash's Corner

<kas wrote:Ash's Corner <kasRE: Ashtakvarga analysis of chart having ashta graha yoga Date: Sunday, 14 June, 2009, 8:04 PM

Dear Sunil ji, Weekends are a very busy time for me. I shall share my views on the chart in detail

later on in the day or tomorrow when I get some time to concentrate on the

chart. Thanks,

Cheers !!! Ash -> http://www.ashtro. ca

astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com

[astrologyan dtimingevents] On Behalf Of sunil nair

Saturday June 13, 2009 8:30

AM

To:

Subject:

[astrologyandtiming events] Ashtakvarga analysis of chart having ashta graha

yoga

dear Ash ji and respected scholars and astrologers of the List

I was trying to learn the ashtavarga system but cud not make much progress due

to my pre occupation

otherwise i wud hav asking with my doubts attached ,sorry for that part

,i hav some doubts and if u hav time and inclination pls help us ,i will

b cross posting all ur answers in another grp ( ancient astrology grp --dear

moderator pls delet this part if it is against grp policies the mentioning of

name of another grp )

I am posting a chart of a male who has ashtagraha yoga and all planets r in one

House which is lagna

here the details

5th feb 1962 ( male )

6.05 AM

delhi

I just looking for a general concept of this man and his life tru ashtavarga

methods

rgrds sunil

nair

PS --This is only for a theoretical discussion and make every one

familise the system of ashta varga based prediction to our grp ( all

replies also will b posted in our grp )

i am not looking for any predictions .Even lately i lost contact with this

person but this idea of chart came up during a discussion in our grp

Guest guest

Dear ash ji sure i am ccing this mail to our grp too with rgrds sunil nair --- On Mon,

15/6/09, Ash's Corner <kas wrote:Ash's Corner <kasRE: Ashtakvarga analysis of chart having ashta graha yoga Date: Monday, 15 June, 2009, 12:51 AM

Dear Sunil ji, Yes, in the mean time, if the members would like, you can

point them to Donna ji’s website which is http://krushna. sageasita. com Everyone can download the free KAS Program from there and

there are lessons given there and also lots of FAQ’s, KAS Visuals, there is a section about Guru ji (Krushna ji) on it as well. This can get the group members acquainted with KAS and what it

is all about. In the mean time, when things quiet down here at my end this

evening or tomorrow, I shall share my opinion in detail on the chart using KAS.

Thanks,

[astrologyan dtimingevents] On Behalf Of Sunil Nair

Sunday June 14, 2009 2:23 PM

To:

Cc:

ancient_indian_ astrology

RE:

yoga

Dear Ash Ji

namaskar

Thanks for ur offer to giv commnts on the chart under discussion ,sure i know

u r so busy esp in week ends .My idea for posting this chart in this

grp is to introduce ashtavarga system of astrology to our memebrs in

our forum , as u know we r encouraging and promoting all

kinds ancient systems of astrology which we call it as rishi Horas

thanking u once again and looking forward for ur inputs on the chart

posted

with lot of regrds sunil nair

--- On Sun, 14/6/09, Ash's Corner (AT) ashtro (DOT) ca

<kas

wrote:

Ash's Corner (AT) ashtro (DOT) ca <kas

RE: [astrologyandtiming events] Ashtakvarga analysis of chart having

ashta graha yoga

Sunday, 14 June, 2009, 8:04 PM

Dear Sunil ji, Weekends are a very busy time for

me. I shall share my views on the chart in detail later on in the day

or tomorrow when I get some time to concentrate on the chart. Thanks,

Cheers !!! Ash -> http://www.ashtro.

ca

astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com [astrologyan dtimingevents@

. com] On Behalf Of sunil

nair

Saturday June 13, 2009

8:30 AM

astrologyandtiminge

vents@ s.com

[astrologyandtiming

events] Ashtakvarga analysis of chart having ashta graha yoga

dear Ash ji and respected scholars and astrologers of the List

I was trying to learn the ashtavarga system but cud not make much progress

due to my pre occupation

otherwise i wud hav asking with my doubts attached ,sorry for that part

,i hav some doubts and if u hav time and inclination pls help us ,i

will b cross posting all ur answers in another grp ( ancient astrology grp

--dear moderator pls delet this part if it is against grp policies the

mentioning of name of another grp )

I am posting a chart of a male who has ashtagraha yoga and all planets r in

one House which is lagna

here the details

5th feb 1962 ( male )

6.05 AM

delhi

I just looking for a general concept of this man and his life tru ashtavarga

methods

rgrds

sunil nair

PS --This is only for a theoretical discussion and make every one familise

the system of ashta varga based prediction to our grp ( all replies also will

b posted in our grp )

i am not looking for any predictions .Even lately i lost contact with this

person but this idea of chart came up during a discussion in our grp

Bollywood news, movie

reviews, film trailers and more! Click

here.

Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.* Click here!.

Guest guest

Dear prabha Acharya ji many thnks for ur reading of the chart ,even if this is ur first attempt i can say u r making good progress and u r thinking in right directions ( sure the results may b difffrnt till we acheived some exprnce as it will take its own time )keep this up and all the best sure ,i will inform to the grp the outcome of this blind quiz posted in another grp rgrds sunil nair --- On Thu, 18/6/09, Prabha Acharya <prabha.acharya wrote:Prabha Acharya <prabha.acharya Ashtakvarga

analysis of chart having ashta graha yoga Date: Thursday, 18 June, 2009, 2:53 PM

Respected Guruji, Sunil Nair ji,DOB: 5-Feb-1962; TOB: 6.5 am; POB: 28N40, 77E13Ashji and Anupji has very nicely explained the many aspects of the chart. This is my first attempt on a chart discussing something which has never been discussed before,

so with Guruji's blessings and hoping that he will correct me where I have made mistakes - Here is my analysis:On February 5,1962 all the planets were in Capricorn, with their degrees very near to the Sun,

and therefore were combust.There is something called Declination (Kranti) where if the declination of planets if is nearer to the Sun's declination say within 5 degrees then the planets lose their power/strength provided they are near to Sun's longitude too.

The Longitude of all planets on that day were:Su: 23Cap18; Mo: 23Cap33; Ma: 9Cap57; MeR: 24Cap29; Ju: 26Cap11; Ve: 25Cap22; Sa: 11Cap23Now all planets are near to the Sun and are therefore combust.

The declination of all planets on that day were:Su: 16.12; Mo: 15.87; Ma: - 20.6; Me: - 12.40; Ju: - 15.9; Ve: - 16.74; Sa: - 19.66The declination of all planets are within 5 degrees of Sun's declination.

The declination are all negative, meaning they are all behind Sun towards south direction and not north

direction. Sun overshadows all the planets. It works as a Shield.The planets therefore cannot give either good or bad effects to the native as they are hidden behind Sun.Only Moon which is near to the earth will not get affected by this declination. Mercury being Retro

comes in front of Sun so it also wont be affected. In the chart, Su, Mo, and Me can only give any good/bad effects to the native.So accordingly the points in 11th house though is 54 points doesnt have any meaning. Those points are

given by planets which are ineffective and powerless. With 54 points in 11th house should mean his income is very good. But in this case, the native will be living a very simple life.ThanksPrabha

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!

Guest guest

dear anup ji sorry i missed ur post due to some busy assignments ( actualy i just saw ash ji s mails and i looked for ur post frm archives ) I appreciate ur views and observation u made on the chart i posted i will b posting all details what ever i know abt him soon by this sunday rgrds sunil nair --- On Wed, 17/6/09, Anup. M <dalh_1 wrote:Anup. M <dalh_1Re: Ashtakvarga analysis of chart having ashta graha yogaTo:

Date: Wednesday, 17 June, 2009, 10:18 PM

Dear Sunil nair ji,

Ash ji has already given nice explanation for his chart,following himI am trying to write down my understanding for the chart.

Points in lagna are less,so he used to seek guidance from his father

occasionally. Moon is in Capricorn sign showing lack of self confidence.He might be continuing his father business like trading of cutlery,

stationery or grocery etc.

We can see all the planets are together in first house.These all are situated in lagna in shape of various house lords,functional

karakas,natural karaks as well as karak-anshas.

6th house lord Mercury is showing its presence with 5 bindus.

This can affect individual status of each planet with it.

Mars as lord of 11th and 4th house and is situated in first house.Thus Mars is in upachayasthan and this enhances the result of thses

houses as well.Saturn is in its own sign but Jupitor is also in same

sign (Cap) thus losing its status due to its placement.

When more planets are in uccha rasi or in own sign,such person is born with the silver spoon but gradually his social status/position may come

down and he can land in debt ultimately.

Saturn is karaka for 7th house and is placed in lagna.This spoils lagna.Mercury is natural karaka for 11th house.Mercury is in 8th house from 6th house(gemini)This reduces the status of Mercury as upachya lord.

Sun is situated 6th house from 8th house (leo)So status of Sun is increased.In this chart 11th house shows more

points but as natural karaka Mercury loses its status,so result will not

be achieved as shown by 54 points in 11th house.

This also reflects that earnings shall be there but not on the higher side.If we compare 10th house with 11th house,54 points in 11th housedoes not mean he will earn millions but we can say he will be doing

well and smooth sailing.

Education is less as per chart but after passing his schooling he might

had shown some progress no doubt,he is brilliant with good memory.

Saturn shows this part.

Delay is there for marriage but blessings are also present.So marrage is expected in his early age with average happiness in his married

life.Problems in married life can not be denied.

Again we see,karakansha( navamasa lord) related to moon,venus,jupitor and

mercury is Sun and Sun is situated in lagna aspecting 7th house.

Mars as karakansha for 7th house is also aspecting 7th house,this

shows something related to married life's and connected problems there after.

In 1989-1991 his mother might had gone through bad health.In 1993-1994,his father might be not in good health.In 1994-95,he possibly

invested in some business or might had tried to expand with his efforts.

His 10th house lord is Venus,so he must be doing well in his business.Venus is in navamsa of Sun and coming back Sun is in lagna.First Kid may be daughter but later age.

So,Planets together in lagna only makes this chart unique byvirtue of this combination but routine problems faced by this personcan not differentiate him from a common man's chart.

Regards

Anup

--- On Sat, 13/6/09, Sunil Nair <astro_tellerkerala@ .co. in> wrote:

Sunil Nair <astro_tellerkerala@ .co. in>Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Ashtakvarga analysis of chart having ashta graha yogaastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comCc: ancient_indian_ astrologySaturday, 13 June, 2009, 7:56 PM

dear anup ji thanks for ur prompt reply There is also a sort of Blind quiz going on our grp and many memebrs of this grp is also memebrs of our grp so cannot disclose much right now just general predictions ,make up of chart and his success or rise etc if u can concntrate that will b highly appreciated other wise let us take this in some other occassion thanking u and rgrds sunil nair --- On Sat, 13/6/09, Anup. M <dalh_1 > wrote:

Anup. M <dalh_1 >Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Ashtakvarga analysis of chart having ashta graha yogaastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comSaturday, 13 June, 2009, 7:03 PM

Dear Sunil nair ji,

and rahu in 7th house.

Regards

Anup

sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala@ .co. in>[astrologyandtiming events] Ashtakvarga analysis of chart having ashta graha yogaastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comSaturday, 13 June, 2009, 6:00 PM

dear Ash ji and respected scholars and astrologers of the List I was trying to learn the ashtavarga system but cud not make much progress due to my pre occupationotherwise i wud hav asking with my doubts attached ,sorry for that part ,i hav some doubts and if u hav time and inclination pls help us ,i will b cross posting all ur answers in another grp ( ancient astrology grp --dear moderator pls delet this part if it is against grp policies the mentioning of name of another grp )I am posting a chart of a male who has ashtagraha yoga and all planets r in one House which is lagna here the details 5th feb 1962 ( male ) 6.05 AM delhiI just looking for a general concept of this man and his life tru ashtavarga methods rgrds sunil nair PS --This is only for a theoretical discussion and make every one familise the system of ashta varga based prediction to our grp ( all replies also will b posted in our grp ) i am not looking for any predictions .Even lately i lost contact with this person but this idea of chart came up during a discussion in our grp

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Guest guest

dear ash ji sorry that i missed the post of shri anupji due to some personal and business assignmnts sure ,i am looking forward ur further additional readings on the chart with lot of rgrds sunil nair --- On Thu, 18/6/09, Ash's Corner <kas wrote:Ash's Corner <kasRE: Ashtakvarga analysis of chart having ashta graha yoga Date: Thursday, 18 June, 2009, 7:16 PM

Dear Sunil Ji, Anup ji has also done a write up on this chart. You have not acknowledged it. Maybe you might have missed it. Kindly take a look. I also thought of a couple of points, I will send them in

another mail. Thanks,

astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com [astrologyan dtimingevents]

On Behalf Of Sunil Nair

Thursday June 18, 2009 5:36

AM

To:

Cc:

ancient_indian_ astrology

Re:

yoga

Dear prabha Acharya ji

many thnks for ur reading of the chart ,even if this is ur first attempt i

can say u r making good progress and u r thinking in right directions ( sure

the results may b difffrnt till we acheived some exprnce as it will

take its own time )

keep this up and all the best

sure ,i will inform to the grp the outcome of this blind quiz posted in

another grp

rgrds sunil nair

--- On Thu, 18/6/09, Prabha Acharya <prabha.acharya@ gmail.com>

wrote:

Prabha Acharya <prabha.acharya@ gmail.com>

[astrologyandtiming events] Ashtakvarga analysis of chart having

ashta graha yoga

Thursday, 18 June, 2009, 2:53 PM

Respected

Guruji, Sunil Nair ji,

DOB: 5-Feb-1962; TOB: 6.5 am; POB: 28N40, 77E13

Ashji and Anupji has very nicely explained the many aspects of the chart.

This is my first attempt on a chart discussing something which has never been

discussed before,

so with Guruji's blessings and hoping that he will correct me where I have

made mistakes -

Here is my analysis:

On February 5,1962 all the planets were in Capricorn, with their degrees very

near to the Sun,

and therefore were combust.

There is something called Declination (Kranti)

where if the declination of planets if is

nearer to the Sun's declination say within 5 degrees then the planets lose

their

power/strength provided they

are near to Sun's longitude too.

The Longitude of all planets on that day were:

Su: 23Cap18; Mo: 23Cap33; Ma: 9Cap57; MeR: 24Cap29; Ju: 26Cap11; Ve: 25Cap22; Sa: 11Cap23

Now all planets are near to the Sun and are therefore combust.

The declination of all planets on that day were:

Su: 16.12; Mo: 15.87; Ma: - 20.6; Me: - 12.40; Ju: - 15.9; Ve: - 16.74; Sa:

The declination of all planets are within 5 degrees of Sun's declination.

The declination are all negative, meaning they are all behind Sun towards

south direction and not north

direction. Sun overshadows all the planets. It works as a Shield.

The planets therefore cannot give either good or bad effects to the native as

they are hidden behind Sun.

Only Moon which is near to the earth will not get affected by this

declination. Mercury being Retro

comes in front of Sun so it also wont be affected.

In the chart, Su, Mo, and Me can only give any good/bad effects to the

native.

So accordingly the points in 11th house though is 54 points doesnt have any

meaning. Those points are

given by planets which are ineffective and powerless. With 54 points in 11th

house should mean his income

is very good. But in this case, the native will be living a very simple life.

Thanks

Prabha

Cricket on your mind? Visit

the ultimate cricket website. Enter

now!

ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on ! CRICKET

Guest guest

dear anup ji sure i am sorry for overlooking ur mail b4 sure ,i will post my feedbacks once we declare results in our grp Thanks for spending ur valuable time in ur otherwise busy shedule for seeing this chart as per my request rgrds sunil nair --- On Fri, 19/6/09, dalh_1 <dalh_1 wrote:dalh_1 <dalh_1Re: Ashtakvarga analysis of chart having ashta graha yoga Date: Friday, 19 June, 2009, 12:50 AM

Dear Sunil ji,

Its okay.

Please do not forget to give possible details of the native.

I hope you will not overlook this mail from your busy schedule.

Regards

Anup

--- On Thu, 18/6/09, Sunil Nair <astro_tellerkerala@ .co. in> wrote:

Sunil Nair <astro_tellerkerala@ .co. in>Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Ashtakvarga analysis of chart having ashta graha yogaastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comCc: ancient_indian_ astrologyThursday, 18 June, 2009, 8:20 PM

dear anup ji sorry i missed ur post due to some busy assignments ( actualy i just saw ash ji s mails and i looked for ur post frm archives ) I appreciate ur views and observation u made on the chart i posted i will b posting all details what ever i know abt him soon by this sunday rgrds sunil nair --- On Wed, 17/6/09, Anup. M <dalh_1 > wrote:

Anup. M <dalh_1 >Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Ashtakvarga analysis of chart having ashta graha yogaastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comWednesday, 17 June, 2009, 10:18 PM

Dear Sunil nair ji,

Ash ji has already given nice explanation for his chart,following himI am trying to write down my understanding for the chart.

Points in lagna are less,so he used to seek guidance from his father

occasionally. Moon is in Capricorn sign showing lack of self confidence.He might be continuing his father business like trading of cutlery,

stationery or grocery etc.

We can see all the planets are together in first house.These all are situated in lagna in shape of various house lords,functional

karakas,natural karaks as well as karak-anshas.

6th house lord Mercury is showing its presence with 5 bindus.

This can affect individual status of each planet with it.

Mars as lord of 11th and 4th house and is situated in first house.Thus Mars is in upachayasthan and this enhances the result of thses

houses as well.Saturn is in its own sign but Jupitor is also in same

sign (Cap) thus losing its status due to its placement.

When more planets are in uccha rasi or in own sign,such person is born with the silver spoon but gradually his social status/position may come

down and he can land in debt ultimately.

Saturn is karaka for 7th house and is placed in lagna.This spoils lagna.Mercury is natural karaka for 11th house.Mercury is in 8th house from 6th house(gemini)This reduces the status of Mercury as upachya lord.

Sun is situated 6th house from 8th house (leo)So status of Sun is increased.In this chart 11th house shows more

points but as natural karaka Mercury loses its status,so result will not

be achieved as shown by 54 points in 11th house.

This also reflects that earnings shall be there but not on the higher side.If we compare 10th house with 11th house,54 points in 11th housedoes not mean he will earn millions but we can say he will be doing

well and smooth sailing.

Education is less as per chart but after passing his schooling he might

had shown some progress no doubt,he is brilliant with good memory.

Saturn shows this part.

Delay is there for marriage but blessings are also present.So marrage is expected in his early age with average happiness in his married

life.Problems in married life can not be denied.

Again we see,karakansha( navamasa lord) related to moon,venus,jupitor and

mercury is Sun and Sun is situated in lagna aspecting 7th house.

Mars as karakansha for 7th house is also aspecting 7th house,this

shows something related to married life's and connected problems there after.

In 1989-1991 his mother might had gone through bad health.In 1993-1994,his father might be not in good health.In 1994-95,he possibly

invested in some business or might had tried to expand with his efforts.

His 10th house lord is Venus,so he must be doing well in his business.Venus is in navamsa of Sun and coming back Sun is in lagna.First Kid may be daughter but later age.

So,Planets together in lagna only makes this chart unique byvirtue of this combination but routine problems faced by this personcan not differentiate him from a common man's chart.

Regards

Anup

--- On Sat, 13/6/09, Sunil Nair <astro_tellerkerala@ .co. in> wrote:

Sunil Nair <astro_tellerkerala@ .co. in>Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Ashtakvarga analysis of chart having ashta graha yogaastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comCc: ancient_indian_ astrologySaturday, 13 June, 2009, 7:56 PM

dear anup ji thanks for ur prompt reply There is also a sort of Blind quiz going on our grp and many memebrs of this grp is also memebrs of our grp so cannot disclose much right now just general predictions ,make up of chart and his success or rise etc if u can concntrate that will b highly appreciated other wise let us take this in some other occassion thanking u and rgrds sunil nair --- On Sat, 13/6/09, Anup. M <dalh_1 > wrote:

Anup. M <dalh_1 >Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Ashtakvarga analysis of chart having ashta graha yogaastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comSaturday, 13 June, 2009, 7:03 PM

Dear Sunil nair ji,

and rahu in 7th house.

Regards

Anup

• 3 weeks later...
Guest guest

dear satish ji sure we can make out frm the statemnts frm ash ji itself that this karakamsa concept is diffrnt frm Jaimini sampradaya .Now to ash ji and others ----------------------Here is further feed backs i got frm his family that he studied upto 10th class and later joined Delhi university Music cource ( with spl sanction frm VC and produced another diploma in music ) so what ash ji mentioned has become true ( that his education might hav some breaks or academic education is not much - if my memory is correct ) Another important one is his wife is a teacher in pvt school ( Upto 7th class ) which i was not knowing before Thse days he calld me and was repeating i will never commit those mistakes

happened to him Again mentioned that his wife is an angel and supporting him even after all this happened thanks for every one for participating in blind chart and wish u all happy KAS learning exprnce with deep regrds to all sunil nair I hav another chart of a Srilankan lady ( same day Birth and diffrnt Birth time and lagna ) will post one of this days --- On Sun, 5/7/09, SPK <aquaris_rising wrote:SPK <aquaris_risingRe: Ashtakvarga analysis of chart having ashta graha yoga Date: Sunday, 5 July, 2009, 7:56 AM

Dear Ash,

I have been away from list for a few months. I am not sure about the concept of karakansha you mention. I am presuming this is different than karakamsha used in Jaimini. What is karakansha as per KAS.

Thanks

Satish

"Ash's Corner (AT) ashtro (DOT) ca" <kasastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comThursday, June 18, 2009 8:58:19 PMRE: [astrologyandtiming events] Ashtakvarga analysis of chart having ashta graha yoga

Dear Prabha ji, Sunil Ji, Anup ji and list,

CAUTION – THIS PORTION IS NOT TAUGHT BY GURU JI THIS PORTION IS OF VA AS WE STUDY IN KAS AND NOT TO DO WITH TIMING OF EVENTS PORTION. THIS CHART IS A SPECIAL CHART AND I THANK SUNIL JI FOR BRINGING IT FORWARD.

Just a slight correction Prabha ji.

In this chart, Karakansha of 11th house is Sun and Sun is in Root Karak sthan. Yes, the Karak Me is in 8th house from own house thereby loosing status. Next the Karakansha of Root Karak is Mangal and Mangal is in Root Karak sthan.

Both these planets i.e. Mars and Mercury are not Ast or Combust. Me being retro is in front of Sun and Mars is not combust as well. So this person will get satisfaction for 11th house.

Then just as Anup ji has said, that Mars is unccha and Shani is in own house and Guru is neecha. So 2 uncha / own sign planet and 1 is neecha so this person will maintain the property that is created by the family / father. He will have satisfaction for 11th house.

He is 47 years old, still 20 more years and the question asked is for “PRESENT FINANCIAL STATUSâ€. So that should be ok as of now, is my opinion. In 20 years, things might be different due to reasons given by Anup ji in his mail.

These are some further thoughts.

I have highlighted 2 more planets Ma and Sa are added to your list planets that are in front of Sun.

Thanks,

Cheers !!!

Ash -> http://www.ashtro. ca

astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com [astrologyan dtimingevents] On Behalf Of Prabha AcharyaThursday June 18, 2009 5:24 AMastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com[astrologyandtiming events] Ashtakvarga analysis of chart having ashta graha yoga

Respected Guruji, Sunil Nair ji,DOB: 5-Feb-1962; TOB: 6.5 am; POB: 28N40, 77E13Ashji and Anupji has very nicely explained the many aspects of the chart. This is my first attempt on a chart discussing something which has never been discussed before,so with Guruji's blessings and hoping that he will correct me where I have made mistakes - Here is my analysis:On February 5,1962 all the planets were in Capricorn, with their degrees very near to the Sun,and therefore were combust.There is something called Declination (Kranti) where if the declination of planets if is nearer to the Sun's declination say within 5 degrees then the planets lose their power/strength provided they are near to Sun's longitude too. The

Longitude of

all planets on that day were:Su: 23Cap18; Mo: 23Cap33; Ma: 9Cap57; MeR: 24Cap29; Ju: 26Cap11; Ve: 25Cap22; Sa: 11Cap23Now all planets are near to the Sun and are therefore combust.The declination of all planets on that day were:Su: 16.12; Mo: 15.87; Ma: - 20.6; Me: - 12.40; Ju: - 15.9; Ve: -

16.74; Sa: - 19.66The declination of all planets are within 5 degrees of Sun's declination.The declination are all negative, meaning they are all behind Sun towards south direction and not north direction. Sun overshadows all the planets. It works as a Shield.The planets therefore cannot give either good or bad effects to the native as they are hidden behind Sun.Only Moon which is near to the earth will not get affected by this declination. Mercury being Retro comes in front of Sun so it also wont be affected. In the chart, Su, Mo, and Me, Ma, Sa can only give any good/bad

effects to the native.So accordingly the points in 11th house though is 54 points doesnt have any meaning. Those points aregiven by

planets which are ineffective and powerless. With 54 points in 11th house should mean his income is very good. But in this case, the native will be living a very simple life.ThanksPrabha

Looking for local information? Find it on Local