IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: Meshad and Makardi etc. in 11th century India!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear sunil Bhattacharya ji and List See ,read and enjoy another kaulian tamasha ,he endoresed AL -beruni a arab as a most learned scholar on astronomy and his writing as if veda Vakhya for him see what AL -beruni ARBAB of kaul ji has written according to the translater ( Readiris, Copyright IRIS 2004 ) and what kaul upholds as if parama satya That which is has northern declination is called Uttarakal (Uttara-gola) or Meshadi i.e. having Aries as beginning That which has southern declination is called dakshinagolaor tuladi i.e. having Tula as beginning..How this can happen astronomicaly,mathematicaly geometricaly in 11th century AD (If this is true AL beruni might hav visited latest date possible may b around BC 7000 according to Modern astronomy or some 34000 yrs or 61000 yrs b4 india ) Read and enjoy and decide what he is after ,wheter he wants a calender or wheter he wants total destruction and erasing of vedic culture in the name of calender reform .rgrds sunil nair hinducivilization , "jyotirved" <jyotirved wrote: 356 CHAPTER XXXVII As the year is one revolution of the sun in tbe ecliptic, it is dividpd inhe Same way as the ec:iptic. The latter is divided into two halves,depending upon the two solstititial points. Correspondingly the year isdivided into two halves, each of which is called Ayana When the sun leaves the point of the winter solstice, he begins to movetowards the north pole. Therefore this part of the year, which is nearlyone half, is referred to the north a.nd called nttardvana, i.e. the periodof the sun's marching through six zodiacal signs beginning with Capo'. Inconsequence, this half of the ecliptic is called makaradi, i.e. having caperas beginning. I'hen the SUN leaves the point of the summer solstice he begins to movetowards the south pole; therefore this second half is refwrred to the southand called dakshinayana. the period of the sun's marching through sixzodiacal signs beginning with Cancer. In consequence, this half of theecliptic is called Dakshinayana, i.e having Cancer as the beginning.Uneducated people use only these two divisions or year-halves'., because thematter of the two solstices is clear to them from the observation of theirsenses. Further, the ecliptic is divided into two halves, ac-cording to itsdeclination from the equator, and this divi-sioon is a more scientific one,less known to the people at large than the former. because it rests oncalculations and not speculation. Each half is called kula. (Gola) ON THE PARTS OF THE MONTH AND THE YEARCreated by Readiris, Copyright IRIS 2004That which is has northern declination is called Uttarakal (Uttara-gola) or Meshadi i.e. having Aries as beginning That which has southern declination is called dakshinagolaor tuladi i.e. having Tula as beginning...Accordoingly, the zodiacal signs are distributed over the seasons. However, the Hindus do not divide the year into four but into six parts andcall these parts ritus. Each ritu comprehends two solar months, i.e. the period of the sun'smarching through two consecutive zodiacal signs.*** ******* *** *****From Aleburini's India, translated by Edward C. Sachau. Alberuni traveled through most of India in eleventh century AD. All thefestivals were, as quoted above, celebrated as per the so called sayanaMesha etc. rashis. Meshadi was the day of Vernal Equinox and Makaradi theday of Winter Solstice and not on the basis of Lahiri or Raman orChandrahari ayanamshas. Astrological predictions also were made from Socalled sayana rashis and not on the basis of Chitrawalas and Muladharawalsetc.AKK