IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: Meshadi abnd Makaradi in 11th century India.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

hinducivilization , "sunil nair" <astro_tellerkerala wrote: I am not interested to waiste my time with who even dont knowsanskrit nor vedas nor hindu (sic ) astrology or vedic astrologyso pls construct ur mathematicaly impossible calender in frnd of grp andi am interested only in thati think that will solve the problemi cannot accept ur fancy date as some vedick calenderso strt frm today the way how vedanga jyothisha done a calender and theyway u calimed which way it shud b without degrees ,planets and rasiesand even without zodiac even without those imaginary nakshtras ( as ourrishies dont know any thing and by luck u took an avatar to save vedasnow ) .Then u will b invited to slected audience to repeat thoseexercise and u will make a clander for any epoch and any givn datewithout using any modern gadgets as it is against vedas ( atleast u willagree on that )according to u ,then we both can giv a joint statemnt forthe need of abolishing all vedas and allied literature and puranas inhindus ,even we can make another set of vedas and literature for hinduslike bible re corrected 5 lacs times by vaticanthat will solve lot of grp space and my time atleast,i know u gotplenty of time and even some benefit according to per post per numbrbut i cannot help u here .(ur over enthusiasm proovs it after unsuccessful attmpts on panchangamaking in past/and as in the garb of some astrologer known as krishnan pandit ) .so strt doing ur mathematicaly impossible calender .We r lessintelligent so u shud strt frm ABC on each step ,pls dont show us lotof vocal strnhgt as we r afraid of ur sarcasm to date vedas or puranasetc which u cannot do it even own ur own .then i will join with u to call all vedas r interpolated evenhinducivilization , "jyotirved" jyotirved@wrote:>> Shri Sunil Nair ji,>> Namaskar!>>>> Thank you for the feedback.>> <Each ritu comprehends two solar months, i.e. the period of the sun's> marching through two consecutive zodiacal signs.>> read this 1000 times till ur budhi is stable ,what is zodiacal signs???is> it not rasi ???>>> Alberuni visited India in 11th century and recorded faithfully as towhat he> gathered from his interaction with the Hindus.>> Rashis came to India after the Surya Sidhanta of Maya the mlechha, andthat> was most probably in about second century BC or so, i.e., much earlierthan> Aleberuni's visit to India. Those rashis were/are so called sayana.>> Those very so called sayana rashis were faithfully reproduced by allthe> Puranas like Bhagawata, Vishnudharmotara, Shiva Purana etc. etc.especially> the Vishnu Purana of Parashara Rishi, second amsha, eighth adhyaya. That> means that if at all there is any truth in the so called BrihatParashara> Hora Shastra, by Parashara Rishi, which is actually a concoction ofthe> worst order, that truth is that predictive gimmicks have to take into> account so called sayana and not nirayana rashis! All those rashis inthe> Puranas are, as such, later interpolations. This will be evident from> Vishnudharmotarapurana, that has reproduced the planetary arguments of> Brahma Sphuta Sidhanta of Brahma Gupta without bating an eyelid! Similarly,> Narada Purana the bible of "Vedic astrologers" has copied without any> compunction even the interpolated shlokas of Ayanamsha from the Surya> Sidhanta and incorporated them in Narada Purana! To crown it all,"Nara> Muni" has made that ayanamsha equal to Lahiri Ayanamsha, more or less,by> such a jugglery which would put to shame even the devil himself.>> Such an act was not expected at least from Narada Muni!>> We have similar atrocities in Agni Purana!>> But then, it is jyotishis who are doing all these mischief!>> All these facts about Sayana rashis etc. have been culled in BVB6.doc,which> is available in files section.>> Shaivacharya Abhinavagupta, the world famous Tantracharya of Kashmir,of> tenth century AD, has also talked of nothing but Sayana Rashis in his> Tantraloka. Those references also are in the BVB6.doc>> The so called nirayana rashichakra is a much later development inIndia, and> it came into full vogue after Grahalaghava by Ganesha Daivajnya. Theword> Ayanamsha was coined for the first time by Munjala --- around tenthcentury> AD---but that was in an entirely different sense to what the jyotishisare> doing these days! Munjala had advised that in order to make thecalculated> results tally exactly with the visible phenomena, we must add anAyanamsha> of one arc minute per year from Shaka 444 to the calculated longitudesof> the Surya Sidhanta etc. That means he wanted to change so callednirayana> into so called sayana. But Ganesha Daivajnya put the cart before thehorse> and advised to do exactly opposite to the same, i.e. change so calledsayana> into nirayana!>> No Indian astronomer had any idea about precession of equinoxes atleast> till about fifteenth century AD.>> < what happened to ur vedick calender ??? which U promised u will showto> this grp ??>>> A list of correct dates of festivals for 2009-10 is already availablein the> files section. Tithi, Karna, Vara remain the same, in the so called> nirayana and the so called sayana. There is, however, a lot ofconfusion> about junction stars vis-a-vis 27 nakshatras, each being of 13.3333degrees.> Those junction stars cannot be accommodated in the respectivedivisions> whatever ayanamsha we may use. Ayanamsha, in the sense it is beingused> these days, itself is yet another myth, created by jyotishis and thatis why> they are never able to determine the actual date "when the two zodiacs> coincided". Zodiac being an imaginary belt, it should not have been> difficult for jyotishis to make them meet on any imaginary day or timethey> want to.>> Thus we can see that Alberuni has recorded only the facts i.e. Meshadiwas> the day of Vernal Equinox -around March 21 these days---as against the> whimsical and farcical April 14/15 of "Vedic astrologers", which has> absolutely no geographical or scriptural sanction! Similarly,Makaradi, the> world famous Makara Sankranti, was the day of Winter Solstice, i.e.the day> of Uttarayana, which is around December 21 these days, instead ofJanuary> 14/15, another whimsical date fixed by "Vedic astrologers' without anyrhyme> or reason, just to misguide the Hindu community as a whole!>> <but not meghastanse a greek ambassodor who wrote the text indica BC350> (approx )>>> Would you pl. enlighten me as to what Meghasthanese has said, quotingthe> full text, without any additions/alterations.>> Dhanyavad.>> A K Kaul>>>> hinducivilization , "sunil nair"> astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:>> >>> >>> >>> > Al beruni acharya is is more learned than Varahamihira thecharlattan>> > frm greece ,he might hav stayed in india how long ?? but ppl like uwho>> > crossed a century in astrology still depending on his version butnot>> > meghastanse a greek ambassodor who wrote the text indica BC 350 (>> > approx )>> >>> >>> > Each ritu comprehends two solar months, i.e. the period of the sun's>> > marching through two consecutive zodiacal signs.>> >>> > read this 1000 times till ur budhi is stable ,what is zodiacal signs???>> > is it not rasi ???>> >>> > what happened to ur vedick calender ??? which U promised u will showto>> > this grp ??>> >>> > u talk to me only tru showing of ur calender tru this grp ?? when ustrt>> > showing ur mathematicaly impossible calender i can answer u>> >>> > That time this ritu specified by alberuni arbab of u shud b there inur>> > calender .>> >>> > till then good bye>> >>> >>> > hinducivilization , "jyotirved" <jyotirved@>>> > wrote:>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > > 356>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > > CHAPTER XXXVII>> > > As the year is one revolution of the sun in tbe ecliptic, it is>> > dividpd in>> > > he Same way as the ec:iptic. The latter is divided into twohalves,>> > > depending upon the two solstititial points. Correspondingly theyear>> > is>> > > divided into two halves, each of which is called Ayana>> > >>> > > When the sun leaves the point of the winter solstice, he begins to>> > move>> > > towards the north pole. Therefore this part of the year, which is>> > nearly>> > > one half, is referred to the north a.nd called nttardvana, i.e.the>> > period>> > > of the sun's marching through six zodiacal signs beginning withCapo'.>> > In>> > > consequence, this half of the ecliptic is called makaradi, i.e.having>> > caper>> > > as beginning.>> > >>> > > I'hen the SUN leaves the point of the summer solstice he begins to>> > move>>>>