IndiaDivine.org

Ashtakvarga analysis of chart having ashta graha yoga

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sunil ji,

I took Aries as Indu Lagna, which I have explained in the previous

mail....considered 2nd and 11th houses.

Now see, this gentleman has only 25 bindus in the 2nd from IL & 11th from IL has

only 22 bindus. If 9th of luck from IL is taken, it has only a very weak 16

bindus. Hence I concluded wealth giving houses from IL as weak houses.

Calculating Indu Lagna according to Jaimini system:

Lagna and Moon both happen to be an even sign. Hence the 9th house is calculated

anti-clockwise/revers. 9th happens to be Taurus. The lord is Venus. Allocated

Kalas 12.The total is 24 and the remainder 0. Sunil ji, I suppose this is taken

as an 'even' figure. So the final counting of the IL is 12 houses in revers.

This happens to be Aquarius.

Let us consider the wealth giving houses from Aquarius.

2nd has 29 bindus....fairly OK but the 11th has only 16 bindus, very weak. But

9th has 36 bindus. 10th house has 54 but and 11th 16 bindus. Not a single planet

aspects Indu Lagna. My conclusion is that the native does not have flourishing

prosperity in life.

If you consider the total number of bindus in kendra and trikona houses, it is

less than the total number of bindus in the remaining houses. K + T = 156

The rest = 181

This also indicates that the native has much worries...But then who does not

have worries in life?

I am just interpreting from the text...it would be good to check how far these

principles are applicable.

blessings,

Renu

Guest guest

Dear renu Ji Thanks for ur further explanation and analaysis rgrds sunil nair , "renunw" <renunw wrote:>> Dear Sunil ji,> > I took Aries as Indu Lagna, which I have explained in the previous mail....considered 2nd and 11th houses.> > Now see, this gentleman has only 25 bindus in the 2nd from IL & 11th from IL has only 22 bindus. If 9th of luck from IL is taken, it has only a very weak 16 bindus. Hence I concluded wealth giving houses from IL as weak houses.> > Calculating Indu Lagna according to Jaimini system:> > Lagna and Moon both happen to be an even sign. Hence the 9th house is calculated anti-clockwise/revers. 9th happens to be Taurus. The lord is Venus. Allocated Kalas 12.The total is 24 and the remainder 0. Sunil ji, I suppose this is taken as an 'even' figure. So the final counting of the IL is 12 houses in revers. This happens to be Aquarius.> > Let us consider the wealth giving houses from Aquarius.> > 2nd has 29 bindus....fairly OK but the 11th has only 16 bindus, very weak. But 9th has 36 bindus. 10th house has 54 but and 11th 16 bindus. Not a single planet aspects Indu Lagna. My conclusion is that the native does not have flourishing prosperity in life.> > If you consider the total number of bindus in kendra and trikona houses, it is less than the total number of bindus in the remaining houses. K + T = 156> The rest = 181> > This also indicates that the native has much worries...But then who does not have worries in life?> > I am just interpreting from the text...it would be good to check how far these principles are applicable.> > blessings,> > Renu>

Guest guest

Sunil ji,

Thanks so much for the quiz and the results. Indeed it was an interesting

exercise.

blessings,

Renu

, Sunil Nair

<astro_tellerkerala wrote:

>

> dear frnds of AIA grp ,shri ash ji and anupji and madam prabha ji of KAS grp

>

> here is what ever feed back i can giv abt the chart i hav posted as a blind

quiz .

>

> This person is having some what good looks and color ( sure North indian

punjabi ) has some defects in teeth and the facial looks are not very pleasing

>

> he is a music director ,in mumbai industry ,advtmnts ,and many of doorsharshan

progrmms ,also in some prvt channels for serials .

>

> His professional life strted at 15th Nov 1984 with some song jub sooranj chand

rahega -------( it was doorsharshan )

>

> then was connected with mumbai film industry ever since .

>

> he is married in sept 1984 ,it was a lov marriage ,arrnaged by both families

,wife is good looking and some what frm rich family ( i will say better than his

family )

> i remebr she is 1 or 2 yrs elder to him ( but dont hav her chart right now .

>

> has 2 kids ,both males

>

> i remebr he once told me one of his best film debut was " " yeh kaisa diwane  

( asha bhosle ,kumar sanu etc and i think he done 6 songs in it )

>

> 88 to 91 was his best period in mumbai film industry.

>

> His father was an advtcate and mother is a sanskrit teacher ( i am not sure is

she is teaching in college those days )

>

> father died at nov 88 ,mom is still aliv

>

> has family properties only and this man has no savings ,no cash and not even a

scooter right now ( tho has a new scooter some 4 yrs back while he is coming in

delhi )

>

> he has weakness with ladies and every time some money comes in ,we can see

some ladies also has company and he will b missing frm home for months and will

re appear only when the all money is over

>

> Now frm 98 onwards professionaly v v weak period

>

> he has seen lot of money and all kind of luxury and then even i hav seen same

person is leading life like a beggar and wantering and again he will get some

assignmnt and then again king again .

>

> now one of his music directed serial is being telecasted in national channel

doordarshan

>

> fauji iron man ( but he done this work some 3 yrs back )

>

>

> hope this is enough and i think i hav revealed more than enough for a known

person

>

> pls dont ask me anything more abt this person

>

> rgrds sunil nair

>

> dear forumites I request neelam ji to assign points or marks who ever

participated in quiz

>

> As far as myself i thanks every one who ever participated in quiz

>

> i congratulate shri ash ji ,anup ji and madam prabha ji of KAS grp also for

participating and guiding me tru ashta varga lessons and giv me a chance to show

to our grp memebrs the timing of events tru ashta varga methods ( sure knowledge

of vedic astrology is a must to learn ashta varga technics )

>

> so i request neelam ji to take up rest of the part of blind quiz and post in

our grp

>

> for those who came late in discussions - here the data

> here the details

>

> 5th feb 1962   ( male )

>

> 6.05 AM

>

> delhi

>

>

>

>

> ICC World Twenty20 England & #39;09 exclusively on ! CRICKET

http://cricket.

>

Guest guest

Dear Sunil ji,Thank you very much for the interesting exercise, and thank you for giving me the HOME-WORK :-)I'll try to compile the results and present it in a couple of days. In the meantime members may check for themselves for the correctness and discuss if required.

I thank everyone in the group, and Ash ji, Prabha ji and Anup ji for participating in the exercise. I had once wanted to study the KAS system seriously, but could not pursue because of lack of time. I look for another chance in future to discover the wealth of this system.

RegardsNeelam2009/6/21 renunw <renunw

Sunil ji,

Thanks so much for the quiz and the results. Indeed it was an interesting exercise.

blessings,

Renu

, Sunil Nair <astro_tellerkerala wrote:

>

> dear frnds of AIA grp ,shri ash ji and anupji and madam prabha ji of KAS grp

>

> here is what ever feed back i can giv abt the chart i hav posted as a blind quiz .

>

> This person is having some what good looks and color ( sure North indian punjabi ) has some defects in teeth and the facial looks are not very pleasing

>

> he is a music director ,in mumbai industry ,advtmnts ,and many of doorsharshan progrmms ,also in some prvt channels for serials .

>

> His professional life strted at 15th Nov 1984 with some song jub sooranj chand rahega -------( it was doorsharshan )

>

> then was connected with mumbai film industry ever since .

>

> he is married in sept 1984 ,it was a lov marriage ,arrnaged by both families ,wife is good looking and some what frm rich family ( i will say better than his family )

> i remebr she is 1 or 2 yrs elder to him ( but dont hav her chart right now .

>

> has 2 kids ,both males

>

> i remebr he once told me one of his best film debut was " " yeh kaisa diwane   ( asha bhosle ,kumar sanu etc and i think he done 6 songs in it )

>

> 88 to 91 was his best period in mumbai film industry.

>

> His father was an advtcate and mother is a sanskrit teacher ( i am not sure is she is teaching in college those days )

>

> father died at nov 88 ,mom is still aliv

>

> has family properties only and this man has no savings ,no cash and not even a scooter right now ( tho has a new scooter some 4 yrs back while he is coming in delhi )

>

> he has weakness with ladies and every time some money comes in ,we can see some ladies also has company and he will b missing frm home for months and will re appear only when the all money is over

>

> Now frm 98 onwards professionaly v v weak period

>

> he has seen lot of money and all kind of luxury and then even i hav seen same person is leading life like a beggar and wantering and again he will get some assignmnt and then again king again .

>

> now one of his music directed serial is being telecasted in national channel doordarshan

>

> fauji iron man ( but he done this work some 3 yrs back )

>

>

> hope this is enough and i think i hav revealed more than enough for a known person

>

> pls dont ask me anything more abt this person

>

> rgrds sunil nair

>

> dear forumites I request neelam ji to assign points or marks who ever participated in quiz

>

> As far as myself i thanks every one who ever participated in quiz

>

> i congratulate shri ash ji ,anup ji and madam prabha ji of KAS grp also for participating and guiding me tru ashta varga lessons and giv me a chance to show to our grp memebrs the timing of events tru ashta varga methods ( sure knowledge of vedic astrology is a must to learn ashta varga technics )

>

> so i request neelam ji to take up rest of the part of blind quiz and post in our grp

>

> for those who came late in discussions - here the data

> here the details

>

> 5th feb 1962   ( male )

>

> 6.05 AM

>

> delhi

>

>

>

>

> ICC World Twenty20 England & #39;09 exclusively on ! CRICKET http://cricket.

>

Guest guest

dear neelam ji sure ,thanks for taking up the rest of the job as i am realy bsuy and cud not devote quality time on it sure evn i tried my level best on KAS and still cud not not make progress sure due to some or other pre -occupations happening ,so never got real quality time to explore it .with regrds sunil nair , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:Dear Sunil ji,Thank you very much for the interesting exercise, and thank you for givingme the HOME-WORK :-)I'll try to compile the results and present it in a couple of days. In themeantime members may check for themselves for the correctness and discuss ifrequired.I thank everyone in the group, and Ash ji, Prabha ji and Anup ji forparticipating in the exercise. I had once wanted to study the KAS systemseriously, but could not pursue because of lack of time. I look for anotherchance in future to discover the wealth of this system.RegardsNeelam2009/6/21 renunw renunw>> Sunil ji,>> Thanks so much for the quiz and the results. Indeed it was an interesting> exercise.>> blessings,>> Renu>>> <%40>,> Sunil Nair astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> >> > dear frnds of AIA grp ,shri ash ji and anupji and madam prabha ji of KAS> grp> >> > here is what ever feed back i can giv abt the chart i hav posted as a> blind quiz .> >> > This person is having some what good looks and color ( sure North indian> punjabi ) has some defects in teeth and the facial looks are not very> pleasing> >> > he is a music director ,in mumbai industry ,advtmnts ,and many of> doorsharshan progrmms ,also in some prvt channels for serials .> >> > His professional life strted at 15th Nov 1984 with some song jub sooranj> chand rahega -------( it was doorsharshan )> >> > then was connected with mumbai film industry ever since .> >> > he is married in sept 1984 ,it was a lov marriage ,arrnaged by both> families ,wife is good looking and some what frm rich family ( i will say> better than his family )> > i remebr she is 1 or 2 yrs elder to him ( but dont hav her chart right> now .> >> > has 2 kids ,both males> >> > i remebr he once told me one of his best film debut was "" yeh kaisa> diwane ( asha bhosle ,kumar sanu etc and i think he done 6 songs in it )> >> > 88 to 91 was his best period in mumbai film industry.> >> > His father was an advtcate and mother is a sanskrit teacher ( i am not> sure is she is teaching in college those days )> >> > father died at nov 88 ,mom is still aliv> >> > has family properties only and this man has no savings ,no cash and not> even a scooter right now ( tho has a new scooter some 4 yrs back while he is> coming in delhi )> >> > he has weakness with ladies and every time some money comes in ,we can> see some ladies also has company and he will b missing frm home for months> and will re appear only when the all money is over> >> > Now frm 98 onwards professionaly v v weak period> >> > he has seen lot of money and all kind of luxury and then even i hav seen> same person is leading life like a beggar and wantering and again he will> get some assignmnt and then again king again .> >> > now one of his music directed serial is being telecasted in national> channel doordarshan> >> > fauji iron man ( but he done this work some 3 yrs back )> >> >> > hope this is enough and i think i hav revealed more than enough for a> known person> >> > pls dont ask me anything more abt this person> >> > rgrds sunil nair> >> > dear forumites I request neelam ji to assign points or marks who ever> participated in quiz> >> > As far as myself i thanks every one who ever participated in quiz> >> > i congratulate shri ash ji ,anup ji and madam prabha ji of KAS grp also> for participating and guiding me tru ashta varga lessons and giv me a chance> to show to our grp memebrs the timing of events tru ashta varga methods (> sure knowledge of vedic astrology is a must to learn ashta varga technics )> >> > so i request neelam ji to take up rest of the part of blind quiz and post> in our grp> >> > for those who came late in discussions - here the data> > here the details> >> > 5th feb 1962 ( male )> >> > 6.05 AM> >> > delhi> >> >> >> >> > ICC World Twenty20 England & #39;09 exclusively on ! CRICKET> http://cricket.> >>> >--- End forwarded message ---