IndiaDivine.org

Mangal dosha_3_Debilitated Planets :Sriram Ji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sreeram Ji,

Please help as I am confused. When I plug in the data into Jhora I dont get 3 deb planets, only two (Sa and Ve). Plus Sa does not aspect Ma,Mo combination.. I dont see Su deb, it is in Virgo. I am totally confused and unable to follow the argument.

I am using version 7.02 of Jhora. I am looking at Bhava/Chalit Chakra and it looks identical to Rashi chart. What am I missing?

-Manoj

sreeram srinivas <sreeram64 Sent: Friday, June 19, 2009 12:58:11 AM Re: Mangal dosha_3_Debilitated Planets

Namaste Mr. Kursija,I casted the chart using JHORA. After reading your message, changedthe settings to Bhava-Chalit chart. Even then it is showing Mars inSagittarius with conjunct Moon. Mars = 23 deg. 09 min. The maindifference in this chart When changing from Rasi Chart to Bhava Chalitchart3H Ketu moves to 4H4H Sun moves to 5H = Deb. Sun direct aspect to Deb. Saturn®. (Ilove deb. planets.).The Deb. Saturn(Retro) aspect on Mars has accentuated the bad behavior,coupled with deb. Sun and Sun & Saturn mutual direct aspect and bothdeb.Further, I missed to notice Venus is deb. in 4H. (earlier due to my timeconstraints noted only Venus in 4H, failed to observe the signthen....)... .. hence I stand corrected now......that she would NOThesitate to create turmoil in the house !!! (withdraw my HOMELY LADYstatement made in my earlier mail)Kindly share with us how

was her Sun Mahadasha i.e. Year 1992 - 1998. Then again going Hyperbole in Moon mahadasha... poor husband....have mysympathies with him......Kindly convey mine and group's sympathies toher husband on his fate... (trust the group is with me on this.....)Note for those doing research : The data shared by Mr. Kursija ji =Female, 16-Oct-1969, 22:00hrs, New DelhiDate of marriage 19-3-1993Compromised on 22-6-1998This horrorscope has 3 deb. planets as per Bhava Chalit kundali.With regards,Sreeram_Srinivas