IndiaDivine.org

Strange Query - How does one check this ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Strange Query

Today I got 2 Phone calls from a lady closely related to me.

She has a peculiar query. Her daughter sees her dead grandfather in her dreams who many times warns them of the impending problems alongwith suggestions etc.in their house which come true shockingly.

Last dream the girl had her grandfather told her " You are born to guide the world and take care of the suffering and actually a part of God who has sent you here personally". Now this lady who is my relative called me up and asked me to check her daughters chart and find this out. This lady called me in the morning and I told her that I would check this by evening. But evening came and still did not know where to find this from the chart.

Can anybody guide me whether this can be checked, and whether the girl would turn prophetic as she grows and advances in age ?

(Her Grandfather died a year ago)

I cannot give her birth details but will tell you about the planetary positions.

Her age is 22.

Ascendant Leo.

Sun and Venus in Libra.

Saturn and Mercury in Scorpio.

Mars in Capricorn.

Jupiter and Moon in Aquarius.

Rahu in Pisces.

regards/Bhaskar.

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar Ji,

Just a few questions. What is her Atmakaraka planet? (Jaimini). Could you please

give her navamsha planet placements as well? Most importantly is there a

relationship/yoga between her Navamsha lagna/lagnesh and her Atmakaraka in the

Navamsha?

My first thoughts without these answers are, very unlikely she will be a

" religious prophet " . She might most possibly be some kind of a " psychic " able to

give others readings. She might also develop some healing abilities with her

hands. (3rd lord is exalted in the 6th house) using Reiki or such things. She

might develop psychic abilities due to Rahu in 8th house. Exalted 9th lord as

well as Rahu in 8th is why she is able to see her grand father in her dreams.

Her Gaja Kesari yoga in the 7th is also between the 8th lord and the 12th lord,

indicating in one of those periods she might be in that spiritual line.

If there is a combination between her atmakaraka and navamasha lagna/lagnesh in

the navamsha chart, she might become very famous. Other wise she might still be

a psychic but not with that much fame. It is more likely that the above event

will happen in either Rahu, Jupiter or Moon dashas.

Regards,

-Manoj

PS: I have Rahu in the 8th from my moon and a strong 9th house and I have

psychic/astral dreams as well. It seems like it is a boon but some times it can

be very difficult to lead a normal life.

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish

Saturday, June 20, 2009 12:51:50 PM

Strange Query

She has a peculiar query. Her daughter sees her dead grandfather in her dreams

who many times warns them of the impending problems alongwith suggestions etc.in

their house which come true shockingly.

Last dream the girl had her grandfather told her " You are born to guide the

world and take care of the suffering and actually a part of God who has sent you

here personally " .  Now this lady who is my relative called me up and asked me to

check her daughters chart and find this out. This lady called me in the morning

and I told her that I would check this by evening. But evening came and still

did not know where to find this from the chart.

Can anybody guide me whether this can be checked, and whether the girl would

turn prophetic as she grows and advances in age ?

I cannot give her birth details but will tell you about the planetary positions.

Her age is 22.

Ascendant Leo.

Sun and Venus in Libra.

Mars in Capricorn.

Rahu in Pisces.

regards/Bhaskar.

Guest guest

Dear Manoj chandran JI Thanks for attempting on query posted by shri Bhaskar ji I think there is some missing or typo happened in ur mail u said "(3rd lord is exalted in the 6th house )" I think its some mistake happened while writing the messge in hurry .any way there is a parivarthana beween 4th L and 6th L between sani and mars and mars as 4th L is exalted in 6th H too and 6th House has connection with merc too merc in conct with saturn what we can assume here karaka for mind is moon and with 8th L and 5th L jup and having GK yoga in 7th H ,and moon is in shuklapakhsa birth in nite hence again moon is stronger here Now we need nakshtra position of moon ,we know aqau has dhanisha (mars ruling ) ,satabishta(rahu ) and purvabhadrapada ( ruled by jupiter )so her starting dasa at the time of birth has to b seen if it is mars ( then mars can giv max 3.5 yrs only ) then we can safely take it is almost 2 yrs and then 18 yrs rahu dasa and atpresent she is running the dasa of jupiter the 5th and 8th L with 12th L moon .12th H also rules sleep right ?/now what will b situation in case she born rahu nakshtra of satabhishta ,then still she is having jupiter dasa may b we dont know real naskhtra position of moon to go for results clearly ,so as u said ATLEAST if we can get navamsa position of planetsthanks for seeing the chart rgrds sunil nair , Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:>> Dear Bhaskar Ji,> > Just a few questions. What is her Atmakaraka planet? (Jaimini). Could you please give her navamsha planet placements as well? Most importantly is there a relationship/yoga between her Navamsha lagna/lagnesh and her Atmakaraka in the Navamsha?> > My first thoughts without these answers are, very unlikely she will be a "religious prophet". She might most possibly be some kind of a "psychic" able to give others readings. She might also develop some healing abilities with her hands. (3rd lord is exalted in the 6th house) using Reiki or such things. She might develop psychic abilities due to Rahu in 8th house. Exalted 9th lord as well as Rahu in 8th is why she is able to see her grand father in her dreams. Her Gaja Kesari yoga in the 7th is also between the 8th lord and the 12th lord, indicating in one of those periods she might be in that spiritual line.> > If there is a combination between her atmakaraka and navamasha lagna/lagnesh in the navamsha chart, she might become very famous. Other wise she might still be a psychic but not with that much fame. It is more likely that the above event will happen in either Rahu, Jupiter or Moon dashas.> > Regards,> > -Manoj> > PS: I have Rahu in the 8th from my moon and a strong 9th house and I have psychic/astral dreams as well. It seems like it is a boon but some times it can be very difficult to lead a normal life.> > > > > ________________________________> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish > Saturday, June 20, 2009 12:51:50 PM> Strange Query - How does one check this ?> > > > > > Strange Query> > Today I got 2 Phone calls from a lady closely related to me.> She has a peculiar query. Her daughter sees her dead grandfather in her dreams who many times warns them of the impending problems alongwith suggestions etc.in their house which come true shockingly.> Last dream the girl had her grandfather told her " You are born to guide the world and take care of the suffering and actually a part of God who has sent you here personally". Now this lady who is my relative called me up and asked me to check her daughters chart and find this out. This lady called me in the morning and I told her that I would check this by evening. But evening came and still did not know where to find this from the chart.> > Can anybody guide me whether this can be checked, and whether the girl would turn prophetic as she grows and advances in age ?> (Her Grandfather died a year ago)> > I cannot give her birth details but will tell you about the planetary positions.> > Her age is 22.> > Ascendant Leo.> Sun and Venus in Libra.> Saturn and Mercury in Scorpio.> Mars in Capricorn.> Jupiter and Moon in Aquarius.> Rahu in Pisces.> > regards/Bhaskar.>

Guest guest

Dear Shri Sunil Nair ji, Manoj ji and all,

Sorry. My internet just started now, and is troubling me since last few days, and today too I am not sure it will remain on, uptil when.

Here are the details asked for -

(KP Ayanasmha used in all positions which is 6' more than Lahiris)

Leo Ascendant - 15.24

The Sun - 23.33 Tula

The Moon - 05.31 Kumbha

Mars - 25.38 Makar

Mercury - 01.12 Vrischik

Jupiter - 19.23 Kumbh

Venus - 16.30 Tula

Saturn - 15.44 Vrischik

Rahu - 25.41 Meena

Ketu - 25.41 Kanya

Mandi - 24.51 Mithuna

Mars Md gets over on 16th June 1987

Rahu Md over on 16/6/2005

Jupiter will get over on 16/6/2021

Presently Saturn ad gets over on 14th feb 2010

Navamsha positions

Leo navamsha

Mars and Ketu in 1st house- Leo

Moon and Saturn in 4th - Scorpio

Rahu and Venus in 7th - Aquarius

Jupiter in 8th - Pisces

Sun in 10th - Taurus

Mercury in 12th - Cancer

The girl was born premature in 7th month

survived against all odds but developed

a body defect that cannot control one side

of the body and movements as desired.

She is known to me personally as a girl with

a genius mind and a very clean heart full

of Love for others. I also know that whenever

she speaks with vehemance, her words come

out true.

What should be taken as atmakaraka ? Mars, Rahu or Ketu ?

regards/Bhaskar.

, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:>> Dear Bhaskar Ji,> > Just a few questions. What is her Atmakaraka planet? (Jaimini). Could you please give her navamsha planet placements as well? Most importantly is there a relationship/yoga between her Navamsha lagna/lagnesh and her Atmakaraka in the Navamsha?> > My first thoughts without these answers are, very unlikely she will be a "religious prophet". She might most possibly be some kind of a "psychic" able to give others readings. She might also develop some healing abilities with her hands. (3rd lord is exalted in the 6th house) using Reiki or such things. She might develop psychic abilities due to Rahu in 8th house. Exalted 9th lord as well as Rahu in 8th is why she is able to see her grand father in her dreams. Her Gaja Kesari yoga in the 7th is also between the 8th lord and the 12th lord, indicating in one of those periods she might be in that spiritual line.> > If there is a combination between her atmakaraka and navamasha lagna/lagnesh in the navamsha chart, she might become very famous. Other wise she might still be a psychic but not with that much fame. It is more likely that the above event will happen in either Rahu, Jupiter or Moon dashas.> > Regards,> > -Manoj> > PS: I have Rahu in the 8th from my moon and a strong 9th house and I have psychic/astral dreams as well. It seems like it is a boon but some times it can be very difficult to lead a normal life.> > > > > ________________________________> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish > Saturday, June 20, 2009 12:51:50 PM> Strange Query - How does one check this ?> > > > > > Strange Query> > Today I got 2 Phone calls from a lady closely related to me.> She has a peculiar query. Her daughter sees her dead grandfather in her dreams who many times warns them of the impending problems alongwith suggestions etc.in their house which come true shockingly.> Last dream the girl had her grandfather told her " You are born to guide the world and take care of the suffering and actually a part of God who has sent you here personally". Now this lady who is my relative called me up and asked me to check her daughters chart and find this out. This lady called me in the morning and I told her that I would check this by evening. But evening came and still did not know where to find this from the chart.> > Can anybody guide me whether this can be checked, and whether the girl would turn prophetic as she grows and advances in age ?> (Her Grandfather died a year ago)> > I cannot give her birth details but will tell you about the planetary positions.> > Her age is 22.> > Ascendant Leo.> Sun and Venus in Libra.> Saturn and Mercury in Scorpio.> Mars in Capricorn.> Jupiter and Moon in Aquarius.> Rahu in Pisces.> > regards/Bhaskar.>

Guest guest

respected bhaskar ji thanks for the chart sure as expected by me Jupiter dasa ,dasa of 5th and 8th L connected with Moon the 12th L is going on .u can see Moon and jup again connected with rahu and venus tru navamsa ( rahu again ruled as it can giv results of Lord of House ,also rahu in mercurian naskhtra who is in 4th House with sani ) sani has vargottam navamsa in 4th house all connection 5th ,8th ,4th ,and 12th is established here mandi or gulika shud b in leo if she born in wedensday nite ( as per indian traditions ) or early morning Hours of thurday as per western tradition ,i dont bhaksarji can re look into it ,so again i blv mandi also shud hav givn amsa in 4th house rahu shows grand father generaly frm patternal side and mandi shows again spirit or dead persons and 12th house shows in sleep ,and connection with 5th and 8th L with moon and 4th lord and 6th l etc has some mystic exprence too .merc is ruling words and communications and even it is her 2nd Lord of speach too the connection with rahu shud b taken with care ,as rahu is real maya too we can see rahu connected with dasa Lord in navamsa and jup has given its amsa in 8th h where rahu is there pls confirm if she is wednesday nite (thurday early morning birth ??)her AK is mars only i think she born in mars-moon period ???mars has givn amsa in lagna and moon is debilated in navamsa ,also lagna has mandi and mandi has givn amsa to scorpio again a martian sign may b reveals her immature birth and subsequesnt problems may b she might has got sun dasa ( i dont know,i am not sure as birth details r not known still can make out she is 86 novmbr birth ,birthdate i am not disclosing ,birth time also if i can sit more i can scrutinise ) ) in mars maha dasa as it is lagna Lord himself and debilated in rasi itself ,but the chances is mars -moon mahadasa at birth only.Jaimini type of dasa analysis other learned scholars can take up rgrds sunil nair , "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> > Dear Shri Sunil Nair ji, Manoj ji and all,> Sorry. My internet just started now, and is troubling me since last few> days, and today too I am not sure it will remain on, uptil when. Here> are the details asked for - (KP Ayanasmha used in all positions which> is 6' more than Lahiris) Leo Ascendant - 15.24 The Sun - 23.33 Tula The> Moon - 05.31 Kumbha Mars - 25.38 Makar Mercury - 01.12 Vrischik Jupiter> - 19.23 Kumbh Venus - 16.30 Tula Saturn - 15.44 Vrischik Rahu - 25.41> Meena Ketu - 25.41 Kanya Mandi - 24.51 Mithuna Mars Md gets over on> 16th June 1987 Rahu Md over on 16/6/2005 Jupiter will get over on> 16/6/2021 Presently Saturn ad gets over on 14th feb 2010 Navamsha> positions Leo navamsha Mars and Ketu in 1st house- Leo Moon and Saturn> in 4th - Scorpio Rahu and Venus in 7th - Aquarius Jupiter in 8th -> Pisces Sun in 10th - Taurus Mercury in 12th - Cancer The girl was born> premature in 7th month survived against all odds but developed a body> defect that cannot control one side of the body and movements as> desired. She is known to me personally as a girl with a genius mind and> a very clean heart full of Love for others. I also know that whenever> she speaks with vehemance, her words come out true. What should be> taken as atmakaraka ? Mars, Rahu or Ketu ? regards/Bhaskar.> > > > > > > > , Manoj Chandran> chandran_manoj@ wrote:> >> > Dear Bhaskar Ji,> >> > Just a few questions. What is her Atmakaraka planet? (Jaimini). Could> you please give her navamsha planet placements as well? Most importantly> is there a relationship/yoga between her Navamsha lagna/lagnesh and her> Atmakaraka in the Navamsha?> >> > My first thoughts without these answers are, very unlikely she will be> a "religious prophet". She might most possibly be some kind of a> "psychic" able to give others readings. She might also develop some> healing abilities with her hands. (3rd lord is exalted in the 6th house)> using Reiki or such things. She might develop psychic abilities due to> Rahu in 8th house. Exalted 9th lord as well as Rahu in 8th is why she is> able to see her grand father in her dreams. Her Gaja Kesari yoga in the> 7th is also between the 8th lord and the 12th lord, indicating in one of> those periods she might be in that spiritual line.> >> > If there is a combination between her atmakaraka and navamasha> lagna/lagnesh in the navamsha chart, she might become very famous. Other> wise she might still be a psychic but not with that much fame. It is> more likely that the above event will happen in either Rahu, Jupiter or> Moon dashas.> >> > Regards,> >> > -Manoj> >> > PS: I have Rahu in the 8th from my moon and a strong 9th house and I> have psychic/astral dreams as well. It seems like it is a boon but some> times it can be very difficult to lead a normal life.> >> >> >> >> > ________________________________> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@> > > > Saturday, June 20, 2009 12:51:50 PM> > Strange Query - How does one check> this ?> >> >> >> >> >> > Strange Query> >> > Today I got 2 Phone calls from a lady closely related to me.> > She has a peculiar query. Her daughter sees her dead grandfather in> her dreams who many times warns them of the impending problems alongwith> suggestions etc.in their house which come true shockingly.> > Last dream the girl had her grandfather told her " You are born to> guide the world and take care of the suffering and actually a part of> God who has sent you here personally". Now this lady who is my relative> called me up and asked me to check her daughters chart and find this> out. This lady called me in the morning and I told her that I would> check this by evening. But evening came and still did not know where to> find this from the chart.> >> > Can anybody guide me whether this can be checked, and whether the girl> would turn prophetic as she grows and advances in age ?> > (Her Grandfather died a year ago)> >> > I cannot give her birth details but will tell you about the planetary> positions.> >> > Her age is 22.> >> > Ascendant Leo.> > Sun and Venus in Libra.> > Saturn and Mercury in Scorpio.> > Mars in Capricorn.> > Jupiter and Moon in Aquarius.> > Rahu in Pisces.> >> > regards/Bhaskar.> >>

Guest guest

Pranams,

Mr.Bhaskar ji,

1) Mandi placed in the 9th house to asthangadha Venus; for such natives marriage

may become a mirage and die single like a sanyaasi.

2) Karmaathipathy Venus is aspected by Guru - there are chances for Muni yoga.

3) Two natural benefic [Guru and Moon] in the 3rd house from Aarudha lagna -

this may give her saadhu yoga or she would be humiliated / degraded by saadhu

janam, because her 8th lord is hammed between two malefic.

Her father's days may be numbered in next 3 years when gochar Sani in Kanyaa,

which is 5th from Rishabha-Gulika. More specifically during Sani's traverse

through Meena navangisa (Sun's 8th lord Venus navamsa rasi) between 4.12.2009 to

17.12.2009.If it happens, even this could also become a reason for her no

marriage – who other than father could evince timely interests in her

Paanigrha-kanyaadhaana.

On the whole it looks like that she has Sanyaasa / Muni yoga but based on the

above no final decision could be arrived at, for there may exist some other

counter yoga to the above phalams .

May God bless the girl with all prosperity.

Dhananjayan

--- On Sun, 21/6/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish

Sunday, 21 June, 2009, 1:21 AM

Strange Query

She has a peculiar query. Her daughter sees her dead grandfather in her dreams

who many times warns them of the impending problems alongwith suggestions etc.in

Last dream the girl had her grandfather told her " You are born to guide the

world and take care of the suffering and actually a part of God who has sent you

here personally " .  Now this lady who is my relative called me up and asked me

to check her daughters chart and find this out. This lady called me in the

morning and I told her that I would check this by evening. But evening came and

still did not know where to find this from the chart.

Can anybody guide me whether this can be checked, and whether the girl would

Her age is 22.

Ascendant Leo.

Sun and Venus in Libra.

Mars in Capricorn.

Rahu in Pisces.

regards/Bhaskar.

__.._,_.___

Messages in this topic (1)

Reply (via web post)

|

Start a new topic

| Files

| Photos

| Database

Change settings via the Web ( ID required)

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format

to Traditional

Visit Your Group

|

Terms of Use |

Un

Recent Activity

New Members

Visit Your Group

Give Back

for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

Get your preferred Email name!

Now you can @ymail.com and @rocketmail.com.

http://mail.promotions./newdomains/aa/

Guest guest

Dear Sunil Ji,

You are correct. That was a mistake because I did not draw the chart but just thought in my head and made that mistake. It was a real mistake and not just a typo (and thank you for being kind enough to suggest it was a typo :). So with this I also have to retract my comments about healing abilities because now that I see it right, it does not show up.

Regards,

-Manoj

sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala Sent: Saturday, June 20, 2009 11:31:59 PM Re: Strange Query - How does one check this ?

Dear Manoj chandran JI Thanks for attempting on query posted by shri Bhaskar ji I think there is some missing or typo happened in ur mail u said "(3rd lord is exalted in the 6th house )" I think its some mistake happened while writing the messge in hurry .any way there is a parivarthana beween 4th L and 6th L between sani and mars and mars as 4th L is exalted in 6th H too and 6th House has connection with merc too merc in conct with saturn what we can assume here karaka for mind is moon and with 8th L and 5th L jup and having GK yoga in 7th H ,and moon is in shuklapakhsa

birth in nite hence again moon is stronger here Now we need nakshtra position of moon ,we know aqau has dhanisha (mars ruling ) ,satabishta( rahu ) and purvabhadrapada ( ruled by jupiter )so her starting dasa at the time of birth has to b seen if it is mars ( then mars can giv max 3.5 yrs only ) then we can safely take it is almost 2 yrs and then 18 yrs rahu dasa and atpresent she is running the dasa of jupiter the 5th and 8th L with 12th L moon .12th H also rules sleep right ?/now what will b situation in case she born rahu nakshtra of satabhishta ,then still she is having jupiter dasa may b we dont know real naskhtra position of moon to go for results clearly ,so as u said ATLEAST if we can get navamsa position of planetsthanks for seeing the chart rgrds sunil nair ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Bhaskar Ji,> > Just a few questions. What is her Atmakaraka planet? (Jaimini). Could you please give her navamsha planet placements as well? Most importantly is there a relationship/ yoga between her Navamsha lagna/lagnesh and her Atmakaraka in the Navamsha?> > My first thoughts without these answers are, very unlikely she will be a "religious prophet". She might most possibly be some kind of a "psychic" able to give others readings. She might also develop some healing abilities with her hands. (3rd lord is exalted in the 6th house) using Reiki or such things. She might develop psychic abilities due to Rahu in 8th house. Exalted 9th lord as well as Rahu in 8th is why she is able to see her grand father in her dreams. Her Gaja Kesari yoga in the 7th is also between the 8th lord and the 12th lord, indicating in one of those periods she might be in that spiritual

line.> > If there is a combination between her atmakaraka and navamasha lagna/lagnesh in the navamsha chart, she might become very famous. Other wise she might still be a psychic but not with that much fame. It is more likely that the above event will happen in either Rahu, Jupiter or Moon dashas.> > Regards,> > -Manoj> > PS: I have Rahu in the 8th from my moon and a strong 9th house and I have psychic/astral dreams as well. It seems like it is a boon but some times it can be very difficult to lead a normal life.> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> ancient_indian_ astrology> Saturday, June 20, 2009 12:51:50 PM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Strange Query - How does one check this ?> > > > > > Strange Query>

> Today I got 2 Phone calls from a lady closely related to me..> She has a peculiar query. Her daughter sees her dead grandfather in her dreams who many times warns them of the impending problems alongwith suggestions etc.in their house which come true shockingly.> Last dream the girl had her grandfather told her " You are born to guide the world and take care of the suffering and actually a part of God who has sent you here personally". Now this lady who is my relative called me up and asked me to check her daughters chart and find this out. This lady called me in the morning and I told her that I would check this by evening. But evening came and still did not know where to find this from the chart.> > Can anybody guide me whether this can be checked, and whether the girl would turn prophetic as she grows and advances in age ?> (Her Grandfather died a

year ago)> > I cannot give her birth details but will tell you about the planetary positions.> > Her age is 22.> > Ascendant Leo.> Sun and Venus in Libra.> Saturn and Mercury in Scorpio.> Mars in Capricorn.> Jupiter and Moon in Aquarius.> Rahu in Pisces.> > regards/Bhaskar.>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar ji and all,I am sorry to say, but I would not give too much share of what is happening with the girl to any divinity.For any divinity to manifest, the luminaries should be strong and be able to sustain the mentala and spiritual progress,

Jup-sat dasha is a period of 6/8 lords and moon is hemmed. It is in debilitation in 4H in navamsha showing emotional disturbance again. There are many more points which I can elaborate on, but for those who are interested in this thread this should be a good hint.

She is just having some dreams, which we over-enthusiastic Indians always exaggerate and see meanings. This should be ignored as a sick child would use it as an instrument to gain attention and importance. If this condition persists, she should be shown to a neurologist.

Thanks and RegardsNeelam2009/6/21 Dhananjayan Brahma <abhanaya

Pranams,

Mr.Bhaskar ji,

1) Mandi placed in the 9th house to asthangadha Venus; for such natives marriage may become a mirage and die single like a sanyaasi.

2) Karmaathipathy Venus is aspected by Guru - there are chances for Muni yoga.

3) Two natural benefic [Guru and Moon] in the 3rd house from Aarudha lagna - this may give her saadhu yoga or she would be humiliated / degraded by saadhu janam, because her 8th lord is hammed between two malefic.

Her father's days may be numbered in next 3 years when gochar Sani in Kanyaa, which is 5th from Rishabha-Gulika. More specifically during Sani's traverse through Meena navangisa (Sun's 8th lord Venus navamsa rasi) between 4.12.2009 to 17.12.2009.If it happens, even this could also become a reason for her no marriage – who other than father could evince timely interests in her Paanigrha-kanyaadhaana.

On the whole it looks like that she has Sanyaasa / Muni yoga but based on the above no final decision could be arrived at, for there may exist some other counter yoga to the above phalams .

May God bless the girl with all prosperity.

Dhananjayan

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish

Sunday, 21 June, 2009, 1:21 AM

Strange Query

She has a peculiar query. Her daughter sees her dead grandfather in her dreams who many times warns them of the impending problems alongwith suggestions etc.in their house which come true shockingly.

Last dream the girl had her grandfather told her " You are born to guide the world and take care of the suffering and actually a part of God who has sent you here personally " .  Now this lady who is my relative called me up and asked me to check her daughters chart and find this out. This lady called me in the morning and I told her that I would check this by evening. But evening came and still did not know where to find this from the chart.

Can anybody guide me whether this can be checked, and whether the girl would turn prophetic as she grows and advances in age ?

Her age is 22.

Ascendant Leo.

Sun and Venus in Libra.

Mars in Capricorn.

Rahu in Pisces.

regards/Bhaskar.

__.._,_.___

Reply (via web post)

|

Start a new topic

| Files

| Photos

| Database

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional

Visit Your Group

|

Terms of Use |

Un

Recent Activity

New Members

Visit Your Group

Give Back

for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

Now you can @ymail.com and @rocketmail.com.

http://mail.promotions./newdomains/aa/

Guest guest

dear manoj ji u r very potential person who has ur guru 's grace ,so need not b sorry abt it ,it is matter of visualisation of charts and once u r exprnced it will happen automaticaly .pls go ahed with ur reading pls let us hear what u can say abt the chart under discussion with regrds sunil nair , Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:>> Dear Sunil Ji,> > You are correct. That was a mistake because I did not draw the chart but just thought in my head and made that mistake. It was a real mistake and not just a typo (and thank you for being kind enough to suggest it was a typo :). So with this I also have to retract my comments about healing abilities because now that I see it right, it does not show up.> > Regards,> > -Manoj> > > > > ________________________________> sunil nair astro_tellerkerala > Saturday, June 20, 2009 11:31:59 PM> Re: Strange Query - How does one check this ?> > > > > > > Dear Manoj chandran JI > > Thanks for attempting on query posted by shri Bhaskar ji > > I think there is some missing or typo happened in ur mail > > u said "(3rd lord is exalted in the 6th house )" > > I think its some mistake happened while writing the messge in hurry .> > any way there is a parivarthana beween 4th L and 6th L between sani and mars > > and mars as 4th L is exalted in 6th H too and 6th House has connection with merc too > > merc in conct with saturn what we can assume here > > karaka for mind is moon and with 8th L and 5th L jup and having GK yoga in 7th H ,and moon is in shuklapakhsa birth in nite hence again moon is stronger here > > Now we need nakshtra position of moon ,we know aqau has dhanisha (mars ruling ) ,satabishta( rahu ) and purvabhadrapada ( ruled by jupiter )> > so her starting dasa at the time of birth has to b seen > > if it is mars ( then mars can giv max 3.5 yrs only ) then we can safely take it is almost 2 yrs and then 18 yrs rahu dasa and atpresent she is running the dasa of jupiter the 5th and 8th L with 12th L moon .12th H also rules sleep right ?/> > now what will b situation in case she born rahu nakshtra of satabhishta ,then still she is having jupiter dasa may b > > we dont know real naskhtra position of moon to go for results clearly ,so as u said ATLEAST if we can get navamsa position of planets> > thanks for seeing the chart > > rgrds sunil nair > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Bhaskar Ji,> > > > Just a few questions. What is her Atmakaraka planet? (Jaimini). Could you please give her navamsha planet placements as well? Most importantly is there a relationship/ yoga between her Navamsha lagna/lagnesh and her Atmakaraka in the Navamsha?> > > > My first thoughts without these answers are, very unlikely she will be a "religious prophet". She might most possibly be some kind of a "psychic" able to give others readings. She might also develop some healing abilities with her hands. (3rd lord is exalted in the 6th house) using Reiki or such things. She might develop psychic abilities due to Rahu in 8th house. Exalted 9th lord as well as Rahu in 8th is why she is able to see her grand father in her dreams. Her Gaja Kesari yoga in the 7th is also between the 8th lord and the 12th lord, indicating in one of those periods she might be in that spiritual line.> > > > If there is a combination between her atmakaraka and navamasha lagna/lagnesh in the navamsha chart, she might become very famous. Other wise she might still be a psychic but not with that much fame. It is more likely that the above event will happen in either Rahu, Jupiter or Moon dashas.> > > > Regards,> > > > -Manoj> > > > PS: I have Rahu in the 8th from my moon and a strong 9th house and I have psychic/astral dreams as well. It seems like it is a boon but some times it can be very difficult to lead a normal life.> > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Saturday, June 20, 2009 12:51:50 PM> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Strange Query - How does one check this ?> > > > > > > > > > > > Strange Query> > > > Today I got 2 Phone calls from a lady closely related to me.> > She has a peculiar query. Her daughter sees her dead grandfather in her dreams who many times warns them of the impending problems alongwith suggestions etc.in their house which come true shockingly.> > Last dream the girl had her grandfather told her " You are born to guide the world and take care of the suffering and actually a part of God who has sent you here personally". Now this lady who is my relative called me up and asked me to check her daughters chart and find this out. This lady called me in the morning and I told her that I would check this by evening. But evening came and still did not know where to find this from the chart.> > > > Can anybody guide me whether this can be checked, and whether the girl would turn prophetic as she grows and advances in age ?> > (Her Grandfather died a year ago)> > > > I cannot give her birth details but will tell you about the planetary positions.> > > > Her age is 22.> > > > Ascendant Leo.> > Sun and Venus in Libra.> > Saturn and Mercury in Scorpio.> > Mars in Capricorn.> > Jupiter and Moon in Aquarius.> > Rahu in Pisces.> > > > regards/Bhaskar.> >>

Guest guest

Dear Neelam ji,

I have personally not studied the combinations for " prophetic "

manifestations, and am not sure where to search in volumes of literature

available to us. But wish to do so at the earliest when time is

available.

I am sure that this child is not sick because I talk to her regularly on

phone and she had stayed at my place just last month for 3 weeks. But I

agree that we Indians are ready to look for over exaggerations and

meanings in such matters which I cautiond her mother already , yesterday

on Phone.

A funny coincidence , this girl bears nearly the same degrees of the

ascendant which I bear, including the Ascendant Star, the Vargottama

Navamsha, and a beautiful Vimsamsa chart which I studied last night for

few minutes. (When You have time, I would request you to study my

Vimsamsa chart and offer your comments which you know I do value much).

regards,

Bhaskar.

, neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskar ji and all,

>

> I am sorry to say, but I would not give too much share of what is

happening

> with the girl to any divinity.

> For any divinity to manifest, the luminaries should be strong and be

able to

> sustain the mentala and spiritual progress,

> Jup-sat dasha is a period of 6/8 lords and moon is hemmed. It is in

> debilitation in 4H in navamsha showing emotional disturbance again.

>

> There are many more points which I can elaborate on, but for those who

are

> interested in this thread this should be a good hint.

> She is just having some dreams, which we over-enthusiastic Indians

always

> exaggerate and see meanings.

> This should be ignored as a sick child would use it as an instrument

to gain

> attention and importance. If this condition persists, she should be

shown to

> a neurologist.

>

> Thanks and Regards

> Neelam

>

> 2009/6/21 Dhananjayan Brahma abhanaya

>

> >

> >

> > Pranams,

> > Mr.Bhaskar ji,

> >

> > 1) Mandi placed in the 9th house to asthangadha Venus; for such

natives

> > marriage may become a mirage and die single like a sanyaasi.

> >

> > 2) Karmaathipathy Venus is aspected by Guru - there are chances for

Muni

> > yoga.

> >

> > 3) Two natural benefic [Guru and Moon] in the 3rd house from Aarudha

lagna

> > - this may give her saadhu yoga or she would be humiliated /

degraded by

> > saadhu janam, because her 8th lord is hammed between two malefic.

> >

> > Her father's days may be numbered in next 3 years when gochar Sani

in

> > Kanyaa, which is 5th from Rishabha-Gulika. More specifically during

Sani's

> > traverse through Meena navangisa (Sun's 8th lord Venus navamsa rasi)

between

> > 4.12.2009 to 17.12.2009.If it happens, even this could also become a

reason

> > for her no marriage – who other than father could evince timely

interests in

> > her Paanigrha-kanyaadhaana.

> >

> > On the whole it looks like that she has Sanyaasa / Muni yoga but

based on

> > the above no final decision could be arrived at, for there may exist

some

> > other counter yoga to the above phalams .

> >

> > May God bless the girl with all prosperity.

> > Dhananjayan

> >

> >

> > --- On Sun, 21/6/09, Bhaskar

bhaskar_jyotish<bhaskar_jyotish%40.co.in>>

> > wrote:

> >

> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish <bhaskar_jyotish%40.co.in>

> > >

> > Strange Query - How does one

check this

> > ?

> > To:

<%40yaho\

ogroups.com>

> > Sunday, 21 June, 2009, 1:21 AM

> >

> > Strange Query

> >

> > Today I got 2 Phone calls from a lady closely related to me.

> > She has a peculiar query. Her daughter sees her dead grandfather in

her

> > dreams who many times warns them of the impending problems alongwith

> > suggestions etc.in their house which come true shockingly.

> > Last dream the girl had her grandfather told her " You are born to

guide

> > the world and take care of the suffering and actually a part of God

who has

> > sent you here personally " . Now this lady who is my relative called

me up

> > and asked me to check her daughters chart and find this out. This

lady

> > called me in the morning and I told her that I would check this by

evening.

> > But evening came and still did not know where to find this from the

chart.

> >

> > Can anybody guide me whether this can be checked, and whether the

girl

> > would turn prophetic as she grows and advances in age ?

> > (Her Grandfather died a year ago)

> >

> > I cannot give her birth details but will tell you about the

planetary

> > positions.

> >

> > Her age is 22.

> >

> > Ascendant Leo.

> > Sun and Venus in Libra.

> > Saturn and Mercury in Scorpio.

> > Mars in Capricorn.

> > Jupiter and Moon in Aquarius.

> > Rahu in Pisces.

> >

> > regards/Bhaskar.

> >

> > __.._,_.___

> >

> > Messages in this topic (1)

> >

> >

> >

> > Reply (via web post)

> > |

> >

> > Start a new topic

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Messages

> > | Files

> > | Photos

> >

> > | Database

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Change settings via the Web ( ID required)

> >

> > Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch

format

> > to Traditional

> >

> > Visit Your Group

> > |

> >

> > Terms of Use |

> >

> > Un

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Recent Activity

> >

> >

> > 18

> > New Members

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Visit Your Group

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Give Back

> > for Good

> > Get inspired

> > by a good cause.

> >

> >

> > Y! Toolbar

> > Get it Free!

> > easy 1-click access

> > to your groups.

> >

> >

> >

> > Start a group

> > in 3 easy steps.

> > Connect with others.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > .

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Get your preferred Email name!

> > Now you can @ymail.com and @rocketmail.com.

> > http://mail.promotions./newdomains/aa/

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Dhananajaya ji,

I agree that marriage may be a mirage for her and her parents, because

to look for a boy for her with her physical incapacitations may be

difficult.

One point which you said, about fathers days being numbered, I woudl

like to add that I have said something similiar to her mother, not from

the girls chart, but from the Fathers own chart, and have given her the

time frame. My verdict was not sinister but yet given as a precautionary

measure and to settle some financial matters in wake of impending

crisis.

The girls brother too is having a problem , or rather had a major

problem few years back, and was on his death bed, as per the Doctors,

but this family has a history of the Dead ones speaking regularly

through the mouths of the living ones, and one of their dead ancestors

had already declared to the family members , that the boy will not die

but will be saved, and he did got saved from a miraculous death. I am

sure they will not allow an untimely death to the girls father who has

served many patients suffering from terminal diseases all his Life by

taking them on visits to the Hospitals spending time with them,a nd also

donating blood whenever required without anyone letting know of this,

that is serving the society silently with a smile.

regards/Bhaskar.

, Dhananjayan Brahma

<abhanaya wrote:

>

> Pranams,

> Mr.Bhaskar ji,

>

> 1) Mandi placed in the 9th house to asthangadha Venus; for such

natives marriage may become a mirage and die single like a sanyaasi.

>

> 2) Karmaathipathy Venus is aspected by Guru - there are chances for

Muni yoga.

>

> 3) Two natural benefic [Guru and Moon] in the 3rd house from Aarudha

lagna - this may give her saadhu yoga or she would be humiliated /

degraded by saadhu janam, because her 8th lord is hammed between two

malefic.

>

> Her father's days may be numbered in next 3 years when gochar Sani in

Kanyaa, which is 5th from Rishabha-Gulika. More specifically during

Sani's traverse through Meena navangisa (Sun's 8th lord Venus navamsa

rasi) between 4.12.2009 to 17.12.2009.If it happens, even this could

also become a reason for her no marriage †" who other than father

could evince timely interests in her Paanigrha-kanyaadhaana.

>

> On the whole it looks like that she has Sanyaasa / Muni yoga but based

on the above no final decision could be arrived at, for there may exist

some other counter yoga to the above phalams .

>

> May God bless the girl with all prosperity.

> Dhananjayan

>

> --- On Sun, 21/6/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

>

> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish

> Strange Query - How does one check

this ?

>

> Sunday, 21 June, 2009, 1:21 AM

>

> Strange Query

> Â

> Today I got 2 Phone calls from a lady closely related to me.

> She has a peculiar query. Her daughter sees her dead grandfather in

her dreams who many times warns them of the impending problems alongwith

suggestions etc.in their house which come true shockingly.

> Last dream the girl had her grandfather told her " You are born to

guide the world and take care of the suffering and actually a part of

God who has sent you here personally " . Now this lady who is my

relative called me up and asked me to check her daughters chart and find

this out. This lady called me in the morning and I told her that I would

check this by evening. But evening came and still did not know where to

find this from the chart.

> Â

> Can anybody guide me whether this can be checked, and whether the girl

would turn prophetic as she grows and advances in age ?

> (Her Grandfather died a year ago)

> Â

> I cannot give her birth details but will tell you about the planetary

positions.

> Â

> Her age is 22.

> Â

> Ascendant Leo.

> Sun and Venus in Libra.

> Saturn and Mercury in Scorpio.

> Mars in Capricorn.

> Jupiter and Moon in Aquarius.

> Rahu in Pisces.

> Â

> regards/Bhaskar.

__.._,_.___

>

>

>

>

>

> Reply (via web post)

> |

>

> Start a new topic

>

>

>

>

> Messages

> | Files

> | Photos

>

> | Database

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch

format to Traditional

>

>

>

> Visit Your Group

> |

>

> Terms of Use |

>

> Un

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Recent Activity

>

>

> Â 18

> New Members

>

>

>

Visit Your Group

>

>

>

>

>

> Give Back

> for Good

> Get inspired

> by a good cause.

>

>

> Y! Toolbar

> Get it Free!

> easy 1-click access

> to your groups.

>

>

>

> Start a group

> in 3 easy steps.

> Connect with others.

>

>

>

>

>

> .

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Now you can @ymail.com and @rocketmail.com.

> http://mail.promotions./newdomains/aa/

>

Guest guest

what does a graha mala yoga in vimsamsa chart suggest,if the yoga is between the

dharma trikona that is 5th to 9th house ...

i am really perplexed regarding analysis of the  graha malika yoga

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish

Re: Strange Query - How does one check this

?

Sunday, 21 June, 2009, 10:48 PM

Dear Neelam ji,

I have personally not studied the combinations for " prophetic "

manifestations, and am not sure where to search in volumes of literature

available to us. But wish to do so at the earliest when time is

available.

I am sure that this child is not sick because I talk to her regularly on

phone and she had stayed at my place just last month for 3 weeks. But I

agree that we Indians are ready to look for over exaggerations and

meanings in such matters which I cautiond her mother already , yesterday

on Phone.

A funny coincidence , this girl bears nearly the same degrees of the

ascendant which I bear, including the Ascendant Star, the Vargottama

Navamsha, and a beautiful Vimsamsa chart which I studied last night for

few minutes. (When You have time, I would request you to study my

Vimsamsa chart and offer your comments which you know I do value much).

regards,

Bhaskar.

ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskar ji and all,

>

> I am sorry to say, but I would not give too much share of what is

happening

> with the girl to any divinity.

> For any divinity to manifest, the luminaries should be strong and be

able to

> sustain the mentala and spiritual progress,

> Jup-sat dasha is a period of 6/8 lords and moon is hemmed. It is in

> debilitation in 4H in navamsha showing emotional disturbance again.

>

> There are many more points which I can elaborate on, but for those who

are

> interested in this thread this should be a good hint.

> She is just having some dreams, which we over-enthusiastic Indians

always

> exaggerate and see meanings.

> This should be ignored as a sick child would use it as an instrument

to gain

> attention and importance. If this condition persists, she should be

shown to

> a neurologist.

>

> Thanks and Regards

> Neelam

>

> 2009/6/21 Dhananjayan Brahma abhanaya

>

> >

> >

> > Pranams,

> > Mr.Bhaskar ji,

> >

natives

> > marriage may become a mirage and die single like a sanyaasi.

> >

Muni

> > yoga.

> >

lagna

> > - this may give her saadhu yoga or she would be humiliated /

degraded by

> > saadhu janam, because her 8th lord is hammed between two malefic.

> >

in

Sani's

> > traverse through Meena navangisa (Sun's 8th lord Venus navamsa rasi)

between

> > 4.12.2009 to 17.12.2009.If it happens, even this could also become a

reason

> > for her no marriage – who other than father could evince timely

interests in

> > her Paanigrha-kanyaadha ana.

> >

based on

> > the above no final decision could be arrived at, for there may exist

some

> > other counter yoga to the above phalams .

> >

> > Dhananjayan

> >

> >

> > --- On Sun, 21/6/09, Bhaskar

bhaskar_jyotish@ ...<bhaskar_ jyotish%40. co.in>>

> > wrote:

> >

> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... <bhaskar_jyotish% 40.co. in>

> > >

> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Strange Query - How does one

check this

> > ?

> > To:

ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_indian_ astrology% 40yaho\

ogroups.com>

> >

> > Strange Query

> >

her

> > dreams who many times warns them of the impending problems alongwith

guide

> > the world and take care of the suffering and actually a part of God

who has

> > sent you here personally " . Now this lady who is my relative called

me up

> > and asked me to check her daughters chart and find this out. This

lady

> > called me in the morning and I told her that I would check this by

evening.

> > But evening came and still did not know where to find this from the

chart.

> >

girl

> >

planetary

> > positions.

> >

> > Her age is 22.

> >

> > Ascendant Leo.

> > Mars in Capricorn.

> > Rahu in Pisces.

> >

> > regards/Bhaskar.

> >

> > __.._,_.___

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Reply (via web post)

> > |

> >

> > Start a new topic

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Messages

> > | Files

> > | Photos

> >

> > | Database

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

format

> > to Traditional

> >

> > Visit Your Group

> > |

> >

> > Terms of Use |

> >

> > Un

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Recent Activity

> >

> >

> > 18

> > New Members

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Visit Your Group

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Give Back

> > for Good

> > Get inspired

> > by a good cause.

> >

> >

> > Y! Toolbar

> > Get it Free!

> > easy 1-click access

> > to your groups.

> >

> >

> >

> > Start a group

> > in 3 easy steps.

> > Connect with others.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > .

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Now you can @ymail.com and @rocketmail. com.

> > http://mail. promotions. / newdomains/ aa/

> >

> >

>

ICC World Twenty20 England & #39;09 exclusively on ! CRICKET

http://cricket.

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar Ji and all,

With the new navamasha information, I have to agree with Neelam ji and confirm

my suspicion and doubt that a high spiritual status is unlikely. Accoring to my

teachings, the AK is Mars since Ke cannot be it (mokshakaraka) and I subtract

Rahus degrees from 30 deg. But in this case it does not matter since in the

Navamsha there is no direct relaionship between Sun (the D-9) lagnesh and Mars.

However, I think I am going to (very carefully) suggest that I think there might

be more going on here than just a dream. Rahu is in the 8th house. Moon is

conjunct 8th lord in Rashi. In D-9 Moon is deb, conjunct Vargottam Sa and

aspected by 8th lord Jupiter from the 8th house as well as aspected by Mars. So

there is a possibility of some kind of an " astral disturbance in the mind " . My

suggestion would be not to encourage this too much. If by chance our analysis is

wrong (for whatever reason) and there is a really spiritual path, blind to our

eyes, it will no doubt assert itself on its own.

Regards,

-Manoj

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07

Sunday, June 21, 2009 9:41:53 AM

Re: Re: Strange Query - How does one check

this ?

Dear Bhaskar ji and all,

I am sorry to say, but I would not give too much share of what is happening with

the girl to any divinity.

For any divinity to manifest, the luminaries should be strong and be able to

sustain the mentala and spiritual progress,

Jup-sat dasha is a period of 6/8 lords and moon is hemmed. It is in debilitation

in 4H in navamsha showing emotional disturbance again.

There are many more points which I can elaborate on, but for those who are

interested in this thread this should be a good hint.

She is just having some dreams, which we over-enthusiastic Indians always

exaggerate and see meanings.

This should be ignored as a sick child would use it as an instrument to gain

attention and importance. If this condition persists, she should be shown to a

neurologist.

Thanks and Regards

Neelam

2009/6/21 Dhananjayan Brahma <abhanaya >

>

>

>Pranams,

>Mr.Bhaskar ji,

>

>1) Mandi placed in the 9th house to asthangadha Venus; for such natives

marriage may become a mirage and die single like a sanyaasi.

>

>2) Karmaathipathy Venus is aspected by Guru - there are chances for Muni yoga.

>

>3) Two natural benefic [Guru and Moon] in the 3rd house from Aarudha lagna -

this may give her saadhu yoga or she would be humiliated / degraded by saadhu

janam, because her 8th lord is hammed between two malefic.

>

>Her father's days may be numbered in next 3 years when gochar Sani in Kanyaa,

which is 5th from Rishabha-Gulika. More specifically during Sani's traverse

through Meena navangisa (Sun's 8th lord Venus navamsa rasi) between 4.12.2009 to

17.12.2009.If it happens, even this could also become a reason for her no

marriage – who other than father could evince timely interests in her

Paanigrha-kanyaadha ana.

>

>On the whole it looks like that she has Sanyaasa / Muni yoga but based on the

above no final decision could be arrived at, for there may exist some other

counter yoga to the above phalams .

>

>May God bless the girl with all prosperity.

>Dhananjayan

>

>

>--- On Sun, 21/6/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> wrote:

>

>Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>

>

>[ancient_indian_ astrology] Strange Query - How does one check this ?

>

>ancient_indian_ astrology

>Sunday, 21 June, 2009, 1:21 AM

>

>

>Strange Query

> 

>Today I got 2 Phone calls from a lady closely related to me.

>She has a peculiar query. Her daughter sees her dead grandfather in her dreams

>Last dream the girl had her grandfather told her " You are born to guide the

here personally " .  Now this lady who is my relative called me up and asked me

to check her daughters chart and find this out. This lady called me in the

morning and I told her that I would check this by evening. But evening came and

still did not know where to find this from the chart.

> 

>Can anybody guide me whether this can be checked, and whether the girl would

>(Her Grandfather died a year ago)

> 

>I cannot give her birth details but will tell you about the planetary

positions.

> 

>Her age is 22.

> 

>Ascendant Leo.

>Sun and Venus in Libra.

>Saturn and Mercury in Scorpio.

>Mars in Capricorn.

>Jupiter and Moon in Aquarius.

>Rahu in Pisces.

> 

>regards/Bhaskar.

>

>__.._,_.___

>

>Messages in this topic (1)

>

>

>

>

>Reply (via web post)

>|

>

>Start a new topic

>

>

>

>

>Messages

>| Files

>| Photos

>

>| Database

>

>

>

>

>

>

>Change settings via the Web ( ID required)

>

>Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to

Traditional

>

>Visit Your Group

>|

>

> Terms of Use |

>

>Un

>

>

>

>

>

>Recent Activity

>

>

> 18

>

>New Members

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>Visit Your Group

>

>

>

>

>

>Give Back

> for Good

>Get inspired

>by a good cause.

>

>

>Y! Toolbar

>Get it Free!

>easy 1-click access

>to your groups.

>

>

>

>Start a group

>in 3 easy steps.

>Connect with others.

>

>

>

>

>

>.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>Get your preferred Email name!

>Now you can @ymail.com and @rocketmail.com.

>http://mail. promotions. / newdomains/ aa/

>

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Pranams,Mr.Bhaskar ji,You may be true,if they survive all the ordeals,it may be due to their Deva Phalam.From your assertions and together with a reading on the gist of the horoscope,the following two points heavily weighin:(1) 10th lord Venus aspected by Guru in Kendra could give her Muni yoga ( check for whether Venus had attained Gopuramsa,if yes,her chances of attaining Muni yoga gets more brighter).(2) Two subha grha Guru and Moon had attained lagna kendra besides being placed in the 3rd house to AL - this observable fact too adds to her credentials of becoming a saadhu.Who knows she may even become a prophet / Muni on a later date like "Karaikal Ammaiar" ( one of the 63 siddha purushas/ the Tamil Saint )To my knowledge none believed the prophets during their life time-every

oneLet us all hope for the best and believe that good things alone happen to their family.Regards/Dananjayan--- On Sun, 21/6/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: Strange Query - How does one check this ? Date: Sunday, 21 June, 2009, 10:59 PM

Dear Dhananajaya ji,

I agree that marriage may be a mirage for her and her parents, because

to look for a boy for her with her physical incapacitations may be

difficult.

One point which you said, about fathers days being numbered, I woudl

like to add that I have said something similiar to her mother, not from

the girls chart, but from the Fathers own chart, and have given her the

time frame. My verdict was not sinister but yet given as a precautionary

measure and to settle some financial matters in wake of impending

crisis.

The girls brother too is having a problem , or rather had a major

problem few years back, and was on his death bed, as per the Doctors,

but this family has a history of the Dead ones speaking regularly

through the mouths of the living ones, and one of their dead ancestors

had already declared to the family members , that the boy will not die

but will be saved, and he did got saved from a miraculous death. I am

sure they will not allow an untimely death to the girls father who has

served many patients suffering from terminal diseases all his Life by

taking them on visits to the Hospitals spending time with them,a nd also

donating blood whenever required without anyone letting know of this,

that is serving the society silently with a smile.

regards/Bhaskar.

ancient_indian_ astrology, Dhananjayan Brahma

<abhanaya@.. .> wrote:

>

> Pranams,

> Mr.Bhaskar ji,

>

> 1) Mandi placed in the 9th house to asthangadha Venus; for such

natives marriage may become a mirage and die single like a sanyaasi.

>

> 2) Karmaathipathy Venus is aspected by Guru - there are chances for

Muni yoga.

>

> 3) Two natural benefic [Guru and Moon] in the 3rd house from Aarudha

lagna - this may give her saadhu yoga or she would be humiliated /

degraded by saadhu janam, because her 8th lord is hammed between two

malefic.

>

> Her father's days may be numbered in next 3 years when gochar Sani in

Kanyaa, which is 5th from Rishabha-Gulika. More specifically during

Sani's traverse through Meena navangisa (Sun's 8th lord Venus navamsa

rasi) between 4.12.2009 to 17.12.2009.If it happens, even this could

also become a reason for her no marriage â€" who other than father

could evince timely interests in her Paanigrha-kanyaadha ana.

>

> On the whole it looks like that she has Sanyaasa / Muni yoga but based

on the above no final decision could be arrived at, for there may exist

some other counter yoga to the above phalams .

>

> May God bless the girl with all prosperity.

> Dhananjayan

>

> --- On Sun, 21/6/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:

>

> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...

> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Strange Query - How does one check

this ?

> ancient_indian_ astrology

> Sunday, 21 June, 2009, 1:21 AM

>

> Strange Query

> Â

> Today I got 2 Phone calls from a lady closely related to me.

> She has a peculiar query. Her daughter sees her dead grandfather in

her dreams who many times warns them of the impending problems alongwith

suggestions etc.in their house which come true shockingly.

> Last dream the girl had her grandfather told her " You are born to

guide the world and take care of the suffering and actually a part of

God who has sent you here personally". Now this lady who is my

relative called me up and asked me to check her daughters chart and find

this out. This lady called me in the morning and I told her that I would

check this by evening. But evening came and still did not know where to

find this from the chart.

> Â

> Can anybody guide me whether this can be checked, and whether the girl

would turn prophetic as she grows and advances in age ?

> (Her Grandfather died a year ago)

> Â

> I cannot give her birth details but will tell you about the planetary

positions.

> Â

> Her age is 22.

> Â

> Ascendant Leo.

> Sun and Venus in Libra.

> Saturn and Mercury in Scorpio.

> Mars in Capricorn.

> Jupiter and Moon in Aquarius.

> Rahu in Pisces.

> Â

> regards/Bhaskar.

__.._,_.___

>

>

>

>

>

> Reply (via web post)

> |

>

> Start a new topic

>

>

>

>

> Messages

> | Files

> | Photos

>

> | Database

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch

format to Traditional

>

>

>

> Visit Your Group

> |

>

> Terms of Use |

>

> Un

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Recent Activity

>

>

> Â 18

> New Members

>

>

>

Visit Your Group

>

>

>

>

>

> Give Back

> for Good

> Get inspired

> by a good cause.

>

>

> Y! Toolbar

> Get it Free!

> easy 1-click access

> to your groups.

>

>

>

> Start a group

> in 3 easy steps.

> Connect with others.

>

>

>

>

>

> .

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Now you can @ymail.com and @rocketmail. com.

> http://mail. promotions. / newdomains/ aa/

>

New Email names for you!

Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.

Hurry before someone else does!

Guest guest

Dear Dhananjay ji,

Thanks for the inputs, have recorded them and I will go through these

when I sit personally to do this part of searching in that girls chart

who is closely related to me, like a daughter though not a daughter.

These days I am not finding time for stretched studies. Though I wish to

participate more in discussions I am not able to do so. Have made heavy

financial commitments for the next 6 months and have to work hard in

order to honour them. Also there is a Big Mega Show-coming up in Bombay

in September, on astrology , and allied subjects which is a Exclusive

show for the HNI's organised by one of the Top Names and Event managment

group of India. I am a participant and invested heavily there, and have

to get ready for the same.

The Girl in question , her family is now targetted by Black Magic done

by one of the ladies in the family whom we have identified, and I am now

into the cleansing part. I have forebode the girls mother and head of

the family not to go for retaliationary measures as I dont support

these, and let us just clean the mess and wait for destiny to strike the

tormentors, who are also coming pretty close now to the fructification

of their evil karmas brought upon this good family. One should not go

for revenge in such matters because You do Black Magic on me, then I do

on You, and then you again do on me, and this goes on and on, till one

of them is dead. But the other one who is going to remain living, will

also not be happy in the state of his existence because bad karmas

always have a way of getting back at you, sooner or later.

regards/Bhaskar.

, abhanaya wrote:

>

> Pranams,

> Mr.Bhaskar ji,

>

> You may be true,if they survive all the ordeals,it may be due to their

Deva Phalam.From your assertions and together with a reading on the gist

of the horoscope,the following two points heavily weighin:

> (1) 10th lord Venus aspected by Guru in Kendra could give her Muni

yoga ( check for whether Venus had attained Gopuramsa,if yes,her chances

of attaining Muni yoga gets more brighter).

> (2) Two subha grha Guru and Moon had attained lagna kendra besides

being placed in the 3rd house to AL - this observable fact too adds to

her credentials of becoming a saadhu.

> Who knows she may even become a prophet / Muni on a later date like

" Karaikal Ammaiar " ( one of the 63 siddha purushas/Â the TamilÂ

Saint )

> To my knowledge none believed the prophets during their life

time-every

> one

>

> Let us all hope for the best and believe that good things alone happen

to their family.

>

> Regards/Dananjayan

>

> --- On Sun, 21/6/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

>

> Re: Strange Query - How does one

check this ?

>

> Sunday, 21 June, 2009, 10:59 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Dear Dhananajaya ji,

>

>

>

> I agree that marriage may be a mirage for her and her parents, because

>

> to look for a boy for her with her physical incapacitations may be

>

> difficult.

>

>

>

> One point which you said, about fathers days being numbered, I woudl

>

> like to add that I have said something similiar to her mother, not

from

>

> the girls chart, but from the Fathers own chart, and have given her

the

>

> time frame. My verdict was not sinister but yet given as a

precautionary

>

> measure and to settle some financial matters in wake of impending

>

> crisis.

>

>

>

> The girls brother too is having a problem , or rather had a major

>

> problem few years back, and was on his death bed, as per the Doctors,

>

> but this family has a history of the Dead ones speaking regularly

>

> through the mouths of the living ones, and one of their dead ancestors

>

> had already declared to the family members , that the boy will not die

>

> but will be saved, and he did got saved from a miraculous death. I am

>

> sure they will not allow an untimely death to the girls father who has

>

> served many patients suffering from terminal diseases all his Life by

>

> taking them on visits to the Hospitals spending time with them,a nd

also

>

> donating blood whenever required without anyone letting know of this,

>

> that is serving the society silently with a smile.

>

>

>

> regards/Bhaskar.

>

>

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, Dhananjayan Brahma

>

> abhanaya@ .> wrote:

>

> >

>

> > Pranams,

>

> > Mr.Bhaskar ji,

>

> >

>

>

> natives marriage may become a mirage and die single like a sanyaasi.

>

> >

>

>

> Muni yoga.

>

> >

>

>

> lagna - this may give her saadhu yoga or she would be humiliated /

>

> degraded by saadhu janam, because her 8th lord is hammed between two

>

> malefic.

>

> >

>

in

>

> Kanyaa, which is 5th from Rishabha-Gulika. More specifically during

>

> Sani's traverse through Meena navangisa (Sun's 8th lord Venus navamsa

>

> rasi) between 4.12.2009 to 17.12.2009.If it happens, even this could

>

> also become a reason for her no marriage †" who other than

father

>

> could evince timely interests in her Paanigrha-kanyaadha ana.

>

> >

>

based

>

> on the above no final decision could be arrived at, for there may

exist

>

> some other counter yoga to the above phalams .

>

> >

>

>

> > Dhananjayan

>

> >

>

> > --- On Sun, 21/6/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:

>

> >

>

> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...

>

check

>

> this ?

>

> > ancient_indian_ astrology

>

>

> >

>

> > Strange Query

>

> > Â

>

>

>

> her dreams who many times warns them of the impending problems

alongwith

>

> suggestions etc.in their house which come true shockingly.

>

>

> guide the world and take care of the suffering and actually a part of

>

> God who has sent you here personally " . Now this lady who is my

>

> relative called me up and asked me to check her daughters chart and

find

>

> this out. This lady called me in the morning and I told her that I

would

>

> check this by evening. But evening came and still did not know where

to

>

> find this from the chart.

>

> > Â

>

girl

>

> would turn prophetic as she grows and advances in age ?

>

>

> > Â

>

planetary

>

> positions.

>

> > Â

>

> > Her age is 22.

>

> > Â

>

> > Ascendant Leo.

>

>

>

> > Mars in Capricorn.

>

>

> > Rahu in Pisces.

>

> > Â

>

> > regards/Bhaskar.

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > __.._,_.___

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Reply (via web post)

>

> > |

>

> >

>

> > Start a new topic

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Messages

>

> > | Files

>

> > | Photos

>

> >

>

> > | Database

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

> >

>

>

> format to Traditional

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Visit Your Group

>

> > |

>

> >

>

> > Terms of Use |

>

> >

>

> > Un

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Recent Activity

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Â 18

>

> > New Members

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Visit Your Group

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Give Back

>

> > for Good

>

> > Get inspired

>

> > by a good cause.

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Y! Toolbar

>

> > Get it Free!

>

> > easy 1-click access

>

> > to your groups.

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Start a group

>

> > in 3 easy steps.

>

> > Connect with others.

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > .

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

>

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

New Email addresses available on

> Get the Email name you & #39;ve always wanted on the new @ymail and

@rocketmail.

> Hurry before someone else does!

> http://mail.promotions./newdomains/aa/

>

Guest guest

Pranamas,Mr.Bhasker ji,Please treat the under noted old message stored in my 'DRAFT'file now appeared as redundant.It is a repeated message inadvertently despatched to list by my wrong finger touch.Error regretted.Y/s.Dhananjayan,--- On Sun, 5/7/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: Strange Query - How does one check this ? Date: Sunday, 5 July, 2009, 11:17 AM

Dear Dhananjay ji,

Thanks for the inputs, have recorded them and I will go through these

when I sit personally to do this part of searching in that girls chart

who is closely related to me, like a daughter though not a daughter.

These days I am not finding time for stretched studies. Though I wish to

participate more in discussions I am not able to do so. Have made heavy

financial commitments for the next 6 months and have to work hard in

order to honour them. Also there is a Big Mega Show-coming up in Bombay

in September, on astrology , and allied subjects which is a Exclusive

show for the HNI's organised by one of the Top Names and Event managment

group of India. I am a participant and invested heavily there, and have

to get ready for the same.

The Girl in question , her family is now targetted by Black Magic done

by one of the ladies in the family whom we have identified, and I am now

into the cleansing part. I have forebode the girls mother and head of

the family not to go for retaliationary measures as I dont support

these, and let us just clean the mess and wait for destiny to strike the

tormentors, who are also coming pretty close now to the fructification

of their evil karmas brought upon this good family. One should not go

for revenge in such matters because You do Black Magic on me, then I do

on You, and then you again do on me, and this goes on and on, till one

of them is dead. But the other one who is going to remain living, will

also not be happy in the state of his existence because bad karmas

always have a way of getting back at you, sooner or later.

regards/Bhaskar.

ancient_indian_ astrology, abhanaya wrote:

>

> Pranams,

> Mr.Bhaskar ji,

>

> You may be true,if they survive all the ordeals,it may be due to their

Deva Phalam.From your assertions and together with a reading on the gist

of the horoscope,the following two points heavily weighin:

> (1) 10th lord Venus aspected by Guru in Kendra could give her Muni

yoga ( check for whether Venus had attained Gopuramsa,if yes,her chances

of attaining Muni yoga gets more brighter).

> (2) Two subha grha Guru and Moon had attained lagna kendra besides

being placed in the 3rd house to AL - this observable fact too adds to

her credentials of becoming a saadhu.

> Who knows she may even become a prophet / Muni on a later date like

"Karaikal Ammaiar" ( one of the 63 siddha purushas/Â the TamilÂ

Saint )

> To my knowledge none believed the prophets during their life

time-every

> one

>

> Let us all hope for the best and believe that good things alone happen

to their family.

>

> Regards/Dananjayan

>

> --- On Sun, 21/6/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:

>

> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...

> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Strange Query - How does one

check this ?

> ancient_indian_ astrology

> Sunday, 21 June, 2009, 10:59 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Dear Dhananajaya ji,

>

>

>

> I agree that marriage may be a mirage for her and her parents, because

>

> to look for a boy for her with her physical incapacitations may be

>

> difficult.

>

>

>

> One point which you said, about fathers days being numbered, I woudl

>

> like to add that I have said something similiar to her mother, not

from

>

> the girls chart, but from the Fathers own chart, and have given her

the

>

> time frame. My verdict was not sinister but yet given as a

precautionary

>

> measure and to settle some financial matters in wake of impending

>

> crisis.

>

>

>

> The girls brother too is having a problem , or rather had a major

>

> problem few years back, and was on his death bed, as per the Doctors,

>

> but this family has a history of the Dead ones speaking regularly

>

> through the mouths of the living ones, and one of their dead ancestors

>

> had already declared to the family members , that the boy will not die

>

> but will be saved, and he did got saved from a miraculous death. I am

>

> sure they will not allow an untimely death to the girls father who has

>

> served many patients suffering from terminal diseases all his Life by

>

> taking them on visits to the Hospitals spending time with them,a nd

also

>

> donating blood whenever required without anyone letting know of this,

>

> that is serving the society silently with a smile.

>

>

>

> regards/Bhaskar.

>

>

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, Dhananjayan Brahma

>

> abhanaya@ .> wrote:

>

> >

>

> > Pranams,

>

> > Mr.Bhaskar ji,

>

> >

>

>

> natives marriage may become a mirage and die single like a sanyaasi.

>

> >

>

>

> Muni yoga.

>

> >

>

>

> lagna - this may give her saadhu yoga or she would be humiliated /

>

> degraded by saadhu janam, because her 8th lord is hammed between two

>

> malefic.

>

> >

>

in

>

> Kanyaa, which is 5th from Rishabha-Gulika. More specifically during

>

> Sani's traverse through Meena navangisa (Sun's 8th lord Venus navamsa

>

> rasi) between 4.12.2009 to 17.12..2009.If it happens, even this could

>

> also become a reason for her no marriage â€" who other than

father

>

> could evince timely interests in her Paanigrha-kanyaadha ana.

>

> >

>

based

>

> on the above no final decision could be arrived at, for there may

exist

>

> some other counter yoga to the above phalams .

>

> >

>

>

> > Dhananjayan

>

> >

>

>

> >

>

>

check

>

> this ?

>

>

>

> >

>

> > Strange Query

>

> > Â

>

>

>

> her dreams who many times warns them of the impending problems

alongwith

>

> suggestions etc.in their house which come true shockingly.

>

>

> guide the world and take care of the suffering and actually a part of

>

> God who has sent you here personally". Now this lady who is my

>

> relative called me up and asked me to check her daughters chart and

find

>

> this out. This lady called me in the morning and I told her that I

would

>

> check this by evening. But evening came and still did not know where

to

>

> find this from the chart.

>

> > Â

>

girl

>

> would turn prophetic as she grows and advances in age ?

>

>

> > Â

>

planetary

>

> positions.

>

> > Â

>

> > Her age is 22.

>

> > Â

>

> > Ascendant Leo.

>

>

>

> > Mars in Capricorn.

>

>

> > Rahu in Pisces.

>

> > Â

>

> > regards/Bhaskar.

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > __.._,_.___

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Reply (via web post)

>

> > |

>

> >

>

> > Start a new topic

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Messages

>

> > | Files

>

> > | Photos

>

> >

>

> > | Database

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

> >

>

>

> format to Traditional

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Visit Your Group

>

> > |

>

> >

>

> > Terms of Use |

>

> >

>

> > Un

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Recent Activity

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Â 18

>

> > New Members

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Visit Your Group

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Give Back

>

> > for Good

>

> > Get inspired

>

> > by a good cause.

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Y! Toolbar

>

> > Get it Free!

>

> > easy 1-click access

>

> > to your groups.

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Start a group

>

> > in 3 easy steps.

>

> > Connect with others.

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > .

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

>

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

New Email addresses available on

> Get the Email name you & #39;ve always wanted on the new @ymail and

@rocketmail.

> Hurry before someone else does!

> http://mail. promotions. / newdomains/ aa/

>

New Email names for you!

Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.

Hurry before someone else does!

Guest guest

Dear Dhananjaya,

Does not matter. I like your name. I got to take your name two times.

Reminds me of Lord Krishna speaking to Arjuna in the Bhagavad Gita.

regards/Bhaskar.

N.B. I too was wondering why you are replying to me again after ages for

that mail.

, Dhananjayan Brahma

<abhanaya wrote:

>

> Pranamas,

> Mr.Bhasker ji,

>

> Please treat the under noted old message stored in my 'DRAFT'file now

appeared as redundant.It is a repeated message inadvertently despatched

to list by my wrong finger touch.

> Error regretted.

> Y/s.Dhananjayan,

>

> --- On Sun, 5/7/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

>

> Re: Strange Query - How does one

check this ?

>

> Sunday, 5 July, 2009, 11:17 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Dear Dhananjay ji,

>

>

>

> Thanks for the inputs, have recorded them and I will go through these

>

> when I sit personally to do this part of searching in that girls chart

>

> who is closely related to me, like a daughter though not a daughter.

>

>

>

> These days I am not finding time for stretched studies. Though I wish

to

>

> participate more in discussions I am not able to do so. Have made

heavy

>

> financial commitments for the next 6 months and have to work hard in

>

> order to honour them. Also there is a Big Mega Show-coming up in

Bombay

>

> in September, on astrology , and allied subjects which is a Exclusive

>

> show for the HNI's organised by one of the Top Names and Event

managment

>

> group of India. I am a participant and invested heavily there, and

have

>

> to get ready for the same.

>

>

>

> The Girl in question , her family is now targetted by Black Magic done

>

> by one of the ladies in the family whom we have identified, and I am

now

>

> into the cleansing part. I have forebode the girls mother and head of

>

> the family not to go for retaliationary measures as I dont support

>

> these, and let us just clean the mess and wait for destiny to strike

the

>

> tormentors, who are also coming pretty close now to the fructification

>

> of their evil karmas brought upon this good family. One should not go

>

> for revenge in such matters because You do Black Magic on me, then I

do

>

> on You, and then you again do on me, and this goes on and on, till one

>

> of them is dead. But the other one who is going to remain living, will

>

> also not be happy in the state of his existence because bad karmas

>

> always have a way of getting back at you, sooner or later.

>

>

>

> regards/Bhaskar.

>

>

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, abhanaya@ wrote:

>

> >

>

> > Pranams,

>

> > Mr.Bhaskar ji,

>

> >

>

> > You may be true,if they survive all the ordeals,it may be due to

their

>

> Deva Phalam.From your assertions and together with a reading on the

gist

>

> of the horoscope,the following two points heavily weighin:

>

> > (1) 10th lord Venus aspected by Guru in Kendra could give her Muni

>

> yoga ( check for whether Venus had attained Gopuramsa,if yes,her

chances

>

> of attaining Muni yoga gets more brighter).

>

> > (2) Two subha grha Guru and Moon had attained lagna kendra besides

>

> being placed in the 3rd house to AL - this observable fact too adds to

>

> her credentials of becoming a saadhu.

>

> > Who knows she may even become a prophet / Muni on a later date like

>

> " Karaikal Ammaiar " ( one of the 63 siddha purushas/Â the

TamilÂ

>

> Saint )

>

> > To my knowledge none believed the prophets during their life

>

> time-every

>

> > one

>

> >

>

> > Let us all hope for the best and believe that good things alone

happen

>

> to their family.

>

> >

>

> > Regards/Dananjayan

>

> >

>

>

> >

>

>

> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Strange Query - How does

one

>

> check this ?

>

>

> > Sunday, 21 June, 2009, 10:59 PM

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Dear Dhananajaya ji,

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > I agree that marriage may be a mirage for her and her parents,

because

>

> >

>

> > to look for a boy for her with her physical incapacitations may be

>

> >

>

> > difficult.

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > One point which you said, about fathers days being numbered, I woudl

>

> >

>

> > like to add that I have said something similiar to her mother, not

>

> from

>

> >

>

> > the girls chart, but from the Fathers own chart, and have given her

>

> the

>

> >

>

> > time frame. My verdict was not sinister but yet given as a

>

> precautionary

>

> >

>

> > measure and to settle some financial matters in wake of impending

>

> >

>

> > crisis.

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > The girls brother too is having a problem , or rather had a major

>

> >

>

> > problem few years back, and was on his death bed, as per the

Doctors,

>

> >

>

> > but this family has a history of the Dead ones speaking regularly

>

> >

>

> > through the mouths of the living ones, and one of their dead

ancestors

>

> >

>

> > had already declared to the family members , that the boy will not

die

>

> >

>

> > but will be saved, and he did got saved from a miraculous death. I

am

>

> >

>

> > sure they will not allow an untimely death to the girls father who

has

>

> >

>

> > served many patients suffering from terminal diseases all his Life

by

>

> >

>

> > taking them on visits to the Hospitals spending time with them,a nd

>

> also

>

> >

>

> > donating blood whenever required without anyone letting know of

this,

>

> >

>

> > that is serving the society silently with a smile.

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > regards/Bhaskar.

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Dhananjayan

Brahma

>

> >

>

> > abhanaya@ .> wrote:

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Pranams,

>

> >

>

> > > Mr.Bhaskar ji,

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > 1) Mandi placed in the 9th house to asthangadha Venus; for such

>

> >

>

> > natives marriage may become a mirage and die single like a sanyaasi.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > 2) Karmaathipathy Venus is aspected by Guru - there are chances

for

>

> >

>

> > Muni yoga.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > 3) Two natural benefic [Guru and Moon] in the 3rd house from

Aarudha

>

> >

>

> > lagna - this may give her saadhu yoga or she would be humiliated /

>

> >

>

> > degraded by saadhu janam, because her 8th lord is hammed between two

>

> >

>

> > malefic.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Her father's days may be numbered in next 3 years when gochar Sani

>

> in

>

> >

>

>

> >

>

> > Sani's traverse through Meena navangisa (Sun's 8th lord Venus

navamsa

>

> >

>

> > rasi) between 4.12.2009 to 17.12.2009.If it happens, even this could

>

> >

>

> > also become a reason for her no marriage †" who

other than

>

> father

>

> >

>

> > could evince timely interests in her Paanigrha-kanyaadha ana.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > On the whole it looks like that she has Sanyaasa / Muni yoga but

>

> based

>

> >

>

> > on the above no final decision could be arrived at, for there may

>

> exist

>

> >

>

> > some other counter yoga to the above phalams .

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > May God bless the girl with all prosperity.

>

> >

>

> > > Dhananjayan

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > --- On Sun, 21/6/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...

>

> >

>

> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Strange Query - How does one

>

> check

>

> >

>

> > this ?

>

> >

>

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology

>

> >

>

> > > Sunday, 21 June, 2009, 1:21 AM

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Strange Query

>

> >

>

> > > Â

>

> >

>

> > > Today I got 2 Phone calls from a lady closely related to me.

>

> >

>

> > > She has a peculiar query. Her daughter sees her dead grandfather

in

>

> >

>

> > her dreams who many times warns them of the impending problems

>

> alongwith

>

> >

>

>

> >

>

> > > Last dream the girl had her grandfather told her " You are born to

>

> >

>

> > guide the world and take care of the suffering and actually a part

of

>

> >

>

> > God who has sent you here personally " . Now this lady who

is my

>

> >

>

> > relative called me up and asked me to check her daughters chart and

>

> find

>

> >

>

> > this out. This lady called me in the morning and I told her that I

>

> would

>

> >

>

> > check this by evening. But evening came and still did not know where

>

> to

>

> >

>

> > find this from the chart.

>

> >

>

> > > Â

>

> >

>

> > > Can anybody guide me whether this can be checked, and whether the

>

> girl

>

> >

>

>

> >

>

> > > (Her Grandfather died a year ago)

>

> >

>

> > > Â

>

> >

>

> > > I cannot give her birth details but will tell you about the

>

> planetary

>

> >

>

> > positions.

>

> >

>

> > > Â

>

> >

>

> > > Her age is 22.

>

> >

>

> > > Â

>

> >

>

> > > Ascendant Leo.

>

> >

>

> > > Sun and Venus in Libra.

>

> >

>

> > > Saturn and Mercury in Scorpio.

>

> >

>

> > > Mars in Capricorn.

>

> >

>

> > > Jupiter and Moon in Aquarius.

>

> >

>

> > > Rahu in Pisces.

>

> >

>

> > > Â

>

> >

>

> > > regards/Bhaskar.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > __.._,_.___

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Messages in this topic (1)

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Reply (via web post)

>

> >

>

> > > |

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Start a new topic

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Messages

>

> >

>

> > > | Files

>

> >

>

> > > | Photos

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > | Database

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Change settings via the Web ( ID required)

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest |

Switch

>

> >

>

> > format to Traditional

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Visit Your Group

>

> >

>

> > > |

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Terms of Use |

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Un

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Recent Activity

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Â 18

>

> >

>

> > > New Members

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Visit Your Group

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Give Back

>

> >

>

> > > for Good

>

> >

>

> > > Get inspired

>

> >

>

> > > by a good cause.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Y! Toolbar

>

> >

>

> > > Get it Free!

>

> >

>

> > > easy 1-click access

>

> >

>

> > > to your groups.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Start a group

>

> >

>

> > > in 3 easy steps.

>

> >

>

> > > Connect with others.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > .

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Get your preferred Email name!

>

> >

>

> > > Now you can @ymail.com and @rocketmail. com.

>

> >

>

> > > http://mail. promotions. / newdomains/ aa/

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> >