IndiaDivine.org

Grenade under the tent ????/aspects of retrograde planets

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Manoj ji,I should have known better....you planted a landmine in the forum and poor me...with my blind vision... got caught to it!It is said that little knowledge is a dangerous thing. I admit that I was just following the general view I have some confusions too. For example let's take Retrograde Jupiter in Aquarius. If the aspect from the previous house is considered, Jupiter casts its aspects from Capricorn too. When Jupiter enters the end degrees of Capricorn from Aquarius and still in retrograde motion, does this mean that now it casts aspects from Capricorn and Saggitarius both?I am glad that you brought up this...let me hand this matter to the peace keeping forces.....this really needs a clarification.blessings,Renu , Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:>> Dear Renu Ji,> > You sure threw a grenade under my tent with this comment:> > "Yes, only Sa and Ve are debilitated. But Saturn's 10th aspect is on Mars + Moon since Sa is retrograde. How did you miss this?"> > So a retrograde planet throws aspect from the previous house ?????? Does it also throw from the current house? So if the current house is a debilitation house then is the retrograde aspect from a deb house or Not ????> > So what happens in a chart where Sa, Ma and Ju are all retrograde ? My God, it will be a Party of Aspect throwing !!! What Fun !!!> > Holy cow !!! This opens up the pandora's box !!! Is this "Modern day Delhi Astrology" ??? as opposed to "Ancient Indian Astrology"???> > Retrograde motion is a relative phenomenon. Planets APPEAR retrograde and APPEAR closer to Earth. This is why the ancients said such planets are "Stronger" because of their amplified effects on us. Whether "stronger" means benific or malefic is subject to interepretation.> > But this concept you talk about sounds like an incredible stretch !!!> > I am waiting to be enlightened further !!!> > Regards,> > -Manoj> > > > > > > > ________________________________> renunw renunw > Saturday, June 20, 2009 5:33:04 AM> Re: Mangal dosha_3_Debilitated Planets :Sriram Ji> > > > > > Dear Manoji,> > //I dont get 3 deb planets, only two (Sa and Ve). Plus Sa does not aspect Ma,Mo combination. . //> > Yes, only Sa and Ve are debilitated. But Saturn's 10th aspect is on Mars + Moon since Sa is retrograde. How did you miss this?> > blessings,> > Renu> > -- In ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Sreeram Ji,> > > > Please help as I am confused. When I plug in the data into Jhora I dont get 3 deb planets, only two (Sa and Ve). Plus Sa does not aspect Ma,Mo combination. I dont see Su deb, it is in Virgo. I am totally confused and unable to follow the argument.> > > > I am using version 7.02 of Jhora. I am looking at Bhava/Chalit Chakra and it looks identical to Rashi chart. What am I missing?> > > > -Manoj> > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > sreeram srinivas sreeram64@ ..>> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Friday, June 19, 2009 12:58:11 AM> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Mangal dosha_3_Debilitated Planets> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Namaste Mr. Kursija,> > > > I casted the chart using JHORA.. After reading your message, changed> > the settings to Bhava-Chalit chart. Even then it is showing Mars in> > Sagittarius with conjunct Moon. Mars = 23 deg. 09 min. The main> > difference in this chart When changing from Rasi Chart to Bhava Chalit> > chart> > > > 3H Ketu moves to 4H> > > > 4H Sun moves to 5H = Deb. Sun direct aspect to Deb. Saturn®. (I> > love deb. planets.).> > > > The Deb. Saturn(Retro) aspect on Mars has accentuated the bad behavior,> > coupled with deb. Sun and Sun & Saturn mutual direct aspect and both> > deb.> > > > Further, I missed to notice Venus is deb. in 4H. (earlier due to my time> > constraints noted only Venus in 4H, failed to observe the sign> > then....)... . hence I stand corrected now......that she would NOT> > hesitate to create turmoil in the house !!! (withdraw my HOMELY LADY> > statement made in my earlier mail)> > > > Kindly share with us how was her Sun Mahadasha i.e. Year 1992 - 1998. > > Then again going Hyperbole in Moon mahadasha... poor husband....have my> > sympathies with him......Kindly convey mine and group's sympathies to> > her husband on his fate... (trust the group is with me on this.....)> > > > Note for those doing research : The data shared by Mr. Kursija ji => > Female, 16-Oct-1969, 22:00hrs, New Delhi> > Date of marriage 19-3-1993> > Compromised on 22-6-1998> > This horrorscope has 3 deb. planets as per Bhava Chalit kundali.> > > > With regards,> > > > Sreeram_Srinivas> >>