IndiaDivine.org

Re:Kaul, just leave- Meshadi and Makaradi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Shri Nambiarji,

Have you noticed this statement :

> > We do not doubt your sincerity but like a crusader your blinkered> vision is to> > annihilate(not physically but intellectually) your opponents.

Unquote

I wonder how can anybody certify a dishonest person like AKK as sincere. Recently AKK wrote that BJP lost the earlier election as they had advanced the date of election on astrological advice. Nothing can be further from the truth and if BJP would have taken astrological advice then they would not have advanced the date of election and would have won the election. I wrote in the Hinducivilisation group three years ago that astrologically Vajpayeeji would have surely become the Prime Minister if the date of election would not have been advanced. It is another thing that there is a possibility that some people within the party did not want Vajpayeeji to become the Prime Minister for the second term.

Now coming to Shri Ravi it appeared to me at times that he may not be a party to AKK's anti-astrology tirade but all the same the things happened under his nose where he had a say. I think Bhaskarji wondered what is that something, which tied the hands of Shri Ravi. Could it then be that Kalyanaramanji is against astrology and that had tied the hands of Shri Ravi?

Regards,

Sunil K. Bhattacharjya

--- On Sun, 6/21/09, sreedhar.nambiar <sreedhar.nambiar wrote:

sreedhar.nambiar <sreedhar.nambiar[vedic astrology] Re: Fw: Kaul, just leave (Was: Re: [hc] Fwd: Meshadi and Makaradi...) Date: Sunday, June 21, 2009, 10:32 AM

dear Bhaskar ji and others

thanks for ur mail bhaskar ji

also i appreciate your firm stand on secretiv missionary activities shri kaul and his team of fake id s are engaged in .And he with a cover of some good language and hindu name is fooling hindus at large like bindi sporting some lady as minister in central cabinet who reported to even supreme court that the ram sethu is natural formation and Lord ram is a fictious figure ( how dare she ??)

I happy to know that shri ravi is also keralite ,even in his mails to me he never mentioned it .

But what happened to a hindu forum and why they are giving free ride for shri AKK it is the question .

is it because they cannot understand indian progress and devlpmnt in sidhantic tradition of astronomy and astrology ??or some of so called scholars with new english education already become orchetra team for christian agenda .s

i dont know why cant they simply use brain and even many of kauls mail itself is proof of indian astronomical tradition ,latest one is abt Samanta chandrasekhar ji of orissa of 19th century who never got any english education and science education of modern context cud able to locate all planets with surya sidhanta dictums and with his primitiv equipments also arrived at exact scientific position of them and that also got recognition frm ruling british govtmnt of those days and they also used to call him famous naked eye jyothishi ( as already telescopic astronomy started in europe and this poor man was using his primitiv equipmnts mentioned surya sidhantha only ) and even tho ever since 15th century there is enough proof in kerala observational astronomy the gr8 parameshwara acharya ( parameshwaran nampoothiri ) also acheived same stature ( i mean we can call both as modern era exmaple of

proof of indian astrological aatronomical tradition )

even if they know ( i mean some hindu foot soldiers due to slave minds ) some educated fools thinks astronomy is for astronomy only and they forgets it is for astronological predictions and religious festivals we hindu 's has designed all those dictums and not to put some first man in moon or just to spy on other nations .

hope and let us pray god to giv some lite in their brains

may lite of jupiter be shine on them

with lot of thanks and rgrds sreedhar nambiar

ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:>> > Dear Sreedhar Nambiar ji and my other friends on this Group,> > (Attn : Mr. Sunil Bhattacharya ji Please read this mail which will show> you that there are other fighters too working in their own ways on all> platforms , sometimes directly sometimes indirectly. I have taken both> approaches always.)> > It is now time and my duty to clear the good name of Shri Ravi ji, the> moderator of Hindu Civilisation. I had a number of communications with> him during my sojourn in that Group which I left long back on my own out> of disgust for the mails of AKK which were allowed on that Group. I am> hereunder producing some excerpts of mails from Shri Raviji to me, which> will clear his good name from this imbroglio, but all the same does not> mean

that I support his stance of still allowing AKK to write his rotten> stuff there. I somehow feel that Shri Ravijis hands are tied up due to> reasons unknown to us, otherwise he is basically a good and innocent man> free from all patches of unworthy behaviour or intentions, and a clear> hearted person. (You will realise this when you read the excerpts of his> mails)> > I am only producing parts of his conversations with me, and not mines,> for you all know of my unsavoury language which I write when I express> displeasure, which is not worth of reproducing here.> > I would also like to confess now that once in a while like Shri Krishna> Bhagwaan took avatars, I too take some and remain present incognito on> certain forums in other names to do my duty towards Dharma in my own> litttle ways, but do not blow my trumpet ever, and work silently. But> mind

it do not look for my image in every fake id you notice, for I> rarely write and only for Dharma, not to malign any good man ever, and> only write this much that the sting is made on the subject (person) I> wish to punish.> > best wishes to all,> > Bhaskar.> > Just to clear your ignorance. I am living in Coimbatore and a Malayalee.> Kaul is a Kashmiri pundit. I have nothing to do with astrology and do> not read Kauls posts now a days since it is beyond my interest. As I> posted, I too was highly annoyed when he posted things which hurt me and> my tradition and culture but then I thought that if I prevented him from> posting just for holding a different view than mine God would punish me> surely since my action would be unjust.> > > > From another mail> > > > Let us drop this please. Very few

among this group takes interest in> astrology more than the normal consultations we do. The mathematical> aspect is beyond our knowledge. I have consulted and shall continue to> consult astrologers since my astrologer has been right 80% of the time.> I am not going to do a microscopic examination as to how they do it. It> is for this reason that I had repeatedly asked Shri Kaul to not cross> post here since none of us know what he is discussing. But he persists.> > > > > > From another mail> > > > Thanks Bhaskar ( I can call you that since I am much older than you !!!)> and I hope to have the freedom to scold you as an elder :-)> > > > From another mail> > > > I once again appeal to you not to get emotional and write words which> later you will feel sorry about. If Kaul

writes some xxxxxx please do> not react. Any way he is under moderation and many posts are being> rejected/deleted by me. If you have some counter point then do write.> Other wise maintain your diginity. I am not for Kaul or Bhaskar. I being> the Moderator has to maintain decorum and diginity in this group as> other wise we would be the laughing stocks. There are so many contrary> opinions floating around including that the Mumbai terror was done by> Hindus with the help of Israel and USA. Should we work ourselves up upon> seeing it and abuse these xxxxx for making such statements? No ignore> them.> > > > From another Mail> > > > Why do you go to all that trouble Bhaskarji? Why dont you continue? OK> letme put you under moderation so that I can pass your messages minus> the emotional outbursts. Is that OK with you? Dont

leave.> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Sreedhar Nambiar> sreedhar.nambiar@ wrote:> >> >> > dear sunil Bhattacharyaji> >> > Shri ravi personaly wrote to me that he blv in astrology and i dont> know realy the opinion of shri kalyana raman ji abt astrology or hindu> astronomy .> >> > shri areni has openly expressed his displeasure allowing kaul's tirade> against vedic astrology in what ever name> >> > even shri sankar bharadhwaj ji also expressed same way and u might hav> seen shri jit mazumdar tho intitialy he was against the other section> of vedic astrologers as if they did not proov any thing and suddenly> he relised fact and he corrected it> >> > still i dont know shri Kalyanaraman ji has a diffrnt agenda ( i dont>

know realy who is owner of that forum called Hindu civillisation )> > in latest devlpmnt i got a mail that shri AKK can retain his> memebrship but not allowed to post any thing against astrology or hindu> astronomy> >> > Shri AKK> > This Moderator would like to enforce a "cease and desist" order on> you. :-)> > Kindly refrain from further posts on the above thread. If you have any> messages> > relating to Sanathana Dharma (excluding astronomy/astrology ) kindly> post them.> > We do not doubt your sincerity but like a crusader your blinkered> vision is to> > annihilate(not physically but intellectually) your opponents. However> we do not> > seem to enjoy this group being turned into a battle field what ever be> the gain> > or loss it may have on our dharma.> > Moderator> >>

> http://groups. / group/hinducivil ization/message/ 37519> >> > so now we r left with no option but b away frm that e forum which is> shame on hindu s> >> > kaul ji nor any of the so called moderators has prooved that what> ever is in astrology in has imported frm out side resources .even they> cud not proov that is against very hindu vedic thoughts or dharma so> long as rig vedic /or yajurvedanga jyothisha is there in vedas itself .> >> > where as all this days we hav givn enough proofs and latest one is is> on samanta chandrasekhar ji of orissa ( which kaul himself was making> fun of him thinking by insulting such lion persons in the lite of> crutches of modern astronomy kaul can win his arguemnts )> >> > why even when kaul make fun of him ,how and why kaul cannot describe> or explain the same person who

lived in 19th century cud able to make> more precise and scientific explanations based on surya sidhantha itself> and he was not having any any modern gadgets ( actualy kaul is always> knowingly ,deliberatly ,wilfully making fun of SS dictums -which every> one knows --it means SS has mean position calculation for Yugas ( which> is mathematical model too ) which is even a vedic concept than a greek> or chaldean concept ) for which he was given honors and title s by> ruling british govrmnt even> >> > where as did kaul who claims knows everything cannot accept the> challenge of making his own perfect calender ?? why ?? means he know> he can make fool of the so called hindus very easily in the name of> vedas itself which he was doing very cunningly all this yrs ( its> financial benefit let the person who has brains can think other wise let> them file a

PIL and ask govtmnt of india ,what is the amnt of christian> and foriegn donations coming to india and who is beneficiaries -this> will open up every one;s eyes )> >> > so kaul sees what he wants and doesnot admit what ever proofs r shown> ,even many memebrs like shri jit mazumdar has sply raised their voice> against it even if they may not b good astronomers or astrologer or even> i know may b they wont vouch for astrology ,but they hav the brain to> understood that what ever the kaul acrobatic exercise in the name of> veda is anti vedic and anti hindu even> >> > so we with some likeminded persons has already signed out frm Hindu> civilisation forum and if they hav some sense let them re think abt it> >> > other wise we hav to assume them as another cover in some hindu name > like one central minister ( i dont want to use her name

tho it is> known to all ) who has hindu name and fooling in election all hindus> and collect hindu votes and she the one who is instrumntal in ram sethu> issue, who given affidavit in supreme court that lord shri ram is a> fictious figure ( it is what even hindu forums even does in the name of> their own so called scientific and western based theories )> >> > ( now the fun is she became minister again after collecting same hindu> votes ,by hiding that she is christian- so what all this so called hindu> volunteers doing ?/why it doesnot catch shri kauls brilliant chanakya> brain ?? why he is silent even on such things //is astrology is root> cause of all eveils in hindu society ?? )> >> > i think the so called hindu civilisation grp if they r realy and> realy concerned abt hindu values and tradition s shud re consider this>

discision> >> > a culture ,legacy and tradition cannot b judged using only what we> know or wat is our own perception ,such fights and tirades shud not b> allowed too in whatever name> >> > if astrology in is in puranas if it is in epics like mahabharatha or> ramayana then why the so called hindu "kshatriya"s are allowed to go> against it in what ever name ?? did they prooved absolutely that> astrology is of greek or some chalden origin ?> >> > for exmple ravan ji is a asura and same time brahmin in puranas> >> > and even stout siva worshippers even use the siva stuthi penned by> ravan ji ( siva thandava stotra )> >> > so how can we justify it ??> >> > what may b explanation by this so called hindu foot soldiers> >> > what is he ,is he asura ?? or brahmin ? or can we take

him as siva> bhaskta ?? even if he is siva bhakta why we shud use the siva stuthi> penned by him ?? can some hindu or so called hindus explain ? (even> those e forum owners )> >> > with regrds sreedhar Nambiar> >> >> >> > --- On Sat, 6/20/09, Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya @> wrote:> >> >> > Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya @> > [vedic astrology] Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Fw: Kaul,> just leave (Was: Re: [hc] Fwd: Meshadi and Makaradi...)> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Cc: vedic astrology, > > Saturday, June 20, 2009, 6:59 AM> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Dear Shri Nambiar,> >>

> Avtar Krishen Kaul has a safe place in the Hindu Civilization group to> continue his anti-Hinduism tirade. Dr. R. N. Iyengar and the Moderator> Ravi are against Astrology, which is a part of the Jyotish-shastra, a> Vedanga. So it amounts to indirect (or is it direct?) encouragement from> this duo and others like them to Kaul. When Dr. Kalyanaraman will> realise what he is happening it may be too late for him to act or has it> already become so.> > May be sooner or later all those lovers of Hinduism will have to leave> that forum to escape the exasperation day in and day out.> >> > Regards.> > ,> >> > Sunil K. Bhattacharjya> >> >> > --- On Fri, 6/19/09, Sreedhar Nambiar <sreedhar.nambiar@ >> wrote:> >> > Sreedhar Nambiar <sreedhar.nambiar@ >>

> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Fw: Kaul, just leave (Was: Re:> [hc] Fwd: Meshadi and Makaradi...)> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Friday, June 19, 2009, 10:39 AM> >> > --- On Fri, 6/19/09, Jit Majumder <jitmajumder212@ .co. in>> wrote:> >> > Jit Majumder <jitmajumder212@ .co. in>> > Kaul, just leave (Was: Re: [hc] Fwd: Meshadi and Makaradi....> )> > hinducivilization> > Friday, June 19, 2009, 1:17 PM> >> > Kaul,> >> > once again you have continued to keep on with the thread, with that> same> > bitter rotten title.> >> > once again you have repeated the SAME things you have repeated for> > dozens and dozens of times.> >> > once again you

have shown a total lack of sensibility by ignoring the> > utter irritation of the list members.> >> > once again you insist shamelessly on repeating a message that several> > people have requested you very nicely to stop repeating.> >> > once again you keep on and on and on about "vedic astrology",> "mangal",> > "shani" etc. etc. etc. even as members get exaspearted by your> > behaviour.> >> > are you a frustrated old shitbrain? or are you simply disbalanced and> > senile? or is it that you are some self-hating pervert who gets> > gratification by acting like a total "bharwe" in e-groups and invite> the> > contempt and scorn of people who have now started to ask you directly> to> > leave the group? do you take some kiind of delight in joining forums,> > and then being boo-ed out from

them? are you sane enough to get the> > message? or is it because you are an e-id to us who is not standing> > before us, that you have so much "courage" to keep on disregarding> what> > people are asking you to do and feeling because of your> > obssessive-compulsi ve behaviour?> >> > chup karne ke liye kitna paisa leta hai??? gharwalo ke sath bhi aisa> hi> > karta hai kya raat-din?> >> > after THIS, if you pretend not to get the message from us, and come> back> > with a reply instead of just shutting the fuck up, then we normal> people> > won't have anything else to say -- at least not in normal, usable> > language. the rest is now really up to the owner and moderator. only> > because this is the HC group can characters like you, and those others> > can keep on doing this.>

>> > -- Jit.> >> > hinducivilization, "Avtar Krishen Kaul"> > jyotirved@ ..> wrote:> > >> > > Shri Jai Maharaj ji,> > > Namaskar!> > > <Kaul, since you've asked, here's my response: leave this group.>> > > Thank you for your suggestion!> > > However, before I act upon it, kindly enlighten me about your> > qualifications to call yourself a "Vedic Astrologer". According to me,> > "Vedic astrology" is the greatest fraud on the Vedas, since no Mesha,> > Vrisha etc. Rashis in the Vedas have been deciphered by any of the> > jyotishis, in any of the Vedas!> > > Surprisingly, one of the "Vedic astrologers" claims that he has been> > able to deciphr the "parkoshya" meaning, but then he says that leads> to> > so called nirayana

rashis!> > > Sushri Norelli-Bachelet and her hundreds of shishyas, including Dr.> > Wilkinson, on the other hand, say that through their tapasya and yoga,> > they have been "revealed" the nature of the zodiac, but it is so> called> > sayana!> > > We also do not find any mention of planets like Mangal, Shani etc.> in> > the Vedas. Mercifully, none of the jyotishis whether sayana or> nirayana,> > has claimed yet that he/she has seen Mangal and Shani etc. through> their> > tapasya or as a "parokshya" meaning!> > > Maybe you have some information about the "locatoin" of Mangal,> Shani> > etc. also in the Vedas, since you have been declaring yourself openly> a> > "Vedic astrologer" for the last several years. Kindly do give me the> > Vedic references of planets also.> > >

<And shut down your Hindu Calendar group because you are trying to> > mislead its members.>> > > Members can judge for themselves as to who is misleading whom only> > after there is a response from you to my request.> > > Dhanyavad.> > > A K Kaul> > > hinducivilization, Jyotishi jyotish2000@> wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > On Thu, 6/18/09, Krishen Kaul jyotirved@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear List members,> > > > > Namaskar!> > > > > Pl. advise me as to what you would like me to do . . .> > > >> > > > Kaul, since you've asked, here's my response: leave this group.> > That's what> > > several members, evidently, as well as I suggest that you to do. You> > banned

me> > > from your calendar group when I exposed your fraudulent ways; now> you> > are> > > apparently on the verge of being banned from this group (and you> have> > already> > > been banned from participating in many others). You have attempted> to> > insult a> > > lot of people and tried to hurt them -- but you have failed. The> Karm> > Sheriff> > > got you good. Whatever dignity you may have left, take it with you> as> > you leave.> > > Do poojaa-paatth, spend time with you family, if you have one around> > you, but> > > astrology, astronomy and calendars are not going to be in your area> of> > > expertise. They never were. And shut down your Hindu Calendar group> > because you> > > are trying to mislead its members.>

> > >> > > > Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi, Vedic Astrologer> > > > Om Shanti> > > >> > >> >> >