IndiaDivine.org

Ashtakvarga analysis of chart having ashta graha yoga

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

dear frnds of AIA grp ,shri ash ji and anupji and madam prabha ji of KAS grp here is what ever feed back i can giv abt the chart i hav posted as a blind quiz .This person is having some what good looks and color ( sure North indian punjabi ) has some defects in teeth and the facial looks are not very pleasing he is a music director ,in mumbai industry ,advtmnts ,and many of doorsharshan progrmms ,also in some prvt channels for serials .His professional life strted at 15th Nov 1984 with some song jub sooranj chand rahega -------( it was doorsharshan ) then was connected with mumbai film industry ever since .he is married in sept

1984 ,it was a lov marriage ,arrnaged by both families ,wife is good looking and some what frm rich family ( i will say better than his family )i remebr she is 1 or 2 yrs elder to him ( but dont hav her chart right now .has 2 kids ,both males i remebr he once told me one of his best film debut was "" yeh kaisa diwane ( asha bhosle ,kumar sanu etc and i think he done 6 songs in it ) 88 to 91 was his best period in mumbai film industry.His father was an advtcate and mother is a sanskrit teacher ( i am not sure is she is teaching in college those days ) father died at nov 88 ,mom is still aliv has family properties only and this man has no savings ,no cash and not even a scooter right now ( tho has a new scooter some 4 yrs back while he is coming in delhi )he has weakness with ladies and every time some money comes in ,we can see some ladies also has company and he will b missing frm

home for months and will re appear only when the all money is over Now frm 98 onwards professionaly v v weak period he has seen lot of money and all kind of luxury and then even i hav seen same person is leading life like a beggar and wantering and again he will get some assignmnt and then again king again .now one of his music directed serial is being telecasted in national channel doordarshanfauji iron man ( but he done this work some 3 yrs back )hope this is enough and i think i hav revealed more than enough for a known person pls dont ask me anything more abt this person rgrds sunil nair dear forumites I request neelam ji to assign points or marks who ever participated in quiz As far as myself i thanks every one who ever participated in quiz i congratulate shri ash ji ,anup ji and madam prabha ji of KAS grp also for participating and guiding me tru ashta varga

lessons and giv me a chance to show to our grp memebrs the timing of events tru ashta varga methods ( sure knowledge of vedic astrology is a must to learn ashta varga technics ) so i request neelam ji to take up rest of the part of blind quiz and post in our grp for those who came late in discussions - here the data here the details 5th feb 1962 ( male ) 6.05 AM delhi

ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on ! CRICKET

Guest guest

dear anupji and respected memebrs of List Sorry for replying late as got busy these days sure i remebr each points givn by ash ji ,u and madam prabha ji but dont hav much time to pin point everything i know the advantage of KAS principles and even once myself and ash ji has a full nite ( indian time ) discussion abt KAS principles and he done a prashna too based on nadi principles taught tru KAS parampara .i value his advice and i must say till today his predictions r working ( it is done almost a year back ) tho i cud not giv him feed back yet directly ,so taking this opportunity to inform him the prediction has come true 100% in my case tho the parties r still dragging and promising .but i am sure almost now abt the outcome .thank u

all esp for anup ji for taking ur valuable time and contributing also for enriching astrological knowledge of others keep it up and may god bless u all and my pranams to guruji shri krushna ji for teaching this wonderful science for the benefit for us with rgrds sunil nair ps --if u allow i hav another chart of a lady born in srilanka on same day if and if only all r interested i can post it .but after few days whn the discussion on present chart is over --- On Sun, 21/6/09, dalh_1 <dalh_1 wrote:dalh_1 <dalh_1Re: Ashtakvarga analysis of chart having ashta graha yoga Date: Sunday, 21 June, 2009, 7:33 PM

Dear Sunil Nair ji and Group,

Thanks for your feedback as promised.

Enough is written by you about this person and i could understand

the constraints being faced by you while doing so.Its hard to know

about a person's life even when you are familiar with him and some

hidden facts remain untouched by his friends and society.

As Ash ji,Prabhaji including myself has given our individual

understanding about this native which seems quite appropriate and

fit as per chart which i want to rewrite for Neemal ji's attention.

Marriage was in early age in the year of 21/22nd years in 1984.

Ash ji has written this very clearly in his mail.I was also of the opinion

that due to strong blessings he can marry in his early age.So as

per KAS,first point was given accurately.

Secondly,he is a common man and may not be playing in

in millions but yes,he can manage his earnings quite well and smoothly.

So,a strong 11th house does not mean his earnings are on higher side.

But such persons with silver spoon ultimately can land in debts in

his latter age (You have already described that he is not even having

a average vehicle like scooter these days)

Prabhaji has also pointed out this thing while describing concept

of "KRANTI" and it;s importance.

About his extra marital affairs and of venusian qualities,I think Ash ji

has strongly written of this point which you have given in detail.He is in

some business and earned name,fame and money in his hay days.

Planets are all placed together in lagna,so become samdharmi to

each other.Venus is navamsa lord for lagna,moon and sun which

reflects his major occupation.If we see,this person has overall effect of

venus in his life.

Regarding kids,he has two male kids,so here i think chart of his wife

also needed for going in deep.More informations and past events are

always required for indepth reading.

I am matching and justifying only those events you have given,so not

writting much of remaining things which are still unknown to all of us.

I leave rest of the part to Ash ji,Prabha ji and to all members who

indirectly were participating this quiz.

Once again,thank you very much for your feed back,Sunil ji.

Regards

Anup

--- On Sun, 21/6/09, Sunil Nair <astro_tellerkerala@ .co. in> wrote:

Sunil Nair <astro_tellerkerala@ .co. in>[astrologyandtiming events] Ashtakvarga analysis of chart having ashta graha yogaancient_indian_ astrology, astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comSunday, 21 June, 2009, 5:19 PM

dear frnds of AIA grp ,shri ash ji and anupji and madam prabha ji of KAS grp here is what ever feed back i can giv abt the chart i hav posted as a blind quiz .This person is having some what good looks and color ( sure North indian punjabi ) has some defects in teeth and the facial looks are not very pleasing he is a music director ,in mumbai industry ,advtmnts ,and many of doorsharshan progrmms ,also in some prvt channels for serials .His professional life strted at 15th Nov 1984 with some song jub sooranj chand rahega -------( it was doorsharshan ) then was connected with mumbai film industry ever since .he is married in sept 1984 ,it was a lov marriage ,arrnaged by both families ,wife is good looking

and some

what frm rich family ( i will say better than his family )i remebr she is 1 or 2 yrs elder to him ( but dont hav her chart right now .has 2 kids ,both males i remebr he once told me one of his best film debut was "" yeh kaisa diwane ( asha bhosle ,kumar sanu etc and i think he done 6 songs in it ) 88 to 91 was his best period in mumbai film industry.His father was an advtcate and mother is a sanskrit teacher ( i am not sure is she is teaching in college those days ) father died at nov 88 ,mom is still aliv has family properties only and this man has no savings ,no cash and not even a scooter right now ( tho has a new scooter some 4 yrs back while he is coming in delhi )he has weakness with ladies and every time some money comes in ,we can see some ladies also has company and he will b missing frm home for months and will re appear only when the all money is over Now frm 98

onwards professionaly v v weak period he has seen lot of money and all kind of luxury and then even i hav seen same person is leading life like a beggar and wantering and again he will get some assignmnt and then again king again .now one of his music directed serial is being telecasted in national channel doordarshanfauji iron man ( but he done this work some 3 yrs back )hope this is enough and i think i hav revealed more than enough for a known person pls dont ask me anything more abt this person rgrds sunil nair dear forumites I request neelam ji to assign points or marks who ever participated in quiz As far as myself i thanks every one who ever participated in quiz i congratulate shri ash ji ,anup ji and madam prabha ji of KAS grp also for participating and guiding me tru ashta varga lessons and giv me a chance to show to our grp memebrs the timing of events tru ashta varga

methods ( sure knowledge of vedic astrology is a must to learn ashta varga technics ) so i request neelam ji to take up rest of the part of blind quiz and post in our grp for those who came late in discussions - here the data here the details 5th feb 1962 ( male ) 6.05 AM delhi

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Guest guest

Dear Friends,It is true that nakshatras have a lot to reveal. The quiz given by Sunil ji proves it beyond doubt. I was surprised to note a rather accurate rendering of native’s profession and general traits through nakshatra characteristics. These are the winning principles of astrology which feed the flame of astrology and light our path.

For this native, with all planets in lagna, I had considered the study of nakshatras for two reasons:1) All planets are in lagna, thus likely to influence the personality2) All planets are governed by of shravana and dhanishtha and their starlords are also posited in lagna.

I am posting this analysis in view of Sunil ji’s revelations, with thanks to Barbara Pijan for providing the details on her site which I used. The reading was given vide my message no 21279. As you all can see, most of the traits are applicable for the nativity. Sunil ji can give us further clarifications if any. Nakshatra traits are in black and my reading is in red, while the actual result is in green highlight.

Shravana (Pertains to EAR and hearing!)Extraordinary " ear " for music, drum-beat, rhythms, speech prosody, " what people are saying " . A nakshatra of skilful listening, Shravana can produce excellence in music and performance arts. Sravana's rhythmic intelligence can concentrate on a pattern and " pay attention " to nuanced variation.

Native could be a musician/music director/ recordist. He could be talented and capable and would start in this line early in his life.TRUE

There is a certain negativity associated with this nakshatra which is the obvious downside of tale-telling, dishonesty or open disregard for those who might tarnish or challenge one's public reputation. He could be dishonest and may not enjoy a good reputation.

TRUEShravana can be arrogant or uncharitable even to close friends or family, should one's reputation come into danger from insinuation of untruthfulness or by unflattering association. 

All this could be true for him.TRUEShravana will travel extensively to listen at the feet of the guru; but he will also ensure that his pious visits are publicly announced and established in the public mind.

He might be travelling and might have a guru (deb?). But he might be working for selfish interests.May or may not be true

Intellectually, the power of the ear is a huge asset, one listens attentively to the teacher and reads with close attention to detail. Shravana produces scholars of the highest order who pass long the lineage high values of their culture. 

He could be talented, but rising to very high levels is doubtful.May or may not be true Dhanishtha:

Achievement by Hearing the Beat " . Craves elite recognition. Must dance in (wealthy or powerful) circles. Dhanishtha are social climbers. Strong leadership skills & talent in performance arts. Excellent dancers with a superb intuitive sense of percussion.

Lifelong association with music-based performance arts. Supports success in professions that involve social climbing through association with music, ideally through fund-raising or other " party circuits " that gives elite association.

Again pointers towards MUSIC and fine arts, elite associations, social climbing, party circuits, etcTRUEDespite an outward allure of friendliness, the native is emotionally aggressive (Kuja) when " dancing upward " and can be dangerous when crossed. 

Could be true. He can be ruthless and aggressive in using people.May or may not be trueGets material wealth but may suffer from self-obsessed greed for more, more, more and fixation on the elite public image. The main pattern = " social climber " with Kuja-driven ambition to achieve recognition of elites in high status. Needs constant company, becomes insecure when alone.

Self obsessed greed, needs company, becomes insecure when alone, ambition to achieve recognition in elite circles.TRUE

Marital conflict due to inability to tolerate dissent. Obsession with being " heard " by important people and self-absorption. Retains adolescent love of social excitement through high-energy or impulsive behaviors, in general high levels of muscular coordination and reckless ambition to go faster, well into adulthood. 

Seems to be true, all of itTRUEDhanishta is famous for getting revenge on people who block their upward path, in any way. The crime is usually some tarnishment of their moral reputation or eligibility to join a high-moving group. 

Could have loose moral character and use any fair and foul means to get success.TRUEUnfortunately the victim of Dhanishta's anxious anger is often the spouse, who is seen as a threat to Dhanishta's control of family culture and keeping the beat. If widowed or divorced, Dhanishta will almost immediately remarry. 

Spouse could be suffering, even family. If widowed or divorced, this person could also remarry immediately as I said earlier also, he can get married any time.TRUE

If the native hails from modest origins, the climb may be long and high. Professional socialite/politician with wonderful enthusiasm for prestige social events in the world of politics, arts & dance.TRUE

Hope members would find this useful.RegardsNeelam(PS: In the meantime, I am trying to compile the results )

Guest guest

Dear Neelam Ji,

Just like the Nakshatras, the drekkana's also were very revealing in a similar

way.

Regards,

-Manoj

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07

Monday, June 22, 2009 7:06:55 AM

Re: Re: Ashtakvarga analysis of chart having

ashta graha yoga

Dear Friends,

It is true that nakshatras have a lot to reveal. The quiz given by Sunil ji

proves it beyond doubt. I was surprised to note a rather accurate rendering of

native’s profession and general traits through nakshatra characteristics.

These are the winning principles of astrology which feed the flame of astrology

and light our path.

For this native, with all planets in lagna, I had considered the study of

nakshatras for two reasons:

1) All planets are in lagna, thus likely to influence the personality

2) All planets are governed by of shravana and dhanishtha and their starlords

are also posited in lagna.

I am posting this analysis in view of Sunil ji’s revelations, with thanks to

Barbara Pijan for providing the details on her site which I used. The reading

was given vide my message no 21279. As you all can see, most of the traits are

applicable for the nativity. Sunil ji can give us further clarifications if any.

Nakshatra traits are in black and my reading is in red, while the actual result

is in green highlight.

Shravana (Pertains to EAR and hearing!)

Extraordinary " ear " for music, drum-beat, rhythms, speech prosody, " what people

are saying " . A nakshatra of skilful listening, Shravana can produce excellence

in music and performance arts. Sravana's rhythmic intelligence can concentrate

on a pattern and " pay attention " to nuanced variation.

Native could be a musician/music director/ recordist. He could be talented and

capable and would start in this line early in his life.

TRUE

There is a certain negativity associated with this nakshatra which is the

obvious downside of tale-telling, dishonesty or open disregard for those who

might tarnish or challenge one's public reputation. 

He could be dishonest and may not enjoy a good reputation.

TRUE

Shravana can be arrogant or uncharitable even to close friends or family, should

one's reputation come into danger from insinuation of untruthfulness or by

unflattering association. 

All this could be true for him.

TRUE

Shravana will travel extensively to listen at the feet of the guru; but he will

also ensure that his pious visits are publicly announced and established in the

public mind.

He might be travelling and might have a guru (deb?). But he might be working for

selfish interests.

May or may not be true

Intellectually, the power of the ear is a huge asset, one listens attentively to

the teacher and reads with close attention to detail. Shravana produces scholars

of the highest order who pass long the lineage high values of their culture. 

He could be talented, but rising to very high levels is doubtful.

May or may not be true

Dhanishtha:

Achievement by Hearing the Beat " . Craves elite recognition. Must dance in

(wealthy or powerful) circles. Dhanishtha are social climbers. Strong leadership

skills & talent in performance arts. Excellent dancers with a superb intuitive

sense of percussion.

Lifelong association with music-based performance arts. Supports success in

professions that involve social climbing through association with music, ideally

through fund-raising or other " party circuits " that gives elite association.

Again pointers towards MUSIC and fine arts, elite associations, social climbing,

party circuits, etc

TRUE

Despite an outward allure of friendliness, the native is emotionally aggressive

(Kuja) when " dancing upward " and can be dangerous when crossed. 

Could be true. He can be ruthless and aggressive in using people.

May or may not be true

Gets material wealth but may suffer from self-obsessed greed for more, more,

more and fixation on the elite public image. The main pattern = " social climber "

with Kuja-driven ambition to achieve recognition of elites in high status. Needs

constant company, becomes insecure when alone.

Self obsessed greed, needs company, becomes insecure when alone, ambition to

achieve recognition in elite circles.

TRUE

Marital conflict due to inability to tolerate dissent. Obsession with being

" heard " by important people and self-absorption. Retains adolescent love of

social excitement through high-energy or impulsive behaviors, in general high

levels of muscular coordination and reckless ambition to go faster, well into

adulthood. 

Seems to be true, all of it

TRUE

Dhanishta is famous for getting revenge on people who block their upward path,

in any way. The crime is usually some tarnishment of their moral reputation or

eligibility to join a high-moving group. 

Could have loose moral character and use any fair and foul means to get success.

TRUE

Unfortunately the victim of Dhanishta's anxious anger is often the spouse, who

is seen as a threat to Dhanishta's control of family culture and keeping the

beat. If widowed or divorced, Dhanishta will almost immediately remarry. 

Spouse could be suffering, even family. If widowed or divorced, this person

could also remarry immediately as I said earlier also, he can get married any

time.

TRUE

If the native hails from modest origins, the climb may be long and high.

Professional socialite/politicia n with wonderful enthusiasm for prestige social

events in the world of politics, arts & dance.

TRUE

Hope members would find this useful.

Regards

Neelam

(PS: In the meantime, I am trying to compile the results )

Guest guest

Dear Group,In continuation, there were two more attempts which were interestingly revealing, reading through dreshkan swaroop and navamsha. I am presenting them before you and thank Manoj Chandran ji for this attempt. I again request Sunil ji to feel free to correct anything as per his information about the native.

Manoj ChandranSharvana and Danishta both fall in the 3rd drekkana of Capricon. This man has many planets in this drekkana. Here is what Varahamihira has to say about this:

The third drekkana of capricon is a man who is carrying a gem-studded water pot on his shoulder. His body is like a kinnara. He has a wooden blanket, bow, arrows and quiver.Notes:Indicates Wealth and prosperity, abundance, fullfilment.

Body like a kinara: A Kinnara is a being with head of horse and body of a human. Kinnaras where noted for their ability to " dance and sing " .

Woolen blanket: Secure, well dressed, protected. (can be checked?)Bow, Arrow etc: Assertive, competitive, ambitious, some times angry, prepared to protect oneself and others.

Neelam Gupta:Lagna in Capricorn (I) deshkan: Lean and tall structure with long arms, dark complexion (possible?), modest but cunning, deceitful, creative, self-reliant, determined, ambitious, earns much which can put him to disrepute.

Capricorn Navamsha: Lean and thin, dark complexioned, rough and dry hair and nails, gaps in teeth, stammering voice, unstable wealth, small teeth (to be checked!), fond of traveling, amusement and music.

Moon in the rashi of Saturn: Versed in music, learned, subdued by women, charitable and forgiving, religiously inclined, wanderer, lazy, intolerant of cold, indolent, attached to other’s wives, sinful, sculptor, liked by friends, enjoys wealth of others, ill-natured.

Moon in 3rd dreshkan of Capricorn, sexual relations in the neighbourhood?? (can be checked?)Moon in dreshkan of Mercury: Modest, intelligent, talented, expert in artistic areas, enjoys good traits

Moon in own Navamsha: Handsome and attractive, modest, intelligent, talented, educated, gifted, adored by females, popular. (can be checked? appears to be true)

RegardsNeelam(PS: Now we are left with attempts through Ashtakvarga which I will compile and present)

Guest guest

Sure Manoj ji, I have just posted those readings.Thank you very much. RegardsNeelam2009/6/22 Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj

Dear Neelam Ji,

Just like the Nakshatras, the drekkana's also were very revealing in a similar way.

Regards,

-Manoj

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07

Monday, June 22, 2009 7:06:55 AM

Re: Re: Ashtakvarga analysis of chart having ashta graha yoga

Dear Friends,

It is true that nakshatras have a lot to reveal. The quiz given by Sunil ji proves it beyond doubt. I was surprised to note a rather accurate rendering of native’s profession and general traits through nakshatra characteristics. These are the winning principles of astrology which feed the flame of astrology and light our path.

For this native, with all planets in lagna, I had considered the study of nakshatras for two reasons:

1) All planets are in lagna, thus likely to influence the personality

2) All planets are governed by of shravana and dhanishtha and their starlords are also posited in lagna.

I am posting this analysis in view of Sunil ji’s revelations, with thanks to Barbara Pijan for providing the details on her site which I used. The reading was given vide my message no 21279. As you all can see, most of the traits are applicable for the nativity. Sunil ji can give us further clarifications if any. Nakshatra traits are in black and my reading is in red, while the actual result is in green highlight.

Shravana (Pertains to EAR and hearing!)

Extraordinary " ear " for music, drum-beat, rhythms, speech prosody, " what people are saying " . A nakshatra of skilful listening, Shravana can produce excellence in music and performance arts. Sravana's rhythmic intelligence can concentrate on a pattern and " pay attention " to nuanced variation.

Native could be a musician/music director/ recordist. He could be talented and capable and would start in this line early in his life.

TRUE

There is a certain negativity associated with this nakshatra which is the obvious downside of tale-telling, dishonesty or open disregard for those who might tarnish or challenge one's public reputation. 

He could be dishonest and may not enjoy a good reputation.

TRUE

Shravana can be arrogant or uncharitable even to close friends or family, should one's reputation come into danger from insinuation of untruthfulness or by unflattering association. 

All this could be true for him.

TRUE

Shravana will travel extensively to listen at the feet of the guru; but he will also ensure that his pious visits are publicly announced and established in the public mind.

He might be travelling and might have a guru (deb?). But he might be working for selfish interests.

May or may not be true

Intellectually, the power of the ear is a huge asset, one listens attentively to the teacher and reads with close attention to detail. Shravana produces scholars of the highest order who pass long the lineage high values of their culture. 

He could be talented, but rising to very high levels is doubtful.

May or may not be true

Dhanishtha:

Achievement by Hearing the Beat " . Craves elite recognition. Must dance in (wealthy or powerful) circles. Dhanishtha are social climbers. Strong leadership skills & talent in performance arts. Excellent dancers with a superb intuitive sense of percussion.

Lifelong association with music-based performance arts. Supports success in professions that involve social climbing through association with music, ideally through fund-raising or other " party circuits " that gives elite association.

Again pointers towards MUSIC and fine arts, elite associations, social climbing, party circuits, etc

TRUE

Despite an outward allure of friendliness, the native is emotionally aggressive (Kuja) when " dancing upward " and can be dangerous when crossed. 

Could be true. He can be ruthless and aggressive in using people.

May or may not be true

Gets material wealth but may suffer from self-obsessed greed for more, more, more and fixation on the elite public image. The main pattern = " social climber " with Kuja-driven ambition to achieve recognition of elites in high status. Needs constant company, becomes insecure when alone.

Self obsessed greed, needs company, becomes insecure when alone, ambition to achieve recognition in elite circles.

TRUE

Marital conflict due to inability to tolerate dissent. Obsession with being " heard " by important people and self-absorption. Retains adolescent love of social excitement through high-energy or impulsive behaviors, in general high levels of muscular coordination and reckless ambition to go faster, well into adulthood. 

Seems to be true, all of it

TRUE

Dhanishta is famous for getting revenge on people who block their upward path, in any way. The crime is usually some tarnishment of their moral reputation or eligibility to join a high-moving group. 

Could have loose moral character and use any fair and foul means to get success.

TRUE

Unfortunately the victim of Dhanishta's anxious anger is often the spouse, who is seen as a threat to Dhanishta's control of family culture and keeping the beat. If widowed or divorced, Dhanishta will almost immediately remarry. 

Spouse could be suffering, even family. If widowed or divorced, this person could also remarry immediately as I said earlier also, he can get married any time.

TRUE

If the native hails from modest origins, the climb may be long and high. Professional socialite/politicia n with wonderful enthusiasm for prestige social events in the world of politics, arts & dance.

TRUE

Hope members would find this useful.

Regards

Neelam

(PS: In the meantime, I am trying to compile the results )

Guest guest

dear neelam ji and manoj ji tho i cud not read ur full mails i can say he is of good color but sure abused himself may b due to drinking habbits which i doubts ,and also a smoker his teeth is having some problems and un even has not charming or pleasing facial expressions ,also hair is also unkempt and we can see saturnian influence in hair and body hair too thanks for further observations on the chart i am planning to sent another chart of a Sl lady ( born on same day but diffrnt BT ) soon once u cud rate the participation of other memebrs rgrds sunil nair , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Dear Group,> > In continuation, there were two more attempts which were interestingly> revealing, reading through dreshkan swaroop and navamsha. I am presenting> them before you and thank Manoj Chandran ji for this attempt. I again> request Sunil ji to feel free to correct anything as per his information> about the native.> > *Manoj Chandran*> > Sharvana and Danishta both fall in the 3rd drekkana of Capricon. This man> has many planets in this drekkana. Here is what Varahamihira has to say> about this:> > *The third drekkana of capricon* is a man who is carrying a gem-studded> water pot on his shoulder. His body is like a kinnara. He has a wooden> blanket, bow, arrows and quiver.> > Notes:> > Indicates Wealth and prosperity, abundance, fullfilment.> > Body like a kinara: A Kinnara is a being with head of horse and body of a> human. Kinnaras where noted for their ability to "dance and sing".> > Woolen blanket: Secure, well dressed, protected. (can be checked?)> > Bow, Arrow etc: Assertive, competitive, ambitious, some times angry,> prepared to protect oneself and others.> > > *Neelam Gupta:*> > *Lagna in Capricorn (I) deshkan: *Lean and tall structure with long arms,> dark complexion (possible?), modest but cunning, deceitful, creative,> self-reliant, determined, ambitious, earns much which can put him to> disrepute.> > *Capricorn Navamsha:* Lean and thin, dark complexioned, rough and dry hair> and nails, gaps in teeth, stammering voice, unstable wealth, small teeth (to> be checked!), fond of traveling, amusement and music.> > *Moon in the rashi of Saturn: *Versed in music, learned, subdued by> women,charitable and forgiving, religiously inclined, wanderer, lazy,> intolerant> of cold, indolent, attached to other's wives, sinful, sculptor, liked by> friends, enjoys wealth of others, ill-natured.> > *Moon in 3rd dreshkan of Capricorn*, sexual relations in the> neighbourhood?? (can> be checked?)> > *Moon in dreshkan of Mercury: *Modest, intelligent, talented, expert in> artistic areas, enjoys good traits> > *Moon in own Navamsha:* Handsome and attractive, modest, intelligent,> talented, educated, gifted, adored by females, popular. (can be checked?> appears to be true)> > Regards> Neelam> > (PS: Now we are left with attempts through Ashtakvarga which I will compile> and present)> > **>

Guest guest

dear Neelamji,

I have my own bro -in-law with shravana birth star. He is not having such

great interest in music.

Whereas I find people born in stars of krithika, rohini and mrigaseera

punarvasu do have a great flair for music and they do learn to play

musical instruments. Maybe Moon gets exalted in Rishaba.

Aries, rishaba and gemini houses do constitute to head, eyes and ears.

I am just sharing my thought.

regards,

k.gopu

Guest guest

Dear Gopu ji,Thanks for sharing this. Yes it is possible. But Shravana is very much related to ears and listening, and I said a sound recordist or music director, since venus was 5L/10L of creativity and karma. He may or may not know how to play an instrument. It is about having an ear for music.

To have anything come out as a noticeable trait for an individual, further add-ons are always required.May be because this native had several planets in shravana and danishtha, that the traits were more clearly expressed.

We might also find a shravana controlled individual being hearing-impaired, if shravana is afflicted badly and other karakas, houses etc are also afflicted.Different associations do impart their own colourings to the manifestations, and the result given by nakshatras or planets are never a pure display.

That is where the daunting challenge lies and we keep failing! or falling?RegardsNeelam2009/6/24 K Gopu <kgopu_24

dear Neelamji,

I have my own bro -in-law with shravana birth star. He is not having such

great interest in music.

Whereas I find people born in stars of krithika, rohini and mrigaseera

punarvasu do have a great flair for music and they do learn to play

musical instruments. Maybe Moon gets exalted in Rishaba.

Aries, rishaba and gemini houses do constitute to head, eyes and ears.

I am just sharing my thought.

regards,

k.gopu

Guest guest

dear Neelamji,

thanks for ur kind inputs. I am adding one more line, the nakshtara lord

of shravana is moon so once again a contributing factor for flair for

good music to the ears.

regards,

k.gopu

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Dear Ash,

I have been away from list for a few months. I am not sure about the concept of karakansha you mention. I am presuming this is different than karakamsha used in Jaimini. What is karakansha as per KAS.

Thanks

Satish

"Ash's Corner" <kas Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2009 8:58:19 PMRE: Ashtakvarga analysis of chart having ashta graha yoga

Dear Prabha ji, Sunil Ji, Anup ji and list,

CAUTION – THIS PORTION IS NOT TAUGHT BY GURU JI THIS PORTION IS OF VA AS WE STUDY IN KAS AND NOT TO DO WITH TIMING OF EVENTS PORTION. THIS CHART IS A SPECIAL CHART AND I THANK SUNIL JI FOR BRINGING IT FORWARD.

Just a slight correction Prabha ji.

In this chart, Karakansha of 11th house is Sun and Sun is in Root Karak sthan. Yes, the Karak Me is in 8th house from own house thereby loosing status. Next the Karakansha of Root Karak is Mangal and Mangal is in Root Karak sthan.

Both these planets i.e. Mars and Mercury are not Ast or Combust. Me being retro is in front of Sun and Mars is not combust as well. So this person will get satisfaction for 11th house.

Then just as Anup ji has said, that Mars is unccha and Shani is in own house and Guru is neecha. So 2 uncha / own sign planet and 1 is neecha so this person will maintain the property that is created by the family / father. He will have satisfaction for 11th house.

He is 47 years old, still 20 more years and the question asked is for “PRESENT FINANCIAL STATUSâ€. So that should be ok as of now, is my opinion. In 20 years, things might be different due to reasons given by Anup ji in his mail.

These are some further thoughts.

I have highlighted 2 more planets Ma and Sa are added to your list planets that are in front of Sun.

Thanks,

Cheers !!!

Ash -> http://www.ashtro. ca

astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com [astrologyan dtimingevents] On Behalf Of Prabha AcharyaThursday June 18, 2009 5:24 AMastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com[astrologyandtiming events] Ashtakvarga analysis of chart having ashta graha yoga

Respected Guruji, Sunil Nair ji,DOB: 5-Feb-1962; TOB: 6.5 am; POB: 28N40, 77E13Ashji and Anupji has very nicely explained the many aspects of the chart. This is my first attempt on a chart discussing something which has never been discussed before,so with Guruji's blessings and hoping that he will correct me where I have made mistakes - Here is my analysis:On February 5,1962 all the planets were in Capricorn, with their degrees very near to the Sun,and therefore were combust.There is something called Declination (Kranti) where if the declination of planets if is nearer to the Sun's declination say within 5 degrees then the planets lose their power/strength provided they are near to Sun's longitude too. The Longitude of

all planets on that day were:Su: 23Cap18; Mo: 23Cap33; Ma: 9Cap57; MeR: 24Cap29; Ju: 26Cap11; Ve: 25Cap22; Sa: 11Cap23Now all planets are near to the Sun and are therefore combust.The declination of all planets on that day were:Su: 16.12; Mo: 15.87; Ma: - 20.6; Me: - 12.40; Ju: - 15.9; Ve: -

16.74; Sa: - 19.66The declination of all planets are within 5 degrees of Sun's declination.The declination are all negative, meaning they are all behind Sun towards south direction and not north direction. Sun overshadows all the planets. It works as a Shield.The planets therefore cannot give either good or bad effects to the native as they are hidden behind Sun.Only Moon which is near to the earth will not get affected by this declination. Mercury being Retro comes in front of Sun so it also wont be affected. In the chart, Su, Mo, and Me, Ma, Sa can only give any good/bad effects to the native.So accordingly the points in 11th house though is 54 points doesnt have any meaning. Those points aregiven by

planets which are ineffective and powerless. With 54 points in 11th house should mean his income is very good. But in this case, the native will be living a very simple life.ThanksPrabha

Guest guest

dear satish ji sure we can make out frm the statemnts frm ash ji itself that this karakamsa concept is diffrnt frm Jaimini sampradaya .Now to ash ji and others ----------------------Here is further feed backs i got frm his family that he studied upto 10th class and later joined Delhi university Music cource ( with spl sanction frm VC and produced another diploma in music ) so what ash ji mentioned has become true ( that his education might hav some breaks or academic education is not much - if my memory is correct ) Another important one is his wife is a teacher in pvt school ( Upto 7th class ) which i was not knowing before Thse days he calld me and was repeating i will never commit those mistakes

happened to him Again mentioned that his wife is an angel and supporting him even after all this happened thanks for every one for participating in blind chart and wish u all happy KAS learning exprnce with deep regrds to all sunil nair I hav another chart of a Srilankan lady ( same day Birth and diffrnt Birth time and lagna ) will post one of this days --- On Sun, 5/7/09, SPK <aquaris_rising wrote:SPK <aquaris_risingRe: Ashtakvarga analysis of chart having ashta graha yoga Date: Sunday, 5 July, 2009, 7:56 AM

Dear Ash,

I have been away from list for a few months. I am not sure about the concept of karakansha you mention. I am presuming this is different than karakamsha used in Jaimini. What is karakansha as per KAS.

Thanks

Satish

"Ash's Corner (AT) ashtro (DOT) ca" <kasastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comThursday, June 18, 2009 8:58:19 PMRE: [astrologyandtiming events] Ashtakvarga analysis of chart having ashta graha yoga

Dear Prabha ji, Sunil Ji, Anup ji and list,

CAUTION – THIS PORTION IS NOT TAUGHT BY GURU JI THIS PORTION IS OF VA AS WE STUDY IN KAS AND NOT TO DO WITH TIMING OF EVENTS PORTION. THIS CHART IS A SPECIAL CHART AND I THANK SUNIL JI FOR BRINGING IT FORWARD.

In this chart, Karakansha of 11th house is Sun and Sun is in Root Karak sthan. Yes, the Karak Me is in 8th house from own house thereby loosing status. Next the Karakansha of Root Karak is Mangal and Mangal is in Root Karak sthan.

Both these planets i.e. Mars and Mercury are not Ast or Combust. Me being retro is in front of Sun and Mars is not combust as well. So this person will get satisfaction for 11th house.

Then just as Anup ji has said, that Mars is unccha and Shani is in own house and Guru is neecha. So 2 uncha / own sign planet and 1 is neecha so this person will maintain the property that is created by the family / father. He will have satisfaction for 11th house.

He is 47 years old, still 20 more years and the question asked is for “PRESENT FINANCIAL STATUSâ€. So that should be ok as of now, is my opinion. In 20 years, things might be different due to reasons given by Anup ji in his mail.

I have highlighted 2 more planets Ma and Sa are added to your list planets that are in front of Sun.

Thanks,

Cheers !!!

Ash -> http://www.ashtro. ca

astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com [astrologyan dtimingevents] On Behalf Of Prabha AcharyaThursday June 18, 2009 5:24 AMastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com[astrologyandtiming events] Ashtakvarga analysis of chart having ashta graha yoga

Respected Guruji, Sunil Nair ji,DOB: 5-Feb-1962; TOB: 6.5 am; POB: 28N40, 77E13Ashji and Anupji has very nicely explained the many aspects of the chart. This is my first attempt on a chart discussing something which has never been discussed before,so with Guruji's blessings and hoping that he will correct me where I have made mistakes - Here is my analysis:On February 5,1962 all the planets were in Capricorn, with their degrees very near to the Sun,and therefore were combust.There is something called Declination (Kranti) where if the declination of planets if is nearer to the Sun's declination say within 5 degrees then the planets lose their power/strength provided they are near to Sun's longitude too. The

Longitude of

all planets on that day were:Su: 23Cap18; Mo: 23Cap33; Ma: 9Cap57; MeR: 24Cap29; Ju: 26Cap11; Ve: 25Cap22; Sa: 11Cap23Now all planets are near to the Sun and are therefore combust.The declination of all planets on that day were:Su: 16.12; Mo: 15.87; Ma: - 20.6; Me: - 12.40; Ju: - 15.9; Ve: -

16.74; Sa: - 19.66The declination of all planets are within 5 degrees of Sun's declination.The declination are all negative, meaning they are all behind Sun towards south direction and not north direction. Sun overshadows all the planets. It works as a Shield.The planets therefore cannot give either good or bad effects to the native as they are hidden behind Sun.Only Moon which is near to the earth will not get affected by this declination. Mercury being Retro comes in front of Sun so it also wont be affected. In the chart, Su, Mo, and Me, Ma, Sa can only give any good/bad

effects to the native.So accordingly the points in 11th house though is 54 points doesnt have any meaning. Those points aregiven by

planets which are ineffective and powerless. With 54 points in 11th house should mean his income is very good. But in this case, the native will be living a very simple life.ThanksPrabha

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

Guest guest

Dear Satish ji,

Welcome back. 

You can refer to Guru ji’s mail and

he has talked a bit on Karakanasha. 

/message/20429

Cheers !!!

Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

On Behalf Of SPK

Saturday July 4, 2009 10:26

PM

To:

Re:

Ashtakvarga analysis of chart having ashta graha

yoga

Dear Ash,

I have been away from list

for a few months. I am not sure about the concept of karakansha you mention. I

am presuming this is different than karakamsha used in Jaimini. What is

karakansha as per KAS.

Thanks

Satish

" Ash's Corner "

<kas

Thursday, June 18, 2009

8:58:19 PM

RE:

Ashtakvarga analysis of chart having ashta graha yoga

Dear Prabha ji, Sunil Ji,

Anup ji and list,

CAUTION – THIS PORTION IS NOT

TAUGHT BY GURU JI THIS PORTION IS OF VA AS WE STUDY IN KAS AND NOT TO DO WITH

TIMING OF EVENTS PORTION. THIS CHART IS A SPECIAL CHART AND I THANK SUNIL

JI FOR BRINGING IT FORWARD.

In this chart, Karakansha of 11th house is Sun and Sun

is in Root Karak sthan. Yes, the Karak Me is in 8th house from

own house thereby loosing status. Next the Karakansha of Root Karak is Mangal and Mangal is in Root

Karak sthan.

Both these planets i.e. Mars and Mercury are not Ast or Combust. Me being retro is in front of Sun and

Mars is not combust as well. So this person will get satisfaction for 11th

house.

Then just as Anup ji

has said, that Mars is unccha and Shani is in own

house and Guru is neecha. So 2 uncha / own sign

planet and 1 is neecha so this person will maintain the property that is

created by the family / father. He will have satisfaction for 11th

house.

He is 47 years old, still 20 more years and the question asked is

for “PRESENT FINANCIAL STATUSâ€. So that should be ok as of now, is my

opinion. In 20 years, things might be different due to reasons given by Anup ji in his mail.

I have highlighted 2 more planets Ma and Sa are added to your list

planets that are in front of Sun.

Thanks,

Cheers !!!

Ash -> http://www.ashtro.

ca

astrologyandtiminge

vents@ s.com

[astrologyan dtimingevents] On Behalf Of Prabha Acharya

Thursday June 18, 2009 5:24

AM

astrologyandtiminge

vents@ s.com

[astrologyandtiming

events] Ashtakvarga analysis of chart having ashta graha yoga

Respected

Guruji, Sunil Nair ji,

DOB: 5-Feb-1962; TOB: 6.5 am; POB: 28N40, 77E13

Ashji and Anupji has very nicely explained the many aspects of the chart.

This is my first attempt on a chart discussing something which has never been

discussed before,

so with Guruji's blessings and hoping that he will correct me where I have made

mistakes -

Here is my analysis:

On February 5,1962 all the planets were in Capricorn, with their degrees very

near to the Sun,

and therefore were combust.

There is something called Declination

(Kranti) where if the declination of planets if is

nearer to the Sun's declination say within 5 degrees then the planets lose

their

power/strength provided they

are near to Sun's longitude too.

The Longitude of all planets on that day were:

Su: 23Cap18; Mo: 23Cap33; Ma: 9Cap57; MeR: 24Cap29; Ju: 26Cap11; Ve: 25Cap22; Sa: 11Cap23

Now all planets are near to the Sun and are therefore combust.

The declination of all planets on that day were:

Su: 16.12; Mo: 15.87; Ma: - 20.6; Me: - 12.40; Ju: - 15.9; Ve: - 16.74; Sa:

The declination of all planets are within 5 degrees of Sun's declination.

The declination are all negative, meaning they are all behind Sun towards south

direction and not north

direction. Sun overshadows all the planets. It works as a Shield.

The planets therefore cannot give either good or bad effects to the native as

they are hidden behind Sun.

Only Moon which is near to the earth will not get affected by this declination.

Mercury being Retro

comes in front of Sun so it also wont be affected.

In the chart, Su, Mo, and Me, Ma,

Sa can only give any good/bad effects to the native.

So accordingly the points in 11th house though is 54 points doesnt have any

meaning. Those points are

given by planets which are ineffective and powerless. With 54 points in 11th

house should mean his income

is very good. But in this case, the native will be living a very simple life.

Thanks

Prabha