IndiaDivine.org

astro trust of india

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello frineds,

Namaskar.

I am anant kumar secretary of Astro Trust of India.

We run magazine on Astrology research articles.

I am new to these groups. Recently we start case discussion in our mangazine. We

provide a data to all astrologers and ask their view for the native. The very

near view win the prize and the article take place in the magazine. I wish that

all astrologers here take part for our magazine and we create a great research

one by one. The first prize for the person who is very near in prediction will

given 3000/rs

second prize will be 2000/ rs and third prize is rs.1000/rs. Though the amount

is not so high but I request you all to take part and enrich our magazine.

This time we give you data of a native, all astrologers need to think about the

native's profession. The status of native. What is the situation of the native.

When He get good and bad time. Wich are good planets and yoga for him..which are

nagative points..and probable remedial aspects...in short we will discuss all

about the native.The data is given below:

date of birth : 19th sept,1974

time of birth :23:05

place of birth:junagadh(gujarat)

You need to write us in english language.

The last date of reciving prediction is 30th June,2009.

You need to write us on astrotrustofindia

Thanking you,

Anant kumar

Guest guest

dear astro trust of india before other astrologers take up the chart i would like to get some clarifications frm u where can we see ur credibility ? where is your office of ur publication ? where it is registed pls post details and show us ur proof of identity ,pls inform us ur details too and all abt the organisation .rgrds sunil nair , "astrotrustofindia" <astrotrustofindia wrote:>> Hello frineds,> Namaskar.> I am anant kumar secretary of Astro Trust of India.> We run magazine on Astrology research articles.> I am new to these groups. Recently we start case discussion in our mangazine. We provide a data to all astrologers and ask their view for the native. The very near view win the prize and the article take place in the magazine. I wish that all astrologers here take part for our magazine and we create a great research one by one. The first prize for the person who is very near in prediction will given 3000/rs> second prize will be 2000/ rs and third prize is rs.1000/rs. Though the amount is not so high but I request you all to take part and enrich our magazine.> This time we give you data of a native, all astrologers need to think about the native's profession. The status of native. What is the situation of the native. When He get good and bad time. Wich are good planets and yoga for him..which are nagative points..and probable remedial aspects...in short we will discuss all about the native.The data is given below:> date of birth : 19th sept,1974> time of birth :23:05> place of birth:junagadh(gujarat)> You need to write us in english language.> The last date of reciving prediction is 30th June,2009.> You need to write us on astrotrustofindia Thanking you,> Anant kumar>

Guest guest

Dear Sunil ji and group,It is easy to send a message across to millions just with a tap. But the reader should be careful and use discretion in accepting or rejecting any proposal.You have rightly asked the poster about his details. I am X-posting Bhaskar ji's message from Jyotish_Ganga which seems to be relevant here and voices our concern as genuine astrologers.

I do hope it is a genuine magazine and genuine attempt to serve astrology, but before responding we must know the credentials of the poster.X-posted/message/9496

Dear Ananta kumar,

You need to give us the name of your magazine.

Year of Publication - started.

Editors name and address.

Board of managing Directors.

Your own full name, address and contact numbers, bith cell no. and

Landline.

How will you ascertain whether the prediction is ture or not ? Will you

give us data of persons who are dead or living ? In case they are living

then are you asking for past details or future ? If for future then will

you wait for the predictions to turn right, so that you will give the

prize money to the right astrologers ? Whi is going to verify the claims

of the astrologers and Yours too ?

You must deposit the Prize monet first , to the Jyotish_Ganga Group

owner, so that the astrologers here know that they are not taken for a

ride from somebody looking for predictions on his own Birth chart.regards/Bhaskar.

........................................RegardsNeelam2009/6/22 sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala

dear astro trust of india before other astrologers take up the chart i would like to get some clarifications frm u

where can we see ur credibility ?  where is your office of ur publication ?  where it is registed pls post details and show us ur proof of identity ,pls inform us ur details too and all abt the organisation .

rgrds sunil nair , " astrotrustofindia " <astrotrustofindia wrote:

>> Hello frineds,> Namaskar.> I am anant kumar secretary of Astro Trust of India.> We run magazine on Astrology research articles.> I am new to these groups. Recently we start case discussion in our mangazine. We provide a data to all astrologers and ask their view for the native. The very near view win the prize and the article take place in the magazine. I wish that all astrologers here take part for our magazine and we create a great research one by one. The first prize for the person who is very near in prediction will given 3000/rs

> second prize will be 2000/ rs and third prize is rs.1000/rs. Though the amount is not so high but I request you all to take part and enrich our magazine.> This time we give you data of a native, all astrologers need to think about the native's profession. The status of native. What is the situation of the native. When He get good and bad time. Wich are good planets and yoga for him..which are nagative points..and probable remedial aspects...in short we will discuss all about the native.The data is given below:

> date of birth : 19th sept,1974> time of birth :23:05> place of birth:junagadh(gujarat)> You need to write us in english language.> The last date of reciving prediction is 30th June,2009.

> You need to write us on astrotrustofindia Thanking you,> Anant kumar>

Guest guest

Dear Ananta Kumar ji,Kindly post your details and credentials for the benefit of the members. An internet search failed to give any results for Astro Trust of India. Genuine astrologers cannot participate in blind quizzes unless they are confident about the credibility of the organiser and about the transparency in conducting the quiz.

RegardsNeelam

Guest guest

dear neelam ji sure ,even some one can fake some thing and get predictions frm astrologer s all over net and get away free without paying anything even some kaulians can post some dead persons chart and make a fun in our expense without spening a penny and same time they can collect their money for attacking astrology and then publishing details in some national newspaper thanks for the copy of mail of bhaskar ji of jyothish ganga grp i just now saw it in the grp too rgrds sunil nair , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Dear Sunil ji and group,> > It is easy to send a message across to millions just with a tap. But the> reader should be careful and use discretion in accepting or rejecting any> proposal.> You have rightly asked the poster about his details. I am X-posting Bhaskar> ji's message from Jyotish_Ganga which seems to be relevant here and voices> our concern as genuine astrologers.> I do hope it is a genuine magazine and genuine attempt to serve astrology,> but before responding we must know the credentials of the poster.> > X-posted> /message/9496> > Dear Ananta kumar,> > You need to give us the name of your magazine.> > Year of Publication - started.> > Editors name and address.> > Board of managing Directors.> > Your own full name, address and contact numbers, bith cell no. and> Landline.> > How will you ascertain whether the prediction is ture or not ? Will you> give us data of persons who are dead or living ? In case they are living> then are you asking for past details or future ? If for future then will> you wait for the predictions to turn right, so that you will give the> prize money to the right astrologers ? Whi is going to verify the claims> of the astrologers and Yours too ?> > You must deposit the Prize monet first , to the Jyotish_Ganga Group> owner, so that the astrologers here know that they are not taken for a> ride from somebody looking for predictions on his own Birth chart.> > regards/Bhaskar.> > .......................................> > Regards> Neelam> > > > > 2009/6/22 sunil nair astro_tellerkerala > >> >> >> > *dear astro trust of india> >> > before other astrologers take up the chart i would like to get some> > clarifications frm u> >> > where can we see ur credibility ? where is your office of ur publication> > ? where it is registed> > pls post details and show us ur proof of identity ,pls inform us ur details> > too and all abt the organisation .> >> > rgrds sunil nair> >> >> > *> > , "astrotrustofindia"> > astrotrustofindia@ wrote:> > >> > > Hello frineds,> > > Namaskar.> > > I am anant kumar secretary of Astro Trust of India.> > > We run magazine on Astrology research articles.> > > I am new to these groups. Recently we start case discussion in our> > mangazine. We provide a data to all astrologers and ask their view for the> > native. The very near view win the prize and the article take place in the> > magazine. I wish that all astrologers here take part for our magazine and we> > create a great research one by one. The first prize for the person who is> > very near in prediction will given 3000/rs> > > second prize will be 2000/ rs and third prize is rs.1000/rs. Though the> > amount is not so high but I request you all to take part and enrich our> > magazine.> > > This time we give you data of a native, all astrologers need to think> > about the native's profession. The status of native. What is the situation> > of the native. When He get good and bad time. Wich are good planets and yoga> > for him..which are nagative points..and probable remedial aspects...in short> > we will discuss all about the native.The data is given below:> > > date of birth : 19th sept,1974> > > time of birth :23:05> > > place of birth:junagadh(gujarat)> > > You need to write us in english language.> > > The last date of reciving prediction is 30th June,2009.> > > You need to write us on astrotrustofindia@> > > Thanking you,> > > Anant kumar> > >> > > >>