IndiaDivine.org

Treasures - Rare Books - Now available

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear friends,

"Knowledge is to be shared and not to be concealed " is what I have always believed in.

The more one shares, the more he gets through Mother Nature.

I have got some rare books as under which I would like to make accessible to all members who may be interested. Some of them are advanced, while the others are good for both beginners and Experts.

I put here a few of them, and those who wish to have them may pay for the Photostat copies from me, because I cannot possibly gift them to so many friends I have here on this Group, without making a big dent in my pockets. These are the treasures I have always loved to possess. These will come in Spiral binding to you. Most of these are not available now, due to reprinting not done or no copies available anywhere for sale.

1) Vedic Numerology. By Shri GV Chaudhary published from Bhartiya Vidya Bhuvan.

This is a rare book and an advanced book on astronomy and astrology not easy for all to understand. This was first published in 1968. This book contains illustrations on how to find the longevity of a Native to his day of death. It also contains illustrations on how to find the marriage day of a native. (Pages 365)

Comments -This book whether one may understand or not, is worth keeping.

2) Varahamihira's Brihat Jataka by V.Subramanya Sastri.

I have got quite a few translations of the Brihata Jatak, but not any as good as this one.

The second edition of this book was published in 1971. The best part of this book is that after every shloka the Notes given by the author compile almost every other author in the rendering of the meaning of the shloka, given alongwith explanations. This is like few teachers explaining the shloka to us in first person. The index of this Book itself contains 32 Pages and one can immediately search for the shlokas of any event one is looking for.

(Pages 548)

Comments – This is a must have book to refer to by any novice or Expert in astrology.

3) Nakshatra Chintamani by Chandrakant R Bhatt.

This book has always been out of print and one has to find ways and means of acquiring the same. The traditional Astrologers most of them most of the times find themselves at cross roads when it comes to Predictions, though they are experts at Theory work. But this is not astrology. One is interested in our Predictions and not in our lectures when one comes to us with his chart. This book will teach you how to predict in the simplest manner ever you may have ever imagined. Once you understand this book after a couple of readings through the numerous illustrations given in same, you will be able to call yourself as a KP Astrologer. (Pages 168)

Comments – I recommend this book for any astrologer who wishes to fine tune his predictions. You will thank me after you have gone through it.

4) Indian Astrology by C.J. Krishnaswamy.

First published in 1956. This is a basic book on Indian astrology but the best I found in 25 years of journey through books. Here certain approaches are mentioned in such a simpler and novel manner and methods that one cannot help but marvel at the truths which so strikingly we may have missed all these years though in front of us always. (Pages 215)

Comments – I recommend this for all New entrants and Experts also for reading and understanding all the Lagnas, houses, ways of examining the Horoscope, and how to predict .

5) Nadi System of prediction (Stellar Astrology) by Rattanlal.

First edition in 1983. This book is small in number of Pages but very vast in information .It contains the Original Predictive Principles of Nadi Astrology which may be an eye opener to all, because a glaring fact may open up in front of You, that nadi astrology of the ancients was actually all based on nakshatras and Gunas of the Planets. (Pages 136)

Comments – All may not understand this. So only who prefer Nakshatra in Nadi may request for this book.

6) Fortune telling - the Gypsy way, written by a foreign author.

This was first printed in the early 70's. If you have heard of the Gypsies you will know that they have rare techniques of predictions which we cannot understand how they do it. But this book will show you how. It will show you how to predict through the Dice, through the Gypsy tablets, through the coiled serpent, through Playing Card, through the floral Oracle and many other techniques, and the best part is that, all these can be done through the same book itself. You don't have to go out and buy any extra accessories. (Pages 315)

Comments – I like this book and have at times been benefited.

7) Rapheals Ephemeris from Year 1936 to Year 2000

(App.1200 Pages) This will cost Rs.1500-

Comments – This is only for those who are into manual Chart making or wish to learn the same and want authentic data of the planetary positions on any date for above Years. This is not readily available so may not be available at all times.

I have only limited copies of the above books, and would give it on first come first served.

How much to pay for each? Rs 1.25 - for each Page. Add Rs. 100- to each book which will cover my cost for Spiral Binding and Courier charges in India For example if You want the first Book Vedic Numerology – You pay me Rs. 456 + 100 = Total Rs.556. (You may round off the figure to Rs.550-) (Normally it is Rs.1- for a Xerox but the quality of paper taken is better which is why it is Rs.1.25 )

How to Pay?

Deposit Cash/Demand Draft in the following Bank accounts and inform me

On my email id or Phones .

My Cell No. is 9323522663 Landline Number is 24330886

For Payment by Cash deposit/Cheque/ demand Draft/ ECS (Electronic clearing system)Make A/c Payee Demand Draft in name of Krishna Kumar Bagri, and deposit in anyNearby Branch of Banks as under or, Online Transfer as under-1) Bank Name -Union Bank of IndiaA/c Name - Krishna Kumar BagriA/c type - SavingsA/c No. - 319002010530919Bank address - Prabhadevi ,Mumbai - 400 025 2) Bank Name - UTI Bank Ltd.A/c Name - Krishna Kumar BagriA/c Type - SavingsA/c No. - 060010100215206 Bank address - Dr. Annie Besant road, Worli, Mumbai- 400 025

Do not haggle with me for prices. I am not earning anything from here, as you can yourself notice except for some concessions which the Photostat fellow may have given me, for which I don't care and neither will make my pockets heavy. (By the way I know a person who is selling one book from here at enormous Black rates).

Allow me a week's time before you hear of dispatch from me once you deposit the cost of the Photostats.

Best wishes,

Bhaskar.