<astro_tellerkerala wrote:

>

>

> Dear renu ji and group .

>

> renu ji u said

>

> xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx indeed anything related to infidelity in a horoscope

> is welcome when we have daughters in marriageable age:)

> xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>

> what abt parents who has boys of marriageable age ,do u forget them

> [:D] [;)]

>

> Now jokes apart can we discuss this combo in charts ??

>

>

> if any one u hav such charts of known ppl who has

> " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " if the lagna is taurus, or libra and venus as lagna

> lord is in scorpio, ( he says it is a house of secrets) I should not

> entertain any boy with such a combination for my daughter or any other

> girl in our family. He says, it is a guarantee that the person will have

> any number of relationships in his/her

> life. " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " "

>

> So i am requesting u all to search for such combinations and post it

> for further discussing this combo

>

> rgrds sunil nair

, " renunw " <renunw@>

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Anita ji,

> >

> > Thanks for this...indeed anything related to infidelity in a horoscope

> >

> > blessings,

> >

> > Renu

> >

> >

> > , " ash.rsh55 "

> ash.rsh55@ wrote:

>

> > > >

> > > Dear Renuji,

> > > You have asked about scorpio being the key to infedility.

> > > Actually my family astrologer told me once when I had gone to him to

> clarify a few astrological points where I had a doubt, that when

> matching horoscopes, one of the most important things to notice is if

> the lagna is taurus, or libra and venus as lagna lord is in scorpio, (

> he says it is a house of secrets) I should not entertain any boy with

> such a combination for my daughter or any other girl in our family. He

> says, it is a guarantee that the person will have any number of

> relationships in his/her life.

> > > FYI only.

> > > Anita

> > >

> > > Dear Manoj ji,

> > > >

> > > > Why do you say the key to infidelity ......is the sign Scorpio?

> > > >

> > > > //with the exception of Sun and Mercury all other grahas are

> related to scorpio.//

> > > >

> > > > Why there is no Rashi dhrishti on Scorpio by Sun and Mercury? Did

> you consider Jaimini aspects? If so, from Aries Sun & Mer do have RAshi

> dhrishti on Scorpio.....

> > > >

> > > > Please enlighten me...thanks.

> > > >

> > > > blessings,

> > > >

> > > > Renu

>

Guest guest

hello group

i was to cite a personal well known closed example where this combination suggested by manojji doesnt work..

native has libra ascendant,saturn and mercury in lagna itself.lagna lord venus in 2nd house scorpio ...i know this person from very close quarters and i can vouch that this combination doesnt worrk at least in his life....he is such a guy that even when ladies will go in the lift(elevator) he will shy away from entering into it and wait for another elevator.

--- On Wed, 24/6/09, renunw <renunw wrote:

renunw <renunw Venus + Sun in the 8th House Date: Wednesday, 24 June, 2009, 7:19 PM

Dear Sunil ji,I failed to find a single chart satisfying your request...but managed to notice some common feature while going through the charts of some, whose character is questionable. In all these charts Venus and Sun are placed in the 8th, though Lagna of each native differed. I am positive that these natives cheat/have cheated on their partners. Can it be because Sun the 5th house lord of relationships and Venus the 7th house lord of karaka for love in the Kalapurusha chart are conjoined in the house of secrecy, the 8th?Please clarify this.....thanks.blessings,Renuancient_indian_ astrology, "sunil nair" <astro_tellerkerala wrote:>> > Dear renu ji

and group .> > renu ji u said> > xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx indeed anything related to infidelity in a horoscope> is welcome when we have daughters in marriageable age:)> xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xx> > what abt parents who has boys of marriageable age ,do u forget them > [:D] [;)]> > Now jokes apart can we discuss this combo in charts ??> > > if any one u hav such charts of known ppl who has> """"""""""""""""""" if the lagna is taurus, or libra and venus as lagna> lord is in scorpio, ( he says it is a house of secrets) I should not> entertain any boy with such a combination for my daughter or any other> girl in our family. He says, it is a guarantee that the person will have> any number of relationships in his/her> life."""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""> > So i am requesting u all to search for

such combinations and post it > for further discussing this combo> > rgrds sunil nair> > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "renunw" <renunw@>> wrote:> >> > Dear Anita ji,> >> > Thanks for this...indeed anything related to infidelity in a horoscope> is welcome when we have daughters in marriageable age:)> >> > blessings,> >> > Renu> >> >> > ancient_indian_

astrology, "ash.rsh55"> ash.rsh55@ wrote:> > > > >> > > Dear Renuji,> > > You have asked about scorpio being the key to infedility.> > > Actually my family astrologer told me once when I had gone to him to> clarify a few astrological points where I had a doubt, that when> matching horoscopes, one of the most important things to notice is if> the lagna is taurus, or libra and venus as lagna lord is in scorpio, (> he says it is a house of secrets) I should not entertain any boy with> such a combination for my daughter or any other girl in our family. He> says, it is a guarantee that the person will have any number of> relationships in his/her life.> > > FYI only.> > > Anita> > >> > > Dear Manoj ji,> > > >> > > > Why do you say the key

to infidelity ......is the sign Scorpio?> > > >> > > > //with the exception of Sun and Mercury all other grahas are> related to scorpio.//> > > >> > > > Why there is no Rashi dhrishti on Scorpio by Sun and Mercury? Did> you consider Jaimini aspects? If so, from Aries Sun & Mer do have RAshi> dhrishti on Scorpio.....> > > >> > > > Please enlighten me...thanks.> > > >> > > > blessings,> > > >> > > > Renu>

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!

Guest guest

dear renu ji pls post those charts let the grp decide and anlalyse how the various dictums r working in reality ,we r not after any one to get some business also we hav neelam ji who is fully devoted to astrology and if we can get her valuable opinions always as she is doing reserch without thinking of any thing in return and i pray she may also able to guide us pls forgiv me as i am runnning around with my new business and i am sure i may spell out incorrect reading as i cannot fully devote these days to vedic astrology as it needs full devotion to nativs problems and charts under discussions ,but sure i promise u my participation when ever i hav enough free time u know how succesful neelam ji was in latest blind quiz posted by me ,but u know i am a miser for words to praise any one but i use this as an opportunity to thank her in seeing correct predictions even without any feed backs or even date of any events . So i hope if her life/ and situations allow her she can fine tune this ability and guide many many nativs i blv still i promise u and grp that when ever there is time i will b here in my favrite passion so i pray vishnu to giv her more directions and guidance to guide us rgrds sunil nair , "renunw" <renunw wrote:>> Dear Sunil ji,> > I failed to find a single chart satisfying your request...but managed to notice some common feature while going through the charts of some, whose character is questionable. > > In all these charts Venus and Sun are placed in the 8th, though Lagna of each native differed. I am positive that these natives cheat/have cheated on their partners. > > Can it be because Sun the 5th house lord of relationships and Venus the 7th house lord of karaka for love in the Kalapurusha chart are conjoined in the house of secrecy, the 8th?> > Please clarify this.....thanks.> > blessings,> > Renu> > > > > , "sunil nair" astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> >> > > > Dear renu ji and group .> > > > renu ji u said> > > > xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx indeed anything related to infidelity in a horoscope> > is welcome when we have daughters in marriageable age:)> > xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> > > > what abt parents who has boys of marriageable age ,do u forget them > > [:D] [;)]> > > > Now jokes apart can we discuss this combo in charts ??> > > > > > if any one u hav such charts of known ppl who has> > """""""""""""""""""""if the lagna is taurus, or libra and venus as lagna> > lord is in scorpio, ( he says it is a house of secrets) I should not> > entertain any boy with such a combination for my daughter or any other> > girl in our family. He says, it is a guarantee that the person will have> > any number of relationships in his/her> > life."""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""> > > > So i am requesting u all to search for such combinations and post it > > for further discussing this combo> > > > rgrds sunil nair> > > > > > > > > > > > > > , "renunw" <renunw@>> > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Anita ji,> > >> > > Thanks for this...indeed anything related to infidelity in a horoscope> > is welcome when we have daughters in marriageable age:)> > >> > > blessings,> > >> > > Renu> > >> > >> > > , "ash.rsh55"> > ash.rsh55@ wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > Dear Renuji,> > > > You have asked about scorpio being the key to infedility.> > > > Actually my family astrologer told me once when I had gone to him to> > clarify a few astrological points where I had a doubt, that when> > matching horoscopes, one of the most important things to notice is if> > the lagna is taurus, or libra and venus as lagna lord is in scorpio, (> > he says it is a house of secrets) I should not entertain any boy with> > such a combination for my daughter or any other girl in our family. He> > says, it is a guarantee that the person will have any number of> > relationships in his/her life.> > > > FYI only.> > > > Anita> > > >> > > > Dear Manoj ji,> > > > >> > > > > Why do you say the key to infidelity ......is the sign Scorpio?> > > > >> > > > > //with the exception of Sun and Mercury all other grahas are> > related to scorpio.//> > > > >> > > > > Why there is no Rashi dhrishti on Scorpio by Sun and Mercury? Did> > you consider Jaimini aspects? If so, from Aries Sun & Mer do have RAshi> > dhrishti on Scorpio.....> > > > >> > > > > Please enlighten me...thanks.> > > > >> > > > > blessings,> > > > >> > > > > Renu> >>

Guest guest

Dear Deepen Ji,

Just that combination ALONE may not mean any thing. You need to look at a host of other factors. Like they say "One swallow does not make a summer".

Maybe you can post the details of that example and we can see "why" it does not work. Just like Su Ji posted an interesting example.

Also if you look at classics like "Jataka Tattwa" etc which give such combinations, they have given hundreds of such combinations. All of them will not work for every body. But if in some cases it will work.

Also to be clear, I did not give that combination, Anita Ji did (from her astrologer) and I just explained as to why it CAN work.

Thanks for contributing to this interesting discussion.

Regards,

-Manoj

Guest guest

Dear Sunil ji & Neelam ji and the group,

Sure, I do understand your busy schedule.

I just noticed this combo, common in a few charts and wondered whether it had

anything to do with their loose characters, since Sun is the 5HL and Venus is

the 7HL of the Kalapurusha chart, and 8th is the house of secrecy.

Neelam ji or if anyone else, if interested in this, I will surely post a few

charts.

//so i pray vishnu to giv her more directions and guidance to guide us//

I too pray for nothing less on good wishes bestowed on Neelam ji by Sunil ji....

blessings,

Renu

Guest guest

dear renu ji Thanks for ur good words sure 8th H is House of secrecy and 5th is house of romance too ,7th H decides how we approach other opposite sex even so it can show some secrecy ,hidden things ,environmnts etc in matters related to 5th and 7th H indications natural 8th H also deals with gutters ( means cellars ,underground rooms ,even where waiste water runns etc ) and scorpion,worms etc as it is keeta rasi ,so even the meeting place also need not b a good place or even dont mind what ever is the place for such actions ( it again shows the willingness anywhere and everywhere so long as it is secret and hidden frm public view )even i find such persons marriages first happened in secret ( like after a run away ,elopements etc ) then may b family announced it public and done another public function as marriage also frm 7th house to 12th H the 6 Houses rules viscible part of zodiac and hence the tendencies are more pronounced too so venus ,7th L ,5th L etc will show that qualities if it is in viscible part rgrds sunil nair PS -pls post the charts and let grp discuss abt various tendencies , "renunw" <renunw wrote:>> Dear Sunil ji & Neelam ji and the group,> > Sure, I do understand your busy schedule.> > I just noticed this combo, common in a few charts and wondered whether it had anything to do with their loose characters, since Sun is the 5HL and Venus is the 7HL of the Kalapurusha chart, and 8th is the house of secrecy.> > Neelam ji or if anyone else, if interested in this, I will surely post a few charts.> > //so i pray vishnu to giv her more directions and guidance to guide us//> > I too pray for nothing less on good wishes bestowed on Neelam ji by Sunil ji....> > blessings,> > Renu>

Guest guest

I have Sun-Venus in the 8th, and also used to be like this (shying away from

women in confined spaces), and to some extent still do.

Lagna is Virgo.

Apr 15, 1973 7:28 PM -01:00 BST

Hounslow Longitude: 0W22 Latitude: 51N29

Lahiri Ayanamsha: 23:29 Current Period: JU/JU/ME

Planet Deg Sign Speed SA Nakshatra Lord

================================================

Asc 27:54 Vir Chitra Ma

Sun 02:09 Ari +00:58:41 FM Aswini Ke

Moon 11:07 Vir +12:47:40 WK Hasta Mo

Mars 20:38 Cap +00:42:36 FM Shravana Mo

Merc 05:08 Pis +01:12:23 WK U.Bhadra Sa

Jupt 15:35 Cap +00:07:43 WK Shravana Mo

Ven 03:42 Ari +01:14:15 CM Aswini Ke

Sat 23:23 Tau +00:05:51 FM Mrigsira Ma

Rahu 17:26 Sag -00:12:12 FM P.Shadya Ve

Ketu 17:26 Gem -00:12:12 FM Ardra Ra

========

2009/6/24 deepen thakkar <justcoolout

hello group

i was to cite a personal well known closed example where this combination

suggested by manojji doesnt work..

native has libra ascendant,saturn and mercury in lagna itself.lagna lord

venus in 2nd house scorpio ...i know this person from very close quarters

and i can vouch that this combination doesnt worrk at least in his

life....he is such a guy that even when ladies will go in the

lift(elevator) he will shy away from entering into it and wait for another

elevator.

--- On *Wed, 24/6/09, renunw <renunw* wrote:

renunw <renunw

Venus + Sun in the 8th House

Wednesday, 24 June, 2009, 7:19 PM

Dear Sunil ji,

I failed to find a single chart satisfying your request...but managed to

notice some common feature while going through the charts of some, whose

character is questionable.

In all these charts Venus and Sun are placed in the 8th, though Lagna of

each native differed. I am positive that these natives cheat/have cheated on

their partners.

Can it be because Sun the 5th house lord of relationships and Venus the 7th

house lord of karaka for love in the Kalapurusha chart are conjoined in the

house of secrecy, the 8th?

Please clarify this.....thanks.

blessings,

Renu

ancient_indian_ astrology@ .

com<http://in.mc949.mail../mc/compose?to=%40yah\

oogroups.com>,

" sunil nair " <astro_tellerkerala wrote:

>

>

>

> renu ji u said

>

> xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xx

>

>

>

>

> " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " if the lagna is taurus, or libra and venus as lagna

> life. " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " "

>

>

> rgrds sunil nair

ancient_indian_ astrology@ .

com<http://in.mc949.mail./mc/compose?to=%40yaho\

ogroups.com>,

" renunw " <renunw@>

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Anita ji,

> >

> >

> > blessings,

> >

> > Renu

> >

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology@ .

com<http://in.mc949.mail./mc/compose?to=%40yaho\

ogroups.com>,

" ash.rsh55 "

> ash.rsh55@ wrote:

>

> > > >

> > > Dear Renuji,

> > > FYI only.

> > > Anita

> > >

> > > Dear Manoj ji,

> > > >

> > > >

> related to scorpio.//

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > blessings,

> > > >

> > > > Renu

>

------------------------------

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter

now!<http://in.rd./tagline_cricket_1/*http://cricket.>

Guest guest

Dear Sunil ji,Thanks for the explanations.//so

even the meeting place also need not b a good place or even dont mind

what ever is the place for such actions ( it again shows the

willingness anywhere and everywhere so long as it is secret and hidden

frm public view )//After reading this.....I should at least post two charts, since both these married men, would go to the extent of sleeping with the maid servants in their houses...1. Natal Chart June 16, 1957Time: 17:54:00Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)Place: 79 E 50' 00", 6 N 55' 00" Colombo, Sri Lanka.This person married a rich girl, love marriage, have two sons from the marriage, but goes out with any woman. He would say he was flying to Singapore on a business trip...but end up in a 5 star hotel in the local town with a woman. In fact he had sold and wasted all his wife's vast property....even the last coconut tree that belonged to her. Never would he hesitate to creep into servant's room in the nights.2. Natal Chart February 26, 1962Time: 15:45:00Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)Place: 79 E 50' 00", 6 N 55' 00" Colombo, Sri LankaThis man..... married, divorced.....did not spare the servants of his mother's house even,....and now married again and settled...hopefully. Don't know much about him now....heard the couple is happy. As a matter of fact this second wife also has Su, Ve combo in her 8th house...may be they get on well for this reason.Hope this would show some light and warning to prospective brides...and of course to prospective grooms too...blessings,Renu , "sunil nair" <astro_tellerkerala wrote:>> > dear renu ji> > Thanks for ur good words> > sure 8th H is House of secrecy and 5th is house of romance too ,7th H> decides how we approach other opposite sex even> > so it can show some secrecy ,hidden things ,environmnts etc in matters> related to 5th and 7th H indications> > natural 8th H also deals with gutters ( means cellars ,underground rooms> ,even where waiste water runns etc ) and scorpion,worms etc as it is> keeta rasi ,so even the meeting place also need not b a good place or> even dont mind what ever is the place for such actions ( it again shows> the willingness anywhere and everywhere so long as it is secret and> hidden frm public view )> > even i find such persons marriages first happened in secret ( like after> a run away ,elopements etc ) then may b family announced it public and> done another public function as marriage> > also frm 7th house to 12th H the 6 Houses rules viscible part of zodiac> and hence the tendencies are more pronounced too> > so venus ,7th L ,5th L etc will show that qualities if it is in viscible> part> > rgrds sunil nair> > PS -pls post the charts and let grp discuss abt various tendencies> > > , "renunw" renunw@> wrote:> >> > Dear Sunil ji & Neelam ji and the group,> >> > Sure, I do understand your busy schedule.> >> > I just noticed this combo, common in a few charts and wondered whether> it had anything to do with their loose characters, since Sun is the 5HL> and Venus is the 7HL of the Kalapurusha chart, and 8th is the house of> secrecy.> >> > Neelam ji or if anyone else, if interested in this, I will surely post> a few charts.> >> > //so i pray vishnu to giv her more directions and guidance to guide> us//> >> > I too pray for nothing less on good wishes bestowed on Neelam ji by> Sunil ji....> >> > blessings,> >> > Renu> >>

Guest guest

Dear Renu ji,Thanks for sharing the interesting data. Often seen that dharma lords (1/5/9) are always weak, afflicted and in inimical signs in such cases.Awasthas also are important pointers, alongwith lordships.

Sun-Ven in 8H like in Sateesh ji's case, an exalted, vargottam 12Lsun in 8H, whose dispositor mars exalts in 5H of poorv merits which can give spiritual inclinations and practices, and venus is also 9L/2L encouraging him to maintain discipline and code of conduct, which make him rather 'shy away' from closed secretive places and women. Jupiter though debilitated, is lord of kendras in kona and a rajyogkarak. So will uphold dharma, yet may mislead his wisdom at times, like not being able to use discretionary power, or over influenced by some cult, etc. In navamsha, venus is in own house with jup in 9H are good. But I feel 8L debilitated in navamsha does show some weakness due to which he's likely to suffer his 8H actions, even though they be spiritual.

Hope members are able to take up discussion on the two cases provided by you.RegardsNeelam2009/6/25 renunw <renunw

Dear Sunil ji,Thanks for the explanations.//so

even the meeting place also need not b a good place or even dont mind

what ever is the place for such actions ( it again shows the

frm public view )//After reading this.....I should at least post two charts, since both these married men, would go to the extent of sleeping with the maid servants in their houses...

1. Natal ChartDate:          June 16, 1957Time:          17:54:00Time Zone:     5:30:00 (East of GMT)Place:         79 E 50' 00 " , 6 N 55' 00 "                Colombo, Sri Lanka.

This person married a rich girl, love marriage, have two sons from the marriage, but goes out with any woman. He would say he was flying to Singapore on a business trip...but end up in a 5 star hotel in the local town with a woman. In fact he had sold and wasted all his wife's vast property....even the last coconut tree that belonged to her. Never would he hesitate to creep into servant's room in the nights.

2. Natal ChartDate:          February 26, 1962Time:          15:45:00Time Zone:     5:30:00 (East of GMT)Place:         79 E 50' 00 " , 6 N 55' 00 "                Colombo, Sri Lanka

This man..... married, divorced.....did not spare the servants of his mother's house even,....and now married again and settled...hopefully. Don't know much about him now....heard the couple is happy. As a matter of fact this second wife also has Su, Ve combo in her 8th house...may be they get on well for this reason.

Hope this would show some light and warning to prospective brides...and of course to prospective grooms too...blessings,Renu , " sunil nair " <astro_tellerkerala wrote:

>> > dear renu ji> > Thanks for ur good words> > sure 8th H is House of secrecy and 5th is house of romance too ,7th H> decides how we approach other opposite sex even

> > so it can show some secrecy ,hidden things ,environmnts etc in matters> related to 5th and 7th H indications> > natural 8th H also deals with gutters ( means cellars ,underground rooms

> ,even where waiste water runns etc ) and scorpion,worms etc as it is> keeta rasi ,so even the meeting place also need not b a good place or> even dont mind what ever is the place for such actions ( it again shows

> the willingness anywhere and everywhere so long as it is secret and> hidden frm public view )> > even i find such persons marriages first happened in secret ( like after> a run away ,elopements etc ) then may b family announced it public and

> done another public function as marriage> > also frm 7th house to 12th H the 6 Houses rules viscible part of zodiac> and hence the tendencies are more pronounced too> > so venus ,7th L ,5th L etc will show that qualities if it is in viscible

> part> > rgrds sunil nair> > PS -pls post the charts and let grp discuss abt various tendencies> > > , " renunw " renunw@

> wrote:> >> > Dear Sunil ji & Neelam ji and the group,> >> > Sure, I do understand your busy schedule.> >> > I just noticed this combo, common in a few charts and wondered whether

> it had anything to do with their loose characters, since Sun is the 5HL> and Venus is the 7HL of the Kalapurusha chart, and 8th is the house of> secrecy.> >> > Neelam ji or if anyone else, if interested in this, I will surely post

> a few charts.> >> > //so i pray vishnu to giv her more directions and guidance to guide> us//> >> > I too pray for nothing less on good wishes bestowed on Neelam ji by

> Sunil ji....> >> > blessings,> >> > Renu> >>

Guest guest

hello manoj ji

i am not quite sure of the time

i know the placement of planets ..

i am posting it

LAgna:LIBra,Exalted satrun conjoined mercury in lagna

2nd house:Venus in scorpio

3rd house: Rahu & MArs  in sagi

( he is the youngest male child although there was younger male child born but

passed away in tender age, he has younger sisters though :just in reference for

the topic discussed earlier on rahu in 3h )

5tjh house:Moon is aquarias

9th house  :KEtu in gemini

10th house:Jupiter  in karka rashi

12th house: Sun in virgo

------

yep manoj ji one single combiantion can not give specific clues to any

inferences...

i think guru's 5th aspect from 10th house on the venus located in 2nd house

might have been the saviour from such promiscuous attitude..

--- On Thu, 25/6/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj

Re:Venus + Sun in the 8th House

Thursday, 25 June, 2009, 4:02 AM

Dear Deepen Ji,

Just that combination ALONE may not mean any thing. You need to look at a host

of other factors. Like they say " One swallow does not make a summer " .

Maybe you can post the details of that example and we can see " why " it does not

work. Just like Su Ji posted an interesting example.

Also if you look at classics like " Jataka Tattwa " etc which give such

combinations, they have given hundreds of such combinations. All of them will

not work for every body. But if in some cases it will work.

Also to be clear, I did not give that combination, Anita Ji did (from her

astrologer) and I just explained as to why it CAN work.

Thanks for contributing to this interesting discussion.

Regards,

-Manoj

ICC World Twenty20 England & #39;09 exclusively on ! CRICKET

http://cricket.

Guest guest

Dear neelam Ji ,renu ji and sathesh ji sathesh ji s chart let me add some thing on neelam ji s valid obsevations Venus is close to dharma karaka sun ,even tho technicaly it is in 8th H ( out of 2 houses ruled by mars the aries H deals also dharma and better than scorpio House as it is more positiv house by mars ) here we must think natural 5th L of kalapurusha chart is exalted here and venus is also 9th L of dharma of this chart again we can see jupiterian aspect ( he will discipline such tendencies too ) on all dharma trikona s also see 5th L and 9th H is connected by saturnian stithi ,also sat in 9th H can giv a sort of sanyasa yoga ( tho not literaly but one of the combination of parivarjya yoga ) also venus combust here ( Jhora is not giving venus combust i dont know why ) Untitledsathessh ji s Chart April 15, 1973Time: 19:28:00Time Zone: 1:00:00 (East of GMT)Place: 0 W 22' 00", 51 N 29' 00" Hounslow, United KingdomTithi: Sukla Chaturdasi (Ve) (75.28% left)Vedic Weekday: Sunday (Su)Nakshatra: Hastha (Mo) (91.55% left)Sunrise: 6:11:55Sunset: 19:52:16Now on to charts posted by renu ji ------------------1. Natal Chart June 16, 1957Time: 17:54:00Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)Place: 79 E 50' 00", 6 N 55' 00" Colombo, Sri Lanka.Married to a rich lady .---How this happened ?? is it because 7th L in 8th House with 8th L in 7th House ( so a parivarthana but a dushta parivarhtna yoga which cannot sustain the good effects of this yoga ) and 8th House controls windfall gains ,also 7th L exalted in navamsa ,also dipositer is welplaced and again givn amsa to 2nd House of chart in own House dhanu rasi ??also 2nd L JUP and 7th L venus aspecting also his 2nd House I think we need to study more of this kind of married to rich combos more frm practical charts he is fond of even servant girls -------------------------------Sani is placed in lagna with mercurian aspect on lagan and lagna Lord debilated in 9th House ( this influence on Lagna is not good generaly as Lagna is person himself and Lagna karaka sun also gone to 8th House Lagna also Natural 8th House ,also some sort of female tendencies more in chart ( i dont know going to many ladies can b considered as realy manliness) ,Lagna is a femlae sign ,noon in a female sign ,mars the Lagna lord is again in a female sign rahu has givn 7th H in rishabaamsa and sani in lagna and merc in 7th House ( all this r planets can mutate effects as all this r Nampusaka planets ,( sat and rahu is purusha napumsaka grahas and merc is being a young student it is considered not mature one hence stree nampoomsaka ,so i think he has a phychological problem than he is realy realy after sex ,i think it is some confidence problem tho he is father of 2 boys also merc alone in 7th House ,as a planet of immaturity ,and holds 2 signs in KP chart ( kalapurusha ) mithuna ( in rasi swaroopa-streelola surothopachara ,means more fond of Ladies and expert in upachara ( means a sort of play or foreplay --i cannot exactly translate this word in english ) also natural virgo a House of virginity ( kanya or kanyakatwa )so again shows some sort of immaturity .So such person generaly realy seen as failure in married life ( tho medicaly they r fit or found to b fit --i hav many cases in reality those persons has no problem s but they r not mentaly prepared to hav own wife( even their wifes told me they dont hav any problems but this persons found even avoiding them and negeting them this by not coming in house or avoid by saying some excuses ) and they may b seen with other ladies in doubtful situations ) but shows adventrue with other ladies who is old ( old means older than them than realy old ladies ),or even Low kind ladies like this ,they like disparity than real status( legaly married and allowed by society ) ladies i dont know i realy conveyed what i wanted to tell due to some words in sanskrit and malayalam i cannot get right words for it and i dont hav much time also to spend for searching for right words 2. Natal Chart February 26, 1962Time: 15:45:00Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)Place: 79 E 50' 00", 6 N 55' 00" Colombo, Sri LankaAgain u can see some similarity repeats in this chart too ( i dont hav time to write everything again ) i request group to take up this kind of charts and further do discussions there is so many things i know i omitted in charts due to non availability of quality time rgrds sunil nair , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Dear Renu ji,> > Thanks for sharing the interesting data. Often seen that dharma lords> (1/5/9) are always weak, afflicted and in inimical signs in such cases.> Awasthas also are important pointers, alongwith lordships.> > Sun-Ven in 8H like in Sateesh ji's case, an exalted, vargottam 12Lsun in 8H,> whose dispositor mars exalts in 5H of poorv merits which can give spiritual> inclinations and practices, and venus is also 9L/2L encouraging him to> maintain discipline and code of conduct, which make him rather 'shy away'> from closed secretive places and women. Jupiter though debilitated, is lord> of kendras in kona and a rajyogkarak. So will uphold dharma, yet may mislead> his wisdom at times, like not being able to use discretionary power, or over> influenced by some cult, etc. In navamsha, venus is in own house with jup in> 9H are good. But I feel 8L debilitated in navamsha does show some weakness> due to which he's likely to suffer his 8H actions, even though they be> spiritual.> > Hope members are able to take up discussion on the two cases provided by> you.> > Regards> Neelam> > > > 2009/6/25 renunw renunw > >> >> > Dear Sunil ji,> >> > Thanks for the explanations.> >> > //*so even the meeting place also need not b a good place or even dont> > mind what ever is the place for such actions ( it again shows the> > willingness anywhere and everywhere so long as it is secret and hidden frm> > public view )*//> >> > After reading this.....I should at least post two charts, since both these> > married men, would go to the extent of sleeping with the maid servants in> > their houses...> >> > 1. Natal Chart> >> > June 16, 1957> > Time: 17:54:00> > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> > Place: 79 E 50' 00", 6 N 55' 00"> > Colombo, Sri Lanka.> >> > This person married a rich girl, love marriage, have two sons from the> > marriage, but goes out with any woman. He would say he was flying to> > Singapore on a business trip...but end up in a 5 star hotel in the local> > town with a woman. In fact he had sold and wasted all his wife's vast> > property....even the last coconut tree that belonged to her. Never would he> > hesitate to creep into servant's room in the nights.> >> >> >> > 2. Natal Chart> >> > February 26, 1962> > Time: 15:45:00> > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> > Place: 79 E 50' 00", 6 N 55' 00"> > Colombo, Sri Lanka> >> > This man..... married, divorced.....did not spare the servants of his> > mother's house even,....and now married again and settled...hopefully. Don't> > know much about him now....heard the couple is happy. As a matter of fact> > this second wife also has Su, Ve combo in her 8th house...may be they get on> > well for this reason.> >> > Hope this would show some light and warning to prospective brides...and of> > course to prospective grooms too...> >> > blessings,> >> > Renu> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > , "sunil nair"> > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > dear renu ji> > >> > > Thanks for ur good words> > >> > > sure 8th H is House of secrecy and 5th is house of romance too ,7th H> > > decides how we approach other opposite sex even> > >> > > so it can show some secrecy ,hidden things ,environmnts etc in matters> > > related to 5th and 7th H indications> > >> > > natural 8th H also deals with gutters ( means cellars ,underground rooms> > > ,even where waiste water runns etc ) and scorpion,worms etc as it is> > > keeta rasi ,so even the meeting place also need not b a good place or> > > even dont mind what ever is the place for such actions ( it again shows> > > the willingness anywhere and everywhere so long as it is secret and> > > hidden frm public view )> > >> > > even i find such persons marriages first happened in secret ( like after> > > a run away ,elopements etc ) then may b family announced it public and> > > done another public function as marriage> > >> > > also frm 7th house to 12th H the 6 Houses rules viscible part of zodiac> > > and hence the tendencies are more pronounced too> > >> > > so venus ,7th L ,5th L etc will show that qualities if it is in viscible> > > part> > >> > > rgrds sunil nair> > >> > > PS -pls post the charts and let grp discuss abt various tendencies> > >> > >> > > , "renunw" renunw@> > > wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Sunil ji & Neelam ji and the group,> > > >> > > > Sure, I do understand your busy schedule.> > > >> > > > I just noticed this combo, common in a few charts and wondered whether> > > it had anything to do with their loose characters, since Sun is the 5HL> > > and Venus is the 7HL of the Kalapurusha chart, and 8th is the house of> > > secrecy.> > > >> > > > Neelam ji or if anyone else, if interested in this, I will surely post> > > a few charts.> > > >> > > > //so i pray vishnu to giv her more directions and guidance to guide> > > us//> > > >> > > > I too pray for nothing less on good wishes bestowed on Neelam ji by> > > Sunil ji....> > > >> > > > blessings,> > > >> > > > Renu> > > >> > >> > > >>

Guest guest

Dear renuji,

Classic cases of slipped brains eh?

Regards,

Anita

--- On Thu, 25/6/09, renunw <renunw wrote:

renunw <renunw

Re: Venus + Sun in the 8th House

Thursday, 25 June, 2009, 11:06 AM

Dear Sunil ji,

Thanks for the explanations.

//so even the meeting place also need not b a good place or even dont mind what

ever is the place for such actions ( it again shows the willingness anywhere and

everywhere so long as it is secret and hidden frm public view )//

After reading this.....I should at least post two charts, since both these

married men, would go to the extent of sleeping with the maid servants in their

houses...

1. Natal Chart

Date:          June 16, 1957

Time:          17:54:00

Time Zone:     5:30:00 (East of GMT)

Place:         79 E 50' 00 " , 6 N 55' 00 "

Colombo, Sri Lanka.

This person married a rich girl, love marriage, have two sons from the marriage,

but goes out with any woman. He would say he was flying to Singapore on a

business trip...but end up in a 5 star hotel in the local town with a woman. In

fact he had sold and wasted all his wife's vast property.... even the last

coconut tree that belonged to her. Never would he hesitate to creep into

servant's room in the nights.

2. Natal Chart

Date:          February 26, 1962

Time:          15:45:00

Colombo, Sri Lanka

This man..... married, divorced.... .did not spare the servants of his mother's

house even,....and now married again and settled...hopefully . Don't know much

about him now....heard the couple is happy. As a matter of fact this second wife

also has Su, Ve combo in her 8th house...may be they get on well for this

reason.

Hope this would show some light and warning to prospective brides...and of

course to prospective grooms too...

blessings,

Renu

ancient_indian_ astrology, " sunil nair "

<astro_tellerkerala@ ...> wrote:

>

>

> dear renu ji

>

> Thanks for ur good words

>

> sure 8th H is House of secrecy and 5th is house of romance too ,7th H

> decides how we approach other opposite sex even

>

> so it can show some secrecy ,hidden things ,environmnts etc in matters

> related to 5th and 7th H indications

>

> natural 8th H also deals with gutters ( means cellars ,underground rooms

> ,even where waiste water runns etc ) and scorpion,worms etc as it is

> keeta rasi ,so even the meeting place also need not b a good place or

> even dont mind what ever is the place for such actions ( it again shows

> the willingness anywhere and everywhere so long as it is secret and

> hidden frm public view )

>

> even i find such persons marriages first happened in secret ( like after

> a run away ,elopements etc ) then may b family announced it public and

> done another public function as marriage

>

> also frm 7th house to 12th H the 6 Houses rules viscible part of zodiac

> and hence the tendencies are more pronounced too

>

> so venus ,7th L ,5th L etc will show that qualities if it is in viscible

> part

>

> rgrds sunil nair

>

> PS -pls post the charts and let grp discuss abt various tendencies

>

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, " renunw " renunw@

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sunil ji & Neelam ji and the group,

> >

> > Sure, I do understand your busy schedule.

> >

> > I just noticed this combo, common in a few charts and wondered whether

> it had anything to do with their loose characters, since Sun is the 5HL

> and Venus is the 7HL of the Kalapurusha chart, and 8th is the house of

> secrecy.

> >

> > Neelam ji or if anyone else, if interested in this, I will surely post

> a few charts.

> >

> > //so i pray vishnu to giv her more directions and guidance to guide

> us//

> >

> > I too pray for nothing less on good wishes bestowed on Neelam ji by

> Sunil ji....

> >

> > blessings,

> >

> > Renu

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Sunil ji,

Thanks for giving your valuable time to these charts. You have clearly shown

many angles leading to infidelity, and probable causes of such behaviour in a

chart.

I will study the other chart taking hints you have given here...thanks again

Sunil ji.

But just one thing...

//i dont know going to many ladies can b considered as really manliness)//

No way....I don't think so...such a definition is not possible in THE Women's

dictionary.

blessings,

Renu

Guest guest

Dear seniors,

After reading through the mails related to 8H & secret affairs,

an idea has formed in my mind. Please tell me whether the

below thought, although at very rudimentary level, is correct or not :

1) 8H is secret affairs .... so Venus+Sun or Venus+ Mars may

show secret affairs

2) 8H also show sex organ...so an affliction here may create

performance anxiety. And person may have a tendency to

visit someone at lower strata who or senior persons where

he does not expect any 'performance rating'.

3) The overall impact would depend on strength of lagna /LL

5H & 9H or whether benefic aspects exist on 8H.

4) The rashi of 8H will matter (chara/sthira/dwi-swabhava).

These are my thoughts ...please tell me whether I am thinking

in right direction or not.

I am also explaining my chart... which I think is acceptable as

per Forum rules . If not, same may be deleted by the Moderators.

I am Taurus lagna. 2nd House, Gemini, is crowded with Mars, Venus

Sun and Mercury. Getting aspect from 12th Deb Saturn and (may be)

5th aspect of Rahu from pisces (11H). Moon, 3L is in Scorpio-7H.

8th lord Jup is in 4H, aspecting partially the Moon (Kendra to Kendra),

a weak Gaja-Keshari. Ketu in 5H, aspected by Mars from 2H

From Moon, the clutter of Ve+Mars+Sun+Mercury is in 8H.

Yes, I do get erotic ideas at my mind from time to time. I get other ideas

(extremes - good and bad) at my mind. Earlier, I used to feel bad..but

now I am habituated with these ideas. Sometimes, I do get "performance

anxieties" too. But these are mostly fleeting in nature.

But, so far, by God's grace, the ideas remained in mind only. Probably

the nature of Rashi (Gemini) made it like that. Also the weak GK yoga

might have contributed some way. Or may be Saturn's aspect inhibited

any actions. Or the debilitated 3rd Lord lacks in courage to do anything.

(3rd lord from lagna (Moon) as well as 3rd Lord from Chandra lagna (Sat)

is debiltated.)

I was very shy with girls earlier.. but now normal. 'Heard somewhere that

Mars+Venus may create a BHOGI .. or a Celebate. I have gone through

phases when I was trying to be a Brahmachari.

regards

P L Chakraborty

Anita R [ash.rsh55]Friday, June 26, 2009 11:10 AM Subject: Re: Venus + Sun in the 8th House

Dear renuji,Classic cases of slipped brains eh?Regards,Anita--- On Thu, 25/6/09, renunw <renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk> wrote:renunw <renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk> Re: Venus + Sun in the 8th House Date: Thursday, 25 June, 2009, 11:06 AMDear Sunil ji,Thanks for the explanations.//so even the meeting place also need not b a good place or even dont mind what ever is the place for such actions ( it again shows the willingness anywhere and everywhere so long as it is secret and hidden frm public view )//After reading this.....I should at least post two charts, since both these married men, would go to the extent of sleeping with the maid servants in their houses...1. Natal Chart June 16, 1957Time: 17:54:00Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)Place: 79 E 50' 00", 6 N 55' 00" Colombo, Sri Lanka.This person married a rich girl, love marriage, have two sons from the marriage, but goes out with any woman. He would say he was flying to Singapore on a business trip...but end up in a 5 star hotel in the local town with a woman. In fact he had sold and wasted all his wife's vast property.... even the last coconut tree that belonged to her. Never would he hesitate to creep into servant's room in the nights.2. Natal Chart February 26, 1962Time: 15:45:00Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)Place: 79 E 50' 00", 6 N 55' 00" Colombo, Sri LankaThis man..... married, divorced.... .did not spare the servants of his mother's house even,....and now married again and settled...hopefully . Don't know much about him now....heard the couple is happy. As a matter of fact this second wife also has Su, Ve combo in her 8th house...may be they get on well for this reason.Hope this would show some light and warning to prospective brides...and of course to prospective grooms too...blessings,Renuancient_indian_ astrology, "sunil nair" <astro_tellerkerala@ ...> wrote:>> > dear renu ji> > Thanks for ur good words> > sure 8th H is House of secrecy and 5th is house of romance too ,7th H> decides how we approach other opposite sex even> > so it can show some secrecy ,hidden things ,environmnts etc in matters> related to 5th and 7th H indications> > natural 8th H also deals with gutters ( means cellars ,underground rooms> ,even where waiste water runns etc ) and scorpion,worms etc as it is> keeta rasi ,so even the meeting place also need not b a good place or> even dont mind what ever is the place for such actions ( it again shows> the willingness anywhere and everywhere so long as it is secret and> hidden frm public view )> > even i find such persons marriages first happened in secret ( like after> a run away ,elopements etc ) then may b family announced it public and> done another public function as marriage> > also frm 7th house to 12th H the 6 Houses rules viscible part of zodiac> and hence the tendencies are more pronounced too> > so venus ,7th L ,5th L etc will show that qualities if it is in viscible> part> > rgrds sunil nair> > PS -pls post the charts and let grp discuss abt various tendencies> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "renunw" renunw@> wrote:> >> > Dear Sunil ji & Neelam ji and the group,> >> > Sure, I do understand your busy schedule.> >> > I just noticed this combo, common in a few charts and wondered whether> it had anything to do with their loose characters, since Sun is the 5HL> and Venus is the 7HL of the Kalapurusha chart, and 8th is the house of> secrecy.> >> > Neelam ji or if anyone else, if interested in this, I will surely post> a few charts.> >> > //so i pray vishnu to giv her more directions and guidance to guide> us//> >> > I too pray for nothing less on good wishes bestowed on Neelam ji by> Sunil ji....> >> > blessings,> >> > Renu> >>This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Guest guest

Dear Chakrabortyji,

'Heard somewhere that

This is very interesting - the last sentence. BTW Bhogi means person who wants to indulge in and not abstain.

Mar + Venus may also lead to cancellation of interest in sex. Sounds logical, but not discussed often. Maybe we are more interested in the sorid saga that precedes the onset of disintrest

Chiranjiv Mehta--- On Fri, 26/6/09, CHAKRABORTYP2 <CHAKRABORTYP2 wrote:

CHAKRABORTYP2 <CHAKRABORTYP2RE: Re: Venus + Sun in the 8th House Date: Friday, 26 June, 2009, 2:19 PM

Dear seniors,

show secret affairs

4) The rashi of 8H will matter (chara/sthira/ dwi-swabhava) .

____________ ________

5th aspect of Rahu from pisces (11H). Moon, 3L is in Scorpio-7H..

From Moon, the clutter of Ve+Mars+Sun+ Mercury is in 8H.

is debiltated.)

regards

P L Chakraborty

Anita R [ash. rsh55 ]Friday, June 26, 2009 11:10 AMancient_indian_ astrology[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Venus + Sun in the 8th House

Dear renuji,Classic cases of slipped brains eh?Regards,Anita--- On Thu, 25/6/09, renunw <renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk> wrote:renunw <renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk>[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Venus + Sun in the 8th Houseancient_indian_ astrologyThursday, 25 June, 2009, 11:06 AMDear Sunil ji,Thanks for the explanations.//so even the meeting place also need not b a good place or

even dont mind what ever is the place for such actions ( it again shows the willingness anywhere and everywhere so long as it is secret and hidden frm public view )//After reading this.....I should at least post two charts, since both these married men, would go to the extent of sleeping with the maid servants in their houses...1. Natal Chart June 16, 1957Time: 17:54:00Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)Place: 79 E 50' 00", 6 N 55' 00" Colombo, Sri Lanka.This person married a rich girl, love marriage, have two sons from the marriage, but goes out with any woman. He would say he was flying to Singapore on a business trip...but end up in a 5 star

hotel in the local town with a woman. In fact he had sold and wasted all his wife's vast property.... even the last coconut tree that belonged to her.. Never would he hesitate to creep into servant's room in the nights.2. Natal Chart February 26, 1962Time: 15:45:00Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)Place: 79 E 50' 00", 6 N 55' 00" Colombo, Sri LankaThis man..... married, divorced.... .did not spare the servants of his mother's house even,.....and now married again and settled...hopefully . Don't know much about him now....heard the couple is happy. As a matter of fact this second wife also has Su, Ve combo in her 8th house...may be they get on well for

this reason.Hope this would show some light and warning to prospective brides...and of course to prospective grooms too...blessings,Renuancient_indian_ astrology, "sunil nair" <astro_tellerkerala @ ...> wrote:>> > dear renu ji> > Thanks for ur good words> > sure 8th H is House of secrecy and 5th is house of romance too ,7th H> decides how we approach other opposite sex even> > so it can show some secrecy ,hidden things ,environmnts etc in matters> related to 5th and 7th H indications> > natural 8th H also deals with gutters ( means cellars ,underground rooms> ,even where waiste water runns etc ) and scorpion,worms etc as it is> keeta rasi ,so even the meeting place also need not b a good place or> even dont mind what ever is the place for such actions ( it again shows> the

willingness anywhere and everywhere so long as it is secret and> hidden frm public view )> > even i find such persons marriages first happened in secret ( like after> a run away ,elopements etc ) then may b family announced it public and> done another public function as marriage> > also frm 7th house to 12th H the 6 Houses rules viscible part of zodiac> and hence the tendencies are more pronounced too> > so venus ,7th L ,5th L etc will show that qualities if it is in viscible> part> > rgrds sunil nair> > PS -pls post the charts and let grp discuss abt various tendencies> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "renunw" renunw@> wrote:> >> > Dear Sunil ji & Neelam ji and the group,> >> > Sure, I do understand your busy schedule.> >> > I just

noticed this combo, common in a few charts and wondered whether> it had anything to do with their loose characters, since Sun is the 5HL> and Venus is the 7HL of the Kalapurusha chart, and 8th is the house of> secrecy.> >> > Neelam ji or if anyone else, if interested in this, I will surely post> a few charts.> >> > //so i pray vishnu to giv her more directions and guidance to guide> us//> >> > I too pray for nothing less on good wishes bestowed on Neelam ji by> Sunil ji....> >> > blessings,> >> > Renu> >>This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged

information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on ! CRICKET

Guest guest

Dear Members,

Incidently this discussion on Mars + Venus is happening when there is similar transit in Aries.

Hope you will see corelation with the recent spate of Rapes in the news.Chiranjiv Mehta--- On Fri, 26/6/09, CHAKRABORTYP2 <CHAKRABORTYP2 wrote:

CHAKRABORTYP2 <CHAKRABORTYP2RE: Re: Venus + Sun in the 8th House Date: Friday, 26 June, 2009, 2:19 PM

Dear seniors,

show secret affairs

4) The rashi of 8H will matter (chara/sthira/ dwi-swabhava) .

____________ ________

5th aspect of Rahu from pisces (11H). Moon, 3L is in Scorpio-7H..

From Moon, the clutter of Ve+Mars+Sun+ Mercury is in 8H.

is debiltated.)

regards

P L Chakraborty

Anita R [ash. rsh55 ]Friday, June 26, 2009 11:10 AMancient_indian_ astrology[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Venus + Sun in the 8th House

Dear renuji,Classic cases of slipped brains eh?Regards,Anita--- On Thu, 25/6/09, renunw <renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk> wrote:renunw <renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk>[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Venus + Sun in the 8th Houseancient_indian_ astrologyThursday, 25 June, 2009, 11:06 AMDear Sunil ji,Thanks for the explanations.//so even the meeting place also need not b a good place or

even dont mind what ever is the place for such actions ( it again shows the willingness anywhere and everywhere so long as it is secret and hidden frm public view )//After reading this.....I should at least post two charts, since both these married men, would go to the extent of sleeping with the maid servants in their houses...1. Natal Chart June 16, 1957Time: 17:54:00Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)Place: 79 E 50' 00", 6 N 55' 00" Colombo, Sri Lanka.This person married a rich girl, love marriage, have two sons from the marriage, but goes out with any woman. He would say he was flying to Singapore on a business trip...but end up in a 5 star

hotel in the local town with a woman. In fact he had sold and wasted all his wife's vast property.... even the last coconut tree that belonged to her.. Never would he hesitate to creep into servant's room in the nights.2. Natal Chart February 26, 1962Time: 15:45:00Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)Place: 79 E 50' 00", 6 N 55' 00" Colombo, Sri LankaThis man..... married, divorced.... .did not spare the servants of his mother's house even,.....and now married again and settled...hopefully . Don't know much about him now....heard the couple is happy. As a matter of fact this second wife also has Su, Ve combo in her 8th house...may be they get on well for

this reason.Hope this would show some light and warning to prospective brides...and of course to prospective grooms too...blessings,Renuancient_indian_ astrology, "sunil nair" <astro_tellerkerala @ ...> wrote:>> > dear renu ji> > Thanks for ur good words> > sure 8th H is House of secrecy and 5th is house of romance too ,7th H> decides how we approach other opposite sex even> > so it can show some secrecy ,hidden things ,environmnts etc in matters> related to 5th and 7th H indications> > natural 8th H also deals with gutters ( means cellars ,underground rooms> ,even where waiste water runns etc ) and scorpion,worms etc as it is> keeta rasi ,so even the meeting place also need not b a good place or> even dont mind what ever is the place for such actions ( it again shows> the

willingness anywhere and everywhere so long as it is secret and> hidden frm public view )> > even i find such persons marriages first happened in secret ( like after> a run away ,elopements etc ) then may b family announced it public and> done another public function as marriage> > also frm 7th house to 12th H the 6 Houses rules viscible part of zodiac> and hence the tendencies are more pronounced too> > so venus ,7th L ,5th L etc will show that qualities if it is in viscible> part> > rgrds sunil nair> > PS -pls post the charts and let grp discuss abt various tendencies> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "renunw" renunw@> wrote:> >> > Dear Sunil ji & Neelam ji and the group,> >> > Sure, I do understand your busy schedule.> >> > I just

noticed this combo, common in a few charts and wondered whether> it had anything to do with their loose characters, since Sun is the 5HL> and Venus is the 7HL of the Kalapurusha chart, and 8th is the house of> secrecy.> >> > Neelam ji or if anyone else, if interested in this, I will surely post> a few charts.> >> > //so i pray vishnu to giv her more directions and guidance to guide> us//> >> > I too pray for nothing less on good wishes bestowed on Neelam ji by> Sunil ji....> >> > blessings,> >> > Renu> >>This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged

information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on ! CRICKET

Guest guest

Only a most strong charactered man may trespass that thin line to cross

over from a BHOGI to become a YOGI.

Bhoga is an essential part of Creation, for it to sustain, while Yoga is

an essential part for Bhogis to abstain and become Yogis thereafter.

Till a man is virile and has oppurtunities, it is very difficult for one

to become the latter, nay impossible, unless the 4th house, its Lord ,

the Moon and seperative aspects on the Moon, the 12th house being

strong, all of these together do not pronounce their effects in the

latter part of the mans Life, which should be between ages 50-60 maximum

for him to start practising , yama , niyama and abstinence in order to

qualify for the better purpose of creation, once the Bhoga part is

completed of.

Mars and Venus both have an important role to play here. Venus if its

the " atmakaraka " yet it will provide in the latter stages of a mans

Life, the pathways to detachment, and so is with Mars, whatever

aggression it may have given to the native in his youthful Life, it will

still help the native to come back to the Earth , Bhoomi, or ground

level realities so as to make him good for these lofty purposes.

The karaka for marriage Venus may give marriage to a native between the

ages 25-30 but this same karaka may also be a maraka for the native when

he comes of age between 60-70. These planets are all the time changing

colours at different stages of a human beings Life, and what colour they

would change into, is all the beautiful study which Astrology is all

about.

regards/Bhaskar.

, chiranjiv mehta

<vchiranjiv wrote:

>

> Dear Chakrabortyji,

>

> 'Heard somewhere that

> Mars+Venus may create a BHOGI .. or a Celebate. I have gone through

> phases when I was trying to be a Brahmachari.

>

> This is very interesting - the last sentence. BTW Bhogi means person

who wants to indulge in and not abstain.

> Mar + Venus may also lead to cancellation of interest in sex. Sounds

logical, but not discussed often. Maybe we are more interested in the

sorid saga that precedes the onset of disintrest

>

> Chiranjiv Mehta

>

>

> --- On Fri, 26/6/09, CHAKRABORTYP2 CHAKRABORTYP2 wrote:

>

>

> CHAKRABORTYP2 CHAKRABORTYP2

> RE: Re: Venus + Sun in the 8th

House

>

> Friday, 26 June, 2009, 2:19 PM

>

>

>

Dear seniors,

>

> After reading through the mails related to 8H & secret affairs,

> an idea has formed in my mind. Please tell me whether the

> below thought, although at very rudimentary level, is correct or not :

>

> 1) 8H is secret affairs .... so Venus+Sun or Venus+ Mars may

> show secret affairs

> 2) 8H also show sex organ...so an affliction here may create

> performance anxiety. And person may have a tendency to

> visit someone at lower strata who or senior persons where

> he does not expect any 'performance rating'.

> 3) The overall impact would depend on strength of lagna /LL

> 5H & 9H or whether benefic aspects exist on 8H.

> 4) The rashi of 8H will matter (chara/sthira/ dwi-swabhava) .

>

> These are my thoughts ...please tell me whether I am thinking

> in right direction or not.

> ____________ ________

>

> I am also explaining my chart... which I think is acceptable as

> per Forum rules . If not, same may be deleted by the Moderators.

>

> I am Taurus lagna. 2nd House, Gemini, is crowded with Mars, Venus

> Sun and Mercury. Getting aspect from 12th Deb Saturn and (may be)

> 5th aspect of Rahu from pisces (11H). Moon, 3L is in Scorpio-7H.

> 8th lord Jup is in 4H, aspecting partially the Moon (Kendra to

Kendra),

> a weak Gaja-Keshari. Ketu in 5H, aspected by Mars from 2H

>

> From Moon, the clutter of Ve+Mars+Sun+ Mercury is in 8H.

>

> Yes, I do get erotic ideas at my mind from time to time. I get other

ideas

> (extremes - good and bad) at my mind. Earlier, I used to feel bad..but

> now I am habituated with these ideas. Sometimes, I do get

" performance

> anxieties " too. But these are mostly fleeting in nature.

>

> But, so far, by God's grace, the ideas remained in mind only. Probably

> the nature of Rashi (Gemini) made it like that. Also the weak GK yoga

> might have contributed some way. Or may be Saturn's aspect inhibited

> any actions. Or the debilitated 3rd Lord lacks in courage to do

anything.

> (3rd lord from lagna (Moon) as well as 3rd Lord from Chandra lagna

(Sat)

> is debiltated.)

>

> I was very shy with girls earlier.. but now normal. 'Heard somewhere

that

>

> regards

>

> P L Chakraborty

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Anita R [ash. rsh55 ]

> Friday, June 26, 2009 11:10 AM

> ancient_indian_ astrology

> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Venus + Sun in the 8th House

>

>

>

> Dear renuji,

> Classic cases of slipped brains eh?

> Regards,

> Anita

>

> --- On Thu, 25/6/09, renunw renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk> wrote:

>

> renunw renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk>

> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Venus + Sun in the 8th House

> ancient_indian_ astrology

> Thursday, 25 June, 2009, 11:06 AM

>

> Dear Sunil ji,

>

> Thanks for the explanations.

>

> //so even the meeting place also need not b a good place or even dont

mind what ever is the place for such actions ( it again shows the

frm public view )//

>

> After reading this.....I should at least post two charts, since both

these married men, would go to the extent of sleeping with the maid

servants in their houses...

>

> 1. Natal Chart

>

> June 16, 1957

> Time: 17:54:00

> Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

> Place: 79 E 50' 00 " , 6 N 55' 00 "

> Colombo, Sri Lanka.

>

> This person married a rich girl, love marriage, have two sons from the

marriage, but goes out with any woman. He would say he was flying to

Singapore on a business trip...but end up in a 5 star hotel in the local

town with a woman. In fact he had sold and wasted all his wife's vast

property.... even the last coconut tree that belonged to her. Never

would he hesitate to creep into servant's room in the nights.

>

> 2. Natal Chart

>

> February 26, 1962

> Time: 15:45:00

> Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

> Place: 79 E 50' 00 " , 6 N 55' 00 "

> Colombo, Sri Lanka

>

> This man..... married, divorced.... .did not spare the servants of his

mother's house even,....and now married again and settled...hopefully .

Don't know much about him now....heard the couple is happy. As a matter

of fact this second wife also has Su, Ve combo in her 8th house...may be

they get on well for this reason.

>

> Hope this would show some light and warning to prospective

brides...and of course to prospective grooms too...

>

> blessings,

>

> Renu

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, " sunil nair "

<astro_tellerkerala @ ...> wrote:

> >

> >

> > dear renu ji

> >

> > Thanks for ur good words

> >

> > sure 8th H is House of secrecy and 5th is house of romance too ,7th

H

> > decides how we approach other opposite sex even

> >

> > so it can show some secrecy ,hidden things ,environmnts etc in

matters

> > related to 5th and 7th H indications

> >

> > natural 8th H also deals with gutters ( means cellars ,underground

rooms

> > ,even where waiste water runns etc ) and scorpion,worms etc as it is

> > keeta rasi ,so even the meeting place also need not b a good place

or

> > even dont mind what ever is the place for such actions ( it again

shows

> > the willingness anywhere and everywhere so long as it is secret and

> > hidden frm public view )

> >

> > even i find such persons marriages first happened in secret ( like

after

> > a run away ,elopements etc ) then may b family announced it public

and

> > done another public function as marriage

> >

> > also frm 7th house to 12th H the 6 Houses rules viscible part of

zodiac

> > and hence the tendencies are more pronounced too

> >

> > so venus ,7th L ,5th L etc will show that qualities if it is in

viscible

> > part

> >

> > rgrds sunil nair

> >

> > PS -pls post the charts and let grp discuss abt various tendencies

> >

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, " renunw " renunw@

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Sunil ji & Neelam ji and the group,

> > >

> > > Sure, I do understand your busy schedule.

> > >

> > > I just noticed this combo, common in a few charts and wondered

whether

> > it had anything to do with their loose characters, since Sun is the

5HL

> > and Venus is the 7HL of the Kalapurusha chart, and 8th is the house

of

> > secrecy.

> > >

> > > Neelam ji or if anyone else, if interested in this, I will surely

> > a few charts.

> > >

> > > //so i pray vishnu to giv her more directions and guidance to

guide

> > us//

> > >

> > > I too pray for nothing less on good wishes bestowed on Neelam ji

by

> > Sunil ji....

> > >

> > > blessings,

> > >

> > > Renu

> > >

> >

> This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi,

India. The information contained in this electronic message and any

attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the

addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged

information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not

disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender

immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and

more. Click here http://cricket.

>

Guest guest

The probability Sun and Venus being in the same house is 30/94. that is approximately 32%. the probability this combination being in 8th house is 32/12 ie approx 3%. That is aprrox one in 30 people cheat on their spouses?!?!!

UdupaOn Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 7:19 PM, renunw <renunw wrote:

Dear Sunil ji,

I failed to find a single chart satisfying your request...but managed to notice some common feature while going through the charts of some, whose character is questionable.

In all these charts Venus and Sun are placed in the 8th, though Lagna of each native differed. I am positive that these natives cheat/have cheated on their partners.

Can it be because Sun the 5th house lord of relationships and Venus the 7th house lord of karaka for love in the Kalapurusha chart are conjoined in the house of secrecy, the 8th?

Please clarify this.....thanks.

blessings,

Renu

, " sunil nair " <astro_tellerkerala wrote:

>

>

>

> renu ji u said

>

> xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>

>

>

>

>

>

> rgrds sunil nair

>

>

>

>

>

>

> , " renunw " <renunw@>

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Anita ji,

> >

> >

> > blessings,

> >

> > Renu

> >

> >

> > , " ash.rsh55 "

> ash.rsh55@ wrote:

>

> > > >

> > > Dear Renuji,

> > > FYI only.

> > > Anita

> > >

> > > Dear Manoj ji,

> > > >

> > > >

> related to scorpio.//

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > blessings,

> > > >

> > > > Renu

>

-- Please visit my website http://www.astrocare.in

Guest guest

dear respected Bhaskar ji Thanks for ur beautiful mail and thoughts on venus traits The karaka for marriage Venus may give marriage to a native between the

ages 25-30 but this same karaka may also be a maraka for the native when

he comes of age between 60-70.Ha ha i like it ,sure only u can explain the traits/diffrnt aspect of planets in a chart such a beautiful way rgrds sunil nair , "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> > Only a most strong charactered man may trespass that thin line to cross> over from a BHOGI to become a YOGI.> > Bhoga is an essential part of Creation, for it to sustain, while Yoga is> an essential part for Bhogis to abstain and become Yogis thereafter.> > Till a man is virile and has oppurtunities, it is very difficult for one> to become the latter, nay impossible, unless the 4th house, its Lord ,> the Moon and seperative aspects on the Moon, the 12th house being> strong, all of these together do not pronounce their effects in the> latter part of the mans Life, which should be between ages 50-60 maximum> for him to start practising , yama , niyama and abstinence in order to> qualify for the better purpose of creation, once the Bhoga part is> completed of.> > Mars and Venus both have an important role to play here. Venus if its> the "atmakaraka" yet it will provide in the latter stages of a mans> Life, the pathways to detachment, and so is with Mars, whatever> aggression it may have given to the native in his youthful Life, it will> still help the native to come back to the Earth , Bhoomi, or ground> level realities so as to make him good for these lofty purposes.> > The karaka for marriage Venus may give marriage to a native between the> ages 25-30 but this same karaka may also be a maraka for the native when> he comes of age between 60-70. These planets are all the time changing> colours at different stages of a human beings Life, and what colour they> would change into, is all the beautiful study which Astrology is all> about.> > regards/Bhaskar.> > > > > > , chiranjiv mehta> vchiranjiv@ wrote:> >> > Dear Chakrabortyji,> >> > 'Heard somewhere that> > Mars+Venus may create a BHOGI .. or a Celebate. I have gone through> > phases when I was trying to be a Brahmachari.> >> > This is very interesting - the last sentence. BTW Bhogi means person> who wants to indulge in and not abstain.> > Mar + Venus may also lead to cancellation of interest in sex. Sounds> logical, but not discussed often. Maybe we are more interested in the> sorid saga that precedes the onset of disintrest> >> > Chiranjiv Mehta> >> >> > --- On Fri, 26/6/09, CHAKRABORTYP2@ CHAKRABORTYP2@ wrote:> >> >> > CHAKRABORTYP2@ CHAKRABORTYP2@> > RE: Re: Venus + Sun in the 8th> House> > > > Friday, 26 June, 2009, 2:19 PM> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Dear seniors,> >> > After reading through the mails related to 8H & secret affairs,> > an idea has formed in my mind. Please tell me whether the> > below thought, although at very rudimentary level, is correct or not :> >> > 1) 8H is secret affairs .... so Venus+Sun or Venus+ Mars may> > show secret affairs> > 2) 8H also show sex organ...so an affliction here may create> > performance anxiety. And person may have a tendency to> > visit someone at lower strata who or senior persons where> > he does not expect any 'performance rating'.> > 3) The overall impact would depend on strength of lagna /LL> > 5H & 9H or whether benefic aspects exist on 8H.> > 4) The rashi of 8H will matter (chara/sthira/ dwi-swabhava) .> >> > These are my thoughts ...please tell me whether I am thinking> > in right direction or not.> > ____________ ________> >> > I am also explaining my chart... which I think is acceptable as> > per Forum rules . If not, same may be deleted by the Moderators.> >> > I am Taurus lagna. 2nd House, Gemini, is crowded with Mars, Venus> > Sun and Mercury. Getting aspect from 12th Deb Saturn and (may be)> > 5th aspect of Rahu from pisces (11H). Moon, 3L is in Scorpio-7H.> > 8th lord Jup is in 4H, aspecting partially the Moon (Kendra to> Kendra),> > a weak Gaja-Keshari. Ketu in 5H, aspected by Mars from 2H> >> > From Moon, the clutter of Ve+Mars+Sun+ Mercury is in 8H.> >> > Yes, I do get erotic ideas at my mind from time to time. I get other> ideas> > (extremes - good and bad) at my mind. Earlier, I used to feel bad..but> > now I am habituated with these ideas. Sometimes, I do get> "performance> > anxieties" too. But these are mostly fleeting in nature.> >> > But, so far, by God's grace, the ideas remained in mind only. Probably> > the nature of Rashi (Gemini) made it like that. Also the weak GK yoga> > might have contributed some way. Or may be Saturn's aspect inhibited> > any actions. Or the debilitated 3rd Lord lacks in courage to do> anything.> > (3rd lord from lagna (Moon) as well as 3rd Lord from Chandra lagna> (Sat)> > is debiltated.)> >> > I was very shy with girls earlier.. but now normal. 'Heard somewhere> that> > Mars+Venus may create a BHOGI .. or a Celebate. I have gone through> > phases when I was trying to be a Brahmachari.> >> > regards> >> > P L Chakraborty> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > > > Anita R [ash. rsh55 ]> > Friday, June 26, 2009 11:10 AM> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Venus + Sun in the 8th House> >> >> >> > Dear renuji,> > Classic cases of slipped brains eh?> > Regards,> > Anita> >> > --- On Thu, 25/6/09, renunw renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk> wrote:> >> > renunw renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk>> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Venus + Sun in the 8th House> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Thursday, 25 June, 2009, 11:06 AM> >> > Dear Sunil ji,> >> > Thanks for the explanations.> >> > //so even the meeting place also need not b a good place or even dont> mind what ever is the place for such actions ( it again shows the> willingness anywhere and everywhere so long as it is secret and hidden> frm public view )//> >> > After reading this.....I should at least post two charts, since both> these married men, would go to the extent of sleeping with the maid> servants in their houses...> >> > 1. Natal Chart> >> > June 16, 1957> > Time: 17:54:00> > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> > Place: 79 E 50' 00", 6 N 55' 00"> > Colombo, Sri Lanka.> >> > This person married a rich girl, love marriage, have two sons from the> marriage, but goes out with any woman. He would say he was flying to> Singapore on a business trip...but end up in a 5 star hotel in the local> town with a woman. In fact he had sold and wasted all his wife's vast> property.... even the last coconut tree that belonged to her. Never> would he hesitate to creep into servant's room in the nights.> >> > 2. Natal Chart> >> > February 26, 1962> > Time: 15:45:00> > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> > Place: 79 E 50' 00", 6 N 55' 00"> > Colombo, Sri Lanka> >> > This man..... married, divorced.... .did not spare the servants of his> mother's house even,....and now married again and settled...hopefully .> Don't know much about him now....heard the couple is happy. As a matter> of fact this second wife also has Su, Ve combo in her 8th house...may be> they get on well for this reason.> >> > Hope this would show some light and warning to prospective> brides...and of course to prospective grooms too...> >> > blessings,> >> > Renu> >> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "sunil nair"> <astro_tellerkerala @ ...> wrote:> > >> > >> > > dear renu ji> > >> > > Thanks for ur good words> > >> > > sure 8th H is House of secrecy and 5th is house of romance too ,7th> H> > > decides how we approach other opposite sex even> > >> > > so it can show some secrecy ,hidden things ,environmnts etc in> matters> > > related to 5th and 7th H indications> > >> > > natural 8th H also deals with gutters ( means cellars ,underground> rooms> > > ,even where waiste water runns etc ) and scorpion,worms etc as it is> > > keeta rasi ,so even the meeting place also need not b a good place> or> > > even dont mind what ever is the place for such actions ( it again> shows> > > the willingness anywhere and everywhere so long as it is secret and> > > hidden frm public view )> > >> > > even i find such persons marriages first happened in secret ( like> after> > > a run away ,elopements etc ) then may b family announced it public> and> > > done another public function as marriage> > >> > > also frm 7th house to 12th H the 6 Houses rules viscible part of> zodiac> > > and hence the tendencies are more pronounced too> > >> > > so venus ,7th L ,5th L etc will show that qualities if it is in> viscible> > > part> > >> > > rgrds sunil nair> > >> > > PS -pls post the charts and let grp discuss abt various tendencies> > >> > >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "renunw" renunw@> > > wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Sunil ji & Neelam ji and the group,> > > >> > > > Sure, I do understand your busy schedule.> > > >> > > > I just noticed this combo, common in a few charts and wondered> whether> > > it had anything to do with their loose characters, since Sun is the> 5HL> > > and Venus is the 7HL of the Kalapurusha chart, and 8th is the house> of> > > secrecy.> > > >> > > > Neelam ji or if anyone else, if interested in this, I will surely> post> > > a few charts.> > > >> > > > //so i pray vishnu to giv her more directions and guidance to> guide> > > us//> > > >> > > > I too pray for nothing less on good wishes bestowed on Neelam ji> by> > > Sunil ji....> > > >> > > > blessings,> > > >> > > > Renu> > > >> > >> > This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi,> India. The information contained in this electronic message and any> attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the> addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged> information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not> disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender> immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and> more. Click here http://cricket.> >>

Guest guest

Namaste to all respected members,,

Does this venus sun combinations always lead to sexual cheating or can it just

be their speech perceived to be flirtitious??

Of course, other aspects and combinations may alter the outcome..

I would love to hear more about this, and your isights and experiences will be

much appreciated..

Another thought,, does it have any time restrictions or os it a lifelong thing

independant of dasha periods?

warmest regards

Sheevani

, Guru <ahudupa wrote:

>

> The probability Sun and Venus being in the same house is 30/94. that is

> approximately 32%. the probability this combination being in 8th house is

> 32/12 ie approx 3%. That is aprrox one in 30 people cheat on their

> spouses?!?!!

> Udupa

>

>

> On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 7:19 PM, renunw <renunw wrote:

>

> >

> >

> > Dear Sunil ji,

> >

> > I failed to find a single chart satisfying your request...but managed to

> > notice some common feature while going through the charts of some, whose

> > character is questionable.

> >

> > In all these charts Venus and Sun are placed in the 8th, though Lagna of

> > each native differed. I am positive that these natives cheat/have cheated on

> > their partners.

> >

> > Can it be because Sun the 5th house lord of relationships and Venus the 7th

> > house lord of karaka for love in the Kalapurusha chart are conjoined in the

> > house of secrecy, the 8th?

> >

> > Please clarify this.....thanks.

> >

> > blessings,

> >

> > Renu

> >

> > --- In

<%40.\

com>,

> > " sunil nair " <astro_tellerkerala@> wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear renu ji and group .

> > >

> > > renu ji u said

> > >

> > > xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx indeed anything related to infidelity in a horoscope

> > > is welcome when we have daughters in marriageable age:)

> > > xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> > >

> > > what abt parents who has boys of marriageable age ,do u forget them

> > > [:D] [;)]

> > >

> > > Now jokes apart can we discuss this combo in charts ??

> > >

> > >

> > > if any one u hav such charts of known ppl who has

> > > " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " if the lagna is taurus, or libra and venus as lagna

> > > lord is in scorpio, ( he says it is a house of secrets) I should not

> > > entertain any boy with such a combination for my daughter or any other

> > > girl in our family. He says, it is a guarantee that the person will have

> > > any number of relationships in his/her

> > > life. " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " "

> > >

> > > So i am requesting u all to search for such combinations and post it

> > > for further discussing this combo

> > >

> > > rgrds sunil nair

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > --- In

<%40.\

com>,

> > " renunw " <renunw@>

> > > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Anita ji,

> > > >

> > > > Thanks for this...indeed anything related to infidelity in a horoscope

> > > is welcome when we have daughters in marriageable age:)

> > > >

> > > > blessings,

> > > >

> > > > Renu

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > --- In

<%40.\

com>,

> > " ash.rsh55 "

> > > ash.rsh55@ wrote:

> > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > Dear Renuji,

> > > > > You have asked about scorpio being the key to infedility.

> > > > > Actually my family astrologer told me once when I had gone to him to

> > > clarify a few astrological points where I had a doubt, that when

> > > matching horoscopes, one of the most important things to notice is if

> > > the lagna is taurus, or libra and venus as lagna lord is in scorpio, (

> > > he says it is a house of secrets) I should not entertain any boy with

> > > such a combination for my daughter or any other girl in our family. He

> > > says, it is a guarantee that the person will have any number of

> > > relationships in his/her life.

> > > > > FYI only.

> > > > > Anita

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Manoj ji,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Why do you say the key to infidelity ......is the sign Scorpio?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > //with the exception of Sun and Mercury all other grahas are

> > > related to scorpio.//

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Why there is no Rashi dhrishti on Scorpio by Sun and Mercury? Did

> > > you consider Jaimini aspects? If so, from Aries Sun & Mer do have RAshi

> > > dhrishti on Scorpio.....

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Please enlighten me...thanks.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > blessings,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Renu

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

> --

>

> Please visit my website http://www.astrocare.in

>

Guest guest

Dear Mehta ji and shri chakraborty ji Mehta ji sure we miss this conjunction of mars and venus tho we know it but missed to mention in grps ,thanks for reminding usdear chakraborty ji thanks for such an open mail and self analysis frm astro points of view let me add along with ur own readins ur venus and 7th L all in a airy rasi so airy means imaginations -so such persons r imaginativs ,even poetic abt their romance ,lov and even relationships .I

think venus as a water planet who also rules veerya it is more bad in

agneya signs ,if it is with more affliction then it can giv more

volatile situations unless there is idealism and gentleness that jup can offer here by sitting in benefic positions'in ur case jup is in 4th House ,a planet of idealism in 4th House of mind and even family pleasures so hard to stray around and even if there is some , jupiterian traits wont allow to go overboard As

u said ur GK yoga is weak and not perfect due to moon is weak and jup

and moon dont share good signs ( means Moon is 3rd L and jup is 8th L )

frm moon sign moon is 9th L and jup is 5th L ( this would hav been best

if not moon was not debilated ),still yoga is yoga again

jupiter in kendra also as good as GK yoga or GK yoga itself frm lagna

..This also givs cancellation for Kemadroom yoga ( vacant houses on both

sides of moon ) and debilation of moon also u hav chandradi yoga as there is planets in 6 and 8th H frm moon rgrds sunil nair so

many planets in 2nd H generaly good Dhana yoga ( need to confirm it

with lot of charts ) Generly find such ppl has good earnings and

incomes tho need not b big tycoons , chiranjiv mehta <vchiranjiv wrote:>> Dear Members,> > Incidently this discussion on Mars + Venus is happening when there is similar transit in Aries.> Hope you will see corelation with the recent spate of Rapes in the news.> > Chiranjiv Mehta> > > --- On Fri, 26/6/09, CHAKRABORTYP2 CHAKRABORTYP2 wrote:> > > CHAKRABORTYP2 CHAKRABORTYP2 RE: Re: Venus + Sun in the 8th House> > Friday, 26 June, 2009, 2:19 PM> > > > > > > > > > Dear seniors,> > After reading through the mails related to 8H & secret affairs,> an idea has formed in my mind. Please tell me whether the> below thought, although at very rudimentary level, is correct or not :> > 1) 8H is secret affairs .... so Venus+Sun or Venus+ Mars may> show secret affairs> 2) 8H also show sex organ...so an affliction here may create > performance anxiety. And person may have a tendency to> visit someone at lower strata who or senior persons where> he does not expect any 'performance rating'.> 3) The overall impact would depend on strength of lagna /LL> 5H & 9H or whether benefic aspects exist on 8H.> 4) The rashi of 8H will matter (chara/sthira/ dwi-swabhava) .> > These are my thoughts ...please tell me whether I am thinking > in right direction or not.> ____________ ________> > I am also explaining my chart... which I think is acceptable as> per Forum rules . If not, same may be deleted by the Moderators.> > I am Taurus lagna. 2nd House, Gemini, is crowded with Mars, Venus> Sun and Mercury. Getting aspect from 12th Deb Saturn and (may be)> 5th aspect of Rahu from pisces (11H). Moon, 3L is in Scorpio-7H.> 8th lord Jup is in 4H, aspecting partially the Moon (Kendra to Kendra),> a weak Gaja-Keshari. Ketu in 5H, aspected by Mars from 2H> > From Moon, the clutter of Ve+Mars+Sun+ Mercury is in 8H.> > Yes, I do get erotic ideas at my mind from time to time. I get other ideas> (extremes - good and bad) at my mind. Earlier, I used to feel bad..but > now I am habituated with these ideas. Sometimes, I do get "performance> anxieties" too. But these are mostly fleeting in nature. > > But, so far, by God's grace, the ideas remained in mind only. Probably > the nature of Rashi (Gemini) made it like that. Also the weak GK yoga> might have contributed some way. Or may be Saturn's aspect inhibited> any actions. Or the debilitated 3rd Lord lacks in courage to do anything.> (3rd lord from lagna (Moon) as well as 3rd Lord from Chandra lagna (Sat)> is debiltated.) > > I was very shy with girls earlier.. but now normal. 'Heard somewhere that> Mars+Venus may create a BHOGI .. or a Celebate. I have gone through > phases when I was trying to be a Brahmachari.> > regards> > P L Chakraborty> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Anita R [ash. rsh55 ]> Friday, June 26, 2009 11:10 AM> ancient_indian_ astrology> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Venus + Sun in the 8th House> > > > Dear renuji,> Classic cases of slipped brains eh?> Regards,> Anita> > --- On Thu, 25/6/09, renunw renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk> wrote:> > renunw renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk>> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Venus + Sun in the 8th House> ancient_indian_ astrology> Thursday, 25 June, 2009, 11:06 AM> > Dear Sunil ji,> > Thanks for the explanations.> > //so even the meeting place also need not b a good place or even dont mind what ever is the place for such actions ( it again shows the willingness anywhere and everywhere so long as it is secret and hidden frm public view )//> > After reading this.....I should at least post two charts, since both these married men, would go to the extent of sleeping with the maid servants in their houses...> > 1. Natal Chart> > June 16, 1957> Time: 17:54:00> Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> Place: 79 E 50' 00", 6 N 55' 00"> Colombo, Sri Lanka.> > This person married a rich girl, love marriage, have two sons from the marriage, but goes out with any woman. He would say he was flying to Singapore on a business trip...but end up in a 5 star hotel in the local town with a woman. In fact he had sold and wasted all his wife's vast property.... even the last coconut tree that belonged to her. Never would he hesitate to creep into servant's room in the nights.> > 2. Natal Chart> > February 26, 1962> Time: 15:45:00> Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> Place: 79 E 50' 00", 6 N 55' 00"> Colombo, Sri Lanka> > This man..... married, divorced.... .did not spare the servants of his mother's house even,....and now married again and settled...hopefully . Don't know much about him now....heard the couple is happy. As a matter of fact this second wife also has Su, Ve combo in her 8th house...may be they get on well for this reason.> > Hope this would show some light and warning to prospective brides...and of course to prospective grooms too...> > blessings,> > Renu> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "sunil nair" <astro_tellerkerala @ ...> wrote:> >> > > > dear renu ji> > > > Thanks for ur good words> > > > sure 8th H is House of secrecy and 5th is house of romance too ,7th H> > decides how we approach other opposite sex even> > > > so it can show some secrecy ,hidden things ,environmnts etc in matters> > related to 5th and 7th H indications> > > > natural 8th H also deals with gutters ( means cellars ,underground rooms> > ,even where waiste water runns etc ) and scorpion,worms etc as it is> > keeta rasi ,so even the meeting place also need not b a good place or> > even dont mind what ever is the place for such actions ( it again shows> > the willingness anywhere and everywhere so long as it is secret and> > hidden frm public view )> > > > even i find such persons marriages first happened in secret ( like after> > a run away ,elopements etc ) then may b family announced it public and> > done another public function as marriage> > > > also frm 7th house to 12th H the 6 Houses rules viscible part of zodiac> > and hence the tendencies are more pronounced too> > > > so venus ,7th L ,5th L etc will show that qualities if it is in viscible> > part> > > > rgrds sunil nair> > > > PS -pls post the charts and let grp discuss abt various tendencies> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "renunw" renunw@> > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Sunil ji & Neelam ji and the group,> > >> > > Sure, I do understand your busy schedule.> > >> > > I just noticed this combo, common in a few charts and wondered whether> > it had anything to do with their loose characters, since Sun is the 5HL> > and Venus is the 7HL of the Kalapurusha chart, and 8th is the house of> > secrecy.> > >> > > Neelam ji or if anyone else, if interested in this, I will surely post> > a few charts.> > >> > > //so i pray vishnu to giv her more directions and guidance to guide> > us//> > >> > > I too pray for nothing less on good wishes bestowed on Neelam ji by> > Sunil ji....> > >> > > blessings,> > >> > > Renu> > >> >> This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ICC World Twenty20 England & #39;09 exclusively on ! CRICKET http://cricket.>

Guest guest

Dear sunil ji and    grp members,

i am giving you details ,who has recently started visiting to CSW ,

Date :28/11/1979

Time:4:15 pm

Place: Mumbai

The logic of mercury that you explained can be the reason as that person is

having mercury in Libra(7thh house) ,hemmed between Saturn in VIrgo ( 6th

house), Sun in scorpio(8th house)..Also Mercury is the AK of this chart..what

can be its implications...

He possibly has an inclination towards older woman (by that i mean older than

him) can be inferrd by saturn in virgo???

Also staying faithful to one's spouse is a Dharma and if one who wavers from it

can be classified into Adharma...

but what for someone who hasnt got married or lost his spouse...Even for that

person that act classifies into an Adharma...

--- On Fri, 26/6/09, sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala wrote:

sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala

Friday, 26 June, 2009, 12:42 AM

Dear neelam Ji ,renu ji and sathesh ji

sathesh ji s chart let me add some thing on neelam ji s valid obsevations

Venus is close to dharma karaka sun ,even tho technicaly it is in 8th H ( out

of 2 houses ruled by mars the aries H deals also dharma and better than scorpio

House as it is more positiv house by mars ) here we must think natural 5th L of

kalapurusha chart is exalted here and venus is also 9th L of dharma of this

chart

again we can see jupiterian aspect ( he will discipline such tendencies too ) on

all dharma trikona s

also see 5th L and 9th H is connected by saturnian stithi ,also sat in 9th H can

giv a sort of sanyasa yoga ( tho not literaly but one of the combination of

parivarjya yoga ) also venus combust here ( Jhora is not giving venus combust i

dont know why )

Untitled

sathessh ji s  Chart

Date:          April 15, 1973

Time:          19:28:00

Time Zone:     1:00:00 (East of GMT)

Place:         0 W 22' 00 " , 51 N 29' 00 "

Hounslow, United Kingdom

Tithi:         Sukla Chaturdasi (Ve) (75.28% left)

Vedic Weekday: Sunday (Su)

Nakshatra:     Hastha (Mo) (91.55% left)

Sunrise:       6:11:55

Sunset:        19:52:16

Now on to charts posted by renu ji

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---

1. Natal Chart

Date:          June 16, 1957

Time:          17:54:00

Colombo, Sri Lanka.

Married to a rich lady .

------------ --------- --------- ------

How this happened ??  is it because 7th L in 8th House with 8th L in 7th House (

so a parivarthana but a dushta parivarhtna yoga which cannot sustain the good

effects of this yoga ) and 8th House controls windfall gains ,also 7th L exalted

in navamsa ,also dipositer is welplaced and again givn amsa to 2nd House of

chart in own House  dhanu rasi ??

also 2nd L JUP and 7th L venus aspecting also his 2nd House

I think we need to study more of this kind of married to rich combos more frm

practical charts

he is fond of even servant girls

------------ --------- --------- -

Sani is placed in lagna with mercurian aspect on lagan and lagna Lord debilated

in 9th House ( this influence on Lagna is not good generaly as Lagna is person

himself and Lagna karaka sun also gone to 8th House

Lagna also Natural 8th House ,also some sort of female tendencies more in chart

( i dont know going to many ladies can b considered as realy manliness) ,Lagna

is a femlae sign ,noon in a female sign ,mars the Lagna lord is again in a

female sign

rahu has givn 7th H in rishabaamsa and sani in lagna and merc in 7th House ( all

this r planets can mutate effects  as all this r Nampusaka planets ,( sat and

rahu is purusha napumsaka grahas and merc is being a young student it is

considered not mature one hence stree nampoomsaka ,so i think he has a

phychological problem than he is realy realy after sex ,i think it is some

confidence problem tho he is father of 2 boys

also merc alone in 7th House ,as a planet of immaturity ,and holds 2 signs in KP

chart ( kalapurusha ) mithuna ( in rasi swaroopa-streelola surothopachara ,means

more fond of Ladies and expert in upachara ( means a sort of play or foreplay

--i cannot exactly translate this word in english ) also natural virgo a House

of virginity ( kanya or kanyakatwa )so again shows some sort of immaturity .So

such person generaly realy seen as failure in married life ( tho medicaly they r

fit or found to b fit --i hav many cases in reality those persons has no problem

s but they r not mentaly prepared to hav own wife( even their wifes told me they

dont hav any problems but this persons found even avoiding them and negeting

them this by not coming in house or avoid by saying some excuses )  and they may

b seen with other ladies in doubtful situations )  but shows adventrue with

other ladies who is old ( old means older than them than realy old ladies ),or

even Low

kind ladies like this ,they like disparity than real status( legaly married and

allowed by society )  ladies

i dont know i realy conveyed what i wanted to tell due to some words in sanskrit

and malayalam i cannot get right words for it and i dont hav much time also to

spend for searching for right words

2. Natal Chart

Date:          February 26, 1962

Time:          15:45:00

Colombo, Sri Lanka

Again u can see some similarity repeats in this chart too ( i dont hav time to 

write everything again )

i request group to take up this kind of charts and further do discussions

there is so many things i know i omitted in charts due to non availability of

quality time

rgrds sunil nair

ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@

....> wrote:

>

> Dear Renu ji,

>

> Thanks for sharing the interesting data. Often seen that dharma lords

> (1/5/9) are always weak, afflicted and in inimical signs in such cases.

> Awasthas also are important pointers, alongwith lordships.

>

> Sun-Ven in 8H like in Sateesh ji's case, an exalted, vargottam 12Lsun in 8H,

> whose dispositor mars exalts in 5H of poorv merits which can give spiritual

> inclinations and practices, and venus is also 9L/2L encouraging him to

> maintain discipline and code of conduct, which make him rather 'shy away'

> from closed secretive places and women. Jupiter though debilitated, is lord

> of kendras in kona and a rajyogkarak. So will uphold dharma, yet may mislead

> his wisdom at times, like not being able to use discretionary power, or over

> influenced by some cult, etc. In navamsha, venus is in own house with jup in

> 9H are good. But I feel 8L debilitated in navamsha does show some weakness

> due to which he's likely to suffer his 8H actions, even though they be

> spiritual.

>

> Hope members are able to take up discussion on the two cases provided by

> you.

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

>

>

> 2009/6/25 renunw renunw

>

> >

> >

> > Dear Sunil ji,

> >

> > Thanks for the explanations.

> >

> > //*so even the meeting place also need not b a good place or even dont

> > mind what ever is the place for such actions ( it again shows the

> > willingness anywhere and everywhere so long as it is secret and hidden frm

> > public view )*//

> >

> > After reading this.....I should at least post two charts, since both these

> > married men, would go to the extent of sleeping with the maid servants in

> > their houses...

> >

> > 1. Natal Chart

> >

> > June 16, 1957

> > Time: 17:54:00

> > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

> > Place: 79 E 50' 00 " , 6 N 55' 00 "

> > Colombo, Sri Lanka.

> >

> > This person married a rich girl, love marriage, have two sons from the

> > marriage, but goes out with any woman. He would say he was flying to

> > Singapore on a business trip...but end up in a 5 star hotel in the local

> > town with a woman. In fact he had sold and wasted all his wife's vast

> > property.... even the last coconut tree that belonged to her. Never would he

> > hesitate to creep into servant's room in the nights.

> >

> >

> >

> > 2. Natal Chart

> >

> > February 26, 1962

> > Time: 15:45:00

> > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

> > Place: 79 E 50' 00 " , 6 N 55' 00 "

> > Colombo, Sri Lanka

> >

> > This man..... married, divorced.... .did not spare the servants of his

> > mother's house even,....and now married again and settled...hopefully .

Don't

> > know much about him now....heard the couple is happy. As a matter of fact

> > this second wife also has Su, Ve combo in her 8th house...may be they get on

> > well for this reason.

> >

> > Hope this would show some light and warning to prospective brides...and of

> > course to prospective grooms too...

> >

> > blessings,

> >

> > Renu

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, " sunil nair "

> > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > dear renu ji

> > >

> > > Thanks for ur good words

> > >

> > > sure 8th H is House of secrecy and 5th is house of romance too ,7th H

> > > decides how we approach other opposite sex even

> > >

> > > so it can show some secrecy ,hidden things ,environmnts etc in matters

> > > related to 5th and 7th H indications

> > >

> > > natural 8th H also deals with gutters ( means cellars ,underground rooms

> > > ,even where waiste water runns etc ) and scorpion,worms etc as it is

> > > keeta rasi ,so even the meeting place also need not b a good place or

> > > even dont mind what ever is the place for such actions ( it again shows

> > > the willingness anywhere and everywhere so long as it is secret and

> > > hidden frm public view )

> > >

> > > even i find such persons marriages first happened in secret ( like after

> > > a run away ,elopements etc ) then may b family announced it public and

> > > done another public function as marriage

> > >

> > > also frm 7th house to 12th H the 6 Houses rules viscible part of zodiac

> > > and hence the tendencies are more pronounced too

> > >

> > > so venus ,7th L ,5th L etc will show that qualities if it is in viscible

> > > part

> > >

> > > rgrds sunil nair

> > >

> > > PS -pls post the charts and let grp discuss abt various tendencies

> > >

> > >

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, " renunw " renunw@

> > > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Sunil ji & Neelam ji and the group,

> > > >

> > > > Sure, I do understand your busy schedule.

> > > >

> > > > I just noticed this combo, common in a few charts and wondered whether

> > > it had anything to do with their loose characters, since Sun is the 5HL

> > > and Venus is the 7HL of the Kalapurusha chart, and 8th is the house of

> > > secrecy.

> > > >

> > > > Neelam ji or if anyone else, if interested in this, I will surely post

> > > a few charts.

> > > >

> > > > //so i pray vishnu to giv her more directions and guidance to guide

> > > us//

> > > >

> > > > I too pray for nothing less on good wishes bestowed on Neelam ji by

> > > Sunil ji....

> > > >

> > > > blessings,

> > > >

> > > > Renu

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

>

ICC World Twenty20 England & #39;09 exclusively on ! CRICKET

http://cricket.

Guest guest

Dear deepen ji Thanks for this chart I dont understand 2 things s in ur mail 1 ) who has recently started visiting to CSW , 2) ut what for someone who hasnt got married or lost his spouse...Even for that person that act classifies into an Adharma...what is this CSW and r u asking me question on what is dharma or adharma I am not capable to giv answer for it ,and based on Kala ,desa ,patra it may vary this much only i can say ,more u can ask to dharma acharyas ,i may try to giv answers based on chart and tru astrology .Here 7th Bhava papakarthari and 7th L also papakarthari ( venus between sun and mandi ( gulika ) 7th Has merc ,so the environmnt to change in nature of preferences already can b seen .why merc is treated as nampumsaka it is considered as a boy ( means who is not mature ,or who dont hav beeja bala ,or even not attained maturity ,so cannot perfeorm sex in proper way ( dont take literal sense ) means some changes in habbits can happen if it is sani ( here the other things like exaltations shud considered sani is vridha and hence has no nervous power and hence nampuska ,mean too old to perform he has sani in 7th House ,also sani may giv attractions towards old ,unclean ,low status relation ships 8th House afflicted and 8th and 8th Lords r affcted ,sani is also aspecting to 8th House unless properly matched marriage may break or can hav some problems in marriage life ,here u can see sun is debilated and giv his amsa to saptamamsa ( 7th House in Tula ) also 8th L mars is also weak in navamsa ,also he is lagna Lord again along with dushta parivarthan between sun and mars ,the 5th H and Lord (sun) and 9th House and Lord ( jup) ,all r afflicted venus tho aspected by jupiter who himself is doubly afflicted jup also 9th L of dharma also the the universal atma karaka sun has sani drishi ( it is frm sun where all atma s born ,simple logic i can giv u ,frm food every thing happens ( even body ,beeja --i dont want to explain all process ,it is in ayurvedic texts ) and without sun no food ,so annam is produced with sun energy hence sun controls souls ) i am not a expert in jaimini system ,AK means atma karaka ,he is not welcome in 7th House ,as 7th is always sort of astamaya ( setting sign ) ,that is why generaly lagna lord in 7th is unwelcomed also natural atmakaraka Sun also gone to 8th House and in parivarthanaalso he is debilated in Navamsa ,a varga which we see matters related to marriage so such incidents and later such habbits r possible he shud hav to remdy the jupiterian affliction also irrational irratic behaviour also possible ( means a sort of guru changala yoga is there here jup is doubly afflicted and hence worst --it will reduce godly help or devine help ,they may abuse also gurus and such ppl ) what is his profession ??they may do well in scientic or technical related professions rgrds sunil nair , deepen thakkar <justcoolout wrote:>> Dear sunil ji and grp members,> > i am giving you details ,who has recently started visiting to CSW ,> Date :28/11/1979> Time:4:15 pm> Place: Mumbai> > The logic of mercury that you explained can be the reason as that person is having mercury in Libra(7thh house) ,hemmed between Saturn in VIrgo ( 6th house), Sun in scorpio(8th house)..Also Mercury is the AK of this chart..what can be its implications...> He possibly has an inclination towards older woman (by that i mean older than him) can be inferrd by saturn in virgo???> Also staying faithful to one's spouse is a Dharma and if one who wavers from it can be classified into Adharma...> but what for someone who hasnt got married or lost his spouse...Even for that person that act classifies into an Adharma...> > > > --- On Fri, 26/6/09, sunil nair astro_tellerkerala wrote:> > > sunil nair astro_tellerkerala Re: Venus + Sun in the 8th House> > Friday, 26 June, 2009, 12:42 AM> > > > > > > > > Dear neelam Ji ,renu ji and sathesh ji> > sathesh ji s chart let me add some thing on neelam ji s valid obsevations> > Venus is close to dharma karaka sun ,even tho technicaly it is in 8th H ( out of 2 houses ruled by mars the aries H deals also dharma and better than scorpio House as it is more positiv house by mars ) here we must think natural 5th L of kalapurusha chart is exalted here and venus is also 9th L of dharma of this chart> > again we can see jupiterian aspect ( he will discipline such tendencies too ) on all dharma trikona s> > also see 5th L and 9th H is connected by saturnian stithi ,also sat in 9th H can giv a sort of sanyasa yoga ( tho not literaly but one of the combination of parivarjya yoga ) also venus combust here ( Jhora is not giving venus combust i dont know why )> Untitled> > sathessh ji s Chart> > April 15, 1973> Time: 19:28:00> Time Zone: 1:00:00 (East of GMT)> Place: 0 W 22' 00", 51 N 29' 00"> Hounslow, United Kingdom> > Tithi: Sukla Chaturdasi (Ve) (75.28% left)> Vedic Weekday: Sunday (Su)> Nakshatra: Hastha (Mo) (91.55% left)> > Sunrise: 6:11:55> Sunset: 19:52:16> > > > > > Now on to charts posted by renu ji> ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---> 1. Natal Chart> > June 16, 1957> Time: 17:54:00> Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> Place: 79 E 50' 00", 6 N 55' 00"> Colombo, Sri Lanka.> > > Married to a rich lady .> ------------ --------- --------- ------> > How this happened ?? is it because 7th L in 8th House with 8th L in 7th House ( so a parivarthana but a dushta parivarhtna yoga which cannot sustain the good effects of this yoga ) and 8th House controls windfall gains ,also 7th L exalted in navamsa ,also dipositer is welplaced and again givn amsa to 2nd House of chart in own House dhanu rasi ??> > also 2nd L JUP and 7th L venus aspecting also his 2nd House> > I think we need to study more of this kind of married to rich combos more frm practical charts> > he is fond of even servant girls> ------------ --------- --------- -> > Sani is placed in lagna with mercurian aspect on lagan and lagna Lord debilated in 9th House ( this influence on Lagna is not good generaly as Lagna is person himself and Lagna karaka sun also gone to 8th House> > Lagna also Natural 8th House ,also some sort of female tendencies more in chart ( i dont know going to many ladies can b considered as realy manliness) ,Lagna is a femlae sign ,noon in a female sign ,mars the Lagna lord is again in a female sign> > rahu has givn 7th H in rishabaamsa and sani in lagna and merc in 7th House ( all this r planets can mutate effects as all this r Nampusaka planets ,( sat and rahu is purusha napumsaka grahas and merc is being a young student it is considered not mature one hence stree nampoomsaka ,so i think he has a phychological problem than he is realy realy after sex ,i think it is some confidence problem tho he is father of 2 boys> > also merc alone in 7th House ,as a planet of immaturity ,and holds 2 signs in KP chart ( kalapurusha ) mithuna ( in rasi swaroopa-streelola surothopachara ,means more fond of Ladies and expert in upachara ( means a sort of play or foreplay --i cannot exactly translate this word in english ) also natural virgo a House of virginity ( kanya or kanyakatwa )so again shows some sort of immaturity .So such person generaly realy seen as failure in married life ( tho medicaly they r fit or found to b fit --i hav many cases in reality those persons has no problem s but they r not mentaly prepared to hav own wife( even their wifes told me they dont hav any problems but this persons found even avoiding them and negeting them this by not coming in house or avoid by saying some excuses ) and they may b seen with other ladies in doubtful situations ) but shows adventrue with other ladies who is old ( old means older than them than realy old ladies ),or even Low> kind ladies like this ,they like disparity than real status( legaly married and allowed by society ) ladies> > i dont know i realy conveyed what i wanted to tell due to some words in sanskrit and malayalam i cannot get right words for it and i dont hav much time also to spend for searching for right words> > 2. Natal Chart> > February 26, 1962> Time: 15:45:00> Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> Place: 79 E 50' 00", 6 N 55' 00"> Colombo, Sri Lanka> > > Again u can see some similarity repeats in this chart too ( i dont hav time to write everything again )> > i request group to take up this kind of charts and further do discussions> > there is so many things i know i omitted in charts due to non availability of quality time> > rgrds sunil nair> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Renu ji,> >> > Thanks for sharing the interesting data. Often seen that dharma lords> > (1/5/9) are always weak, afflicted and in inimical signs in such cases.> > Awasthas also are important pointers, alongwith lordships.> >> > Sun-Ven in 8H like in Sateesh ji's case, an exalted, vargottam 12Lsun in 8H,> > whose dispositor mars exalts in 5H of poorv merits which can give spiritual> > inclinations and practices, and venus is also 9L/2L encouraging him to> > maintain discipline and code of conduct, which make him rather 'shy away'> > from closed secretive places and women. Jupiter though debilitated, is lord> > of kendras in kona and a rajyogkarak. So will uphold dharma, yet may mislead> > his wisdom at times, like not being able to use discretionary power, or over> > influenced by some cult, etc. In navamsha, venus is in own house with jup in> > 9H are good. But I feel 8L debilitated in navamsha does show some weakness> > due to which he's likely to suffer his 8H actions, even though they be> > spiritual.> >> > Hope members are able to take up discussion on the two cases provided by> > you.> >> > Regards> > Neelam> >> >> >> > 2009/6/25 renunw renunw@> >> > >> > >> > > Dear Sunil ji,> > >> > > Thanks for the explanations.> > >> > > //*so even the meeting place also need not b a good place or even dont> > > mind what ever is the place for such actions ( it again shows the> > > willingness anywhere and everywhere so long as it is secret and hidden frm> > > public view )*//> > >> > > After reading this.....I should at least post two charts, since both these> > > married men, would go to the extent of sleeping with the maid servants in> > > their houses...> > >> > > 1. Natal Chart> > >> > > June 16, 1957> > > Time: 17:54:00> > > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> > > Place: 79 E 50' 00", 6 N 55' 00"> > > Colombo, Sri Lanka.> > >> > > This person married a rich girl, love marriage, have two sons from the> > > marriage, but goes out with any woman. He would say he was flying to> > > Singapore on a business trip...but end up in a 5 star hotel in the local> > > town with a woman. In fact he had sold and wasted all his wife's vast> > > property.... even the last coconut tree that belonged to her. Never would he> > > hesitate to creep into servant's room in the nights.> > >> > >> > >> > > 2. Natal Chart> > >> > > February 26, 1962> > > Time: 15:45:00> > > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> > > Place: 79 E 50' 00", 6 N 55' 00"> > > Colombo, Sri Lanka> > >> > > This man..... married, divorced.... .did not spare the servants of his> > > mother's house even,....and now married again and settled...hopefully . Don't> > > know much about him now....heard the couple is happy. As a matter of fact> > > this second wife also has Su, Ve combo in her 8th house...may be they get on> > > well for this reason.> > >> > > Hope this would show some light and warning to prospective brides...and of> > > course to prospective grooms too...> > >> > > blessings,> > >> > > Renu> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "sunil nair"> > > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > dear renu ji> > > >> > > > Thanks for ur good words> > > >> > > > sure 8th H is House of secrecy and 5th is house of romance too ,7th H> > > > decides how we approach other opposite sex even> > > >> > > > so it can show some secrecy ,hidden things ,environmnts etc in matters> > > > related to 5th and 7th H indications> > > >> > > > natural 8th H also deals with gutters ( means cellars ,underground rooms> > > > ,even where waiste water runns etc ) and scorpion,worms etc as it is> > > > keeta rasi ,so even the meeting place also need not b a good place or> > > > even dont mind what ever is the place for such actions ( it again shows> > > > the willingness anywhere and everywhere so long as it is secret and> > > > hidden frm public view )> > > >> > > > even i find such persons marriages first happened in secret ( like after> > > > a run away ,elopements etc ) then may b family announced it public and> > > > done another public function as marriage> > > >> > > > also frm 7th house to 12th H the 6 Houses rules viscible part of zodiac> > > > and hence the tendencies are more pronounced too> > > >> > > > so venus ,7th L ,5th L etc will show that qualities if it is in viscible> > > > part> > > >> > > > rgrds sunil nair> > > >> > > > PS -pls post the charts and let grp discuss abt various tendencies> > > >> > > >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "renunw" renunw@> > > > wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Sunil ji & Neelam ji and the group,> > > > >> > > > > Sure, I do understand your busy schedule.> > > > >> > > > > I just noticed this combo, common in a few charts and wondered whether> > > > it had anything to do with their loose characters, since Sun is the 5HL> > > > and Venus is the 7HL of the Kalapurusha chart, and 8th is the house of> > > > secrecy.> > > > >> > > > > Neelam ji or if anyone else, if interested in this, I will surely post> > > > a few charts.> > > > >> > > > > //so i pray vishnu to giv her more directions and guidance to guide> > > > us//> > > > >> > > > > I too pray for nothing less on good wishes bestowed on Neelam ji by> > > > Sunil ji....> > > > >> > > > > blessings,> > > > >> > > > > Renu> > > > >> > > >> > >> > >> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ICC World Twenty20 England & #39;09 exclusively on ! CRICKET http://cricket.>

Guest guest

Dear Sunil-ji,

Thanks for the reply.

I do not know whether Dhana yoga is operative..except that

if I consider my background, I could be rated as slightly above

average as far as earning part goes.

But 2nd house Maraka aspect goes, it is operative. I am sure it

is operative.

regards

P L Chakraborty

IPM

sunil nair [astro_tellerkerala]

Friday, June 26, 2009 9:57 PM

Dear Mehta ji and shri chakraborty ji

Mehta ji sure we miss this conjunction of mars and venus tho we know it but

missed to mention in grps ,thanks for reminding us

dear chakraborty ji

thanks for such an open mail and self analysis frm astro points of view

let me add along with ur own readins ur venus and 7th L all in a airy rasi

so airy means imaginations -so such persons r imaginativs ,even poetic abt

their romance ,lov and even relationships .

I think venus as a water planet who also rules veerya it is more bad in

agneya signs ,if it is with more affliction then it can giv more volatile

situations

unless there is idealism and gentleness that jup can offer here by sitting

in benefic positions

'in ur case jup is in 4th House ,a planet of idealism in 4th House of mind

and even family pleasures

so hard to stray around and even if there is some , jupiterian traits wont

allow to go overboard

As u said ur GK yoga is weak and not perfect due to moon is weak and jup and

moon dont share good signs ( means Moon is 3rd L and jup is 8th L ) frm moon

sign moon is 9th L and jup is 5th L ( this would hav been best if not moon

was not debilated ),still yoga is yoga

again jupiter in kendra also as good as GK yoga or GK yoga itself frm lagna

..This also givs cancellation for Kemadroom yoga ( vacant houses on both

sides of moon ) and debilation of moon

also u hav chandradi yoga as there is planets in 6 and 8th H frm moon

rgrds sunil nair

so many planets in 2nd H generaly good Dhana yoga ( need to confirm it with

lot of charts ) Generly find such ppl has good earnings and incomes tho need

not b big tycoons

, chiranjiv mehta

<vchiranjiv wrote:

>

> Dear Members,

>

> Incidently this discussion on Mars + Venus is happening when there is

similar transit in Aries.

> Hope you will see corelation with the recent spate of Rapes in the news.

>

> Chiranjiv Mehta

>

>

> --- On Fri, 26/6/09, CHAKRABORTYP2 CHAKRABORTYP2 wrote:

>

>

> CHAKRABORTYP2 CHAKRABORTYP2

> RE: Re: Venus + Sun in the 8th House

>

> Friday, 26 June, 2009, 2:19 PM

>

>

>

Dear seniors,

>

> After reading through the mails related to 8H & secret affairs,

> an idea has formed in my mind. Please tell me whether the

> below thought, although at very rudimentary level, is correct or not :

>

> 1) 8H is secret affairs .... so Venus+Sun or Venus+ Mars may

> show secret affairs

> 2) 8H also show sex organ...so an affliction here may create

> performance anxiety. And person may have a tendency to

> visit someone at lower strata who or senior persons where

> he does not expect any 'performance rating'.

> 3) The overall impact would depend on strength of lagna /LL

> 5H & 9H or whether benefic aspects exist on 8H.

> 4) The rashi of 8H will matter (chara/sthira/ dwi-swabhava) .

>

> These are my thoughts ...please tell me whether I am thinking

> in right direction or not.

> ____________ ________

>

> I am also explaining my chart... which I think is acceptable as

> per Forum rules . If not, same may be deleted by the Moderators.

>

> I am Taurus lagna. 2nd House, Gemini, is crowded with Mars, Venus

> Sun and Mercury. Getting aspect from 12th Deb Saturn and (may be)

> 5th aspect of Rahu from pisces (11H). Moon, 3L is in Scorpio-7H.

> 8th lord Jup is in 4H, aspecting partially the Moon (Kendra to Kendra),

> a weak Gaja-Keshari. Ketu in 5H, aspected by Mars from 2H

>

> From Moon, the clutter of Ve+Mars+Sun+ Mercury is in 8H.

>

> Yes, I do get erotic ideas at my mind from time to time. I get other ideas

> (extremes - good and bad) at my mind. Earlier, I used to feel bad..but

> now I am habituated with these ideas. Sometimes, I do get " performance

> anxieties " too. But these are mostly fleeting in nature.

>

> But, so far, by God's grace, the ideas remained in mind only. Probably

> the nature of Rashi (Gemini) made it like that. Also the weak GK yoga

> might have contributed some way. Or may be Saturn's aspect inhibited

> any actions. Or the debilitated 3rd Lord lacks in courage to do anything.

> (3rd lord from lagna (Moon) as well as 3rd Lord from Chandra lagna (Sat)

> is debiltated.)

>

> I was very shy with girls earlier.. but now normal. 'Heard somewhere that

>

> regards

>

> P L Chakraborty

>

Guest guest

Dear chakraborty ji Thanks for ur mail abt maraka and dhana yogas sure dhana itself maraka at times but sure in astrology like bhaskar ji explained planets has diffrnt traits and missions at diffrnt periods in life and they giv all results depending on situations .so 2nd house ,Lords ,assosiated planets are marakas in dasa and can b dangerous depends on time ( sure i dont know ur dasa pattern ) Rgrds sunil nair , CHAKRABORTYP2 wrote:>> Dear Sunil-ji,> > Thanks for the reply.> > I do not know whether Dhana yoga is operative..except that> if I consider my background, I could be rated as slightly above> average as far as earning part goes.> > But 2nd house Maraka aspect goes, it is operative. I am sure it> is operative.> > regards> > P L Chakraborty> IPM> > > sunil nair [astro_tellerkerala]> Friday, June 26, 2009 9:57 PM> > Re: Venus + Sun in the 8th House> > > > > > Dear Mehta ji and shri chakraborty ji> > Mehta ji sure we miss this conjunction of mars and venus tho we know it but> missed to mention in grps ,thanks for reminding us> > dear chakraborty ji> > thanks for such an open mail and self analysis frm astro points of view> > let me add along with ur own readins ur venus and 7th L all in a airy rasi> > > so airy means imaginations -so such persons r imaginativs ,even poetic abt> their romance ,lov and even relationships .> > I think venus as a water planet who also rules veerya it is more bad in> agneya signs ,if it is with more affliction then it can giv more volatile> situations> > unless there is idealism and gentleness that jup can offer here by sitting> in benefic positions> > 'in ur case jup is in 4th House ,a planet of idealism in 4th House of mind> and even family pleasures> > so hard to stray around and even if there is some , jupiterian traits wont> allow to go overboard> > As u said ur GK yoga is weak and not perfect due to moon is weak and jup and> moon dont share good signs ( means Moon is 3rd L and jup is 8th L ) frm moon> sign moon is 9th L and jup is 5th L ( this would hav been best if not moon> was not debilated ),still yoga is yoga> > again jupiter in kendra also as good as GK yoga or GK yoga itself frm lagna> .This also givs cancellation for Kemadroom yoga ( vacant houses on both> sides of moon ) and debilation of moon> > also u hav chandradi yoga as there is planets in 6 and 8th H frm moon> > rgrds sunil nair> > so many planets in 2nd H generaly good Dhana yoga ( need to confirm it with> lot of charts ) Generly find such ppl has good earnings and incomes tho need> not b big tycoons> > > , chiranjiv mehta> vchiranjiv@ wrote:> >> > Dear Members,> >> > Incidently this discussion on Mars + Venus is happening when there is> similar transit in Aries.> > Hope you will see corelation with the recent spate of Rapes in the news.> >> > Chiranjiv Mehta> >> >> > --- On Fri, 26/6/09, CHAKRABORTYP2@ CHAKRABORTYP2@ wrote:> >> >> > CHAKRABORTYP2@ CHAKRABORTYP2@> > RE: Re: Venus + Sun in the 8th House> > > > Friday, 26 June, 2009, 2:19 PM> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Dear seniors,> >> > After reading through the mails related to 8H & secret affairs,> > an idea has formed in my mind. Please tell me whether the> > below thought, although at very rudimentary level, is correct or not :> >> > 1) 8H is secret affairs .... so Venus+Sun or Venus+ Mars may> > show secret affairs> > 2) 8H also show sex organ...so an affliction here may create> > performance anxiety. And person may have a tendency to> > visit someone at lower strata who or senior persons where> > he does not expect any 'performance rating'.> > 3) The overall impact would depend on strength of lagna /LL> > 5H & 9H or whether benefic aspects exist on 8H.> > 4) The rashi of 8H will matter (chara/sthira/ dwi-swabhava) .> >> > These are my thoughts ...please tell me whether I am thinking> > in right direction or not.> > ____________ ________> >> > I am also explaining my chart... which I think is acceptable as> > per Forum rules . If not, same may be deleted by the Moderators.> >> > I am Taurus lagna. 2nd House, Gemini, is crowded with Mars, Venus> > Sun and Mercury. Getting aspect from 12th Deb Saturn and (may be)> > 5th aspect of Rahu from pisces (11H). Moon, 3L is in Scorpio-7H.> > 8th lord Jup is in 4H, aspecting partially the Moon (Kendra to Kendra),> > a weak Gaja-Keshari. Ketu in 5H, aspected by Mars from 2H> >> > From Moon, the clutter of Ve+Mars+Sun+ Mercury is in 8H.> >> > Yes, I do get erotic ideas at my mind from time to time. I get other ideas> > (extremes - good and bad) at my mind. Earlier, I used to feel bad..but> > now I am habituated with these ideas. Sometimes, I do get "performance> > anxieties" too. But these are mostly fleeting in nature.> >> > But, so far, by God's grace, the ideas remained in mind only. Probably> > the nature of Rashi (Gemini) made it like that. Also the weak GK yoga> > might have contributed some way. Or may be Saturn's aspect inhibited> > any actions. Or the debilitated 3rd Lord lacks in courage to do anything.> > (3rd lord from lagna (Moon) as well as 3rd Lord from Chandra lagna (Sat)> > is debiltated.)> >> > I was very shy with girls earlier.. but now normal. 'Heard somewhere that> > Mars+Venus may create a BHOGI .. or a Celebate. I have gone through> > phases when I was trying to be a Brahmachari.> >> > regards> >> > P L Chakraborty> >>