IndiaDivine.org

Marital Harmony of Parents

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Manoj (Mouji) ji.//One more significance of placement of Rahu/Ketu in the third house, which I have observed, is that the matrimonial life of the parents is generally not very harmonious. This has no bearing on the longevity of marriage of parents but is more concerned with harmoniousness of it. And if such a Rahu is also joined or aspected by a malefic, then it surely comes to pass. Check it out friends.//

This statement of yours stuck in my mind for some reason. Harmony between the parents, or their matrimonial life, is something which is rarely touched upon in a reading, though it can have major implications on a native’s life. Might affect his psyche, learning, behaviour, progress in life, etc., yet we never seem to pay attention to this factor as a cause of impediments in te life of a native.

I was checking this out in some charts and am glad to inform you that it seems to work in the charts I could test. An example: 19.2.1959/16.50/BonnThe native has been a victim of parents bad marriage and though very well placed in job, developed a wonky personality and could not get married. The parents are generally not on talking terms for months, yet have lived together under the same roof and never divorced.

While exploring this aspect, I just wondered which house shows parents' marital discord? Is there any specific house/s in your opinion? It would be interesting to investigate. If we take father's marriage as 3H, mother's would be 10H!

I invite other learned members also to share there views on this.Thanks and RegardsNeelam