IndiaDivine.org

Fw: No Mangal Dosha - 4 exalted planets.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

--- On Wed, 24/6/09, dushyant trivedi <trivedi20 wrote:

dushyant trivedi <trivedi20Re: Re: No Mangal Dosha - 4 exalted planets. Date: Wednesday, 24 June, 2009, 8:38 PM

Dear All Learned astrologers,

I give below the details of a person who has been married into a family which were not in good terms with his own family. He has 7th house Lord in the 6th.

Deatails

Lagna : Mithuin/Gemini

Saturn Vakri in the 2nd house Karka/Cancer

Mars in the 3rd house Leo/Simha

Ketu in the 5th house Libra/Tula

Jupiter and Mercury in the 6th house Scorpio/Vrishchik

Sun in the 7th house Sagittarius/Dhanu

Venus in the 8th house Capricorn/Makar

Moon in the 10th house Pisces/Meena

Rahu in the 11th house Aries/Mesh

He is hapily married with two daughters and one son and all of them are also happily married.

His 7th lord Jupiter is in the 6th house aspected by Mars which is considered first rate malefic for Mithun lagna however there are no adverse results seen???

D D Trivedi

; --- On Wed, 24/6/09, Anita R <ash.rsh55 wrote:

Anita R <ash.rsh55 Re: No Mangal Dosha - 4 exalted planets. Date: Wednesday, 24 June, 2009, 10:17 AM

Hi Manoj ji,He, that is our astrologer had also told me once in passing ( I remembered this when I went through your mail) that 6th lord when he is in the 7th, it is as if your enemey has become your spouse. Same thing holds good if the 7th lord is in the 6th. Interesting is it not?BTW, I tried to get the book you had recommended "The courageous souls" in bangalore. No luck. :(((regards,Anita--- On Tue, 23/6/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: No Mangal Dosha - 4 exalted planets.ancient_indian_ astrologyTuesday, 23 June, 2009, 1:09 PMDear Anita Ji, What your astrologer told you is interesting and merits analysis. For a Taurus Lagna, Venus being the 7th lord, when placed in Scorpio, apart from the "Scorpio effect", it is also the 7th house. So now it is LL and Karak for love and marriage (and may be morality as well as suggested by Sunil Ji) for a Man's chart. Being placed in Scorpio, in the 7th house, we face the problem that Neelam Ji so beautifully explained to me to answer my question in JG:Cornerstone of Bhava analysis is Bhava, Bhavesh, Karak. When the Karak is placed in the said Bhava (as in this case Venus in 7th) now you have 66% of the "eggs in one basket". Hence any affliction to this Bhava (especially Saturn) will be disastrous and almost

guarantees multiple affairs.. However, if affliction free and if aspected or conjunct a strong Jupiter it may not happen. However one problem for this Lagna is that Jupiter is also the 8th lord, so he "punches with a velvetted fist". So even his aspect is not 100% guarantee. One more factor that can curtail it is another point Sunil Ji made, Ketu. Just like Rahu is an amplifier, Ketu is "diluter". With his dispassion, he dilutes things. So if there is Ketu influence on the 7th or 2nd (Rashi or Navamsha) there will be a curtailment of the passionate nature. If in the above charts Mars also happens to be in the 7th, watch out !!! Ofcourse LL also being Venus this nature could be an "ingrained part ofthe persons psyche". So affairs could be part of the nature, not just an "opportunistic event". Similar logic can be applied for the Libra lagna to a lesser extent because now it is the 8th Lord house in the 2nd house. Since 2nd house is

the Kutumbha sthana and can also produce marriages (and affairs) similar reasoning holds but not that serious, as you can easily conclude. I would need much more confluence and afflictions to the 7th house factors and morality factors in Libra lagna to come to the same conclusion as the Taurus Lagna in this situation. the other interesting fact is that even for Libra lagna Jp is not a great benefic (owing 3 and 6 houses and being Ve not being friendly to Jp) so his aspect may not be able to solve all problems. Thanks for your contribution to this topic. Regards, -Manojash.rsh55 <ash.rsh55 >ancient_indian_ astrologyTuesday, June 23, 2009 5:15:30 AM[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: No Mangal Dosha - 4 exalted planets.ancient_indian_ astrology, "renunw" <renunw wrote:>Dear

Renuji,You have asked about scorpio being the key to infedility.Actually my family astrologer told me once when I had gone to him to clarify a few astrological points where I had a doubt, that when matching horoscopes, one of the most important things to notice is if the lagna is taurus, or libra and venus as lagna lord is in scorpio, ( he says it is a house of secrets) I should not entertain any boy with such a combination for my daughter or any other girl in our family. He says, it is a guarantee that the person will have any number of relationships in his/her life. FYI only.AnitaDear Manoj ji,> > Why do you say the key to infidelity ......is the sign Scorpio?> > //with the exception of Sun and Mercury all other grahas are related to scorpio.//> > Why there is no Rashi dhrishti on Scorpio by Sun and Mercury? Did you consider Jaimini aspects? If so, from Aries Sun & Mer do have RAshi

dhrishti on Scorpio.....> > Please enlighten me...thanks.> > blessings,> > Renu> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:> >> > Dear Anantha Krishnan Ji, Renu Ji and all,> > > > The key to infedility of the spouse in this chart is once again the sign of scorpio and nakshatras related to infedility in addittion to the other factors. Consider the following:> > > > Sa in Scorpio in Anuradha> > Ra in Scorpio in Jyestha> > Ve and Mo in Rohini> > All three nakshatras above are related to infedility, eloping, seduction etc.> > Plus Ju is in Asresha (a secretive nakshatra) whose dispositor Moon is in Rohini> > Also Ju, Ma have rashi dhrishti on scorpio> > Ve, Mo have graha dhrishti on scorpio> > So in effect,

in the Rashi chart, with the exception of Sun and Mercury all other grahas are related to scorpio.> > > > This exception is taken care of in the Navamsha Chart.> > In the D-9, Mo, Me have rashi dhrishti on scorpio, from Cancer> > Sun also has rashi dhrishti on scorpio from Aries.> > > > Especially Rashi dhrishti of Moon and Mercury on Scorpio is very significant in D-9 since now you have both Manas and Budhi affected by Scorpio.> > > > The only difficulty I have seen is that we need to determine carefully if it is the Native who will me having an affair or is it the native's spouse? In this case since the native's 9th lord is exalted and his dispositor is also exalted, could be what prevented this native from having an affair herself.> > > > Her spouses matter on the other hand is clear if you take the 7th house as the lagna.> > From the 7th as

lagna, you have Su and Mercury in the 7th.> > Just to have some fun on Sreeram Srinivas Ji, Me is "Marana Karaka Sthana" > > Back to seriousness, Su and Me in the 7th is obviously bad news. But more importantly Sun is the 11th lord in the 7th house. So 11th lord is a multiplier, Mercury is also a multiplier and he is also the 12th lord. This clearly indicates the spouse bringing multiple people in to his 7th bhava.> > 7th lord Ma is exalted in 4th house And 5th lord of morality Sa is in the 12th, scorpio, etc conjunct Rahu.> > > > I have also noticed that Jupiter's aspect does not always curb such behaviour. It can even enlarge it in some cases. Especially when Jp is in the signs of Venus. Even in the sign of Moon he does not do such a great job curbing these instincts, especially when Moon is in the sign of Venus.> > > > Renu Ji, this person may have had (may still have due to Saturn

dasha) relationship( s) with not one but more than one woman (outside marriage). I agree with Suni Ji that Jupiters aspect from a Kendra to the 8th house of Mangal Suthra is what keeps this marriage going. Ironically it may have also helped to keep the affair going as well.> > > > Regards,> > > > -Manoj> > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Anantha Krishnan <anantha_krishnan_ 98@>> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Sunday, June 21, 2009 11:44:49 AM> > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] No Mangal Dosha - 4 exalted planets.> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Renu Ji and others:> > If you consider from the moon, Mars happens to be in the eighth bhava from the moon and it looks like there is Mars dosha. It

also looses the Jupiter's aspect, since Jupiter moves to the fifth bhava. Also Parasura talks about multiple wifes if the seventh Lord is in the second house - it could be the reason for the affair. The fact that Venus is in its own house is the probable reason for her continued love regardless of the affair. Of course, this is post mortem analysis and it is easy to deduce. One thing I would have indicated is the Mars dosha- dosha in the seventh and eighth house is more involved than the other houses and I always look at the bhava chart for Mars dosha as per B.V. Raman's advice.> > Regards,> > anantha krishnan> > > > > > --- On Sat, 6/20/09, renunw <renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk> wrote:> > > > > > >renunw <renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk>> > >[ancient_indian_ astrology] No Mangal Dosha - 4 exalted planets.> > >ancient_indian_

astrology> > >Saturday, June 20, 2009, 10:31 AM> > >> > >> > >> > >Dear learned members,> > >> > >This lady has 4 exalted planets. Su, Mo, Ju and Mars. No Mars dosha. But husband had a serious illicit affair with another woman. > > >> > >May be her exalted planets did not allow her to lodge true complaints at the police station against his infidelity. On the other hand she never stopped loving him. The family never broke.... I believe. I have not met them for a long time. > > >> > >Natal Chart> > >> > >April 15, 1956> > >Time: 6:18:00> > >Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> > >Place: 79 E 50' 00", 6 N 55' 00"> > >Colombo, Sri Lanka> > >> > >blessings,> > >> >

>Renu> > >> > >> >>ICC World Twenty20 England & #39;09 exclusively on ! CRICKET http://cricket.

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!