IndiaDivine.org

Simple but practcal astrology

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

dear Bhaskar ji,Thanks for your detailed response. I do appreciate that very much. BUt I beg to differ. They are at logger heads 24X7X365. The lady has 5 planets in dusthanas in her navamsha. The husband has 4 exalted planets in the rashi chart , 3 of which are debilitated in the navamsha. I think they make a pretty pair. The husband is a cousin of mine and is rather epicurean in tastes. "When eating I want to eat only chicken, when drinking I want to drink only beer" type. She used to behave in a very bitter way with us all until one day I asked her why? I told her what ever problems she has with her husband, we are not responsible for it, in fact we admire her for putting up with her husband who is a very difficult person to say the least, and by behaving bitterly and offensively with us, she is losing our sympathies, I told her. She is better behaved with us now.

while we are on the topic what do you think will be the general temperament of a person who has more planets in dusthanas. I have a horoscope which has 6 planets in a dusthana but the person is well off, doing well in career etc. I am asking about mental set up.

Regs,

Anita

Guest guest

Dear Anita ji ,

// BUt I beg to differ. They are at logger heads 24X7X365//

Ha Ha. That was a good one, but though I wanted to say it, I could not since as a astrologer I have to be somewhat positive, and leave some space for same. If You notice actually I have given only one day in a month of peace to that couple, for I purposely left the transit of Moon in the 2nd house and the 6th house in my explanation, or else it would have looked too negative a scenario. In that case 2 1/2 + 2 1/2 days would be taken up more for discord and disagreements between the couple and would make the total come up to 29 days.

Too many planets in the dusthanas would mean nore name, fame for the native in his circles and good money too if more planets in the 6th. But this would also create marital discord and lot of hard work and struggle in the natives Life, mor enemies and more of Big Mans Bad habits due to according Life style. The native will be even inimical to himself at times, careless about his health, may at times not behave responsibly too. He will be ready to confront and fight when he is disagreeable or when the opposite person does not meet in conformity with his views. Satisfaction from Life may be a elusive factor for this native. He may have a dynamite type of behaviour at times.

regards/Bhaskar.

, Anita R <ash.rsh55 wrote:>> > dear Bhaskar ji,> Thanks for your detailed response. I do appreciate that very much. BUt I beg to differ. They are at logger heads 24X7X365. The lady has 5 planets in dusthanas in her navamsha. The husband has 4 exalted planets in the rashi chart , 3 of which are debilitated in the navamsha. I think they make a pretty pair. The husband is a cousin of mine and is rather epicurean in tastes. "When eating I want to eat only chicken, when drinking I want to drink only beer" type. She used to behave in a very bitter way with us all until one day I asked her why? I told her what ever problems she has with her husband, we are not responsible for it, in fact we admire her for putting up with her husband who is a very difficult person to say the least, and by behaving bitterly and offensively with us, she is losing our sympathies, I told her. She is better behaved with us now.> while we are on the topic what do you think will be the general temperament of a person who has more planets in dusthanas. I have a horoscope which has 6 planets in a dusthana but the person is well off, doing well in career etc. I am asking about mental set up.> Regs,> Anita> > --- On Mon, 29/6/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:> > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish Re: Simple but practcal astrology> > Monday, 29 June, 2009, 10:19 AM> > > > > > > > > > Dear Anita ji,> > One should try not to marry a person who has many planets placed in the> 2nd, because these same planets which look good for wealth in the> partner, may prove to be cause of destruction for the native in time to> come, being 8th house for the spouse. Additionally a strong malefic in> the 6th also brings out only sad tunes in the marriage for the 6th is> the house opposed to the house of marriage being 12th from it, and in> this case you mentioned ,the Moon specifically becomes a> badhaksthanadhipati for the native.> > At least 12 days of every month the Moon is going to create great> problem in relationships for the native because of 4 planets placed in> the 2nd house, and whenever the Moon transits te constellations of these> planets 3 x 4 and also whenever these 4 planets transit in the> constellation of the Moon which again is 4 x 3, its going to create> problem. So for 24 days totally every month they will be at swords and> daggers with each other.> > But this is Life.> > regards/Bhaskar.> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Anita R ash.rsh55@ ..>> wrote:> >> > DEar Bhaskarji,> > Well, new ways of looking at charts is something I find fascinating.> Look at this chart which belongs to a lady. She has scorpio lagna with> guru, shukra, mandi in lagna and kuja, budha, shani and ravi in the 2nd> house which is dhanu and chandra in aries in 6ht house. Ketu is in 5th> and rahu in 11th. This case is exactly as you said. Husband is nowhere> financially. Her brothers , a couple of whom are bachelors ( prolonged> bachelors at that) are totally supporting her financially. She claims> her husband is so difficult and uncaring , even if one searched , they> willnot find a man like her husband. Exageration obviously but that is> the extent of her husband's contribution to her house hold finances.> > Regards,> > Anita> >> > --- On Sun, 28/6/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:> >> >> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Simple but practcal astrology> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Sunday, 28 June, 2009, 6:57 AM> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Dear Anita ji,> >> > These are general dictums and not to applied to every such combination> > in every horoscope.> >> > The 7th Lord in the 8th whether it is good or bad, would also be> > dependent on which other house the 7th Lord owns. In any case it is> > good for the spouse of the native. Because this shows wealth to the> > spouse. What a paradox because many planets in the 2nd in the natives> > chart, shows that many times obstructions arriving in Life of spouse.> > Wealth to the native, but poison to the partner.> >> > regards/Bhaskar.> >> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Anita R ash.rsh55@> ...>> > wrote:> > >> > > Dear All,> > > I am appending below, a para from the mail posted by Manoj ji a few> > days back which I was trying to learn with respect to some of the> > horoscopes I have.> > >> > > Yes. The 7th lord in the 6th is ominous not only because it is the> 6th> > house but also because the lord has gone 12 houses away. 6th house is> a> > house of divorce because it facilitates the annulment of marriage. Of> > course there are always exceptions but 6th lord and 7th lord combo is> > never a pleasant one. If you are able to get your hands on the> > Dr.Charak's Astrology magazine archives (they are bound volumes) I> > remember reading articles on the 7th house and he discusses this 7th> and> > 6th combo in detail. Many times Dasha/Antar of 7th/6th can lead to> > separation. 2 of my friends got divoced (in India) in their 7th> lord/6th> > antar period.> > >> > >> > > In general if any lord is gone "dusthana number of houses away" into> > another "dusthana" house, it is "double trouble".> > >> > > I feel it is not always true or it might manifest in ways which are> > difficult to predict. Example while 7th lord in 6th can be bad, how> can> > 7th lord in 8th when it will be in the 2nd house be bad?> > > Similarly, if 5th in 10th, i.e 6 houses away how can it be bad?> > > Can someone please explain the logic behind this?> > > Regards,> > > Anita> > >> > >> > >> > > --- On Sun, 28/6/09, sunil nair astro_tellerkerala@ ... wrote:> > >> > >> > > sunil nair astro_tellerkerala@ ...> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Simple but practcal> astrology> > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > Sunday, 28 June, 2009, 4:57 AM> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Dear respected Bhaskar ji> > >> > > Thanks for the educativ posts> > >> > > even i was thinking to write abt Badaka concepts and badaka stana s> > what KP krishnamoorthi ,parasara and kerala astrology teaches us> > >> > > may write abt it ,when quality time is availble for me ,(also wants> > to write abt venus and sun conjunctions as it is also common in charts> > but affects livs ,and how can we see it tru astrology in diffrnt> > individual charts )> > >> > > i thought when once such a mail on badaka happened in grp ,i> > thought the grp would hav taken up this discussions> > >> > > rgrds sunil nair> > >> > >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar"> > <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Friends, I will just stretch this a bit, but not in details,> > for> > > > lack of time. Aries - The 11th Lord is known as the house of> gains.> > > > But he also kills, in this case Saturn. Venus also acquires maraka> > > > powers in this case Lord of 2 and 7. Note that the 11th is a> > > > badhaksthana for this Sign. Taurus - Jupiter, Moon and Venus can> > kill.> > > > Note that Jupiter is not only the 8th Lord but also the Lord of> the> > > > 11th. Moon is the 3rd Lord and Venus is the Lagna Lord apart from> > owing> > > > the 6th. Gemini - Mars,Jupiter and the Sun are evil. Mars is again> > the> > > > 11th lord and the 6th lord. Jupiter is the natural maraka Lord of> > the> > > > 7th. Sun is the Lord of the 3rd. Cancer - Venus and Mercury are> > evil.> > > > Venus is again the 11th Lord. Mercury is the 3rd Lord. Leo -> Mercury> > > > can kill. Note that mercury is both the 2nd and the 11th lord.> Virgo> > -> > > > Venus, Moon and Jupiter can kill. Moon is again the 11th Lord.> > Jupiter> > > > is the 7th Lord. Venus is the 2nd Lord. Libra - Jupiter , Venus> and> > > > Mars can kill. Jupiter is the 3rd Lord. venus the 8th lord. Mars> the> > > > Lord of the 2nd and the 7th. Note - I have taken only 7 signs for> > > > study as not into research work, and not getting paid for this.> The> > > > points which I wish to stress home is this - In above study> observe> > > > that what we call the 11th house of "Labhasthana" is mostly also> > very> > > > instrumental as the "Killer Planet or House" The Labha would be> > > > available only in the youth age of the native whenever dashas of> the> > > > 11th Lord are activated, but when this same planet comes in the> > figues> > > > at his later stage when he should die, this planet would be> > instrumental> > > > as the killer planet. Also note that the 2nd and the 7th lord also> > > > figure in the above study. The 2nd is for family happiness, or> > wealth> > > > creations - Dhan sthana, while the 7th allows marriage to the> native> > in> > > > his youth again, but these same planets will be the cause of his> > death> > > > when he should die in old age. Notice that the 8th lord seldom> > occurs> > > > above, whomw e calll as the House of Death - the poor owner of the> > Death> > > > house seldom figures actively, but acts passively when given> powers> > by> > > > those same planets which give us wealth, happiness, marriage and> > gains> > > > throughout our Life. Otherwise too - Simple astrology says -> Whenver> > > > the Lagna is activated strongly - It affects the second house and> > its> > > > significations, Problems related to family and wealth creation may> > occur> > > > to the native. The family cannot expand. Problems in earning money> > would> > > > be there. Why ? Because the Lagna is 12th to the 2nd house, and> > causes> > > > expenditure of the 2nd house, or Moksha - Death - Passing away of> > the> > > > significations of the 2nd (Not of the native please) . Whenever> the> > > > 2nd is activated strongly -, will cause problems in short> journeys,> > to> > > > the native. Whenever the 3rd is activated strongly - Breaks ine> > > > ducation, Loosing rights of Land or property, Changing of> residence> > or> > > > shifting, loss of happiness of/from mother. Whenevr the 4th is> > > > activated strongly - Abortions, loss of happiness from children,> > break> > > > in Love affairs, Loss in speculations. Whenever the 5th is> activated> > > > strongly - Loss oj job, employment. Loss of money, Business> Partner> > > > stabbing in bock etc. Whenever the 6th is activated strongly -> Loss> > of> > > > happienss in marriage, Loss in partnerships. Breaking of> > partnerships,> > > > marriages, The tenant leaving the house etc. Whever the 7th is> > > > activated strongly - Problems in receipt of Insurance money,> > Gratuity,> > > > legacy, Bonus etc. Whenever the 8th is activatd strongly - Higher> > > > education brought to a stop, Problems in long journeys undertaken,> > Loss> > > > of prestige, opposite of spiritualism etc. Whenever the 9th is> > > > activated strongly - Change in employment or business,> Obstructions> > in> > > > promotion etc. Whenever the 10th is activated strongly - Negation> of> > > > the positives of the 1tth. Whenever the 11th is activated strongly> -> > > > Accidents to mother. Health of married partner. Whenever the 12th> is> > > > activated strongly . Obstructions to gains, weakness in body and> > > > strength to fight disease and ill health, loss of duty and> > > > responsibilities, Laziness, selfishness. This List can be expanded> > to> > > > one sheet for each house - for instance though the 9th when> activatd> > > > will give one higher education , Religious terrth yatra, Long> > voyages> > > > including overseas, Success in court cases, etc. but apart from> the> > > > negatives mentioned in the above List, what else it will show ? It> > will> > > > aslo show about the marriage of the younger brother or sister of> the> > > > native. It will show ill health to the natives mother. It wil show> > about> > > > the health of the first child. It will show about short journeys> > made by> > > > the partner in marriage. It will show about fathers health. It> will> > show> > > > about profits or gains available to the elder brother or friends.> It> > > > will also show repairs needed to the roof of the house. (When the> > 7th> > > > is activated strongly , though it will bring in marriage to the> > native,> > > > it will also show the bad condition of the bathroom ,Toilet and> > > > drainage pipes which may start leaking). Thus there is nothing> like> > a> > > > good or bad Planet or a Dasha Malefic or Benefic. We use these> terms> > > > just to lay emphasis on what the Dasha may reveal in a nutshell,> but> > the> > > > actual results which one may face can be unpredictable and may> touch> > > > hundreds of areas in his Life. I have spent an hour writing the> > above> > > > mail. hope it is educative and makes sense to few. regards,> bhaskar.> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "sunil nair"> > > > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Dear chakraborty ji> > > > >> > > > > Thanks for ur mail> > > > >> > > > > abt maraka and dhana yogas sure dhana itself maraka at times> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > but sure in astrology like bhaskar ji explained planets has> > diffrnt> > > > > traits and missions at diffrnt periods in life and they giv all> > > > results> > > > > depending on situations .> > > > >> > > > > so 2nd house ,Lords ,assosiated planets are marakas in dasa and> > can b> > > > > dangerous depends on time ( sure i dont know ur dasa pattern )> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Rgrds sunil nair> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology,> CHAKRABORTYP2@> > > > > wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Sunil-ji,> > > > > >> > > > > > Thanks for the reply.> > > > > >> > > > > > I do not know whether Dhana yoga is operative..except that> > > > > > if I consider my background, I could be rated as slightly> above> > > > > > average as far as earning part goes.> > > > > >> > > > > > But 2nd house Maraka aspect goes, it is operative. I am sure> it> > > > > > is operative.> > > > > >> > > > > > regards> > > > > >> > > > > > P L Chakraborty> > > > > >> > > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > ICC World Twenty20 England & #39;09 exclusively on ! CRICKET> > http://cricket. > > >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > ICC World Twenty20 England & #39;09 exclusively on ! CRICKET> http://cricket. > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ICC World Twenty20 England & #39;09 exclusively on ! CRICKET http://cricket.>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar-ji,

Although your mail was not meant for me, I decided to reply

anyway.

I have Moon in 7H and 4 planets in 2H. So, the 2H from lagna

becomes 8H from Moon lagna. Moon is deb but strong as it was

Trayodashi tithi

I had enough accidents, near death situations, miraculous escapes

severe illnesses, armed dacoity attempts etc in life. The list is really

long. However, after marriage, by God's grace, I have not faced much

problems, except in one occassion when the front tyres of a bus I was

travelling did burst and the lurched for few minutes and then stopped in

nick of time. In other occassion, the front tyre of my car burst... but

again there was no problem as the road was empty.

But there is no accident record for my wife till date.

And we don't fight that much... rather most people assume that we are

'Model Couple'.

regards

Chakraborty

Bhaskar [bhaskar_jyotish]Monday, June 29, 2009 3:50 PM Subject: Re: Simple but practcal astrology

Dear Anita ji,One should try not to marry a person who has many planets placed in the2nd, because these same planets which look good for wealth in thepartner, may prove to be cause of destruction for the native in time tocome, being 8th house for the spouse. Additionally a strong malefic inthe 6th also brings out only sad tunes in the marriage for the 6th isthe house opposed to the house of marriage being 12th from it, and inthis case you mentioned ,the Moon specifically becomes abadhaksthanadhipati for the native.At least 12 days of every month the Moon is going to create greatproblem in relationships for the native because of 4 planets placed inthe 2nd house, and whenever the Moon transits te constellations of theseplanets 3 x 4 and also whenever these 4 planets transit in theconstellation of the Moon which again is 4 x 3, its going to createproblem. So for 24 days totally every month they will be at swords anddaggers with each other.But this is Life.regards/Bhaskar.

Guest guest

Dear Chakroborty ji,

Nice to know that after marriage you are living a happily married Life.

And also safe and secure. Gods blessings on you.

We were talking of one being safe, with more planets gathered in the

chart of the spouse, From the Lagna, and not from the Moon.

When we discuss on groups like the way we have been discussing

presently, all is generalised discussions unless one Horoscope is taken

up for study, and that too from an authentic member whom we can vouch

for the Quiz taken up by the same. At the moment when you say that You

have been living happily, it may be possible that the planets may have

shifted to the 1st or the 3rd from the 2nd, in the Cuspal Chart. I

always look from the Bhava Chalit Chart. This also explains why the

dictums do not match all the time in all the Horoscopes one encounters.

There is no question of fighting when we talk about the 2nd house. For

that we have to see the planets positioned in the 6th , and the 6th

house and its Lord itself in relationship with the 7th house and its

Lord to bring in fights in the marriage.

As regards to Moon Lagna, we were talking about the Planets positioned

in the 6th, 8th and the 2nd from the Lagna in the previous mail, and not

from the Moon, but does not matter, one may check from the Moon too. In

your case if you wish to check marriage not from the Lagna but from

other planets, then please check from Venus, and the Navamsha, for

marriage especially.

Next - Why your wife is safe though you have many planets in the 2nd -

Is not just to say from the Khokha Kundli, but from the Bhav Chalit as I

already mentioned above . Next we have to check aspects of benefics too

on the 2nd house. Next, the longevity factor has to be checked. Next the

constellation Lords of the planets positioned in the 2nd have to be

checked. The list is more longer, but we are just discussing informally.

I am really happy, that people take you both as a " Role Model " . Blessed

are those who can assume such roles in the views of the public, for then

it really shows that the marriage was made in heaven though performed on

Earth.

best wishes and regards,

Bhaskar.

, CHAKRABORTYP2

wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskar-ji,

>

> Although your mail was not meant for me, I decided to reply

> anyway.

>

> I have Moon in 7H and 4 planets in 2H. So, the 2H from lagna

> becomes 8H from Moon lagna. Moon is deb but strong as it was

> Trayodashi tithi

>

> I had enough accidents, near death situations, miraculous escapes

> severe illnesses, armed dacoity attempts etc in life. The list is

really

> long. However, after marriage, by God's grace, I have not faced much

> problems, except in one occassion when the front tyres of a bus I was

> travelling did burst and the lurched for few minutes and then stopped

in

> nick of time. In other occassion, the front tyre of my car burst...

but

> again there was no problem as the road was empty.

>

> But there is no accident record for my wife till date.

>

> And we don't fight that much... rather most people assume that we are

> 'Model Couple'.

>

> regards

>

> Chakraborty

>

>

>

>

> Bhaskar [bhaskar_jyotish]

> Monday, June 29, 2009 3:50 PM

>

> Re: Simple but practcal astrology

Dear Anita ji,

>

> One should try not to marry a person who has many planets placed in

the

> 2nd, because these same planets which look good for wealth in the

> partner, may prove to be cause of destruction for the native in time

to

> come, being 8th house for the spouse. Additionally a strong malefic in

> the 6th also brings out only sad tunes in the marriage for the 6th is

> the house opposed to the house of marriage being 12th from it, and in

> this case you mentioned ,the Moon specifically becomes a

> badhaksthanadhipati for the native.

>

> At least 12 days of every month the Moon is going to create great

> problem in relationships for the native because of 4 planets placed in

> the 2nd house, and whenever the Moon transits te constellations of

these

> planets 3 x 4 and also whenever these 4 planets transit in the

> constellation of the Moon which again is 4 x 3, its going to create

> problem. So for 24 days totally every month they will be at swords and

> daggers with each other.

>

> But this is Life.

>

> regards/Bhaskar.

>

> ancient_indian_

<%40>

> astrology , Anita R ash.rsh55@

> wrote:

> >

> > DEar Bhaskarji,

> > Well, new ways of looking at charts is something I find fascinating.

> Look at this chart which belongs to a lady. She has scorpio lagna with

> guru, shukra, mandi in lagna and kuja, budha, shani and ravi in the

2nd

> house which is dhanu and chandra in aries in 6ht house. Ketu is in 5th

> and rahu in 11th. This case is exactly as you said. Husband is nowhere

> financially. Her brothers , a couple of whom are bachelors ( prolonged

> bachelors at that) are totally supporting her financially. She claims

> her husband is so difficult and uncaring , even if one searched , they

> willnot find a man like her husband. Exageration obviously but that is

> the extent of her husband's contribution to her house hold finances.

> > Regards,

> > Anita

> >

> > --- On Sun, 28/6/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> >

> >

> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@

> > Re: Simple but practcal

astrology

> > ancient_indian_

<%40>

> astrology

> > Sunday, 28 June, 2009, 6:57 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Anita ji,

> >

> > These are general dictums and not to applied to every such

combination

> > in every horoscope.

> >

> > The 7th Lord in the 8th whether it is good or bad, would also be

> > dependent on which other house the 7th Lord owns. In any case it is

> > good for the spouse of the native. Because this shows wealth to the

> > spouse. What a paradox because many planets in the 2nd in the

natives

> > chart, shows that many times obstructions arriving in Life of

spouse.

> > Wealth to the native, but poison to the partner.

> >

> > regards/Bhaskar.

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Anita R

ash.rsh55@

> ..>

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear All,

> > > I am appending below, a para from the mail posted by Manoj ji a

few

> > days back which I was trying to learn with respect to some of the

> > horoscopes I have.

> > >

> > > Yes. The 7th lord in the 6th is ominous not only because it is the

> 6th

> > house but also because the lord has gone 12 houses away. 6th house

is

> a

> > house of divorce because it facilitates the annulment of marriage.

Of

> > course there are always exceptions but 6th lord and 7th lord combo

is

> > never a pleasant one. If you are able to get your hands on the

> > Dr.Charak's Astrology magazine archives (they are bound volumes) I

> > remember reading articles on the 7th house and he discusses this 7th

> and

> > 6th combo in detail. Many times Dasha/Antar of 7th/6th can lead to

> > separation. 2 of my friends got divoced (in India) in their 7th

> lord/6th

> > antar period.

> > >

> > >

> > > In general if any lord is gone " dusthana number of houses away "

into

> > another " dusthana " house, it is " double trouble " .

> > >

> > > I feel it is not always true or it might manifest in ways which

are

> > difficult to predict. Example while 7th lord in 6th can be bad, how

> can

> > 7th lord in 8th when it will be in the 2nd house be bad?

> > > Similarly, if 5th in 10th, i.e 6 houses away how can it be bad?

> > > Can someone please explain the logic behind this?

> > > Regards,

> > > Anita

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > --- On Sun, 28/6/09, sunil nair astro_tellerkerala@ ... wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > sunil nair astro_tellerkerala@ ...

> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Simple but practcal

> astrology

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > Sunday, 28 June, 2009, 4:57 AM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear respected Bhaskar ji

> > >

> > > Thanks for the educativ posts

> > >

> > > even i was thinking to write abt Badaka concepts and badaka stana

s

> > what KP krishnamoorthi ,parasara and kerala astrology teaches us

> > >

> > > may write abt it ,when quality time is availble for me ,(also

wants

> > to write abt venus and sun conjunctions as it is also common in

charts

> > but affects livs ,and how can we see it tru astrology in diffrnt

> > individual charts )

> > >

> > > i thought when once such a mail on badaka happened in grp ,i

> > thought the grp would hav taken up this discussions

> > >

> > > rgrds sunil nair

> > >

> > >

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, " Bhaskar "

> > <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Friends, I will just stretch this a bit, but not in

details,

> > for

> > > > lack of time. Aries - The 11th Lord is known as the house of

> gains.

> > > > But he also kills, in this case Saturn. Venus also acquires

maraka

> > > > powers in this case Lord of 2 and 7. Note that the 11th is a

> > > > badhaksthana for this Sign. Taurus - Jupiter, Moon and Venus can

> > kill.

> > > > Note that Jupiter is not only the 8th Lord but also the Lord of

> the

> > > > 11th. Moon is the 3rd Lord and Venus is the Lagna Lord apart

from

> > owing

> > > > the 6th. Gemini - Mars,Jupiter and the Sun are evil. Mars is

again

> > the

> > > > 11th lord and the 6th lord. Jupiter is the natural maraka Lord

of

> > the

> > > > 7th. Sun is the Lord of the 3rd. Cancer - Venus and Mercury are

> > evil.

> > > > Venus is again the 11th Lord. Mercury is the 3rd Lord. Leo -

> Mercury

> > > > can kill. Note that mercury is both the 2nd and the 11th lord.

> Virgo

> > -

> > > > Venus, Moon and Jupiter can kill. Moon is again the 11th Lord.

> > Jupiter

> > > > is the 7th Lord. Venus is the 2nd Lord. Libra - Jupiter , Venus

> and

> > > > Mars can kill. Jupiter is the 3rd Lord. venus the 8th lord. Mars

> the

> > > > Lord of the 2nd and the 7th. Note - I have taken only 7 signs

for

> > > > study as not into research work, and not getting paid for this.

> The

> > > > points which I wish to stress home is this - In above study

> observe

> > > > that what we call the 11th house of " Labhasthana " is mostly also

> > very

> > > > instrumental as the " Killer Planet or House " The Labha would be

> > > > available only in the youth age of the native whenever dashas of

> the

> > > > 11th Lord are activated, but when this same planet comes in the

> > figues

> > > > at his later stage when he should die, this planet would be

> > instrumental

> > > > as the killer planet. Also note that the 2nd and the 7th lord

also

> > > > figure in the above study. The 2nd is for family happiness, or

> > wealth

> > > > creations - Dhan sthana, while the 7th allows marriage to the

> native

> > in

> > > > his youth again, but these same planets will be the cause of his

> > death

> > > > when he should die in old age. Notice that the 8th lord seldom

> > occurs

> > > > above, whomw e calll as the House of Death - the poor owner of

the

> > Death

> > > > house seldom figures actively, but acts passively when given

> powers

> > by

> > > > those same planets which give us wealth, happiness, marriage and

> > gains

> > > > throughout our Life. Otherwise too - Simple astrology says -

> Whenver

> > > > the Lagna is activated strongly - It affects the second house

and

> > its

> > > > significations, Problems related to family and wealth creation

may

> > occur

> > > > to the native. The family cannot expand. Problems in earning

money

> > would

> > > > be there. Why ? Because the Lagna is 12th to the 2nd house, and

> > causes

> > > > expenditure of the 2nd house, or Moksha - Death - Passing away

of

> > the

> > > > significations of the 2nd (Not of the native please) . Whenever

> the

> > > > 2nd is activated strongly -, will cause problems in short

> journeys,

> > to

> > > > the native. Whenever the 3rd is activated strongly - Breaks ine

> > > > ducation, Loosing rights of Land or property, Changing of

> residence

> > or

> > > > shifting, loss of happiness of/from mother. Whenevr the 4th is

> > > > activated strongly - Abortions, loss of happiness from children,

> > break

> > > > in Love affairs, Loss in speculations. Whenever the 5th is

> activated

> > > > strongly - Loss oj job, employment. Loss of money, Business

> Partner

> > > > stabbing in bock etc. Whenever the 6th is activated strongly -

> Loss

> > of

> > > > happienss in marriage, Loss in partnerships. Breaking of

> > partnerships,

> > > > marriages, The tenant leaving the house etc. Whever the 7th is

> > > > activated strongly - Problems in receipt of Insurance money,

> > Gratuity,

> > > > legacy, Bonus etc. Whenever the 8th is activatd strongly -

Higher

> > > > education brought to a stop, Problems in long journeys

undertaken,

> > Loss

> > > > of prestige, opposite of spiritualism etc. Whenever the 9th is

> > > > activated strongly - Change in employment or business,

> Obstructions

> > in

> > > > promotion etc. Whenever the 10th is activated strongly -

Negation

> of

> > > > the positives of the 1tth. Whenever the 11th is activated

strongly

> -

> > > > Accidents to mother. Health of married partner. Whenever the

12th

> is

> > > > activated strongly . Obstructions to gains, weakness in body and

> > > > strength to fight disease and ill health, loss of duty and

> > > > responsibilities, Laziness, selfishness. This List can be

expanded

> > to

> > > > one sheet for each house - for instance though the 9th when

> activatd

> > > > will give one higher education , Religious terrth yatra, Long

> > voyages

> > > > including overseas, Success in court cases, etc. but apart from

> the

> > > > negatives mentioned in the above List, what else it will show ?

It

> > will

> > > > aslo show about the marriage of the younger brother or sister of

> the

> > > > native. It will show ill health to the natives mother. It wil

show

> > about

> > > > the health of the first child. It will show about short journeys

> > made by

> > > > the partner in marriage. It will show about fathers health. It

> will

> > show

> > > > about profits or gains available to the elder brother or

friends.

> It

> > > > will also show repairs needed to the roof of the house. (When

the

> > 7th

> > > > is activated strongly , though it will bring in marriage to the

> > native,

> > > > it will also show the bad condition of the bathroom ,Toilet and

> > > > drainage pipes which may start leaking). Thus there is nothing

> like

> > a

> > > > good or bad Planet or a Dasha Malefic or Benefic. We use these

> terms

> > > > just to lay emphasis on what the Dasha may reveal in a nutshell,

> but

> > the

> > > > actual results which one may face can be unpredictable and may

> touch

> > > > hundreds of areas in his Life. I have spent an hour writing the

> > above

> > > > mail. hope it is educative and makes sense to few. regards,

> bhaskar.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, " sunil nair "

> > > > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear chakraborty ji

> > > > >

> > > > > Thanks for ur mail

> > > > >

> > > > > abt maraka and dhana yogas sure dhana itself maraka at times

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > but sure in astrology like bhaskar ji explained planets has

> > diffrnt

> > > > > traits and missions at diffrnt periods in life and they giv

all

> > > > results

> > > > > depending on situations .

> > > > >

> > > > > so 2nd house ,Lords ,assosiated planets are marakas in dasa

and

> > can b

> > > > > dangerous depends on time ( sure i dont know ur dasa pattern )

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Rgrds sunil nair

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology,

> CHAKRABORTYP2@

> > > > > wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Sunil-ji,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Thanks for the reply.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I do not know whether Dhana yoga is operative..except that

> > > > > > if I consider my background, I could be rated as slightly

> above

> > > > > > average as far as earning part goes.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > But 2nd house Maraka aspect goes, it is operative. I am sure

> it

> > > > > > is operative.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > regards

> > > > > >

> > > > > > P L Chakraborty

> > > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ICC World Twenty20 England & #39;09 exclusively on ! CRICKET

> > http://cricket. <http://cricket.>

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ICC World Twenty20 England & #39;09 exclusively on ! CRICKET

> http://cricket. <http://cricket.>

> This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi,

India. The information contained in this electronic message and any

attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the

addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged

information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not

disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender

immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar-ji,

Thanks a ton. Your explanations are really easy to understand,

even by people like me.

Yes, I only looked at sign chart..not at the Bhava chart. In Bhava chart,

many planets move out in either directions.

And regarding peoples assumption on our marriage, AL falls on 4H

where Jup is sitting... so the good assumptions would be there.

regards

Bhaskar [bhaskar_jyotish]

Tuesday, June 30, 2009 1:58 PM

Re: Simple but practcal astrology

Dear Chakroborty ji,

Nice to know that after marriage you are living a happily married Life.

And also safe and secure. Gods blessings on you.

We were talking of one being safe, with more planets gathered in the

chart of the spouse, From the Lagna, and not from the Moon.

When we discuss on groups like the way we have been discussing

presently, all is generalised discussions unless one Horoscope is taken

up for study, and that too from an authentic member whom we can vouch

for the Quiz taken up by the same. At the moment when you say that You

have been living happily, it may be possible that the planets may have

shifted to the 1st or the 3rd from the 2nd, in the Cuspal Chart. I

always look from the Bhava Chalit Chart. This also explains why the

dictums do not match all the time in all the Horoscopes one encounters.

There is no question of fighting when we talk about the 2nd house. For

that we have to see the planets positioned in the 6th , and the 6th

house and its Lord itself in relationship with the 7th house and its

Lord to bring in fights in the marriage.

As regards to Moon Lagna, we were talking about the Planets positioned

in the 6th, 8th and the 2nd from the Lagna in the previous mail, and not

from the Moon, but does not matter, one may check from the Moon too. In

your case if you wish to check marriage not from the Lagna but from

other planets, then please check from Venus, and the Navamsha, for

marriage especially.

Next - Why your wife is safe though you have many planets in the 2nd -

Is not just to say from the Khokha Kundli, but from the Bhav Chalit as I

already mentioned above . Next we have to check aspects of benefics too

on the 2nd house. Next, the longevity factor has to be checked. Next the

constellation Lords of the planets positioned in the 2nd have to be

checked. The list is more longer, but we are just discussing informally.

I am really happy, that people take you both as a " Role Model " . Blessed

are those who can assume such roles in the views of the public, for then

it really shows that the marriage was made in heaven though performed on

Earth.

best wishes and regards,

Bhaskar.

ancient_indian_ <%40>

astrology , CHAKRABORTYP2

wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskar-ji,

>

> Although your mail was not meant for me, I decided to reply

> anyway.

>

> I have Moon in 7H and 4 planets in 2H. So, the 2H from lagna

> becomes 8H from Moon lagna. Moon is deb but strong as it was

> Trayodashi tithi

>

> I had enough accidents, near death situations, miraculous escapes

> severe illnesses, armed dacoity attempts etc in life. The list is

really

> long. However, after marriage, by God's grace, I have not faced much

> problems, except in one occassion when the front tyres of a bus I was

> travelling did burst and the lurched for few minutes and then stopped

in

> nick of time. In other occassion, the front tyre of my car burst...

but

> again there was no problem as the road was empty.

>

> But there is no accident record for my wife till date.

>

> And we don't fight that much... rather most people assume that we are

> 'Model Couple'.

>

> regards

>

> Chakraborty

>

>

>

>

> Bhaskar [bhaskar_jyotish]

> Monday, June 29, 2009 3:50 PM

> ancient_indian_ <%40>

astrology

> Re: Simple but practcal astrology

Dear Anita ji,

>

> One should try not to marry a person who has many planets placed in

the

> 2nd, because these same planets which look good for wealth in the

> partner, may prove to be cause of destruction for the native in time

to

> come, being 8th house for the spouse. Additionally a strong malefic in

> the 6th also brings out only sad tunes in the marriage for the 6th is

> the house opposed to the house of marriage being 12th from it, and in

> this case you mentioned ,the Moon specifically becomes a

> badhaksthanadhipati for the native.

>

> At least 12 days of every month the Moon is going to create great

> problem in relationships for the native because of 4 planets placed in

> the 2nd house, and whenever the Moon transits te constellations of

these

> planets 3 x 4 and also whenever these 4 planets transit in the

> constellation of the Moon which again is 4 x 3, its going to create

> problem. So for 24 days totally every month they will be at swords and

> daggers with each other.

>

> But this is Life.

>

> regards/Bhaskar.

>

> ancient_indian_

<%40>

> astrology@grou <astrology%40> ps.com, Anita R

ash.rsh55@

> wrote:

> >

> > DEar Bhaskarji,

> > Well, new ways of looking at charts is something I find fascinating.

> Look at this chart which belongs to a lady. She has scorpio lagna with

> guru, shukra, mandi in lagna and kuja, budha, shani and ravi in the

2nd

> house which is dhanu and chandra in aries in 6ht house. Ketu is in 5th

> and rahu in 11th. This case is exactly as you said. Husband is nowhere

> financially. Her brothers , a couple of whom are bachelors ( prolonged

> bachelors at that) are totally supporting her financially. She claims

> her husband is so difficult and uncaring , even if one searched , they

> willnot find a man like her husband. Exageration obviously but that is

> the extent of her husband's contribution to her house hold finances.

> > Regards,

> > Anita

> >

> > --- On Sun, 28/6/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> >

> >

> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@

> > Re: Simple but practcal

astrology

> > ancient_indian_

<%40>

> astrology@grou <astrology%40> ps.com

> > Sunday, 28 June, 2009, 6:57 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Anita ji,

> >

> > These are general dictums and not to applied to every such

combination

> > in every horoscope.

> >

> > The 7th Lord in the 8th whether it is good or bad, would also be

> > dependent on which other house the 7th Lord owns. In any case it is

> > good for the spouse of the native. Because this shows wealth to the

> > spouse. What a paradox because many planets in the 2nd in the

natives

> > chart, shows that many times obstructions arriving in Life of

spouse.

> > Wealth to the native, but poison to the partner.

> >

> > regards/Bhaskar.

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Anita R

ash.rsh55@

> ..>

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear All,

> > > I am appending below, a para from the mail posted by Manoj ji a

few

> > days back which I was trying to learn with respect to some of the

> > horoscopes I have.

> > >

> > > Yes. The 7th lord in the 6th is ominous not only because it is the

> 6th

> > house but also because the lord has gone 12 houses away. 6th house

is

> a

> > house of divorce because it facilitates the annulment of marriage.

Of

> > course there are always exceptions but 6th lord and 7th lord combo

is

> > never a pleasant one. If you are able to get your hands on the

> > Dr.Charak's Astrology magazine archives (they are bound volumes) I

> > remember reading articles on the 7th house and he discusses this 7th

> and

> > 6th combo in detail. Many times Dasha/Antar of 7th/6th can lead to

> > separation. 2 of my friends got divoced (in India) in their 7th

> lord/6th

> > antar period.

> > >

> > >

> > > In general if any lord is gone " dusthana number of houses away "

into

> > another " dusthana " house, it is " double trouble " .

> > >

> > > I feel it is not always true or it might manifest in ways which

are

> > difficult to predict. Example while 7th lord in 6th can be bad, how

> can

> > 7th lord in 8th when it will be in the 2nd house be bad?

> > > Similarly, if 5th in 10th, i.e 6 houses away how can it be bad?

> > > Can someone please explain the logic behind this?

> > > Regards,

> > > Anita

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > --- On Sun, 28/6/09, sunil nair astro_tellerkerala@ ... wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > sunil nair astro_tellerkerala@ ...

> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Simple but practcal

> astrology

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > Sunday, 28 June, 2009, 4:57 AM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear respected Bhaskar ji

> > >

> > > Thanks for the educativ posts

> > >

> > > even i was thinking to write abt Badaka concepts and badaka stana

s

> > what KP krishnamoorthi ,parasara and kerala astrology teaches us

> > >

> > > may write abt it ,when quality time is availble for me ,(also

wants

> > to write abt venus and sun conjunctions as it is also common in

charts

> > but affects livs ,and how can we see it tru astrology in diffrnt

> > individual charts )

> > >

> > > i thought when once such a mail on badaka happened in grp ,i

> > thought the grp would hav taken up this discussions

> > >

> > > rgrds sunil nair

> > >

> > >

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, " Bhaskar "

> > <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Friends, I will just stretch this a bit, but not in

details,

> > for

> > > > lack of time. Aries - The 11th Lord is known as the house of

> gains.

> > > > But he also kills, in this case Saturn. Venus also acquires

maraka

> > > > powers in this case Lord of 2 and 7. Note that the 11th is a

> > > > badhaksthana for this Sign. Taurus - Jupiter, Moon and Venus can

> > kill.

> > > > Note that Jupiter is not only the 8th Lord but also the Lord of

> the

> > > > 11th. Moon is the 3rd Lord and Venus is the Lagna Lord apart

from

> > owing

> > > > the 6th. Gemini - Mars,Jupiter and the Sun are evil. Mars is

again

> > the

> > > > 11th lord and the 6th lord. Jupiter is the natural maraka Lord

of

> > the

> > > > 7th. Sun is the Lord of the 3rd. Cancer - Venus and Mercury are

> > evil.

> > > > Venus is again the 11th Lord. Mercury is the 3rd Lord. Leo -

> Mercury

> > > > can kill. Note that mercury is both the 2nd and the 11th lord.

> Virgo

> > -

> > > > Venus, Moon and Jupiter can kill. Moon is again the 11th Lord.

> > Jupiter

> > > > is the 7th Lord. Venus is the 2nd Lord. Libra - Jupiter , Venus

> and

> > > > Mars can kill. Jupiter is the 3rd Lord. venus the 8th lord. Mars

> the

> > > > Lord of the 2nd and the 7th. Note - I have taken only 7 signs

for

> > > > study as not into research work, and not getting paid for this.

> The

> > > > points which I wish to stress home is this - In above study

> observe

> > > > that what we call the 11th house of " Labhasthana " is mostly also

> > very

> > > > instrumental as the " Killer Planet or House " The Labha would be

> > > > available only in the youth age of the native whenever dashas of

> the

> > > > 11th Lord are activated, but when this same planet comes in the

> > figues

> > > > at his later stage when he should die, this planet would be

> > instrumental

> > > > as the killer planet. Also note that the 2nd and the 7th lord

also

> > > > figure in the above study. The 2nd is for family happiness, or

> > wealth

> > > > creations - Dhan sthana, while the 7th allows marriage to the

> native

> > in

> > > > his youth again, but these same planets will be the cause of his

> > death

> > > > when he should die in old age. Notice that the 8th lord seldom

> > occurs

> > > > above, whomw e calll as the House of Death - the poor owner of

the

> > Death

> > > > house seldom figures actively, but acts passively when given

> powers

> > by

> > > > those same planets which give us wealth, happiness, marriage and

> > gains

> > > > throughout our Life. Otherwise too - Simple astrology says -

> Whenver

> > > > the Lagna is activated strongly - It affects the second house

and

> > its

> > > > significations, Problems related to family and wealth creation

may

> > occur

> > > > to the native. The family cannot expand. Problems in earning

money

> > would

> > > > be there. Why ? Because the Lagna is 12th to the 2nd house, and

> > causes

> > > > expenditure of the 2nd house, or Moksha - Death - Passing away

of

> > the

> > > > significations of the 2nd (Not of the native please) . Whenever

> the

> > > > 2nd is activated strongly -, will cause problems in short

> journeys,

> > to

> > > > the native. Whenever the 3rd is activated strongly - Breaks ine

> > > > ducation, Loosing rights of Land or property, Changing of

> residence

> > or

> > > > shifting, loss of happiness of/from mother. Whenevr the 4th is

> > > > activated strongly - Abortions, loss of happiness from children,

> > break

> > > > in Love affairs, Loss in speculations. Whenever the 5th is

> activated

> > > > strongly - Loss oj job, employment. Loss of money, Business

> Partner

> > > > stabbing in bock etc. Whenever the 6th is activated strongly -

> Loss

> > of

> > > > happienss in marriage, Loss in partnerships. Breaking of

> > partnerships,

> > > > marriages, The tenant leaving the house etc. Whever the 7th is

> > > > activated strongly - Problems in receipt of Insurance money,

> > Gratuity,

> > > > legacy, Bonus etc. Whenever the 8th is activatd strongly -

Higher

> > > > education brought to a stop, Problems in long journeys

undertaken,

> > Loss

> > > > of prestige, opposite of spiritualism etc. Whenever the 9th is

> > > > activated strongly - Change in employment or business,

> Obstructions

> > in

> > > > promotion etc. Whenever the 10th is activated strongly -

Negation

> of

> > > > the positives of the 1tth. Whenever the 11th is activated

strongly

> -

> > > > Accidents to mother. Health of married partner. Whenever the

12th

> is

> > > > activated strongly . Obstructions to gains, weakness in body and

> > > > strength to fight disease and ill health, loss of duty and

> > > > responsibilities, Laziness, selfishness. This List can be

expanded

> > to

> > > > one sheet for each house - for instance though the 9th when

> activatd

> > > > will give one higher education , Religious terrth yatra, Long

> > voyages

> > > > including overseas, Success in court cases, etc. but apart from

> the

> > > > negatives mentioned in the above List, what else it will show ?

It

> > will

> > > > aslo show about the marriage of the younger brother or sister of

> the

> > > > native. It will show ill health to the natives mother. It wil

show

> > about

> > > > the health of the first child. It will show about short journeys

> > made by

> > > > the partner in marriage. It will show about fathers health. It

> will

> > show

> > > > about profits or gains available to the elder brother or

friends.

> It

> > > > will also show repairs needed to the roof of the house. (When

the

> > 7th

> > > > is activated strongly , though it will bring in marriage to the

> > native,

> > > > it will also show the bad condition of the bathroom ,Toilet and

> > > > drainage pipes which may start leaking). Thus there is nothing

> like

> > a

> > > > good or bad Planet or a Dasha Malefic or Benefic. We use these

> terms

> > > > just to lay emphasis on what the Dasha may reveal in a nutshell,

> but

> > the

> > > > actual results which one may face can be unpredictable and may

> touch

> > > > hundreds of areas in his Life. I have spent an hour writing the

> > above

> > > > mail. hope it is educative and makes sense to few. regards,

> bhaskar.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, " sunil nair "

> > > > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear chakraborty ji

> > > > >

> > > > > Thanks for ur mail

> > > > >

> > > > > abt maraka and dhana yogas sure dhana itself maraka at times

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > but sure in astrology like bhaskar ji explained planets has

> > diffrnt

> > > > > traits and missions at diffrnt periods in life and they giv

all

> > > > results

> > > > > depending on situations .

> > > > >

> > > > > so 2nd house ,Lords ,assosiated planets are marakas in dasa

and

> > can b

> > > > > dangerous depends on time ( sure i dont know ur dasa pattern )

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Rgrds sunil nair

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology,

> CHAKRABORTYP2@

> > > > > wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Sunil-ji,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Thanks for the reply.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I do not know whether Dhana yoga is operative..except that

> > > > > > if I consider my background, I could be rated as slightly

> above

> > > > > > average as far as earning part goes.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > But 2nd house Maraka aspect goes, it is operative. I am sure

> it

> > > > > > is operative.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > regards

> > > > > >

> > > > > > P L Chakraborty

> > > > > >

Guest guest

Dear Anita ji,

Whatever experiences one may have seen around him, but it remains a fact that the Traditional Guna Milan certainly has got a strong base. But in changing times one has to additionaly check the other factors.

For instance if we are studying the chart of a boy for a girl in the family to be married, we must study apart from Guna Milan -

1) The longevity of the boy

2) The potential of earning in his working age, preferably between 30-55 , as observed in his chart.

3) His nature , as observed from the chart with reference to compatibility with partner in day to day living.

How to see the above, especially compatibilty part ?

If any of the dusthanas 6,8,12 are activated either single or simultaneously in most of the antardashas then forget the match.

The more of the benefic houses activated 2, 7 and 11 will make the marriage a happy one.

Just the 10th house alone without help of the 2nd, 6th or the 11th in the antardasha periods , means that the boy cannot earn much, but just basic.

But all above type of checking must only be done if the Guna Dosha matching gets at least 12-18 points out of 36. If below that, then better not look at these factors too, and look for another match. The format made by the traditional Pundits for the Guna Dosha is actually a strong base for us, but to be used alongwith the above factors and not to be relied upon solely in these times of change.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, CHAKRABORTYP2 wrote:>> > Dear Bhaskar-ji,> > Thanks a ton. Your explanations are really easy to understand,> even by people like me.> > Yes, I only looked at sign chart..not at the Bhava chart. In Bhava chart,> many planets move out in either directions.> > And regarding peoples assumption on our marriage, AL falls on 4H> where Jup is sitting... so the good assumptions would be there.> > > regards> > > > Bhaskar [bhaskar_jyotish]> Tuesday, June 30, 2009 1:58 PM> > Re: Simple but practcal astrology> > > > > > > Dear Chakroborty ji,> > Nice to know that after marriage you are living a happily married Life.> And also safe and secure. Gods blessings on you.> > We were talking of one being safe, with more planets gathered in the> chart of the spouse, From the Lagna, and not from the Moon.> > When we discuss on groups like the way we have been discussing> presently, all is generalised discussions unless one Horoscope is taken> up for study, and that too from an authentic member whom we can vouch> for the Quiz taken up by the same. At the moment when you say that You> have been living happily, it may be possible that the planets may have> shifted to the 1st or the 3rd from the 2nd, in the Cuspal Chart. I> always look from the Bhava Chalit Chart. This also explains why the> dictums do not match all the time in all the Horoscopes one encounters.> > There is no question of fighting when we talk about the 2nd house. For> that we have to see the planets positioned in the 6th , and the 6th> house and its Lord itself in relationship with the 7th house and its> Lord to bring in fights in the marriage.> > As regards to Moon Lagna, we were talking about the Planets positioned> in the 6th, 8th and the 2nd from the Lagna in the previous mail, and not> from the Moon, but does not matter, one may check from the Moon too. In> your case if you wish to check marriage not from the Lagna but from> other planets, then please check from Venus, and the Navamsha, for> marriage especially.> > Next - Why your wife is safe though you have many planets in the 2nd -> Is not just to say from the Khokha Kundli, but from the Bhav Chalit as I> already mentioned above . Next we have to check aspects of benefics too> on the 2nd house. Next, the longevity factor has to be checked. Next the> constellation Lords of the planets positioned in the 2nd have to be> checked. The list is more longer, but we are just discussing informally.> > I am really happy, that people take you both as a "Role Model". Blessed> are those who can assume such roles in the views of the public, for then> it really shows that the marriage was made in heaven though performed on> Earth.> > best wishes and regards,> > Bhaskar.> > ancient_indian_ <%40>> astrology , CHAKRABORTYP2@> wrote:> >> > Dear Bhaskar-ji,> >> > Although your mail was not meant for me, I decided to reply> > anyway.> >> > I have Moon in 7H and 4 planets in 2H. So, the 2H from lagna> > becomes 8H from Moon lagna. Moon is deb but strong as it was> > Trayodashi tithi> >> > I had enough accidents, near death situations, miraculous escapes> > severe illnesses, armed dacoity attempts etc in life. The list is> really> > long. However, after marriage, by God's grace, I have not faced much> > problems, except in one occassion when the front tyres of a bus I was> > travelling did burst and the lurched for few minutes and then stopped> in> > nick of time. In other occassion, the front tyre of my car burst...> but> > again there was no problem as the road was empty.> >> > But there is no accident record for my wife till date.> >> > And we don't fight that much... rather most people assume that we are> > 'Model Couple'.> >> > regards> >> > Chakraborty> >> >> >> > > > Bhaskar [bhaskar_jyotish@]> > Monday, June 29, 2009 3:50 PM> > ancient_indian_ <%40>> astrology > > Re: Simple but practcal astrology> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Dear Anita ji,> >> > One should try not to marry a person who has many planets placed in> the> > 2nd, because these same planets which look good for wealth in the> > partner, may prove to be cause of destruction for the native in time> to> > come, being 8th house for the spouse. Additionally a strong malefic in> > the 6th also brings out only sad tunes in the marriage for the 6th is> > the house opposed to the house of marriage being 12th from it, and in> > this case you mentioned ,the Moon specifically becomes a> > badhaksthanadhipati for the native.> >> > At least 12 days of every month the Moon is going to create great> > problem in relationships for the native because of 4 planets placed in> > the 2nd house, and whenever the Moon transits te constellations of> these> > planets 3 x 4 and also whenever these 4 planets transit in the> > constellation of the Moon which again is 4 x 3, its going to create> > problem. So for 24 days totally every month they will be at swords and> > daggers with each other.> >> > But this is Life.> >> > regards/Bhaskar.> >> > ancient_indian_> <%40>> > astrology@grou <astrology%40> ps.com, Anita R> ash.rsh55@> > wrote:> > >> > > DEar Bhaskarji,> > > Well, new ways of looking at charts is something I find fascinating.> > Look at this chart which belongs to a lady. She has scorpio lagna with> > guru, shukra, mandi in lagna and kuja, budha, shani and ravi in the> 2nd> > house which is dhanu and chandra in aries in 6ht house. Ketu is in 5th> > and rahu in 11th. This case is exactly as you said. Husband is nowhere> > financially. Her brothers , a couple of whom are bachelors ( prolonged> > bachelors at that) are totally supporting her financially. She claims> > her husband is so difficult and uncaring , even if one searched , they> > willnot find a man like her husband. Exageration obviously but that is> > the extent of her husband's contribution to her house hold finances.> > > Regards,> > > Anita> > >> > > --- On Sun, 28/6/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@> > > Re: Simple but practcal> astrology> > > ancient_indian_> <%40>> > astrology@grou <astrology%40> ps.com> > > Sunday, 28 June, 2009, 6:57 AM> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Dear Anita ji,> > >> > > These are general dictums and not to applied to every such> combination> > > in every horoscope.> > >> > > The 7th Lord in the 8th whether it is good or bad, would also be> > > dependent on which other house the 7th Lord owns. In any case it is> > > good for the spouse of the native. Because this shows wealth to the> > > spouse. What a paradox because many planets in the 2nd in the> natives> > > chart, shows that many times obstructions arriving in Life of> spouse.> > > Wealth to the native, but poison to the partner.> > >> > > regards/Bhaskar.> > >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Anita R> ash.rsh55@> > ..>> > > wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear All,> > > > I am appending below, a para from the mail posted by Manoj ji a> few> > > days back which I was trying to learn with respect to some of the> > > horoscopes I have.> > > >> > > > Yes. The 7th lord in the 6th is ominous not only because it is the> > 6th> > > house but also because the lord has gone 12 houses away. 6th house> is> > a> > > house of divorce because it facilitates the annulment of marriage.> Of> > > course there are always exceptions but 6th lord and 7th lord combo> is> > > never a pleasant one. If you are able to get your hands on the> > > Dr.Charak's Astrology magazine archives (they are bound volumes) I> > > remember reading articles on the 7th house and he discusses this 7th> > and> > > 6th combo in detail. Many times Dasha/Antar of 7th/6th can lead to> > > separation. 2 of my friends got divoced (in India) in their 7th> > lord/6th> > > antar period.> > > >> > > >> > > > In general if any lord is gone "dusthana number of houses away"> into> > > another "dusthana" house, it is "double trouble".> > > >> > > > I feel it is not always true or it might manifest in ways which> are> > > difficult to predict. Example while 7th lord in 6th can be bad, how> > can> > > 7th lord in 8th when it will be in the 2nd house be bad?> > > > Similarly, if 5th in 10th, i.e 6 houses away how can it be bad?> > > > Can someone please explain the logic behind this?> > > > Regards,> > > > Anita> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > --- On Sun, 28/6/09, sunil nair astro_tellerkerala@ ... wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > sunil nair astro_tellerkerala@ ...> > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Simple but practcal> > astrology> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > Sunday, 28 June, 2009, 4:57 AM> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear respected Bhaskar ji> > > >> > > > Thanks for the educativ posts> > > >> > > > even i was thinking to write abt Badaka concepts and badaka stana> s> > > what KP krishnamoorthi ,parasara and kerala astrology teaches us> > > >> > > > may write abt it ,when quality time is availble for me ,(also> wants> > > to write abt venus and sun conjunctions as it is also common in> charts> > > but affects livs ,and how can we see it tru astrology in diffrnt> > > individual charts )> > > >> > > > i thought when once such a mail on badaka happened in grp ,i> > > thought the grp would hav taken up this discussions> > > >> > > > rgrds sunil nair> > > >> > > >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar"> > > <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Friends, I will just stretch this a bit, but not in> details,> > > for> > > > > lack of time. Aries - The 11th Lord is known as the house of> > gains.> > > > > But he also kills, in this case Saturn. Venus also acquires> maraka> > > > > powers in this case Lord of 2 and 7. Note that the 11th is a> > > > > badhaksthana for this Sign. Taurus - Jupiter, Moon and Venus can> > > kill.> > > > > Note that Jupiter is not only the 8th Lord but also the Lord of> > the> > > > > 11th. Moon is the 3rd Lord and Venus is the Lagna Lord apart> from> > > owing> > > > > the 6th. Gemini - Mars,Jupiter and the Sun are evil. Mars is> again> > > the> > > > > 11th lord and the 6th lord. Jupiter is the natural maraka Lord> of> > > the> > > > > 7th. Sun is the Lord of the 3rd. Cancer - Venus and Mercury are> > > evil.> > > > > Venus is again the 11th Lord. Mercury is the 3rd Lord. Leo -> > Mercury> > > > > can kill. Note that mercury is both the 2nd and the 11th lord.> > Virgo> > > -> > > > > Venus, Moon and Jupiter can kill. Moon is again the 11th Lord.> > > Jupiter> > > > > is the 7th Lord. Venus is the 2nd Lord. Libra - Jupiter , Venus> > and> > > > > Mars can kill. Jupiter is the 3rd Lord. venus the 8th lord. Mars> > the> > > > > Lord of the 2nd and the 7th. Note - I have taken only 7 signs> for> > > > > study as not into research work, and not getting paid for this.> > The> > > > > points which I wish to stress home is this - In above study> > observe> > > > > that what we call the 11th house of "Labhasthana" is mostly also> > > very> > > > > instrumental as the "Killer Planet or House" The Labha would be> > > > > available only in the youth age of the native whenever dashas of> > the> > > > > 11th Lord are activated, but when this same planet comes in the> > > figues> > > > > at his later stage when he should die, this planet would be> > > instrumental> > > > > as the killer planet. Also note that the 2nd and the 7th lord> also> > > > > figure in the above study. The 2nd is for family happiness, or> > > wealth> > > > > creations - Dhan sthana, while the 7th allows marriage to the> > native> > > in> > > > > his youth again, but these same planets will be the cause of his> > > death> > > > > when he should die in old age. Notice that the 8th lord seldom> > > occurs> > > > > above, whomw e calll as the House of Death - the poor owner of> the> > > Death> > > > > house seldom figures actively, but acts passively when given> > powers> > > by> > > > > those same planets which give us wealth, happiness, marriage and> > > gains> > > > > throughout our Life. Otherwise too - Simple astrology says -> > Whenver> > > > > the Lagna is activated strongly - It affects the second house> and> > > its> > > > > significations, Problems related to family and wealth creation> may> > > occur> > > > > to the native. The family cannot expand. Problems in earning> money> > > would> > > > > be there. Why ? Because the Lagna is 12th to the 2nd house, and> > > causes> > > > > expenditure of the 2nd house, or Moksha - Death - Passing away> of> > > the> > > > > significations of the 2nd (Not of the native please) . Whenever> > the> > > > > 2nd is activated strongly -, will cause problems in short> > journeys,> > > to> > > > > the native. Whenever the 3rd is activated strongly - Breaks ine> > > > > ducation, Loosing rights of Land or property, Changing of> > residence> > > or> > > > > shifting, loss of happiness of/from mother. Whenevr the 4th is> > > > > activated strongly - Abortions, loss of happiness from children,> > > break> > > > > in Love affairs, Loss in speculations. Whenever the 5th is> > activated> > > > > strongly - Loss oj job, employment. Loss of money, Business> > Partner> > > > > stabbing in bock etc. Whenever the 6th is activated strongly -> > Loss> > > of> > > > > happienss in marriage, Loss in partnerships. Breaking of> > > partnerships,> > > > > marriages, The tenant leaving the house etc. Whever the 7th is> > > > > activated strongly - Problems in receipt of Insurance money,> > > Gratuity,> > > > > legacy, Bonus etc. Whenever the 8th is activatd strongly -> Higher> > > > > education brought to a stop, Problems in long journeys> undertaken,> > > Loss> > > > > of prestige, opposite of spiritualism etc. Whenever the 9th is> > > > > activated strongly - Change in employment or business,> > Obstructions> > > in> > > > > promotion etc. Whenever the 10th is activated strongly -> Negation> > of> > > > > the positives of the 1tth. Whenever the 11th is activated> strongly> > -> > > > > Accidents to mother. Health of married partner. Whenever the> 12th> > is> > > > > activated strongly . Obstructions to gains, weakness in body and> > > > > strength to fight disease and ill health, loss of duty and> > > > > responsibilities, Laziness, selfishness. This List can be> expanded> > > to> > > > > one sheet for each house - for instance though the 9th when> > activatd> > > > > will give one higher education , Religious terrth yatra, Long> > > voyages> > > > > including overseas, Success in court cases, etc. but apart from> > the> > > > > negatives mentioned in the above List, what else it will show ?> It> > > will> > > > > aslo show about the marriage of the younger brother or sister of> > the> > > > > native. It will show ill health to the natives mother. It wil> show> > > about> > > > > the health of the first child. It will show about short journeys> > > made by> > > > > the partner in marriage. It will show about fathers health. It> > will> > > show> > > > > about profits or gains available to the elder brother or> friends.> > It> > > > > will also show repairs needed to the roof of the house. (When> the> > > 7th> > > > > is activated strongly , though it will bring in marriage to the> > > native,> > > > > it will also show the bad condition of the bathroom ,Toilet and> > > > > drainage pipes which may start leaking). Thus there is nothing> > like> > > a> > > > > good or bad Planet or a Dasha Malefic or Benefic. We use these> > terms> > > > > just to lay emphasis on what the Dasha may reveal in a nutshell,> > but> > > the> > > > > actual results which one may face can be unpredictable and may> > touch> > > > > hundreds of areas in his Life. I have spent an hour writing the> > > above> > > > > mail. hope it is educative and makes sense to few. regards,> > bhaskar.> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "sunil nair"> > > > > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear chakraborty ji> > > > > >> > > > > > Thanks for ur mail> > > > > >> > > > > > abt maraka and dhana yogas sure dhana itself maraka at times> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > but sure in astrology like bhaskar ji explained planets has> > > diffrnt> > > > > > traits and missions at diffrnt periods in life and they giv> all> > > > > results> > > > > > depending on situations .> > > > > >> > > > > > so 2nd house ,Lords ,assosiated planets are marakas in dasa> and> > > can b> > > > > > dangerous depends on time ( sure i dont know ur dasa pattern )> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Rgrds sunil nair> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology,> > CHAKRABORTYP2@> > > > > > wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Dear Sunil-ji,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Thanks for the reply.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > I do not know whether Dhana yoga is operative..except that> > > > > > > if I consider my background, I could be rated as slightly> > above> > > > > > > average as far as earning part goes.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > But 2nd house Maraka aspect goes, it is operative. I am sure> > it> > > > > > > is operative.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > regards> > > > > > >> > > > > > > P L Chakraborty> > > > > > >>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar ji,

thank you for your mail.. we do all that you have mentioned in your mail while matching horoscopes for marriage. In addition to this, we also do a "qualitative matching" - in case the boy's horoscope is not of a very good quality compared to our girl's or if the girl's horoscope is not very good compared to our boy's, then we do not show much interest in the alliance. Like I said, in one of my earlier mails, our astrologer said to avoid horoscopes which have 1) vrishaba or libra lagna with venus in scorpio ( this has already been discussed in the forum) 2) If the lagna is makara or kumbha and saturn is in vrishabha ( No idea why he said it) 3) lagna lord and 7th lord should not be 6/8 angle -(shashta - ashta).

Regards,Anita