IndiaDivine.org

Fw: Blessings, gratitude and poll results

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

--- On Mon, 29/6/09, DQuinn12 <DQuinn12 wrote:DQuinn12 <DQuinn12 Re: Blessings, gratitude and poll results Date: Monday, 29 June, 2009, 8:21 AM

Dear Krushnaji, Ash, Anup and Group -

I would like to say something here in regard to blessings and gratitude.

First of all, I am grateful to the very few of you who took the time out of

your lives to simply click a button and make a choice on this poll that Anup

had created. I also am grateful to Anup for even thinking about doing this in

the first place. It truly has served its purpose in more ways than just the main point

at issue here. For instance it has shown us how truly small this list really is. It is

sad indeed when out of 1500+ members, only a handful could take the time

to give their opinion. It shows us how truly few of you out there are even paying attention

at all, much less doing anything about it.

Therefore, I can really understand Krushnaji's point about the fact that if you just

GIVE this information away for free like we've been doing for all these years, people

as a whole do not really appreciate this gift because in their minds, it has to be

worth as much as they paid for it. It's a sad fact of human nature today, that if we

give it away for free, then for some reason, it HAS to be worthless There are only a small

handful of people on this list who have managed to take the torch and run with it, knowing what

a rare gift of knowledge they've been handed with no strings attached other than the

sincere desire to learn. The poll that was just run reflects this point quite well indeed.

It also shows that true knowledge is like water that finds its own level. It will only flow to those

people who truly seek to learn it. As for the others, this stuff just won't make any sense which is

how it should be.

When we first started this list, Krushnaji's only concern was how to get the system out there so

that it wouldn't get buried with no one else to pass the knowledge onto. His "blessings" became

not only me, but Ash, Manu, Anup and many others along the way, who have contributed their talents

and their time in order to make this list and this system work. Krushnaji was our 'blessing' and we

became his. It became all about sharing and giving of ourselves with deliberate intent in

order to make something succeed We've MORE than accomplished this task over the years

and for that I am grateful. We still have so much more to learn about this system which still hasn't been

fully revealed in its entirety as of yet.

For now, things will remain "free" on my website, so please enjoy the basic KAS lessons and download

things to your heart's content if you haven't done so already. But in the very near future, please be aware

that things are going to change in such a way as to reflect the true worth of the knowledge

that you are so graciously being handed for free right now and by doing so, it will weed out those of

you who sincerely have a desire to learn and advance in this system as opposed to those of you who have

no reason to even be here in the first place.

Thanks for listening -

Donna

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.