IndiaDivine.org

Debilitated_Planet + Saturn+ Mars

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear members,

Yesterday, I got this data, it is of a unmarried female (Punjabi family settled in Hyderabad for few generations) in my parents neighbourhood. You may find it interesting. (Debilitated planets, cancellation, Saturn & Mars mutual aspect..etc. i.e. Agni Maruta Yoga)

Female, 05-Aug-1985, 11:15 hrs, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India.

Lagna - Libra. Jupiter + Mars = both debilitated and in mutual aspect in quadrants / kendra. Kendra & Trikona Lord - Exalted Saturn aspecting Debilitated Mars from Lagna with its 10th aspect. i.e. Saturn & Mars are in Mutual aspect

Dasha of exalted Saturn completed and Mercury debilitated in navamsa- is about conclude its dasha.

The female had some 4-5 nos. short or long affairs, with NO conclusions and currently unmarried.

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

Guest guest

Dear Sreeram ji,I remember reading somewhere that saturn conjunct mars gives the agni maruta yoga. In another site, I read it is sun conjunct saturn which gives this yoga.Could you throw some light on this? I read that this yoga brings danger to a person from fire and firearms? Is it right? I believe Mr Pramod Mahajan had this combo in his chart.Regards,

Anita

Guest guest

Namaste Ms Anita ji,

This is popularized by Mr. Sunil Nair to whom it is favorite yoga and each time he finds it and that day goes with lots of noise around !!

The correct - Saturn & Mars conjunction is the Agni Maruta Yoga (title given by Kerala or Karela Astrologers - humor only)

Sun & Mars are mutual friends and hence cannot be giving negative results in general unless it happens in Libra or Capricon signs.

For analyzing Planet conjunction effects, one need to consider the Fire / Airy / Water nature of the sign. Next is the Lordship of the planets.

Madhu Nair and other Kerala astros, give credence to the Agni Maruta yoga when it is associated with dushtanas 6H-8H-12H

In the given birth data case...the lady has this yoga through mutual aspect, here Saturn is exalted, Mars deb. in watery sign. Saturn is Lord of 4H & 5H. where as Mars is 2H & 7H. Here Mars has more directional strength for being in 10H than Saturn. Here it is little OK effect.

Basically, consider this as two strong malefics conjunction. Similarly apply Jupiter + Venus conjunction. Two benefics and Gurus of the World. They learn quickly with little help from their real Gurus..... many astro stalwarts (students here) in this group have this conjunction or PAC (postion, aspect, conjunction)

Moon & Venus is strong in 4H, Mercury & Jupiter in Lagna. Saturn in 7H. Sun & Mars in 10H. Ofcourse - favorites- Rahu / Ketu are undeterred....for there favorite quote = Time is yours, Place is yours, Action is MINE...... i.e. army MINES or Engg. Mines ??

Conclusion : Strong disagreements or disburbances or accident or injury prone, fires or explosions or indecisions, tumors or haemorrage...etc. are few characteristics.

General Observations : Saturn & Mars conjunction in Lagna - indecisive people.

Browse the archives through search in the group....for some case analysis has been carried out..... for quick notes... browse www.nastrology.com

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

Guest guest

Dear Sreeramji,

Thanks ...........will do.......regards,

Anita--- On Tue, 30/6/09, sreeram srinivas <sreeram64 wrote:

sreeram srinivas <sreeram64 Re:Debilitated_Planet + Saturn+ Mars Date: Tuesday, 30 June, 2009, 5:03 AM

Namaste Ms Anita ji,

This is popularized by Mr. Sunil Nair to whom it is favorite yoga and each time he finds it and that day goes with lots of noise around !!

The correct - Saturn & Mars conjunction is the Agni Maruta Yoga (title given by Kerala or Karela Astrologers - humor only)

Sun & Mars are mutual friends and hence cannot be giving negative results in general unless it happens in Libra or Capricon signs.

For analyzing Planet conjunction effects, one need to consider the Fire / Airy / Water nature of the sign. Next is the Lordship of the planets.

Madhu Nair and other Kerala astros, give credence to the Agni Maruta yoga when it is associated with dushtanas 6H-8H-12H

In the given birth data case...the lady has this yoga through mutual aspect, here Saturn is exalted, Mars deb. in watery sign. Saturn is Lord of 4H & 5H. where as Mars is 2H & 7H. Here Mars has more directional strength for being in 10H than Saturn. Here it is little OK effect.

Basically, consider this as two strong malefics conjunction. Similarly apply Jupiter + Venus conjunction. Two benefics and Gurus of the World. They learn quickly with little help from their real Gurus..... many astro stalwarts (students here) in this group have this conjunction or PAC (postion, aspect, conjunction)

Moon & Venus is strong in 4H, Mercury & Jupiter in Lagna.. Saturn in 7H. Sun & Mars in 10H. Ofcourse - favorites- Rahu / Ketu are undeterred.. ..for there favorite quote = Time is yours, Place is yours, Action is MINE...... i.e. army MINES or Engg. Mines ??

Conclusion : Strong disagreements or disburbances or accident or injury prone, fires or explosions or indecisions, tumors or haemorrage.. .etc. are few characteristics.

General Observations : Saturn & Mars conjunction in Lagna - indecisive people.

Browse the archives through search in the group....for some case analysis has been carried out..... for quick notes... browse www.nas trology.com

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

Looking for local information? Find it on Local