IndiaDivine.org

] Accidents_Nadi_Astrology

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

dear Dhananjayan ji thanks for good words rgrds sunil nair , Dhananjayan Brahma <abhanaya wrote:>> Pranams,> > Mr.Sunil Nairji,> > //even> one lunatic started all in a suden claiming abt his discoveries in> astrology which is already available in books as his predictions or> which appliacable to his chart is wrong astrological dictum s and> senting mails to all astro seniors//> > You said it ! you alone could say it !!> > Regards/Dahananjayan,> --- On Tue, 30/6/09, sunil nair astro_tellerkerala wrote:> > sunil nair astro_tellerkerala Re: Accidents_Nadi_Astrology> > Tuesday, 30 June, 2009, 9:00> dear Neelam ji> > i can understand it ,if it was intenional why u shud approv it first and then write it as prediction s,so i can understand it ,even i wrote a messge just b4 this and time tag may b diffr depending on even my net avilablity or those who approv it ,> > even i was in ur office so i know how u were doing astro thse days in such busy shedule ,sure net is such a place and at times those who r strght has to suffer .> > any way as i predicted jup retro and atichara and this debilation is playing its ways ( in hindu civilisation grp ) all gurus are at this risk .> > even one lunatic started all in a suden claiming abt his discoveries in astrology which is already available in books as his predictions or which appliacable to his chart is wrong astrological dictum s and senting mails to all astro seniors> which is already known to all astro students of 2 months even ( generaly his messge goes to my spam folder but some one re posted it to me )> > rgrds sunil nair> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Bhaskar ji, Sunil ji,> >> > I am sorry my message appeared after the answer was already posted by Vinoth> > ji. Though I approved this message by Vinoth ji, I didn't read it, as his> > messages do not need moderation and he had been discussing many of issues> > today. As moderators, I hope you understand that we do not need to read all> > the messages posted by respected, non-controversial members.> >> > I withdraw my message unconditionally and apologise for this mistake.> >> > Sunil ji,> >> > I respect our senior member Gurushankar ji. He says,> > //In Ashtakavarga analysis, Shri. Nair had told that the chart was of a> > music director, then there was quiz on that.//> >> > If you'd already told that, why was everyone judging the profession? Am I> > missing something here?> >> > Regards> > Neelam> >> >> >> >> >> > 2009/6/30 neelam gupta neelamgupta07@ ...> >> > > Respected Paramacharya ji,> > >> > > Without going into any explanations, I withdraw my answer.> > >> > > Thanks and Regards> > > Neelam> > >> > >> > > 2009/6/30 guruparamacharya guruparamacharya@ ...> > >> > >> > >>> > >> Dear learn?ing members,> > >>> > >> Shri.Vinothkumar has already posted the answer. This message is approved> > >> by Madam Neelam. I assume she approves the message after reading the> > >> contents. Then she has attempted the blind quiz. Now everybody is> > >> congratulating her. In Ashtakavarga analysis, Shri. Nair had told that the> > >> chart was of a music director, then there was quiz on that.> > >>> > >> I belong to an older generation. I am 1938 born person. In my generation,> > >> there was no computer. We were learning things differently. I am in the US> > >> now to take care of my grand children. Otherwise I have nothing to do, so I> > >> spend some time on astro groups> > >>> > >> I see there is a decline in learning itself, then why should we blame> > >> decline in shastra. I apologize if I hurt anyone. But I see people are after> > >> fame that too after internet fame. If fame is destined, it goes to the> > >> person, the person need not chase it> > >>> > >> Sincerely> > >> Gurushanker> > >>> > >>> > >> ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_indian_ astrology% 40. com>,> > >> "vinothkumarmd@ " vinothkumarmd@ wrote:> > >> >> > >> > Ok> > >> >> > >> > Let me post the answer for the blind chart .> > >> >> > >> > As described by the chart holder> > >> >> > >> > "Only one major accident in 1988, sustained two major fractures in the> > >> skull/jaw.Suffered a life threatening illness in 2002, but now recovered."> > >> >> > >> > Thanks for all the members who participated enthusiastically> > >> >> > >> > Even i dont have an explanation for the event,Only thing i notice is it> > >> was a Rahu=Rahu period> > >> >> > >> > Regards> > >> >> > >> > vinoth> > >> >> > >> > -ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_indian_ astrology% 40. com>,> > >> "vinothkumarmd@ " <vinothkumarmd@> wrote:> > >> > >> > >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_indian_ astrology% 40. com>,> > >> "sreeram srinivas" <sreeram64@> wrote:> > >> > > >> > >> > > > Dear sreeram and memebres> > >> > >> > >> > > The only additional details i have regarding her is she is in a> > >> relationship with a man for 10 years and going to be married soon and she> > >> has a younger brother.she succumbed to a serious illness in 2002 and after> > >> that she is hale and healthy till date.> > >> > >> > >> > > I am sorry i could not verify about the Sa-Moon combination u> > >> mentioned which is seen in this chart> > >> > >> > >> > > Regards> > >> > >> > >> > > Vinoth> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > > Dear Mr. Vinoth ji,> > >> > > >> > >> > > > I just casted the chart with the birth data provided by you> > >> > > >> > >> > > > Female, 20-Dec-1981, 10:00hrs., Nagpur, Maharastra, India> > >> > > >> > >> > > >> > >> > > > This chart has combinations you mentioned in your post on Nadi> > >> Astrology> > >> > > > i.e. predictions by Mr. R.G. Rao.> > >> > > >> > >> > > > i.e. Saturn & Moon conjunction in Virgo 9H.> > >> > > >> > >> > > > Ketu in 3H from Jupiter.> > >> > > >> > >> > > > Can you please verify the statements of Mr. R.G. Rao and confirm> > >> back ??> > >> > > >> > >> > > > With regards,> > >> > > >> > >> > > > Sreeram_Srinivas> > >> > > >> > >> > >> > >> >> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >> > >> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > New Email names for you!> Get the Email name you & #39;ve always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.> Hurry before someone else does!> http://mail.promotions./newdomains/aa/>