IndiaDivine.org

BLIND Quiz Rules - REQUEST TO MODERATORS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Moderators,

Before any one gets upset with me this is NOT about the recent subject that has hopefully been put to REST. However it is a related practical matter. I was very dissapointed that I missed the Blind quiz, because the time given was too short. I am also concerned that some experienced members I want to learn from are Moderators and hence we have a chicken and egg situation where their "objective" participation becomes difficult because they are having to approve all the messages. So basically what will happen is if a Blind Quiz is started by a Moderator when it will work fine, If NOT we have complications.

So may I make some suggestions to solve the above problems and to streamline things a bit?

1. Any one inititating a Blind Quiz should give atleast 7 days (including weekends) for every one in the group to have a chance to take the quiz.

2. The Quiz should be started with subject line "Blind Quiz (unique identifier)". For example Sunil Ji's previous quiz would have been sent out with the subject "Blind Quiz Interesting SAV" or some thing like that.

3. Members would then have one Week (7 days) to get their answers out. They would reply to this email and add to the Subject line "Solution Member name". For example I would have replied to Sunil Ji's email with my solution and subject line "Blind Quiz Interesting SAV Solution Manoj Chandran".

4. These answers would go Directly to the Author of the Quiz and NOT to the group.

5. The Author of the Quiz will collect all answers and on the 8th day, he/she will forward all such "solutions" to the Group along with the "Solution : Author".

I think the above procedure will alleviate all the complications and will also provide a Real opportunity for all of us to learn from each other.

These are just suggestions and please modify them as you feel necessary to accomplish a similar goal.

Regards.

-Manoj