IndiaDivine.org

Tale of a young man

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

--- On Thu, 2/7/09, Narasimha P.V.R. Rao <pvr wrote:

Namaste,

I was reading a small interview by Deepak Chopra on Michael Jackson. Mr Chopra was talking about how doctors suck people into prescription medicines and how that ruins some people's lives. That somehow reminded me of a story.

Sometime back, mother of a young man came to me to show his chart. She was asking about his studies etc. But the chart was brilliant from the spiritual point of view. There were many tell-tale combinations. I declared, "this is not the chart of a materialistic person, but that of a sannyasi (ascetic/monk) ." She broke down into tears and gave me some background. I found out that he indeed wants to leave material life and his mother does not want him to.

This boy had been calm, peaceful, contented and an introvert since childhood. Oneday in his early teenage days, he had an interesting experience. He was in his room upstairs. His father was teaching math to some students downstairs. He was hearing all those voices. Suddenly, he stopped hearing anything. He did not hear or see anything for a while. His mind was completely blacked out. After a while, his mind returned to normalcy and he saw and heard everything. But he felt a tremendous sense of bliss and contentment then. He was overwhelmed by what he felt then.

He realized that what people pursue as happiness is nothing in front of what he experienced then. He did not want to study or do anything anymore. He only wanted to experience that state. His parents became worried and took him to doctors. Doctors did all kinds of tests on his brain and found nothing. He was also confined to a mental facility for one month. They put him on powerful drugs and kept him under observation. He kept telling the doctors that there was nothing wrong with him and that they would not understand what he experienced. After a month, those doctors concluded he was normal and had no problem. The powerful drugs he received during the month wreaked havoc on him, but he was not angry or mad at his parents or doctors. He says he understands his parents love him and hence they did all this. He does not want to hurt them. He also says he knows what he wants but does not know how to get it. But he knows that regular studies and regular material life will not get him what he wants.

When I chatted with him alone, I realized that he is a brilliant young man with clear thinking. He is certainly not a mad person. He just needs someone to show him a spiritual path to make something permanent, which temporarily came to him and left him! To get it permanently now, he needs to do serious sadhana. His parents also took him to many so-called swamijis, but he was not satisfied with the advice given anyone. He started reading Ramana Maharshi and a few others and liked some of them. But he is still without a clear direction.

Interestingly, just when I was about to chat with this person after making his parents leave, my guru Manish called me. He asked me what was going on. I mentioned that I was about to talk to a teenager who had a nice chart. He asked for the birthdata, checked it out and confirmed my feeling that this boy had great spiritual potential.

Unfortunately, the system we have in place looked at him with suspicion and gave powerful drugs to mess up his mind for one full month! He is lucky and survived the ordeal. This is a sign of the times we live in that someone who realizes, albeit momentarily, the essence of scriptures, is labeled as a mentally disturbed person and powerful drugs are given to him, instead of clear spiritual direction to make that realization more permanent.

Best regards,Narasimha

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Guest guest

Dear Sunilji,

I sincerely hope and pray the boy will find his guru. If you personally know the

boy or are in a position to communicate with him, please ask him to pray to

divinity to send his guru to him or to lead him to his guru.

I am very lucky in this respect. I met my guru in December 2003 and have not

looked back since.

Regards,

Anita

--- On Thu, 2/7/09, Sunil Nair <astro_tellerkerala wrote:

Sunil Nair <astro_tellerkerala

Tale of a young man

Thursday, 2 July, 2009, 3:51 AM

--- On Thu, 2/7/09, Narasimha P.V.R. Rao <pvr (AT) charter (DOT) net> wrote:

Namaste,

I was reading a small interview by Deepak Chopra on Michael Jackson. Mr Chopra

was talking about how doctors suck people into prescription medicines and how

that ruins some people's lives. That somehow reminded me of a story.

Sometime back, mother of a young man came to me to show his chart. She was

asking about his studies etc. But the chart was brilliant from the spiritual

point of view. There were many tell-tale combinations. I declared, " this is not

the chart of a materialistic person, but that of a sannyasi (ascetic/monk) . "

She broke down into tears and gave me some background. I found out that he

indeed wants to leave material life and his mother does not want him to.

This boy had been calm, peaceful, contented and an introvert since childhood.

Oneday in his early teenage days, he had an interesting experience. He was in

his room upstairs. His father was teaching math to some students downstairs. He

was hearing all those voices. Suddenly, he stopped hearing anything. He did not

hear or see anything for a while. His mind was completely blacked out. After a

while, his mind returned to normalcy and he saw and heard everything. But he

felt a tremendous sense of bliss and contentment then.. He was overwhelmed by

what he felt then.

He realized that what people pursue as happiness is nothing in front of what he

experienced then. He did not want to study or do anything anymore. He only

wanted to experience that state. His parents became worried and took him to

doctors. Doctors did all kinds of tests on his brain and found nothing. He was

also confined to a mental facility for one month. They put him on powerful drugs

and kept him under observation. He kept telling the doctors that there was

nothing wrong with him and that they would not understand what he experienced.

After a month, those doctors concluded he was normal and had no problem. The

powerful drugs he received during the month wreaked havoc on him, but he was not

angry or mad at his parents or doctors. He says he understands his parents love

him and hence they did all this. He does not want to hurt them. He also says he

knows what he wants but does not know how to get it. But he knows that regular

studies and regular

material life will not get him what he wants.

When I chatted with him alone, I realized that he is a brilliant young man with

clear thinking. He is certainly not a mad person. He just needs someone to show

him a spiritual path to make something permanent, which temporarily came to him

and left him! To get it permanently now, he needs to do serious sadhana. His

parents also took him to many so-called swamijis, but he was not satisfied with

the advice given anyone. He started reading Ramana Maharshi and a few others and

liked some of them. But he is still without a clear direction.

Interestingly, just when I was about to chat with this person after making his

parents leave, my guru Manish called me. He asked me what was going on. I

mentioned that I was about to talk to a teenager who had a nice chart. He asked

for the birthdata, checked it out and confirmed my feeling that this boy had

great spiritual potential.

Unfortunately, the system we have in place looked at him with suspicion and gave

powerful drugs to mess up his mind for one full month! He is lucky and survived

the ordeal. This is a sign of the times we live in that someone who realizes,

albeit momentarily, the essence of scriptures, is labeled as a mentally

disturbed person and powerful drugs are given to him, instead of clear spiritual

direction to make that realization more permanent.

Best regards,

Narasimha

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out

Buzz.

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

http://in.local./

Guest guest

Dear anita Ji The mailer is PVR narasimharao of jhora fame ( his email id is mentioned in mail with Name ) i dont know any thing abt the boy ,i just reposted in grp i would like to know abt ur intitiation frm guru and later devlpemnts in grp or mail me rgrds sunil nair , Anita R <ash.rsh55 wrote:>> Dear Sunilji,> I sincerely hope and pray the boy will find his guru. If you personally know the boy or are in a position to communicate with him, please ask him to pray to divinity to send his guru to him or to lead him to his guru.> I am very lucky in this respect. I met my guru in December 2003 and have not looked back since.> Regards,> Anita> > --- On Thu, 2/7/09, Sunil Nair astro_tellerkerala wrote:> > > Sunil Nair astro_tellerkerala Tale of a young man> > Thursday, 2 July, 2009, 3:51 AM> > --- On Thu, 2/7/09, Narasimha P.V.R. Rao pvr (AT) charter (DOT) net> wrote:> > > > > > Namaste,> > I was reading a small interview by Deepak Chopra on Michael Jackson. Mr Chopra was talking about how doctors suck people into prescription medicines and how that ruins some people's lives. That somehow reminded me of a story.> > Sometime back, mother of a young man came to me to show his chart. She was asking about his studies etc. But the chart was brilliant from the spiritual point of view. There were many tell-tale combinations. I declared, "this is not the chart of a materialistic person, but that of a sannyasi (ascetic/monk) ." She broke down into tears and gave me some background. I found out that he indeed wants to leave material life and his mother does not want him to.> > This boy had been calm, peaceful, contented and an introvert since childhood. Oneday in his early teenage days, he had an interesting experience. He was in his room upstairs. His father was teaching math to some students downstairs. He was hearing all those voices. Suddenly, he stopped hearing anything. He did not hear or see anything for a while. His mind was completely blacked out. After a while, his mind returned to normalcy and he saw and heard everything. But he felt a tremendous sense of bliss and contentment then.. He was overwhelmed by what he felt then.> > He realized that what people pursue as happiness is nothing in front of what he experienced then. He did not want to study or do anything anymore. He only wanted to experience that state. His parents became worried and took him to doctors. Doctors did all kinds of tests on his brain and found nothing. He was also confined to a mental facility for one month. They put him on powerful drugs and kept him under observation. He kept telling the doctors that there was nothing wrong with him and that they would not understand what he experienced. After a month, those doctors concluded he was normal and had no problem. The powerful drugs he received during the month wreaked havoc on him, but he was not angry or mad at his parents or doctors. He says he understands his parents love him and hence they did all this. He does not want to hurt them. He also says he knows what he wants but does not know how to get it. But he knows that regular studies and regular> material life will not get him what he wants.> > When I chatted with him alone, I realized that he is a brilliant young man with clear thinking. He is certainly not a mad person. He just needs someone to show him a spiritual path to make something permanent, which temporarily came to him and left him! To get it permanently now, he needs to do serious sadhana. His parents also took him to many so-called swamijis, but he was not satisfied with the advice given anyone. He started reading Ramana Maharshi and a few others and liked some of them. But he is still without a clear direction.> > Interestingly, just when I was about to chat with this person after making his parents leave, my guru Manish called me. He asked me what was going on. I mentioned that I was about to talk to a teenager who had a nice chart. He asked for the birthdata, checked it out and confirmed my feeling that this boy had great spiritual potential.> > > Unfortunately, the system we have in place looked at him with suspicion and gave powerful drugs to mess up his mind for one full month! He is lucky and survived the ordeal. This is a sign of the times we live in that someone who realizes, albeit momentarily, the essence of scriptures, is labeled as a mentally disturbed person and powerful drugs are given to him, instead of clear spiritual direction to make that realization more permanent.> Best regards,> Narasimha> > > > > > > See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Looking for local information? Find it on Local http://in.local./>

Guest guest

Dear Sunil Ji,

In North America, the Pharmaceutical Industry is like a Mafia. They have tremendous clout and power and these powerful drugs are being given to young children also. It is indeed a sad state of affairs.

It is interesting that this article is being read along with Sreeram Ji's recent comments on Rahu eclipsing Sun on July 22nd. Rahu stands for insatiable desires, greed and also for addictions (especially drug addiction). Sun is the Karaka for the soul. In this young man's case also Rahu eclipsed the Sun, hopefully though Guru's aspect will bring the Sun out to shine soon !!!

Regards,

-Manoj

sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala Sent: Thursday, July 2, 2009 1:31:31 AM Re: Tale of a young man

Dear anita Ji The mailer is PVR narasimharao of jhora fame ( his email id is mentioned in mail with Name ) i dont know any thing abt the boy ,i just reposted in grp i would like to know abt ur intitiation frm guru and later devlpemnts in grp or mail me rgrds sunil nair ancient_indian_ astrology, Anita R <ash.rsh55@.. .> wrote:>> Dear Sunilji,> I sincerely hope and pray the boy will find his guru. If you personally know the boy or are in a position to communicate with him, please ask him to pray to divinity to send his guru to him or to lead him to his guru.> I am very lucky in this respect. I met my guru in December 2003 and have not looked back since.> Regards,> Anita> > --- On Thu, 2/7/09, Sunil Nair astro_tellerkerala@ ...

wrote:> > > Sunil Nair astro_tellerkerala@ ...> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Tale of a young man> ancient_indian_ astrology> Thursday, 2 July, 2009, 3:51 AM> > --- On Thu, 2/7/09, Narasimha P.V.R. Rao pvr (AT) charter (DOT) net> wrote:> > > > > > Namaste,> > I was reading a small interview by Deepak Chopra on Michael Jackson. Mr Chopra was talking about how doctors suck people into prescription medicines and how that ruins some people's lives.. That somehow reminded me of a story.> > Sometime back, mother of a young man came to me to show his chart. She was asking about his studies etc. But the chart was brilliant from the spiritual point of view. There were many tell-tale combinations. I declared, "this is not the chart of a materialistic person, but that of a sannyasi (ascetic/monk)

.." She broke down into tears and gave me some background. I found out that he indeed wants to leave material life and his mother does not want him to..> > This boy had been calm, peaceful, contented and an introvert since childhood. Oneday in his early teenage days, he had an interesting experience. He was in his room upstairs. His father was teaching math to some students downstairs. He was hearing all those voices. Suddenly, he stopped hearing anything. He did not hear or see anything for a while. His mind was completely blacked out. After a while, his mind returned to normalcy and he saw and heard everything. But he felt a tremendous sense of bliss and contentment then.. He was overwhelmed by what he felt then.> > He realized that what people pursue as happiness is nothing in front of what he experienced then. He did not want to study or do anything anymore. He only wanted to experience that state. His parents

became worried and took him to doctors. Doctors did all kinds of tests on his brain and found nothing. He was also confined to a mental facility for one month. They put him on powerful drugs and kept him under observation. He kept telling the doctors that there was nothing wrong with him and that they would not understand what he experienced. After a month, those doctors concluded he was normal and had no problem. The powerful drugs he received during the month wreaked havoc on him, but he was not angry or mad at his parents or doctors. He says he understands his parents love him and hence they did all this. He does not want to hurt them. He also says he knows what he wants but does not know how to get it. But he knows that regular studies and regular> material life will not get him what he wants.> > When I chatted with him alone, I realized that he is a brilliant young man with clear thinking. He is certainly not a mad

person. He just needs someone to show him a spiritual path to make something permanent, which temporarily came to him and left him! To get it permanently now, he needs to do serious sadhana. His parents also took him to many so-called swamijis, but he was not satisfied with the advice given anyone. He started reading Ramana Maharshi and a few others and liked some of them.. But he is still without a clear direction.> > Interestingly, just when I was about to chat with this person after making his parents leave, my guru Manish called me. He asked me what was going on. I mentioned that I was about to talk to a teenager who had a nice chart. He asked for the birthdata, checked it out and confirmed my feeling that this boy had great spiritual potential.> > > Unfortunately, the system we have in place looked at him with suspicion and gave powerful drugs to mess up his mind for one full month! He is lucky and

survived the ordeal. This is a sign of the times we live in that someone who realizes, albeit momentarily, the essence of scriptures, is labeled as a mentally disturbed person and powerful drugs are given to him, instead of clear spiritual direction to make that realization more permanent.> Best regards,> Narasimha> > > > > > > See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Looking for local information? Find it on Local http://in.local. />

Guest guest

Dear Manoj ji,

do you know /have the birth details of this native?you say that Rahu eclipsed his sun!I am really interested in any spiritual chart.If you have please let me know.

regards,

gopi. , Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:>> Dear Sunil Ji,> > In North America, the Pharmaceutical Industry is like a Mafia. They have tremendous clout and power and these powerful drugs are being given to young children also. It is indeed a sad state of affairs. > > It is interesting that this article is being read along with Sreeram Ji's recent comments on Rahu eclipsing Sun on July 22nd. Rahu stands for insatiable desires, greed and also for addictions (especially drug addiction). Sun is the Karaka for the soul. In this young man's case also Rahu eclipsed the Sun, hopefully though Guru's aspect will bring the Sun out to shine soon !!!> > Regards,> > -Manoj> > > > > ________________________________> sunil nair astro_tellerkerala > Thursday, July 2, 2009 1:31:31 AM> Re: Tale of a young man> > > > > > > Dear anita Ji > > The mailer is PVR narasimharao of jhora fame ( his email id is mentioned in mail with Name ) > > i dont know any thing abt the boy ,i just reposted in grp > > i would like to know abt ur intitiation frm guru and later devlpemnts in grp or mail me > > rgrds sunil nair > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Anita R ash.rsh55@ .> wrote:> >> > Dear Sunilji,> > I sincerely hope and pray the boy will find his guru. If you personally know the boy or are in a position to communicate with him, please ask him to pray to divinity to send his guru to him or to lead him to his guru.> > I am very lucky in this respect. I met my guru in December 2003 and have not looked back since.> > Regards,> > Anita> > > > --- On Thu, 2/7/09, Sunil Nair astro_tellerkerala@ ... wrote:> > > > > > Sunil Nair astro_tellerkerala@ ...> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Tale of a young man> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Thursday, 2 July, 2009, 3:51 AM> > > > --- On Thu, 2/7/09, Narasimha P.V.R. Rao pvr (AT) charter (DOT) net> wrote:> > > > > > > > > > > > Namaste,> > > > I was reading a small interview by Deepak Chopra on Michael Jackson. Mr Chopra was talking about how doctors suck people into prescription medicines and how that ruins some people's lives.. That somehow reminded me of a story.> > > > Sometime back, mother of a young man came to me to show his chart. She was asking about his studies etc. But the chart was brilliant from the spiritual point of view. There were many tell-tale combinations. I declared, "this is not the chart of a materialistic person, but that of a sannyasi (ascetic/monk) ." She broke down into tears and gave me some background. I found out that he indeed wants to leave material life and his mother does not want him to.> > > > This boy had been calm, peaceful, contented and an introvert since childhood. Oneday in his early teenage days, he had an interesting experience. He was in his room upstairs. His father was teaching math to some students downstairs. He was hearing all those voices. Suddenly, he stopped hearing anything. He did not hear or see anything for a while. His mind was completely blacked out. After a while, his mind returned to normalcy and he saw and heard everything. But he felt a tremendous sense of bliss and contentment then.. He was overwhelmed by what he felt then.> > > > He realized that what people pursue as happiness is nothing in front of what he experienced then. He did not want to study or do anything anymore. He only wanted to experience that state. His parents became worried and took him to doctors. Doctors did all kinds of tests on his brain and found nothing. He was also confined to a mental facility for one month. They put him on powerful drugs and kept him under observation. He kept telling the doctors that there was nothing wrong with him and that they would not understand what he experienced. After a month, those doctors concluded he was normal and had no problem. The powerful drugs he received during the month wreaked havoc on him, but he was not angry or mad at his parents or doctors. He says he understands his parents love him and hence they did all this. He does not want to hurt them. He also says he knows what he wants but does not know how to get it. But he knows that regular studies and regular> > material life will not get him what he wants.> > > > When I chatted with him alone, I realized that he is a brilliant young man with clear thinking. He is certainly not a mad person. He just needs someone to show him a spiritual path to make something permanent, which temporarily came to him and left him! To get it permanently now, he needs to do serious sadhana. His parents also took him to many so-called swamijis, but he was not satisfied with the advice given anyone. He started reading Ramana Maharshi and a few others and liked some of them. But he is still without a clear direction.> > > > Interestingly, just when I was about to chat with this person after making his parents leave, my guru Manish called me. He asked me what was going on. I mentioned that I was about to talk to a teenager who had a nice chart. He asked for the birthdata, checked it out and confirmed my feeling that this boy had great spiritual potential.> > > > > > Unfortunately, the system we have in place looked at him with suspicion and gave powerful drugs to mess up his mind for one full month! He is lucky and survived the ordeal. This is a sign of the times we live in that someone who realizes, albeit momentarily, the essence of scriptures, is labeled as a mentally disturbed person and powerful drugs are given to him, instead of clear spiritual direction to make that realization more permanent.> > Best regards,> > Narasimha> > > > > > > > > > > > > > See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Looking for local information? Find it on Local http://in.local. /> >>

Guest guest

Dear Gopi Ji,

Sorry I think I confused you ( and maybe more members) by mixing metaphor with astrology. "Rahu eclipsed his sun" was just a "metaphor" for how the poor yougman's "Sun" was 'eclipsed" by the ignorance of his parents and doctors and the greed of Big Pharma (Rahu) enabled his being dosed with mind altering drugs. I dont have his chart.

Regards,

-Manoj

gopi_b927 <gopi_b927 Sent: Thursday, July 2, 2009 8:13:53 AM Re: Tale of a young man

Dear Manoj ji,

do you know /have the birth details of this native?you say that Rahu eclipsed his sun!I am really interested in any spiritual chart.If you have please let me know.

regards,

gopi.ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Sunil Ji,> > In North America, the Pharmaceutical Industry is like a Mafia. They have tremendous clout and power and these powerful drugs are being given to young children also. It is indeed a sad state of affairs. > > It is interesting that this article is being read along with Sreeram Ji's recent comments on Rahu eclipsing Sun on July 22nd. Rahu stands for insatiable desires, greed and also for addictions (especially drug addiction). Sun is the Karaka for the soul. In this young man's case also Rahu eclipsed the Sun, hopefully though Guru's aspect will bring the Sun out to shine soon !!!> > Regards,> > -Manoj> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> sunil nair astro_tellerkerala@ ...> To:

ancient_indian_ astrology> Thursday, July 2, 2009 1:31:31 AM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Tale of a young man> > > > > > > Dear anita Ji > > The mailer is PVR narasimharao of jhora fame ( his email id is mentioned in mail with Name ) > > i dont know any thing abt the boy ,i just reposted in grp > > i would like to know abt ur intitiation frm guru and later devlpemnts in grp or mail me > > rgrds sunil nair > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Anita R ash.rsh55@ .> wrote:> >> > Dear Sunilji,> > I sincerely hope and pray the boy will find his guru. If you personally know the boy or are in a position to communicate with him, please ask him to pray to divinity to send his guru to him or to lead him to his guru.> > I am very

lucky in this respect. I met my guru in December 2003 and have not looked back since.> > Regards,> > Anita> > > > --- On Thu, 2/7/09, Sunil Nair astro_tellerkerala@ ... wrote:> > > > > > Sunil Nair astro_tellerkerala@ ...> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Tale of a young man> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Thursday, 2 July, 2009, 3:51 AM> > > > --- On Thu, 2/7/09, Narasimha P.V.R. Rao pvr (AT) charter (DOT) net> wrote:> > > > > > > > > > > > Namaste,> > > > I was reading a small interview by Deepak Chopra on Michael Jackson. Mr Chopra was talking about how doctors suck people into prescription medicines and how that ruins some people's lives.. That somehow reminded me of a story.> > > >

Sometime back, mother of a young man came to me to show his chart. She was asking about his studies etc. But the chart was brilliant from the spiritual point of view. There were many tell-tale combinations. I declared, "this is not the chart of a materialistic person, but that of a sannyasi (ascetic/monk) ." She broke down into tears and gave me some background. I found out that he indeed wants to leave material life and his mother does not want him to.> > > > This boy had been calm, peaceful, contented and an introvert since childhood. Oneday in his early teenage days, he had an interesting experience. He was in his room upstairs. His father was teaching math to some students downstairs. He was hearing all those voices. Suddenly, he stopped hearing anything. He did not hear or see anything for a while. His mind was completely blacked out. After a while, his mind returned to normalcy and he saw and heard everything. But he felt

a tremendous sense of bliss and contentment then.. He was overwhelmed by what he felt then.> > > > He realized that what people pursue as happiness is nothing in front of what he experienced then. He did not want to study or do anything anymore. He only wanted to experience that state. His parents became worried and took him to doctors. Doctors did all kinds of tests on his brain and found nothing. He was also confined to a mental facility for one month. They put him on powerful drugs and kept him under observation. He kept telling the doctors that there was nothing wrong with him and that they would not understand what he experienced. After a month, those doctors concluded he was normal and had no problem. The powerful drugs he received during the month wreaked havoc on him, but he was not angry or mad at his parents or doctors. He says he understands his parents love him and hence they did all this. He does not want to hurt

them. He also says he knows what he wants but does not know how to get it. But he knows that regular studies and regular> > material life will not get him what he wants.> > > > When I chatted with him alone, I realized that he is a brilliant young man with clear thinking. He is certainly not a mad person. He just needs someone to show him a spiritual path to make something permanent, which temporarily came to him and left him! To get it permanently now, he needs to do serious sadhana.. His parents also took him to many so-called swamijis, but he was not satisfied with the advice given anyone. He started reading Ramana Maharshi and a few others and liked some of them. But he is still without a clear direction.> > > > Interestingly, just when I was about to chat with this person after making his parents leave, my guru Manish called me. He asked me what was going on. I mentioned that I was about

to talk to a teenager who had a nice chart. He asked for the birthdata, checked it out and confirmed my feeling that this boy had great spiritual potential.> > > > > > Unfortunately, the system we have in place looked at him with suspicion and gave powerful drugs to mess up his mind for one full month! He is lucky and survived the ordeal. This is a sign of the times we live in that someone who realizes, albeit momentarily, the essence of scriptures, is labeled as a mentally disturbed person and powerful drugs are given to him, instead of clear spiritual direction to make that realization more permanent.> > Best regards,> > Narasimha> > > > > > > > > > > > > > See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Looking for local information? Find it on Local http://in.local. /> >>