IndiaDivine.org

Blind Quiz: Divorce/Child custody Outcome : Modification

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear All,

As per Sunil Ji's comments (which I agree to completely), this quiz has been modified. Please email all answers to the group.

Thanks.

-Manoj

sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala Sent: Wednesday, July 1, 2009 9:24:11 PM Re: Blind Quiz: Divorce/Child custody Outcome

Dear Manoj Chandran Ji Thanks for posting the blind quiz I will try to post my opinions later I hav some objuctions against posting in Pvt id ,because the purpose of the blind quiz and discussions are for getting some exprence in predictions .If u feel some body will cheat on predictions Let it b ,it is not our head ache .My opinion and suggestions is every blind quiz shud b answered in grp by grp memebrs as 1000s of other memebrs are reading it and it will add to their knowledge and they can also atleast see how the astrological dictums are working in changing ( ever chnging ) scenario in world at large .Even u know the Laws of each society is diffrnt ,even their views on each aspect is diffrnt .but if a nativ is migrating to a place then he has to go tru it if he like or not or such a exprnce is may b impossible in his home country

..So deep discussions and study and even knwng and updating many informations also will b and shud b a concern for any astro -student and Lovers i hope u may agreergrds sunil nair so who is winning or loosing is not at all a matter where as we r learning exprnce I agree ur other views ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:>> Dear All,> > Here is a quiz I recently posted at Jyotish_Vidya group. I have not received any official response there yet. So I am posting it here since our group is very active.> > Here is the data of a friend of mine. > Nov, 30, 1966, 5:04 AM, Kansas City Missouri, USA> > He is currently going through a very ugly divorce and child custody battle. > > Interesting questions for the group are:> > Is he going to

financially gain or lose from this divorce?> Is he going to win custody of children or atleast 50/50 with his wife (soon to be ex-wife)?> > A bonus question is :> > What was the profession of the wife before marriage (Marriage happened in 2006)? > She went back to college and changed her profession after Marriage.> The answer to the above question is very interesting and intruiguing.> > Any comments on professional and financial status of this Native is also welcome.> Please provide any other details you may want to and I will confirm if I can.> > I will post the results of this July 9th, Arizona Time 5:00 Pm (New Delhi, 5:30 AM July 10th).> > If possible please send replies to my email address chandran_manoj@ ... and I will send them all out on July 10th (If moderators agree).> > Regards,> >

-Manoj>