IndiaDivine.org

Blind Quiz More Clarification

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear All,

More clarification and information. Day light Savings does apply and JHora chart is correct.

Following is what I have from JHora V7.32.

(BTW some one had problems with this software version but it works fine for me)

Body Longitude Nakshatra Pada Rasi Navamsa

Lagna 16 Li 49' 58.04" Swat 4 Li PiSun - MK 14 Sc 24' 19.55" Anu 4 Sc ScMoon - PiK 12 Ge 51' 44.03" Ardr 2 Ge CpMars - DK 4 Vi 41' 01.47" UPha 3 Vi AqMercury - AmK 24 Li 52' 05.16" Visa 2 Li TaJupiter ® - PK 10 Cn 57' 21.54" Push 3 Cn LiVenus -

BK 19 Sc 42' 18.08" Jye 1 Sc SgSaturn - AK 29 Aq 32' 07.75" PBha 3 Aq GeRahu - GK 21 Ar 35' 53.28" Bhar 3 Ar LiKetu 21 Li 35' 53.28" Visa 1 Li Ar

Also Native is White American, Native's wife is White South American.

Regards,

-Manoj

guruparamacharya <guruparamacharya Sent: Thursday, July 2, 2009 7:40:55 AM Re: Blind Quiz: Divorce/Child custody Outcome

Dear members,Does daylight savings apply? I think a standard daylight savings time through out US was applied starting from the year 1966. Then there was a change recently. This person is 1966 born. JHora gives standard time default.It should also be known whether the native is of Indian descent or an american. Indian values does not exist in US, so the chart will need different interpretation (desha kala patra)Sincerely,Gurushanker ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Renu ji,> > House placement is also very important. 2nd house always shows secret> affairs of spouse being 8th from 7th.> Sun-venus in 2H is more likely to show wife's affairs rather than

native's,> if other conditions also prevail.> Of course Manoj ji may confirm.> > Regards> Neelam> > > > 2009/7/2 renunw <renunw> > >> >> > Dear Manoj ji,> >> > My answer will be later...but just noticed that this chart fits to group's> > earlier discussion below:> >> > //"if the lagna is taurus, or libra and venus as lagna> > lord is in scorpio, ( he says it is a house of secrets) I should not> > entertain any boy with such a combination for my daughter or any other girl> > in our family. He says, it is a guarantee that the person will have any> > number of relationships in his/her life.//> >> > The chart you gave is Libra Lagna and LL Venus is placed in Scorpio, the> > house of secrets...> >> > Wonder what

caused the divorce !!!> >> > blessings,> >> > Renu> >> >> > ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_indian_ astrology% 40. com>,> > Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:> > >> > > Dear All,> > >> > > Here is a quiz I recently posted at Jyotish_Vidya group. I have not> > received any official response there yet. So I am posting it here since our> > group is very active.> > >> > > Here is the data of a friend of mine.> > > Nov, 30, 1966, 5:04 AM, Kansas City Missouri, USA> > >> > > He is currently going through a very ugly divorce and child

custody> > battle.> > >> > > Interesting questions for the group are:> > >> > > Is he going to financially gain or lose from this divorce?> > > Is he going to win custody of children or atleast 50/50 with his wife> > (soon to be ex-wife)?> > >> > > A bonus question is :> > >> > > What was the profession of the wife before marriage (Marriage happened in> > 2006)?> > > She went back to college and changed her profession after Marriage.> > > The answer to the above question is very interesting and intruiguing.> > >> > > Any comments on professional and financial status of this Native is also> > welcome.> > > Please provide any other details you may want to and I will confirm if I> > can.> > >> > > I

will post the results of this July 9th, Arizona Time 5:00 Pm (New> > Delhi, 5:30 AM July 10th).> > >> > > If possible please send replies to my email address chandran_manoj@> > and I will send them all out on July 10th (If moderators agree).> > >> > > Regards,> > >> > > -Manoj> > >> >> > > >>