IndiaDivine.org

Transits - Knowledge is Power - Real astrology

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

HI,Kudos to you.Regards,

Anita--- On Sun, 5/7/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: Transits - Knowledge is Power - Real astrology Date: Sunday, 5 July, 2009, 2:23 PM

Yes Dear Anita ji,I do not have the need to know your Birth details, which you never gaveus, but can assume with the data you gave. That is the power of realastrology done through the Great Constellations- Nakshatras of India.regards/Bhaskar.ancient_indian_ astrology, Anita R <ash.rsh55@. ..>wrote:>> Dear Bhaskar ji,> YOu will be amazed to know rahu is occupying my eigth house.. It reallycompletes the pic.> Regards,> Anita>> --- On Sun, 5/7/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:>>> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Transits - Knowledge is Power- Real astrology>

ancient_indian_ astrology> Sunday, 5 July, 2009, 6:03 AM>>>>>>>>>> Dear Anita ji,>> I will take the discussion a little further now to complete it. Since> you are now interested in real astrology and I am interested inseekers.>> We were talking about your 5th Lord being debilitated in Libra during> the time of October. Also check what Nakshatras appear in the sign> Libra. First is Chitra owned by Mars who may be your Lagna Lord, butis> also the 8th lord. Second Nakshatra which appears is Swati owned by> Rahu. Rahu is naturally inimical to the Sun. The third Nakshatra is> Visakha owned by

Jupiter. Jupiter may be the Lord of the 9th but also> the 12th Lord..>> Now you see the picture. How perfectly it fits.>> 8th House, Rahu and 12th house. This combination will naturally affect> your health.>> And in case any of these planets Mars,Rahu and Jupiter is placed in> either of the houses, 6th,8th or 12th, then all the more.>> regards/Bhaskar.>> N.B. Real astrology can come only through the knowledge of thePanchang,> Transits and Nakshatras, their owners and the significations of these,> in ones chart.>> ancient_indian_ astrology, Anita R ash.rsh55@..>> wrote:> >> > Dear Bhaskar ji,> > Very interesting. I had not observed that. I mean it did observethat> but the fact of ravis debilitation in libra had somehow missed me. I> must take a

deeper look at myself now. Thanks for pushing me to do it.> > Regards,> > Anita> >> > --- On Sun, 5/7/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:> >> >> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Transits - Knowledge isPower> - Real astrology> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Sunday, 5 July, 2009, 5:26 AM> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Dear Anita ji,> >> > That was a smart observation from you about yourself. Every October,> > something else too happens with you. The 5th Lord of health in Your> > Horoscope, who is the Sun, goes for a toss in Libra, His debilitated> > sign. You may also check the BAV points of the Sun and Mars,

inwhich> > raashi they get 1 points or less. Whenever the Sun and Mars transits> > through that sign every year, one may expect vulnerability to ones> > health. In Your case the 5th and the 6th Lord stays together most of> the> > time in Orbit so all the more cautions must be hatboured duringthose> > months.> >> > regards/Bhaskar.> >> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Anita Rash.rsh55@> ...>> > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Bhaskar ji,> > > In light of Shivani ji's mail, I made a quick study of my own> > horoscope and I found, every october, when the out and out marakafor> my> > horoscope venus ( being the 2nd and 7th lord) transits my 7th/8th> house,> > mostly accompanied by 6th lord budha or with budha in 6th house, I>

fall> > sick. This is something I have been observing from a long time, even> > before I ventured in to astrology. The same is the case with my> brother> > too.> > > Regards,> > > Anita> > >> > > --- On Sat, 4/7/09, sheevani147 sheevani147@ ... wrote:> > >> > >> > > sheevani147 sheevani147@ ...> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Transits - Knowledge is> Power> > - Real astrology> > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > Saturday, 4 July, 2009, 3:45 PM> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Dear Bhaskarji,> > >> > > Namaste,> > >> > > Thank you

so much for the practical tips. they are muchappreciated.> > >> > > I personally find that when moon transits scopio, I generally havea> > negative outlook. Scopio is 12th sign from lagna and also 8th sign> from> > my natal moon. Moon in 8th hse doesnt affect me much as it is moon's> > ownsign and a kendra from natal moon,,> > >> > > Incidentally, , moon is currently in scopio, where it isdebilitaed> > too.> > >> > > Now I shall definately observe which nakshatra is mosttroublesone,> > Thanks for the tip..> > >> > > warmest regards> > > Sheevani> > >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar"> > <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear

Neelamji,> > > >> > > > I do simple astrology and give simple answers . If you arelooking> > for> > > > hi-fi answers then you will be dissapointed for I dont spendtime> on> > > > that-> > > >> > > > 1) Transit of faster planets will be able to sustain theirresults> > only> > > > for short periods of times, while the slower will remain longer.> The> > > > good results too may last longer in the latter case, whereas the> > malefic> > > > results too may last longer.> > > >> > > > 2) Transit of Moon normally triggers the events to a particular> > date. If> > > > no significant events then pleasures or pains in various areasof> > life> > > > will last for a short time and

keep changing.> > > >> > > > 3) Moon in transit is difficult to handle , yes but be on watch> for> > the> > > > moon in the 8th house transit in ones chart and keep noting in> mind,> > > > what happens every month during that transit. That will giveclues> > to> > > > half of the story. The other half will come through theknowledge> of> > the> > > > Nakshatra in which Moon is transitting.> > > >> > > > One must try to know his own Horoscope and transits in same,well.> > This> > > > is a long process of study and may cover a Life time too.> > > >> > > > regards/Bhaskar.> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > ancient_indian_

astrology, neelam gupta> > > > <neelamgupta07@ > wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Bhaskar ji,> > > > >> > > > > If dummies are allowed to raise queries...> > > > >> > > > > How do you deal with transit of faster planets vis-a-visslower> > > > planets?> > > > > What should be concluded from transit of moon at these points?> > > > > Moon in transit as a lord of any particular house is always> > difficult> > > > to> > > > > handle.> > > > >> > > > > Regards> > > > > Neelam> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > 2009/7/4

Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@> > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > I wouldnt mind doing that, but How many would likethemselves> to> > be> > > > > > understood as "Dummies" ?> > > > > >> > > > > > I can bet many so called advanced astrologers do not usesuch> > rules> > > > for> > > > > > transit for the simple reason that they dont know them.Again> > for> > > > the> > > > > > simple reason that nobody has told them. Again for thesimple> > > > reasons> > > > > > that few know them.> > > > > >> > > > > > regards/Bhaskar.> > > > > >> >

> > > > --- In> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_ indian_> > astrology% 40yaho\> > > > ogroups.com> ,> > > > > > neelam gupta> > > > > >> > > > > > neelamgupta07@ wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Dear Bhaskar ji,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Thank you for practical and useful astrology.> > > > > > > How about a series called *Astrology for Dummies*?> > > > > > > Daily/Weekly tips?> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Regards> > > > > > > Neelam> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >

2009/7/4 Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@> > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Dear Anita ji,> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Your mail props me for more. Heres one more which youwill> > not> > > > find> > > > > > in> > > > > > > > books or anywhere but is Real astrology.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > If anyone has a planet in the 6th house and wants toknow> > when> > > > he> > > > > > will> > > > > > > > get a Loan he is looking for. The rule is " Any planetin> > > >

transit,> > > > > > > > transitting through the Nakshatras of the planet placedin> > the> > > > 6th,> > > > > > will> > > > > > > > bring him the approval and timing of the Loan How thehelp> > will> > > > come> > > > > > > > will be seen from the transitting planet, through which> > house it> > > > is> > > > > > > > transitting" .> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > For example I need a Loan. I have the planet Jupiter inmy> > 6th> > > > house> > > > > > in> > > > > > > > natal Chart. Study the Panchanga. Whenever any planet in> > Gochar> > > > > > transits> > > >

> > > > through P.Vasu,Visakha or P.Bhadra, I will get the Loan.> If> > this> > > > > > > > transitting planet is transiting through the 4th house,> then> > I> > > > will> > > > > > get> > > > > > > > the Loan through some contact of my mother, through the> 11th> > > > house,> > > > > > then> > > > > > > > through some contact of my friend. The house throughwhich> > the> > > > > > planet> > > > > > > > transits, becomes the significating source.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > The above is real astrology, and rest all is theoretical> > > > bakwaas. I> > > > > > use> > > >

> > > > very blunt language but for good of my astrologer> colleagues> > > > only, I> > > > > > > > have always done this. Most of the time we are engaged> into> > > > > > meaningless> > > > > > > > discussions which I read and just laugh over, for no> client> > or> > > > > > enquirist> > > > > > > > is going to come to me asking about his nature, but will> > come> > > > with a> > > > > > > > Tangible Query and we must be well equipped to answrthat,> > > > rather> > > > > > than> > > > > > > > giving him theories. Theories and the Esoteric is foodfor> > our> > > > own> > > > > > souls> >

> > > > > > but not for the person sitting opposite us with hischart.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > The same principles you may translate for looking for> > solutions> > > > for> > > > > > any> > > > > > > > other area you wish to know. For instance you want toknow> > when> > > > so n> > > > > > so> > > > > > > > will get a house. Check for the planet placed in the 4th> > house.> > > > In> > > > > > case> > > > > > > > no planet placed in 4th house, then check the Lord.> Whenever> > a> > > > > > planet in> > > > > > > > transit gets into the Nakshatra of the planet placed in>

the> > 4th> > > > > > house> > > > > > > > or its Lord, you can expect the finalisation of thehouse.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > But remember the astrologer before doing so must besmart> > enough> > > > > > first> > > > > > > > to locate whether the current time allows this event to> > happen> > > > or> > > > > > not,> > > > > > > > in the first case the Loan should be seen in the present> > period,> > > > and> > > > > > in> > > > > > > > the second case, the moving into a new house must be> visible> > in> > > > the> > > > > > > > Horoscope in the present

period. Rest timing of theevent> > will> > > > come> > > > > > > > through the above principles.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > I request all serious, sincere astrologers to read this> mail> > a> > > > > > number of> > > > > > > > times, if they want to learn real astrology, but if they> > wish to> > > > > > remain> > > > > > > > duds always writing thesis , theories, then its their> wish.> > > > Excuse> > > > > > me> > > > > > > > for being outright in my comments, but I see many groups> all> > > > filled> > > > > > with> > > > > > > > theroetical talks most of the times.

This Group is the> best,> > but> > > > we> > > > > > have> > > > > > > > to advance.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > best wishes,> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Bhaskar.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > --- In> > > > > >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_ indian_> > astrology% 40yaho\> > > > ogroups.com>> > > > > > <ancient_indian_ astrology% 40yaho\> > > > > > ogroups.com> ,> > > > > > > > Anita R ash.rsh55@> > > > > > > > wrote:> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > >

> > Dear Bhaskar ji,> > > > > > > > > Wow.....It is snippets like the ones you have mailed> that> > I> > > > always> > > > > > > > look for in our forum. They are invaluable and cannot be> > found> > > > > > easily in> > > > > > > > the books or web sites. Thanks. and keep them coming.> > > > > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > > > > Anita> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > --- On Sat, 4/7/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@> > > > > > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:

Blind Quiz:> > > > Divorce/Child> > > > > > > > custody Outcome> > > > > > > > > To:> > > > > >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_ indian_> > astrology% 40yaho\> > > > ogroups.com>> > > > > > <ancient_indian_ astrology% 40yaho\> > > > > >> > > > > > ogroups.com>> > > > > > > > > Saturday, 4 July, 2009, 5:44 AM> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > >

> >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Dear Friends,> > > > > > > > > Just a hurried mail.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > For those who may be interested retrograde planets do> > > > > > > > > give results in full. When and how, is what one must> know.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > In practical astrology results from Retro planets canbe> > > > > > > > > divided into3 parts.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > a) Results from Planet Retro in Natal Chart.> > > > > > > > > b) Results from Planet Direct in Natal Chart.> > > > > > > > > c)

Results of retro planet in Prashna Chart.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > We will take a example planet Jupiter.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > 1) Suppose Jupiter is retro in ones chart, thenwhatever> > > > > > > > > Jupiter signifies in ones chart , he will get the full> > results> > > > > > > > > whenever Jupiter gets retro in transit.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > 2) Vice versa for those with Jupiter direct in their> > charts.> > > > > > > > > Whenever Jupiter goes retro in transit, they will feel> the> > > > > > > > > crunch with the significationsof Jupiter in their> charts,> > > >

> > > > > and delay and obstacles can be encountered> > > > > > > > > leading to unexecution of desired goals, till the> > > > > > > > > Jupiter gets direct again in transit.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > 3) In Prashna Chart whenever the Ascendant Lord is> > > > > > > > > in retro condition, and so is the 11th house Lord orthe> > > > > > > > > Karyesh pointing to the Karyasiddhi of the Prashnamade,> > > > > > > > > then the Answer will be a regretful No to the Query> given.> > > > > > > > > Because here the retrogression will fully deny the> > > > Karyasiddhi.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > One is

free to confirm or negate the aboveexperiences,> > > > > > > > > as per his own. I have no objections.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > regards,> > > > > > > > > Bhaskar.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >

>> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Looking for local information? Find it on Local> > > > > > > > http://in.local. /> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >>

> > recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet> > Explorer 8. http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/> > >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet> Explorer 8. http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Checkout Buzz. http://in.buzz. />

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.

Guest guest

dear Sri bhaskarji,

thanks for sparing ur valuable time. I will keep u informed after 2 weeks and

I am sure ur predictions will come true.

I want a clarification from ur mail abt the following

It would be better if you check her Natal Chart which shows the problem clearly. We do not need transits to check this case. Current rahu antardasha denotes among other matters, the badhakasthana as well as the 8th house as well as the 11th house. The 11th house signifies legs too .

rahu is in kumbha which is 10th from her lagna and 12th from her rasi.

of course rahu is Poorvabhadrapada where jup is the naksthra lord.

her 11th house is occupied by moon and jup. Have I to take the current transit

Rahu which is 11th from her rasi?

thanks once again,

good wishes,

k.gopu

--- On Sun, 7/5/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: Transits - Knowledge is Power - Real astrology Date: Sunday, July 5, 2009, 9:54 PM

Dear Shri Gopuji,

Good to see you write after a pretty long time.

//is it from the moon or lagna of the natal chart?//

Sir it should be from the lagna of the Natal Chart.

// She developed Rhuematoid arthritis( auto immune disorder) by end of may and for the last one month she could not attend to any of the domestic chores. Fortunately she has responded to medical treatment given by the Ortho. there is improvement for the last 3 days. throught june Jup is in Dhanistha star and the star lord happens to be mars, whereas venus and mars has been in Aswini and then to Bharani. so as far the transists are concerned I can take only Jupiter and not mars and venus. I wud request for a clarification in this regard. Once again my request can be attended when ur free. //

It would be better if you check her Natal Chart which shows the problem clearly. We do not need transits to check this case. Current rahu antardasha denotes among other matters, the badhakasthana as well as the 8th house as well as the 11th house. The 11th house signifies legs too . The badhaksthana we know what it is. The 8th house too we know the negatives. Rahu in Jupiter constellation P. Bhadra causes inflammations. (P.Bhadra gives significations as - burning by fire, bearing pains, pain through heat, punishment. The portions ruled by P.Bhadra are the regions of the ribs, sides, flanks, soles of the feet.)

She will start getting much better and finer gradually from next month mid onwards.You have to allow 2 weeks of Jupiter antar to pass before you see the good results for normal health.

Please make use of transits only for timing events, and not for locating events, which has to be located from the Natal Chart itself.

But if we take the transits for study purposes, then You cannot take Jupiters transit for events canvassing small time zones. You will mandatorily have to take transits of planets moving faster like the Sun.

Please remember that unless the Natal Chart does not show the event, it cannot happen just by transits alone. In same way transits even if they are evil, cannot trouble the native, unless he has a bad dasha running.

regards,

Bhaskar.

ancient_indian_ astrology, K Gopu <kgopu_24 wrote:>> dear Sri Bhaskar,> Nice to see ur educative mails based on transits. I would request u to > clarify whenever ur free whether the transits which ur considering, ,> is it from the moon or lagna of the natal chart?> I was applying to my wife's chart.> Her dob is 27.06.1951. time 3.52 am, place :Vedarnayam( near Nagapattinam) .> she is rishaba lagna and her 6th, 8th and 12th ie venus jup and mars transits during> June was taken to consideration. rasi is meena with star as Revathi> She developed Rhuematoid arthritis( auto immune disorder) by end of may and for the last> one month she could not attend to any of the domestic chores. Fortunately she has responded to medical treatment given by the Ortho. there is improvement for the last 3 days. throught june Jup is in

Dhanistha star and the star lord happens to be mars, whereas venus and mars has been in Aswini and then to Bharani. so as far the transists are concerned I can take only Jupiter and not mars and venus. I wud request for a clarification in this regard. Once again my request can be attended when ur free.> > thanks,> regards,> k.gopu> > > > > --- On Sun, 7/5/09, Anita R ash.rsh55@.. . wrote:> > > Anita R ash.rsh55@.. .> Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Transits - Knowledge is Power - Real astrology> ancient_indian_ astrology> Sunday, July 5, 2009, 6:27 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Bhaskar ji,> YOu will be amazed to know rahu is occupying my eigth house. It really completes the

pic.> Regards,> Anita> > --- On Sun, 5/7/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> wrote:> > > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Transits - Knowledge is Power - Real astrology> ancient_indian_ astrology> Sunday, 5 July, 2009, 6:03 AM> > > > > > Dear Anita ji,> > I will take the discussion a little further now to complete it. Since> you are now interested in real astrology and I am interested in seekers.> > We were talking about your 5th Lord being debilitated in Libra during> the time of October. Also check what Nakshatras appear in the sign> Libra. First is Chitra owned by Mars who may be your Lagna Lord, but is> also the 8th lord. Second Nakshatra which appears is Swati owned by> Rahu.

Rahu is naturally inimical to the Sun. The third Nakshatra is> Visakha owned by Jupiter. Jupiter may be the Lord of the 9th but also> the 12th Lord.> > Now you see the picture. How perfectly it fits.> > 8th House, Rahu and 12th house. This combination will naturally affect> your health.> > And in case any of these planets Mars,Rahu and Jupiter is placed in> either of the houses, 6th,8th or 12th, then all the more.> > regards/Bhaskar.> > N.B. Real astrology can come only through the knowledge of the Panchang,> Transits and Nakshatras, their owners and the significations of these,> in ones chart.> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Anita R ash.rsh55@ ..>> wrote:> >> > Dear Bhaskar ji,> > Very interesting. I had not observed that. I mean it did observe that> but the

fact of ravis debilitation in libra had somehow missed me. I> must take a deeper look at myself now. Thanks for pushing me to do it.> > Regards,> > Anita> >> > --- On Sun, 5/7/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:> >> >> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Transits - Knowledge is Power> - Real astrology> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Sunday, 5 July, 2009, 5:26 AM> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Dear Anita ji,> >> > That was a smart observation from you about yourself. Every October,> > something else too happens with you. The 5th Lord of health in Your> > Horoscope, who is the Sun, goes for a toss in Libra, His debilitated>

> sign. You may also check the BAV points of the Sun and Mars, in which> > raashi they get 1 points or less. Whenever the Sun and Mars transits> > through that sign every year, one may expect vulnerability to ones> > health. In Your case the 5th and the 6th Lord stays together most of> the> > time in Orbit so all the more cautions must be hatboured during those> > months.> >> > regards/Bhaskar.> >> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Anita R ash.rsh55@> ..>> > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Bhaskar ji,> > > In light of Shivani ji's mail, I made a quick study of my own> > horoscope and I found, every october, when the out and out maraka for> my> > horoscope venus ( being the 2nd and 7th lord) transits my 7th/8th> house,> > mostly accompanied by

6th lord budha or with budha in 6th house, I> fall> > sick. This is something I have been observing from a long time, even> > before I ventured in to astrology. The same is the case with my> brother> > too.> > > Regards,> > > Anita> > >> > > --- On Sat, 4/7/09, sheevani147 sheevani147@ ... wrote:> > >> > >> > > sheevani147 sheevani147@ ...> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Transits - Knowledge is> Power> > - Real astrology> > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > Saturday, 4 July, 2009, 3:45 PM> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Dear Bhaskarji,> > >> > >

Namaste,> > >> > > Thank you so much for the practical tips.. they are much appreciated.> > >> > > I personally find that when moon transits scopio, I generally have a> > negative outlook. Scopio is 12th sign from lagna and also 8th sign> from> > my natal moon. Moon in 8th hse doesnt affect me much as it is moon's> > ownsign and a kendra from natal moon,,> > >> > > Incidentally, , moon is currently in scopio, where it is debilitaed> > too.> > >> > > Now I shall definately observe which nakshatra is most troublesone,> > Thanks for the tip..> > >> > > warmest regards> > > Sheevani> > >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar"> > <bhaskar_jyotish@ ....> wrote:> > > >>

> > >> > > > Dear Neelamji,> > > >> > > > I do simple astrology and give simple answers . If you are looking> > for> > > > hi-fi answers then you will be dissapointed for I dont spend time> on> > > > that-> > > >> > > > 1) Transit of faster planets will be able to sustain their results> > only> > > > for short periods of times, while the slower will remain longer.> The> > > > good results too may last longer in the latter case, whereas the> > malefic> > > > results too may last longer.> > > >> > > > 2) Transit of Moon normally triggers the events to a particular> > date. If> > > > no significant events then pleasures or pains in various areas of> > life> > > >

will last for a short time and keep changing.> > > >> > > > 3) Moon in transit is difficult to handle , yes but be on watch> for> > the> > > > moon in the 8th house transit in ones chart and keep noting in> mind,> > > > what happens every month during that transit. That will give clues> > to> > > > half of the story. The other half will come through the knowledge> of> > the> > > > Nakshatra in which Moon is transitting.> > > >> > > > One must try to know his own Horoscope and transits in same, well.> > This> > > > is a long process of study and may cover a Life time too.> > > >> > > > regards/Bhaskar.> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > --- In

ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta> > > > <neelamgupta07@ > wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Bhaskar ji,> > > > >> > > > > If dummies are allowed to raise queries...> > > > >> > > > > How do you deal with transit of faster planets vis-a-vis slower> > > > planets?> > > > > What should be concluded from transit of moon at these points?> > > > > Moon in transit as a lord of any particular house is always> > difficult> > > > to> > > > > handle.> > > > >> > > > > Regards> > > > > Neelam> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >

2009/7/4 Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@> > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > I wouldnt mind doing that, but How many would like themselves> to> > be> > > > > > understood as "Dummies" ?> > > > > >> > > > > > I can bet many so called advanced astrologers do not use such> > rules> > > > for> > > > > > transit for the simple reason that they dont know them. Again> > for> > > > the> > > > > > simple reason that nobody has told them. Again for the simple> > > > reasons> > > > > > that few know them.> > > > > >> > > > > > regards/Bhaskar.> > > > > >> > >

> > > --- In> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_ indian_> > astrology% 40yaho\> > > > ogroups.com> ,> > > > > > neelam gupta> > > > > >> > > > > > neelamgupta07@ wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Dear Bhaskar ji,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Thank you for practical and useful astrology.> > > > > > > How about a series called *Astrology for Dummies*?> > > > > > > Daily/Weekly tips?> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Regards> > > > > > > Neelam> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > 2009/7/4

Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@> > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Dear Anita ji,> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Your mail props me for more. Heres one more which you will> > not> > > > find> > > > > > in> > > > > > > > books or anywhere but is Real astrology.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > If anyone has a planet in the 6th house and wants to know> > when> > > > he> > > > > > will> > > > > > > > get a Loan he is looking for. The rule is " Any planet in> > > > transit,> >

> > > > > > transitting through the Nakshatras of the planet placed in> > the> > > > 6th,> > > > > > will> > > > > > > > bring him the approval and timing of the Loan How the help> > will> > > > come> > > > > > > > will be seen from the transitting planet, through which> > house it> > > > is> > > > > > > > transitting" .> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > For example I need a Loan. I have the planet Jupiter in my> > 6th> > > > house> > > > > > in> > > > > > > > natal Chart. Study the Panchanga. Whenever any planet in> > Gochar> > > > > > transits> > > > > > > > through

P.Vasu,Visakha or P.Bhadra, I will get the Loan.> If> > this> > > > > > > > transitting planet is transiting through the 4th house,> then> > I> > > > will> > > > > > get> > > > > > > > the Loan through some contact of my mother, through the> 11th> > > > house,> > > > > > then> > > > > > > > through some contact of my friend. The house through which> > the> > > > > > planet> > > > > > > > transits, becomes the significating source.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > The above is real astrology, and rest all is theoretical> > > > bakwaas. I> > > > > > use> > > > > > > > very blunt

language but for good of my astrologer> colleagues> > > > only, I> > > > > > > > have always done this. Most of the time we are engaged> into> > > > > > meaningless> > > > > > > > discussions which I read and just laugh over, for no> client> > or> > > > > > enquirist> > > > > > > > is going to come to me asking about his nature, but will> > come> > > > with a> > > > > > > > Tangible Query and we must be well equipped to answr that,> > > > rather> > > > > > than> > > > > > > > giving him theories. Theories and the Esoteric is food for> > our> > > > own> > > > > > souls> > > > > > > > but

not for the person sitting opposite us with his chart.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > The same principles you may translate for looking for> > solutions> > > > for> > > > > > any> > > > > > > > other area you wish to know. For instance you want to know> > when> > > > so n> > > > > > so> > > > > > > > will get a house. Check for the planet placed in the 4th> > house.> > > > In> > > > > > case> > > > > > > > no planet placed in 4th house, then check the Lord.> Whenever> > a> > > > > > planet in> > > > > > > > transit gets into the Nakshatra of the planet placed in> the> > 4th> > >

> > > house> > > > > > > > or its Lord, you can expect the finalisation of the house.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > But remember the astrologer before doing so must be smart> > enough> > > > > > first> > > > > > > > to locate whether the current time allows this event to> > happen> > > > or> > > > > > not,> > > > > > > > in the first case the Loan should be seen in the present> > period,> > > > and> > > > > > in> > > > > > > > the second case, the moving into a new house must be> visible> > in> > > > the> > > > > > > > Horoscope in the present period. Rest timing of the event> >

will> > > > come> > > > > > > > through the above principles.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > I request all serious, sincere astrologers to read this> mail> > a> > > > > > number of> > > > > > > > times, if they want to learn real astrology, but if they> > wish to> > > > > > remain> > > > > > > > duds always writing thesis , theories, then its their> wish.> > > > Excuse> > > > > > me> > > > > > > > for being outright in my comments, but I see many groups> all> > > > filled> > > > > > with> > > > > > > > theroetical talks most of the times. This Group is the> best,> >

but> > > > we> > > > > > have> > > > > > > > to advance.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > best wishes,> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Bhaskar.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > --- In> > > > > >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_ indian_> > astrology% 40yaho\> > > > ogroups.com>> > > > > > <ancient_indian_ astrology% 40yaho\> > > > > > ogroups.com> ,> > > > > > > > Anita R ash.rsh55@> > > > > > > > wrote:> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Dear Bhaskar ji,> > >

> > > > > > Wow.....It is snippets like the ones you have mailed> that> > I> > > > always> > > > > > > > look for in our forum. They are invaluable and cannot be> > found> > > > > > easily in> > > > > > > > the books or web sites. Thanks. and keep them coming.> > > > > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > > > > Anita> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > --- On Sat, 4/7/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@> > > > > > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Blind Quiz:> > > >

Divorce/Child> > > > > > > > custody Outcome> > > > > > > > > To:> > > > > >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_ indian_> > astrology% 40yaho\> > > > ogroups.com>> > > > > > <ancient_indian_ astrology% 40yaho\> > > > > >> > > > > > ogroups.com>> > > > > > > > > Saturday, 4 July, 2009, 5:44 AM> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > >

> > > >> > > > > > > > > Dear Friends,> > > > > > > > > Just a hurried mail.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > For those who may be interested retrograde planets do> > > > > > > > > give results in full. When and how, is what one must> know.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > In practical astrology results from Retro planets can be> > > > > > > > > divided into3 parts.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > a) Results from Planet Retro in Natal Chart.> > > > > > > > > b) Results from Planet Direct in Natal Chart.> > > > > > > > > c) Results of retro planet in Prashna

Chart.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > We will take a example planet Jupiter.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > 1) Suppose Jupiter is retro in ones chart, then whatever> > > > > > > > > Jupiter signifies in ones chart , he will get the full> > results> > > > > > > > > whenever Jupiter gets retro in transit.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > 2) Vice versa for those with Jupiter direct in their> > charts.> > > > > > > > > Whenever Jupiter goes retro in transit, they will feel> the> > > > > > > > > crunch with the significationsof Jupiter in their> charts,> > > > > > > > > and delay and

obstacles can be encountered> > > > > > > > > leading to unexecution of desired goals, till the> > > > > > > > > Jupiter gets direct again in transit.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > 3) In Prashna Chart whenever the Ascendant Lord is> > > > > > > > > in retro condition, and so is the 11th house Lord or the> > > > > > > > > Karyesh pointing to the Karyasiddhi of the Prashna made,> > > > > > > > > then the Answer will be a regretful No to the Query> given.> > > > > > > > > Because here the retrogression will fully deny the> > > > Karyasiddhi.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > One is free to confirm or negate the above

experiences,> > > > > > > > > as per his own. I have no objections..> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > regards,> > > > > > > > > Bhaskar.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > >

> > >> > > > > > > > > Looking for local information? Find it on Local> > > > > > > > http://in.local. /> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet> > Explorer 8.

http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/> > >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet> Explorer 8. http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/> >> > > > > recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.>

Guest guest

Dear Shri Gopuji,

Though I much believe in Chandra Lagna, but take all positions from Lagna and analyse from there only, and never from raasi (Moon sign).

In this case and in all cases the planet Lord may be anybody does not matter, but it will not show what results the native is going to face in that period .

This may sound strange that the antardasha Lord will not show the results. Then who will show the results? It will only be the constellation in which this antardasha Lord is placed. In Rahus case it is Jupiter owning the constellation P.Bhadra. Jupiter signifies the 11th house by placement, and the 8th and the 11th again. The 11th sign in the natural zodiac suggests the Legs part. In this chart even the individual Horoscope shows the placement of Rahu in Aquarius. The 8th shows incapacitations. You join these both results and you have got the problem witnessed astrologically.

Why I said Rahu additionally represents the badhak sthana is because Rahu is placed in the sign Aquarius owned by the Saturn. The Lagna is a fxied ascendant. hence the 9th house is the badhaksthana. Since Rahu also represents Saturn, whatever Saturn represents will be represented by Rahu too. In this case the 9th house owned by Saturn - or the badhaksthana.

I did not break my head over the transits because that was not required.

best wishes and regards

Bhaskar.

, K Gopu <kgopu_24 wrote:>> > > > > dear Sri bhaskarji,> thanks for sparing ur valuable time. I will keep u informed after 2 weeks and > I am sure ur predictions will come true.> I want a clarification from ur mail abt the following> > It would be better if you check her Natal Chart which shows the problem clearly. We do not need transits to check this case. Current rahu antardasha denotes among other matters, the badhakasthana as well as the 8th house as well as the 11th house. The 11th house signifies legs too .> > rahu is in kumbha which is 10th from her lagna and 12th from her rasi.> of course rahu is Poorvabhadrapada where jup is the naksthra lord.> her 11th house is occupied by moon and jup. Have I to take the current transit> Rahu which is 11th from her rasi?> > thanks once again,> good wishes,> k.gopu> > > > --- On Sun, 7/5/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:> > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish Re: Transits - Knowledge is Power - Real astrology> > Sunday, July 5, 2009, 9:54 PM> > > > > > > > > > Dear Shri Gopuji,> Good to see you write after a pretty long time.> > //is it from the moon or lagna of the natal chart?//> > Sir it should be from the lagna of the Natal Chart.> > // She developed Rhuematoid arthritis( auto immune disorder) by end of may and for the last one month she could not attend to any of the domestic chores. Fortunately she has responded to medical treatment given by the Ortho. there is improvement for the last 3 days. throught june Jup is in Dhanistha star and the star lord happens to be mars, whereas venus and mars has been in Aswini and then to Bharani. so as far the transists are concerned I can take only Jupiter and not mars and venus. I wud request for a clarification in this regard. Once again my request can be attended when ur free. //> > It would be better if you check her Natal Chart which shows the problem clearly. We do not need transits to check this case. Current rahu antardasha denotes among other matters, the badhakasthana as well as the 8th house as well as the 11th house. The 11th house signifies legs too . The badhaksthana we know what it is. The 8th house too we know the negatives. Rahu in Jupiter constellation P. Bhadra causes inflammations. (P.Bhadra gives significations as - burning by fire, bearing pains, pain through heat, punishment. The portions ruled by P.Bhadra are the regions of the ribs, sides, flanks, soles of the feet.)> > She will start getting much better and finer gradually from next month mid onwards.You have to allow 2 weeks of Jupiter antar to pass before you see the good results for normal health. > > Please make use of transits only for timing events, and not for locating events, which has to be located from the Natal Chart itself.> > But if we take the transits for study purposes, then You cannot take Jupiters transit for events canvassing small time zones. You will mandatorily have to take transits of planets moving faster like the Sun. > > Please remember that unless the Natal Chart does not show the event, it cannot happen just by transits alone. In same way transits even if they are evil, cannot trouble the native, unless he has a bad dasha running.> > regards,> Bhaskar.> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, K Gopu kgopu_24@ wrote:> >> > dear Sri Bhaskar,> > Nice to see ur educative mails based on transits. I would request u to > > clarify whenever ur free whether the transits which ur considering, ,> > is it from the moon or lagna of the natal chart?> > I was applying to my wife's chart.> > Her dob is 27.06.1951. time 3.52 am, place :Vedarnayam( near Nagapattinam) .> > she is rishaba lagna and her 6th, 8th and 12th ie venus jup and mars transits during> > June was taken to consideration. rasi is meena with star as Revathi> > She developed Rhuematoid arthritis( auto immune disorder) by end of may and for the last> > one month she could not attend to any of the domestic chores. Fortunately she has responded to medical treatment given by the Ortho. there is improvement for the last 3 days. throught june Jup is in Dhanistha star and the star lord happens to be mars, whereas venus and mars has been in Aswini and then to Bharani. so as far the transists are concerned I can take only Jupiter and not mars and venus. I wud request for a clarification in this regard. Once again my request can be attended when ur free.> > > > thanks,> > regards,> > k.gopu> > > > > > > > > > --- On Sun, 7/5/09, Anita R ash.rsh55@ . wrote:> > > > > > Anita R ash.rsh55@ .> > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Transits - Knowledge is Power - Real astrology> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Sunday, July 5, 2009, 6:27 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Bhaskar ji,> > YOu will be amazed to know rahu is occupying my eigth house. It really completes the pic.> > Regards,> > Anita> > > > --- On Sun, 5/7/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> wrote:> > > > > > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Transits - Knowledge is Power - Real astrology> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Sunday, 5 July, 2009, 6:03 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Anita ji,> > > > I will take the discussion a little further now to complete it. Since> > you are now interested in real astrology and I am interested in seekers.> > > > We were talking about your 5th Lord being debilitated in Libra during> > the time of October. Also check what Nakshatras appear in the sign> > Libra. First is Chitra owned by Mars who may be your Lagna Lord, but is> > also the 8th lord. Second Nakshatra which appears is Swati owned by> > Rahu. Rahu is naturally inimical to the Sun. The third Nakshatra is> > Visakha owned by Jupiter. Jupiter may be the Lord of the 9th but also> > the 12th Lord.> > > > Now you see the picture. How perfectly it fits.> > > > 8th House, Rahu and 12th house. This combination will naturally affect> > your health.> > > > And in case any of these planets Mars,Rahu and Jupiter is placed in> > either of the houses, 6th,8th or 12th, then all the more.> > > > regards/Bhaskar.> > > > N.B. Real astrology can come only through the knowledge of the Panchang,> > Transits and Nakshatras, their owners and the significations of these,> > in ones chart.> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Anita R ash.rsh55@ ..>> > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Bhaskar ji,> > > Very interesting. I had not observed that. I mean it did observe that> > but the fact of ravis debilitation in libra had somehow missed me. I> > must take a deeper look at myself now. Thanks for pushing me to do it.> > > Regards,> > > Anita> > >> > > --- On Sun, 5/7/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:> > >> > >> > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Transits - Knowledge is Power> > - Real astrology> > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > Sunday, 5 July, 2009, 5:26 AM> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Dear Anita ji,> > >> > > That was a smart observation from you about yourself. Every October,> > > something else too happens with you. The 5th Lord of health in Your> > > Horoscope, who is the Sun, goes for a toss in Libra, His debilitated> > > sign. You may also check the BAV points of the Sun and Mars, in which> > > raashi they get 1 points or less. Whenever the Sun and Mars transits> > > through that sign every year, one may expect vulnerability to ones> > > health. In Your case the 5th and the 6th Lord stays together most of> > the> > > time in Orbit so all the more cautions must be hatboured during those> > > months.> > >> > > regards/Bhaskar.> > >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Anita R ash.rsh55@> > ..>> > > wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Bhaskar ji,> > > > In light of Shivani ji's mail, I made a quick study of my own> > > horoscope and I found, every october, when the out and out maraka for> > my> > > horoscope venus ( being the 2nd and 7th lord) transits my 7th/8th> > house,> > > mostly accompanied by 6th lord budha or with budha in 6th house, I> > fall> > > sick. This is something I have been observing from a long time, even> > > before I ventured in to astrology. The same is the case with my> > brother> > > too.> > > > Regards,> > > > Anita> > > >> > > > --- On Sat, 4/7/09, sheevani147 sheevani147@ ... wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > sheevani147 sheevani147@ ...> > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Transits - Knowledge is> > Power> > > - Real astrology> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > Saturday, 4 July, 2009, 3:45 PM> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Bhaskarji,> > > >> > > > Namaste,> > > >> > > > Thank you so much for the practical tips.. they are much appreciated.> > > >> > > > I personally find that when moon transits scopio, I generally have a> > > negative outlook. Scopio is 12th sign from lagna and also 8th sign> > from> > > my natal moon. Moon in 8th hse doesnt affect me much as it is moon's> > > ownsign and a kendra from natal moon,,> > > >> > > > Incidentally, , moon is currently in scopio, where it is debilitaed> > > too.> > > >> > > > Now I shall definately observe which nakshatra is most troublesone,> > > Thanks for the tip..> > > >> > > > warmest regards> > > > Sheevani> > > >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar"> > > <bhaskar_jyotish@ ....> wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Dear Neelamji,> > > > >> > > > > I do simple astrology and give simple answers . If you are looking> > > for> > > > > hi-fi answers then you will be dissapointed for I dont spend time> > on> > > > > that-> > > > >> > > > > 1) Transit of faster planets will be able to sustain their results> > > only> > > > > for short periods of times, while the slower will remain longer.> > The> > > > > good results too may last longer in the latter case, whereas the> > > malefic> > > > > results too may last longer.> > > > >> > > > > 2) Transit of Moon normally triggers the events to a particular> > > date. If> > > > > no significant events then pleasures or pains in various areas of> > > life> > > > > will last for a short time and keep changing.> > > > >> > > > > 3) Moon in transit is difficult to handle , yes but be on watch> > for> > > the> > > > > moon in the 8th house transit in ones chart and keep noting in> > mind,> > > > > what happens every month during that transit. That will give clues> > > to> > > > > half of the story. The other half will come through the knowledge> > of> > > the> > > > > Nakshatra in which Moon is transitting.> > > > >> > > > > One must try to know his own Horoscope and transits in same, well.> > > This> > > > > is a long process of study and may cover a Life time too.> > > > >> > > > > regards/Bhaskar.> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta> > > > > <neelamgupta07@ > wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Bhaskar ji,> > > > > >> > > > > > If dummies are allowed to raise queries...> > > > > >> > > > > > How do you deal with transit of faster planets vis-a-vis slower> > > > > planets?> > > > > > What should be concluded from transit of moon at these points?> > > > > > Moon in transit as a lord of any particular house is always> > > difficult> > > > > to> > > > > > handle.> > > > > >> > > > > > Regards> > > > > > Neelam> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > 2009/7/4 Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@> > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > I wouldnt mind doing that, but How many would like themselves> > to> > > be> > > > > > > understood as "Dummies" ?> > > > > > >> > > > > > > I can bet many so called advanced astrologers do not use such> > > rules> > > > > for> > > > > > > transit for the simple reason that they dont know them. Again> > > for> > > > > the> > > > > > > simple reason that nobody has told them. Again for the simple> > > > > reasons> > > > > > > that few know them.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > regards/Bhaskar.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > --- In> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_ indian_> > > astrology% 40yaho\> > > > > ogroups.com> ,> > > > > > > neelam gupta> > > > > > >> > > > > > > neelamgupta07@ wrote:> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Dear Bhaskar ji,> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Thank you for practical and useful astrology.> > > > > > > > How about a series called *Astrology for Dummies*?> > > > > > > > Daily/Weekly tips?> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Regards> > > > > > > > Neelam> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > 2009/7/4 Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@> > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Dear Anita ji,> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Your mail props me for more. Heres one more which you will> > > not> > > > > find> > > > > > > in> > > > > > > > > books or anywhere but is Real astrology.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > If anyone has a planet in the 6th house and wants to know> > > when> > > > > he> > > > > > > will> > > > > > > > > get a Loan he is looking for. The rule is " Any planet in> > > > > transit,> > > > > > > > > transitting through the Nakshatras of the planet placed in> > > the> > > > > 6th,> > > > > > > will> > > > > > > > > bring him the approval and timing of the Loan How the help> > > will> > > > > come> > > > > > > > > will be seen from the transitting planet, through which> > > house it> > > > > is> > > > > > > > > transitting" .> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > For example I need a Loan. I have the planet Jupiter in my> > > 6th> > > > > house> > > > > > > in> > > > > > > > > natal Chart. Study the Panchanga. Whenever any planet in> > > Gochar> > > > > > > transits> > > > > > > > > through P.Vasu,Visakha or P.Bhadra, I will get the Loan.> > If> > > this> > > > > > > > > transitting planet is transiting through the 4th house,> > then> > > I> > > > > will> > > > > > > get> > > > > > > > > the Loan through some contact of my mother, through the> > 11th> > > > > house,> > > > > > > then> > > > > > > > > through some contact of my friend. The house through which> > > the> > > > > > > planet> > > > > > > > > transits, becomes the significating source.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > The above is real astrology, and rest all is theoretical> > > > > bakwaas. I> > > > > > > use> > > > > > > > > very blunt language but for good of my astrologer> > colleagues> > > > > only, I> > > > > > > > > have always done this. Most of the time we are engaged> > into> > > > > > > meaningless> > > > > > > > > discussions which I read and just laugh over, for no> > client> > > or> > > > > > > enquirist> > > > > > > > > is going to come to me asking about his nature, but will> > > come> > > > > with a> > > > > > > > > Tangible Query and we must be well equipped to answr that,> > > > > rather> > > > > > > than> > > > > > > > > giving him theories. Theories and the Esoteric is food for> > > our> > > > > own> > > > > > > souls> > > > > > > > > but not for the person sitting opposite us with his chart.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > The same principles you may translate for looking for> > > solutions> > > > > for> > > > > > > any> > > > > > > > > other area you wish to know. For instance you want to know> > > when> > > > > so n> > > > > > > so> > > > > > > > > will get a house. Check for the planet placed in the 4th> > > house.> > > > > In> > > > > > > case> > > > > > > > > no planet placed in 4th house, then check the Lord.> > Whenever> > > a> > > > > > > planet in> > > > > > > > > transit gets into the Nakshatra of the planet placed in> > the> > > 4th> > > > > > > house> > > > > > > > > or its Lord, you can expect the finalisation of the house.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > But remember the astrologer before doing so must be smart> > > enough> > > > > > > first> > > > > > > > > to locate whether the current time allows this event to> > > happen> > > > > or> > > > > > > not,> > > > > > > > > in the first case the Loan should be seen in the present> > > period,> > > > > and> > > > > > > in> > > > > > > > > the second case, the moving into a new house must be> > visible> > > in> > > > > the> > > > > > > > > Horoscope in the present period. Rest timing of the event> > > will> > > > > come> > > > > > > > > through the above principles.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > I request all serious, sincere astrologers to read this> > mail> > > a> > > > > > > number of> > > > > > > > > times, if they want to learn real astrology, but if they> > > wish to> > > > > > > remain> > > > > > > > > duds always writing thesis , theories, then its their> > wish.> > > > > Excuse> > > > > > > me> > > > > > > > > for being outright in my comments, but I see many groups> > all> > > > > filled> > > > > > > with> > > > > > > > > theroetical talks most of the times. This Group is the> > best,> > > but> > > > > we> > > > > > > have> > > > > > > > > to advance.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > best wishes,> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Bhaskar.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > --- In> > > > > > >> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_ indian_> > > astrology% 40yaho\> > > > > ogroups.com>> > > > > > > <ancient_indian_ astrology% 40yaho\> > > > > > > ogroups.com> ,> > > > > > > > > Anita R ash.rsh55@> > > > > > > > > wrote:> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Dear Bhaskar ji,> > > > > > > > > > Wow.....It is snippets like the ones you have mailed> > that> > > I> > > > > always> > > > > > > > > look for in our forum. They are invaluable and cannot be> > > found> > > > > > > easily in> > > > > > > > > the books or web sites. Thanks. and keep them coming.> > > > > > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > > > > > Anita> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > --- On Sat, 4/7/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@> > > > > > > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Blind Quiz:> > > > > Divorce/Child> > > > > > > > > custody Outcome> > > > > > > > > > To:> > > > > > >> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_ indian_> > > astrology% 40yaho\> > > > > ogroups.com>> > > > > > > <ancient_indian_ astrology% 40yaho\> > > > > > >> > > > > > > ogroups.com>> > > > > > > > > > Saturday, 4 July, 2009, 5:44 AM> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Dear Friends,> > > > > > > > > > Just a hurried mail.> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > For those who may be interested retrograde planets do> > > > > > > > > > give results in full. When and how, is what one must> > know.> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > In practical astrology results from Retro planets can be> > > > > > > > > > divided into3 parts.> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > a) Results from Planet Retro in Natal Chart.> > > > > > > > > > b) Results from Planet Direct in Natal Chart.> > > > > > > > > > c) Results of retro planet in Prashna Chart.> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > We will take a example planet Jupiter.> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > 1) Suppose Jupiter is retro in ones chart, then whatever> > > > > > > > > > Jupiter signifies in ones chart , he will get the full> > > results> > > > > > > > > > whenever Jupiter gets retro in transit.> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > 2) Vice versa for those with Jupiter direct in their> > > charts.> > > > > > > > > > Whenever Jupiter goes retro in transit, they will feel> > the> > > > > > > > > > crunch with the significationsof Jupiter in their> > charts,> > > > > > > > > > and delay and obstacles can be encountered> > > > > > > > > > leading to unexecution of desired goals, till the> > > > > > > > > > Jupiter gets direct again in transit.> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > 3) In Prashna Chart whenever the Ascendant Lord is> > > > > > > > > > in retro condition, and so is the 11th house Lord or the> > > > > > > > > > Karyesh pointing to the Karyasiddhi of the Prashna made,> > > > > > > > > > then the Answer will be a regretful No to the Query> > given.> > > > > > > > > > Because here the retrogression will fully deny the> > > > > Karyasiddhi.> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > One is free to confirm or negate the above experiences,> > > > > > > > > > as per his own. I have no objections..> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > regards,> > > > > > > > > > Bhaskar.> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Looking for local information? Find it on Local> > > > > > > > > http://in.local. /> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet> > > Explorer 8. http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/> > > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet> > Explorer 8. http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/> > >> > > > > > > > > > recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.> >>

Guest guest

dear shri bhaskarji,

thank u once again for the wonderful explanation of ur analysis.

good wishes,

k.gopu--- On Tue, 7/7/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: Transits - Knowledge is Power - Real astrology Date: Tuesday, July 7, 2009, 12:11 PM

Dear Shri Gopuji,

Though I much believe in Chandra Lagna, but take all positions from Lagna and analyse from there only, and never from raasi (Moon sign).

In this case and in all cases the planet Lord may be anybody does not matter, but it will not show what results the native is going to face in that period .

This may sound strange that the antardasha Lord will not show the results. Then who will show the results? It will only be the constellation in which this antardasha Lord is placed. In Rahus case it is Jupiter owning the constellation P.Bhadra. Jupiter signifies the 11th house by placement, and the 8th and the 11th again. The 11th sign in the natural zodiac suggests the Legs part. In this chart even the individual Horoscope shows the placement of Rahu in Aquarius. The 8th shows incapacitations. You join these both results and you have got the problem witnessed astrologically.

Why I said Rahu additionally represents the badhak sthana is because Rahu is placed in the sign Aquarius owned by the Saturn. The Lagna is a fxied ascendant. hence the 9th house is the badhaksthana. Since Rahu also represents Saturn, whatever Saturn represents will be represented by Rahu too. In this case the 9th house owned by Saturn - or the badhaksthana.

I did not break my head over the transits because that was not required.

best wishes and regards

Bhaskar.

ancient_indian_ astrology, K Gopu <kgopu_24 wrote:>> > > > > dear Sri bhaskarji,> thanks for sparing ur valuable time. I will keep u informed after 2 weeks and > I am sure ur predictions will come true.> I want a clarification from ur mail abt the following> > It would be better if you check her Natal Chart which shows the problem clearly. We do not need transits to check this case. Current rahu antardasha denotes among other matters, the badhakasthana as well as the 8th house as well as the 11th house. The 11th house signifies legs too .> > rahu is in kumbha which is 10th from her lagna and 12th from her rasi.> of course rahu is Poorvabhadrapada where jup is the naksthra lord.> her 11th house is occupied by moon and jup. Have I to take the current transit> Rahu which is

11th from her rasi?> > thanks once again,> good wishes,> k.gopu> > > > --- On Sun, 7/5/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:> > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Transits - Knowledge is Power - Real astrology> ancient_indian_ astrology> Sunday, July 5, 2009, 9:54 PM> > > > > > > > > > Dear Shri Gopuji,> Good to see you write after a pretty long time.> > //is it from the moon or lagna of the natal chart?//> > Sir it should be from the lagna of the Natal Chart.> > // She developed Rhuematoid arthritis( auto immune disorder) by end of may and for the last one month she could not attend to any of the domestic chores. Fortunately she has

responded to medical treatment given by the Ortho. there is improvement for the last 3 days. throught june Jup is in Dhanistha star and the star lord happens to be mars, whereas venus and mars has been in Aswini and then to Bharani. so as far the transists are concerned I can take only Jupiter and not mars and venus. I wud request for a clarification in this regard. Once again my request can be attended when ur free. //> > It would be better if you check her Natal Chart which shows the problem clearly. We do not need transits to check this case. Current rahu antardasha denotes among other matters, the badhakasthana as well as the 8th house as well as the 11th house. The 11th house signifies legs too . The badhaksthana we know what it is. The 8th house too we know the negatives. Rahu in Jupiter constellation P. Bhadra causes inflammations. (P.Bhadra gives significations as - burning by fire, bearing pains, pain through heat,

punishment. The portions ruled by P.Bhadra are the regions of the ribs, sides, flanks, soles of the feet.)> > She will start getting much better and finer gradually from next month mid onwards.You have to allow 2 weeks of Jupiter antar to pass before you see the good results for normal health. > > Please make use of transits only for timing events, and not for locating events, which has to be located from the Natal Chart itself.> > But if we take the transits for study purposes, then You cannot take Jupiters transit for events canvassing small time zones. You will mandatorily have to take transits of planets moving faster like the Sun. > > Please remember that unless the Natal Chart does not show the event, it cannot happen just by transits alone. In same way transits even if they are evil, cannot trouble the native, unless he has a bad dasha running.>

> regards,> Bhaskar.> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, K Gopu kgopu_24@ wrote:> >> > dear Sri Bhaskar,> > Nice to see ur educative mails based on transits. I would request u to > > clarify whenever ur free whether the transits which ur considering, ,> > is it from the moon or lagna of the natal chart?> > I was applying to my wife's chart.> > Her dob is 27.06.1951. time 3.52 am, place :Vedarnayam( near Nagapattinam) .> > she is rishaba lagna and her 6th, 8th and 12th ie venus jup and mars transits during> > June was taken to consideration. rasi is meena with star as Revathi> > She developed Rhuematoid arthritis( auto immune disorder) by end of may and for the last> > one month she could not attend to any of the domestic chores. Fortunately

she has responded to medical treatment given by the Ortho. there is improvement for the last 3 days. throught june Jup is in Dhanistha star and the star lord happens to be mars, whereas venus and mars has been in Aswini and then to Bharani. so as far the transists are concerned I can take only Jupiter and not mars and venus. I wud request for a clarification in this regard. Once again my request can be attended when ur free.> > > > thanks,> > regards,> > k.gopu> > > > > > > > > > --- On Sun, 7/5/09, Anita R ash.rsh55@ . wrote:> > > > > > Anita R ash.rsh55@ .> > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Transits - Knowledge is Power - Real astrology> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Sunday, July 5, 2009, 6:27 PM> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Bhaskar ji,> > YOu will be amazed to know rahu is occupying my eigth house. It really completes the pic.> > Regards,> > Anita> > > > --- On Sun, 5/7/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> wrote:> > > > > > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Transits - Knowledge is Power - Real astrology> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Sunday, 5 July, 2009, 6:03 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Anita ji,> > > > I will take the discussion a little further now to complete it. Since> > you are now interested in real astrology and I

am interested in seekers.> > > > We were talking about your 5th Lord being debilitated in Libra during> > the time of October. Also check what Nakshatras appear in the sign> > Libra. First is Chitra owned by Mars who may be your Lagna Lord, but is> > also the 8th lord. Second Nakshatra which appears is Swati owned by> > Rahu. Rahu is naturally inimical to the Sun. The third Nakshatra is> > Visakha owned by Jupiter. Jupiter may be the Lord of the 9th but also> > the 12th Lord.> > > > Now you see the picture. How perfectly it fits.> > > > 8th House, Rahu and 12th house. This combination will naturally affect> > your health.> > > > And in case any of these planets Mars,Rahu and Jupiter is placed in> > either of the houses, 6th,8th or 12th, then all the more.> > > >

regards/Bhaskar.> > > > N.B. Real astrology can come only through the knowledge of the Panchang,> > Transits and Nakshatras, their owners and the significations of these,> > in ones chart.> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Anita R ash.rsh55@ ..>> > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Bhaskar ji,> > > Very interesting. I had not observed that. I mean it did observe that> > but the fact of ravis debilitation in libra had somehow missed me. I> > must take a deeper look at myself now. Thanks for pushing me to do it.> > > Regards,> > > Anita> > >> > > --- On Sun, 5/7/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:> > >> > >> > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Transits -

Knowledge is Power> > - Real astrology> > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > Sunday, 5 July, 2009, 5:26 AM> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Dear Anita ji,> > >> > > That was a smart observation from you about yourself. Every October,> > > something else too happens with you. The 5th Lord of health in Your> > > Horoscope, who is the Sun, goes for a toss in Libra, His debilitated> > > sign. You may also check the BAV points of the Sun and Mars, in which> > > raashi they get 1 points or less. Whenever the Sun and Mars transits> > > through that sign every year, one may expect vulnerability to ones> > > health. In Your case the 5th and the 6th Lord

stays together most of> > the> > > time in Orbit so all the more cautions must be hatboured during those> > > months.> > >> > > regards/Bhaskar.> > >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Anita R ash.rsh55@> > ..>> > > wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Bhaskar ji,> > > > In light of Shivani ji's mail, I made a quick study of my own> > > horoscope and I found, every october, when the out and out maraka for> > my> > > horoscope venus ( being the 2nd and 7th lord) transits my 7th/8th> > house,> > > mostly accompanied by 6th lord budha or with budha in 6th house, I> > fall> > > sick. This is something I have been observing from a long time, even> > > before I ventured in to astrology. The same

is the case with my> > brother> > > too.> > > > Regards,> > > > Anita> > > >> > > > --- On Sat, 4/7/09, sheevani147 sheevani147@ ... wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > sheevani147 sheevani147@ ...> > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Transits - Knowledge is> > Power> > > - Real astrology> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > Saturday, 4 July, 2009, 3:45 PM> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Bhaskarji,> > > >> > > > Namaste,> > > >> > > > Thank you so

much for the practical tips.. they are much appreciated.> > > >> > > > I personally find that when moon transits scopio, I generally have a> > > negative outlook. Scopio is 12th sign from lagna and also 8th sign> > from> > > my natal moon. Moon in 8th hse doesnt affect me much as it is moon's> > > ownsign and a kendra from natal moon,,> > > >> > > > Incidentally, , moon is currently in scopio, where it is debilitaed> > > too.> > > >> > > > Now I shall definately observe which nakshatra is most troublesone,> > > Thanks for the tip..> > > >> > > > warmest regards> > > > Sheevani> > > >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar"> > > <bhaskar_jyotish@ ....>

wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Dear Neelamji,> > > > >> > > > > I do simple astrology and give simple answers . If you are looking> > > for> > > > > hi-fi answers then you will be dissapointed for I dont spend time> > on> > > > > that-> > > > >> > > > > 1) Transit of faster planets will be able to sustain their results> > > only> > > > > for short periods of times, while the slower will remain longer.> > The> > > > > good results too may last longer in the latter case, whereas the> > > malefic> > > > > results too may last longer.> > > > >> > > > > 2) Transit of Moon normally triggers the events to a particular> > >

date. If> > > > > no significant events then pleasures or pains in various areas of> > > life> > > > > will last for a short time and keep changing.> > > > >> > > > > 3) Moon in transit is difficult to handle , yes but be on watch> > for> > > the> > > > > moon in the 8th house transit in ones chart and keep noting in> > mind,> > > > > what happens every month during that transit. That will give clues> > > to> > > > > half of the story. The other half will come through the knowledge> > of> > > the> > > > > Nakshatra in which Moon is transitting.> > > > >> > > > > One must try to know his own Horoscope and transits in same, well.> > > This> > > > > is a

long process of study and may cover a Life time too.> > > > >> > > > > regards/Bhaskar.> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta> > > > > <neelamgupta07@ > wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Bhaskar ji,> > > > > >> > > > > > If dummies are allowed to raise queries...> > > > > >> > > > > > How do you deal with transit of faster planets vis-a-vis slower> > > > > planets?> > > > > > What should be concluded from transit of moon at these points?> > > > > > Moon in transit as a lord of any particular house is always> > >

difficult> > > > > to> > > > > > handle.> > > > > >> > > > > > Regards> > > > > > Neelam> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > 2009/7/4 Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@> > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > I wouldnt mind doing that, but How many would like themselves> > to> > > be> > > > > > > understood as "Dummies" ?> > > > > > >> > > > > > > I can bet many so called advanced astrologers do not use such> > > rules> > > > >

for> > > > > > > transit for the simple reason that they dont know them. Again> > > for> > > > > the> > > > > > > simple reason that nobody has told them. Again for the simple> > > > > reasons> > > > > > > that few know them.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > regards/Bhaskar.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > --- In> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_ indian_> > > astrology% 40yaho\> > > > > ogroups.com> ,> > > > > > > neelam gupta> > > > > > >> > > > > > > neelamgupta07@ wrote:> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Dear Bhaskar ji,> >

> > > > > >> > > > > > > > Thank you for practical and useful astrology.> > > > > > > > How about a series called *Astrology for Dummies*?> > > > > > > > Daily/Weekly tips?> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Regards> > > > > > > > Neelam> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > 2009/7/4 Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@> > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Dear Anita ji,> > > > > > > >

>> > > > > > > > > Your mail props me for more. Heres one more which you will> > > not> > > > > find> > > > > > > in> > > > > > > > > books or anywhere but is Real astrology.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > If anyone has a planet in the 6th house and wants to know> > > when> > > > > he> > > > > > > will> > > > > > > > > get a Loan he is looking for. The rule is " Any planet in> > > > > transit,> > > > > > > > > transitting through the Nakshatras of the planet placed in> > > the> > > > > 6th,> > > > > > > will> > > > > > > > > bring him the approval

and timing of the Loan How the help> > > will> > > > > come> > > > > > > > > will be seen from the transitting planet, through which> > > house it> > > > > is> > > > > > > > > transitting" .> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > For example I need a Loan. I have the planet Jupiter in my> > > 6th> > > > > house> > > > > > > in> > > > > > > > > natal Chart. Study the Panchanga. Whenever any planet in> > > Gochar> > > > > > > transits> > > > > > > > > through P.Vasu,Visakha or P.Bhadra, I will get the Loan.> > If> > > this> > > > > > > > > transitting planet is

transiting through the 4th house,> > then> > > I> > > > > will> > > > > > > get> > > > > > > > > the Loan through some contact of my mother, through the> > 11th> > > > > house,> > > > > > > then> > > > > > > > > through some contact of my friend. The house through which> > > the> > > > > > > planet> > > > > > > > > transits, becomes the significating source.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > The above is real astrology, and rest all is theoretical> > > > > bakwaas. I> > > > > > > use> > > > > > > > > very blunt language but for good of my astrologer> >

colleagues> > > > > only, I> > > > > > > > > have always done this. Most of the time we are engaged> > into> > > > > > > meaningless> > > > > > > > > discussions which I read and just laugh over, for no> > client> > > or> > > > > > > enquirist> > > > > > > > > is going to come to me asking about his nature, but will> > > come> > > > > with a> > > > > > > > > Tangible Query and we must be well equipped to answr that,> > > > > rather> > > > > > > than> > > > > > > > > giving him theories. Theories and the Esoteric is food for> > > our> > > > > own> > > > > > >

souls> > > > > > > > > but not for the person sitting opposite us with his chart.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > The same principles you may translate for looking for> > > solutions> > > > > for> > > > > > > any> > > > > > > > > other area you wish to know. For instance you want to know> > > when> > > > > so n> > > > > > > so> > > > > > > > > will get a house. Check for the planet placed in the 4th> > > house.> > > > > In> > > > > > > case> > > > > > > > > no planet placed in 4th house, then check the Lord.> > Whenever> > > a> > > > > > > planet

in> > > > > > > > > transit gets into the Nakshatra of the planet placed in> > the> > > 4th> > > > > > > house> > > > > > > > > or its Lord, you can expect the finalisation of the house.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > But remember the astrologer before doing so must be smart> > > enough> > > > > > > first> > > > > > > > > to locate whether the current time allows this event to> > > happen> > > > > or> > > > > > > not,> > > > > > > > > in the first case the Loan should be seen in the present> > > period,> > > > > and> > > > > > > in> > > > > > >

> > the second case, the moving into a new house must be> > visible> > > in> > > > > the> > > > > > > > > Horoscope in the present period. Rest timing of the event> > > will> > > > > come> > > > > > > > > through the above principles.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > I request all serious, sincere astrologers to read this> > mail> > > a> > > > > > > number of> > > > > > > > > times, if they want to learn real astrology, but if they> > > wish to> > > > > > > remain> > > > > > > > > duds always writing thesis , theories, then its their> > wish.> > > > > Excuse> > >

> > > > me> > > > > > > > > for being outright in my comments, but I see many groups> > all> > > > > filled> > > > > > > with> > > > > > > > > theroetical talks most of the times. This Group is the> > best,> > > but> > > > > we> > > > > > > have> > > > > > > > > to advance.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > best wishes,> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Bhaskar.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > --- In> > > > > > >> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_ indian_> > >

astrology% 40yaho\> > > > > ogroups.com>> > > > > > > <ancient_indian_ astrology% 40yaho\> > > > > > > ogroups.com> ,> > > > > > > > > Anita R ash.rsh55@> > > > > > > > > wrote:> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Dear Bhaskar ji,> > > > > > > > > > Wow.....It is snippets like the ones you have mailed> > that> > > I> > > > > always> > > > > > > > > look for in our forum. They are invaluable and cannot be> > > found> > > > > > > easily in> > > > > > > > > the books or web sites. Thanks. and keep them coming.> > > > > > > > > >

Regards,> > > > > > > > > > Anita> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > --- On Sat, 4/7/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@> > > > > > > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Blind Quiz:> > > > > Divorce/Child> > > > > > > > > custody Outcome> > > > > > > > > > To:> > > > > > >> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_ indian_> > > astrology% 40yaho\> > > > > ogroups.com>> > > > > > > <ancient_indian_ astrology%

40yaho\> > > > > > >> > > > > > > ogroups.com>> > > > > > > > > > Saturday, 4 July, 2009, 5:44 AM> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Dear Friends,> > > > > > > > > > Just a hurried mail.> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > For those who may be interested retrograde planets

do> > > > > > > > > > give results in full. When and how, is what one must> > know.> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > In practical astrology results from Retro planets can be> > > > > > > > > > divided into3 parts.> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > a) Results from Planet Retro in Natal Chart.> > > > > > > > > > b) Results from Planet Direct in Natal Chart.> > > > > > > > > > c) Results of retro planet in Prashna Chart.> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > We will take a example planet Jupiter.> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > 1)

Suppose Jupiter is retro in ones chart, then whatever> > > > > > > > > > Jupiter signifies in ones chart , he will get the full> > > results> > > > > > > > > > whenever Jupiter gets retro in transit.> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > 2) Vice versa for those with Jupiter direct in their> > > charts.> > > > > > > > > > Whenever Jupiter goes retro in transit, they will feel> > the> > > > > > > > > > crunch with the significationsof Jupiter in their> > charts,> > > > > > > > > > and delay and obstacles can be encountered> > > > > > > > > > leading to unexecution of desired goals, till the> > > > > > > > > >

Jupiter gets direct again in transit.> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > 3) In Prashna Chart whenever the Ascendant Lord is> > > > > > > > > > in retro condition, and so is the 11th house Lord or the> > > > > > > > > > Karyesh pointing to the Karyasiddhi of the Prashna made,> > > > > > > > > > then the Answer will be a regretful No to the Query> > given.> > > > > > > > > > Because here the retrogression will fully deny the> > > > > Karyasiddhi.> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > One is free to confirm or negate the above experiences,> > > > > > > > > > as per his own. I have no objections..> > > > >

> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > regards,> > > > > > > > > > Bhaskar.> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > >

> > > > > > Looking for local information? Find it on Local> > > > > > > > > http://in.local. /> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >

>> > > > recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet> > > Explorer 8. http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/> > > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet> > Explorer 8. http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/> > >> > > > > > > > > > recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.> >>