IndiaDivine.org

Blind Quiz Super Bonus Question

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

When we are trying to sell a product or company and not all buyers are bidding, then one has to "sweeten" the "offer". So I am am going to ask a "super bonus" question to sweeten the offer. Hoping this extra question will lure even more people to take this "challenge".

Super Bonus Fact:

The couple has two children currently.

Super Bonus Question: What are the approximate age of the children? Even if you could predict when the First child was born, that would be Great !!!

Super Bonus Hint: Dont Forget Kala-Desha-Patra

All who have already responded please feel free to take up this challenge (if you so wish).

Regards,

-Manoj

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

An wild guess on my part....

As discussed by learned friends, Saturn is playing a big role in giving

childrens. Also, as taught by Sreenadh-ji, a planet in own house

generally gives two times. Same has been confirmed by you (two

kids).

Based on that, my very WILD GUESS is .....

1st child born when Saturn matured, i.e. at 36th year of his life.

The second child was born at 41st year of his life.

regards

Chakraborty.

PS.. I am not afraid about trying. As the saying goes -

"Fools dare where Angels fears to tread". In astrology,

I am a Fool with a capital F. But I learn along the way.

Manoj Chandran [chandran_manoj]Saturday, July 04, 2009 7:54 PMancient indian_astrology Blind Quiz Super Bonus Question

Dear Friends,

When we are trying to sell a product or company and not all buyers are bidding, then one has to "sweeten" the "offer". So I am am going to ask a "super bonus" question to sweeten the offer. Hoping this extra question will lure even more people to take this "challenge".

Super Bonus Fact:

Super Bonus Question: What are the approximate age of the children? Even if you could predict when the First child was born, that would be Great !!!

All who have already responded please feel free to take up this challenge (if you so wish).

Regards,

-Manoj

This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Guest guest

Dear Chakraborty Ji,

/// 1st child born when Saturn matured, i.e. at 36th year of his life.

The second child was born at 41st year of his life ///

Any astrological reasons for the second child? If it is just a guess that is fine, just curious since you have an astrological reason for the first child (Sa 5th lord in own house, Sa dasha, Sa maturity).

Regards,

-Manoj

"CHAKRABORTYP2" <CHAKRABORTYP2 Sent: Sunday, July 5, 2009 5:54:09 AMRE: Blind Quiz Super Bonus Question

Dear Sir,

kids).

Based on that, my very WILD GUESS is ......

regards

Chakraborty.

Manoj Chandran [chandran_ manoj ]Saturday, July 04, 2009 7:54 PMancient indian_astrology[ancient_indian_ astrology] Blind Quiz Super Bonus Question

Dear Friends,

Super Bonus Fact:

Regards,

-Manoj

This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

The reason for second child.....

I was perusing thru the "Bhrigu Chakra Paddhati" or BCP

a month back. It suggests that 1 year can be allotted to every

house sequentially. And on the allotted year, the house becomes

active. Like 1st year, 13th year, 25th year...1H will be active.

As offspring is 5H, and so will be active on (3x12+5)=41st year which

also falls during uday kala of saturn (36-41 years), probably that is the

year of birth for the second child.

Similarly, it can be argued that 7th house Rahu became active

when Rahu is maturing (42nd year to 48 year) and active year for 7th house

(3x12+7 =) 43 rd year.

Anyway, I am just trying to apply whatever I have understood or

mis-understood of these Applications.

regards

Chakraborty

Manoj Chandran [chandran_manoj]Sunday, July 05, 2009 10:38 PM Subject: Re: Blind Quiz Super Bonus Question

Dear Chakraborty Ji,

Any astrological reasons for the second child? If it is just a guess that is fine, just curious since you have an astrological reason for the first child (Sa 5th lord in own house, Sa dasha, Sa maturity).

Regards,

-Manoj

"CHAKRABORTYP2 (AT) iocl (DOT) co.in" <CHAKRABORTYP2 (AT) iocl (DOT) co.in> Sent: Sunday, July 5, 2009 5:54:09 AMRE: Blind Quiz Super Bonus Question

Dear Sir,

kids).

regards

Chakraborty.

Manoj Chandran [chandran_ manoj ]Saturday, July 04, 2009 7:54 PMancient indian_astrology[ancient_indian_ astrology] Blind Quiz Super Bonus Question

Dear Friends,

Super Bonus Fact:

Regards,

-Manoj

Guest guest

Thank you Chakraborty Ji. That is an interesting observation/technique. Thanks for your active participation.

Regards,

-Manoj

"CHAKRABORTYP2" <CHAKRABORTYP2 Sent: Sunday, July 5, 2009 11:17:43 AMRE: Blind Quiz Super Bonus Question

Dear Sir,

The reason for second child.....

I was perusing thru the "Bhrigu Chakra Paddhati" or BCP

a month back. It suggests that 1 year can be allotted to every

house sequentially. And on the allotted year, the house becomes

active. Like 1st year, 13th year, 25th year...1H will be active.

As offspring is 5H, and so will be active on (3x12+5)=41st year which

also falls during uday kala of saturn (36-41 years), probably that is the

year of birth for the second child.

Similarly, it can be argued that 7th house Rahu became active

when Rahu is maturing (42nd year to 48 year) and active year for 7th house

(3x12+7 =) 43 rd year.

Anyway, I am just trying to apply whatever I have understood or

mis-understood of these Applications.

regards

Chakraborty

Manoj Chandran [chandran_ manoj ]Sunday, July 05, 2009 10:38 PMancient_indian_ astrologyRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Blind Quiz Super Bonus Question

Dear Chakraborty Ji,

Regards,

-Manoj

"CHAKRABORTYP2@ iocl.co.in" <CHAKRABORTYP2@ iocl.co.in>ancient_indian_ astrologySunday, July 5, 2009 5:54:09 AMRE: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Blind Quiz Super Bonus Question

Dear Sir,

childrens.. Also, as taught by Sreenadh-ji, a planet in own house

kids).

regards

Chakraborty.

Dear Friends,

Super Bonus Fact:

The couple has two children currently..

Regards,

-Manoj

This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information.. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments..