IndiaDivine.org

Re:Blind quiz-Divorce/Child Custody outcome

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Manoj and group

Because of my personal work i could not reply early.Here is my humble attempt

As everybody knows this is going to be a divorcee chart soon,i think it will be

futile pointing out the bad position of 7th house.Yet i am doing it here for one

last time just to show the method i am going to adopt in all my predictions if

somebody is curious about that.

7H Aries is occupied by Rahu,aspected by Mars(supermalefic as it owns Rahu,Sun

& venus(dispositor of Mercury and Ketu),Aspected by ketu(obviously) and Saturn.So

lot of Malefic influences on 7th house.Ma and sun aspect the 6H and 8H

respectively causing paapakartari yoga on 7H.Except for the Kalatrakaraka aspect

on 8th house nothing is helping the native

The aspects i consider are all nadi aspects.so bear with me.

Jupiter is strong in Kendra and retrograde which makes it stronger.It is also

2nd from the moon which was responsible for the native marrying.Exalted Jupiter

will give him lot of wealth.But he is also the 3rd and 6th lord showing hisc

onnection with debts and fights and it also denotes here that the native will

lose financially as the jupiter in retrograde state will approach Makara in few

days to its debilitation state.Also Jupiter will be transiting 8th from Moon

again as it was doing few months back, showing hard time to the native.

sa-Ju dasa is 6-8 to each other

Sa-

Regarding Children

First child will be a daughter- she will be around(very close to) 2 yrs of age.

Second child will be barely 5 months old(approx) and he is a male child most

probably.

i will give the reasons for the above if found correct and when i find time.

I will also comment about the work of the spouse and custody of child before the

quiz ends

Regards

Vinoth

Guest guest

Dear Vinoth Ji,

Thank you for your attempt and interest in this quiz. When you get time can you please elaborate on what "nadi aspects" mean? Also for a change it is interesting and refereshing to see some one who considers retrograde planet as "strong". Look forward to your comments on remaining issues (custody and work of spouse).

Regards,

-Manoj

"vinothkumarmd" <vinothkumarmd Sent: Sunday, July 5, 2009 11:32:05 AM Re:Blind quiz-Divorce/Child Custody outcome

Dear Manoj and group Because of my personal work i could not reply early.Here is my humble attemptAs everybody knows this is going to be a divorcee chart soon,i think it will be futile pointing out the bad position of 7th house.Yet i am doing it here for one last time just to show the method i am going to adopt in all my predictions if somebody is curious about that.7H Aries is occupied by Rahu,aspected by Mars(supermalefic as it owns Rahu,Sun & venus(dispositor of Mercury and Ketu),Aspected by ketu(obviously) and Saturn.So lot of Malefic influences on 7th house.Ma and sun aspect the 6H and 8H respectively causing paapakartari yoga on 7H.Except for the Kalatrakaraka aspect on 8th house nothing is helping the nativeThe aspects i consider are all nadi aspects.so bear with me.Jupiter is strong in Kendra and retrograde which makes it stronger.It is also 2nd from

the moon which was responsible for the native marrying.Exalted Jupiter will give him lot of wealth.But he is also the 3rd and 6th lord showing hisc onnection with debts and fights and it also denotes here that the native will lose financially as the jupiter in retrograde state will approach Makara in few days to its debilitation state.Also Jupiter will be transiting 8th from Moon again as it was doing few months back, showing hard time to the native.sa-Ju dasa is 6-8 to each otherSa-Regarding ChildrenFirst child will be a daughter- she will be around(very close to) 2 yrs of age.Second child will be barely 5 months old(approx) and he is a male child most probably.i will give the reasons for the above if found correct and when i find time.I will also comment about the work of the spouse and custody of child before the quiz endsRegardsVinoth

Guest guest

Dear Vinoth Ji,

"Except for the Kalatrakaraka aspect on 8th house nothing is helping the native".

Venus aspect definitely helps since he is also the 8th lord and hence tried to protect the 8th house.

"Jupiter is strong in Kendra and retrograde which makes it stronger. It is also 2nd from the moon which was responsible for the native marrying".

Good point. From the Moon it is also the exalted 7th lord in the 2nd house. Classics says this combo should give more than one marriage, so atleast one is guaranteed. Also this Jupiter aspects the 8th lord and Kalatrakaraka Venus as well as Dasha lord Saturn (if we accept the aspect from previous house).

Further you will also notice that in D-9 Jupiter and Venus are in parivartan. This Parivartkan between these two critical planets helps initiate the marriage. Notice also that Rahu is conjunct Jupiter and hence takes on the role of Jupiter. This is probably why the marriage happened in Sa-Ra. Also if the TOB changes by 50 sec then the D-9 lagna changes to the previous house, placing the Ju-Ra combination in the 9th house instead of the 8th.

Also I know they got married some time in the first half of 2006, so Sa was transiting Cancer and Jupiter transiting Libra and hence the double transit aspects of Sa & Ju was on the 7th house and Rahu. This helped finalize the marriage.

It is also interesting to note that according to DK the following dictum:

"When Sa transits a Krura Rasi, Native suffers all kinds of ills".

(I am not quoting but paraphrasing out of memory from my teachings. In this case since Ve is the 8th lord, his Navamsha sign is Sag. Hence Krura Rashis are trines from that: Sag, Aries & Leo. We can also include the Rashi aspected by the 8th lord in D-1, Taurus. So the list is now Sag, Aries, Leo & Tau. We can see that currently Saturn is transiting Leo and precipitating this event (as predicted by this Nadi technhique). Ofcourse transits can only bring to fruition what the Natal chart indicates and the role of the number 6 on this divorce has been well explored !!! (Ju is 6th lord, 6th from Sa, 7th lord Ma is placed 6 houses away in the 12th).

Regards,

-Manoj

"vinothkumarmd" <vinothkumarmd Sent: Sunday, July 5, 2009 11:32:05 AM Re:Blind quiz-Divorce/Child Custody outcome

Dear Manoj and group Because of my personal work i could not reply early.Here is my humble attemptAs everybody knows this is going to be a divorcee chart soon,i think it will be futile pointing out the bad position of 7th house.Yet i am doing it here for one last time just to show the method i am going to adopt in all my predictions if somebody is curious about that.7H Aries is occupied by Rahu,aspected by Mars(supermalefic as it owns Rahu,Sun & venus(dispositor of Mercury and Ketu),Aspected by ketu(obviously) and Saturn.So lot of Malefic influences on 7th house.Ma and sun aspect the 6H and 8H respectively causing paapakartari yoga on 7H.Except for the Kalatrakaraka aspect on 8th house nothing is helping the nativeThe aspects i consider are all nadi aspects.so bear with me.Jupiter is strong in Kendra and retrograde which makes it stronger.It is also 2nd from

the moon which was responsible for the native marrying.Exalted Jupiter will give him lot of wealth.But he is also the 3rd and 6th lord showing hisc onnection with debts and fights and it also denotes here that the native will lose financially as the jupiter in retrograde state will approach Makara in few days to its debilitation state.Also Jupiter will be transiting 8th from Moon again as it was doing few months back, showing hard time to the native.sa-Ju dasa is 6-8 to each otherSa-Regarding ChildrenFirst child will be a daughter- she will be around(very close to) 2 yrs of age.Second child will be barely 5 months old(approx) and he is a male child most probably.i will give the reasons for the above if found correct and when i find time.I will also comment about the work of the spouse and custody of child before the quiz endsRegardsVinoth