with 3-5 Kgs of Jvaari (Good Quality which we eat), daily. These pigeons

numbering about 50 always turn up much before 10am sharp which time I

usually throw this jvaari on the chajja (Threshold outside my Bedroom

Balcony) of my Flat.

Today I notice a strange thing. They are all waiting since morning all

sitting in a line on various places atop, but not flying down to eat the

jvaari. Since we are not Non_veg there is nothing non veg I see on the

parapet where the jvaari is thrown to dussuade them from eating. I also

requested them mentally to please come down and eat. But of no avail.

They are neither flying away, nor eating the same. I have not committed

any sin as far as I remember between yesterday and today.

Then what could be the matter . How to make them eat ?

Does anyone who has some knowledge, can guide me to the solution ?

regards/Bhaskar.

Guest guest

Interesting.

Some say pigeon and animals represented by Ketu.

May be you have made some error in praying today. Or forgot to thank your Guru.

Also, may be they are not well after Saturdays rainfall in Mumbai.. Chiranjiv Mehta--- On Tue, 7/7/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish What could be the reason ? Date: Tuesday, 7 July, 2009, 12:54 PM

Dear Friends,Since last 5 years or more, I have a practise of feeding the pigeonswith 3-5 Kgs of Jvaari (Good Quality which we eat), daily. These pigeonsnumbering about 50 always turn up much before 10am sharp which time Iusually throw this jvaari on the chajja (Threshold outside my BedroomBalcony) of my Flat.Today I notice a strange thing. They are all waiting since morning allsitting in a line on various places atop, but not flying down to eat thejvaari. Since we are not Non_veg there is nothing non veg I see on theparapet where the jvaari is thrown to dussuade them from eating. I alsorequested them mentally to please come down and eat. But of no avail.They are neither flying away, nor eating the same. I have not committedany sin as far as I remember between yesterday and today.Then what could be the matter . How to make them eat ?Does anyone who has some knowledge, can

guide me to the solution ?regards/Bhaskar.

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar ji,I feel it has something to do with the eclipse today.I have seen birds and other animals not taking feed on the day of the eclipse. There are scientific investigations on animal behaviour prior to eclipses and earthquakes.

RegardsNeelam2009/7/7 <vchiranjiv

Interesting.

Some say pigeon and animals represented by Ketu.

May be you have made some error in praying today. Or forgot to thank your Guru.

Also, may be they are not well after Saturdays rainfall in Mumbai.. Chiranjiv Mehta--- On Tue, 7/7/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish What could be the reason ?

Date: Tuesday, 7 July, 2009, 12:54 PM

Dear Friends,Since last 5 years or more, I have a practise of feeding the pigeonswith 3-5 Kgs of Jvaari (Good Quality which we eat), daily. These pigeonsnumbering about 50 always turn up much before 10am sharp which time I

usually throw this jvaari on the chajja (Threshold outside my BedroomBalcony) of my Flat.Today I notice a strange thing. They are all waiting since morning allsitting in a line on various places atop, but not flying down to eat the

jvaari. Since we are not Non_veg there is nothing non veg I see on theparapet where the jvaari is thrown to dussuade them from eating. I alsorequested them mentally to please come down and eat. But of no avail.

They are neither flying away, nor eating the same. I have not committedany sin as far as I remember between yesterday and today.Then what could be the matter . How to make them eat ?Does anyone who has some knowledge, can

guide me to the solution ?regards/Bhaskar.

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar ji I just come back frm office And saw this mail so done a quick prashna and i took only Udayakal lagna as without ur presence and participation generaly i cannot took Kowries for prashna .so udaya Lagna is Libra and in begining degrees here is the Jhora -------------Natal prashna Chart July 7, 2009Time: 13:11:58Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)Place: 77 E 13' 00", 28 N 40' 00" Delhi, IndiaTithi: Pournimasya (Sa) (6.29% left)Vedic Weekday: Tuesday (Ma)Nakshatra: Poorvashadha (Ve) (45.55% left)Yoga: Indra (Ra) (35.44% left)Karana: Bava (Su) (12.58% left)Hora Lord: Sun according to me and sookhsma hora is venus who is in 8th House frm chart and happens to b Lagna Lord here is the planetary positions in chart ----------------Body Longitude Nakshatra Pada Rasi NavamsaLagna 0 Li 39' 56.50" Chit 3 Li LiSun - AmK 21 Ge 20' 53.60" Puna 1 Ge ArMoon - BK 20 Sg 35' 37.25" PSha 3 Sg LiMars - GK 2 Ta 37' 06.53" Krit 2 Ta CpMercury - MK 13 Ge 16' 17.31" Ardr 2 Ge CpJupiter ® - DK 2 Aq 15' 20.37" Dhan 3 Aq LiVenus - PK 8 Ta 10' 03.28" Krit 4 Ta PiSaturn - AK 23 Le 04' 21.16" PPha 3 Le LiRahu 7 Cp 02' 59.90" USha 4 Cp PiKetu 7 Cn 02' 59.90" Push 2 Cn ViMaandi 1 Li 53' 02.21" Chit 3 Li LiGulika 20 Vi 36' 09.86" Hast 4 Vi CnSo we can see GUlika ( kerala calculations ) in same navamsa pada of lagna rising and badaka sign has sani and badekesh gone to 9th H and sitting with 9th L ,today is guru purnima and only 6% left to purnima to finish .Gulika rising in lagna and sani in badaka sign and badakesh gone to 9th House with L and even the indicator of guru -the jupiter is vakra and atichara in transit and hence weak ,so i blv it is some thing realted to Gurus blessings for u .Also gulika and sani es aspect etc on lagna again shows dead and departed souls and here guru if u sighted any Indian crow ( in kerala we called it as Bali kakka -which eats the bali pinda danam s during sharath for pitries ( also u can see no other kind of crows or birds generaly touching it ) then it is another indication of dead souls of gurus visiting u and they hav some problem and u need to do it for them i blv even Mahabdaka sign for all chara signs is Kumbha rasi and where the 6th L sits ( which is sign of pets too ) jupiter is there .here ur pets is this Pigoens so this kaputer ( pigeon ) is ur pets and i think they can see some atma or some thing there and it is waht stoping frm eating this food .if u ask forgivance frm gurus and ask ( mentaly ) this pigeons to eat food they will eat itNow i am waiting for ur commnts and feed backs rgrds sunil nairdue to lack of time i cannot write more on this u can see 6th L and House and 8th L and House ( sani aspects 8th H and mars aspecting sani in badaka sign -who is again with venus -the lagna and 8th L ) ,but 8th L is not participating in it and hence a sort of badaka where u felt it immdtly on the day as a signal so it is a serious and if the pigons strted eating in case after u mentaly done the prayers and asking for forgivance is best signal for u for further devlpmnt in ur life too.and also there not much time to finish this guru poornima ,so pls do it fast .sorry for late reply , "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> > Dear Friends,> > Since last 5 years or more, I have a practise of feeding the pigeons> with 3-5 Kgs of Jvaari (Good Quality which we eat), daily. These pigeons> numbering about 50 always turn up much before 10am sharp which time I> usually throw this jvaari on the chajja (Threshold outside my Bedroom> Balcony) of my Flat.> > Today I notice a strange thing. They are all waiting since morning all> sitting in a line on various places atop, but not flying down to eat the> jvaari. Since we are not Non_veg there is nothing non veg I see on the> parapet where the jvaari is thrown to dussuade them from eating. I also> requested them mentally to please come down and eat. But of no avail.> They are neither flying away, nor eating the same. I have not committed> any sin as far as I remember between yesterday and today.> > Then what could be the matter . How to make them eat ?> > Does anyone who has some knowledge, can guide me to the solution ?> > regards/Bhaskar.>

Guest guest

Dear Shri Sunil Nair ji,

That was a good analysis, for sure. Before you had posted your mail, I

had already asked for forgiveness from My Guru for the promises unkept.

And work it certainly did, like magic. God knows only how a good sankalp

done in my heart without having spoken aloud, is heard by the Guru and

relayed through to the pigeons so dramatically and collectively.

My Own 9th house Lord Mars is with Rahu both in same degrees and in

nakshatra of Magha owned by Ketu. Incidentally Magha denotes dead

ancestors . And today is Tuesday. The day Lord is Mars again.

regards/Bhaskar.

, " sunil nair "

<astro_tellerkerala wrote:

>

>

> Dear Bhaskar ji

>

> I just come back frm office

>

> And saw this mail

>

> so done a quick prashna and i took only Udayakal lagna as without ur

> presence and participation generaly i cannot took Kowries for prashna

>

> so udaya Lagna is Libra and in begining degrees

>

> here is the Jhora

> -------------

>

>

> Natal prashna Chart

>

> July 7, 2009

> Time: 13:11:58

> Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

> Place: 77 E 13' 00 " , 28 N 40' 00 "

> Delhi, India

>

> Tithi: Pournimasya (Sa) (6.29% left)

> Vedic Weekday: Tuesday (Ma)

> Nakshatra: Poorvashadha (Ve) (45.55% left)

> Yoga: Indra (Ra) (35.44% left)

> Karana: Bava (Su) (12.58% left)

> Hora Lord: Sun according to me and sookhsma hora is venus who is in

> 8th House frm chart and happens to b Lagna Lord

>

> here is the planetary positions in chart

> ----------------

>

> Body Longitude Nakshatra Pada Rasi Navamsa

>

> Lagna 0 Li 39' 56.50 " Chit 3 Li Li

> Sun - AmK 21 Ge 20' 53.60 " Puna 1 Ge Ar

> Moon - BK 20 Sg 35' 37.25 " PSha 3 Sg Li

> Mars - GK 2 Ta 37' 06.53 " Krit 2 Ta Cp

> Mercury - MK 13 Ge 16' 17.31 " Ardr 2 Ge Cp

> Jupiter ® - DK 2 Aq 15' 20.37 " Dhan 3 Aq Li

> Venus - PK 8 Ta 10' 03.28 " Krit 4 Ta Pi

> Saturn - AK 23 Le 04' 21.16 " PPha 3 Le Li

> Rahu 7 Cp 02' 59.90 " USha 4 Cp Pi

> Ketu 7 Cn 02' 59.90 " Push 2 Cn Vi

> Maandi 1 Li 53' 02.21 " Chit 3 Li Li

> Gulika 20 Vi 36' 09.86 " Hast 4 Vi Cn

>

>

> So we can see GUlika ( kerala calculations ) in same navamsa pada of

> lagna rising and badaka sign has sani and badekesh gone to 9th H and

> sitting with 9th L ,today is guru purnima and only 6% left to purnima

to

> finish .

> Gulika rising in lagna and sani in badaka sign and badakesh gone to

9th

> House with L and even the indicator of guru -the jupiter is vakra and

> atichara in transit and hence weak ,so i blv it is some thing realted

to

> Gurus blessings for u .

>

> Also gulika and sani es aspect etc on lagna again shows dead and

> departed souls and here guru

>

> if u sighted any Indian crow ( in kerala we called it as Bali kakka

> -which eats the bali pinda danam s during sharath for pitries ( also u

> can see no other kind of crows or birds generaly touching it ) then it

> is another indication of dead souls of gurus visiting u and they hav

> some problem and u need to do it for them i blv

>

> even Mahabdaka sign for all chara signs is Kumbha rasi and where the

6th

> L sits ( which is sign of pets too ) jupiter is there .here ur pets is

> this Pigoens

>

> so this kaputer ( pigeon ) is ur pets and i think they can see some

atma

> or some thing there and it is waht stoping frm eating this food .

>

> if u ask forgivance frm gurus and ask ( mentaly ) this pigeons to eat

> food they will eat it

>

> Now i am waiting for ur commnts and feed backs

>

> rgrds sunil nair

>

> due to lack of time i cannot write more on this

>

> u can see 6th L and House and 8th L and House ( sani aspects 8th H and

> mars aspecting sani in badaka sign -who is again with venus -the lagna

> and 8th L ) ,but 8th L is not participating in it and hence a sort of

> badaka where u felt it immdtly on the day as a signal

>

> so it is a serious and if the pigons strted eating in case after u

> mentaly done the prayers and asking for forgivance is best signal for

u

> for further devlpmnt in ur life too.

>

> and also there not much time to finish this guru poornima ,so pls do

it

> fast .

>

> sorry for late reply

>

>

>

> , " Bhaskar "

> bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Friends,

> >

> > Since last 5 years or more, I have a practise of feeding the pigeons

> > with 3-5 Kgs of Jvaari (Good Quality which we eat), daily. These

> pigeons

> > numbering about 50 always turn up much before 10am sharp which time

I

> > usually throw this jvaari on the chajja (Threshold outside my

Bedroom

> > Balcony) of my Flat.

> >

> > Today I notice a strange thing. They are all waiting since morning

all

> > sitting in a line on various places atop, but not flying down to eat

> the

> > jvaari. Since we are not Non_veg there is nothing non veg I see on

> the

> > parapet where the jvaari is thrown to dussuade them from eating. I

> also

> > requested them mentally to please come down and eat. But of no

avail.

> > They are neither flying away, nor eating the same. I have not

> committed

> > any sin as far as I remember between yesterday and today.

> >

> > Then what could be the matter . How to make them eat ?

> >

> > Does anyone who has some knowledge, can guide me to the solution ?

> >

> > regards/Bhaskar.

> >

>

Guest guest

Pranams,I think the birds are agitated by the formation Lunar eclipse on Guru pournima day 6/7 July 09 or may be a mark of dissatisfaction/resentment of pitru over arms race progressing on one part and arms reduction talks going on the other part happening in different corners of the world.Regards/Dhananjayan--- On Tue, 7/7/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish What could be the reason ? Date: Tuesday, 7 July, 2009, 12:54 PM

Dear Friends,

Since last 5 years or more, I have a practise of feeding the pigeons

with 3-5 Kgs of Jvaari (Good Quality which we eat), daily.. These pigeons

numbering about 50 always turn up much before 10am sharp which time I

usually throw this jvaari on the chajja (Threshold outside my Bedroom

Balcony) of my Flat.

Today I notice a strange thing. They are all waiting since morning all

sitting in a line on various places atop, but not flying down to eat the

jvaari. Since we are not Non_veg there is nothing non veg I see on the

parapet where the jvaari is thrown to dussuade them from eating. I also

requested them mentally to please come down and eat. But of no avail.

They are neither flying away, nor eating the same. I have not committed

any sin as far as I remember between yesterday and today.

Then what could be the matter . How to make them eat ?

Does anyone who has some knowledge, can guide me to the solution ?

regards/Bhaskar.

Get your preferred Email name!

Now you can @ymail.com and @rocketmail.com.

Guest guest

Dear respected Bhaskar ji sure ,thanks for ur feedbacks on the mail and i am relieved it happened that way due to Lack of time and since i hav some people with me for lunch i was busy and hence could not write much on it I dont think it has any thing to do with eclipse as it is not much felt in india ,sure i dont hav panchangas with me ###My Own 9th house Lord Mars is with Rahu both in same degrees and in

nakshatra of Magha owned by Ketu. Incidentally Magha denotes dead

ancestors . And today is Tuesday. The day Lord is Mars again. #####sure ,i wanted to write abt all those but due to non availabity time i dont go for much details ,even ur rahu dasa who is with 9th L Mars is going on and may b antara of guru himself in ur chart thanks and rgrds sunil nair

, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> > Dear Shri Sunil Nair ji,> > That was a good analysis, for sure. Before you had posted your mail, I> had already asked for forgiveness from My Guru for the promises unkept. > And work it certainly did, like magic. God knows only how a good sankalp> done in my heart without having spoken aloud, is heard by the Guru and> relayed through to the pigeons so dramatically and collectively.> > My Own 9th house Lord Mars is with Rahu both in same degrees and in> nakshatra of Magha owned by Ketu. Incidentally Magha denotes dead> ancestors . And today is Tuesday. The day Lord is Mars again.> > regards/Bhaskar.> > > , "sunil nair"> astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> >> >> > Dear Bhaskar ji> >> > I just come back frm office> >> > And saw this mail> >> > so done a quick prashna and i took only Udayakal lagna as without ur> > presence and participation generaly i cannot took Kowries for prashna> .> >> > so udaya Lagna is Libra and in begining degrees> >> > here is the Jhora> > -------------> >> >> > Natal prashna Chart> >> > July 7, 2009> > Time: 13:11:58> > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> > Place: 77 E 13' 00", 28 N 40' 00"> > Delhi, India> >> > Tithi: Pournimasya (Sa) (6.29% left)> > Vedic Weekday: Tuesday (Ma)> > Nakshatra: Poorvashadha (Ve) (45.55% left)> > Yoga: Indra (Ra) (35.44% left)> > Karana: Bava (Su) (12.58% left)> > Hora Lord: Sun according to me and sookhsma hora is venus who is in> > 8th House frm chart and happens to b Lagna Lord> >> > here is the planetary positions in chart> > ----------------> >> > Body Longitude Nakshatra Pada Rasi Navamsa> >> > Lagna 0 Li 39' 56.50" Chit 3 Li Li> > Sun - AmK 21 Ge 20' 53.60" Puna 1 Ge Ar> > Moon - BK 20 Sg 35' 37.25" PSha 3 Sg Li> > Mars - GK 2 Ta 37' 06.53" Krit 2 Ta Cp> > Mercury - MK 13 Ge 16' 17.31" Ardr 2 Ge Cp> > Jupiter ® - DK 2 Aq 15' 20.37" Dhan 3 Aq Li> > Venus - PK 8 Ta 10' 03.28" Krit 4 Ta Pi> > Saturn - AK 23 Le 04' 21.16" PPha 3 Le Li> > Rahu 7 Cp 02' 59.90" USha 4 Cp Pi> > Ketu 7 Cn 02' 59.90" Push 2 Cn Vi> > Maandi 1 Li 53' 02.21" Chit 3 Li Li> > Gulika 20 Vi 36' 09.86" Hast 4 Vi Cn> >> >> > So we can see GUlika ( kerala calculations ) in same navamsa pada of> > lagna rising and badaka sign has sani and badekesh gone to 9th H and> > sitting with 9th L ,today is guru purnima and only 6% left to purnima> to> > finish .> > Gulika rising in lagna and sani in badaka sign and badakesh gone to> 9th> > House with L and even the indicator of guru -the jupiter is vakra and> > atichara in transit and hence weak ,so i blv it is some thing realted> to> > Gurus blessings for u .> >> > Also gulika and sani es aspect etc on lagna again shows dead and> > departed souls and here guru> >> > if u sighted any Indian crow ( in kerala we called it as Bali kakka> > -which eats the bali pinda danam s during sharath for pitries ( also u> > can see no other kind of crows or birds generaly touching it ) then it> > is another indication of dead souls of gurus visiting u and they hav> > some problem and u need to do it for them i blv> >> > even Mahabdaka sign for all chara signs is Kumbha rasi and where the> 6th> > L sits ( which is sign of pets too ) jupiter is there .here ur pets is> > this Pigoens> >> > so this kaputer ( pigeon ) is ur pets and i think they can see some> atma> > or some thing there and it is waht stoping frm eating this food .> >> > if u ask forgivance frm gurus and ask ( mentaly ) this pigeons to eat> > food they will eat it> >> > Now i am waiting for ur commnts and feed backs> >> > rgrds sunil nair> >> > due to lack of time i cannot write more on this> >> > u can see 6th L and House and 8th L and House ( sani aspects 8th H and> > mars aspecting sani in badaka sign -who is again with venus -the lagna> > and 8th L ) ,but 8th L is not participating in it and hence a sort of> > badaka where u felt it immdtly on the day as a signal> >> > so it is a serious and if the pigons strted eating in case after u> > mentaly done the prayers and asking for forgivance is best signal for> u> > for further devlpmnt in ur life too.> >> > and also there not much time to finish this guru poornima ,so pls do> it> > fast .> >> > sorry for late reply> >> >> >> > , "Bhaskar"> > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > Dear Friends,> > >> > > Since last 5 years or more, I have a practise of feeding the pigeons> > > with 3-5 Kgs of Jvaari (Good Quality which we eat), daily. These> > pigeons> > > numbering about 50 always turn up much before 10am sharp which time> I> > > usually throw this jvaari on the chajja (Threshold outside my> Bedroom> > > Balcony) of my Flat.> > >> > > Today I notice a strange thing. They are all waiting since morning> all> > > sitting in a line on various places atop, but not flying down to eat> > the> > > jvaari. Since we are not Non_veg there is nothing non veg I see on> > the> > > parapet where the jvaari is thrown to dussuade them from eating. I> > also> > > requested them mentally to please come down and eat. But of no> avail.> > > They are neither flying away, nor eating the same. I have not> > committed> > > any sin as far as I remember between yesterday and today.> > >> > > Then what could be the matter . How to make them eat ?> > >> > > Does anyone who has some knowledge, can guide me to the solution ?> > >> > > regards/Bhaskar.> > >> >>