foodgrains you are serving. Common thing is that they accept but only

a little or if there are 50 birds coming frequently....on such ominous

days...they come in small numbers.... birds are said to oversight of

next 6 months.... in general.....

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

Guest guest

Today is Guru Purnima day.

I did not make a single promise to my Guru ji ( MY Guruji is not alive since a 100 Years). The why of it will come later.

The pigeons not eating today disturbed me a lot, And was just excersising my nerves as to what would be the reasons and what this indicates. I went outside and saw half an hour back whether any crows were sitting. Did not found any. Or maybe did not look sincerely. because this has something to do with the Dead ancestors. If any of them are near the house, then the crows will not eat. These things were taught to me when I had done a course on Distance Healing through Cosmic rays, 10 yeas ago.

Well I just remembered that I had not fulfilled some promises made to my Guru a year back, and during the last few months too. (This made me sad, and thats why did not make any promise today morning thinking that if not fulfilled the old ones, then with what face will make new ones). Just now I thought that the link to the pigeons was connected to My Guru . A few minutes ago I immediately made a sankalp mentally and told my Guru (Who is no more alive) that "I will try to complete those promises this year. Please forgive me." As soon as I said this and went outside, Lo and behold the Pigeons immediately all came in and sat down to eat, like a small miracle. They must have been hungry since morning, but now after 3 hours they have eaten.

During lunch time I normally leave some rice and Chapatti from my own plate while eating especially for the crows and feed them in the afternoon. (Gau Grass is already going from the house every morning which my brothers takes to the cow) One thing I have noticed about Crows and Pigeons. The Pigeons are very much disciplined , and never tend to gulp down, but share the food served to them. They never jump on the food like selfish creatures but manage to leave for the others and wait for others too to come down to eat. . While the crows on the other hand try to take as much as they can in their mouths as many pieces of Chapatti thrown to them without caring for the other crows. My respect for the pigeons has certainly grown over the years.

By the way my promises made to my guru were, to live a Life of discipline in meditation, Physical Yoga, Kriya Yoga etc. which I did not adhere to in the last full year.

Jai Gurudev.

Bhaskar.

Guest guest

Dear friends,

Some afterthoughts -

As Dear Sreeramji pointed, such hapennings are ominous indications. But all is well that ends well. The amazing part was that so many large no. of Pigeons all sitting quietely in a precesion array, perched on the building opposite to mines, and on my own roof, waiting for some Boss to come and give them a signal, or waiting for some VIP, or God knows what, in such a disciplined manner though overdue to eating 3 hours away from their daily schedule was a sight to watch and record in a moving camera. It really unnerved me and I ranked my brains at what mistakes unusual could have been committed by me in last 24 hours.

As Neelamji and Ramesh ji mentioned this does happen nearing and on days of eclipses.

As Chiranjeev Mehtaji also said was partly true. When one makes mistakes in rituals such offerings are not accepted. But in daily prayers of innocence God will not be cruel at one and neither will the Guru will ever be cruel. They may get angered temporarily but not for etrnal times.

We do have feeding pigeons with hare Moong ki daal as remedial measures, in the Lal Kitab, for which planet at this point I cant remember. My mind has become tired now.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> Today is Guru Purnima day. I did not make a single promise to my Guru> ji ( MY Guruji is not alive since a 100 Years). The why of it will come> later. The pigeons not eating today disturbed me a lot, And was just> excersising my nerves as to what would be the reasons and what this> indicates. I went outside and saw half an hour back whether any crows> were sitting. Did not found any. Or maybe did not look sincerely.> because this has something to do with the Dead ancestors. If any of them> are near the house, then the crows will not eat. These things were> taught to me when I had done a course on Distance Healing through Cosmic> rays, 10 yeas ago. Well I just remembered that I had not fulfilled> some promises made to my Guru a year back, and during the last few> months too. (This made me sad, and thats why did not make any promise> today morning thinking that if not fulfilled the old ones, then with> what face will make new ones). Just now I thought that the link to the> pigeons was connected to My Guru . A few minutes ago I immediately made> a sankalp mentally and told my Guru (Who is no more alive) that "I will> try to complete those promises this year. Please forgive me." As soon as> I said this and went outside, Lo and behold the Pigeons immediately all> came in and sat down to eat, like a small miracle. They must have been> hungry since morning, but now after 3 hours they have eaten. During> lunch time I normally leave some rice and Chapatti from my own plate> while eating especially for the crows and feed them in the afternoon.> (Gau Grass is already going from the house every morning which my> brothers takes to the cow) One thing I have noticed about Crows and> Pigeons. The Pigeons are very much disciplined , and never tend to gulp> down, but share the food served to them. They never jump on the food> like selfish creatures but manage to leave for the others and wait for> others too to come down to eat. . While the crows on the other hand try> to take as much as they can in their mouths as many pieces of Chapatti> thrown to them without caring for the other crows. My respect for the> pigeons has certainly grown over the years. By the way my promises> made to my guru were, to live a Life of discipline in meditation,> Physical Yoga, Kriya Yoga etc. which I did not adhere to in the last> full year. Jai Gurudev. Bhaskar.> > > > > > , "Bhaskar"> bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> >> >> > Dear Friends,> >> > Since last 5 years or more, I have a practise of feeding the pigeons> > with 3-5 Kgs of Jvaari (Good Quality which we eat), daily. These> pigeons> > numbering about 50 always turn up much before 10am sharp which time I> > usually throw this jvaari on the chajja (Threshold outside my Bedroom> > Balcony) of my Flat.> >> > Today I notice a strange thing. They are all waiting since morning all> > sitting in a line on various places atop, but not flying down to eat> the> > jvaari. Since we are not Non_veg there is nothing non veg I see on the> > parapet where the jvaari is thrown to dussuade them from eating. I> also> > requested them mentally to please come down and eat. But of no avail.> > They are neither flying away, nor eating the same. I have not> committed> > any sin as far as I remember between yesterday and today.> >> > Then what could be the matter . How to make them eat ?> >> > Does anyone who has some knowledge, can guide me to the solution ?> >> > regards/Bhaskar.> >>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar ji,

best wishes on GURUPURNIMA day.

well,there are human beings also behaving differently like those birds as you also know.Thats the beauty of creation i believe.The dualities that run this whole universal machanism.

happy to note that you are also a kriya yogi.

JAI GURU,

regards,

gopi. , "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> Today is Guru Purnima day. I did not make a single promise to my Guru> ji ( MY Guruji is not alive since a 100 Years). The why of it will come> later. The pigeons not eating today disturbed me a lot, And was just> excersising my nerves as to what would be the reasons and what this> indicates. I went outside and saw half an hour back whether any crows> were sitting. Did not found any. Or maybe did not look sincerely.> because this has something to do with the Dead ancestors. If any of them> are near the house, then the crows will not eat. These things were> taught to me when I had done a course on Distance Healing through Cosmic> rays, 10 yeas ago. Well I just remembered that I had not fulfilled> some promises made to my Guru a year back, and during the last few> months too. (This made me sad, and thats why did not make any promise> today morning thinking that if not fulfilled the old ones, then with> what face will make new ones). Just now I thought that the link to the> pigeons was connected to My Guru . A few minutes ago I immediately made> a sankalp mentally and told my Guru (Who is no more alive) that "I will> try to complete those promises this year. Please forgive me." As soon as> I said this and went outside, Lo and behold the Pigeons immediately all> came in and sat down to eat, like a small miracle. They must have been> hungry since morning, but now after 3 hours they have eaten. During> lunch time I normally leave some rice and Chapatti from my own plate> while eating especially for the crows and feed them in the afternoon.> (Gau Grass is already going from the house every morning which my> brothers takes to the cow) One thing I have noticed about Crows and> Pigeons. The Pigeons are very much disciplined , and never tend to gulp> down, but share the food served to them. They never jump on the food> like selfish creatures but manage to leave for the others and wait for> others too to come down to eat. . While the crows on the other hand try> to take as much as they can in their mouths as many pieces of Chapatti> thrown to them without caring for the other crows. My respect for the> pigeons has certainly grown over the years. By the way my promises> made to my guru were, to live a Life of discipline in meditation,> Physical Yoga, Kriya Yoga etc. which I did not adhere to in the last> full year. Jai Gurudev. Bhaskar.> > > > > > , "Bhaskar"> bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> >> >> > Dear Friends,> >> > Since last 5 years or more, I have a practise of feeding the pigeons> > with 3-5 Kgs of Jvaari (Good Quality which we eat), daily. These> pigeons> > numbering about 50 always turn up much before 10am sharp which time I> > usually throw this jvaari on the chajja (Threshold outside my Bedroom> > Balcony) of my Flat.> >> > Today I notice a strange thing. They are all waiting since morning all> > sitting in a line on various places atop, but not flying down to eat> the> > jvaari. Since we are not Non_veg there is nothing non veg I see on the> > parapet where the jvaari is thrown to dussuade them from eating. I> also> > requested them mentally to please come down and eat. But of no avail.> > They are neither flying away, nor eating the same. I have not> committed> > any sin as far as I remember between yesterday and today.> >> > Then what could be the matter . How to make them eat ?> >> > Does anyone who has some knowledge, can guide me to the solution ?> >> > regards/Bhaskar.> >>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskarji

You are right.It is one of the remedial measures in lalkitab astrology.Depending

on the behaviour of pigeons next step of action will be advised for the

native.For that this bird feeding should be done for a specific number of

days.Lal kitab expert should help you in this regard.Meanwhile,I got C.S.Patel

books in a second hand bookshop.THanks for the effort

, " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish

wrote:

>

>

> Dear friends,

> Some afterthoughts - As Dear Sreeramji pointed, such hapennings are

> ominous indications. But all is well that ends well. The amazing part

> was that so many large no. of Pigeons all sitting quietely in a

> precesion array, perched on the building opposite to mines, and on my

> own roof, waiting for some Boss to come and give them a signal, or

> waiting for some VIP, or God knows what, in such a disciplined manner

> though overdue to eating 3 hours away from their daily schedule was a

> sight to watch and record in a moving camera. It really unnerved me and

> I ranked my brains at what mistakes unusual could have been committed by

> me in last 24 hours. As Neelamji and Ramesh ji mentioned this does

> happen nearing and on days of eclipses. As Chiranjeev Mehtaji also

> said was partly true. When one makes mistakes in rituals such offerings

> are not accepted. But in daily prayers of innocence God will not be

> cruel at one and neither will the Guru will ever be cruel. They may get

> angered temporarily but not for etrnal times. We do have feeding

> pigeons with hare Moong ki daal as remedial measures, in the Lal Kitab,

> for which planet at this point I cant remember. My mind has become tired

> now. regards, Bhaskar.

> , " Bhaskar "

> <bhaskar_jyotish@> wrote:

> >

> > Today is Guru Purnima day. I did not make a single promise to my Guru

> > ji ( MY Guruji is not alive since a 100 Years). The why of it will

> come

> > later. The pigeons not eating today disturbed me a lot, And was just

> > excersising my nerves as to what would be the reasons and what this

> > indicates. I went outside and saw half an hour back whether any crows

> > were sitting. Did not found any. Or maybe did not look sincerely.

> > because this has something to do with the Dead ancestors. If any of

> them

> > are near the house, then the crows will not eat. These things were

> > taught to me when I had done a course on Distance Healing through

> Cosmic

> > rays, 10 yeas ago. Well I just remembered that I had not fulfilled

> > some promises made to my Guru a year back, and during the last few

> > months too. (This made me sad, and thats why did not make any promise

> > today morning thinking that if not fulfilled the old ones, then with

> > what face will make new ones). Just now I thought that the link to the

> > pigeons was connected to My Guru . A few minutes ago I immediately

> made

> > a sankalp mentally and told my Guru (Who is no more alive) that " I

> will

> > try to complete those promises this year. Please forgive me. " As soon

> as

> > I said this and went outside, Lo and behold the Pigeons immediately

> all

> > came in and sat down to eat, like a small miracle. They must have been

> > hungry since morning, but now after 3 hours they have eaten. During

> > lunch time I normally leave some rice and Chapatti from my own plate

> > while eating especially for the crows and feed them in the afternoon.

> > (Gau Grass is already going from the house every morning which my

> > brothers takes to the cow) One thing I have noticed about Crows and

> > Pigeons. The Pigeons are very much disciplined , and never tend to

> gulp

> > down, but share the food served to them. They never jump on the food

> > like selfish creatures but manage to leave for the others and wait for

> > others too to come down to eat. . While the crows on the other hand

> try

> > to take as much as they can in their mouths as many pieces of Chapatti

> > thrown to them without caring for the other crows. My respect for the

> > pigeons has certainly grown over the years. By the way my promises

> > made to my guru were, to live a Life of discipline in meditation,

> > Physical Yoga, Kriya Yoga etc. which I did not adhere to in the last

> > full year. Jai Gurudev. Bhaskar.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , " Bhaskar "

> > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Friends,

> > >

> > > Since last 5 years or more, I have a practise of feeding the pigeons

> > > with 3-5 Kgs of Jvaari (Good Quality which we eat), daily. These

> > pigeons

> > > numbering about 50 always turn up much before 10am sharp which time

> I

> > > usually throw this jvaari on the chajja (Threshold outside my

> Bedroom

> > > Balcony) of my Flat.

> > >

> > > Today I notice a strange thing. They are all waiting since morning

> all

> > > sitting in a line on various places atop, but not flying down to eat

> > the

> > > jvaari. Since we are not Non_veg there is nothing non veg I see on

> the

> > > parapet where the jvaari is thrown to dussuade them from eating. I

> > also

> > > requested them mentally to please come down and eat. But of no

> avail.

> > > They are neither flying away, nor eating the same. I have not

> > committed

> > > any sin as far as I remember between yesterday and today.

> > >

> > > Then what could be the matter . How to make them eat ?

> > >

> > > Does anyone who has some knowledge, can guide me to the solution ?

> > >

> > > regards/Bhaskar.

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear vinothkumar ji,

But I am not looking for help in this regards.

// Depending on the behaviour of pigeons next step of action will be advised for the native. //

This made me laugh really. Theres nothing like this suggestion mentioned anywhere.

I am already into Lalkitab.

You can check my Product services on www.astrolife.com where I offer this service.

I am happy you got the book. That saves me the trouble of photostating the same.

regards/Bhaskar.

, "vinothkumarmd" <vinothkumarmd wrote:>> Dear Bhaskarji> > You are right.It is one of the remedial measures in lalkitab astrology.Depending on the behaviour of pigeons next step of action will be advised for the native.For that this bird feeding should be done for a specific number of days.Lal kitab expert should help you in this regard.Meanwhile,I got C.S.Patel books in a second hand bookshop.THanks for the effort> > > , "Bhaskar" bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> >> > > > Dear friends,> > Some afterthoughts - As Dear Sreeramji pointed, such hapennings are> > ominous indications. But all is well that ends well. The amazing part> > was that so many large no. of Pigeons all sitting quietely in a> > precesion array, perched on the building opposite to mines, and on my> > own roof, waiting for some Boss to come and give them a signal, or> > waiting for some VIP, or God knows what, in such a disciplined manner> > though overdue to eating 3 hours away from their daily schedule was a> > sight to watch and record in a moving camera. It really unnerved me and> > I ranked my brains at what mistakes unusual could have been committed by> > me in last 24 hours. As Neelamji and Ramesh ji mentioned this does> > happen nearing and on days of eclipses. As Chiranjeev Mehtaji also> > said was partly true. When one makes mistakes in rituals such offerings> > are not accepted. But in daily prayers of innocence God will not be> > cruel at one and neither will the Guru will ever be cruel. They may get> > angered temporarily but not for etrnal times. We do have feeding> > pigeons with hare Moong ki daal as remedial measures, in the Lal Kitab,> > for which planet at this point I cant remember. My mind has become tired> > now. regards, Bhaskar.> > , "Bhaskar"> > <bhaskar_jyotish@> wrote:> > >> > > Today is Guru Purnima day. I did not make a single promise to my Guru> > > ji ( MY Guruji is not alive since a 100 Years). The why of it will> > come> > > later. The pigeons not eating today disturbed me a lot, And was just> > > excersising my nerves as to what would be the reasons and what this> > > indicates. I went outside and saw half an hour back whether any crows> > > were sitting. Did not found any. Or maybe did not look sincerely.> > > because this has something to do with the Dead ancestors. If any of> > them> > > are near the house, then the crows will not eat. These things were> > > taught to me when I had done a course on Distance Healing through> > Cosmic> > > rays, 10 yeas ago. Well I just remembered that I had not fulfilled> > > some promises made to my Guru a year back, and during the last few> > > months too. (This made me sad, and thats why did not make any promise> > > today morning thinking that if not fulfilled the old ones, then with> > > what face will make new ones). Just now I thought that the link to the> > > pigeons was connected to My Guru . A few minutes ago I immediately> > made> > > a sankalp mentally and told my Guru (Who is no more alive) that "I> > will> > > try to complete those promises this year. Please forgive me." As soon> > as> > > I said this and went outside, Lo and behold the Pigeons immediately> > all> > > came in and sat down to eat, like a small miracle. They must have been> > > hungry since morning, but now after 3 hours they have eaten. During> > > lunch time I normally leave some rice and Chapatti from my own plate> > > while eating especially for the crows and feed them in the afternoon.> > > (Gau Grass is already going from the house every morning which my> > > brothers takes to the cow) One thing I have noticed about Crows and> > > Pigeons. The Pigeons are very much disciplined , and never tend to> > gulp> > > down, but share the food served to them. They never jump on the food> > > like selfish creatures but manage to leave for the others and wait for> > > others too to come down to eat. . While the crows on the other hand> > try> > > to take as much as they can in their mouths as many pieces of Chapatti> > > thrown to them without caring for the other crows. My respect for the> > > pigeons has certainly grown over the years. By the way my promises> > > made to my guru were, to live a Life of discipline in meditation,> > > Physical Yoga, Kriya Yoga etc. which I did not adhere to in the last> > > full year. Jai Gurudev. Bhaskar.> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > , "Bhaskar"> > > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Friends,> > > >> > > > Since last 5 years or more, I have a practise of feeding the pigeons> > > > with 3-5 Kgs of Jvaari (Good Quality which we eat), daily. These> > > pigeons> > > > numbering about 50 always turn up much before 10am sharp which time> > I> > > > usually throw this jvaari on the chajja (Threshold outside my> > Bedroom> > > > Balcony) of my Flat.> > > >> > > > Today I notice a strange thing. They are all waiting since morning> > all> > > > sitting in a line on various places atop, but not flying down to eat> > > the> > > > jvaari. Since we are not Non_veg there is nothing non veg I see on> > the> > > > parapet where the jvaari is thrown to dussuade them from eating. I> > > also> > > > requested them mentally to please come down and eat. But of no> > avail.> > > > They are neither flying away, nor eating the same. I have not> > > committed> > > > any sin as far as I remember between yesterday and today.> > > >> > > > Then what could be the matter . How to make them eat ?> > > >> > > > Does anyone who has some knowledge, can guide me to the solution ?> > > >> > > > regards/Bhaskar.> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Vinotkumar ji,

Can we have your introduction in the Group, so that we can know more

about You? Your app. age astrological interests, and academics, and

other aspects about your goodself, which you may feel free to share

about, so that we come to know more about you, and we know whom we are

co-relating with.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, " vinothkumarmd "

<vinothkumarmd wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskarji

>

> You are right.It is one of the remedial measures in lalkitab

astrology.Depending on the behaviour of pigeons next step of action will

be advised for the native.For that this bird feeding should be done for

a specific number of days.Lal kitab expert should help you in this

regard.Meanwhile,I got C.S.Patel books in a second hand bookshop.THanks

for the effort

>

>

> , " Bhaskar "

bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear friends,

> > Some afterthoughts - As Dear Sreeramji pointed, such hapennings are

> > ominous indications. But all is well that ends well. The amazing

part

> > was that so many large no. of Pigeons all sitting quietely in a

> > precesion array, perched on the building opposite to mines, and on

my

> > own roof, waiting for some Boss to come and give them a signal, or

> > waiting for some VIP, or God knows what, in such a disciplined

manner

> > though overdue to eating 3 hours away from their daily schedule was

a

> > sight to watch and record in a moving camera. It really unnerved me

and

> > I ranked my brains at what mistakes unusual could have been

committed by

> > me in last 24 hours. As Neelamji and Ramesh ji mentioned this does

> > happen nearing and on days of eclipses. As Chiranjeev Mehtaji also

> > said was partly true. When one makes mistakes in rituals such

offerings

> > are not accepted. But in daily prayers of innocence God will not be

> > cruel at one and neither will the Guru will ever be cruel. They may

get

> > angered temporarily but not for etrnal times. We do have feeding

> > pigeons with hare Moong ki daal as remedial measures, in the Lal

Kitab,

> > for which planet at this point I cant remember. My mind has become

tired

> > now. regards, Bhaskar.

> > , " Bhaskar "

> > <bhaskar_jyotish@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Today is Guru Purnima day. I did not make a single promise to my

Guru

> > > ji ( MY Guruji is not alive since a 100 Years). The why of it will

> > come

> > > later. The pigeons not eating today disturbed me a lot, And was

just

> > > excersising my nerves as to what would be the reasons and what

this

> > > indicates. I went outside and saw half an hour back whether any

crows

> > > were sitting. Did not found any. Or maybe did not look sincerely.

> > > because this has something to do with the Dead ancestors. If any

of

> > them

> > > are near the house, then the crows will not eat. These things were

> > > taught to me when I had done a course on Distance Healing through

> > Cosmic

> > > rays, 10 yeas ago. Well I just remembered that I had not fulfilled

> > > some promises made to my Guru a year back, and during the last few

> > > months too. (This made me sad, and thats why did not make any

promise

> > > today morning thinking that if not fulfilled the old ones, then

with

> > > what face will make new ones). Just now I thought that the link to

the

> > > pigeons was connected to My Guru . A few minutes ago I immediately

> > made

> > > a sankalp mentally and told my Guru (Who is no more alive) that " I

> > will

> > > try to complete those promises this year. Please forgive me. " As

soon

> > as

> > > I said this and went outside, Lo and behold the Pigeons

immediately

> > all

> > > came in and sat down to eat, like a small miracle. They must have

been

> > > hungry since morning, but now after 3 hours they have eaten.

During

> > > lunch time I normally leave some rice and Chapatti from my own

plate

> > > while eating especially for the crows and feed them in the

afternoon.

> > > (Gau Grass is already going from the house every morning which my

> > > brothers takes to the cow) One thing I have noticed about Crows

and

> > > Pigeons. The Pigeons are very much disciplined , and never tend to

> > gulp

> > > down, but share the food served to them. They never jump on the

food

> > > like selfish creatures but manage to leave for the others and wait

for

> > > others too to come down to eat. . While the crows on the other

hand

> > try

> > > to take as much as they can in their mouths as many pieces of

Chapatti

> > > thrown to them without caring for the other crows. My respect for

the

> > > pigeons has certainly grown over the years. By the way my promises

> > > made to my guru were, to live a Life of discipline in meditation,

> > > Physical Yoga, Kriya Yoga etc. which I did not adhere to in the

last

> > > full year. Jai Gurudev. Bhaskar.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > , " Bhaskar "

> > > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Friends,

> > > >

> > > > Since last 5 years or more, I have a practise of feeding the

pigeons

> > > > with 3-5 Kgs of Jvaari (Good Quality which we eat), daily. These

> > > pigeons

> > > > numbering about 50 always turn up much before 10am sharp which

time

> > I

> > > > usually throw this jvaari on the chajja (Threshold outside my

> > Bedroom

> > > > Balcony) of my Flat.

> > > >

> > > > Today I notice a strange thing. They are all waiting since

morning

> > all

> > > > sitting in a line on various places atop, but not flying down to

eat

> > > the

> > > > jvaari. Since we are not Non_veg there is nothing non veg I see

on

> > the

> > > > parapet where the jvaari is thrown to dussuade them from eating.

I

> > > also

> > > > requested them mentally to please come down and eat. But of no

> > avail.

> > > > They are neither flying away, nor eating the same. I have not

> > > committed

> > > > any sin as far as I remember between yesterday and today.

> > > >

> > > > Then what could be the matter . How to make them eat ?

> > > >

> > > > Does anyone who has some knowledge, can guide me to the solution

?

> > > >

> > > > regards/Bhaskar.

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Vinoth kumar ji,

Since last 2 hours of my posting this mail, I can see you online. But You dont have time to introduce yourself. You were a unknown name to us, yet we all participated in Your Quiz without askimng who are You. I think you owe us this reply. Unless you know one of the Owner/Moderators here .

You gave a dictum from your experience that " I have noticed that if Mercury as 3rd lord from lagna is debilitated in Rasi andnavamsa,the native will marry a person whose father has died", but You dont even have one chart to support this. And when you say you have noted, this implies that no one else has noted the same and only you have noted it through study of hundreds of charts. But where are the case studies ?

You also implied by telling me "You are right" that you have got many years of experience in astrology behind You. We want to know how many ???

You mentioned "Depending on the behaviour of pigeons next step of action will be advised for thenative.For that this bird feeding should be done for a specific number of days ". I would like to know where is this mentioned ???

regards/Bhaskar.

, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> > Dear Vinotkumar ji,> > Can we have your introduction in the Group, so that we can know more> about You? Your app. age astrological interests, and academics, and> other aspects about your goodself, which you may feel free to share> about, so that we come to know more about you, and we know whom we are> co-relating with.> > regards,> > Bhaskar.> > > > > , "vinothkumarmd@"> vinothkumarmd@ wrote:> >> > Dear Bhaskarji> >> > You are right.It is one of the remedial measures in lalkitab> astrology.Depending on the behaviour of pigeons next step of action will> be advised for the native.For that this bird feeding should be done for> a specific number of days.Lal kitab expert should help you in this> regard.Meanwhile,I got C.S.Patel books in a second hand bookshop.THanks> for the effort> >> >> > , "Bhaskar"> bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > Dear friends,> > > Some afterthoughts - As Dear Sreeramji pointed, such hapennings are> > > ominous indications. But all is well that ends well. The amazing> part> > > was that so many large no. of Pigeons all sitting quietely in a> > > precesion array, perched on the building opposite to mines, and on> my> > > own roof, waiting for some Boss to come and give them a signal, or> > > waiting for some VIP, or God knows what, in such a disciplined> manner> > > though overdue to eating 3 hours away from their daily schedule was> a> > > sight to watch and record in a moving camera. It really unnerved me> and> > > I ranked my brains at what mistakes unusual could have been> committed by> > > me in last 24 hours. As Neelamji and Ramesh ji mentioned this does> > > happen nearing and on days of eclipses. As Chiranjeev Mehtaji also> > > said was partly true. When one makes mistakes in rituals such> offerings> > > are not accepted. But in daily prayers of innocence God will not be> > > cruel at one and neither will the Guru will ever be cruel. They may> get> > > angered temporarily but not for etrnal times. We do have feeding> > > pigeons with hare Moong ki daal as remedial measures, in the Lal> Kitab,> > > for which planet at this point I cant remember. My mind has become> tired> > > now. regards, Bhaskar.> > > , "Bhaskar"> > > <bhaskar_jyotish@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Today is Guru Purnima day. I did not make a single promise to my> Guru> > > > ji ( MY Guruji is not alive since a 100 Years). The why of it will> > > come> > > > later. The pigeons not eating today disturbed me a lot, And was> just> > > > excersising my nerves as to what would be the reasons and what> this> > > > indicates. I went outside and saw half an hour back whether any> crows> > > > were sitting. Did not found any. Or maybe did not look sincerely.> > > > because this has something to do with the Dead ancestors. If any> of> > > them> > > > are near the house, then the crows will not eat. These things were> > > > taught to me when I had done a course on Distance Healing through> > > Cosmic> > > > rays, 10 yeas ago. Well I just remembered that I had not fulfilled> > > > some promises made to my Guru a year back, and during the last few> > > > months too. (This made me sad, and thats why did not make any> promise> > > > today morning thinking that if not fulfilled the old ones, then> with> > > > what face will make new ones). Just now I thought that the link to> the> > > > pigeons was connected to My Guru . A few minutes ago I immediately> > > made> > > > a sankalp mentally and told my Guru (Who is no more alive) that "I> > > will> > > > try to complete those promises this year. Please forgive me." As> soon> > > as> > > > I said this and went outside, Lo and behold the Pigeons> immediately> > > all> > > > came in and sat down to eat, like a small miracle. They must have> been> > > > hungry since morning, but now after 3 hours they have eaten.> During> > > > lunch time I normally leave some rice and Chapatti from my own> plate> > > > while eating especially for the crows and feed them in the> afternoon.> > > > (Gau Grass is already going from the house every morning which my> > > > brothers takes to the cow) One thing I have noticed about Crows> and> > > > Pigeons. The Pigeons are very much disciplined , and never tend to> > > gulp> > > > down, but share the food served to them. They never jump on the> food> > > > like selfish creatures but manage to leave for the others and wait> for> > > > others too to come down to eat. . While the crows on the other> hand> > > try> > > > to take as much as they can in their mouths as many pieces of> Chapatti> > > > thrown to them without caring for the other crows. My respect for> the> > > > pigeons has certainly grown over the years. By the way my promises> > > > made to my guru were, to live a Life of discipline in meditation,> > > > Physical Yoga, Kriya Yoga etc. which I did not adhere to in the> last> > > > full year. Jai Gurudev. Bhaskar.> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > , "Bhaskar"> > > > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Dear Friends,> > > > >> > > > > Since last 5 years or more, I have a practise of feeding the> pigeons> > > > > with 3-5 Kgs of Jvaari (Good Quality which we eat), daily. These> > > > pigeons> > > > > numbering about 50 always turn up much before 10am sharp which> time> > > I> > > > > usually throw this jvaari on the chajja (Threshold outside my> > > Bedroom> > > > > Balcony) of my Flat.> > > > >> > > > > Today I notice a strange thing. They are all waiting since> morning> > > all> > > > > sitting in a line on various places atop, but not flying down to> eat> > > > the> > > > > jvaari. Since we are not Non_veg there is nothing non veg I see> on> > > the> > > > > parapet where the jvaari is thrown to dussuade them from eating.> I> > > > also> > > > > requested them mentally to please come down and eat. But of no> > > avail.> > > > > They are neither flying away, nor eating the same. I have not> > > > committed> > > > > any sin as far as I remember between yesterday and today.> > > > >> > > > > Then what could be the matter . How to make them eat ?> > > > >> > > > > Does anyone who has some knowledge, can guide me to the solution> ?> > > > >> > > > > regards/Bhaskar.> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Mr.Bhaskarji

Astrology is my hobby.I have my own personal job so i am not under any

compulsion to reply within any time frame.If you are not interested in following

somebodys post whom you do not know you are welcome to do so.

Is there a dictum that somebody who joins the group should know any of the

moderators/owner ?

I just shared my observation regarding Death of F-I-L in a chart and also stated

that i have to ask the permission of the person before i post his chart.This

doesnt mean i dont have a chart to prove and i never stated that the factor was

observed in humdreds of charts,so i am not in a position to answer imaginative

statements.It is upto the reader whether you want to take a point or leave a

point.

The number of years of study or practise of astrolgy amounts to nothing if one

is not able to give correct predictions.Please know that one does not become

" Right " because of more numbers of years of astrology experience one has got

behind him .

regarding pigeon,If you are a member of orkut check " vedic astrology -learnign

forum " or " Indian astrology " where a lalkitab astrologer has advised a querist

for his personal problem to do the feeding of pigeons and reply back with the

result for further advice.The query was regarding divorce.It must be present in

either one of the above communities.

" Then what could be the matter . How to make them eat ?Does anyone who has some

knowledge, can guide me to the solution "

" But I am not looking for help in this regards. "

Above both statements are made by you.

If you knew the solution what was the reason for asking guidance in a public

forum?

Sorry Mr.Bhaskar ji.I would have introduced myself by this time (when i check

the group mail)if not for this mail from you which required clarification from

my side and i deem it important in the context of the style in which it was

written mentioning timeframes and internet behaviour.

I am sorry if i hurt you as this was not written out of any intent but i am

forced to reply to your comments.

regards

Vinoth

JUst , " Bhaskar "

<bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

>

>

> Dear Vinoth kumar ji,

>

> Since last 2 hours of my posting this mail, I can see you online. But

> You dont have time to introduce yourself. You were a unknown name to us,

> yet we all participated in Your Quiz without askimng who are You. I

> think you owe us this reply. Unless you know one of the Owner/Moderators

> here .

>

> You gave a dictum from your experience that " I have noticed that if

> Mercury as 3rd lord from lagna is debilitated in Rasi and

> navamsa,the native will marry a person whose father has died " , but You

> dont even have one chart to support this. And when you say you have

> noted, this implies that no one else has noted the same and only you

> have noted it through study of hundreds of charts. But where are the

> case studies ?

>

> You also implied by telling me " You are right " that you have got many

> years of experience in astrology behind You. We want to know how many

> ???

>

> You mentioned " Depending on the behaviour of pigeons next step of action

> will be advised for the

> native.For that this bird feeding should be done for a specific number

> of days " . I would like to know where is this mentioned ???

>

> regards/Bhaskar.

>

>

>

>

>

> , " Bhaskar "

> <bhaskar_jyotish@> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Vinotkumar ji,

> >

> > Can we have your introduction in the Group, so that we can know more

> > about You? Your app. age astrological interests, and academics, and

> > other aspects about your goodself, which you may feel free to share

> > about, so that we come to know more about you, and we know whom we are

> > co-relating with.

> >

> > regards,

> >

> > Bhaskar.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , " vinothkumarmd@ "

> > vinothkumarmd@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Bhaskarji

> > >

> > > You are right.It is one of the remedial measures in lalkitab

> > astrology.Depending on the behaviour of pigeons next step of action

> will

> > be advised for the native.For that this bird feeding should be done

> for

> > a specific number of days.Lal kitab expert should help you in this

> > regard.Meanwhile,I got C.S.Patel books in a second hand

> bookshop.THanks

> > for the effort

Guest guest

Dear Vinotkumarji,

//Astrology is my hobby.I have my own personal job so i am not under anycompulsion to reply within any time frame.If you are not interested in followingsomebodys post whom you do not know you are welcome to do so.//

Agreed.//Is there a dictum that somebody who joins the group should know any of themoderators/owner ?//

The way you came in the Group and immediately put up a Quiz, I thought you know one of them, to qualify for the same.// I just shared my observation regarding Death of F-I-L in a chart and also statedthat i have to ask the permission of the person before i post his chart.Thisdoesnt mean i dont have a chart to prove and i never stated that the factor wasobserved in humdreds of charts,so i am not in a position to answer imaginativestatements.It is upto the reader whether you want to take a point or leave apoint.//

Of course we are leaving that point unless the shastric reference is presented or the numbers of charts on which this has been experienced is given to the readers.//The number of years of study or practise of astrolgy amounts to nothing if oneis not able to give correct predictions.Please know that one does not become"Right" because of more numbers of years of astrology experience one has gotbehind him .//

Agreed. // regarding pigeon,If you are a member of orkut check "vedic astrology -learnignforum" or "Indian astrology" where a lalkitab astrologer has advised a queristfor his personal problem to do the feeding of pigeons and reply back with theresult for further advice.The query was regarding divorce.It must be present ineither one of the above communities. //

I am aware of the remedy of lalkitab. I dont need to vist these. Because it was writtent here does not make it right the way you presented it with a "authentic" look. // "Then what could be the matter . How to make them eat ?Does anyone who has someknowledge, can guide me to the solution""But I am not looking for help in this regards."Above both statements are made by you.If you knew the solution what was the reason for asking guidance in a publicforum? //

I am looking the answer from my colleagues and not from novices or strangers who have not introduced themselves. And I was looking for solutions and not further advise as to take "Guidance" from others. That is what I was already doing. So whats new. Wheres the solution ? Did you give it ?

// Sorry Mr.Bhaskar ji.I would have introduced myself by this time (when i checkthe group mail)if not for this mail from you which required clarification frommy side and i deem it important in the context of the style in which it waswritten mentioning timeframes and internet behaviour. //

You are afraid of answering my request of giving your age/Academics/Astrological studies/Qualifications which is why you seem to evade this Query. Thats very clear. // I am sorry if i hurt you as this was not written out of any intent but i amforced to reply to your comments. //

Same way was I forced to reply, when you mentioned "You are right" as if you are a person of aged 60 years in astrological Forum and when you mentioned "Take help from some Lalkitab Astrologer". I had a doubt about your experiences by seniority and experience which is why I asked to clarify the same.

Now all is clear, after your evading the doubts and not clearing them. Please clear my doubts about your being a 25-27 years lad who has just touched astrology and read 1-2 books and talking BIG without enough knowledge.

I am sorry if i hurt you as this was not written out of any intent but i am forced to reply to your comments.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, "vinothkumarmd" <vinothkumarmd wrote:>> Dear Mr.Bhaskarji> > Astrology is my hobby.I have my own personal job so i am not under any compulsion to reply within any time frame.If you are not interested in following somebodys post whom you do not know you are welcome to do so.> > Is there a dictum that somebody who joins the group should know any of the moderators/owner ?> > I just shared my observation regarding Death of F-I-L in a chart and also stated that i have to ask the permission of the person before i post his chart.This doesnt mean i dont have a chart to prove and i never stated that the factor was observed in humdreds of charts,so i am not in a position to answer imaginative statements.It is upto the reader whether you want to take a point or leave a point.> > The number of years of study or practise of astrolgy amounts to nothing if one is not able to give correct predictions.Please know that one does not become "Right" because of more numbers of years of astrology experience one has got behind him .> > regarding pigeon,If you are a member of orkut check "vedic astrology -learnign forum" or "Indian astrology" where a lalkitab astrologer has advised a querist for his personal problem to do the feeding of pigeons and reply back with the result for further advice.The query was regarding divorce.It must be present in either one of the above communities.> > "Then what could be the matter . How to make them eat ?Does anyone who has some knowledge, can guide me to the solution"> > "But I am not looking for help in this regards."> > Above both statements are made by you.> If you knew the solution what was the reason for asking guidance in a public forum?> > Sorry Mr.Bhaskar ji.I would have introduced myself by this time (when i check the group mail)if not for this mail from you which required clarification from my side and i deem it important in the context of the style in which it was written mentioning timeframes and internet behaviour.> > > I am sorry if i hurt you as this was not written out of any intent but i am forced to reply to your comments.> > regards> > Vinoth> > > > JUst , "Bhaskar" bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> >> >> > Dear Vinoth kumar ji,> >> > Since last 2 hours of my posting this mail, I can see you online. But> > You dont have time to introduce yourself. You were a unknown name to us,> > yet we all participated in Your Quiz without askimng who are You. I> > think you owe us this reply. Unless you know one of the Owner/Moderators> > here .> >> > You gave a dictum from your experience that " I have noticed that if> > Mercury as 3rd lord from lagna is debilitated in Rasi and> > navamsa,the native will marry a person whose father has died", but You> > dont even have one chart to support this. And when you say you have> > noted, this implies that no one else has noted the same and only you> > have noted it through study of hundreds of charts. But where are the> > case studies ?> >> > You also implied by telling me "You are right" that you have got many> > years of experience in astrology behind You. We want to know how many> > ???> >> > You mentioned "Depending on the behaviour of pigeons next step of action> > will be advised for the> > native.For that this bird feeding should be done for a specific number> > of days ". I would like to know where is this mentioned ???> >> > regards/Bhaskar.> >> >> >> >> >> > , "Bhaskar"> > <bhaskar_jyotish@> wrote:> > >> > >> > > Dear Vinotkumar ji,> > >> > > Can we have your introduction in the Group, so that we can know more> > > about You? Your app. age astrological interests, and academics, and> > > other aspects about your goodself, which you may feel free to share> > > about, so that we come to know more about you, and we know whom we are> > > co-relating with.> > >> > > regards,> > >> > > Bhaskar.> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > , "vinothkumarmd@"> > > vinothkumarmd@ wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Bhaskarji> > > >> > > > You are right.It is one of the remedial measures in lalkitab> > > astrology.Depending on the behaviour of pigeons next step of action> > will> > > be advised for the native.For that this bird feeding should be done> > for> > > a specific number of days.Lal kitab expert should help you in this> > > regard.Meanwhile,I got C.S.Patel books in a second hand> > bookshop.THanks> > > for the effort>