IndiaDivine.org

Combust planets

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello Rashid,

No, it is not necessary. People with strong third house, Sun, or the prime

significators of professional matters are able to control the lack of confidence

to a large extent.

Best wishes.

-

vv962

Tuesday, March 04, 2008 7:39 PM

Combust planets

Hi

Most people have combust Mercury.

Does that mean nearly all people have intelligence or brain problems?

Greetings

Rashid

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

Dear friends,

Combust planets denote " purificatory process " of the concerned planet, " Lessons

to be learned " in the area signified by the combust planet. Does the same dictum

hold, good irrespective of whether the combust planet is before (the sun i.e

approaching the sun,) or is after the sun? ( that is the planet has crossed the

sun). Incase it has crossed the sun, does it mean that we have " already learned

the lesson " or the " purificatory process " is over or perhaps we will be able to

learn the lessons signified by the planet in this life time? If the planet is

before the sun, can it be construed that we need to give a lot of thought and

effort to the area signified by the combust planet.? or that we are being a

chance to learn the lessons signified by the planet in this life time? Please

clarify.

Regards,

Anita

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer

8. http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/

Guest guest

Dear Anita Ji,

In my opinion combustion does two things. It on one hand can adversly affect the outer significations of the combust planet while simulataneously showcasing the inner qualities of the planet. Taking the example of the chart in the blind quiz, Venus is combust in the 2nd house. Venus is also the 8th lord. This combustion on one had affected the Wife and marriage of the Native. On the other hand the native is extremely artistic and visual. He is known to produce very original and innovative visual representations ( a venusian trait) to solve difficult to understand R & D problems (a 8th house trait).

It seems to me atleast that no matter if Sun is before or after the planet being combust the external factors will be adversly affected. I would assume if it is adverse in this life, then there are still lessons to be learnt in this life. Since the natal chart only shows the prarabdha, I am not sure how we can be sure if the lessons will be "successfully learnt in this life time". We can only be sure that there will be opportunities for lessons to be learnt and if it is learnt well or not is probably the realm of free will of the individual.

Regards,

-Manoj

Anita R <ash.rsh55 Sent: Wednesday, July 8, 2009 10:41:44 PM Combust planets

Dear friends,Combust planets denote "purificatory process" of the concerned planet, "Lessons to be learned" in the area signified by the combust planet. Does the same dictum hold, good irrespective of whether the combust planet is before (the sun i.e approaching the sun,) or is after the sun? ( that is the planet has crossed the sun). Incase it has crossed the sun, does it mean that we have "already learned the lesson" or the "purificatory process" is over or perhaps we will be able to learn the lessons signified by the planet in this life time? If the planet is before the sun, can it be construed that we need to give a lot of thought and effort to the area signified by the combust planet.? or that we are being a chance to learn the lessons signified by the planet in this life time? Please clarify.Regards,Anita recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8. http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/

Guest guest

Dear Manojji,

Thanks for your response. I agree with you fully about "FREE WILL".

Regards,Anita--- On Thu, 9/7/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manojRe: Combust planets Date: Thursday, 9 July, 2009, 11:00 PM

Dear Anita Ji,

In my opinion combustion does two things. It on one hand can adversly affect the outer significations of the combust planet while simulataneously showcasing the inner qualities of the planet. Taking the example of the chart in the blind quiz, Venus is combust in the 2nd house. Venus is also the 8th lord. This combustion on one had affected the Wife and marriage of the Native. On the other hand the native is extremely artistic and visual. He is known to produce very original and innovative visual representations ( a venusian trait) to solve difficult to understand R & D problems (a 8th house trait).

It seems to me atleast that no matter if Sun is before or after the planet being combust the external factors will be adversly affected. I would assume if it is adverse in this life, then there are still lessons to be learnt in this life. Since the natal chart only shows the prarabdha, I am not sure how we can be sure if the lessons will be "successfully learnt in this life time". We can only be sure that there will be opportunities for lessons to be learnt and if it is learnt well or not is probably the realm of free will of the individual.

Regards,

-Manoj

Anita R <ash.rsh55 >ancient_indian_ astrologyWednesday, July 8, 2009 10:41:44 PM[ancient_indian_ astrology] Combust planets

Dear friends,Combust planets denote "purificatory process" of the concerned planet, "Lessons to be learned" in the area signified by the combust planet. Does the same dictum hold, good irrespective of whether the combust planet is before (the sun i.e approaching the sun,) or is after the sun? ( that is the planet has crossed the sun). Incase it has crossed the sun, does it mean that we have "already learned the lesson" or the "purificatory process" is over or perhaps we will be able to learn the lessons signified by the planet in this life time? If the planet is before the sun, can it be construed that we need to give a lot of thought and effort to the area signified by the combust planet.? or that we are being a chance to learn the lessons signified by the planet in this life time? Please clarify.Regards,Anita recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8. http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.