IndiaDivine.org

Astrologe Shri P.S.IYER From Kerala

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sunil Nair ji

I learnt from Astrological magazine that there was a great astrologer by name

Mr.P.S.IYER from Kerala.It is documented that he gave predictions for people who

threw question at him in a conference and almost all predictions he answered

based on Prashna technique was accurate to the point.

From my search on internet i understood that he has not authored any books in

English,though he is believed to have great mastery over English language.

Do you have any added information about the deceased Mr.P.S.IYEr ji,his

teachings,unique prashna techniques used by him which gave him lot of success in

an open assembly etc?Have you ever had the chance to meet him or his Students?

Regards

Vinoth

Guest guest

Dear vinoth ji I also heard abt PS iyer and he was a legent during his days .His advantage was english language which many of the kerala astrologers are still handicapped due to lack of language skils .( even u can hardly see any good astrologer of kerala still in net or even has a website ) ,So many of the gr8 masters r still unknown to outside world .I know him tru many sources and but never meet him .Once one frnd of mine who hails frm madurai who is working in Gulf now had bhagya of becoming a student of one of iyers student in madurai when this kerala nampothiri strted classess in madurai but this man cud not continue due to family problems ,there also this kerala nampoothiri was doing same techniq iyyer employed in public during the first inaugural classes .he was answering queries of public without seeing any charts ,and this man told me it was good success .Now i lost conct with my madurai frnd .iyer was learned in classic kerala tradition and much of the secret is in oral tradition and his strnght was prashna maaraga and krishniyam and prashna reethi etc the clasical books on prashna in kerala tradition .Even i heard shri KN rao asked iyyer to write a bit abt kerala techniq s in english langauge and translate krishniyam in english with some illustrativ charts which iyyer accepted but cud not do it because of his death . i know KN rao's some of his family memebrs used to consult iyer also in case of emergency and some crisis and what ever feed back i got ( sure frm diffrnt sources ) was it was accurate predictions upto mark and he even used to say which way it will happen in nativs life .iyyer was equaly good in natal and prashna astrology Iyer was once invited for some astrological seminar conducted by Bharateeya vidhya bhavan and he demonstrted his prashna skills in delhi to almost to 35 ppl in a row and i think the reserch students of BVB followed up each query which results ranging frm 3 months to 2 yrs and find all predictions were become true upto mark .I think the reserch paper is accessible to BVB students still .rgrds sunil nair , "vinothkumarmd" <vinothkumarmd wrote:>> Dear Sunil Nair ji> > I learnt from Astrological magazine that there was a great astrologer by name Mr.P.S.IYER from Kerala.It is documented that he gave predictions for people who threw question at him in a conference and almost all predictions he answered based on Prashna technique was accurate to the point.> > From my search on internet i understood that he has not authored any books in English,though he is believed to have great mastery over English language.> > Do you have any added information about the deceased Mr.P.S.IYEr ji,his teachings,unique prashna techniques used by him which gave him lot of success in an open assembly etc?Have you ever had the chance to meet him or his Students?> > Regards> > Vinoth>

Guest guest

Dear Sunil ji, Vinoth ji,Here's a write up from Sh KN Rao about Sh Iyer and the prashna session of 1994 at BVB. Hope you'll find it useful.|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

THE LEGACY III

Let me refer to the great exhibition of the predictive skill of late P.S.Iyer in March 1994 in Delhi during our astrological convocation with me and Dr Raman on the stage. I introduced him as among world's topmost predictors which he was as I had known since 1982 personally.

Our students who were in the audience asked me whether they could ask some questions. P.S.Iyer agreed to answer their questions. One after another, ten or fifteen questions were fired in quick succession like say, " I am worried about the construction of a temple " . " You need not worry " , said P.S.Iyer. " In fifteen days time your problem of land will be solved and the construction will begin. It happened as he predicted.

Our students waited for him to come to Delhi again but at the end of the year he died. A very close relation of mine (youngest brother brother's sister-in-law's husband) who knows astrology, had some serious professional difficulty when I was touring America in 1994.

He rang up P.S.Iyer whom he had met earlier. He knew that the relation between me and P.S.Iyer was almost cloyingly sweet. He introduced himself as my relation. P.S.Iyer told him that he would get a job within a week, would have a woman boss but four months later he would give up the job and do his own business in exporting garments. All parts of this prediction came out correct.

No wonder, this relation of mine says that he would never meet an astrologer like P.S.Iyer. I tell him that I had asked the late D.V.Subba Rao to answer questions from the audience in a conference at Kanpur in 1985. It went on whole day. No one remembered to have seen a greater demonstration of such astrological brilliance. P.S.Iyer did it three times, on my request, both from the stage and at my residence during his visits to Delhi.

After my relative got this prediction from P.S.Iyer he tried to contact again to thank him. But by that time P.S.Iyer was dead. It was later that he came to know that it was the very last prediction he had given. Few hours after he died.

PRASHNA MARGA AND KRISHNEEYAM

Kerala's Prashna Marga may be world's most comprehensive and developed method of horary astrology. In English the two volumes Dr. Raman wrote on it are good enough for one's understanding of this method. Along with it Krishneeyam is studied by Kerala astrologers who in their group discussions, done openly with technical astrological discussions give an open demonstation of their skill.

Some people find it difficult to understand the book of Dr. Raman because it is not illustrated with a series of horoscopes as he could have done taking the help of some Prashna Marga expert of Kerala. I was rather lucky in this.

More than fifteen years ago an important Indian had arranged a Prashna Marga sitting at his house. Strangely, a solitary Namboodri was coming from Kerala and he had sent a request to this Indian that he wanted a local astrologer to join him because in the Prashna Marga method there has to be a discussion between or among astrologer before a final answer on any question is given. I being a family friend of this person had to join.

The Kerala Namboodri was a very cultured man and spoke good English. It went on for a week, full seven days, from sunrise to sunset. I found that participating or even witnessing a Prashna Marga session taught this method step by step with no mental cobwebs blocking the understanding this method.

The most amazing and fascinating feature of this is that through this method all types of questions of even fifteen people or more could be answer in the full session of seven days. No birth horoscope was necessary and no new horoscope was required to be drawn.

Joining a Prashna Marga session is the best training in the understanding of this method and after a week one can do it confidently cutting out some of cumbersome procedures like calculating lagna in nearly one hour's time through the shells of the sea.

I showed to the Namboodri how what he did in nearly one hour could be done in few minutes through manual calculation with an ephemeris or in much lesser time through a computer.

Some years later, I attended another Prashna Marga session, this time on Deva Prashna or Divine matters. The occasion was to find about what was going wrong with a trust managing a very big temple of Delhi. P.S. Iyer had agreed to translate into English Krishneeyam with illustrations as he appreciated that learning this method without horoscopes would leave many gaps in one's understanding. That never happened.

All this is necessary to understand that in Prashna Marga method different lagnas are prepared. The normal rising sign, the arodha, the chatra lagna and the most important, the Swarna (Golden) lagna when a virgin girl of less than ten years places a gold coin in the horoscope drawn on the floor with flour and other ingredients. It is supplemented with twelve tamboolas (betel leaves) representing twelve houses.

Hailing from Palghat, P.S.Iyer had mastery over this technique. In one hour, he answered as many fifteen or twenty questions after drawing the horoscope and different lagnas, rising, aroodha, chattra omitting Swarna lagna and tamboola corroboration.

Students and others in the audience wondered how P.S.Iyer was answering so many questions without drawing even a horoscope.

The other area of mastery of P.S.Iyer was female horoscope though I must say, he generally took an anti-feminine and puritanical view.

Yet, these was so much one had to learn. I will give one instance and conclude.

Once, I was sitting with the great astrologer, Hardeo Sharma Trivedi when he got a phone call from an old friend and admirer. A horoscope was being discussed. It was noted down by a friend. I requested Hardeoji to ask his friend whether his son, in his late thirties was unmarried, or if married, whether the marriage had broken down. It was a case of almost no sex life. Hardeoji asked the question and found out that the man was unmarried and could not have sex life. It was a P.S. Iyer combination that I had tried--Saturn was aspecting the birth lagna, seventh lord and Venus.

The death of P.S. Iyer was the biggest loss to the world of astrology in the closing decade of the twentieth century. He was to have visited the USA where genuine astrologers would have been impressed with his eloquence in English and a genius like grasp of female horoscopes. In his death I lost the opportunity of interacting with a world class predictor.|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Guest guest

Dear neelam ji Thanks for this timely post ,i hope it will giv more idea abt shri iyyer tru rao ji s own words thanks and rgrds sunil nair , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Dear Sunil ji, Vinoth ji,> > Here's a write up from Sh KN Rao about Sh Iyer and the prashna session of> 1994 at BVB. Hope you'll find it useful.> > *|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||> > THE LEGACY III> *> > Let me refer to the great exhibition of the predictive skill of late> P.S.Iyer in March 1994 in Delhi during our astrological convocation with me> and Dr Raman on the stage. I introduced him as among world's topmost> predictors which he was as I had known since 1982 personally.> > Our students who were in the audience asked me whether they could ask some> questions. P.S.Iyer agreed to answer their questions. One after another, ten> or fifteen questions were fired in quick succession like say, "I am worried> about the construction of a temple". "You need not worry", said P.S.Iyer. "> In fifteen days time your problem of land will be solved and the> construction will begin. It happened as he predicted.> > Our students waited for him to come to Delhi again but at the end of the> year he died. A very close relation of mine (youngest brother brother's> sister-in-law's husband) who knows astrology, had some serious professional> difficulty when I was touring America in 1994.> > He rang up P.S.Iyer whom he had met earlier. He knew that the relation> between me and P.S.Iyer was almost cloyingly sweet. He introduced himself as> my relation. P.S.Iyer told him that he would get a job within a week, would> have a woman boss but four months later he would give up the job and do his> own business in exporting garments. All parts of this prediction came out> correct.> > No wonder, this relation of mine says that he would never meet an astrologer> like P.S.Iyer. I tell him that I had asked the late D.V.Subba Rao to answer> questions from the audience in a conference at Kanpur in 1985. It went on> whole day. No one remembered to have seen a greater demonstration of such> astrological brilliance. P.S.Iyer did it three times, on my request, both> from the stage and at my residence during his visits to Delhi.> > After my relative got this prediction from P.S.Iyer he tried to contact> again to thank him. But by that time P.S.Iyer was dead. It was later that he> came to know that it was the very last prediction he had given. Few hours> after he died.> > *PRASHNA MARGA AND KRISHNEEYAM*> > Kerala's Prashna Marga may be world's most comprehensive and developed> method of horary astrology. In English the two volumes Dr. Raman wrote on it> are good enough for one's understanding of this method. Along with it> Krishneeyam is studied by Kerala astrologers who in their group discussions,> done openly with technical astrological discussions give an open> demonstation of their skill.> > Some people find it difficult to understand the book of Dr. Raman because it> is not illustrated with a series of horoscopes as he could have done taking> the help of some Prashna Marga expert of Kerala. I was rather lucky in this.> > More than fifteen years ago an important Indian had arranged a Prashna Marga> sitting at his house. Strangely, a solitary Namboodri was coming from Kerala> and he had sent a request to this Indian that he wanted a local astrologer> to join him because in the Prashna Marga method there has to be a discussion> between or among astrologer before a final answer on any question is given.> I being a family friend of this person had to join.> > The Kerala Namboodri was a very cultured man and spoke good English. It went> on for a week, full seven days, from sunrise to sunset. I found that> participating or even witnessing a Prashna Marga session taught this method> step by step with no mental cobwebs blocking the understanding this method.> > The most amazing and fascinating feature of this is that through this method> all types of questions of even fifteen people or more could be answer in the> full session of seven days. No birth horoscope was necessary and no new> horoscope was required to be drawn.> > Joining a Prashna Marga session is the best training in the understanding of> this method and after a week one can do it confidently cutting out some of> cumbersome procedures like calculating lagna in nearly one hour's time> through the shells of the sea.> > I showed to the Namboodri how what he did in nearly one hour could be done> in few minutes through manual calculation with an ephemeris or in much> lesser time through a computer.> > Some years later, I attended another Prashna Marga session, this time on> Deva Prashna or Divine matters. The occasion was to find about what was> going wrong with a trust managing a very big temple of Delhi. P.S. Iyer had> agreed to translate into English Krishneeyam with illustrations as he> appreciated that learning this method without horoscopes would leave many> gaps in one's understanding. That never happened.> > All this is necessary to understand that in Prashna Marga method different> lagnas are prepared. The normal rising sign, the arodha, the chatra lagna> and the most important, the Swarna (Golden) lagna when a virgin girl of less> than ten years places a gold coin in the horoscope drawn on the floor with> flour and other ingredients. It is supplemented with twelve tamboolas (betel> leaves) representing twelve houses.> > Hailing from Palghat, P.S.Iyer had mastery over this technique. In one hour,> he answered as many fifteen or twenty questions after drawing the horoscope> and different lagnas, rising, aroodha, chattra omitting Swarna lagna and> tamboola corroboration.> > Students and others in the audience wondered how P.S.Iyer was answering so> many questions without drawing even a horoscope.> > The other area of mastery of P.S.Iyer was female horoscope though I must> say, he generally took an anti-feminine and puritanical view.> > Yet, these was so much one had to learn. I will give one instance and> conclude.> > Once, I was sitting with the great astrologer, Hardeo Sharma Trivedi when he> got a phone call from an old friend and admirer. A horoscope was being> discussed. It was noted down by a friend. I requested Hardeoji to ask his> friend whether his son, in his late thirties was unmarried, or if married,> whether the marriage had broken down. It was a case of almost no sex life.> Hardeoji asked the question and found out that the man was unmarried and> could not have sex life. It was a P.S. Iyer combination that I had> tried--Saturn was aspecting the birth lagna, seventh lord and Venus.> The death of P.S. Iyer was the biggest loss to the world of astrology in the> closing decade of the twentieth century. He was to have visited the USA> where genuine astrologers would have been impressed with his eloquence in> English and a genius like grasp of female horoscopes. In his death I lost> the opportunity of interacting with a world class predictor.> > |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||>

Guest guest

Thankyou, for this nice writeup of Shri K N Rao.

Regards,

Vijay

, neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Dear Sunil ji, Vinoth ji,

>

> Here's a write up from Sh KN Rao about Sh Iyer and the prashna session of

> 1994 at BVB. Hope you'll find it useful.

>

> *|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

>

> THE LEGACY III

> *

>

> Let me refer to the great exhibition of the predictive skill of late

> P.S.Iyer in March 1994 in Delhi during our astrological convocation with me

> and Dr Raman on the stage. I introduced him as among world's topmost

> predictors which he was as I had known since 1982 personally.

>

> Our students who were in the audience asked me whether they could ask some

> questions. P.S.Iyer agreed to answer their questions. One after another, ten

> or fifteen questions were fired in quick succession like say, " I am worried

> about the construction of a temple " . " You need not worry " , said P.S.Iyer. "

> In fifteen days time your problem of land will be solved and the

> construction will begin. It happened as he predicted.

>

> Our students waited for him to come to Delhi again but at the end of the

> year he died. A very close relation of mine (youngest brother brother's

> sister-in-law's husband) who knows astrology, had some serious professional

> difficulty when I was touring America in 1994.

>

> He rang up P.S.Iyer whom he had met earlier. He knew that the relation

> between me and P.S.Iyer was almost cloyingly sweet. He introduced himself as

> my relation. P.S.Iyer told him that he would get a job within a week, would

> have a woman boss but four months later he would give up the job and do his

> own business in exporting garments. All parts of this prediction came out

> correct.

>

> No wonder, this relation of mine says that he would never meet an astrologer

> like P.S.Iyer. I tell him that I had asked the late D.V.Subba Rao to answer

> questions from the audience in a conference at Kanpur in 1985. It went on

> whole day. No one remembered to have seen a greater demonstration of such

> astrological brilliance. P.S.Iyer did it three times, on my request, both

> from the stage and at my residence during his visits to Delhi.

>

> After my relative got this prediction from P.S.Iyer he tried to contact

> again to thank him. But by that time P.S.Iyer was dead. It was later that he

> came to know that it was the very last prediction he had given. Few hours

> after he died.

>

> *PRASHNA MARGA AND KRISHNEEYAM*

>

> Kerala's Prashna Marga may be world's most comprehensive and developed

> method of horary astrology. In English the two volumes Dr. Raman wrote on it

> are good enough for one's understanding of this method. Along with it

> Krishneeyam is studied by Kerala astrologers who in their group discussions,

> done openly with technical astrological discussions give an open

> demonstation of their skill.

>

> Some people find it difficult to understand the book of Dr. Raman because it

> is not illustrated with a series of horoscopes as he could have done taking

> the help of some Prashna Marga expert of Kerala. I was rather lucky in this.

>

> More than fifteen years ago an important Indian had arranged a Prashna Marga

> sitting at his house. Strangely, a solitary Namboodri was coming from Kerala

> and he had sent a request to this Indian that he wanted a local astrologer

> to join him because in the Prashna Marga method there has to be a discussion

> between or among astrologer before a final answer on any question is given.

> I being a family friend of this person had to join.

>

> The Kerala Namboodri was a very cultured man and spoke good English. It went

> on for a week, full seven days, from sunrise to sunset. I found that

> participating or even witnessing a Prashna Marga session taught this method

> step by step with no mental cobwebs blocking the understanding this method.

>

> The most amazing and fascinating feature of this is that through this method

> all types of questions of even fifteen people or more could be answer in the

> full session of seven days. No birth horoscope was necessary and no new

> horoscope was required to be drawn.

>

> Joining a Prashna Marga session is the best training in the understanding of

> this method and after a week one can do it confidently cutting out some of

> cumbersome procedures like calculating lagna in nearly one hour's time

> through the shells of the sea.

>

> I showed to the Namboodri how what he did in nearly one hour could be done

> in few minutes through manual calculation with an ephemeris or in much

> lesser time through a computer.

>

> Some years later, I attended another Prashna Marga session, this time on

> Deva Prashna or Divine matters. The occasion was to find about what was

> going wrong with a trust managing a very big temple of Delhi. P.S. Iyer had

> agreed to translate into English Krishneeyam with illustrations as he

> appreciated that learning this method without horoscopes would leave many

> gaps in one's understanding. That never happened.

>

> All this is necessary to understand that in Prashna Marga method different

> lagnas are prepared. The normal rising sign, the arodha, the chatra lagna

> and the most important, the Swarna (Golden) lagna when a virgin girl of less

> than ten years places a gold coin in the horoscope drawn on the floor with

> flour and other ingredients. It is supplemented with twelve tamboolas (betel

> leaves) representing twelve houses.

>

> Hailing from Palghat, P.S.Iyer had mastery over this technique. In one hour,

> he answered as many fifteen or twenty questions after drawing the horoscope

> and different lagnas, rising, aroodha, chattra omitting Swarna lagna and

> tamboola corroboration.

>

> Students and others in the audience wondered how P.S.Iyer was answering so

> many questions without drawing even a horoscope.

>

> The other area of mastery of P.S.Iyer was female horoscope though I must

> say, he generally took an anti-feminine and puritanical view.

>

> Yet, these was so much one had to learn. I will give one instance and

> conclude.

>

> Once, I was sitting with the great astrologer, Hardeo Sharma Trivedi when he

> got a phone call from an old friend and admirer. A horoscope was being

> discussed. It was noted down by a friend. I requested Hardeoji to ask his

> friend whether his son, in his late thirties was unmarried, or if married,

> whether the marriage had broken down. It was a case of almost no sex life.

> Hardeoji asked the question and found out that the man was unmarried and

> could not have sex life. It was a P.S. Iyer combination that I had

> tried--Saturn was aspecting the birth lagna, seventh lord and Venus.

> The death of P.S. Iyer was the biggest loss to the world of astrology in the

> closing decade of the twentieth century. He was to have visited the USA

> where genuine astrologers would have been impressed with his eloquence in

> English and a genius like grasp of female horoscopes. In his death I lost

> the opportunity of interacting with a world class predictor.

>

> |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

>

Guest guest

Dear Neelam ji,

great.Thanks for the interesting post.

regards,

gopi. , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Dear Sunil ji, Vinoth ji,> > Here's a write up from Sh KN Rao about Sh Iyer and the prashna session of> 1994 at BVB. Hope you'll find it useful.> > *|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||> > THE LEGACY III> *> > Let me refer to the great exhibition of the predictive skill of late> P.S.Iyer in March 1994 in Delhi during our astrological convocation with me> and Dr Raman on the stage. I introduced him as among world's topmost> predictors which he was as I had known since 1982 personally.> > Our students who were in the audience asked me whether they could ask some> questions. P.S.Iyer agreed to answer their questions. One after another, ten> or fifteen questions were fired in quick succession like say, "I am worried> about the construction of a temple". "You need not worry", said P.S.Iyer. "> In fifteen days time your problem of land will be solved and the> construction will begin. It happened as he predicted.> > Our students waited for him to come to Delhi again but at the end of the> year he died. A very close relation of mine (youngest brother brother's> sister-in-law's husband) who knows astrology, had some serious professional> difficulty when I was touring America in 1994.> > He rang up P.S.Iyer whom he had met earlier. He knew that the relation> between me and P.S.Iyer was almost cloyingly sweet. He introduced himself as> my relation. P.S.Iyer told him that he would get a job within a week, would> have a woman boss but four months later he would give up the job and do his> own business in exporting garments. All parts of this prediction came out> correct.> > No wonder, this relation of mine says that he would never meet an astrologer> like P.S.Iyer. I tell him that I had asked the late D.V.Subba Rao to answer> questions from the audience in a conference at Kanpur in 1985. It went on> whole day. No one remembered to have seen a greater demonstration of such> astrological brilliance. P.S.Iyer did it three times, on my request, both> from the stage and at my residence during his visits to Delhi.> > After my relative got this prediction from P.S.Iyer he tried to contact> again to thank him. But by that time P.S.Iyer was dead. It was later that he> came to know that it was the very last prediction he had given. Few hours> after he died.> > *PRASHNA MARGA AND KRISHNEEYAM*> > Kerala's Prashna Marga may be world's most comprehensive and developed> method of horary astrology. In English the two volumes Dr. Raman wrote on it> are good enough for one's understanding of this method. Along with it> Krishneeyam is studied by Kerala astrologers who in their group discussions,> done openly with technical astrological discussions give an open> demonstation of their skill.> > Some people find it difficult to understand the book of Dr. Raman because it> is not illustrated with a series of horoscopes as he could have done taking> the help of some Prashna Marga expert of Kerala. I was rather lucky in this.> > More than fifteen years ago an important Indian had arranged a Prashna Marga> sitting at his house. Strangely, a solitary Namboodri was coming from Kerala> and he had sent a request to this Indian that he wanted a local astrologer> to join him because in the Prashna Marga method there has to be a discussion> between or among astrologer before a final answer on any question is given.> I being a family friend of this person had to join.> > The Kerala Namboodri was a very cultured man and spoke good English. It went> on for a week, full seven days, from sunrise to sunset. I found that> participating or even witnessing a Prashna Marga session taught this method> step by step with no mental cobwebs blocking the understanding this method.> > The most amazing and fascinating feature of this is that through this method> all types of questions of even fifteen people or more could be answer in the> full session of seven days. No birth horoscope was necessary and no new> horoscope was required to be drawn.> > Joining a Prashna Marga session is the best training in the understanding of> this method and after a week one can do it confidently cutting out some of> cumbersome procedures like calculating lagna in nearly one hour's time> through the shells of the sea.> > I showed to the Namboodri how what he did in nearly one hour could be done> in few minutes through manual calculation with an ephemeris or in much> lesser time through a computer.> > Some years later, I attended another Prashna Marga session, this time on> Deva Prashna or Divine matters. The occasion was to find about what was> going wrong with a trust managing a very big temple of Delhi. P.S. Iyer had> agreed to translate into English Krishneeyam with illustrations as he> appreciated that learning this method without horoscopes would leave many> gaps in one's understanding. That never happened.> > All this is necessary to understand that in Prashna Marga method different> lagnas are prepared. The normal rising sign, the arodha, the chatra lagna> and the most important, the Swarna (Golden) lagna when a virgin girl of less> than ten years places a gold coin in the horoscope drawn on the floor with> flour and other ingredients. It is supplemented with twelve tamboolas (betel> leaves) representing twelve houses.> > Hailing from Palghat, P.S.Iyer had mastery over this technique. In one hour,> he answered as many fifteen or twenty questions after drawing the horoscope> and different lagnas, rising, aroodha, chattra omitting Swarna lagna and> tamboola corroboration.> > Students and others in the audience wondered how P.S.Iyer was answering so> many questions without drawing even a horoscope.> > The other area of mastery of P.S.Iyer was female horoscope though I must> say, he generally took an anti-feminine and puritanical view.> > Yet, these was so much one had to learn. I will give one instance and> conclude.> > Once, I was sitting with the great astrologer, Hardeo Sharma Trivedi when he> got a phone call from an old friend and admirer. A horoscope was being> discussed. It was noted down by a friend. I requested Hardeoji to ask his> friend whether his son, in his late thirties was unmarried, or if married,> whether the marriage had broken down. It was a case of almost no sex life.> Hardeoji asked the question and found out that the man was unmarried and> could not have sex life. It was a P.S. Iyer combination that I had> tried--Saturn was aspecting the birth lagna, seventh lord and Venus.> The death of P.S. Iyer was the biggest loss to the world of astrology in the> closing decade of the twentieth century. He was to have visited the USA> where genuine astrologers would have been impressed with his eloquence in> English and a genius like grasp of female horoscopes. In his death I lost> the opportunity of interacting with a world class predictor.> > |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||>

Guest guest

Dear Neelamji and all

THanks for the post Neelamji

It is interesting to see Shri K.N.Rao calls P.S.IYer a world class predictor.

This article also shows the importance of Prasna Marga and Krishneeyam

Guess we have Prasna marga in English written By B.V.Raman-available as ebook

also.But we dont think all the principles given in prasna marga have been tried

extensively.I feel the ones which apply to natal horoscopy needs further testing

and understanding

I dont think Krishneeyam is available in English .I can see sanskrit version in

the files section.IF somebody who is well verse in sanskrit comes forward

translate it verse by verse and have a healthy discussion here ,we as a group

can do well to master them.

It will be more open and judicious learning than the prevailing guru paramparas

which doesnt seem to teach secrets to students but resort to teaching translated

shlokas in their own way they know without giving opportunities for the students

to ask doubt or question the relevance.

regards

Vinoth

, neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

>

>

> *|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

>

> THE LEGACY III

> *

>

>

> or fifteen questions were fired in quick succession like say, " I am worried

> about the construction of a temple " . " You need not worry " , said P.S.Iyer. "

>

> sister-in-law's husband) who knows astrology, had some serious professional

>

> correct.

>

>

> after he died.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> conclude.

>

>

> |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

>

Guest guest

Dear sunil Nairji

Thanks for sharing your knowledge about P.S.IYer ji.It was really helpful to

know about him.

Vinoth

, " sunil nair "

<astro_tellerkerala wrote:

>

>

> Dear vinoth ji

>

> I also heard abt PS iyer and he was a legent during his days .His

> advantage was english language which many of the kerala astrologers are

> still handicapped due to lack of language skils .( even u can hardly see

> any good astrologer of kerala still in net or even has a website ) ,So

> many of the gr8 masters r still unknown to outside world .

>

> I know him tru many sources and but never meet him .Once one frnd of

> mine who hails frm madurai who is working in Gulf now had bhagya of

> becoming a student of one of iyers student in madurai when this kerala

> nampothiri strted classess in madurai but this man cud not continue due

> to family problems ,there also this kerala nampoothiri was doing same

> techniq iyyer employed in public during the first inaugural classes .he

> was answering queries of public without seeing any charts ,and this man

> told me it was good success .Now i lost conct with my madurai frnd .

>

> iyer was learned in classic kerala tradition and much of the secret is

> in oral tradition and his strnght was prashna maaraga and krishniyam and

> prashna reethi etc the clasical books on prashna in kerala tradition

> .Even i heard shri KN rao asked iyyer to write a bit abt kerala techniq

> s in english langauge and translate krishniyam in english with some

> illustrativ charts which iyyer accepted but cud not do it because of his

> death .

>

> i know KN rao's some of his family memebrs used to consult iyer also

> in case of emergency and some crisis and what ever feed back i got (

> sure frm diffrnt sources ) was it was accurate predictions upto mark and

> he even used to say which way it will happen in nativs life .

>

> iyyer was equaly good in natal and prashna astrology

>

> Iyer was once invited for some astrological seminar conducted by

> Bharateeya vidhya bhavan and he demonstrted his prashna skills in delhi

> to almost to 35 ppl in a row and i think the reserch students of BVB

> followed up each query which results ranging frm 3 months to 2 yrs and

> find all predictions were become true upto mark .I think the reserch

> paper is accessible to BVB students still .

>

> rgrds sunil nair

>

>

> , " vinothkumarmd@ "

> <vinothkumarmd@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sunil Nair ji

> >

> > I learnt from Astrological magazine that there was a great astrologer

> by name Mr.P.S.IYER from Kerala.It is documented that he gave

> predictions for people who threw question at him in a conference and

> almost all predictions he answered based on Prashna technique was

> accurate to the point.

> >

> > From my search on internet i understood that he has not authored any

> books in English,though he is believed to have great mastery over

> English language.

> >

> > Do you have any added information about the deceased Mr.P.S.IYEr

> ji,his teachings,unique prashna techniques used by him which gave him

> lot of success in an open assembly etc?Have you ever had the chance to

> meet him or his Students?

> >

> > Regards

> >

> > Vinoth

> >

>

Guest guest

Krishneeyam has been translated in English by Mr. N E Muthuswamyand is published by Sagar.Hasmukhrai J Mehta

--- On Sun, 12/7/09, vinothkumarmd <vinothkumarmd wrote:vinothkumarmd <vinothkumarmd Re: Astrologe Shri P.S.IYER From Kerala Date:

Sunday, 12 July, 2009, 12:06 PM

Dear Neelamji and all

THanks for the post Neelamji

It is interesting to see Shri K.N.Rao calls P.S.IYer a world class predictor.

This article also shows the importance of Prasna Marga and Krishneeyam

Guess we have Prasna marga in English written By B.V.Raman-available as ebook also.But we dont think all the principles given in prasna marga have been tried extensively. I feel the ones which apply to natal horoscopy needs further testing and understanding

I dont think Krishneeyam is available in English .I can see sanskrit version in the files section.IF somebody who is well verse in sanskrit comes forward translate it verse by verse and have a healthy discussion here ,we as a group can do well to master them.

It will be more open and judicious learning than the prevailing guru paramparas which doesnt seem to teach secrets to students but resort to teaching translated shlokas in their own way they know without giving opportunities for the students to ask doubt or question the relevance.

regards

Vinoth

ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:

>

>

>

> *||||||||||| ||||||||| ||||||||| ||||||||| |||||||

>

> THE LEGACY III

> *

>

>

> or fifteen questions were fired in quick succession like say, "I am worried

> about the construction of a temple". "You need not worry", said P.S.Iyer. "

>

> sister-in-law' s husband) who knows astrology, had some serious professional

>

> correct.

>

>

> after he died.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> conclude.

>

>

> |||||||||||| ||||||||| ||||||||| ||||||||| ||||||||| ||||||||| ||||

>

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Guest guest

Dear Mehta

Thanks for the information

I was referring to an exercise like translation of BpHS by Bhagavathi Hariharan

ji in another group if i am not wrong which will be good if we do it for

krishneeyam.

There are no problems like Birth time rectification in Prashna charts which will

help us to minimise errors.

, Hasmukhrai Mehta

<astroclinik wrote:

>

> Krishneeyam has been translated in English by Mr. N E Muthuswamy

> and is published by Sagar.

>

> Hasmukhrai J Mehta

>

> --- On Sun, 12/7/09, vinothkumarmd <vinothkumarmd wrote:

>

> vinothkumarmd <vinothkumarmd

> Re: Astrologe Shri P.S.IYER From Kerala

>

> Sunday, 12 July, 2009, 12:06 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Dear Neelamji and all

>

>

>

> THanks for the post Neelamji

>

>

>

> It is interesting to see Shri K.N.Rao calls P.S.IYer a world class predictor.

>

>

>

> This article also shows the importance of Prasna Marga and Krishneeyam

>

>

>

> Guess we have Prasna marga in English written By B.V.Raman-available as ebook

also.But we dont think all the principles given in prasna marga have been tried

extensively. I feel the ones which apply to natal horoscopy needs further

testing and understanding

>

>

>

> I dont think Krishneeyam is available in English .I can see sanskrit version

in the files section.IF somebody who is well verse in sanskrit comes forward

translate it verse by verse and have a healthy discussion here ,we as a group

can do well to master them.

>

>

>

> It will be more open and judicious learning than the prevailing guru

paramparas which doesnt seem to teach secrets to students but resort to teaching

translated shlokas in their own way they know without giving opportunities for

the students to ask doubt or question the relevance.

>

>

>

> regards

>

>

>

> Vinoth

>

>

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:

>

> >

>

> > Dear Sunil ji, Vinoth ji,

>

> >

>

> > Here's a write up from Sh KN Rao about Sh Iyer and the prashna session of

>

> > 1994 at BVB. Hope you'll find it useful.

>

> >

>

> > *||||||||||| ||||||||| ||||||||| ||||||||| |||||||

>

> >

>

> > THE LEGACY III

>

> > *

>

> >

>

> > Let me refer to the great exhibition of the predictive skill of late

>

> > P.S.Iyer in March 1994 in Delhi during our astrological convocation with me

>

> > and Dr Raman on the stage. I introduced him as among world's topmost

>

> > predictors which he was as I had known since 1982 personally.

>

> >

>

> > Our students who were in the audience asked me whether they could ask some

>

> > questions. P.S.Iyer agreed to answer their questions. One after another, ten

>

> > or fifteen questions were fired in quick succession like say, " I am worried

>

> > about the construction of a temple " . " You need not worry " , said P.S.Iyer. "

>

> > In fifteen days time your problem of land will be solved and the

>

> > construction will begin. It happened as he predicted.

>

> >

>

> > Our students waited for him to come to Delhi again but at the end of the

>

> > year he died. A very close relation of mine (youngest brother brother's

>

> > sister-in-law' s husband) who knows astrology, had some serious professional

>

> > difficulty when I was touring America in 1994.

>

> >

>

> > He rang up P.S.Iyer whom he had met earlier. He knew that the relation

>

> > between me and P.S.Iyer was almost cloyingly sweet. He introduced himself as

>

> > my relation. P.S.Iyer told him that he would get a job within a week, would

>

> > have a woman boss but four months later he would give up the job and do his

>

> > own business in exporting garments. All parts of this prediction came out

>

> > correct.

>

> >

>

> > No wonder, this relation of mine says that he would never meet an astrologer

>

> > like P.S.Iyer. I tell him that I had asked the late D.V.Subba Rao to answer

>

> > questions from the audience in a conference at Kanpur in 1985. It went on

>

> > whole day. No one remembered to have seen a greater demonstration of such

>

> > astrological brilliance. P.S.Iyer did it three times, on my request, both

>

> > from the stage and at my residence during his visits to Delhi.

>

> >

>

> > After my relative got this prediction from P.S.Iyer he tried to contact

>

> > again to thank him. But by that time P.S.Iyer was dead. It was later that he

>

> > came to know that it was the very last prediction he had given. Few hours

>

> > after he died.

>

> >

>

> > *PRASHNA MARGA AND KRISHNEEYAM*

>

> >

>

> > Kerala's Prashna Marga may be world's most comprehensive and developed

>

> > method of horary astrology. In English the two volumes Dr. Raman wrote on it

>

> > are good enough for one's understanding of this method. Along with it

>

> > Krishneeyam is studied by Kerala astrologers who in their group discussions,

>

> > done openly with technical astrological discussions give an open

>

> > demonstation of their skill.

>

> >

>

> > Some people find it difficult to understand the book of Dr. Raman because it

>

> > is not illustrated with a series of horoscopes as he could have done taking

>

> > the help of some Prashna Marga expert of Kerala. I was rather lucky in this.

>

> >

>

> > More than fifteen years ago an important Indian had arranged a Prashna Marga

>

> > sitting at his house. Strangely, a solitary Namboodri was coming from Kerala

>

> > and he had sent a request to this Indian that he wanted a local astrologer

>

> > to join him because in the Prashna Marga method there has to be a discussion

>

> > between or among astrologer before a final answer on any question is given.

>

> > I being a family friend of this person had to join.

>

> >

>

> > The Kerala Namboodri was a very cultured man and spoke good English. It went

>

> > on for a week, full seven days, from sunrise to sunset. I found that

>

> > participating or even witnessing a Prashna Marga session taught this method

>

> > step by step with no mental cobwebs blocking the understanding this method.

>

> >

>

> > The most amazing and fascinating feature of this is that through this method

>

> > all types of questions of even fifteen people or more could be answer in the

>

> > full session of seven days. No birth horoscope was necessary and no new

>

> > horoscope was required to be drawn.

>

> >

>

> > Joining a Prashna Marga session is the best training in the understanding of

>

> > this method and after a week one can do it confidently cutting out some of

>

> > cumbersome procedures like calculating lagna in nearly one hour's time

>

> > through the shells of the sea.

>

> >

>

> > I showed to the Namboodri how what he did in nearly one hour could be done

>

> > in few minutes through manual calculation with an ephemeris or in much

>

> > lesser time through a computer.

>

> >

>

> > Some years later, I attended another Prashna Marga session, this time on

>

> > Deva Prashna or Divine matters. The occasion was to find about what was

>

> > going wrong with a trust managing a very big temple of Delhi. P.S. Iyer had

>

> > agreed to translate into English Krishneeyam with illustrations as he

>

> > appreciated that learning this method without horoscopes would leave many

>

> > gaps in one's understanding. That never happened.

>

> >

>

> > All this is necessary to understand that in Prashna Marga method different

>

> > lagnas are prepared. The normal rising sign, the arodha, the chatra lagna

>

> > and the most important, the Swarna (Golden) lagna when a virgin girl of less

>

> > than ten years places a gold coin in the horoscope drawn on the floor with

>

> > flour and other ingredients. It is supplemented with twelve tamboolas (betel

>

> > leaves) representing twelve houses.

>

> >

>

> > Hailing from Palghat, P.S.Iyer had mastery over this technique. In one hour,

>

> > he answered as many fifteen or twenty questions after drawing the horoscope

>

> > and different lagnas, rising, aroodha, chattra omitting Swarna lagna and

>

> > tamboola corroboration.

>

> >

>

> > Students and others in the audience wondered how P.S.Iyer was answering so

>

> > many questions without drawing even a horoscope.

>

> >

>

> > The other area of mastery of P.S.Iyer was female horoscope though I must

>

> > say, he generally took an anti-feminine and puritanical view.

>

> >

>

> > Yet, these was so much one had to learn. I will give one instance and

>

> > conclude.

>

> >

>

> > Once, I was sitting with the great astrologer, Hardeo Sharma Trivedi when he

>

> > got a phone call from an old friend and admirer. A horoscope was being

>

> > discussed. It was noted down by a friend. I requested Hardeoji to ask his

>

> > friend whether his son, in his late thirties was unmarried, or if married,

>

> > whether the marriage had broken down. It was a case of almost no sex life.

>

> > Hardeoji asked the question and found out that the man was unmarried and

>

> > could not have sex life. It was a P.S. Iyer combination that I had

>

> > tried--Saturn was aspecting the birth lagna, seventh lord and Venus.

>

> > The death of P.S. Iyer was the biggest loss to the world of astrology in the

>

> > closing decade of the twentieth century. He was to have visited the USA

>

> > where genuine astrologers would have been impressed with his eloquence in

>

> > English and a genius like grasp of female horoscopes. In his death I lost

>

> > the opportunity of interacting with a world class predictor.

>

> >

>

> > |||||||||||| ||||||||| ||||||||| ||||||||| ||||||||| ||||||||| ||||

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet

Explorer 8. http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/

>

Guest guest

dear guruji's (freinds)

first i would like to say thanks for this topic. because i am from his "BATTARAI".

that is i am a member of "AMARAR P.S.IYER NINAIVU(MEMORIAL) JOTHIDA ARAYCHCHI MAIYAM, madurai" Also treasurer of that centre. he wrote lot of books in tamil version like Maha yoga tharangini, vivaga vingyanam, thajaga neelagandiam, question and answer for astro like that i had that books.

with regards

guru.naga

--- On Sat, 11/7/09, vinothkumarmd <vinothkumarmd wrote:

vinothkumarmd <vinothkumarmd Astrologe Shri P.S.IYER From Kerala Date: Saturday, 11 July, 2009, 4:11 PM

Dear Sunil Nair jiI learnt from Astrological magazine that there was a great astrologer by name Mr.P.S.IYER from Kerala.It is documented that he gave predictions for people who threw question at him in a conference and almost all predictions he answered based on Prashna technique was accurate to the point.From my search on internet i understood that he has not authored any books in English,though he is believed to have great mastery over English language.Do you have any added information about the deceased Mr.P.S.IYEr ji,his teachings,unique prashna techniques used by him which gave him lot of success in an open assembly etc?Have you ever had the chance to meet him or his Students?RegardsVinoth

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.

Guest guest

Dear Guru.naga

Can you share some of the principles of revered P.S.Iyer ji he wrote in his

books

I can understand tamil and i hail from Madurai.I am happy to know that a

research centre is in Madurai for P.S.Iyer who belongs to Kerala.I would also

like to know whether the books you mentioned in Tamil are available for sale,the

only way we astrologers interacting in the internet can learn his techniques.

regards

vinoth

, " Guru.nagarajan "

<guru_naga_astrologer wrote:

>

>

> dear guruji's (freinds)

> first i would like to say thanks for this topic. because i am from his

" BATTARAI " .

> that is i am a member of " AMARAR P.S.IYER NINAIVU(MEMORIAL) JOTHIDA ARAYCHCHI

MAIYAM, madurai " Also treasurer of that centre. he wrote lot of books in tamil

version like Maha yoga tharangini, vivaga vingyanam, thajaga neelagandiam,

question and answer for astro like that i had that books.

> with regards

> guru.naga

>

> --- On Sat, 11/7/09, vinothkumarmd <vinothkumarmd wrote:

>

>

> Astrologe Shri P.S.IYER From Kerala

>

> Saturday, 11 July, 2009, 4:11 PM

>

>

Dear Sunil Nair ji

>

> I learnt from Astrological magazine that there was a great astrologer by name

Mr.P.S.IYER from Kerala.It is documented that he gave predictions for people who

threw question at him in a conference and almost all predictions he answered

based on Prashna technique was accurate to the point.

>

> From my search on internet i understood that he has not authored any books in

English,though he is believed to have great mastery over English language.

>

> Do you have any added information about the deceased Mr.P.S.IYEr ji,his

teachings,unique prashna techniques used by him which gave him lot of success in

>

> Regards

>

> Vinoth

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Click here http://cricket.

>

Guest guest

dear vinoth ji,

yes it is running last 14 years successfully, this is 15th year. and i would like share his thoughts in this group. attaching photo was 14th year anniversary, in that photo from left patoor sasthirigal (head of department of MA Astrology, sasthra university thanjur), narayanan (national secaratory, ICAS), sundaram (honorable national president,ICAS), naggeerar natarajan (honorable national president,ICAS), guru.nagarajan(member ICAS, treasturer p.s.iyer memorial astrological research centre).

regards

guru.naga

--- On Sun, 12/7/09, vinothkumarmd <vinothkumarmd wrote:

vinothkumarmd <vinothkumarmd Re: Astrologe Shri P.S.IYER From Kerala Date: Sunday, 12 July, 2009, 4:19 PM

Dear Guru.nagaCan you share some of the principles of revered P.S.Iyer ji he wrote in his booksI can understand tamil and i hail from Madurai.I am happy to know that a research centre is in Madurai for P.S.Iyer who belongs to Kerala.I would also like to know whether the books you mentioned in Tamil are available for sale,the only way we astrologers interacting in the internet can learn his techniques.regardsvinothancient_indian_ astrology, "Guru.nagarajan" <guru_naga_astrolog er wrote:>> > dear guruji's (freinds)> first i would like to say thanks for this topic. because i am from his "BATTARAI". > that is i am a member of "AMARAR P.S.IYER

NINAIVU(MEMORIAL) JOTHIDA ARAYCHCHI MAIYAM, madurai" Also treasurer of that centre. he wrote lot of books in tamil version like Maha yoga tharangini, vivaga vingyanam, thajaga neelagandiam, question and answer for astro like that i had that books.> with regards> guru.naga> > --- On Sat, 11/7/09, vinothkumarmd@ ... <vinothkumarmd@ ...> wrote:> > > vinothkumarmd@ ... <vinothkumarmd@ ....>> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Astrologe Shri P.S.IYER From Kerala> ancient_indian_ astrology> Saturday, 11 July, 2009, 4:11 PM> > > > > > > > > Dear Sunil Nair ji> > I learnt from

Astrological magazine that there was a great astrologer by name Mr.P.S.IYER from Kerala.It is documented that he gave predictions for people who threw question at him in a conference and almost all predictions he answered based on Prashna technique was accurate to the point.> > From my search on internet i understood that he has not authored any books in English,though he is believed to have great mastery over English language.> > Do you have any added information about the deceased Mr.P.S.IYEr ji,his teachings,unique prashna techniques used by him which gave him lot of success in an open assembly etc?Have you ever had the chance to meet him or his Students?> > Regards> > Vinoth> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights

and more. Click here http://cricket. >

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.

1 of 1 Photo(s)

Guest guest

Dear Guru nagarajan ji

Good work.I appreciate the people who are behind P.S.IYER research centre

propagating his teaching as i can see he is termed as a world class predictor by

another great like Shri.K.N.Rao .

I would like to see you share some of his unique teachings in the group to

appreciate more about the genius of P.S.Iyer

The photo you attached was good,but i am able to have only the glimpse of

forehead of P.S.IYER

Please also list the books written by P.S.IYER in all languages and their

availability for purchase.

Regards

Vinoth

, " Guru.nagarajan "

<guru_naga_astrologer wrote:

>

> dear vinoth ji,

> yes it is running last 14 years successfully, this is 15th year. and i would

like share his thoughts in this group. attaching photo was 14th year

anniversary, in that photo from left patoor sasthirigal (head of department of

MA Astrology, sasthra university thanjur), narayanan (national secaratory,

ICAS), sundaram (honorable national president,ICAS), naggeerar natarajan

(honorable national president,ICAS), guru.nagarajan(member ICAS, treasturer

p..s.iyer memorial astrological research centre).

> regards

> guru.naga

>

>

> --- On Sun, 12/7/09, vinothkumarmd <vinothkumarmd wrote:

>

>

> Re: Astrologe Shri P.S.IYER From Kerala

>

> Sunday, 12 July, 2009, 4:19 PM

>

>

Dear Guru.naga

>

> Can you share some of the principles of revered P.S.Iyer ji he wrote in his

books

>

> I can understand tamil and i hail from Madurai.I am happy to know that a

research centre is in Madurai for P.S.Iyer who belongs to Kerala.I would also

like to know whether the books you mentioned in Tamil are available for sale,the

only way we astrologers interacting in the internet can learn his techniques.

>

> regards

>

> vinoth

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, " Guru.nagarajan "

<guru_naga_astrolog er@> wrote:

> >

> >

> > dear guruji's (freinds)

> > first i would like to say thanks for this topic. because i am from his

" BATTARAI " .

> > that is i am a member of " AMARAR P.S.IYER NINAIVU(MEMORIAL) JOTHIDA

ARAYCHCHI MAIYAM, madurai " Also treasurer of that centre. he wrote lot of books

in tamil version like Maha yoga tharangini, vivaga vingyanam, thajaga

neelagandiam, question and answer for astro like that i had that books.

> > with regards

> > guru.naga

> >

> > --- On Sat, 11/7/09, vinothkumarmd@ ... <vinothkumarmd@ ...> wrote:

> >

> >

> > vinothkumarmd@ ... <vinothkumarmd@ ...>

> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Astrologe Shri P.S.IYER From Kerala

> > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > Saturday, 11 July, 2009, 4:11 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Sunil Nair ji

> >

> > I learnt from Astrological magazine that there was a great astrologer by

name Mr.P.S.IYER from Kerala.It is documented that he gave predictions for

people who threw question at him in a conference and almost all predictions he

answered based on Prashna technique was accurate to the point.

> >

> > From my search on internet i understood that he has not authored any books

in English,though he is believed to have great mastery over English language.

> >

> > Do you have any added information about the deceased Mr.P.S.IYEr ji,his

> >

> > Regards

> >

> > Vinoth

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Click here http://cricket.

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>