IndiaDivine.org

Bhrigu_Astrology-my little understanding

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sreeram Jee and other friends,

My little understanding of the Bhrigu principles enlisted given in BLOCK

LETTERS.

CONDITION NO.17 AND 23 I CAN NOT TRACE OUT TO OTHER JYOTISH LITERATURE.

THEY SEEMS TO BE EXCLUSIVE RELAM OF NADI ASTROLOGY.

Regards,

Mrutyunjay Tripathy

, " sreeram srinivas "

<sreeram64 wrote:

>

>

> Dear Members,

>

> Some field notes of interest to members,

>

> 1) All four moveable kendras or quandrants Aries, Cancer, Libra,

> Capricon are assigned the signs of exaltation & debilitation.

YES, SAME AS IN BPHS (Brihat Parashara Hora Shastra)

>

> 2) Rahu aspects 5-9-12 from its position. Gulika - 2-12 aspects

YES, SAME AS IN BPHS

> 3) Mars in Pushya nakshatra gives better results than in Poonarvasu

> nakshatra

PUSHYA IS SAID TO BE CONTAINER OF NECTAR AS PER TRADITIONAL ASTROLOGY.

> 4) Benefics gives raise to wealth when they occupy Mercury and Saturn

> signs or houses

STRONG BENEFIC PLANETS GIVE WEALTH as the sign of mercury and saturn represent

the Upachaya houses 3,6,10,11 of the natural zodiac.

> 5) For Cancer and Capricon Lagna, Saturn+Mars in Cancer bestwo

> beautiful, happy and agressive partner (I see this yoga in all Hollywood

> movies)

NATURAL FOLLOW UP OF GENERAL PRINCIPLE TAUGHT IN BPHS

>

> 6)Venus and Mercury in Virgo gives a King or Minister (respected

> positions) if they are aspected by full moon i.e. shukla traydoshi and

> Krishna Dwitiya tithis

THIS IS A GENERAL STATEMENT ON RAJA YOGA- AVAILABLE IN ALL CLASSICS LIKE JATAKA

PARIJATA , SARAVALI ETC. ETC.

>

> 7) Saturn connection with 7H or 7HL removes blemish of " mangalya

> weakness " or marital weakness (I see this yoga in all Bollywood movies)

IN MY HUMBLE OPINION IT IS NOT APPLICABLE AS A GENERAL OR UNIVERSAL RULE-

RATHER DETAILED STAR AND NAVAMSA CHART LEVEL ANALYSIS IS NEEDED TO CHECK WHAT

WAY THE SATURN IS INFLUENCING THE MARS.

> 8) Moon and Mercury in 8H gives raise to health and Paternal properties

> problems.

GENERAL ASTROLOGICAL PRINCIPLE TAUGHT IN BPHS

> 9) Debilitated Jupiter in transit aspects natal Jupiter and Saturn (

> Sreeram - addition = or individual or both), long pending arrears money

> is recovered. (Sreeram adds- More effective when Transit Jupiter pass

> over natal Saturn)

YES, BECAUSE THIS CREATES CANCELLATION OF DEBILITION, AS PER SOME TRADITIONAL

PRINCIPLE OF CANCELLATION OF DEBILITION. EXHUSTIVE LIST OF CONDITIONS OF

CANCELLATION OF DEBILITATION ARE NOT YET BEEN PUBLIC, EXCEPT WITHIN THE

KNOWLEDGE STORES OF SOME TRADITIONAL ASTROLOGERS' FAMILIES.

>

> 10)Moon in kendra to Jupiter = Civil engineers

SUBJECT TO OTHER SPECIFIC CONDITIONS, NOT AN UNIVERSAL CONDITION

>

> 11) Saturn within 5 deg of Mercury can give raise to research tendencies

> in physics.

THIS IS ALSO SUBJECT TO OTHER FACTORS LIKE SIGN, NAVAMSA, STAR, HOUSES ETC.

> 12) When Saturn and Moon are conjunct or occupy Taurus or Scorpio Signs,

> they effect mind or faith is lacking.(I see this yoga in all Bollywood

> movies)

THIS DEPENDS UPON STRENGTH OF THE STELLAR DISPOSITOR OF MOON, SIMPLE SATURN MOON

COMBINATION AND SIGN OF VENUS/ MARS ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE CONDITIONS

>

> 13) PAC (position, aspect, conjunction) of 5HL + 7HL + 11HL = in any

> house, person suffers from love crisis. (I see this yoga in all

> Bollywood movies)

THIS IS GENERAL PRINCIPLE TAUGHT IN BPHS

> 14) When 5HL & 7HL are placed together at any house other than 11H then

> love marriages are materialized after some difficulties.

> 15) Sun connection to Point No.14, would brind failure of love

> relationships (I hate this combination)

SUN IS SINGIFICATOR OF SOUL OR THE NATURAL ATMAKARAKA - SO DISLIKES SINS LIKE

-PREMARITAL AFFAIRS ( SO CALLED KAMA VIVAHA- OR PREMA VIVAHA)

> 16) Retrograde Venus in 6H in Pisces sign is a Loaner !! May be

> afflicted with diabetes, kidney diseases.

THIS IS GENERAL PRINCIPLE AS TAUGHT IN BPHS AS VENUS/LIBRA RULES KIDNEY AND ITS

MARANA KARAKA STHANA AS PER JATAKA PARIJATA IS 6TH HOUSE.

> 17) Astha Laxmi Yoga = Rahu in 6H, Jupiter in Kendra = sudden wealth.

FROM JEEVA LAGNA, AS PER BHRIGU NANDI NADI 6H/ Rahu = suddenness PLUS MALEFICS

IN UPACHAYA HOUSES ARE GOOD

JUPITER NATARUAL KARAKA FOR WEALTH.

> Condition, Moon & Jupiter should be in mutual kendra. Native may be

> dealing with labour/workers

YES THIS IS GENERAL CONDITION AS MOON = PUBLIC, JUPITER = JEEVA OR LIVING

BEINGS, KENDRA = WORKS

> 18) When there is an exchange of LL & 8HL and LL is stronger of the two,

> then the native can expect long life and unearned or unearthed money $ $

> $ (I love this Yoga)

THIS IS GENERAL PRINCIPLE OF EXCHANGE OF PLANET. REFER 'JATAKALAMKARA' BY

GANESHA DAIVGYAN.

>

> 19)As per Bhrigu, debilitated Saturn for Aries Lagna = native suffers

> in childhood, but raises in life after middle age and dignity and

> popularity at his door step.(I love this Yoga)

THIS IS GENERAL PRINCIPLE, AS LAGNA = CHILDHOOD, SATURN = ALL KIND OF SORROW,

being 10th and 11th lord, the person may rise later in life after struggle

depending upon the strength of the

Rasi lord Mars (by self efforts), Navamsa lord( by own intelligent planning of

own life's directions) and starlord ( by will power and its consitent optimal

application of mental capabilities).

> 20) As per Bhrigu Samhita, Retrograde Saturn gives effects after 30

> months for the sign effects. i.e. Cancer Lagna - marital issues in

> middile age 33-35 yrs, even when Saturn is in Taurus. (I love this

> combination)

PRESUME REFERENCE IS TO TRANSIT SATURN OVER THE NATAL CHART !

CAN YOU GIVE AN EXAMPLE TO MAKE IT A LITTLE BIT CLEARER.

> 21) Retrograde Saturn enhances effects of 9H (I love this Yoga)

GENERAL PRINCIPLE - MALEFICS IN RETROGRATION IN TRINE - LOOSE THEIR

INHERENT MALEFIC/AGRESSIVE NATURE TO SOME EXTENT. HOWEVER SATURN IF LORD CLOSELY

CONJUNCT 9TH CUSP FOR CANCER LAGNA MAY GIVE SHORT LIFE TO FATHER.

DIRECT MOVING MALEFICS CLOSE TO TRINE MAKE THE PERSON VINDICTIVE AND GREEDY.

> 22) Benefic aspect on Rahu in Kendra or Trikona, Benefic planet itself

> aspects Lagna or LL, then it may confer Raja Yoga (I love this Yoga)

THIS IS GENERAL PRINCIPLE OF ASTROLOGY

> 23) Conjunction of Jupiter & Saturn gives troubled childhood and then

> protection in later years !! (I see this yoga in all Bollywood movies)

YES. BHRIGU NADI NADI TREATS JUPITER'S NATAL POSITION AS LAGNA. BUT NOT BHRIGU

SAMHITA.

> 24) Mutual aspect of 6HL & 11HL gives raise to unexpected wealth.(I see

> this yoga in all Bollywood movies- Villains gain through foolishness of

> Indian filimi heroes)

THIS IS GENERAL PRINCIPLE TAUGHT IN BPHS

> 25) Jupiter & Venus conjunction in any house, effects the results of

> that house significations i.e. erratic results. Being natural benefics,

> good results also follow.

THIS IS A GENERAL STATEMENT AS ONE IS DEVA GURU AND ANOTHER IS ASURA GURU,

HOWEVER IT IS NOT UNIVERSALLY TURE FOR ALL CHARTS.

> 26) Moon & Mercury mutual aspect, loss of ancestral property.(I see this

> yoga in all Bollywood movies- Heroes find it hard to believe)

YES, AS PER Bphs MERCURY REPRESENTS LAND ( AMONG THE PANCH BHUTA OR FIVE BASIC

ELEMENT CONCEPT, IT REPRESENTS EARTH) AND MOON ITS ENEMY GIVES LOSS.

> 27) Mercury in 10H, Moon in 4H i.e. Moon & Mercury in 4H -10H axis,

> native may steal properties of others through revenge or anger or

> rebellion or due to mental cravings (I see this yoga in all Bollywood

> movies - Villains are active on this)

YES, AS PER Bphs MERCURY REPRESENTS LAND ( AMONG THE PANCH BHUTA OR FIVE BASIC

ELEMENT CONCEPT, IT REPRESENTS EARTH) AND MOON ITS ENEMY GIVES LOSS. MOON ROBS

THE KARAKTWA EFFECT OF MERCURY IN 10TH AND VICE VERSA.

ON THE SAME LINE, MOON OPPOSING EXALTED ENEMY PLANET GIVES RISE TO UCCHA BHANGA

( CANCELLATION OF EXALTATION) OF PLANETS

> 28) When Saturn aspects 8HL particularly through 10th aspect or 10th

> dristhi then native falls into a Loan Trap

GENERAL ASTROLOGICAL PRINCIPLE- SATURN IS KARAKA FOR POVERTY

> 29) Rahu - Mars mutual aspect along 6H & 12H invite unexpected

> expenditure with Police cases or injuries.

GENERAL ASTROLOGICAL PINCIPLE- RAHU INDICATING BUNGLING, MARS = MUSCLE POWER =

POLICE/ INJURIES

> 30) For Leo Lagna, Venus + Moon in 4H (Scorpio) = not good for vehicles.

GENERAL ASTROLOGICAL PRINCIPLE, AS BOTH ARE ENEMIES.

> For Aries lagna, good source of underground water in his land. For

> Aquarius lagna, beautiful house.

>

> 31) Exchange of L & 2H = native can get loans for investment at short

> notices any time...in short born lucky at financial matters

GENERAL ASTROLOGICAL PRINCIPLE

> 32) Exchange of 1H & 7H = Native is rich at times, suffers from

> monetary issues .

GENERAL ASTROLOGICAL PRINCIPLE- DEPENDS UPON STRENGTH OF 7TH LORD.

> 33) Exchange 4H - 11H = good yoga for vehicles, mother unhappy towards

> son or daughter activities

GENERAL ASTROLOGICAL PRINCIPLE

> 34) Exchange of 6H - 3H, brought by maid or another person in presence

> of mother... (modern day - nuclear family..wife+husband

> working...children brought by maids)

GENERAL PRINCIPLE.

> 35) Famous paralle Yoga or Principle to Double Transit Theory of Sri

> K.N. Rao. If there is conjunction of a House Lord (HL) & Karaka of

> that other planet representing House, then this yoga is formed. Then

> the significations are manifold....

I AM UNABLE TO COMMENT ON IT.

> 36) Transit Saturn in his Second Round, passes or conjuncts Natal

> Jupiter, profession of the native improves.....

YES, AS PER BRIHAT JATAKA - NARSIGIKA DASA PERIODS OF JUPITER RUNS FROM 32 TO

50 YEARS OF AGE ( IN THE SECOND ROUND OF SATURN'S TRANSIT)- FOR CANCER LAGNA

THIS DOES NOT HOLDS TRUE.

> With regards,

>

> Sreeram_Srinivas

>

Guest guest

Dear Mrutyunjay Ji,

Thank you for your sharing. Please make more time for this group and such sharings in future too.

Also one more comment. You mentioned that there are family astrology secrets to Neecha Bhanga. Similarily from one of my teachers I have learnt that there is similar secret techniques to evaluate effectiveness of Vargottam planets. Unfortunately when I asked him to reveal it to me his answer was "You have enough basics to practice for another 10 years, do that and then we will worry about these subtle techniques".

Regards,

-Manoj

Mrutyunjay Tripathy <astrologer_mrutyunjay Sent: Monday, July 13, 2009 12:55:41 AM Re: Bhrigu_Astrology-my little understanding

Dear Sreeram Jee and other friends,My little understanding of the Bhrigu principles enlisted given in BLOCK LETTERS.CONDITION NO.17 AND 23 I CAN NOT TRACE OUT TO OTHER JYOTISH LITERATURE.THEY SEEMS TO BE EXCLUSIVE RELAM OF NADI ASTROLOGY.Regards,Mrutyunjay Tripathyancient_indian_ astrology, "sreeram srinivas" <sreeram64@. ..> wrote:>> > Dear Members,> > Some field notes of interest to members,> > 1) All four moveable kendras or quandrants Aries, Cancer, Libra,> Capricon are assigned the signs of exaltation & debilitation.YES, SAME AS IN BPHS (Brihat Parashara Hora Shastra)> > 2) Rahu aspects 5-9-12 from its position. Gulika - 2-12

aspectsYES, SAME AS IN BPHS> 3) Mars in Pushya nakshatra gives better results than in Poonarvasu> nakshatraPUSHYA IS SAID TO BE CONTAINER OF NECTAR AS PER TRADITIONAL ASTROLOGY.> 4) Benefics gives raise to wealth when they occupy Mercury and Saturn> signs or housesSTRONG BENEFIC PLANETS GIVE WEALTH as the sign of mercury and saturn represent the Upachaya houses 3,6,10,11 of the natural zodiac.> 5) For Cancer and Capricon Lagna, Saturn+Mars in Cancer bestwo> beautiful, happy and agressive partner (I see this yoga in all Hollywood> movies)NATURAL FOLLOW UP OF GENERAL PRINCIPLE TAUGHT IN BPHS> > 6)Venus and Mercury in Virgo gives a King or Minister (respected> positions) if they are aspected by full moon i.e. shukla traydoshi and> Krishna Dwitiya tithisTHIS IS A GENERAL STATEMENT ON RAJA YOGA- AVAILABLE IN ALL CLASSICS LIKE JATAKA PARIJATA ,

SARAVALI ETC. ETC.> > 7) Saturn connection with 7H or 7HL removes blemish of "mangalya> weakness" or marital weakness (I see this yoga in all Bollywood movies)IN MY HUMBLE OPINION IT IS NOT APPLICABLE AS A GENERAL OR UNIVERSAL RULE- RATHER DETAILED STAR AND NAVAMSA CHART LEVEL ANALYSIS IS NEEDED TO CHECK WHAT WAY THE SATURN IS INFLUENCING THE MARS.> 8) Moon and Mercury in 8H gives raise to health and Paternal properties> problems.GENERAL ASTROLOGICAL PRINCIPLE TAUGHT IN BPHS> 9) Debilitated Jupiter in transit aspects natal Jupiter and Saturn (> Sreeram - addition = or individual or both), long pending arrears money> is recovered. (Sreeram adds- More effective when Transit Jupiter pass> over natal Saturn)YES, BECAUSE THIS CREATES CANCELLATION OF DEBILITION, AS PER SOME TRADITIONAL PRINCIPLE OF CANCELLATION OF DEBILITION. EXHUSTIVE LIST OF CONDITIONS OF CANCELLATION OF

DEBILITATION ARE NOT YET BEEN PUBLIC, EXCEPT WITHIN THE KNOWLEDGE STORES OF SOME TRADITIONAL ASTROLOGERS' FAMILIES.> > 10)Moon in kendra to Jupiter = Civil engineersSUBJECT TO OTHER SPECIFIC CONDITIONS, NOT AN UNIVERSAL CONDITION> > 11) Saturn within 5 deg of Mercury can give raise to research tendencies> in physics.THIS IS ALSO SUBJECT TO OTHER FACTORS LIKE SIGN, NAVAMSA, STAR, HOUSES ETC.> 12) When Saturn and Moon are conjunct or occupy Taurus or Scorpio Signs,> they effect mind or faith is lacking.(I see this yoga in all Bollywood> movies)THIS DEPENDS UPON STRENGTH OF THE STELLAR DISPOSITOR OF MOON, SIMPLE SATURN MOON COMBINATION AND SIGN OF VENUS/ MARS ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE CONDITIONS> > 13) PAC (position, aspect, conjunction) of 5HL + 7HL + 11HL = in any> house, person suffers from love crisis. (I see this yoga in all> Bollywood movies)THIS IS

GENERAL PRINCIPLE TAUGHT IN BPHS> 14) When 5HL & 7HL are placed together at any house other than 11H then> love marriages are materialized after some difficulties.> 15) Sun connection to Point No..14, would brind failure of love> relationships (I hate this combination)SUN IS SINGIFICATOR OF SOUL OR THE NATURAL ATMAKARAKA - SO DISLIKES SINS LIKE -PREMARITAL AFFAIRS ( SO CALLED KAMA VIVAHA- OR PREMA VIVAHA)> 16) Retrograde Venus in 6H in Pisces sign is a Loaner !! May be> afflicted with diabetes, kidney diseases.THIS IS GENERAL PRINCIPLE AS TAUGHT IN BPHS AS VENUS/LIBRA RULES KIDNEY AND ITS MARANA KARAKA STHANA AS PER JATAKA PARIJATA IS 6TH HOUSE.> 17) Astha Laxmi Yoga = Rahu in 6H, Jupiter in Kendra = sudden wealth. FROM JEEVA LAGNA, AS PER BHRIGU NANDI NADI 6H/ Rahu = suddenness PLUS MALEFICS IN UPACHAYA HOUSES ARE GOODJUPITER NATARUAL KARAKA FOR WEALTH.>

Condition, Moon & Jupiter should be in mutual kendra. Native may be> dealing with labour/workersYES THIS IS GENERAL CONDITION AS MOON = PUBLIC, JUPITER = JEEVA OR LIVING BEINGS, KENDRA = WORKS> 18) When there is an exchange of LL & 8HL and LL is stronger of the two,> then the native can expect long life and unearned or unearthed money $ $> $ (I love this Yoga)THIS IS GENERAL PRINCIPLE OF EXCHANGE OF PLANET. REFER 'JATAKALAMKARA' BY GANESHA DAIVGYAN.> > 19)As per Bhrigu, debilitated Saturn for Aries Lagna = native suffers> in childhood, but raises in life after middle age and dignity and> popularity at his door step.(I love this Yoga)THIS IS GENERAL PRINCIPLE, AS LAGNA = CHILDHOOD, SATURN = ALL KIND OF SORROW,being 10th and 11th lord, the person may rise later in life after struggle depending upon the strength of theRasi lord Mars (by self efforts),

Navamsa lord( by own intelligent planning of own life's directions) and starlord ( by will power and its consitent optimal application of mental capabilities) .> 20) As per Bhrigu Samhita, Retrograde Saturn gives effects after 30> months for the sign effects. i.e. Cancer Lagna - marital issues in> middile age 33-35 yrs, even when Saturn is in Taurus. (I love this> combination)PRESUME REFERENCE IS TO TRANSIT SATURN OVER THE NATAL CHART !CAN YOU GIVE AN EXAMPLE TO MAKE IT A LITTLE BIT CLEARER.> 21) Retrograde Saturn enhances effects of 9H (I love this Yoga)GENERAL PRINCIPLE - MALEFICS IN RETROGRATION IN TRINE - LOOSE THEIRINHERENT MALEFIC/AGRESSIVE NATURE TO SOME EXTENT. HOWEVER SATURN IF LORD CLOSELY CONJUNCT 9TH CUSP FOR CANCER LAGNA MAY GIVE SHORT LIFE TO FATHER.DIRECT MOVING MALEFICS CLOSE TO TRINE MAKE THE PERSON VINDICTIVE AND GREEDY.> 22) Benefic aspect on Rahu in Kendra

or Trikona, Benefic planet itself> aspects Lagna or LL, then it may confer Raja Yoga (I love this Yoga)THIS IS GENERAL PRINCIPLE OF ASTROLOGY> 23) Conjunction of Jupiter & Saturn gives troubled childhood and then> protection in later years !! (I see this yoga in all Bollywood movies)YES. BHRIGU NADI NADI TREATS JUPITER'S NATAL POSITION AS LAGNA. BUT NOT BHRIGU SAMHITA.> 24) Mutual aspect of 6HL & 11HL gives raise to unexpected wealth.(I see> this yoga in all Bollywood movies- Villains gain through foolishness of> Indian filimi heroes)THIS IS GENERAL PRINCIPLE TAUGHT IN BPHS> 25) Jupiter & Venus conjunction in any house, effects the results of> that house significations i.e. erratic results. Being natural benefics,> good results also follow.THIS IS A GENERAL STATEMENT AS ONE IS DEVA GURU AND ANOTHER IS ASURA GURU, HOWEVER IT IS NOT UNIVERSALLY TURE FOR

ALL CHARTS.> 26) Moon & Mercury mutual aspect, loss of ancestral property.(I see this> yoga in all Bollywood movies- Heroes find it hard to believe)YES, AS PER Bphs MERCURY REPRESENTS LAND ( AMONG THE PANCH BHUTA OR FIVE BASIC ELEMENT CONCEPT, IT REPRESENTS EARTH) AND MOON ITS ENEMY GIVES LOSS.> 27) Mercury in 10H, Moon in 4H i.e. Moon & Mercury in 4H -10H axis,> native may steal properties of others through revenge or anger or> rebellion or due to mental cravings (I see this yoga in all Bollywood> movies - Villains are active on this)YES, AS PER Bphs MERCURY REPRESENTS LAND ( AMONG THE PANCH BHUTA OR FIVE BASIC ELEMENT CONCEPT, IT REPRESENTS EARTH) AND MOON ITS ENEMY GIVES LOSS. MOON ROBS THE KARAKTWA EFFECT OF MERCURY IN 10TH AND VICE VERSA. ON THE SAME LINE, MOON OPPOSING EXALTED ENEMY PLANET GIVES RISE TO UCCHA BHANGA ( CANCELLATION OF EXALTATION) OF PLANETS>

28) When Saturn aspects 8HL particularly through 10th aspect or 10th> dristhi then native falls into a Loan TrapGENERAL ASTROLOGICAL PRINCIPLE- SATURN IS KARAKA FOR POVERTY > 29) Rahu - Mars mutual aspect along 6H & 12H invite unexpected> expenditure with Police cases or injuries.GENERAL ASTROLOGICAL PINCIPLE- RAHU INDICATING BUNGLING, MARS = MUSCLE POWER = POLICE/ INJURIES> 30) For Leo Lagna, Venus + Moon in 4H (Scorpio) = not good for vehicles.GENERAL ASTROLOGICAL PRINCIPLE, AS BOTH ARE ENEMIES.> For Aries lagna, good source of underground water in his land. For> Aquarius lagna, beautiful house.> > 31) Exchange of L & 2H = native can get loans for investment at short> notices any time...in short born lucky at financial mattersGENERAL ASTROLOGICAL PRINCIPLE > 32) Exchange of 1H & 7H = Native is rich at times, suffers from> monetary

issues .GENERAL ASTROLOGICAL PRINCIPLE- DEPENDS UPON STRENGTH OF 7TH LORD.> 33) Exchange 4H - 11H = good yoga for vehicles, mother unhappy towards> son or daughter activitiesGENERAL ASTROLOGICAL PRINCIPLE> 34) Exchange of 6H - 3H, brought by maid or another person in presence> of mother... (modern day - nuclear family..wife+ husband> working...children brought by maids)GENERAL PRINCIPLE.> 35) Famous paralle Yoga or Principle to Double Transit Theory of Sri> K.N. Rao. If there is conjunction of a House Lord (HL) & Karaka of> that other planet representing House, then this yoga is formed. Then> the significations are manifold....I AM UNABLE TO COMMENT ON IT.> 36) Transit Saturn in his Second Round, passes or conjuncts Natal> Jupiter, profession of the native improves.... .YES, AS PER BRIHAT JATAKA - NARSIGIKA DASA PERIODS OF JUPITER RUNS FROM

32 TO 50 YEARS OF AGE ( IN THE SECOND ROUND OF SATURN'S TRANSIT)- FOR CANCER LAGNA THIS DOES NOT HOLDS TRUE.> With regards,> > Sreeram_Srinivas>

Guest guest

Please share these techniques.

It is an earnest request and prayer.

I find these techniques to be based on deeper ( nay spiritual ) understanding of planets and

also "short cut" to conclusion.

Thanks & Regards

Chiranjiv Mehta+ 91 9324168001--- On Mon, 13/7/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manojRe: Re: Bhrigu_Astrology-my little understanding Date: Monday, 13 July, 2009, 11:04 PM

Dear Mrutyunjay Ji,

Thank you for your sharing. Please make more time for this group and such sharings in future too.

Also one more comment. You mentioned that there are family astrology secrets to Neecha Bhanga. Similarily from one of my teachers I have learnt that there is similar secret techniques to evaluate effectiveness of Vargottam planets. Unfortunately when I asked him to reveal it to me his answer was "You have enough basics to practice for another 10 years, do that and then we will worry about these subtle techniques".

Regards,

-Manoj

Mrutyunjay Tripathy <astrologer_mrutyunj ay >ancient_indian_ astrologyMonday, July 13, 2009 12:55:41 AM[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Bhrigu_Astrology- my little understanding

Dear Sreeram Jee and other friends,My little understanding of the Bhrigu principles enlisted given in BLOCK LETTERS.CONDITION NO.17 AND 23 I CAN NOT TRACE OUT TO OTHER JYOTISH LITERATURE.THEY SEEMS TO BE EXCLUSIVE RELAM OF NADI ASTROLOGY.Regards,Mrutyunjay Tripathyancient_indian_ astrology, "sreeram srinivas" <sreeram64@. ..> wrote:>> > Dear Members,> > Some field notes of interest to members,> > 1) All four moveable kendras or quandrants Aries, Cancer, Libra,> Capricon are assigned the signs of exaltation & debilitation.YES, SAME AS IN BPHS (Brihat Parashara Hora Shastra)> > 2) Rahu aspects 5-9-12 from

its position. Gulika - 2-12 aspectsYES, SAME AS IN BPHS> 3) Mars in Pushya nakshatra gives better results than in Poonarvasu> nakshatraPUSHYA IS SAID TO BE CONTAINER OF NECTAR AS PER TRADITIONAL ASTROLOGY.> 4) Benefics gives raise to wealth when they occupy Mercury and Saturn> signs or housesSTRONG BENEFIC PLANETS GIVE WEALTH as the sign of mercury and saturn represent the Upachaya houses 3,6,10,11 of the natural zodiac.> 5) For Cancer and Capricon Lagna, Saturn+Mars in Cancer bestwo> beautiful, happy and agressive partner (I see this yoga in all Hollywood> movies)NATURAL FOLLOW UP OF GENERAL PRINCIPLE TAUGHT IN BPHS> > 6)Venus and Mercury in Virgo gives a King or Minister (respected> positions) if they are aspected by full moon i.e. shukla traydoshi and> Krishna Dwitiya tithisTHIS IS A GENERAL STATEMENT ON RAJA YOGA- AVAILABLE IN ALL CLASSICS

LIKE JATAKA PARIJATA , SARAVALI ETC. ETC.> > 7) Saturn connection with 7H or 7HL removes blemish of "mangalya> weakness" or marital weakness (I see this yoga in all Bollywood movies)IN MY HUMBLE OPINION IT IS NOT APPLICABLE AS A GENERAL OR UNIVERSAL RULE- RATHER DETAILED STAR AND NAVAMSA CHART LEVEL ANALYSIS IS NEEDED TO CHECK WHAT WAY THE SATURN IS INFLUENCING THE MARS.> 8) Moon and Mercury in 8H gives raise to health and Paternal properties> problems.GENERAL ASTROLOGICAL PRINCIPLE TAUGHT IN BPHS> 9) Debilitated Jupiter in transit aspects natal Jupiter and Saturn (> Sreeram - addition = or individual or both), long pending arrears money> is recovered. (Sreeram adds- More effective when Transit Jupiter pass> over natal Saturn)YES, BECAUSE THIS CREATES CANCELLATION OF DEBILITION, AS PER SOME TRADITIONAL PRINCIPLE OF CANCELLATION OF DEBILITION. EXHUSTIVE LIST OF CONDITIONS

OF CANCELLATION OF DEBILITATION ARE NOT YET BEEN PUBLIC, EXCEPT WITHIN THE KNOWLEDGE STORES OF SOME TRADITIONAL ASTROLOGERS' FAMILIES.> > 10)Moon in kendra to Jupiter = Civil engineersSUBJECT TO OTHER SPECIFIC CONDITIONS, NOT AN UNIVERSAL CONDITION> > 11) Saturn within 5 deg of Mercury can give raise to research tendencies> in physics.THIS IS ALSO SUBJECT TO OTHER FACTORS LIKE SIGN, NAVAMSA, STAR, HOUSES ETC.> 12) When Saturn and Moon are conjunct or occupy Taurus or Scorpio Signs,> they effect mind or faith is lacking.(I see this yoga in all Bollywood> movies)THIS DEPENDS UPON STRENGTH OF THE STELLAR DISPOSITOR OF MOON, SIMPLE SATURN MOON COMBINATION AND SIGN OF VENUS/ MARS ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE CONDITIONS> > 13) PAC (position, aspect, conjunction) of 5HL + 7HL + 11HL = in any> house, person suffers from love crisis. (I see this yoga in all> Bollywood

movies)THIS IS GENERAL PRINCIPLE TAUGHT IN BPHS> 14) When 5HL & 7HL are placed together at any house other than 11H then> love marriages are materialized after some difficulties.> 15) Sun connection to Point No..14, would brind failure of love> relationships (I hate this combination)SUN IS SINGIFICATOR OF SOUL OR THE NATURAL ATMAKARAKA - SO DISLIKES SINS LIKE -PREMARITAL AFFAIRS ( SO CALLED KAMA VIVAHA- OR PREMA VIVAHA)> 16) Retrograde Venus in 6H in Pisces sign is a Loaner !! May be> afflicted with diabetes, kidney diseases.THIS IS GENERAL PRINCIPLE AS TAUGHT IN BPHS AS VENUS/LIBRA RULES KIDNEY AND ITS MARANA KARAKA STHANA AS PER JATAKA PARIJATA IS 6TH HOUSE.> 17) Astha Laxmi Yoga = Rahu in 6H, Jupiter in Kendra = sudden wealth. FROM JEEVA LAGNA, AS PER BHRIGU NANDI NADI 6H/ Rahu = suddenness PLUS MALEFICS IN UPACHAYA HOUSES ARE GOODJUPITER NATARUAL KARAKA FOR

WEALTH.> Condition, Moon & Jupiter should be in mutual kendra. Native may be> dealing with labour/workersYES THIS IS GENERAL CONDITION AS MOON = PUBLIC, JUPITER = JEEVA OR LIVING BEINGS, KENDRA = WORKS> 18) When there is an exchange of LL & 8HL and LL is stronger of the two,> then the native can expect long life and unearned or unearthed money $ $> $ (I love this Yoga)THIS IS GENERAL PRINCIPLE OF EXCHANGE OF PLANET. REFER 'JATAKALAMKARA' BY GANESHA DAIVGYAN.> > 19)As per Bhrigu, debilitated Saturn for Aries Lagna = native suffers> in childhood, but raises in life after middle age and dignity and> popularity at his door step.(I love this Yoga)THIS IS GENERAL PRINCIPLE, AS LAGNA = CHILDHOOD, SATURN = ALL KIND OF SORROW,being 10th and 11th lord, the person may rise later in life after struggle depending upon the strength of theRasi lord Mars

(by self efforts), Navamsa lord( by own intelligent planning of own life's directions) and starlord ( by will power and its consitent optimal application of mental capabilities) .> 20) As per Bhrigu Samhita, Retrograde Saturn gives effects after 30> months for the sign effects. i.e. Cancer Lagna - marital issues in> middile age 33-35 yrs, even when Saturn is in Taurus. (I love this> combination)PRESUME REFERENCE IS TO TRANSIT SATURN OVER THE NATAL CHART !CAN YOU GIVE AN EXAMPLE TO MAKE IT A LITTLE BIT CLEARER.> 21) Retrograde Saturn enhances effects of 9H (I love this Yoga)GENERAL PRINCIPLE - MALEFICS IN RETROGRATION IN TRINE - LOOSE THEIRINHERENT MALEFIC/AGRESSIVE NATURE TO SOME EXTENT. HOWEVER SATURN IF LORD CLOSELY CONJUNCT 9TH CUSP FOR CANCER LAGNA MAY GIVE SHORT LIFE TO FATHER.DIRECT MOVING MALEFICS CLOSE TO TRINE MAKE THE PERSON VINDICTIVE AND GREEDY.> 22) Benefic aspect

on Rahu in Kendra or Trikona, Benefic planet itself> aspects Lagna or LL, then it may confer Raja Yoga (I love this Yoga)THIS IS GENERAL PRINCIPLE OF ASTROLOGY> 23) Conjunction of Jupiter & Saturn gives troubled childhood and then> protection in later years !! (I see this yoga in all Bollywood movies)YES. BHRIGU NADI NADI TREATS JUPITER'S NATAL POSITION AS LAGNA. BUT NOT BHRIGU SAMHITA.> 24) Mutual aspect of 6HL & 11HL gives raise to unexpected wealth.(I see> this yoga in all Bollywood movies- Villains gain through foolishness of> Indian filimi heroes)THIS IS GENERAL PRINCIPLE TAUGHT IN BPHS> 25) Jupiter & Venus conjunction in any house, effects the results of> that house significations i.e. erratic results. Being natural benefics,> good results also follow.THIS IS A GENERAL STATEMENT AS ONE IS DEVA GURU AND ANOTHER IS ASURA GURU, HOWEVER IT IS NOT

UNIVERSALLY TURE FOR ALL CHARTS.> 26) Moon & Mercury mutual aspect, loss of ancestral property.(I see this> yoga in all Bollywood movies- Heroes find it hard to believe)YES, AS PER Bphs MERCURY REPRESENTS LAND ( AMONG THE PANCH BHUTA OR FIVE BASIC ELEMENT CONCEPT, IT REPRESENTS EARTH) AND MOON ITS ENEMY GIVES LOSS.> 27) Mercury in 10H, Moon in 4H i.e. Moon & Mercury in 4H -10H axis,> native may steal properties of others through revenge or anger or> rebellion or due to mental cravings (I see this yoga in all Bollywood> movies - Villains are active on this)YES, AS PER Bphs MERCURY REPRESENTS LAND ( AMONG THE PANCH BHUTA OR FIVE BASIC ELEMENT CONCEPT, IT REPRESENTS EARTH) AND MOON ITS ENEMY GIVES LOSS. MOON ROBS THE KARAKTWA EFFECT OF MERCURY IN 10TH AND VICE VERSA. ON THE SAME LINE, MOON OPPOSING EXALTED ENEMY PLANET GIVES RISE TO UCCHA BHANGA ( CANCELLATION OF EXALTATION) OF

PLANETS> 28) When Saturn aspects 8HL particularly through 10th aspect or 10th> dristhi then native falls into a Loan TrapGENERAL ASTROLOGICAL PRINCIPLE- SATURN IS KARAKA FOR POVERTY > 29) Rahu - Mars mutual aspect along 6H & 12H invite unexpected> expenditure with Police cases or injuries.GENERAL ASTROLOGICAL PINCIPLE- RAHU INDICATING BUNGLING, MARS = MUSCLE POWER = POLICE/ INJURIES> 30) For Leo Lagna, Venus + Moon in 4H (Scorpio) = not good for vehicles.GENERAL ASTROLOGICAL PRINCIPLE, AS BOTH ARE ENEMIES.> For Aries lagna, good source of underground water in his land. For> Aquarius lagna, beautiful house.> > 31) Exchange of L & 2H = native can get loans for investment at short> notices any time....in short born lucky at financial mattersGENERAL ASTROLOGICAL PRINCIPLE > 32) Exchange of 1H & 7H = Native is rich at times, suffers

from> monetary issues .GENERAL ASTROLOGICAL PRINCIPLE- DEPENDS UPON STRENGTH OF 7TH LORD.> 33) Exchange 4H - 11H = good yoga for vehicles, mother unhappy towards> son or daughter activitiesGENERAL ASTROLOGICAL PRINCIPLE> 34) Exchange of 6H - 3H, brought by maid or another person in presence> of mother... (modern day - nuclear family..wife+ husband> working...children brought by maids)GENERAL PRINCIPLE.> 35) Famous paralle Yoga or Principle to Double Transit Theory of Sri> K.N. Rao. If there is conjunction of a House Lord (HL) & Karaka of> that other planet representing House, then this yoga is formed. Then> the significations are manifold.....I AM UNABLE TO COMMENT ON IT.> 36) Transit Saturn in his Second Round, passes or conjuncts Natal> Jupiter, profession of the native improves.... .YES, AS PER BRIHAT JATAKA - NARSIGIKA DASA PERIODS

OF JUPITER RUNS FROM 32 TO 50 YEARS OF AGE ( IN THE SECOND ROUND OF SATURN'S TRANSIT)- FOR CANCER LAGNA THIS DOES NOT HOLDS TRUE.> With regards,> > Sreeram_Srinivas>

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.