won't be

> living there but some tenents will hopefully live there)which he

expected

> during Sun/Venus and moon /moon.During this moon/moon he expects me

to do

> well financially (though I am close to bankruptcy-may be the

vargottam

> Guru will find a way out for me in the next 5 months)and become more

> spirtual(the same has already started happening)

> With regards and special thanks to Krushna Ji for sharing this

system

> with the world,

> Jagmeet

Dear Jagmeet,

Congratulations on your new car and home.

I appreciate the fact that you came forward and gave feedback on the

prediction thanks for that.

Yes, all thanks should be given to Krushnaji for teaching us this

system.

All the best.

Thanking you,

Cheers !!!

Ash

, jagmeet s dheendsa

<jsdheendsa@j...> wrote:

>

> Dear friends,

> I would like to place on record my thanks to Ash for his correct

> prediction which he gave last year regarding purchase of new vehicle

(I am

> not driving it- my son is driving the new SUV)and new house(my

friend has

> just taken over the new flat for me in New Mumbai on Aug 11th-I

won't be

> living there but some tenents will hopefully live there)which he

expected

> during Sun/Venus and moon /moon.During this moon/moon he expects me

to do

> well financially (though I am close to bankruptcy-may be the

vargottam

> Guru will find a way out for me in the next 5 months)and become more

> spirtual(the same has already started happening)

> With regards and special thanks to Krushna Ji for sharing this

system

> with the world,

> Jagmeet

• 4 years later...
Guest guest

First, I thank you whole heartedly for refering me to a nice gentleman.

Dear Vijayji,

I must congratulate you on your correct prediction and more important, is the statement of the person concerned about you.

Well done .

warm regards,

Col.Chandran

CCCCCCC

Congratulations

Guest guest

Dear SKM,

Is this a promotional excersise ? I request you to please let us have

the query and reply for the above mentioned correct prediction so that

we could learn from the same. I also know 3 Colonels from the Army. Can

you please let us have your birth details so that I could authenticate

your identity ?

Please do not mind to answer the above for their are many games played

on these Groups and am aware of them. There should be no hesitation to

put up the Query and the reply from the astrologer, as this cannot

remain a private affair if we choose to bring the promotional excerise

in public.

But at least I would be thankful if you could provide me your birth

details.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, skm chandran

<colchandran wrote:

>

>

> First, I thank you whole heartedly for refering me to a nice

gentleman.

> Dear Vijayji,

> I must congratulate you on your correct prediction and more important,

is the statement of the person concerned about you.

> Well done .

> warm regards,

> Col.Chandran

>

>

>

>

> .

> CCCCCCC

>

> Congratulations

>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskerji,

I really do not understand your querry whether it is a promotional exercise. Kindly read Bhagavathiji's mail from which I had taken out a sentence. It should be clear then to you.The view expressed is mine.

Do I have to prove my credentials to you to continue in the Group?

I know that you do not have any idea about my personal details. Do you know anything about the 3000 members in the group?

Have you seen President of India's Commission document? That is the authentication document. I can get it scanned and sent to you if you really want to see one.

Regards,

Col.Chandran

--- On Mon, 7/13/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: Correct Prediction Date: Monday, July 13, 2009, 12:54 PM

Dear SKM,Is this a promotional excersise ? I request you to please let us havethe query and reply for the above mentioned correct prediction so thatwe could learn from the same. I also know 3 Colonels from the Army. Canyou please let us have your birth details so that I could authenticateyour identity ?Please do not mind to answer the above for their are many games playedon these Groups and am aware of them. There should be no hesitation toput up the Query and the reply from the astrologer, as this cannotremain a private affair if we choose to bring the promotional excerisein public.But at least I would be thankful if you could provide me your birthdetails.best wishes,Bhaskar.ancient_indian_ astrology, skm chandran<colchandran@ ...> wrote:>>> First, I thank you whole heartedly for refering me to a nicegentleman.> Dear Vijayji,> I must congratulate you on your correct prediction and more important,is the statement of the person concerned about you.> Well done .> warm regards,> Col.Chandran>>>>> .> CCCCCCC>> Congratulations>

Guest guest

Dear Chandran ji, Bhaskar ji and all,Who will exercise restraint when planets show a tough stand, if not ASTROLOGERS themselves!Kindly bear with difficult planetary positions with a smile on your face and a song on your lips!

Which one? Well I leave that to you all! Let us be wise and compassionate and refuse to get provoked at the slightest pretext.Guru is weak and going to be heena and debilitated, joining Rahu soon with saturn and mars already placed in confrontation!

And further, sandwiched between eclispes! All we need is PEACE and PRAYERS for all.RegardsNeelam2009/7/14 skm chandran <colchandran

Dear Bhaskerji,

I really do not understand your querry whether it is a promotional exercise. Kindly read Bhagavathiji's mail from which I had taken out a sentence. It should be clear then to you.The view expressed is mine.

I know that you do not have any idea about my personal details. Do you know anything about the 3000 members in the group?

Have you seen President of India's Commission document? That is the authentication document. I can get it scanned and sent to you if you really want to see one.

Regards,

Col.Chandran

--- On Mon, 7/13/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: Correct Prediction

Date: Monday, July 13, 2009, 12:54 PM

Dear SKM,Is this a promotional excersise ? I request you to please let us havethe query and reply for the above mentioned correct prediction so thatwe could learn from the same. I also know 3 Colonels from the Army. Can

you please let us have your birth details so that I could authenticateyour identity ?Please do not mind to answer the above for their are many games playedon these Groups and am aware of them. There should be no hesitation to

put up the Query and the reply from the astrologer, as this cannotremain a private affair if we choose to bring the promotional excerisein public.But at least I would be thankful if you could provide me your birth

details.best wishes,Bhaskar.ancient_indian_ astrology, skm chandran

<colchandran@ ...> wrote:>>> First, I thank you whole heartedly for refering me to a nicegentleman.> Dear Vijayji,> I must congratulate you on your correct prediction and more important,

is the statement of the person concerned about you.> Well done .> warm regards,> Col.Chandran>>>>> .> CCCCCCC>> Congratulations>

Guest guest

Dear Neelamji,

Thank you for the thoughtful and kind words.

warm regards,

Col.Chandran--- On Tue, 7/14/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07Re: Re: Correct Prediction Date: Tuesday, July 14, 2009, 5:50 AM

Dear Chandran ji, Bhaskar ji and all,Who will exercise restraint when planets show a tough stand, if not ASTROLOGERS themselves!Kindly bear with difficult planetary positions with a smile on your face and a song on your lips!Which one? Well I leave that to you all! Let us be wise and compassionate and refuse to get provoked at the slightest pretext.Guru is weak and going to be heena and debilitated, joining Rahu soon with saturn and mars already placed in confrontation! And further, sandwiched between eclispes! All we need is PEACE and PRAYERS for all.RegardsNeelam

2009/7/14 skm chandran <colchandran@ >

Dear Bhaskerji,

Regards,

Col.Chandran

--- On Mon, 7/13/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Correct Predictionancient_indian_ astrologyMonday, July 13, 2009, 12:54 PM

Dear SKM,Is this a promotional excersise ? I request you to please let us havethe query and reply for the above mentioned correct prediction so thatwe could learn from the same. I also know 3 Colonels from the Army. Canyou please let us have your birth details so that I could authenticateyour identity ?Please do not mind to answer the above for their are many games playedon these Groups and am aware of them. There should be no hesitation toput up the Query and the reply from the astrologer, as this cannotremain a private affair if we choose to bring the promotional excerisein public.But at least I would be thankful if you could provide me your birthdetails.best wishes,Bhaskar.ancient_indian_ astrology, skm

chandran<colchandran@ ...> wrote:>>> First, I thank you whole heartedly for refering me to a nicegentleman.> Dear Vijayji,> I must congratulate you on your correct prediction and more important,is the statement of the person concerned about you.> Well done .> warm regards,> Col.Chandran>>>>> .> CCCCCCC>> Congratulations>

Guest guest

Dear Neelam ji,

good that you came back to astrology with a correct hi(n)t.What is going on is really avoidable ,any way i believe it is not in anybody's hands.It' s ALL IN THE ALMIGHTY HANDS.As long as Human beings are ruled by their minds it goes on and on.....even in astrologers and their forums.Probably that's why the seers taught us to analyse horoscopes from MOON also!

After being a silent observer in these forums though it is 4a short while i felt bad.

what is going on and under which heading?(subject).!!I would like to share a few good intentioned thoughts with respected members and specially with owner/moderators.

1. Why dont we address group while posting instead of individuals?I think it will avoid personal references/emotions.

2 Why dont we see under what subject we are discussing what?

These are only my observations and nothing else.

hope that members forgive if i am faltered.

regards,

gopi. , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Dear Chandran ji, Bhaskar ji and all,> > Who will exercise restraint when planets show a tough stand, if not> ASTROLOGERS themselves!> > Kindly bear with difficult planetary positions with a smile on your face and> a song on your lips!> Which one? Well I leave that to you all!> > Let us be wise and compassionate and refuse to get provoked at the slightest> pretext.> > Guru is weak and going to be heena and debilitated, joining Rahu soon with> saturn and mars already placed in confrontation!> And further, sandwiched between eclispes! All we need is PEACE and PRAYERS> for all.> > Regards> Neelam> > > > 2009/7/14 skm chandran colchandran > >> >> > Dear Bhaskerji,> >> > I really do not understand your querry whether it is a promotional> > exercise. Kindly read Bhagavathiji's mail from which I had taken out a> > sentence. It should be clear then to you.The view expressed is mine.> >> > Do I have to prove my credentials to you to continue in the Group?> >> > I know that you do not have any idea about my personal details. Do you know> > anything about the 3000 members in the group?> >> > Have you seen President of India's Commission document? That is the> > authentication document. I can get it scanned and sent to you if you really> > want to see one.> >> > Regards,> >> > Col.Chandran> >> >> >> >> >> > --- On *Mon, 7/13/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish* wrote:> >> >> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish > Re: Correct Prediction> > > > Monday, July 13, 2009, 12:54 PM> >> >> >> > Dear SKM,> >> > Is this a promotional excersise ? I request you to please let us have> > the query and reply for the above mentioned correct prediction so that> > we could learn from the same. I also know 3 Colonels from the Army. Can> > you please let us have your birth details so that I could authenticate> > your identity ?> >> > Please do not mind to answer the above for their are many games played> > on these Groups and am aware of them. There should be no hesitation to> > put up the Query and the reply from the astrologer, as this cannot> > remain a private affair if we choose to bring the promotional excerise> > in public.> >> > But at least I would be thankful if you could provide me your birth> > details.> >> > best wishes,> >> > Bhaskar.> >> > ancient_indian_ astrology<http://us.mc582.mail./mc/compose?to=%40>,> > skm chandran> > <colchandran@ ...> wrote:> > >> > >> > > First, I thank you whole heartedly for refering me to a nice> > gentleman.> > > Dear Vijayji,> > > I must congratulate you on your correct prediction and more important,> > is the statement of the person concerned about you.> > > Well done .> > > warm regards,> > > Col.Chandran> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > .> > > CCCCCCC> > >> > > Congratulations> > >> >> >> > > >>