IndiaDivine.org

Dear Friends

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

ll HARE RAM ll Dear friends, I was sending some articles to various Groups from last few days as regarding "Akshay Tritiya","Lord Dattatreya", "Benefit to Ram-Rakshastotram" and "Ram-Rakshastotram",photos of "Sai Baba" and "Lord Ganesha" etc. I will keep it continue to share the knowledge,as a bit i have,in future too alongwith use of Spiritual Remedies in Vedic Astrology but i

will send the same on undersigned two Groups only from 27th of April 2007 Friday,Tithi-Ekaadasi. In fact i had to receive some baseless criticism from the other Group's members about the aforesaid articles.I do not want to indulge in arguements and have all the good wishes for them. HARE_RAM Astro_Remedies Regards Shashie Shekhar Shashi Shekhar Sharma

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out

new cars at Autos.

• 2 years later...
Guest guest

Dear Friends,

You will agree that I have always supported the cause of " astrology " and

" astrologers " on every Group I have remained a part of. Most of my

postings are sharing whatever I have learnt, and what principles proves

right to me . I have always loved the newcomers and encouraged them with

my postings which I have especially always written to be " Thought

provoking " or to create a " Jagruta " in the reader for him to advance

successfully on the predictive part of astrology. When I can contribute

this much, then I have a right at timesto demand some explanations.

Those who do not deem it proper for me to do so, must then stop

communicating with me or referring to me in their mails. If they refuse

to stop writing about me then they should be ready for my backfire which

will come till the Moderators of this Group allow me to. But You will

also agree that I have always been straightforward and not tried to beat

around the bush or talked in circles. My utterances are targetted for

effect. I have always asked for forgiveness after many heated exchanges,

just to display that every astrologer must be humble when time demands

so. And in most of the cases I have done so without me being wrong.

If the old members at any point of time feel that I am being too pushy

or taking advantage of the privileges offered by the Group, they may

tell me so, straight on the face. I can always go behind the screen if

they feel it is right for the Grouop.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Bhaskar,

You are right in every word of your mail. One must ask and verify if anything is found to be amis. The group cannot be taken for a ride. Your contributions along with others have really made the group very popular.

It is a leaqrning process for most of the group members who are interested in learning astrology and that too by reading the mails of most authentic and genuine astrologers.

God Bless You.

D D Trivedi--- On Mon, 13/7/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Dear Friends Date: Monday, 13 July, 2009, 6:52 PM

Dear Friends,You will agree that I have always supported the cause of "astrology" and"astrologers" on every Group I have remained a part of. Most of mypostings are sharing whatever I have learnt, and what principles provesright to me . I have always loved the newcomers and encouraged them withmy postings which I have especially always written to be "Thoughtprovoking" or to create a "Jagruta" in the reader for him to advancesuccessfully on the predictive part of astrology. When I can contributethis much, then I have a right at timesto demand some explanations.Those who do not deem it proper for me to do so, must then stopcommunicating with me or referring to me in their mails. If they refuseto stop writing about me then they should be ready for my backfire whichwill come till the Moderators of this Group allow me to. But You willalso agree that I have always been straightforward and not

tried to beataround the bush or talked in circles. My utterances are targetted foreffect. I have always asked for forgiveness after many heated exchanges,just to display that every astrologer must be humble when time demandsso. And in most of the cases I have done so without me being wrong.If the old members at any point of time feel that I am being too pushyor taking advantage of the privileges offered by the Group, they maytell me so, straight on the face. I can always go behind the screen ifthey feel it is right for the Grouop.best wishes,Bhaskar.

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.

• 2 months later...

Respected Sir,Namaskar,Let the floating liquid over Retina dry,you will see with your right eye satisfactorily.It will take time.My queries are not published on K.P.Forum but I may send you my good wishes.Some one has any serious problem with me that my queries or messages are not published.with good wishes,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

--- On Wed, 9/16/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha Dear Friends Date: Wednesday, September 16, 2009, 11:28 AM

Namaskar to all,Dear Friends,After my second Eye Surgery, I am not with a good vision as expected yet.Due to two unequal visions of L & R/Eyes, reading is difficult as doubled visions are indicating when focusing to any object.But the enthusiasm of playing with KP, is coming up like a ball under water and it is not easy to be on the bed all day long. So I came to see you all for a while with my L/E, covering the R/E. The first surgery with an Injection was done to wash out the liquidized blood deposited in the Retina.What I understood now from the crooked vision from my operated R/E, that there are some more floating liquids still on the retina.At the first surgery the eye surgeon mentioned that if the first injection is not sufficient to clean the retina, it should be repeated. In replying to my Horary, AJOY ji, has predicted as,

"A word of caution. Since Mars signifies 1,8,6, & 12 and since sun is in the star of mercury, the treatment will have to be repeated again in Mars dasha. Incidentally on the day of treatment sun would also be in star of Mercury."

YOGESH LAJMI ji has seen the scene as

" Therefore it is quite probable that you might not regain your eyesight fully in your Right

Eye...and a slight improvement after the surgery is seen...

That, I'm afraid is your fate..."

The next visit to the surgeon is due for Friday.

And waiting for his next advise and the Gift of the God as forecasted by my Hon. Guruji, TW ji,

"It's great to be blessed by '9' again.Wishing you quick further improvement"

Sarve Janaha Sukhino Bhavantu

Sunaparantha

Dear Kalyanji,We pray to Lord Narayana for your good health.RegardsGopalSent from my BlackBerry®powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparanthaWed, 16 Sep 2009 04:28:35 -0700 (PDT) Dear Friends Namaskar to all,Dear Friends,After my second Eye Surgery, I am not with a good vision as expected yet.Due to two unequal visions of L & R/Eyes, reading is difficult as doubled visions are indicating when focusing to any object.But the enthusiasm of playing with KP, is coming up like a ball under water and it is not easy to be on the bed all day long. So I came to see you all for a while with my L/E, covering the R/E. The first surgery with an Injection was done to wash out the liquidized blood deposited in the Retina.What I understood now from the crooked vision from my operated R/E, that there are some more floating liquids still on the retina.At the first surgery the eye surgeon mentioned that if the first injection is not sufficientto clean the retina, it should be repeated. In replying to my Horary, AJOY ji, has predicted as,"A word ofcaution. Since Mars signifies 1,8,6, & 12 and since sun is in the star ofmercury, the treatment will have to be repeated again in Mars dasha. Incidentallyon the day of treatment sun would also be in star of Mercury."YOGESH LAJMI ji has seen the scene as " Therefore it is quite probable thatyou might not regain your eyesight fully in your Right Eye...and a slight improvementafter the surgery is seen... That, I'm afraid is your fate..."The next visit to the surgeon is due for Friday.And waiting for his next advise and the Gift of the God as forecasted by my Hon. Guruji, TW ji,"It'sgreat to be blessed by '9' again.Wishing you quick further improvement"Sarve Janaha Sukhino BhavantuSunaparantha