IndiaDivine.org

Evaluation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar ji, Thanks for the thought provoking mail with many valuable points. Love and regards,Sreenadh , "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> > Dear Moderators and Friends,> > This is too much.> > This chap is taking too much advantage in garb of being innocent as a> "newcomer but talking in a reprimanding and preaching manner snce the> start.> > When the matter has been closed bySreenadhji, why is he continously> harping with his broken unmelodious tunes which do not produce audible> sounds, rather the crackling groans of those found in the limited> confinements of a well.> > He is blaming the Managment for not having approved his mail of> introduction. I ask you people why is he not able to write another one ?> Are the achievemnts to his credit so long that they would take 48 hours> and Pages to write ?> > He is speaking on behalf of the newcomers. This means that he accepts he> is one. Therefore if he is one, then why did he let out a big and Huge> cry when asked for the intro. This should have actually been done when> he posted the Quiz itself, but giving respect to a unknown entity has> proved to be a bane for us.> > He says that everyone here wants to discuss astrology. But that is what> everybody is doing, except himself. Where is the astrological discussion> coming from him. Why these shrill rough tones coming from a broken> outdated Banjo player is given to us ?> > Read my first mail to him requesting him for introduction. It was> written in the most polite manner. But I knew his real identity which is> why he got another mail from me after 2 hours which was not so polite. > I know he has not spent even 6 months in astrology but just a few months> and not even seen 27 rainy seasons but talking in a audacious tones with> elders. At the same time we are not here for discouraging these new> comers but this does not give them the right to brush us off or talk in> a derogatory manner with the old (In this Group) members. They talk rot> that being young does not signify the barometer for knoweldge in> astrology or otherwise. I ask are these people Shankaracharyas or Swami> Vivekanands that their young age has got this same intelligent calibres> which these great men have ?> > On what basis they say that "Age or junior senior does not matter ????> > In Astrology especially a person with more age has understandably a> better experience. We are now talking in general. But this chap is> trying to say that he is from those exclusive young who though may be> less by age, yet they are smart.> > Where is the smartness? I have not seen any. Where is the tarka-kutarka?> I have not seen any coming from this member. He is just hitting the> phata hua dhol continously and made the issue of Bhaskar asking for his> intro, as the only agenda since his last 50 mails, which has spoilt the> current of this astrology group.> > Debate between senior or junior does not matter I agree, but with whom> to debate ? With strangers ? With those who know nothing about astrology> ? yet they demand thatwe must discuss with them ? And what to discuss ?> This nonsense agenda in every mail ? He has nothing sense to talk of and> may be without work or a free Computer or Internet and free food coming> from the family. But why are we made to waste our time continously on> this stupid issue ? This stupid thread would not have been created had> he in the first case introduced himself. But he choose to make it as a> prestige issue. With so much EGO, and stpuid Narcisstic Love for> oneself, how can one progress in Life ?> > Debate if you can , but dont waste time of thers. If ashamed to give> your introduction then say so. But at least allow the members to know> your experience in astrology. And dont use this sentence like a womens> veil to defend your inaction or lack of proper course of action in this> Group. "Age does not matter in knowledge".> > I hope Sreenadhjis words are respected and no more further derogatory> remarks or references are made to the past thread.> > regards/Bhaskar.

Guest guest

Aum Shanti - ShantihiChiranjiv Mehta--- On Tue, 14/7/09, Sreenadh <sreesog wrote:

Sreenadh <sreesog Re: Evaluation Date: Tuesday, 14 July, 2009, 1:01 AM

Dear Bhaskar ji, Thanks for the thought provoking mail with many valuable points. Love and regards,Sreenadhancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:>> > Dear Moderators and Friends,> > This is too much.> > This chap is taking too much advantage in garb of being innocent as a> "newcomer but talking in a reprimanding and preaching manner snce the> start.> > When the matter has been closed bySreenadhji, why is he continously> harping with his broken unmelodious tunes which do not produce audible> sounds, rather the crackling groans of those found in the limited> confinements of a well.> > He is blaming the Managment for not having approved his mail of> introduction. I ask you people why is he

not able to write another one ?> Are the achievemnts to his credit so long that they would take 48 hours> and Pages to write ?> > He is speaking on behalf of the newcomers. This means that he accepts he> is one. Therefore if he is one, then why did he let out a big and Huge> cry when asked for the intro. This should have actually been done when> he posted the Quiz itself, but giving respect to a unknown entity has> proved to be a bane for us.> > He says that everyone here wants to discuss astrology. But that is what> everybody is doing, except himself. Where is the astrological discussion> coming from him. Why these shrill rough tones coming from a broken> outdated Banjo player is given to us ?> > Read my first mail to him requesting him for introduction. It was> written in the most polite manner. But I knew his real identity which is>

why he got another mail from me after 2 hours which was not so polite. > I know he has not spent even 6 months in astrology but just a few months> and not even seen 27 rainy seasons but talking in a audacious tones with> elders. At the same time we are not here for discouraging these new> comers but this does not give them the right to brush us off or talk in> a derogatory manner with the old (In this Group) members. They talk rot> that being young does not signify the barometer for knoweldge in> astrology or otherwise. I ask are these people Shankaracharyas or Swami> Vivekanands that their young age has got this same intelligent calibres> which these great men have ?> > On what basis they say that "Age or junior senior does not matter ????> > In Astrology especially a person with more age has understandably a> better experience. We are now talking in

general. But this chap is> trying to say that he is from those exclusive young who though may be> less by age, yet they are smart.> > Where is the smartness? I have not seen any. Where is the tarka-kutarka?> I have not seen any coming from this member. He is just hitting the> phata hua dhol continously and made the issue of Bhaskar asking for his> intro, as the only agenda since his last 50 mails, which has spoilt the> current of this astrology group.> > Debate between senior or junior does not matter I agree, but with whom> to debate ? With strangers ? With those who know nothing about astrology> ? yet they demand thatwe must discuss with them ? And what to discuss ?> This nonsense agenda in every mail ? He has nothing sense to talk of and> may be without work or a free Computer or Internet and free food coming> from the family. But why are we made

to waste our time continously on> this stupid issue ? This stupid thread would not have been created had> he in the first case introduced himself. But he choose to make it as a> prestige issue. With so much EGO, and stpuid Narcisstic Love for> oneself, how can one progress in Life ?> > Debate if you can , but dont waste time of thers. If ashamed to give> your introduction then say so. But at least allow the members to know> your experience in astrology. And dont use this sentence like a womens> veil to defend your inaction or lack of proper course of action in this> Group. "Age does not matter in knowledge".> > I hope Sreenadhjis words are respected and no more further derogatory> remarks or references are made to the past thread.> > regards/Bhaskar.

Looking for local information? Find it on Local