IndiaDivine.org

Re:Confidance in moderators

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar ji, //If You feel that he will be able to contribute better here, in my

absence, and the Group will become a better place without me being

present, I shall leave immediately. And do not worry about me. I am too

occupied ..............................// What is all this?!! You too lost the confidence in moderators or what?!! There is no need for a sanyasa from this group - the moderators are good enough and apt as usual. Love and regards,Sreenadh , "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> > Dear members,> > This new member Vinothkumarji who has not introduced himself, his> identity including his age, profession, astrological experience,> genuinity by contact numbers etc., obviously referring to me has> mentioned -> > // Yes you got my point finally.i had clearly mentioned and will> reaffirm that> this group is not worth sharing personal identity ,only because of 1> Member i> have come across so far to be going personal and there is a chance that> there> can be few more members in a number of 3000 who may crop up in later> time.Hence the decision.//> > If You feel that he will be able to contribute better here, in my> absence, and the Group will become a better place without me being> present, I shall leave immediately. And do not worry about me. I am too> occupied with 2 Big websites doing professional work, and it is only for> the love of astrology that I write here in this Group. I am also under> negotiations to link with further prime websites , and need no> promotion here or image-making. You know I speak rough and rude to put> forth my points and never to build any image. So if the> owner/Moderators/members wish me to relieve me from here, I will gladly> do so and spend full time on my profession which brings money home to my> family. Though I would love to be here since this is the only Group> where I write regularly and will miss it, but cannot stay here under> constraints and restraints from unknown identities who wish to rub me> the wrong way.> > Bhaskar.

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadh ji,

Thoe Owner/Moderators are of course the best in this Group. No doubt

about that, and this is not the issue. I have been behaving in not a

very mature manner in face of provocations, and using unparliamentary

language at times in responses. This is what is matters for me, and

thats why I said these words, so that the Managment can be free from my

side to take any decesion which they feel is appropriate and I will not

mind the same. I just do not wish any trouble or staining of this

beautiful Group because of my presence and wish the managment to be

unhesitant always in case I go out of my limits. So my words were

mentioned only out of love and allowing space to my family members,

nothing else.

Thanks Dear Sreenadhji for your comforting words.

Love and regards,

Bhaskar

, " Sreenadh "

<sreesog wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskar ji,

> //If You feel that he will be able to contribute better here, in my

> absence, and the Group will become a better place without me being

> present, I shall leave immediately. And do not worry about me. I am

too

> occupied ..............................//

> What is all this?!! You too lost the confidence in moderators or

> what?!! [:o] [:))] [:D] There is no need for a sanyasa from this

> group - the moderators are good enough and apt as usual. [:)]

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

> , " Bhaskar "

> bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear members,

> >

> > This new member Vinothkumarji who has not introduced himself, his

> > identity including his age, profession, astrological experience,

> > genuinity by contact numbers etc., obviously referring to me has

> > mentioned -

> >

> > // Yes you got my point finally.i had clearly mentioned and will

> > reaffirm that

> > this group is not worth sharing personal identity ,only because of 1

> > Member i

> > have come across so far to be going personal and there is a chance

> that

> > there

> > can be few more members in a number of 3000 who may crop up in later

> > time.Hence the decision.//

> >

> > If You feel that he will be able to contribute better here, in my

> > absence, and the Group will become a better place without me being

> > present, I shall leave immediately. And do not worry about me. I am

> too

> > occupied with 2 Big websites doing professional work, and it is only

> for

> > the love of astrology that I write here in this Group. I am also

under

> > negotiations to link with further prime websites , and need no

> > promotion here or image-making. You know I speak rough and rude to

put

> > forth my points and never to build any image. So if the

> > owner/Moderators/members wish me to relieve me from here, I will

> gladly

> > do so and spend full time on my profession which brings money home

to

> my

> > family. Though I would love to be here since this is the only Group

> > where I write regularly and will miss it, but cannot stay here under

> > constraints and restraints from unknown identities who wish to rub

me

> > the wrong way.

> >

> > Bhaskar.

>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar ji, It is all ok. Let us come back to astrology and continue as usual. Love and regards,Sreenadh , "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> > Dear Sreenadh ji,> > Thoe Owner/Moderators are of course the best in this Group. No doubt> about that, and this is not the issue. I have been behaving in not a> very mature manner in face of provocations, and using unparliamentary> language at times in responses. This is what is matters for me, and> thats why I said these words, so that the Managment can be free from my> side to take any decesion which they feel is appropriate and I will not> mind the same. I just do not wish any trouble or staining of this> beautiful Group because of my presence and wish the managment to be> unhesitant always in case I go out of my limits. So my words were> mentioned only out of love and allowing space to my family members,> nothing else.> > Thanks Dear Sreenadhji for your comforting words.> > Love and regards,> > Bhaskar> > > > > , "Sreenadh"> sreesog@ wrote:> >> > Dear Bhaskar ji,> > //If You feel that he will be able to contribute better here, in my> > absence, and the Group will become a better place without me being> > present, I shall leave immediately. And do not worry about me. I am> too> > occupied ..............................//> > What is all this?!! You too lost the confidence in moderators or> > what?!! [:o] [:))] [:D] There is no need for a sanyasa from this> > group - the moderators are good enough and apt as usual. [:)]> > Love and regards,> > Sreenadh> >> > , "Bhaskar"> > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > Dear members,> > >> > > This new member Vinothkumarji who has not introduced himself, his> > > identity including his age, profession, astrological experience,> > > genuinity by contact numbers etc., obviously referring to me has> > > mentioned -> > >> > > // Yes you got my point finally.i had clearly mentioned and will> > > reaffirm that> > > this group is not worth sharing personal identity ,only because of 1> > > Member i> > > have come across so far to be going personal and there is a chance> > that> > > there> > > can be few more members in a number of 3000 who may crop up in later> > > time.Hence the decision.//> > >> > > If You feel that he will be able to contribute better here, in my> > > absence, and the Group will become a better place without me being> > > present, I shall leave immediately. And do not worry about me. I am> > too> > > occupied with 2 Big websites doing professional work, and it is only> > for> > > the love of astrology that I write here in this Group. I am also> under> > > negotiations to link with further prime websites , and need no> > > promotion here or image-making. You know I speak rough and rude to> put> > > forth my points and never to build any image. So if the> > > owner/Moderators/members wish me to relieve me from here, I will> > gladly> > > do so and spend full time on my profession which brings money home> to> > my> > > family. Though I would love to be here since this is the only Group> > > where I write regularly and will miss it, but cannot stay here under> > > constraints and restraints from unknown identities who wish to rub> me> > > the wrong way.> > >> > > Bhaskar.> >>