IndiaDivine.org

The mystery of 8th house.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

8th house have so many mysteries along with house of 'Aayu',obstakels,Yog-Bhang

effects.But have so many hidden results which change the life for rest of life.

As 8th house is house of " Transition " or " Transformation " ,some positive result

of 8th house

1.4th from 5th house means 5th house for child so 8th gives the 'Shukh' of child

means women deliver the child.

2.8th H is 4th from 5th H so it gives depth knowledge of any subject,during the

Dasa of 8th lord people are getting new dimensions of

knowledge.Spirituality,Astrology,Psychology,research work etc;

Most of the Astrologer develop interest in Astrology in the Dasa of 8th

lord.Spiritual person also develop interest in Dasa of 8th lord.Because it is

denote the 'depth'.Please check all the members his own charts,when they have

taken interest or start to learn the Astrology .

3.8th house also repersent the other money.Native will get other money by

will,by lottery,by insurance or by others property.It is also house for

'Dhan'(Money) of life- partner or business partner so in Dasa of 8th native will

get the money by his/her partner.

4.It is 11th from 10th H.so gain by service or gain by government in his Dasa

period.

5.It is 10th from 11th H so in his dasa period it will insure the gain.

6.It is 9th from 12th H so 'Bhagay' bhav of Moksa.whatever you spend (or collect

as 'punyy')in yor life you will get accordingly.It denote your fate of next

life.Here you can take it for this life also as tern of life which change the

life.

New birth taken place by pain so after pain you will inter in new life it is the

essence of this house.So always aspect new life in positive way in the Dasa

period of 8th H.

Strongness of 8th lord should be consider for final conclusions.

It is my simple observations,member will contribute their experiences of 8th

lord dasa period.

Thanks,

M.S.Bohra

Guest guest

Dear Bohra Ji,

Thank you for those learned words.

May I add that not only the 8th lord but also planets in the 8th house can also give such results in its dasha periods. It is especially more likely if such planets are the Jaimini AK or Lagna Lord. My deep interest in astrology and meditation came in the current period of my 7L and 12L Venus placed in the 8th house, conjunct the Lagna L. Venus is also the AK. Sun the natural AK in the 8th can also bring these results during his period.

A few more points might I add? Natives with strong eight house and key planets in 8th house can also feel very comfortable with the concept of death. They are usually quite unafraid of the process of dying or dealing with it and talking about it. Many Grief Counsellors, and people who take care of the dying elderly people (Hospice care workers) can belong to this category too.

As you correctly pointed out 8th house brings keen insights into people and situations. Not only astrologers but also Psychics and Yogis belong to this category. People with LL in the 8th house can see many beginnings and endings in their life, but, if well aspeted will take them in their stride.

Since all planets in the 8th house do aspect the 2nd house, as you have already mentioned. there is potential for sudden wealth acquisiton.. Further LL placed in the 8th house well aspected or conjoined Venus can make the person very attractive to the opposite sex. They may not be "classically beautiful" but will be "sexy".

We all know the constellation of planets in Osho's chart in the 8th house and its aspects on the 2nd and hence his fame in 8th house matters and wealth through the same. Here is the birth data for his chart, in case any one is interested.

Osho 11 December 1931, 17.44 IST, Narsingpur MP, 22.57 N & 78.12 E

Regards,

-Manoj

msbohra62 <msbohra62 Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 7:25:41 PM The mystery of 8th house.

Dear Friends,8th house have so many mysteries along with house of 'Aayu',obstakels, Yog-Bhang effects.But have so many hidden results which change the life for rest of life.As 8th house is house of "Transition" or "Transformation" ,some positive result of 8th house1.4th from 5th house means 5th house for child so 8th gives the 'Shukh' of child means women deliver the child.2.8th H is 4th from 5th H so it gives depth knowledge of any subject,during the Dasa of 8th lord people are getting new dimensions of knowledge.Spiritual ity,Astrology, Psychology, research work etc;Most of the Astrologer develop interest in Astrology in the Dasa of 8th lord.Spiritual person also develop interest in Dasa of 8th lord.Because it is denote the 'depth'.Please check all the members his own charts,when they have taken interest or start to learn the Astrology .3.8th house also repersent the other money.Native will get other money

by will,by lottery,by insurance or by others property.It is also house for 'Dhan'(Money) of life- partner or business partner so in Dasa of 8th native will get the money by his/her partner.4.It is 11th from 10th H.so gain by service or gain by government in his Dasa period.5.It is 10th from 11th H so in his dasa period it will insure the gain.6.It is 9th from 12th H so 'Bhagay' bhav of Moksa.whatever you spend (or collect as 'punyy')in yor life you will get accordingly. It denote your fate of next life.Here you can take it for this life also as tern of life which change the life.New birth taken place by pain so after pain you will inter in new life it is the essence of this house.So always aspect new life in positive way in the Dasa period of 8th H.Strongness of 8th lord should be consider for final conclusions.It is my simple observations, member will contribute

their experiences of 8th lord dasa period.Thanks,M.S.Bohra

Guest guest

Nice article Bohraji. I am always happy to see such articles / analysis in the forum.

Regards, Anita--- On Wed, 15/7/09, msbohra62 <msbohra62 wrote:

msbohra62 <msbohra62 The mystery of 8th house. Date: Wednesday, 15 July, 2009, 2:25 AM

Dear Friends,8th house have so many mysteries along with house of 'Aayu',obstakels, Yog-Bhang effects.But have so many hidden results which change the life for rest of life.As 8th house is house of "Transition" or "Transformation" ,some positive result of 8th house1.4th from 5th house means 5th house for child so 8th gives the 'Shukh' of child means women deliver the child.2.8th H is 4th from 5th H so it gives depth knowledge of any subject,during the Dasa of 8th lord people are getting new dimensions of knowledge.Spiritual ity,Astrology, Psychology, research work etc;Most of the Astrologer develop interest in Astrology in the Dasa of 8th lord.Spiritual person also develop interest in Dasa of 8th lord.Because it is denote the 'depth'.Please check all the members his own charts,when they have taken interest or start to learn the Astrology .3.8th house also repersent the other money.Native will get other

money by will,by lottery,by insurance or by others property.It is also house for 'Dhan'(Money) of life- partner or business partner so in Dasa of 8th native will get the money by his/her partner.4.It is 11th from 10th H.so gain by service or gain by government in his Dasa period.5.It is 10th from 11th H so in his dasa period it will insure the gain.6.It is 9th from 12th H so 'Bhagay' bhav of Moksa.whatever you spend (or collect as 'punyy')in yor life you will get accordingly. It denote your fate of next life.Here you can take it for this life also as tern of life which change the life.New birth taken place by pain so after pain you will inter in new life it is the essence of this house.So always aspect new life in positive way in the Dasa period of 8th H.Strongness of 8th lord should be consider for final conclusions.It is my simple observations, member will contribute their experiences of 8th lord dasa

period.Thanks,M.S.Bohra

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Guest guest

Dear Bohraji and Manoj ji,I have had the experience of what science calls as the NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE or NDE which happens during the short interval between when your heart has stopped functioning but you are not brain dead yet. It happened during the maha dasa of the 12th lord and antardasha of the 8th lord.

Regards,Anita--- On Wed, 15/7/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manojRe: The mystery of 8th house. Date: Wednesday, 15 July, 2009, 5:07 AM

Dear Bohra Ji,

May I add that not only the 8th lord but also planets in the 8th house can also give such results in its dasha periods. It is especially more likely if such planets are the Jaimini AK or Lagna Lord. My deep interest in astrology and meditation came in the current period of my 7L and 12L Venus placed in the 8th house, conjunct the Lagna L. Venus is also the AK. Sun the natural AK in the 8th can also bring these results during his period.

A few more points might I add? Natives with strong eight house and key planets in 8th house can also feel very comfortable with the concept of death. They are usually quite unafraid of the process of dying or dealing with it and talking about it. Many Grief Counsellors, and people who take care of the dying elderly people (Hospice care workers) can belong to this category too.

As you correctly pointed out 8th house brings keen insights into people and situations. Not only astrologers but also Psychics and Yogis belong to this category. People with LL in the 8th house can see many beginnings and endings in their life, but, if well aspeted will take them in their stride.

Since all planets in the 8th house do aspect the 2nd house, as you have already mentioned. there is potential for sudden wealth acquisiton.. Further LL placed in the 8th house well aspected or conjoined Venus can make the person very attractive to the opposite sex. They may not be "classically beautiful" but will be "sexy".

We all know the constellation of planets in Osho's chart in the 8th house and its aspects on the 2nd and hence his fame in 8th house matters and wealth through the same. Here is the birth data for his chart, in case any one is interested.

Regards,

-Manoj

msbohra62 <msbohra62 (AT) (DOT) co.in>ancient_indian_ astrologyTuesday, July 14, 2009 7:25:41 PM[ancient_indian_ astrology] The mystery of 8th house.

Dear Friends,8th house have so many mysteries along with house of 'Aayu',obstakels, Yog-Bhang effects.But have so many hidden results which change the life for rest of life.As 8th house is house of "Transition" or "Transformation" ,some positive result of 8th house1.4th from 5th house means 5th house for child so 8th gives the 'Shukh' of child means women deliver the child.2.8th H is 4th from 5th H so it gives depth knowledge of any subject,during the Dasa of 8th lord people are getting new dimensions of knowledge.Spiritual ity,Astrology, Psychology, research work etc;Most of the Astrologer develop interest in Astrology in the Dasa of 8th lord.Spiritual person also develop interest in Dasa of 8th lord.Because it is denote the 'depth'.Please check all the members his own charts,when they have taken interest or start to learn the Astrology .3.8th house also repersent the other money.Native will get other

money by will,by lottery,by insurance or by others property.It is also house for 'Dhan'(Money) of life- partner or business partner so in Dasa of 8th native will get the money by his/her partner.4.It is 11th from 10th H.so gain by service or gain by government in his Dasa period.5.It is 10th from 11th H so in his dasa period it will insure the gain.6.It is 9th from 12th H so 'Bhagay' bhav of Moksa.whatever you spend (or collect as 'punyy')in yor life you will get accordingly. It denote your fate of next life.Here you can take it for this life also as tern of life which change the life.New birth taken place by pain so after pain you will inter in new life it is the essence of this house.So always aspect new life in positive way in the Dasa period of 8th H.Strongness of 8th lord should be consider for final conclusions.It is my simple observations, member

will contribute their experiences of 8th lord dasa period.Thanks,M.S.Bohra

Guest guest

Dear Anita Ji,

Thank you so much for sharing that. It is snippets like these that make Jyotish worth pursuing. Yes 12H/8H link can give such experiences. If LL or AK or Sun are involved such experiences may totally change ones perspective. This is usually a life changing event. People ignorant of Jyotish will assume that "this event" changed their life, but as we can see in reality the Karmic seeds were already planted and they just germinated at the appropriate dasha/antar.

Regards,

-Manoj

Anita R <ash.rsh55 Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 1:34:31 AMRe: The mystery of 8th house.

Dear Bohraji and Manoj ji,I have had the experience of what science calls as the NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE or NDE which happens during the short interval between when your heart has stopped functioning but you are not brain dead yet. It happened during the maha dasa of the 12th lord and antardasha of the 8th lord.

Regards,Anita--- On Wed, 15/7/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] The mystery of 8th house.ancient_indian_ astrologyWednesday, 15 July, 2009, 5:07 AM

Dear Bohra Ji,

Regards,

-Manoj

msbohra62 <msbohra62 (AT) (DOT) co.in>ancient_indian_ astrologyTuesday, July 14, 2009 7:25:41 PM[ancient_indian_ astrology] The mystery of 8th house.

money by will,by lottery,by insurance or by others property.It is also house for 'Dhan'(Money) of life- partner or business partner so in Dasa of 8th native will get the money by his/her partner.4.It is 11th from 10th H.so gain by service or gain by government in his Dasa period.5.It is 10th from 11th H so in his dasa period it will insure the gain.6.It is 9th from 12th H so 'Bhagay' bhav of Moksa.whatever you spend (or collect as 'punyy')in yor life you will get accordingly. It denote your fate of next life.Here you can take it for this life also as tern of life which change the life.New birth taken place by pain so after pain you will inter in new life it is the essence of this house.So always aspect new life in positive way in the Dasa period of 8th H.Strongness of 8th lord should be consider for final conclusions.It is my simple observations, member

Guest guest

Ummm... LL was involved. He is the lagna lord and also the 8th lord.

Regards, Anita--- On Wed, 15/7/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manojRe: The mystery of 8th house. Date: Wednesday, 15 July, 2009, 10:40 AM

Dear Anita Ji,

Thank you so much for sharing that. It is snippets like these that make Jyotish worth pursuing. Yes 12H/8H link can give such experiences. If LL or AK or Sun are involved such experiences may totally change ones perspective. This is usually a life changing event. People ignorant of Jyotish will assume that "this event" changed their life, but as we can see in reality the Karmic seeds were already planted and they just germinated at the appropriate dasha/antar.

Regards,

-Manoj

Anita R <ash.rsh55 >ancient_indian_ astrologyWednesday, July 15, 2009 1:34:31 AMRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] The mystery of 8th house.

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] The mystery of 8th house.ancient_indian_ astrologyWednesday, 15 July, 2009, 5:07 AM

Dear Bohra Ji,

Regards,

-Manoj

Guest guest

Namesta Bohra ji,

Well a fantastic mail , even mine 5th & 10th lord in house too under go few things wat u wrote. Thanks Mohit--- On Wed, 7/15/09, msbohra62 <msbohra62 wrote:

msbohra62 <msbohra62 The mystery of 8th house. Date: Wednesday, July 15, 2009, 2:25 AM

money by will,by lottery,by insurance or by others property.It is also house for 'Dhan'(Money) of life- partner or business partner so in Dasa of 8th native will get the money by his/her partner.4.It is 11th from 10th H.so gain by service or gain by government in his Dasa period.5.It is 10th from 11th H so in his dasa period it will insure the gain.6.It is 9th from 12th H so 'Bhagay' bhav of Moksa.whatever you spend (or collect as 'punyy')in yor life you will get accordingly. It denote your fate of next life.Here you can take it for this life also as tern of life which change the life.New birth taken place by pain so after pain you will inter in new life it is the essence of this house.So always aspect new life in positive way in the Dasa period of 8th H.Strongness of 8th lord should be consider for final conclusions.It is my simple observations, member will contribute their experiences of 8th lord dasa

period.Thanks,M.S.Bohra

Guest guest

Dear Manoj ji,

Can u explain me into deep (As too mine LL wit Sun who is also 8th lord), Even i went into changing mode as u have said , Thanks Mohit--- On Wed, 7/15/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manojRe: The mystery of 8th house. Date: Wednesday, July 15, 2009, 10:40 AM

Dear Anita Ji,

Regards,

-Manoj

Anita R <ash.rsh55 >ancient_indian_ astrologyWednesday, July 15, 2009 1:34:31 AMRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] The mystery of 8th house.

Dear Bohra Ji,

Regards,

-Manoj

Guest guest

Dear Manoj ji and Anita ji,

well i also had that near death experience and i have my 8th lord in 12th-untainted.Yes my life has totally changed after that.

regards,

gopi. , Anita R <ash.rsh55 wrote:>> Ummm... LL was involved. He is the lagna lord and also the 8th lord.> Regards, Anita> > --- On Wed, 15/7/09, Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj wrote:> > > Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj Re: The mystery of 8th house.> > Wednesday, 15 July, 2009, 10:40 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Anita Ji,> > Thank you so much for sharing that. It is snippets like these that make Jyotish worth pursuing. Yes 12H/8H link can give such experiences. If LL or AK or Sun are involved such experiences may totally change ones perspective. This is usually a life changing event. People ignorant of Jyotish will assume that "this event" changed their life, but as we can see in reality the Karmic seeds were already planted and they just germinated at the appropriate dasha/antar.> > Regards,> -Manoj> > > > > > > > Anita R ash.rsh55 >> ancient_indian_ astrology> Wednesday, July 15, 2009 1:34:31 AM> Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] The mystery of 8th house.> > > > > > > > > Dear Bohraji and Manoj ji,> I have had the experience of what science calls as the NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE or NDE which happens during the short interval between when your heart has stopped functioning but you are not brain dead yet. It happened during the maha dasa of the 12th lord and antardasha of the 8th lord.> Regards,> Anita> > --- On Wed, 15/7/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:> > > Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >> Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] The mystery of 8th house.> ancient_indian_ astrology> Wednesday, 15 July, 2009, 5:07 AM> > > > > > > > Dear Bohra Ji,> > Thank you for those learned words.> > May I add that not only the 8th lord but also planets in the 8th house can also give such results in its dasha periods. It is especially more likely if such planets are the Jaimini AK or Lagna Lord. My deep interest in astrology and meditation came in the current period of my 7L and 12L Venus placed in the 8th house, conjunct the Lagna L. Venus is also the AK. Sun the natural AK in the 8th can also bring these results during his period.> > A few more points might I add? Natives with strong eight house and key planets in 8th house can also feel very comfortable with the concept of death.. They are usually quite unafraid of the process of dying or dealing with it and talking about it. Many Grief Counsellors, and people who take care of the dying elderly people (Hospice care workers) can belong to this category too.> > As you correctly pointed out 8th house brings keen insights into people and situations. Not only astrologers but also Psychics and Yogis belong to this category. People with LL in the 8th house can see many beginnings and endings in their life, but, if well aspeted will take them in their stride. > > Since all planets in the 8th house do aspect the 2nd house, as you have already mentioned. there is potential for sudden wealth acquisiton.. Further LL placed in the 8th house well aspected or conjoined Venus can make the person very attractive to the opposite sex. They may not be "classically beautiful" but will be "sexy". > > We all know the constellation of planets in Osho's chart in the 8th house and its aspects on the 2nd and hence his fame in 8th house matters and wealth through the same. Here is the birth data for his chart, in case any one is interested.> > Osho 11 December 1931, 17.44 IST, Narsingpur MP, 22.57 N & 78.12 E> > > Regards,> -Manoj> > > > > > > > msbohra62 msbohra62 (AT) (DOT) co.in>> ancient_indian_ astrology> Tuesday, July 14, 2009 7:25:41 PM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] The mystery of 8th house.> > > > Dear Friends,> > 8th house have so many mysteries along with house of 'Aayu',obstakels, Yog-Bhang effects.But have so many hidden results which change the life for rest of life.> > As 8th house is house of "Transition" or "Transformation" ,some positive result of 8th house> > 1.4th from 5th house means 5th house for child so 8th gives the 'Shukh' of child means women deliver the child.> > 2.8th H is 4th from 5th H so it gives depth knowledge of any subject,during the Dasa of 8th lord people are getting new dimensions of knowledge.Spiritual ity,Astrology, Psychology, research work etc;> Most of the Astrologer develop interest in Astrology in the Dasa of 8th lord.Spiritual person also develop interest in Dasa of 8th lord.Because it is denote the 'depth'.Please check all the members his own charts,when they have taken interest or start to learn the Astrology .> > 3.8th house also repersent the other money.Native will get other money by will,by lottery,by insurance or by others property.It is also house for 'Dhan'(Money) of life- partner or business partner so in Dasa of 8th native will get the money by his/her partner.> > 4.It is 11th from 10th H.so gain by service or gain by government in his Dasa period.> > 5.It is 10th from 11th H so in his dasa period it will insure the gain.> > 6.It is 9th from 12th H so 'Bhagay' bhav of Moksa.whatever you spend (or collect as 'punyy')in yor life you will get accordingly. It denote your fate of next life.Here you can take it for this life also as tern of life which change the life.> > New birth taken place by pain so after pain you will inter in new life it is the essence of this house.So always aspect new life in positive way in the Dasa period of 8th H.> > Strongness of 8th lord should be consider for final conclusions.> > It is my simple observations, member will contribute their experiences of 8th lord dasa period.> > Thanks,> > M.S.Bohra> > > > > See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Looking for local information? Find it on Local http://in.local./>

Guest guest

Dear Manoj ji,

It's all my little observations which i have learned by learned persons of

Astrological field,directly and indirectly.

//May I add that not only the 8th lord but also planets in the 8th house can

also give such results in its dasha periods. It is especially more likely if

such planets are the Jaimini AK or Lagna Lord. My deep interest in astrology and

meditation came in the current period of my 7L and 12L Venus placed in the 8th

house, conjunct the Lagna L. Venus is also the AK. Sun the natural AK in the 8th

can also bring these results during his period.//

House is character and tenant of house play the character.Occupants are more

strong than lord of the house.

//A few more points might I add? Natives with strong eight house and key planets

in 8th house can also feel very comfortable with the concept of death. They are

usually quite unafraid of the process of dying or dealing with it and talking

about it. Many Grief Counsellors, and people who take care of the dying elderly

people (Hospice care workers) can belong to this category too.//

In my view the courage of native should be judge by 6th lord and 3rd lord,if

they influence the 8th house and it's lord than native have no fear of death.8th

is subconscious mind of native.Any change happened their reflect later.

//Since all planets in the 8th house do aspect the 2nd house, as you have

already mentioned. there is potential for sudden wealth acquisiton. Further LL

placed in the 8th house well aspected or conjoined Venus can make the person

very attractive to the opposite sex. They may not be " classically beautiful " but

will be " sexy " . //

In your case you have Venus+Mars (Sex oriented combination) in the 8th house

which a Mars house of Natural chart.So to much blood flow in the junction point

what will happened ?To much energy if controlled than lead to spiritual

development other wise leads to sex.same with great OSHO.If Jupiter looking

directly this combination than it will lead to toward spirituality other wise

toward sex.

Thanks,

M.S.Bohra

, Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj wrote:

>

> Dear Bohra Ji,

>

> Thank you for those learned words.

>

>  May I add that not only the 8th lord but also planets in the 8th house can

such planets are the Jaimini AK or Lagna Lord. My deep interest in astrology and

meditation came in the current  period of my 7L and 12L Venus placed in the 8th

house, conjunct the Lagna L. Venus is also the AK. Sun the natural AK in the 8th

can also bring these results during his period.

>

> A few more points might I add? Natives with strong eight house and key planets

in 8th house can also feel very comfortable with the concept of death. They are

usually quite unafraid of the process of dying or dealing with it and talking

about it. Many Grief Counsellors, and people who take care of the dying elderly

people (Hospice care workers) can belong to this category too.

>

> As you correctly pointed out 8th house brings keen insights into people and

situations. Not only astrologers but also Psychics and Yogis belong to this

category. People with LL in the 8th house can see many beginnings and endings in

their life, but, if well aspeted will take them in their stride.

>

> Since all planets in the 8th house do aspect the 2nd house, as you have

already mentioned. there is potential for sudden wealth acquisiton. Further LL

very attractive to the opposite sex. They may not be " classically beautiful " but

will be  " sexy " .

>

> We all know the constellation of planets in Osho's chart in the 8th house and

its aspects on the 2nd and hence his fame in 8th house matters and wealth

through the same. Here is the birth data for his chart, in case any one is

interested.

>

> Osho 11 December 1931, 17.44 IST,   Narsingpur MP, 22.57 N & 78.12 E

>

>  

> Regards,

>  -Manoj

>  

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> msbohra62 <msbohra62

>

> Tuesday, July 14, 2009 7:25:41 PM

> The mystery of 8th house.

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Friends,

>

> 8th house have so many mysteries along with house of 'Aayu',obstakels,

Yog-Bhang effects.But have so many hidden results which change the life for rest

of life.

>

> As 8th house is house of " Transition " or " Transformation " ,some positive

result of 8th house

>

> 1.4th from 5th house means 5th house for child so 8th gives the 'Shukh' of

child means women deliver the child.

>

> 2.8th H is 4th from 5th H so it gives depth knowledge of any subject,during

the Dasa of 8th lord people are getting new dimensions of knowledge.Spiritual

ity,Astrology, Psychology, research work etc;

> Most of the Astrologer develop interest in Astrology in the Dasa of 8th

>

> 3.8th house also repersent the other money.Native will get other money by

'Dhan'(Money) of life- partner or business partner so in Dasa of 8th native will

>

> 4.It is 11th from 10th H.so gain by service or gain by government in his Dasa

period.

>

> 5.It is 10th from 11th H so in his dasa period it will insure the gain.

>

> 6.It is 9th from 12th H so 'Bhagay' bhav of Moksa.whatever you spend (or

collect as 'punyy')in yor life you will get accordingly. It denote your fate of

next life.Here you can take it for this life also as tern of life which change

the life.

>

> New birth taken place by pain so after pain you will inter in new life it is

the essence of this house.So always aspect new life in positive way in the Dasa

period of 8th H.

>

> Strongness of 8th lord should be consider for final conclusions.

>

> It is my simple observations, member will contribute their experiences of 8th

lord dasa period.

>

> Thanks,

>

> M.S.Bohra

>

Guest guest

Dear Anita ji,

Thanks for your appreciation on my observation.

M.S.bohra

, Anita R <ash.rsh55 wrote:

>

> Nice article Bohraji. I am always happy to see such articles / analysis in the

forum.

> Regards, Anita

>

> --- On Wed, 15/7/09, msbohra62 <msbohra62 wrote:

>

>

> msbohra62 <msbohra62

>

> Wednesday, 15 July, 2009, 2:25 AM

>

>

Dear Friends,

>

Yog-Bhang effects.But have so many hidden results which change the life for rest

of life.

>

result of 8th house

>

>

>

>

period.

>

>

the life.

>

period of 8th H.

>

>

lord dasa period.

>

> Thanks,

>

> M.S.Bohra

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out

Buzz. http://in.buzz./

>

Guest guest

Dear all members NamaskarMr.Bhoraji explained, when 8th house lord dasa period, person giving interest to learn astrology, its 100% correct. And 8th house is our previous birth's lagna sthan(Asc). 1) From 8th to 10th house present birth 5th that is poorvapunya sthan, so what ever we did in the previous one, it's continuing.2) From 8th to 9th house present birth 4th, that is sukh, vidya sthan, our previous dharma and spiritual only related to 4th house matter.3) From 8th to 5th house this birth 12th house that is moksha sthan, so our moksha related to our poorva punyam of many previous births.4) From 8th to 11th house is 6th, this house is showing our food, if we take satvik food and keep fasting, then our life span is longer with good health.RegardsShekhar.J--- On Wed, 15/7/09, gopi_b927

<gopi_b927 wrote:gopi_b927 <gopi_b927 Re: The mystery of 8th house. Date: Wednesday, 15 July, 2009, 9:19 PM

well i also had that near death experience and i have my 8th lord in 12th-untainted. Yes my life has totally changed after that.

regards,

gopi.ancient_indian_ astrology, Anita R <ash.rsh55@.. .> wrote:>> Ummm... LL was involved. He is the lagna lord and also the 8th lord.> Regards, Anita> > --- On Wed, 15/7/09, Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj@ ... wrote:> > > Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj@ ...> Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] The mystery of 8th house.> ancient_indian_ astrology> Wednesday, 15 July, 2009, 10:40 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Anita Ji,> > Thank you so much for sharing that. It is snippets like these that make Jyotish worth pursuing. Yes 12H/8H link can give such experiences. If LL or AK or Sun are involved such experiences may totally change ones

perspective. This is usually a life changing event. People ignorant of Jyotish will assume that "this event" changed their life, but as we can see in reality the Karmic seeds were already planted and they just germinated at the appropriate dasha/antar.> > Regards,> -Manoj> > > > > > > > Anita R ash.rsh55 >> ancient_indian_ astrology> Wednesday, July 15, 2009 1:34:31 AM> Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] The mystery of 8th house.> > > > > > > > > Dear Bohraji and Manoj ji,> I have had the experience of what science calls as the NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE or NDE which happens during the short interval between when your heart has stopped functioning but you are not brain dead yet. It happened during the maha

dasa of the 12th lord and antardasha of the 8th lord.> Regards,> Anita> > --- On Wed, 15/7/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:> > > Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >> Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] The mystery of 8th house.> ancient_indian_ astrology> Wednesday, 15 July, 2009, 5:07 AM> > > > > > > > Dear Bohra Ji,> > Thank you for those learned words.> > May I add that not only the 8th lord but also planets in the 8th house can also give such results in its dasha periods. It is especially more likely if such planets are the Jaimini AK or Lagna Lord. My deep interest in astrology and meditation came in the current period of my 7L and 12L Venus placed in the 8th house, conjunct the

Lagna L. Venus is also the AK. Sun the natural AK in the 8th can also bring these results during his period.> > A few more points might I add? Natives with strong eight house and key planets in 8th house can also feel very comfortable with the concept of death.. They are usually quite unafraid of the process of dying or dealing with it and talking about it. Many Grief Counsellors, and people who take care of the dying elderly people (Hospice care workers) can belong to this category too.> > As you correctly pointed out 8th house brings keen insights into people and situations. Not only astrologers but also Psychics and Yogis belong to this category. People with LL in the 8th house can see many beginnings and endings in their life, but, if well aspeted will take them in their stride. > > Since all planets in the 8th house do aspect the 2nd house, as you

have already mentioned. there is potential for sudden wealth acquisiton.. Further LL placed in the 8th house well aspected or conjoined Venus can make the person very attractive to the opposite sex. They may not be "classically beautiful" but will be "sexy". > > We all know the constellation of planets in Osho's chart in the 8th house and its aspects on the 2nd and hence his fame in 8th house matters and wealth through the same. Here is the birth data for his chart, in case any one is interested.> > Osho 11 December 1931, 17.44 IST, Narsingpur MP, 22.57 N & 78.12 E> > > Regards,> -Manoj> > > > > > > > msbohra62 msbohra62 (AT) (DOT) co.in>> ancient_indian_ astrology> Tuesday, July 14, 2009 7:25:41 PM> [ancient_indian_

astrology] The mystery of 8th house.> > > > Dear Friends,> > 8th house have so many mysteries along with house of 'Aayu',obstakels, Yog-Bhang effects.But have so many hidden results which change the life for rest of life.> > As 8th house is house of "Transition" or "Transformation" ,some positive result of 8th house> > 1.4th from 5th house means 5th house for child so 8th gives the 'Shukh' of child means women deliver the child.> > 2.8th H is 4th from 5th H so it gives depth knowledge of any subject,during the Dasa of 8th lord people are getting new dimensions of knowledge.Spiritual ity,Astrology, Psychology, research work etc;> Most of the Astrologer develop interest in Astrology in the Dasa of 8th lord.Spiritual person also develop interest in Dasa of 8th lord.Because it is denote the 'depth'.Please check all the members his own charts,when they have taken

interest or start to learn the Astrology .> > 3.8th house also repersent the other money.Native will get other money by will,by lottery,by insurance or by others property.It is also house for 'Dhan'(Money) of life- partner or business partner so in Dasa of 8th native will get the money by his/her partner.> > 4.It is 11th from 10th H.so gain by service or gain by government in his Dasa period.> > 5.It is 10th from 11th H so in his dasa period it will insure the gain.> > 6.It is 9th from 12th H so 'Bhagay' bhav of Moksa.whatever you spend (or collect as 'punyy')in yor life you will get accordingly. It denote your fate of next life.Here you can take it for this life also as tern of life which change the life.> > New birth taken place by pain so after pain you will inter in new life it is the essence of this house.So always aspect new life in positive way in the Dasa period of 8th

H.> > Strongness of 8th lord should be consider for final conclusions.> > It is my simple observations, member will contribute their experiences of 8th lord dasa period.> > Thanks,> > M.S.Bohra> > > > > See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Looking for local information? Find it on Local http://in.local. />

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.

Guest guest

Dear Mohit ji,

Thanks for your appreciation.

M.S.Bohra

-- In , Mohit Virmani

<mohitvirmani33 wrote:

>

> Namesta Bohra ji,

>  

>                          Well a fantastic mail , even mine 5th & 10th lord in

house too under go few things wat u wrote. Thanks Mohit

>

> --- On Wed, 7/15/09, msbohra62 <msbohra62 wrote:

>

>

> msbohra62 <msbohra62

>

> Wednesday, July 15, 2009, 2:25 AM

>

>

Dear Friends,

>

of life.

>

result of 8th house

>

>

>

>

period.

>

>

the life.

>

period of 8th H.

>

>

lord dasa period.

>

> Thanks,

>

> M.S.Bohra

>

Guest guest

Dear all,

About 8H triggering the start of learning astrology- this was discussed earlier

in this group. Almost everybody had participated. It was not too long ago. I

think less than 6 months time frame. That thread was initiated by me. Please

look in the archives

Regards,

bhagavathi

, shekhar janakiraman

<sekarrishab wrote:

>

> Dear all members Namaskar

>

> Mr.Bhoraji explained, when 8th house lord dasa period, person giving interest

to learn astrology, its 100% correct. And 8th house is our previous birth's

lagna sthan(Asc).

> 1) From 8th to 10th house present birth 5th that is poorvapunya sthan, so what

ever  we did in the previous one, it's continuing.

> 2) From 8th to 9th house present birth 4th, that is sukh, vidya sthan, our

previous dharma and spiritual only related to 4th house matter.

> 3) From 8th to 5th house this birth 12th house that is moksha sthan, so our

moksha related to our poorva punyam of  many previous births.

> 4) From 8th to 11th house is 6th, this house is showing our food, if we take

satvik food and  keep fasting, then our life span is longer with good health.

>

> Regards

> Shekhar.J

>

>

>

> --- On Wed, 15/7/09, gopi_b927 <gopi_b927 wrote:

>

> gopi_b927 <gopi_b927

> Re: The mystery of 8th house.

>

> Wednesday, 15 July, 2009, 9:19 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> well i also had that near death experience and i have my 8th lord in

12th-untainted. Yes my life has totally changed after that.

> regards,

> gopi.

> ancient_indian_ astrology, Anita R <ash.rsh55@ .>

wrote:

> >

> > Ummm... LL was involved. He is the lagna lord and also the 8th lord.

> > Regards, Anita

> >

> > --- On Wed, 15/7/09, Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj@ ... wrote:

> >

> >

> > Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj@ ...

> > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] The mystery of 8th house.

> > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > Wednesday, 15 July, 2009, 10:40 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Anita Ji,

> >  

> > Thank you so much for sharing that. It is snippets like these that make

Jyotish worth pursuing. Yes 12H/8H link can give such experiences. If LL or AK

or Sun are involved such experiences may totally change ones perspective. This

is usually a life changing event. People ignorant of Jyotish will assume that

" this event " changed their life, but as we can see in reality the Karmic seeds

were already planted and they just germinated at the appropriate dasha/antar.

> >  

> > Regards,

> >  -Manoj

> >  

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Anita R ash.rsh55 >

> > Wednesday, July 15, 2009 1:34:31 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Bohraji and Manoj ji,

> > I have had the experience of what science calls as the NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE

or NDE which happens during the short interval between when your heart has

stopped functioning but you are not brain dead yet. It happened during the maha

dasa of the 12th lord and antardasha of the 8th lord.

> > Regards,

> > Anita

> >

> > --- On Wed, 15/7/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:

> >

> >

> > Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >

> > Wednesday, 15 July, 2009, 5:07 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Bohra Ji,

> >  

> > Thank you for those learned words.

> >  

> >  May I add that not only the 8th lord but also planets in the 8th house can

such planets are the Jaimini AK or Lagna Lord. My deep interest in astrology and

meditation came in the current  period of my 7L and 12L Venus placed in the 8th

can also bring these results during his period.

> >  

> > A few more points might I add? Natives with strong eight house and key

planets in 8th house can also feel very comfortable with the concept of death..

They are usually quite unafraid of the process of dying or dealing with it and

talking about it. Many Grief Counsellors, and people who take care of the

dying elderly people (Hospice care workers) can belong to this category too.

> >  

> > As you correctly pointed out 8th house brings keen insights into people and

situations. Not only astrologers but also Psychics and Yogis belong to this

category. People with LL in the 8th house can see many beginnings and endings in

their life, but, if well aspeted will take them in their stride.

> >  

> > Since all planets in the 8th house do aspect the 2nd house, as you have

already mentioned. there is potential for sudden wealth acquisiton.. Further LL

will be  " sexy " .

> >  

> > We all know the constellation of planets in Osho's chart in the 8th house

and its aspects on the 2nd and hence his fame in 8th house matters and wealth

through the same. Here is the birth data for his chart, in case any one is

interested.

> >  

> > Osho 11 December 1931, 17.44 IST,   Narsingpur MP, 22.57 N & 78.12 E

> >

> >  

> > Regards,

> >  -Manoj

> >  

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > msbohra62 msbohra62 (AT) (DOT) co.in>

> > Tuesday, July 14, 2009 7:25:41 PM

> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] The mystery of 8th house.

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Friends,

> >

> > 8th house have so many mysteries along with house of 'Aayu',obstakels,

of life.

> >

> > As 8th house is house of " Transition " or " Transformation " ,some positive

result of 8th house

> >

> > 1.4th from 5th house means 5th house for child so 8th gives the 'Shukh' of

> >

> > 2.8th H is 4th from 5th H so it gives depth knowledge of any subject,during

> > Most of the Astrologer develop interest in Astrology in the Dasa of 8th

> >

> > 3.8th house also repersent the other money.Native will get other money by

> >

> > 4.It is 11th from 10th H.so gain by service or gain by government in his

Dasa period.

> >

> > 5.It is 10th from 11th H so in his dasa period it will insure the gain.

> >

> > 6.It is 9th from 12th H so 'Bhagay' bhav of Moksa.whatever you spend (or

the life.

> >

> > New birth taken place by pain so after pain you will inter in new life it is

period of 8th H.

> >

> > Strongness of 8th lord should be consider for final conclusions.

> >

> > It is my simple observations, member will contribute their experiences of

8th lord dasa period.

> >

> > Thanks,

> >

> > M.S.Bohra

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out

Buzz.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Looking for local information? Find it on Local http://in.local.

/

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

http://in.local./

>

Guest guest

Dear Bohra Ji,

//In your case you have Venus+Mars (Sex oriented combination) in the 8th house which a Mars house of Natural chart.So to much blood flow in the junction point what will happened ?To much energy if controlled than lead to spiritual development other wise leads to sex.same with great OSHO.If Jupiter looking directly this combination than it will lead to toward spirituality other wise toward sex.//

Yes, in my case Vargotam Jupiter is directly aspecting this combination. Jupiter is also the 5th lord of morality and discrimination.

//In my view the courage of native should be judge by 6th lord and 3rd lord,if they influence the 8th house and it's lord than native have no fear of death.8th is subconscious mind of native.Any change happened their reflect later.//

Good point. But I was also trying to make a differnt point. Some people may not be bold enough to face their own death but may still feel comfortable being around and talking about death, dying etc.

//House is character and tenant of house play the character.Occupants are more strong than lord of the house.//

Yes, but occupants will still have to abide by the rules of the house. So my point is it can still bring the said theme in to the dasha period. Venus is 7L and 12L for me. Without the theme of 8H, I would not have started learning astrology.

Thank you for this nice thread and discussion.

Regards,

-Manoj

msbohra62 <msbohra62 Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 10:10:01 AM Re: The mystery of 8th house.

Dear Manoj ji,It's all my little observations which i have learned by learned persons of Astrological field,directly and indirectly.//May I add that not only the 8th lord but also planets in the 8th house can also give such results in its dasha periods. It is especially more likely if such planets are the Jaimini AK or Lagna Lord. My deep interest in astrology and meditation came in the current period of my 7L and 12L Venus placed in the 8th house, conjunct the Lagna L. Venus is also the AK. Sun the natural AK in the 8th can also bring these results during his period.//House is character and tenant of house play the character..Occupants are more strong than lord of the house.//A few more points might I add? Natives with strong eight house and key planets in 8th house can also feel very comfortable with the concept of death. They are usually quite unafraid of the process of dying or dealing with it and talking about it.

Many Grief Counsellors, and people who take care of the dying elderly people (Hospice care workers) can belong to this category too.//In my view the courage of native should be judge by 6th lord and 3rd lord,if they influence the 8th house and it's lord than native have no fear of death.8th is subconscious mind of native.Any change happened their reflect later.//Since all planets in the 8th house do aspect the 2nd house, as you have already mentioned. there is potential for sudden wealth acquisiton. Further LL placed in the 8th house well aspected or conjoined Venus can make the person very attractive to the opposite sex. They may not be "classically beautiful" but will be "sexy". //In your case you have Venus+Mars (Sex oriented combination) in the 8th house which a Mars house of Natural chart.So to much blood flow in the junction point what will happened ?To much energy if controlled than lead to spiritual development other wise

leads to sex.same with great OSHO.If Jupiter looking directly this combination than it will lead to toward spirituality other wise toward sex.Thanks,M.S.Bohraancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Bohra Ji,> > Thank you for those learned words..> > May I add that not only the 8th lord but also planets in the 8th house can also give such results in its dasha periods. It is especially more likely if such planets are the Jaimini AK or Lagna Lord. My deep interest in astrology and meditation came in the current period of my 7L and 12L Venus placed in the 8th house, conjunct the Lagna L. Venus is also the AK. Sun the natural AK in the 8th can also

bring these results during his period.> > A few more points might I add? Natives with strong eight house and key planets in 8th house can also feel very comfortable with the concept of death. They are usually quite unafraid of the process of dying or dealing with it and talking about it. Many Grief Counsellors, and people who take care of the dying elderly people (Hospice care workers) can belong to this category too..> > As you correctly pointed out 8th house brings keen insights into people and situations. Not only astrologers but also Psychics and Yogis belong to this category. People with LL in the 8th house can see many beginnings and endings in their life, but, if well aspeted will take them in their stride. > > Since all planets in the 8th house do aspect the 2nd house, as you have already mentioned. there is potential for sudden wealth acquisiton. Further LL

placed in the 8th house well aspected or conjoined Venus can make the person very attractive to the opposite sex. They may not be "classically beautiful" but will be "sexy". > > We all know the constellation of planets in Osho's chart in the 8th house and its aspects on the 2nd and hence his fame in 8th house matters and wealth through the same. Here is the birth data for his chart, in case any one is interested.> > Osho 11 December 1931, 17.44 IST, Narsingpur MP, 22.57 N & 78.12 E> > > Regards,> -Manoj> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> msbohra62 <msbohra62@. ..>> ancient_indian_ astrology> Sent:

Tuesday, July 14, 2009 7:25:41 PM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] The mystery of 8th house.> > > > > > Dear Friends,> > 8th house have so many mysteries along with house of 'Aayu',obstakels, Yog-Bhang effects.But have so many hidden results which change the life for rest of life.> > As 8th house is house of "Transition" or "Transformation" ,some positive result of 8th house> > 1.4th from 5th house means 5th house for child so 8th gives the 'Shukh' of child means women deliver the child.> > 2.8th H is 4th from 5th H so it gives depth knowledge of any subject,during the Dasa of 8th lord people are getting new dimensions of knowledge..Spiritual ity,Astrology, Psychology, research work etc;> Most of the Astrologer develop interest in Astrology in the Dasa of 8th lord.Spiritual person also develop interest in Dasa of 8th lord.Because it is

denote the 'depth'.Please check all the members his own charts,when they have taken interest or start to learn the Astrology .> > 3.8th house also repersent the other money.Native will get other money by will,by lottery,by insurance or by others property.It is also house for 'Dhan'(Money) of life- partner or business partner so in Dasa of 8th native will get the money by his/her partner.> > 4.It is 11th from 10th H.so gain by service or gain by government in his Dasa period.> > 5.It is 10th from 11th H so in his dasa period it will insure the gain.> > 6.It is 9th from 12th H so 'Bhagay' bhav of Moksa.whatever you spend (or collect as 'punyy')in yor life you will get accordingly. It denote your fate of next life.Here you can take it for this life also as tern of life which change the life..> > New birth taken place by pain so after pain you will

inter in new life it is the essence of this house.So always aspect new life in positive way in the Dasa period of 8th H.> > Strongness of 8th lord should be consider for final conclusions.> > It is my simple observations, member will contribute their experiences of 8th lord dasa period.> > Thanks,> > M.S.Bohra>

Guest guest

Dear Gopi Ji,

That is interesting. I have been looking for some one with that untainted combination(8L in 12H) who also ran the said dasha (8L in your case). Did you run that period of the 8L? Did you see any of the effects related to Vipreet Raj Yog?

Regards,

-Manoj

gopi_b927 <gopi_b927 Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 8:49:09 AM Re: The mystery of 8th house.

well i also had that near death experience and i have my 8th lord in 12th-untainted. Yes my life has totally changed after that.

regards,

gopi.ancient_indian_ astrology, Anita R <ash.rsh55@.. .> wrote:>> Ummm... LL was involved. He is the lagna lord and also the 8th lord.> Regards, Anita> > --- On Wed, 15/7/09, Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj@ ... wrote:> > > Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj@ ...> Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] The mystery of 8th house.> ancient_indian_ astrology> Wednesday, 15 July, 2009, 10:40 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Anita Ji,> > Thank you so much for sharing that. It is snippets like these that make Jyotish worth pursuing. Yes 12H/8H link can give such experiences. If LL or AK or Sun are involved such experiences may totally change ones

perspective. This is usually a life changing event. People ignorant of Jyotish will assume that "this event" changed their life, but as we can see in reality the Karmic seeds were already planted and they just germinated at the appropriate dasha/antar.> > Regards,> -Manoj> > > > > > > > Anita R ash.rsh55 >> ancient_indian_ astrology> Wednesday, July 15, 2009 1:34:31 AM> Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] The mystery of 8th house.> > > > > > > > > Dear Bohraji and Manoj ji,> I have had the experience of what science calls as the NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE or NDE which happens during the short interval between when your heart has stopped functioning but you are not brain dead yet. It happened during the maha

dasa of the 12th lord and antardasha of the 8th lord.> Regards,> Anita> > --- On Wed, 15/7/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:> > > Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >> Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] The mystery of 8th house.> ancient_indian_ astrology> Wednesday, 15 July, 2009, 5:07 AM> > > > > > > > Dear Bohra Ji,> > Thank you for those learned words.> > May I add that not only the 8th lord but also planets in the 8th house can also give such results in its dasha periods. It is especially more likely if such planets are the Jaimini AK or Lagna Lord. My deep interest in astrology and meditation came in the current period of my 7L and

12L Venus placed in the 8th house, conjunct the Lagna L. Venus is also the AK. Sun the natural AK in the 8th can also bring these results during his period.> > A few more points might I add? Natives with strong eight house and key planets in 8th house can also feel very comfortable with the concept of death.. They are usually quite unafraid of the process of dying or dealing with it and talking about it. Many Grief Counsellors, and people who take care of the dying elderly people (Hospice care workers) can belong to this category too.> > As you correctly pointed out 8th house brings keen insights into people and situations. Not only astrologers but also Psychics and Yogis belong to this category. People with LL in the 8th house can see many beginnings and endings in their life, but, if well aspeted will take them in their stride. > > Since all

planets in the 8th house do aspect the 2nd house, as you have already mentioned. there is potential for sudden wealth acquisiton.. Further LL placed in the 8th house well aspected or conjoined Venus can make the person very attractive to the opposite sex. They may not be "classically beautiful" but will be "sexy". > > We all know the constellation of planets in Osho's chart in the 8th house and its aspects on the 2nd and hence his fame in 8th house matters and wealth through the same. Here is the birth data for his chart, in case any one is interested.> > Osho 11 December 1931, 17.44 IST, Narsingpur MP, 22.57 N & 78.12 E> > > Regards,> -Manoj> > > > > > > > msbohra62 msbohra62 (AT) (DOT) co.in>> ancient_indian_ astrology@

. com> Tuesday, July 14, 2009 7:25:41 PM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] The mystery of 8th house.> > > > Dear Friends,> > 8th house have so many mysteries along with house of 'Aayu',obstakels, Yog-Bhang effects.But have so many hidden results which change the life for rest of life.> > As 8th house is house of "Transition" or "Transformation" ,some positive result of 8th house> > 1.4th from 5th house means 5th house for child so 8th gives the 'Shukh' of child means women deliver the child.> > 2.8th H is 4th from 5th H so it gives depth knowledge of any subject,during the Dasa of 8th lord people are getting new dimensions of knowledge.Spiritual ity,Astrology, Psychology, research work etc;> Most of the Astrologer develop interest in Astrology in the Dasa of 8th lord.Spiritual person also develop interest in Dasa of 8th

lord.Because it is denote the 'depth'.Please check all the members his own charts,when they have taken interest or start to learn the Astrology .> > 3.8th house also repersent the other money.Native will get other money by will,by lottery,by insurance or by others property.It is also house for 'Dhan'(Money) of life- partner or business partner so in Dasa of 8th native will get the money by his/her partner.> > 4.It is 11th from 10th H.so gain by service or gain by government in his Dasa period.> > 5.It is 10th from 11th H so in his dasa period it will insure the gain.> > 6.It is 9th from 12th H so 'Bhagay' bhav of Moksa.whatever you spend (or collect as 'punyy')in yor life you will get accordingly. It denote your fate of next life.Here you can take it for this life also as tern of life which change the life.> > New birth taken place by pain so

after pain you will inter in new life it is the essence of this house.So always aspect new life in positive way in the Dasa period of 8th H.> > Strongness of 8th lord should be consider for final conclusions.> > It is my simple observations, member will contribute their experiences of 8th lord dasa period.> > Thanks,> > M.S.Bohra> > > > > See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Looking for local information? Find it on Local http://in.local. />

Guest guest

Dear Bohra ji, Beautiful post - very informative and educative! Thanks. Love and regards,Sreenadh , "msbohra62" <msbohra62 wrote:>> Dear Friends,> > 8th house have so many mysteries along with house of 'Aayu',obstakels,Yog-Bhang effects.But have so many hidden results which change the life for rest of life.> > As 8th house is house of "Transition" or "Transformation",some positive result of 8th house> > 1.4th from 5th house means 5th house for child so 8th gives the 'Shukh' of child means women deliver the child.> > 2.8th H is 4th from 5th H so it gives depth knowledge of any subject,during the Dasa of 8th lord people are getting new dimensions of knowledge.Spirituality,Astrology,Psychology,research work etc;> Most of the Astrologer develop interest in Astrology in the Dasa of 8th lord.Spiritual person also develop interest in Dasa of 8th lord.Because it is denote the 'depth'.Please check all the members his own charts,when they have taken interest or start to learn the Astrology .> > 3.8th house also repersent the other money.Native will get other money by will,by lottery,by insurance or by others property.It is also house for 'Dhan'(Money) of life- partner or business partner so in Dasa of 8th native will get the money by his/her partner.> > 4.It is 11th from 10th H.so gain by service or gain by government in his Dasa period.> > 5.It is 10th from 11th H so in his dasa period it will insure the gain.> > 6.It is 9th from 12th H so 'Bhagay' bhav of Moksa.whatever you spend (or collect as 'punyy')in yor life you will get accordingly.It denote your fate of next life.Here you can take it for this life also as tern of life which change the life.> > New birth taken place by pain so after pain you will inter in new life it is the essence of this house.So always aspect new life in positive way in the Dasa period of 8th H.> > Strongness of 8th lord should be consider for final conclusions.> > It is my simple observations,member will contribute their experiences of 8th lord dasa period.> > Thanks,> > M.S.Bohra>

Guest guest

Dear Manoj ji, and Bohra ji,Talking of 8th house, what do you think will be the impact of having a first rate maraka, eg: Mars as 2nd and 7th lord for libra lagna or venus as 2nd and 7th lord for aries lagna, in 8th house?Anita--- On Wed, 15/7/09, msbohra62 <msbohra62 wrote:msbohra62 <msbohra62 Re: The mystery of 8th house. Date: Wednesday, 15 July, 2009, 5:10 PM

Dear Manoj ji,

It's all my little observations which i have learned by learned persons of Astrological field,directly and indirectly.

//May I add that not only the 8th lord but also planets in the 8th house can also give such results in its dasha periods. It is especially more likely if such planets are the Jaimini AK or Lagna Lord. My deep interest in astrology and meditation came in the current period of my 7L and 12L Venus placed in the 8th house, conjunct the Lagna L. Venus is also the AK. Sun the natural AK in the 8th can also bring these results during his period.//

House is character and tenant of house play the character.Occupants are more strong than lord of the house.

//A few more points might I add? Natives with strong eight house and key planets in 8th house can also feel very comfortable with the concept of death. They are usually quite unafraid of the process of dying or dealing with it and talking about it. Many Grief Counsellors, and people who take care of the dying elderly people (Hospice care workers) can belong to this category too.//

In my view the courage of native should be judge by 6th lord and 3rd lord,if they influence the 8th house and it's lord than native have no fear of death.8th is subconscious mind of native.Any change happened their reflect later.

//Since all planets in the 8th house do aspect the 2nd house, as you have already mentioned. there is potential for sudden wealth acquisiton. Further LL placed in the 8th house well aspected or conjoined Venus can make the person very attractive to the opposite sex. They may not be "classically beautiful" but will be "sexy". //

In your case you have Venus+Mars (Sex oriented combination) in the 8th house which a Mars house of Natural chart.So to much blood flow in the junction point what will happened ?To much energy if controlled than lead to spiritual development other wise leads to sex.same with great OSHO.If Jupiter looking directly this combination than it will lead to toward spirituality other wise toward sex.

Thanks,

M.S.Bohra

ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:

>

> Dear Bohra Ji,

>

> Thank you for those learned words.

>

> May I add that not only the 8th lord but also planets in the 8th house can also give such results in its dasha periods. It is especially more likely if such planets are the Jaimini AK or Lagna Lord. My deep interest in astrology and meditation came in the current period of my 7L and 12L Venus placed in the 8th house, conjunct the Lagna L. Venus is also the AK.. Sun the natural AK in the 8th can also bring these results during his period.

>

> A few more points might I add? Natives with strong eight house and key planets in 8th house can also feel very comfortable with the concept of death. They are usually quite unafraid of the process of dying or dealing with it and talking about it. Many Grief Counsellors, and people who take care of the dying elderly people (Hospice care workers) can belong to this category too.

>

> As you correctly pointed out 8th house brings keen insights into people and situations. Not only astrologers but also Psychics and Yogis belong to this category. People with LL in the 8th house can see many beginnings and endings in their life, but, if well aspeted will take them in their stride.

>

> Since all planets in the 8th house do aspect the 2nd house, as you have already mentioned. there is potential for sudden wealth acquisiton. Further LL placed in the 8th house well aspected or conjoined Venus can make the person very attractive to the opposite sex. They may not be "classically beautiful" but will be "sexy".

>

> We all know the constellation of planets in Osho's chart in the 8th house and its aspects on the 2nd and hence his fame in 8th house matters and wealth through the same. Here is the birth data for his chart, in case any one is interested.

>

> Osho 11 December 1931, 17.44 IST, Narsingpur MP, 22.57 N & 78.12 E

>

>

> Regards,

> -Manoj

>

>

>

>

>

> ____________ _________ _________ __

> msbohra62 <msbohra62@. ..>

> ancient_indian_ astrology

> Tuesday, July 14, 2009 7:25:41 PM

> [ancient_indian_ astrology] The mystery of 8th house.

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Friends,

>

> 8th house have so many mysteries along with house of 'Aayu',obstakels, Yog-Bhang effects.But have so many hidden results which change the life for rest of life.

>

> As 8th house is house of "Transition" or "Transformation" ,some positive result of 8th house

>

> 1.4th from 5th house means 5th house for child so 8th gives the 'Shukh' of child means women deliver the child.

>

> 2.8th H is 4th from 5th H so it gives depth knowledge of any subject,during the Dasa of 8th lord people are getting new dimensions of knowledge.Spiritual ity,Astrology, Psychology, research work etc;

> Most of the Astrologer develop interest in Astrology in the Dasa of 8th lord.Spiritual person also develop interest in Dasa of 8th lord.Because it is denote the 'depth'.Please check all the members his own charts,when they have taken interest or start to learn the Astrology .

>

> 3.8th house also repersent the other money.Native will get other money by will,by lottery,by insurance or by others property.It is also house for 'Dhan'(Money) of life- partner or business partner so in Dasa of 8th native will get the money by his/her partner.

>

> 4.It is 11th from 10th H.so gain by service or gain by government in his Dasa period.

>

>

> 6.It is 9th from 12th H so 'Bhagay' bhav of Moksa.whatever you spend (or collect as 'punyy')in yor life you will get accordingly. It denote your fate of next life.Here you can take it for this life also as tern of life which change the life.

>

> New birth taken place by pain so after pain you will inter in new life it is the essence of this house.So always aspect new life in positive way in the Dasa period of 8th H.

>

>

> It is my simple observations, member will contribute their experiences of 8th lord dasa period.

>

> Thanks,

>

> M.S.Bohra

>