IndiaDivine.org

how to judge death chart

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

dear guruji's

some time somebody give death chart for chart analysis. at that time how to judge wether it is death chart or not. i am getting lot of experience from my client side.

with regards

guru.naga

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Guru Nagarajan,

There are many methods to find a person is dead or alive from a given chart. But the ambiguity also exists in fixing this.

In a given chart, one will not say the person is married or not. The 'qualifications' to fix that the person could have been married, is based on various 'defined' Planetary 'status','rules', etc for an astrologer to reach the 'inference', while these 'qualifications' could repeat many times in that person's life 'to time that event' in Natal's chart analysis. Then, these are based on how accurate the chart and 'data' are correct. Lastly, it is believed the person will declare that he/she is married or NOT married.

Similarly, usually the chart of a dead person is not brought to any astrologer for analysis. Well! it is a remote 'hypothetical' question for now to be discussed for its possibility.

Blessings

A.V.Pathi,

Astrologer, 'Oxton House', 6, Hawthorn Road,Cherry Willingham,

Lincoln LN3 4JT, United Kingdom . 0044+01522+595996,

(consultation fees charged for direct detailed studies)

also at: kountinya29

Guru.nagarajan <guru_naga_astrologer Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 8:57:15 AM how to judge death chart

dear guruji's

some time somebody give death chart for chart analysis. at that time how to judge wether it is death chart or not. i am getting lot of experience from my client side.

with regards

guru.naga

Guest guest

dear mr.A.V.pathi

thanks for ur reply. in my area some client may check the knowledge of an astrologer that is why they give death chart for analysis. not only that reason somebody have special reason for analyse death chart. in that case what would we do for that. can have any rules or techniques for that.

regards

guru.nagarajan--- On Wed, 15/7/09, venkatachala pathi <pathiav wrote:

venkatachala pathi <pathiavRe: how to judge death chart Date: Wednesday, 15 July, 2009, 12:52 PM

Dear Mr. Guru Nagarajan,

There are many methods to find a person is dead or alive from a given chart. But the ambiguity also exists in fixing this.

In a given chart, one will not say the person is married or not. The 'qualifications' to fix that the person could have been married, is based on various 'defined' Planetary 'status','rules' , etc for an astrologer to reach the 'inference', while these 'qualifications' could repeat many times in that person's life 'to time that event' in Natal's chart analysis. Then, these are based on how accurate the chart and 'data' are correct. Lastly, it is believed the person will declare that he/she is married or NOT married.

Similarly, usually the chart of a dead person is not brought to any astrologer for analysis. Well! it is a remote 'hypothetical' question for now to be discussed for its possibility.

Blessings

A.V.Pathi,

Astrologer, 'Oxton House', 6, Hawthorn Road,Cherry Willingham,

Lincoln LN3 4JT, United Kingdom . 0044+01522+595996,

(consultation fees charged for direct detailed studies)

also at: kountinya29@ gmail.com

Guru.nagarajan <guru_naga_astrologe rancient_indian_ astrologyWednesday, July 15, 2009 8:57:15 AM[ancient_indian_ astrology] how to judge death chart

dear guruji's

with regards

guru.naga