IndiaDivine.org

Vipreet Raj Yog?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear All,

Can we combine Mrytyunjay Ji's beautiful mail about Raj Yog's theme and Bohra Ji's educative mail about 8H theme, to discuss Vipreet Raj Yog? From my learnings I understand that a "real" Vipreet Raj Yog has to be untainted and free of other conjunctions. Ideally there should not be benefic aspects as well (I think). Has any one come across such combinations? What were the results?

Regards,

-Manoj

Guest guest

Dear Manoj ji,I have one horoscope which fits the bill. DOB 3-12-72, mumbai, 8:15 pm. AK is saturn ® , lord of 8th house in 12th. During the fag end of the saturn dasa, the lady went through a traumatic time, Husband abuse, and got divorced. Once the MD got over, she has got married again, and is very happy with a bonny baby boy. Regards,Anita--- On Wed, 15/7/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj Vipreet Raj Yog?"ancient indian_astrology" Wednesday, 15 July, 2009, 6:36 PM

Dear All,

Can we combine Mrytyunjay Ji's beautiful mail about Raj Yog's theme and Bohra Ji's educative mail about 8H theme, to discuss Vipreet Raj Yog? From my learnings I understand that a "real" Vipreet Raj Yog has to be untainted and free of other conjunctions. Ideally there should not be benefic aspects as well (I think). Has any one come across such combinations? What were the results?

Regards,

-Manoj

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Guest guest

Manmohan Singh has all 3 in 8th house. The defination does allow for different types of connections between the 6, 8 , 12 th lords. Of course majority of them should be placed in the 3 houses.The is no such thing as " absolute " or " real & false " in yogas. Ask someone who has undergone the effects. It does not matter if you jump from 10th or 25th floor as long as you do not have any safety mechanism. The results will be similar.

The need to adhere to the book and look for prefect yogas is human, astrology is beyond that. So ....

Chiranjiv Mehta--- On Thu, 16/7/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj Vipreet Raj Yog?"ancient indian_astrology" Thursday, 16 July, 2009, 12:06 AM

Dear All,

Regards,

-Manoj

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

Guest guest

Dear friend,

To satisfy the conditioin of VRY

both good and bad events must happen in the ruling period of a single planet/

combination of planets

that give rise to VRY. Otherwise we can refer the results of 1st Mahadasa as bad

and the Mahadasa of Jupiter as simply good in this case as Saturn is badly

placed and jupiter is well placed.

WE SEARCH FOR THE RESULT OF VRY THERE ONLY--

WHERE WE SEE LOT OF PLANETS IN BAD HOUSES-

BUT WE ARE ABLE TO IDENTIFY-

WHAT WOULD BE THE GOOD RESULTS-

WHICH ARE NOT GENERALLY DECIPHERABLE FROM THE HOROSCOPE-

BY APPLICATION OF THE PRINCIPLE OF THE 'VRY'.

'VRY' IS AN OPPORTUNITY, BUT WE HAVE TO SEE IF THE NATIVE HAS THE TALENT TO

PROVE HERSELF/HIMSELF BY HIS/HER TALENT-

TO BE WORTHY OF - THAT OPPORTUNITY. OTHERWISE 'VRY' HAPPENS IN DREAMS ONLY !

Regards,

Mrutyunjay Tripathy

Can you please provide the date of divorce and marriage of the native ?

, Anita R <ash.rsh55 wrote:

>

> Dear Manoj ji,

> I have one horoscope which fits the bill. DOB 3-12-72, mumbai, 8:15 pm. AK is

saturn  ® , lord of 8th house in 12th. During the fag end of the saturn dasa,

the lady went through a traumatic time, Husband abuse, and got divorced. Once

the MD got over, she has got married again, and is very happy with a bonny baby

boy.

> Regards,

> Anita

>

> --- On Wed, 15/7/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:

>

> Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj

> Vipreet Raj Yog?

> " ancient indian_astrology "

> Wednesday, 15 July, 2009, 6:36 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Dear All,

>  

> Can we combine Mrytyunjay Ji's beautiful mail about Raj Yog's theme and Bohra

Ji's educative mail about 8H theme, to discuss Vipreet Raj Yog? From my

learnings I understand that a " real " Vipreet Raj Yog has to be untainted and

free of other conjunctions. Ideally there should not be benefic aspects as well

(I think). Has any one come across such combinations? What were the results?

>  

> Regards,

>  -Manoj

>  

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

http://in.local./

>

Guest guest

Dear friend,

Can you speifcy birth details of Dr. Singh along with good and bad things

happening under the

same mahadasa or antardasa periods

for study of 'viparita raja yoga' purpose.

Regards,

Mrutyunjay Tripathy

, chiranjiv mehta

<vchiranjiv wrote:

>

> Manmohan Singh has all 3 in 8th house. The defination does allow for different

types of connections between the 6, 8 , 12 th lords. Of course majority of them

should be placed in the 3 houses.

> The is no such thing as " absolute "  or  " real & false "  in yogas. Ask someone

who has undergone the effects. It does not matter if you jump from 10th or 25th

floor as long as you do not have any safety mechanism. The results will be

similar.

> The need to adhere to the book and look for prefect yogas is human, astrology

is beyond that. So ....

>

> Chiranjiv Mehta

>

> --- On Thu, 16/7/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:

>

>

> Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj

> Vipreet Raj Yog?

> " ancient indian_astrology "

> Thursday, 16 July, 2009, 12:06 AM

>

>

>

>

>

Dear All,

>  

> Can we combine Mrytyunjay Ji's beautiful mail about Raj Yog's theme and Bohra

Ji's educative mail about 8H theme, to discuss Vipreet Raj Yog? From my

>  

> Regards,

>  -Manoj

>  

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out

Buzz. http://in.buzz./

>

Guest guest

Dear Chiranjiv Ji,

//The is no such thing as " absolute " or " real & false " in yogas. Ask someone who has undergone the effects. It does not matter if you jump from 10th or 25th floor as long as you do not have any safety mechanism. The results will be similar.//

I respectfully disagree. When it comes to VRY there IS such thing as "real" and "not so real". Any time you have one dussthana lord in another dussthana house you get some kind of "VRY" like effect. But whether the 8L in 12H results in "just" containment of the destructive agenda of the 8H in the domain of another dussthana house, or is it going to result in "Raj Yog" that will lift the person to dizzy heights, is a BIG difference. The results of true VRY and the other kind (where there is just containment) will be strikingly different. This view has been expressed by several noted astrologers and teachers, not just a few.

Regards,

-Manoj

chiranjiv mehta <vchiranjiv Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2009 12:04:25 AMRe: Vipreet Raj Yog?

Manmohan Singh has all 3 in 8th house. The defination does allow for different types of connections between the 6, 8 , 12 th lords. Of course majority of them should be placed in the 3 houses.The is no such thing as " absolute " or " real & false " in yogas. Ask someone who has undergone the effects. It does not matter if you jump from 10th or 25th floor as long as you do not have any safety mechanism. The results will be similar.

The need to adhere to the book and look for prefect yogas is human, astrology is beyond that. So ....

Chiranjiv Mehta--- On Thu, 16/7/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >[ancient_indian_ astrology] Vipreet Raj Yog?"ancient indian_astrology" <ancient_indian_ astrology>Thursday, 16 July, 2009, 12:06 AM

Dear All,

Regards,

-Manoj

Guest guest

Dear Chiranjiv Ji,

At the same time please dont think I have extensive practical experience to prove this. I dont. Which is why I posted this query. So let us try and discuss charts and see if it works. My disagreement is only theoritical at this point. You may turn out to be correct and I might have to change my mind. But as I understand it right now, the more other planets get involved (those not owning dussthana houses) the more it "pollutes" the yoga.

Regards,

-Manoj

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2009 6:25:50 AMRe: Vipreet Raj Yog?

Dear Chiranjiv Ji,

//The is no such thing as " absolute " or " real & false " in yogas. Ask someone who has undergone the effects. It does not matter if you jump from 10th or 25th floor as long as you do not have any safety mechanism. The results will be similar.//

I respectfully disagree. When it comes to VRY there IS such thing as "real" and "not so real". Any time you have one dussthana lord in another dussthana house you get some kind of "VRY" like effect. But whether the 8L in 12H results in "just" containment of the destructive agenda of the 8H in the domain of another dussthana house, or is it going to result in "Raj Yog" that will lift the person to dizzy heights, is a BIG difference. The results of true VRY and the other kind (where there is just containment) will be strikingly different. This view has been expressed by several noted astrologers and teachers, not just a few.

Regards,

-Manoj

chiranjiv mehta <vchiranjiv (AT) (DOT) co.in>ancient_indian_ astrologyThursday, July 16, 2009 12:04:25 AMRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Vipreet Raj Yog?

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >[ancient_indian_ astrology] Vipreet Raj Yog?"ancient indian_astrology" <ancient_indian_ astrology>Thursday, 16 July, 2009, 12:06 AM

Dear All,

Regards,

-Manoj

Guest guest

Dear Manojji,

Sorry phone lines were down and started just now after 1.5 days.

Earlier mail was not targetting u or your quest. I was on somebody's computer but could not help writing it.

I was refering to the VRY being complete as per defination which some take :

The lords of the 3 dusthanas have to be in dusthanas.

Even if one of the 3 planets is associated in some other way with the other two, the purists

do not take it to be a sampoorna VRY.

According to experience dusthana lords do give their effects - but can it really give Raj Yoga depends on the person being able to take advantage - which he can do if his Lagna,

9th, 10th etc are strong.

VRY is not easy. For eg : when the whole world is enjoying prosperity, the guy with VRY

probably just pulling along and conversely the person does well when others are in shambles.

There is also a belief that the VRY is present in people who r engaged in nefarous activity.

If you r the same Mr Manoj who had quizzed the group about the divorce case .... let me add that when you asked the vocation of the wife for the third time, I had half a mind to type

if she was a stripper. But i thought it would be in bad taste. I had no idea about the chart of the couple in question and had not participated in the quiz.

Chiranjiv Mehta--- On Thu, 16/7/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manojRe: Vipreet Raj Yog? Date: Thursday, 16 July, 2009, 7:07 PM

Dear Chiranjiv Ji,

At the same time please dont think I have extensive practical experience to prove this. I dont. Which is why I posted this query. So let us try and discuss charts and see if it works. My disagreement is only theoritical at this point. You may turn out to be correct and I might have to change my mind. But as I understand it right now, the more other planets get involved (those not owning dussthana houses) the more it "pollutes" the yoga.

Regards,

-Manoj

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >ancient_indian_ astrologyThursday, July 16, 2009 6:25:50 AMRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Vipreet Raj Yog?

Dear Chiranjiv Ji,

Regards,

-Manoj

chiranjiv mehta <vchiranjiv (AT) (DOT) co.in>ancient_indian_ astrologyThursday, July 16, 2009 12:04:25 AMRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Vipreet Raj Yog?

Dear All,

Regards,

-Manoj

Guest guest

Will need to search. Just got online. Promise to work on it.Chiranjiv Mehta--- On Thu, 16/7/09, Mrutyunjay Tripathy <astrologer_mrutyunjay wrote:

Mrutyunjay Tripathy <astrologer_mrutyunjay Re: Vipreet Raj Yog? Date: Thursday, 16 July, 2009, 1:49 PM

Dear friend,Can you speifcy birth details of Dr. Singh along with good and bad things happening under thesame mahadasa or antardasa periods for study of 'viparita raja yoga' purpose.Regards,Mrutyunjay Tripathyancient_indian_ astrology, chiranjiv mehta <vchiranjiv@ ...> wrote:>> Manmohan Singh has all 3 in 8th house. The defination does allow for different types of connections between the 6, 8 , 12 th lords. Of course majority of them should be placed in the 3 houses.> The is no such thing as " absolute " or " real & false " in yogas. Ask someone who has undergone the effects. It does not matter if you jump from 10th or 25th floor as long as

you do not have any safety mechanism. The results will be similar.> The need to adhere to the book and look for prefect yogas is human, astrology is beyond that. So ....> > Chiranjiv Mehta> > --- On Thu, 16/7/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:> > > Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...>> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Vipreet Raj Yog?> "ancient indian_astrology" <ancient_indian_ astrology>> Thursday, 16 July, 2009, 12:06 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear All,> > Can we combine Mrytyunjay Ji's beautiful mail about Raj Yog's

theme and Bohra Ji's educative mail about 8H theme, to discuss Vipreet Raj Yog? From my learnings I understand that a "real" Vipreet Raj Yog has to be untainted and free of other conjunctions. Ideally there should not be benefic aspects as well (I think). Has any one come across such combinations? What were the results?> > Regards,> -Manoj> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz. http://in.buzz. />

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Guest guest

Dear Chiranjvi Ji,

I now understand what you meant. I agree that the puristic view is not very practical. Interesting point about VRY being associated (some times) with nefarious activity. I will look for such charts of such famous people in the public domain and see if VRY (in any form) happens for them and post them.

Regards,

-Manoj

chiranjiv mehta <vchiranjiv Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2009 7:09:14 AMRe: Vipreet Raj Yog?

Dear Manojji,

Sorry phone lines were down and started just now after 1.5 days.

Earlier mail was not targetting u or your quest. I was on somebody's computer but could not help writing it.

I was refering to the VRY being complete as per defination which some take :

The lords of the 3 dusthanas have to be in dusthanas.

Even if one of the 3 planets is associated in some other way with the other two, the purists

do not take it to be a sampoorna VRY.

According to experience dusthana lords do give their effects - but can it really give Raj Yoga depends on the person being able to take advantage - which he can do if his Lagna,

9th, 10th etc are strong.

VRY is not easy. For eg : when the whole world is enjoying prosperity, the guy with VRY

probably just pulling along and conversely the person does well when others are in shambles.

There is also a belief that the VRY is present in people who r engaged in nefarous activity.

If you r the same Mr Manoj who had quizzed the group about the divorce case .... let me add that when you asked the vocation of the wife for the third time, I had half a mind to type

if she was a stripper. But i thought it would be in bad taste. I had no idea about the chart of the couple in question and had not participated in the quiz.

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Vipreet Raj Yog?ancient_indian_ astrologyThursday, 16 July, 2009, 7:07 PM

Dear Chiranjiv Ji,

Regards,

-Manoj

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >ancient_indian_ astrologyThursday, July 16, 2009 6:25:50 AMRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Vipreet Raj Yog?

Dear Chiranjiv Ji,

Regards,

-Manoj

Dear All,

Regards,

-Manoj

Guest guest

Thank you tripathi ji. But the lady did suffer.

Regards, Anita--- On Thu, 16/7/09, Mrutyunjay Tripathy <astrologer_mrutyunjay wrote:

Mrutyunjay Tripathy <astrologer_mrutyunjay Re: Vipreet Raj Yog? Date: Thursday, 16 July, 2009, 7:54 AM

Dear friend,To satisfy the conditioin of VRYboth good and bad events must happen in the ruling period of a single planet/ combination of planetsthat give rise to VRY. Otherwise we can refer the results of 1st Mahadasa as bad and the Mahadasa of Jupiter as simply good in this case as Saturn is badly placed and jupiter is well placed.WE SEARCH FOR THE RESULT OF VRY THERE ONLY--WHERE WE SEE LOT OF PLANETS IN BAD HOUSES-BUT WE ARE ABLE TO IDENTIFY-WHAT WOULD BE THE GOOD RESULTS-WHICH ARE NOT GENERALLY DECIPHERABLE FROM THE HOROSCOPE-BY APPLICATION OF THE PRINCIPLE OF THE 'VRY'.'VRY' IS AN OPPORTUNITY, BUT WE HAVE TO SEE IF THE NATIVE HAS THE TALENT TO PROVE HERSELF/HIMSELF BY HIS/HER TALENT-TO BE WORTHY OF - THAT OPPORTUNITY. OTHERWISE 'VRY' HAPPENS IN DREAMS ONLY !Regards,Mrutyunjay TripathyCan you please provide the date of divorce and

marriage of the native ?ancient_indian_ astrology, Anita R <ash.rsh55@. ..> wrote:>> Dear Manoj ji,> I have one horoscope which fits the bill. DOB 3-12-72, mumbai, 8:15 pm. AK is saturn ® , lord of 8th house in 12th. During the fag end of the saturn dasa, the lady went through a traumatic time, Husband abuse, and got divorced. Once the MD got over, she has got married again, and is very happy with a bonny baby boy. > Regards,> Anita> > --- On Wed, 15/7/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:> > Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...>> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Vipreet Raj Yog?> "ancient indian_astrology"

<ancient_indian_ astrology>> Wednesday, 15 July, 2009, 6:36 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear All,> > Can we combine Mrytyunjay Ji's beautiful mail about Raj Yog's theme and Bohra Ji's educative mail about 8H theme, to discuss Vipreet Raj Yog? From my learnings I understand that a "real" Vipreet Raj Yog has to be untainted and free of other conjunctions. Ideally there should not be benefic aspects as well (I think). Has any one come across such combinations? What were the results?> > Regards,> -Manoj> >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Looking for local information? Find it on Local http://in.local.. />

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.

Guest guest

Dear friend,

The suffering is due to 8th and 9th lord Saturn's closeness to 12th cusp.

Regards,

Mrutyunjay Tripathy

, Anita R <ash.rsh55 wrote:

>

> Thank you tripathi ji. But the lady did suffer.

> Regards, Anita

>

> --- On Thu, 16/7/09, Mrutyunjay Tripathy <astrologer_mrutyunjay wrote:

>

>

> Mrutyunjay Tripathy <astrologer_mrutyunjay

> Re: Vipreet Raj Yog?

>

> Thursday, 16 July, 2009, 7:54 AM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

> Dear friend,

>

> To satisfy the conditioin of VRY

>

> both good and bad events must happen in the ruling period of a single planet/

combination of planets

>

> that give rise to VRY. Otherwise we can refer the results of 1st Mahadasa as

bad and the Mahadasa of Jupiter as simply good in this case as Saturn is badly

placed and jupiter is well placed.

>

> WE SEARCH FOR THE RESULT OF VRY THERE ONLY--

>

> WHERE WE SEE LOT OF PLANETS IN BAD HOUSES-

>

> BUT WE ARE ABLE TO IDENTIFY-

>

> WHAT WOULD BE THE GOOD RESULTS-

>

> WHICH ARE NOT GENERALLY DECIPHERABLE FROM THE HOROSCOPE-

>

> BY APPLICATION OF THE PRINCIPLE OF THE 'VRY'.

>

> 'VRY' IS AN OPPORTUNITY, BUT WE HAVE TO SEE IF THE NATIVE HAS THE TALENT TO

PROVE HERSELF/HIMSELF BY HIS/HER TALENT-

>

> TO BE WORTHY OF - THAT OPPORTUNITY. OTHERWISE 'VRY' HAPPENS IN DREAMS ONLY !

>

> Regards,

>

> Mrutyunjay Tripathy

>

> Can you please provide the date of divorce and marriage of the native ?

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, Anita R <ash.rsh55@ ..>

wrote:

> >

> > Dear Manoj ji,

> > I have one horoscope which fits the bill. DOB 3-12-72, mumbai, 8:15 pm. AK

is saturn  ® , lord of 8th house in 12th. During the fag end of the saturn

dasa, the lady went through a traumatic time, Husband abuse, and got divorced.

Once the MD got over, she has got married again, and is very happy with a bonny

baby boy.

> > Regards,

> > Anita

> >

> > --- On Wed, 15/7/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...>

> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Vipreet Raj Yog?

> > " ancient indian_astrology " <ancient_indian_ astrology>

> > Wednesday, 15 July, 2009, 6:36 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear All,

> >  

> > Can we combine Mrytyunjay Ji's beautiful mail about Raj Yog's theme and

Bohra Ji's educative mail about 8H theme, to discuss Vipreet Raj Yog? From my

> >  

> > Regards,

> >  -Manoj

> >  

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Looking for local information? Find it on Local http://in.local.

/

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>